You'll never reach the truth Yea Forums

You'll never reach the truth Yea Forums

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-07 at 11.26.41 PM.png (388x427, 264K)

I don’t care about everyone’s truth, but my truth. And my truth is that the world fucking suck and you shouldn’t care about anything but yourself and your friends/family

Attached: FCD21EF9-C1A4-461C-BBFF-A4396AF711D2.jpg (1040x447, 73K)

How did WB/NetherRealm get away with it?

You'll always be a conformist Yea Forums

Attached: .jpg (901x1400, 496K)

MK 11 was secretly redpilled
>NOOOOO JAX, YOU SHOULDN’T END SLAVERY

Attached: B595E30C-A16D-4DD2-B366-FEB9B3244E86.png (1334x750, 3.26M)

Damn, and basedboys praise it for being progressive. wtf I love netherrealm studio now

T-that's n-n-not t-true

Attached: 1566310824504.png (446x473, 335K)

Good.

Indeed.

Wha-

I can't believe Raiden pins Jax to a crucifix and sets it on fire with lightning for the sekret fatality. I didn't think Boon had the balls, honestly.

WHA-

Attached: wha wha wha wha.gif (540x304, 2.54M)

NANI!? ONLY I SHOULD BE ABLE TO MOVE IN MY ERASED TIME!

Attached: WHA WHA WHA.gif (498x275, 1.73M)

you will never be a liked jojo giorno

Attached: Nic_Cro_Shit.png (453x556, 65K)

NOOOO GIORNO DON'T DO THIS TO ME, I NEED TO FIND OUT WHO HE IS! I CAN NOT REST UNTIL I FIND THIS MAN! DAMN YOU MOTHERFIVCET!!!!!

Attached: Flashback Man.png (131x203, 70K)

YUH. GET WOKE.

Who the fuck is that?

It's the man Josuke sees in his flashbacks, believed to be an earlier design of Joubin

The mysterious Flashback Man. Who is he? Nobody knows. At best you have fan theorys and speculation that ranges from "Early Jobin design" which I heavily disagree with as Jobin first appears like 3 chapters after this to "Alternate universe Giorno" It's currently one of the great mysteries of Jojolion along with, "What was up with weird newspaper baby", "Where in the world is Kyo Nijimura?" and "Why the fuck doesn't Josuke steal things with his bubbles anymore goddamit arhacki!"

I barely have seen memes for this final fight what happened, in part 4 the memes for Kira was everywhere.

Everyone knows Part 5 has the worst final fight.

good thing the next part has the best

Attached: Pucci dabs on them Joestars.jpg (264x264, 25K)

Nah, while I love Part 6, the best final fight is Part 7's.

Attached: 008.png (900x830, 606K)

shit part
dead memes

The fuck? The "Wha" meme is god damn everywhere, as are the "You have genuinely angered me!", and "Think about who's truly worthy!" memes.

Attached: WORTHY.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Lol fucking idiots, everyone knows part 8 has the best final fight.

Pic related.

Attached: Based Joshu.gif (660x400, 48K)

Valentine vs Fucking everyone is better, but it wasn't the final fight...

Attached: AltDiego.jpg (453x512, 102K)

based. why isnt Joshu the main jojo of part 8, he has the JO-JO name thing going for him too

Attached: 1562789888458.png (1506x1467, 1.05M)

Now i kinda remember that, still so far i have seen more yt videos of Kira.

Wasn't this basically izanagi/izanami from nuruto?

I don't even count that shit as a fight.

>he didn't realize that Joshu is actually the JoJo of part 8 and that Jo2uke is actually a villain
Low iq tier

Does anyone think the ending of part 5 is meant to be seen as somewhat of a bad ending? Giorno has the ability to send people into a false hell for what feels like eternity. That is a cruel power and not befitting a man who is meant to be the hero.

Giornio is a mafia boss who's Dio's son. Of course he's not a hero.

>Hero
Giorno is nowhere near a hero. He's ruthless, ambitious, calculating, and has no qualms killing anyone that will be an obstacle in his rise to the top or just anyone he deems a terrible person. Him getting a stand that tortures you forever is completely in line with his ruthless, near psychopathic sense of morality

Bruno was the hero retard

Attached: ReadyEcstaticHamadryas-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 2.35M)

>no personality
>muh DIO's son thrown to inflate little bits of character "development" GiorNPC had throughout the series