Dragon Ball Super

He is much more interesting than the goat.

Attached: 1542627291106.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGd13RB-y1Q
twitter.com/SSJBCOCK/status/1170542202327588866
youtube.com/watch?v=k2OH7MEz-oI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you mean attractive you dumb homo

I meant what I said you cocksucker, don't try correcting me again.

JIREN

He might be an interesting villain in canon if he actually succeeds and kills the bratty Zenos

Enter oh shit he already used my image.

Attached: 83C427B2-4C3B-4555-BBB1-E208B998F09E.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

Nice shades.

Attached: 1550447135404.jpg (960x547, 77K)

IN A BOX

How strong do you think the universe seed is? Kamioren was beaten by UI Goku. Then again it wasn’t complete and SDBH Blue Goku is currently stronger than Jirem

>the absolute state of DBS
Why

Blue Gogeta tier

Sucking powers isn't interesting

This is probably the best joke I ever made in my life. Also first time I realized my pic had a watermark. I don’t have to do much but being the Heartsposter is pretty fun. First time someone else has ever made a thread from it.

Base Cumber was beyond Blue Gogeta tier.

>Blue Gogeta tier
Weaker than SS4 Vegito by a mile.

Kek you seem very proud. Though I didn't get the joke

So is he stronger because they merged while transformed? Or because making up a stronger opponent with a stronger transformation is less effective for fusions?

Nice fucking headcanon

The joke was that the image I used was already in the thread so I made that instead.

I like how this debate has completely flipped. Used to be Blue Vegito vs SS4 Gogeta and now it's the opposite.

>merged while transformed?
Dumb. No basis in anything ever, just fan speculation and retarded at that. I wish this head canon would die off.

Oh... that's not really a joke but a workaround

I mean
>Blue x KK x Goku x Vegeta < SS4 x Xeno Goku x SS4 x Xeno Vegeta.
>Take out the equal power levels and.
>KK x Vegeta < SS4 x Xeno Vegeta
Even if we remove that base Xeno Vegeta would have to be 20 times stronger han base Vegeta to compensate the lack of SSB.

The real comedy here is watching this joke die in real time.

Yeah I guess it was.
Explaning does always ruin it but oh well didn’t care much for it.

I don't see the issue desu. The Xeno characters are quite a bit older just by virtue of being extended from the GT timeline.

There isn’t. People were just confused about it considering Beginning of SDBH Blue Goku was seemingly equal to SS4 Xeno Goku. Along with SS4 being a weaker transformation.

Actually know that I think about it the more joke was the text with image.

What do you guys think Hearts will look like next episode?

Attached: 41C54DE3-1E2C-4B8A-A30B-4EC57AB77D95.png (736x911, 517K)

>Blue Goku was seemingly equal to SS4 Xeno Goku.
I do hope we get to see them fight til someone actually wins, in this series. I'm sure blue will win just because it's the hot new thing and even if 4 does take it, there's no way they'll resist having UI appear and BTFO him for the sake of it.

>Along with SS4 being a weaker transformation.
debatable. Blue might have better feats but I'm pretty sure 4 is stronger if you powerscale GT characters.

Attached: Virgin Blues vs Quadruple Chad.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

I'm out of the loop since the Broly movie. Have they announced a new anime yet?

Isn’t BoG SSG stronger than Majin Buu Arc Vegito. How much stronger was SS4 Goku than him?

I would have posted another series as a new anime but I’m only really in the Dragon Ball circle. There is no 2uper announced yet.

No

I know how DBH will end.

Poorly

Are you sure? Goku was like we couldn't beat this guy even fused. He seemd confident when he had SSG’s power. I know Broly Arc Base Gogeta is stronger than current Blue Goku but I think that’s just because how much stronger their base forms are now.

Can we please fucking remove Ajay and his faggot followers forever? I'm sick of their bitching creating more like them

I haven’t even heard of anything. What did they do?

must be quite a fair bit if the General Rilldo fella at the very start of GT was stronger than buu, but still was being beaten by kid SS1 goku. SS4 would have been laughably far beyond buu arc vegito even by the first time he transformed into it. He got much stronger after that.

Not even counting ultra full power ss4.

Making a big deal over a line change in the dub again. I don't even care about the dub but I'm so suck of these fags bitching about every thing and acting superior. Sick of them acting like their art is better than DBS, sick of them being the judge over what should be liked and disliked.

I looked up Hearts and found this image lol.

Attached: 34AE3C9C-2C47-42E4-B4A7-78320EB6B3AB.jpg (400x511, 83K)

The current state of Tumblr.

How many arcs does it take for Super to get Super Shenron like this. No wishes can be made in time skips.

Attached: 4DA41C4A-8CD3-469F-A8D5-16C139E0A777.jpg (689x1160, 119K)

One more. Janemba will create him with the true worst wish.

You posted it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qGd13RB-y1Q
>Not doing this in base to abuse multipliers.
Why is Vegeta retarded.

How in the fuck is their art style so consistent? It's been almost two decades!

From my calculations he would be 200,000,000,000,000 times stronger than Super Shenron. I don’t care if just Super Shenron’s power is enough Vegeta mathematically made probably the worse decision anyone has ever made.

The finale will be a multiverse level battle between Hearts and Jiren, ending with them both destroying each other and subsequently causing the multiverse to be reset. In this new multiverse, everyone with the exception of Caulifla, Kale and Cabbage will exist. New Hearts and new Jiren will be good friends and classmates with the new protagonist of the series, CHADhan. The new series will be a slice of life, mostly everything takes place in Herculopolis High. Goku is a deadbeat dad. Bejita and Pikkoro-san are teachers at Herculopolis High.

Attached: Nonames needed to reset the Multiverse.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Explain what the fuck I'm looking at.

already sounds like a deeper story than anything toryiama ever shat out

I imagina to become stronger than box Jiren how has surpassed biology (just like time) and became a saiyan instead of whatever fodder race Jiren was limited by before. This is pretty based. I’d have the multiverse reset collapse the other timelines, time nest, and “real world” from the Yamcha manga and heroes. Post other occupations and students at the school.

Holy shit, a Jirenfag fused with a Gohanfag? The lowest of the low.

Is Zamas still around? I don't even care about this series. I just miss him so much.

Attached: 1486286679682.png (246x369, 153K)

In SDBH
Would Chadrts, Chadren, and Chadhan defend the school from shooters or be the shooters?

>UI Shaggy is just there.
>UI Shaggy gets picked up by Chuck Norris.

Bump

who cares about heroes

Anyone is more interesting than the shitty goat

Anyone know if SDBH will get a BD release? Legitimately curious.

SBDH is a promotional anime. It's never getting anything more than a quick upload on YouTube Japan.

We are talking about the concept.

idk

Raging Blast 2 special and Bardock SSJ special both got DVD release and they were promotional too.

twitter.com/SSJBCOCK/status/1170542202327588866

I TRUST NO ONE, EVEN DRAGONS
pfft bwahahahahah

>I bend time to my will
English made him even more evil.

Ultimate fusion coming through.

Attached: 1564362017159.png (1745x735, 1.97M)

>Not Gogito
Why even bother?

Tier List:
S
>EX Gogito
A
>Potata Gogito
>Metamoran Gogito
B
>Potara Merged Gogeta
>Metamoran Merged Vegito
C
>Metamoran Merged Gogeta
>Potara Merged Vegito
WTFY
>Merged Goku and Merged Vegeta.

More like the other way around.

why

Bitch Please
>Shaggy gets picked up by Chuck Norris.
>Seemingly another Shaggy will come and pick up the other 2 with a car carrier.
>Chuck Norris will then pick them up with a space ship.
>This will go on for infinite times forever.
>In fact Chuck Norris and Shaggy will say fuck that and shoot for over infinite.
>Despite this Shaggy appears at school and gets picked up again everyday.

Reminder that the Ultra Fusion of Chuck Norris, Shaggy, and The Holy Trinity will turn totality into a girl and fuck her in the ass.

Attached: AD8DF420-DAD1-455A-8C5A-130999EAB9FF.jpg (1280x720, 324K)

>SSS Gogito Black Rosé

>Baby SSS Gogito Black Rosé

How many Gokus in this are black and how many Vegetas?

Stand aside, weaklings.

Attached: 1556235414668.png (1600x1600, 932K)

>Zamasu Baby Gogito Black MUI

Kaio Ken 20 Golden Great Ape Zamasu Baby Gogito Black MUI

SDBH goes full retard, why can't they do that AND make cool real character relevant things like this?

He is, actually. I'm enjoying the Heroes anime and manga much more than Toyo's shit right now.
In the manga and game Kamioren only gained a part of the universe seed's energy, and in the manga Jiren bodied Kamioren right after it knocked out Hakaishin Toppo and SS3 Cumber.
Yes, next episode of heroes will focus on him fighting.

Attached: 73303723.gif (800x720, 411K)

HOLY BASED

Just a thought, Yea Forums. DBZ was dealing quite nicely in the manga with the disparity between base and super saiyan forms. For example, you never see this annoying bs when goku first goes in his base and seemingly keeps up, then he transforms. They must have retconned the 50x multiplier because
> if goku can keep up with the villain in his base, the villain is putting less than 2% into the fight or he's just weak
> if goku performs the same in the SS form then the villain must have received a similar boost or he was just playing around like a retard earlier.
Now, with the introduction of dragon ball super, we have a huge gap between base, SS forms, SSGod and SSBlue. No wonder people were trying to look differently at the multipliers because it makes all the previous forms ineffective. Also, how can goku survive even a single hit in his base if the blue form is like hundreds of times more powerful?
Either way, it's a nightmare for the writers and no wonder everything now is nonsense regarding the power levels.
> remember when having twice the power level of an enemy was like an overkill?

DBS is for retards. It's not an opinion it's fact here.
So if you try to use your brain for this show you will only end up with a headache.

I know it's hard to accept but look. Sometimes they do respect the powerscaling (in the anime though). Remember when Kale and Caulifla got btfo by SSJGod although they were doing good against SSJ2 goku ? And when goku was doing nothing against jiren ??

Now you know DBS is only for retards, don't ever use your brain on this. Just make like the rest of us and enjoy the show, the power and the so called story.

Attached: 1559816890403.png (483x638, 186K)

they pulled the worst thing and humiliation of vegeta when goku in base exchanged blows with Broly when he was already pushing vegeta to go SSGod

Dragon Ball 2uper
>Slice of life episodes post-TOP
>Broly Saga
>More slice of life episodes
>Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga
>Frieza and Burori join the Z fighters
>Yamoshi Saga
>Prison Planet Saga
>Universal Conflict Saga
>Universe resets
>End of Z Saga, no more GOD powers
Refute this.

Attached: smug.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

You forgot the (final and best) part.

>Slice of life episodes post-TOP
>Broly Saga
>Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga
>Frieza and Burori join the Z fighters
>Yamoshi Saga
>Prison Planet Saga
>Universal Conflict Saga
>Universe resets
>End of Z Saga, no more GOD powers
>Step into the Grand Tour

>youtube.com/watch?v=k2OH7MEz-oI
youtube.com/watch?v=k2OH7MEz-oI
>youtube.com/watch?v=k2OH7MEz-oI

Attached: 1537936112919.jpg (1200x1190, 209K)