Detective Conan has some of the best MILFs in anime, and I will take that opinion with me to the grave

Detective Conan has some of the best MILFs in anime, and I will take that opinion with me to the grave.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Detective Conan - 953 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_22.03.489.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/241393/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was surprised to see that Amuro had contact with the Miyano family as a kid.

We'll need more examples before that claim can become convincing

>Yukiko
>Vermouth

Attached: lewd.jpg (692x544, 133K)

Yukiko for sure. Wonder if it's ever weird for Conan that his mom is so hot.

And we don't even know if Vermouth's a MILF. She's probably a GILF or GGILF at this point, who knows.

>MILF
>no one mention Eri
I feel alone...

There's a brain thing that keeps you from seeing family as attractive. Considering he rarely even recognizes other women as women he probably doesn't think anything of his mom being a bombshell unless something comes up like her posing, referencing photo shoots, or that time he was trapped between her massive, very large breasts.

But where are the DILFs?

Who cares, are you gay or something?

Attached: miyano.jpg (1224x688, 171K)

I got maybe 250 chapters in before putting it on hold. I thought I'd be okay with formulaic mysteries but even with that mindset it got stale. How much does the main plot develop?

I assume you're familiar with Bleach. It's like that but with hundreds of filler.

He isn't watching the anime.

I can't be gay if i'm a female, sis

The manga have a fuckton of fillers as well.

Why is akemi so cute

There are no women on the internet.

Attached: kid.jpg (960x540, 112K)

There's Yusaku? Uh, I'm drawing a blank. Tsutomu? Kid's dad? Most of the hot guys are young...

And there are lots of ugly guys who landed hot girls. Agasa and that famous fashion designer girl of his is the best example.

You have Gin

It's crazy to me that we still literally know nothing about Gin, the dude who we meet in episode 1 and is still probably the most iconic BO member. We don't know his age, ethnicity, nothing.

250 chapters in would be around the Vermouth arc? From the end of that arc till around the 900s, not much really happens plotwise, but the plot's been picking up since we hit the 900s.

The entire bourbon arc (from the 600s to 900s) which took 7 fucking years was an epic waste of time.

because burbon doesnt fucking do anything except be a cool mysterious guy

and it was just a rehash of the CIA arc too

From what I remember, Aoyama chickened out. Bourbon was actually supposed to be a major villain, but he unexpectedly became a massive breakout hit with fujos, so Aoyama had no choice but to make him yet another undercover good guy and the arc ended up making no sense. His pure hatred for Akai is just retarded now.

We can't even get someone else to give us what Bourbon was going to be since we jumped to the 2nd in command. The original plan is gone forever and the manga is worse off for it.

Yeah thank god Aoyama made sure none of the Rum candidates have "breakout fujo potential".

The funny thing is that Sera was supposed to be the character Aoyama was hoping would take off during the Bourbon arc. She's the first big female detective and they shilled her a lot, but nope.

I really don't understand, you can still have a popular character as a villain, there's a fuck ton of examples for that. Turn him into a good guy just because he's popular is ridiculous

Seemed like making him do anything too bad would make some women not like him as much. Like if he was a known murderer or had killed some young character.

It's just not as marketable to fujos if the guy is going around bombing hospitals and killing children in cold blood.

Gin's a good example of a "cool, mysterious" guy with lots of blood on his hands and he's not popular at all with fujos.

>making him do anything too bad would make some women not like him as much
Yeah, but it'll probably get other women who initially don't like him because he's just your average good guy
I mean, look at Fate's Gilgamesh, dude's major asshole and still have a lot of fangirls compare to good old prince charming Arthur or his watered down version Ozymandias

The thing about Amuro is his time in the organization is largely a mystery and he could have done things in the past and Aoyama just won't touch the subject much if at all. He had to have done something right?

>It's just not as marketable to fujos
As long as they keep the "i want to kill akai" thing i don't think it'll be a problem

Got a source for that? tineye only gave me shady chink sites and 404s, and that's after trying out all the other image finders

>Aoyama just won't touch the subject much if at all
>when most fujos on pixiv and twitter already draw Bourbon as a murderer or at least tricked people until they got killed

Nah you are not giving Conan fujos enough credit. Most of them are casuals and not the teenage edgy Sasuke fujos.

Gin and Akai long had the "I want to kill you" shit (Hell, Akai referred to Gin as his "lover") way before Bourbon was ever a thing and it never got popular.

Bourbon ended up becoming a police officer fighting crime AND a Japanese patriot and his popularity skyrocketed.

nhentai.net/g/241393/

Attached: moms.png (820x376, 88K)

>Japanese patriot
Fucking nips and their patriotism, and of course they give no fuck that he's racist

>and of course they give no fuck that he's racist
what

>I will take that opinion with me to the grave.
Doesn't taking something to the grave mean never telling anyone about it?

it can be both ways

Look at how he treats the FBI during The Scarlet Pursuit. Hell, even in ZTT he said to Camel
>you westerners are so carefree, i'm quite envious, as though half of your lives were a teatime

Kogoro is also racist, it doesn't matter to Japan unless it's towards them.

is shiho a cake or a daughteru
also best girl

Attached: 1566828815890.png (1920x1200, 1.16M)

I'm more curious how hard the internet would break if Aoyama ended a chapter on Conan kissing her on the lips and then went on a 2 month break.

imagine all the dead ranfags in that 2 month period. glorious

I'm glad this manga ignores that when you die your bowels empty themselves.

every murder mystery novel movie and show ignores that because NOBODY wants to hear about how soggy the pants of the victim were

>haibara will never die in the grand finale and we will never hear the report about her pants' soggy status

and thats a good thing

True, and that's not counting some one shot MILFs in some Conan cases.
The MILF in the child actor onsen case immediately comes to my mind, anyone know what I'm talking about?

i wanna canoodle haibara but i want to finesse her sister (alive)

How do i make akai my bf

Reminder, mangafags: Break until November 27th

Attached: original.gif (500x375, 1019K)

Don't you pick up clues gosho scatter? I find most of the case always advancing main plot bit by bit. Huge chance gosho will recall that again after many chapters.

>18 years old
>cake

Attached: original.gif (500x369, 1022K)

yes, the one with "beauty marks", the only time anime using female body silhouette for culprit kun.

Yes. user is so bad with keeping his promises he breaks them in the same post he makes them.