...could any main jojo villain aside from ultimate kars actually beat it...

...could any main jojo villain aside from ultimate kars actually beat it, instead of simply escaping it or it simply not working on them?

Attached: KI5als2.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

Maybe if D4C managed to get one from another world, but that might be difficult.

>Turns your tank inside out

Attached: C Moon.jpg (1560x1200, 557K)

It can't track Dio, since he has no body heat. Assuming he figures out who Kira is, he'd just kill him.

Attached: JoJo Dio 1.jpg (400x597, 28K)

Dio
>vaporizing freeze
Kars
>Digest
Ultimate Kars
>Replicate
DIO
>Nothing unless he fights Kira himself
Kira (hypothetically separate from Sheer Heart Attack)
>Killer Queen
Diavolo
Pucci
>Disc
>Gravity
>Accelerate
Funny Valentine
>Inter-dimensional explosion
Jobin

>inb4 muh can't see stands
You don't need to see something to touch / hear / fight it

>vaporizing freeze
even star platinum couldn't punch through it
>digest
right up until it explodes

Can't imagine it would do very well against White Album.

>Even Star Platinum couldn't Punch through it
If I recall correctly Vaporizing Freeze could work instantaneously. Dio has all the time in the world to figure out a new vampire asspull (eye laser what the fuck), if not then he's able to incapacitate Sheer Heart Attack the same way Echoes did and "beat it / win"
>Digest
>Explode
>Heal
>Repeat (Except Sheer Heart Attack can't undigest itself)
If it were ACDC the explosion wouldn't even leave a mark on him
If it were Wham the explosion wouldn't even escape a wind cube he could easily make

vaporizing freeze used vacuum power in order to instantly freeze the blood in his victims.

sheer heart attack has no blood.

Damn
Guess Dio has no chance

You have to keep in mind that stands are supernatural in nature. Sheer Heart Attack isn't a literal explosive on wheels.

I’m trying to remember if it leaves pieces behind when it explodes or does it destroy everything like Bomb 1. Assuming the explosion destroys absolutely everything that Kira wants to destroy then only Valentine could defeat it, all the other main villains would have to track Kira himself down.

Of the arc villains:
>Set could de-age it
>RHCP could shock it
>Soft Machine/Vitamin C could soften it
>Man in the Mirror could warp it away
>Bohemian Rhapsody could bust out Superman/someone strong enough to break it
>Goo Goo Dolls/Little Feet could shrink it
>Yo Yo Ma could dissolve it
>Scary Monster(s) could turn it into a dinosaur

Only a Stand can defeat a Stand. Vaporizing Freeze and Stingy Eye Lasers wouldn't work on Sheer Heart Attach in the first place.

Attached: JoJo Kira Is Untrustworthy.png (1360x1204, 2.46M)

ACDC is actually pretty vulnerable since he relies on superheated blood, which SHA will be able to track him, and SHA can’t be seen or felt by non-stand users so he couldn’t be sensed until he detonated. Whammu has the same inability to sense SHA, though he would have an easier time hiding at least.

Well if we are talking about BEATING it then I imagine D4C and The World could beat it since D4C ignores conventional endurance. And Awakened DIO could definitely win because he has all the time to damage it. We saw that Jotaro was able to crack it a bit so DIO could do the same. C-moon could turn it inside out but even then I doubt he could break it. That's it. Two stands that can win beat it are The Hand and Cream. Thread solved boys.

Can we talk about how Okuyasu couldve just used the hand to get rid of this thing?

Fucking this. Okuyasu was criminally underutilized.

So why did he have 2 stands?

It's probably better that Okuyasu doesn't go swinging The Hand around or he might just accidentally pull SHA into himself and die.

Sticking fucking put a zipper im the floor and put Sheer Heart Attack inside it, Is trapped on the earth forever

*Sticky fingers

based

>Only a Stand can defeat a Stand

Attached: Dab.png (1920x1080, 2.55M)

It's not a separate stand, it's a secondary ability of Killer Queen itself.

Same reason why Star Platinum and Gold Experience has multiple abilities

Attached: chapter 90.png (836x1200, 290K)

They state even normal people could see SCR though, even Diavolo/KingCrimson, uses as example how a person can see chariot's shadow.

I've got a question: how would you write Dio's defeat in part 3 without giving Jotaro time stop and instead maybe giving him another ability?

He uses Star Finger to pierce his head and destroy his brain.

Attached: JoJo Jotaro is a Stand.jpg (640x626, 72K)

That screenshot is some reddit tier humor shit, who the fuck actually saved that

>One on one with DIO in the air
>Shit gets wild
>They end up inside a clocktower
>Jotaro punches DIO down and pierces him with the clock's second hand the same way the Joestar's guardian angel statue did before
>In the midst of the fire in the burning tower, DIO's vision starts getting slightly blurry and Jotaro is now only seen as a silhouette of a 195cm Englishman
>For a moment, Jotaro breathes in and a faint nostalgic sound from a century before could be heard

Go back in time and try again

Jobin vs SHA would be an interesting match the more I think about it

Joseph's blood and Jonathan's body start fighting against Dio.

Jonathan's body takes over DIO's head and now we have a mad vampire gentleman Jonathan with a twisted definition of good
He starts attacking Jotaro for being a piece of shit claiming to be a hero and it ends with Jotaro destroying Jonathan with his own chivalry by burning down Cairo and making Jonathan save the masses until the Sun came up

Notorious B.I.G.

Attached: notorious.png (290x338, 197K)

The Hand could literally just swoop him and he'd be gone forever. I have no idea why nobody suggested that after finding out about it

Magicians red and any other stand user that can create heat, also Cream/The Hand, Green baby, C-moon, Notorious BIG maybe, and probably a bunch of others that are able to at least permanently stop it.

Okuyasu was no where near the scene when they were fighting it.

Attached: JoJo Fem Okuyasu.png (500x660, 155K)

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)