Flipping burgers would probably be hard for her. What kind of job would an AHO have?

Flipping burgers would probably be hard for her. What kind of job would an AHO have?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Aho Girl - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.47_[2019.09.07_18.53.18].png (1280x720, 939K)

Prostitute

Send her to any business / organization you want to destroy and in two hours she'll ruin everything

Moderator on an imageboard

Baby factory

CEO.

High-class courtesan

it's actually somewhat complicated unless the pimp sets everything up. even the actual sex part requires some technique and social intelligence. she couldn't do very well unless she was a only doing rape-play.

this would work.

You've never actually worked, didn't you?
I work in a very big company, and believe me, it's full of idiots.

If anything she'll fit right in

Athlete if she was trainable.

Yoshiko would be a master player. It is her destiny.

My personal fucktoy

Bananengineer. Seriously. Someone needs to engeneer new bananas because the banana is dying. Again!! ALL FUCKIING OVER AGAIN. THIS CAN NOT BE.

Attached: 1564263672595.jpg (715x715, 93K)

/thread

philosopher
>tfw she's mistaken for a great genius despite spiting random nonsense

Depends on the AHO.

Attached: x3[1].png (881x1400, 708K)

The primate exhibit.

This . I reckon she would make a good triathlon athlete or baseball player.

>philosopher
>job

Stylist. She actually takes care of herself pretty well.

not even a philisophy teacher?

user, you have achieved the highest level.

Air traffic controller

FPBP
Good thing she has the looks. She'll end up like Ryuuji's mom from Tora Dora: a prostitute that got impregnated by a yakuza.

Really makes you think huh

Attached: 911.jpg (435x502, 45K)

Bananas are one of the only things she takes seriously so this would probably work

Not true

>Flipping burgers would probably be hard for her
Twitch streamer

Surely she can't be bad as a banana farmer

If a retard like pic related can make money making shitty doujins, an aho like Yoshiko can too.
She can even make erotic doujin about anthropomorphic bananas having banana sex or something like that.

Attached: najimi.jpg (720x406, 133K)

she's supposed to SELL the crops, not eat them.

Nigger she knows banana business, why'd you think farmers refer to her as the best banana quality checker?

Obvious housewife.

If everything else fails, she always have the option to sell her own body.

This kinda makes sense.