O Maidens in Your Savage Season

Anyone else watching this or have I ousted myself as a faggot for doing so?

Attached: 25EC4B5C-0EAC-4E91-A3B9-6B05BCD93379.jpg (1200x450, 109K)

I'm watching it, it sucks, but I'm watching it

Attached: 1565487607496.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

>>I'm watching it, it sucks, but I'm watching it

Says you. This shit is relatable as fuck.
Im getting flashbacks from this thing and its giving me all sorts of feels.

>or have I ousted myself as a faggot for doing so?
I think it’s this one

so is the pale bitch trying to get her friend to fuck her BF, or is she trying to get fucked herself?

>unironically watching Okada's garbage
Faggot it is. I'll just wait for the inevitable doujins (especially blondie-chan's) since the girl's designs are some nice stuff.

only people who have never had a relationship before dislike this series.

I wouldn't know because I'm not watching Hackada's shitshows on principle alone, not since giving a chance and actually finishing trash unfit for human consumption like Kiznaiver and Tekketsu no Orphan. And being "relatable" is a terrible argument for thinking a show is good, you well-poisoning pleb.

Yes

or people that have never been female before

I've never had a relationship and I'm quite enjoying the show, what now?

>I'm watching it, it sucks, but I'm watching it
So every Mari Okada experience ever? It's like that trainwreck you can't turn your eyes away from.

you are probably just enjoying the LEWDNESS

>English title
Ousted.

I wish the Okada curse wasn't so potent. There's just something about them, it isn't a good thing by any stretch, that keeps you watching her garbage.

started off ok, but wow does the forced drama tiring after a couple episodes.

i mean they're all teens, forced drama is pretty much there thing. but i mean, cmon they only have 12 episodes to get this shit done, its gunna seemed forced no matter what.

Newsest episode is great. I hope it ends all of them suffering just as much.

god damn galko got pregnant?

Hongo deserved better
I would spend at LEAST $30 to have sex with her (once she's of age)

>Tfw some dumb as shit janitor banned me 15 minutes for offtopic for posting this in the last Maidens thread

Attached: hongoHorror.jpg (1635x1816, 145K)

It's the best way of life. Like watching documentaries about volcanoes, but not actually jumping into a volcano.

That's bullshit
As much as I have arguments and annoyances from nagging from my wife, I can't fall asleep without her in my arms unless I'm super drunk.
Being alone sucks

OP of this anime is good though I haven't watch anime yet....

I really hope they end together, they are just perfect for each other

It's Okada's latest trainwreck. It takes a strong masochism to keep up with them. She can't write convincing drama to save her life, but there's still something compelling about the premises she comes up with that always keeps people coming back.

>hurr Okada
She didn't even write this shit, retards.

Not watching it, but I saw people starting to complain about forced drama lately, like what else do you expect from Mari Okada ?

Native drama.

Attached: 1565923118488.gif (588x596, 657K)

It resembles nothing I've ever experienced but I'm enjoying it as a comedy & drama with cute girls. AOTS.

The drama might be forced, but this time the drama is far too weak. Everything could be resolved in an instant, at any point in time. There are no problems. Or decisions. There's nothing. Nothing but stupidity.

Why do I feel like I'm watching Just Because again

just because

Get a teddy bear or something.

Or a hug pillow like any self respecting Yea Forumsnon.

You are a faggot no matter whether you're the only one watching it, watching it with Yea Forums, or not watching it at all.

Okay but seriously, who the fuck is this? is it a reference to the hunting of the snark and
Jabberwocky?

Attached: 1567831449887.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>pregnancy is social death
You're doing it wrong, Abe.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 08 [720p].mkv - 0008.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>Mari Okada

Attached: imout.gif (427x240, 2.34M)

I have said something similar about this show to a colleague other day, how it's fun to proxy the feelings that i've never feel, and she got really angry at me saying that I was a robot and crazy...that's why you can never trust normalfags

>Okada being allowed to go full teen melodrama trainwreck without a source to adapt from or a cool sci-fi setting
I wouldn't watch it with borrowed eyeballs

That the series is kinda jumping the shark after the bonfire...the blond girl became a fanfiction villain, gyaru out of the sudden pregnant and probably even more stupid shit coming

Which episode was this?
>imout
>imouto
Mind = blown.

Weak.

O MAIDENS ROAST OF THE BEEF CURTAINS

O MAENADS IN YOUR SAVAGE SEASON

Imagine this series with Onii-sama E aesthetics.

31 is out? Where is the link

>have I ousted myself as a faggot
>english title
yep