Is this dude supposed to be gay? There's way too much gay shit going on in this fight right now for him to not be gay...

Is this dude supposed to be gay? There's way too much gay shit going on in this fight right now for him to not be gay. The way he talks, the way he moves, certain things he says like saying they're inside his body, Renji wrapping Zabimaru around the two of them, the dude eating his sword to release, and then moaning like he's having an intense orgasm while he transforms. Like seriously what is the motive here?

Attached: Ep159SzayelaporroProfile.png (720x540, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-bv6sOmMslc
youtube.com/watch?v=bvfhgH3RbzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His hollow hole is canonically on his glands

He literally says he's not into men when Renji wraps around him. But at the same time, Kubo was definitely going for erotic overtones with this deviant.

he has pink hair looks gay to me

Not even once the idea of him being gay crossed my mind. Just just he was flamboyant. Par the course for Kubo's characters. He draws attractive people.

Hollows can't into sexual

What glands tho? Unless you mean glans

jojo fucking ruined this fight for me.

I used to think it was an awesome battle of keikaku...then I read/watched battle tendency.

Hahahahahahaha

he's canonically one of the few characters to get in a woman's vagina, so I'd say no.

I didn't have good taste as a teenager.

>the dude eating his sword to release
Fun fact "Fornicaras" his release can be traslated to fucking, being fuck or that his about to fuck you

So, i remember Kubo confirm that guy is Nazi who still keep his memory
Is it true?

No, Szayel is just an overall deviant.

Thats from a novel written by Narita. It wasnt said nazi specifically but he was an alchemist that experimented on war pritioners

Wait, so some big hollows like Adjucas and Vasto lorde remember who they were? I thought this hollow class was the fusion of masive amounts of hollows, how can remember who they were in the past?

Nazis don't exist in Bleach though. Since the religion is completely different there. So no Christianity, no Christmas, no Jews, no Hanukkah

The Quincy are evil Jews and Yhwach is Anarchy Jesus.

I dont remember it ever being stated that he remembers his old life

I think if one hollow has enough will he's gonna evolve and take control of the body

>So no Christianity, no Christmas, no Jews, no Hanukkah
prove?

Apperantly he is espada -1 and has a second release that only activated when he fuses with his brother Elfort who renji killed back when grimmjow showed up.

Odd how Arrancars can have siblings but whatever.

Ulquiorra had several.

Oh right, i wonder if that means you're born from the same hollow or something like that

No. He was the original espada 0 but split himself apart into Szayel and Yylfordt, kinda like Starrk and Lilynette, which caused him to lose a lot of power. He had no extra release

Is this canon? Like just like the Lobo guy Aporro splited, but his split hollow was just weaker

Its from the novel Spirits Are Forever With You, it canon if you want it to be, it doesnt affect anything. But it was never properly translated so theres a lot of wrong information floating around

newer narita novels like cfyow are canon but I still have doubts about his older novels like this one with Szayel and Ylfordt being espada 0 and shit.

Yeah, i don't mind, but it would be a form of explain why some hollow are suppose to be related, well that or you literally find your brother in the afterlife and become spirit monster for eternity

Attached: 1555128018935.jpg (2900x3993, 980K)

>one of the few

Kazui manga when

Actually, he impregnated Nemu through her belly button and thats hotter

Probably when kubo thinks up an excuse on why a squad 6 member is going to school in the real world and how to justify her kicking a dude in the face

>squad 6
Squad 11

based

on what?

He's supposed to be a disgusting pervert. Not so much "gay" by itself.

According to Kubo, Szayel's theme song is Rape Me by Nirvana
youtube.com/watch?v=-bv6sOmMslc

I don't remember that being a thing, but I did see an old punk dad in a Social Distortion jacket this evening

youtube.com/watch?v=bvfhgH3RbzM

Menos are like that, when one soul is strong enough to take control over the body it then evolves into adjuchas/vasto lorde and it keeps most of it's memories.

I mean do they keep their memories when they were HUMAN?

>Ichihime
>Not Ichiruki
Fuck you Kubo, you nigger - I'll never forgive you

Attached: 1562742535840.png (768x1024, 878K)

>STILL seething
AHAHAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAAAA

SHUTUP

Attached: 1563683244941.png (461x461, 165K)

Tatsuki end > I AM GOD NOW AND HAVE NO NEED OF A WIFE end > Milf Harem end > Orihime end > Rukia end

>had to remind me how Kubo wasted the ultimate tomboy, along with any and all plot potential

Attached: 1535969952890.png (411x230, 242K)

>Tatsuki
No, she's shit

nah
burn the witch when?

suffering never ends

Why did Orihime get powers but Tatsuki got fucking nothing?

Nonsense