Who's the best scanlator and why is it Rapeman?

Who's the best scanlator and why is it Rapeman?

Attached: x19.png (982x2039, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/group/670/rpapo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For me, its Kirei Cake

He would be my favorite scanlator if he would fucking finish It's My Life. He's like six volumes behind.

or that one which is 4 chapters left he's holding hostage

When is his mother going to finally die?

Seriously, fuck that guy is annoying. I mean its great that he translates at all, but he picks up too many damn series. He'll work on one release a few chapters, drop it again to work on something else, months will go by before he goes back to what you want to read before he starts translating it again. He needs to fucking focus.

I wonder if we could find out what country Kirei Cake is from and maybe have his mom be granted medical asylum to another country by writing letters of support to a political representative so it could free up Kirei Cake's free time.

Yeah he's kind of all over the place. He also said a while back that he would be scanlating the Helck sequel so there's another long series to add to his list of current projects.

Is it that the guy who asks for money to help his sick mother in every credit page?

Yes

>has to push his political views in everything
Trash

His

At this point sweden and it's rape problems are already a well known meme.

Attached: sweden3.png (607x848, 714K)

At least his translations are good. Just don't read the credit pages. Its not that hard.

by any chance do you remember a gentleman named 'whitepod' who translated isekai maou?

*ahem*

Attached: 1532676997242.png (1125x1600, 365K)

Traumerei and LH translations are good

Attached: ((())).jpg (911x1300, 475K)

Moe Panda also has funny credit pages.

Based

Attached: 1559495615989.jpg (1242x2035, 526K)

Myself.

Meme aside, I'm sure Hox has that title.

Attached: headera.png (850x170, 37K)

Post scanlator drama pls.

cringe...

I hope everyone in this thread gets banned

>takes more series than can handle
>translations are okay, but not particularly good
>shills directly in the middle of all chapters
what's wrong with you

there's a guy called stop_islmamification_of_the_EU who is far worse
this plus sometimes he only tl one chapter, and so other scanlators will not touch that series leaving it in perma limbo

That guy who needs money for his sick mother.

mangadex.org/group/670/rpapo
I like this guy, picks up lone and obscure series and does a great job.

>haha epic jokes on the credit page! best scanlator eva xD
kill yourself

Whoever scanlates Usogui. At the end of each arc they post a comprehensive summary complete of timeline and explanations for the author's contrived bullshit. Fast releases and as far I can tell no drops of quality. Though I'd like it better if they released each batch all at once instead of one chapter a day.

Attached: 24h.jpg (4076x3507, 3.1M)

His scanlations are of high quality and his translations are accurate. he may be a /pol/ cuck, but he gets the job done and I'm fine with it.

Also, rapefugess should be beheaded no question about it.

the guy who scanlates anjou is kinda amusing. wonder if he stopped after spending 1000 euros just to upload a chapter

Based Rapeman

Whitepod

Attached: Lip_Service_2_01.jpg (1415x2000, 926K)

Yea Forumsnons are

Attached: Kishuku_Gakkou_no_Juliet_-_Ch.png (542x610, 152K)

I liked how they put the referenced real paintings back when they scanlated David-kun.

Attached: k14.png (1183x1867, 3.27M)

>mobile scum
he deserved it

Attached: x1.png (600x800, 61K)

I miss 5am. He was too good for us.

>His scanlations are of high quality and his translations are accurate

Attached: tenor.gif (220x272, 62K)

>192944104
tenor.gif

Fuck b minus scans. All those great manga now left untranslated. Someone please pick up yotsukoto I'm begging you.

Kek. Thanks to that drama, we could get the last chapter of Juliet at the same time in Japan.

Lmao. Posting facts in a humorous manner at the end credits while doing good translations is trash. What a sensitive brainlet

Its people like you who bring politics into everything that should be Gobbed

I thought Yea Forums hated people forcing politics into their non political work

Wait is the sequel out?

Nah, I think it was slated for spring 2020.

Valhalla Scans is bestest haha

Attached: C2.png (1054x1523, 194K)

It's a credits page, not lines within the panels.

>being against the destruction of countries and rape is political and not just common sense

Uh, thats a yikers from me dude!

I miss Punpun liveTLs

Kek. Who would have thought of that

what did (((he))) mean by this

Attached: x3.png (912x499, 123K)

Somehow I get the feeling you'd react differently if it was some pro feminist rape culture thing

don't. Pol idiots pollute every board now, they are just as bad as radfems and they are too blind to see.

>The rate of exposure to sexual offences has remained relatively unchanged, according to the SCS, since the first survey was conducted in 2006, despite an increase in the number of reported sex crimes.[65] This discrepancy can largely be explained by reforms in sex crime legislation, widening of the definition of rape,[66][67][68] and an effort by the Government to decrease the number of unreported cases.[67][69][70][71]

SWEDEN YES
a reason for everything