Attached: file.png (675x506, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb6V3t_fr_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>faggots
>ever being good

Attached: IMG_7473.jpg (211x159, 10K)

>he was actually the good guy

Attached: 1549543981066.jpg (329x353, 43K)

>be leader of cool mercenary band
>recruit a guy by nearly killing him, nursing him back to health, then fucking him up again almost immediately
>guy improves over time fighting on the front line; then abandons you & your dream while the most important people in your life are front seat to your greatest failure
>attempt to recoup losses... doesn't go great
>destiny gives you the 2nd chance your friends never could

I mean, he could be the bad guy depending on what happens. Right now he's essentially a mirror for the good & evils of his world.

You're forgetting the part where the first act he committed after rebirth was raping Caska in front of Guts while staring him right in the eye just to spite him. His first deed after being born as a new godlike creature capable of anything was an act of premeditated malice. That bespeaks everything you need to know about his nature.

This

Anime name, please?

She cute

He cute

But does he recognise vampires?

tfw OP's a massive faggot

Attached: FaggotShit.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

It's almost as if he became some kind of demon hmm let's just call him Femto for whatever reason. Griffith is fucking dead. His ego shattered.

>this meme is still baiting people in the current year

>implying gutsxgriffith is anything other than platonic bromance
begone fujo

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the fact that Griffith literally fucked men for money, not a Guts fanfic.

>band of mercenaries
>Kill people for money and title
>Directly hear him say that the people in the band of the hawk aren't his friends because he can't be friends with people that have no dreams of their own and just exist to help him reach his
>Get assblasted when he kills then all for riches and title
What did retards mean by this?

Rebirth means it's a new person. Griffith died at the eclipse. He never raped anyone.
The princess was begging for it.

>leader sacrificing himself for the sake of his men
>homosexual
something here doesn't add up

Attached: seeingthroughanonsdamagecontrol.jpg (480x247, 12K)

>thinking there's a black and white "good guy" and "bad guy" in berserk

What?

How good can you be in a world where God is a giant demon heart?

Griffith hoed himself out for the sake of attaining funds to limit the damage done to the men under him

God he looked so handsome in this version. Why's Miura making him look faggier with every new iteration?

And Guts took a big black cock up the ass when he was just 10. Does that make him a faggot too? Tell us o wise one.

Berserk. Specifically the 1997 version.

The torture and god hand influence made him lose his mind. Griffith is dead.

good guys dont sacrifice other user.

His ego was reincarnated, not destroyed, getting modified in the process. What remains, the entity named Femto, is a tainted and overpowered version of Griffith tied to the will and instinct of the Idea of Evil.

>tied to the will and instinct of the Idea of Evil
How probable is for Griffith to cut the strings and kill the IoE? I really think everything is leading onto that
Also, big F for Griffith.

Attached: Rickert.jpg (1080x1350, 421K)

We see Griffith retains some emotion and instinct from the demon child, so he's probably imperfect and more mortal than the other Godhand members. Probably was also the one who snapped Guts out of the berserker rage at the beach too and not the sport of the kid, since it's the same deal with him calming down Shiva using warm light.

There is no such thing as a 100% good or bad guy.
If it's determined by the biology/magic and it can't be changed, I would argue that this is an animal and therefore is not a moral agent.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb6V3t_fr_I
Also have some ass.

Attached: 1539072240157.jpg (1890x2598, 532K)

Griffith is an asshole, but what you said simply not true.

fpbp

The princess was begging for it, she was getting wet just seeing Griffith talk and being in her general vicinity, but fucking her at that point was the most stupid move possible, especially seeing how infatuated the king was with her, probably barely holding himself back from fucking her and being intensely jealous of Griffith's youth, beauty and success.

>Why's Miura making him look faggier with every new iteration?

so people wouldn't be surprised when Berserk ends with Guts making a redeemed Griffith his uke wife

Griffith apologists are on the same level as people who like naruto.

>Void flashback never ever.
Why

Griffith took the legit best option he had and in his head he thought, well they're all gonna die anyways and I'm going to become a god with no regrets. That doesn't change the fact what he did was fucked up but he'd probably rather not live life like a fucking cripple.

Do you really want this manga to last another 30 years?

No but I hope Miura warp all the plot line before he become uninterested.

He didn't have to rape Caska, he could have just abandoned her to her fate together with Guts and fly off.

It is too late for that. He only wants to write wholesome stories about pissing lolies now.