Buyfag thread

This is ginko

Attached: FIGURE-052437_01.jpg (533x800, 42K)

read the guide
buyfag.moe

I like her but her body is kinda long. I'm not sure.

Attached: 10602369a18.jpg (801x1200, 81K)

Anyone thinking of this one?

Attached: dc8acbb042e44eb39a97893d372b912e.jpg (970x1474, 107K)

you gotta "wait and see" for these damtoys figures

the blonde twintails turned out worse compared to the first elf figure

Attached: 46809c2109f14843a35f76808b98b58e.jpg (1600x1200, 274K)

Is that proper attire for a sharpshooter?

Sure, why not? I imagine a rifle that big is pretty heavy and so are its accessories. She'll be out of LoS, so she may as well travel light and cool since she'll likely be camping out for extended periods of time.

Attached: banpresto-pvc-scale-figures-ochaco-uraraka-uravity-age-of-heroes-figure-my-hero-academia-54703111537 (2000x2000, 150K)

Ginko a shit

So the user complaining about amiami using less packaging a couple weeks back was kinda right. I've had 3 orders come in the last 2 weeks and it seems like they're less willing to bump up the box size if it'll fit in a smaller box, they still pad the space between the box and figures.

For example
Box 1- a bunch of sale items I got from a work bonus- sent in a 160 box - 7 total figs tightly packed with no protection between them
Box 2 - The only august pre-order that didn't get delayed + prize fig. The usual forest in a 140
Box 3 - 3 pre-owned grails that just popped up and I had to have. Thrown into a 140 with no packaging between them

Overall: Not as bad as Solaris, most ebay sellers or playmoya but definitely a knock down from their usual stellar work.

The worst part is her lingerie becuase it make it seem like she has a natural wast the top part of the underwear but it's too far away from her butt to be natural. What a Brave Choice.

Damtoys' record is essentially releases chinese bootlegs of their own figures. So far every figure has been a massive downgrade in quality from their production models so wait for her to come out: If she's good there will be extras you can buy in the first month, if she's bad then you can buy her when she bins and feel content that you only spent $60 on her

I really dig everything design wise about this figure. I'm only not sure about the quality from the manufacturer, but I'll risk it.

>3 orders in 2 weeks
>anecdotal complaints
>3 grails XD
>wanting them to bump your box size up and increase the shipping cost
>citing the "user" who was a MFC bait poster from months ago
fuck off

I weighed my package from amiami as 1.99kg once I got it, but the cheapest shipping option they gave me was 4000y DHL and they listed the package weight as 5.5kg. never had an issue like this before, has anyone else had them overweigh boxes?

Ginko is a winner in love and shogi

What a winner

Yea I'm super excited about them it was the Tsukasa Bullet Guernsey Hanako to match my Holstein Hanako, Eliza from Demonbane's only figure and Al Azif with the huge tits and black ribbons that was a Wonfes exclusive undamaged. I'm usually not dumb enough to overextend myself like that so the last two weeks have been beans and rice only.

Also I just wanted to give people a heads up since that might lead them to change their orders to less items in a single box since my stuff did arrive safely but that might not always be the case. Plus this was the only time I can put together a decent sample size since my next order isn't till November.

I'm legit not sure what axe he had to grind but I genuinely want people to safely get their figures without being surprised by a lack of packaging snowballing into a nightmare scenario of trying to get a replacement for a soldout figure.

I can't stop buying mugs

Attached: mug.jpg (1199x600, 190K)

Soon
Maybe
Hopefully

Attached: 042a.jpg (558x834, 107K)

Attached: Agon1561089013.jpg (667x1000, 138K)

should I?

Attached: FIGURE-052414.jpg (600x600, 110K)

Already PO, go for it mhbros

Attached: 1566706526805.jpg (1024x651, 83K)

Put nendos in them.

has anyone got any word from their proxy? or has it been delayed

It feels like its been ages since I pre-ordered a figure. I delete so much more from my wishlist than I order these days.
Please post something you're waiting on.

Attached: Devochka1549815900.jpg (440x658, 42K)

Starlight revue, good taste

Attached: lorddralnu1549908733.jpg (1200x1800, 248K)

Waiting on Wings Yurucamp
Fuck Alter

Attached: AhagonUmiko1564300972.jpg (800x533, 61K)

Based

Attached: wonfes12.png (575x828, 732K)

When's the delay?

Attached: 713440.jpg (600x600, 127K)

Will my family be disappoint in me if i buy those 2 sluts?

Wish I could order her still... ||Not ready to get raped by aftermarket scalping||.

Instant pre-order when this goes up. I need this.

they're probably already disappointed. go for it.

worth

All those lolis and then this hag wins? just to spite on lolifags? then fuck off faggots and don't create lolis if they are not going to win anyway. If people and editors telling do the different then you should kill yourself then allow some oldhag to win in a loli show

seething

Is it normal to buy a figure because you like the design of it but have never seen the show before?

it's not normal to buy a figure
just buy whatever you want dude it's your money

yeah seething harder in >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cannot wait. Although, I read some reviews that she is annoying to assemble. Can anyone confirm?

Attached: 1567288797133.jpg (800x675, 304K)

Plenty of people buy for looks. You can enjoy the character and whatnot, but at the end of the day these are just decorations.

I'm sure it's just ham hands on MFC. People on that site thought Purple Heart was hard to put together but it was literally just slot [part] into designated hole.

Since when was Kato this stacked?

Attached: Best girl.jpg (2048x1365, 346K)

I also hadn't thought about this beforehand, but does anyone know if she has any leaning issues?

Where do you guys go to keep up with new releases?

Attached: 1567847331224.webm (1330x1080, 1.05M)

Here.

I refresh Amiami every night before bed except on Friday and Saturday for the last 6 years.

Love Ginko but this pose seems so unnatural and awkward. I’ll be getting the bunny

Here because you autist like to post new shit or amiami because there's some stuffs that doesn't get post here because it's not cute girls

>figs tightly packed with no protection between them
>Thrown into a 140 with no packaging between them
That's how it's supposed to be you dumb fuck, one of the main reasons the padding is there is to stop shit from moving around. If they're packed together it isn't needed. Have you never seen a packing guide before?
Also, I don't think you know what a grail is.

Attached: hurr durr.jpg (274x321, 26K)

>Also, I don't think you know what a grail is.
There's always a lot of blind hate for reddit, but their incessant misuse of grail is beyond irritating.

Her wing blades are a bitch to assemble. They are supposed to slot into tiny holes in her hair, but the holes aren't well molded and the blades fall out super easily.

Here, Moeyo, AmiAmi's front page, and Instagram.

has anyone here used neokyo before? good reviews on trustpilot, don't see any suspicious copy paste reviews, but they've only been around for a year? Should I buy some banpresto stuff thru them?
ooooooooooh yes please baby

Attached: FIGURE-042503_01.jpg (610x800, 152K)

Just wanted to say thanks to the user who told me a while ago to stop hanging tapestries and frame them instead.

Attached: Frame.jpg (1920x1077, 607K)

drill the holes deeper you pussy

>frame tapestries
Absolute weeb idiocy. Just like ordering your manga volumes from right to left.

>letting the threads hang from different stress points and warp the image
brainlet pleb

walmart?

Ikea actually. They have a size that is 50x70cm which is basically just right for B2 size. I couldn't find anything else of the right size without going into really expensive territory like custom framing.

Alter Asuka reissue getting delayed?

>letting the threads hang from different stress points and warp the image
What the fuck does this even mean?

this

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 21K)

Micheal's is good for getting things framed as well

Do I want to buy the Dragon Ball Gals A21 figures? I'd much rather have the Lunches or pigtails!Videl, but it's harder to find those at reasonable prices. I just want thick DB-related ass and titties to rub my glans on

What's in the mail?

We love Ginko here

How much was it, and was there a black option? I've actually been thinking about framing my scrolls as well as my new ones I'm getting.

Tapestries now have rods in the top and bottom to create uniform force distribution

tcg cardfags what’s a good place not yahoo auctions to buy cards from? Show wall that looks nice

>thread going slow
>decide to check figure reddit
>people defending pops
>leave

>decide to check figure reddit
Go back

good, but aren't they still exposed to the air and dust?

Both of you fuck off.

>checking reddit
i have three pops but they are of monsters because they look cool

Picked up Mika Pikazo’s new art book today, it’s pretty nice.

Attached: CE6B3526-88F1-496B-BD5B-B86CE1EC4B19.jpg (3309x2557, 1.65M)

This hopefully soon

Attached: 1567867003.jpg (2048x1365, 399K)

I wonder how many hundreds of dollars it would cost to get a 50x160cm framed. B2 is already incredibly expensive if you can’t find something off the shelf

Attached: 58A04D1E-7441-46F0-B7A6-979634E45820.jpg (330x512, 99K)

>i have three pops
Can't believe i share the board with people like you

Attached: 1552776496403.jpg (642x642, 105K)

Getting the wings into the hair is annoying, even while they are inserted they still feel a bit loose. As far as I know there aren't any leaning issues, but she does wobble around a bit when you move her. Lastly the peg that goes into the hand with the sword is very short, so it might fall off the figure which could damage some parts. Still a great figure though.

Fuck off dipshit

You seem upset.

She goes up a cup size every figure which is no fun because she's supposed to have perfect mid sized breasts.

Tfw own a Pop of dark magician girl because my brother insists on buying me American goods to assault my collection superior Nipon plastic folded over thousand times. It makes me feel dirty knowing I own it... At least it's a waifu and I had planned to collect all her figures anyway at some point down the line...
Very good to know. Guess I'll have to proceed with absolute caution and give Noire her own shelf space. Thanks for the heads up.

What the fuck, none of these figures are posable, how the fuck are you suppost to play with them?

Never т_т

Attached: 604639.jpg (440x660, 37K)

You play with your dick retard

How do you play with art on the wall? They're for display retard.

I forgot to mention that you can use the other hand which doesn't have the blade attached to it if you're scared of it falling off.

Attached: 2 hands.jpg (1224x1224, 275K)

I can't pose my dick to do cool poses or dab
Lmao who still has art on the wall

Probably more than $130.
Frame estimates stop at 157cm where I go for frames.
Hobby Lobby could probably make something custom.

Retard, leave this thread is 18+

Real adulthood is realising you're buying /toy/s and just rolling with it and have fun.

>He doesn't have dick articulation
look at him and laugh

Figures are not toys and you're not supposed to play with them.

imagine being this small brained
s-shut up, my dick is fine thank you very much

Has anyone tried framing a towel? There is one I'm getting that comes as a bonus, but from the pictures, there is no way that will be good for hanging in the bathroom. Plus there are some others I've seen that would look great on a wall.
But I play with my figmas...

I've got the Bebop crew.
In the bottom of a box, in the bottom of my closet.
They were gifts and I'm not just going to throw them away.
Might sell them though.
Maybe I'd feel bad if he didn't leave the scales I gave him in their boxes on a shelf next to the pops.

>Told myself I need to slow down on the buyfagging for a bit since I just bought a ton of shit
>See this on AmiAmi B/B for 22k
This is a problem.

Attached: 1541923769601.jpg (600x600, 100K)

I forgot to ask. How is AmiAmi B/B these days? Is it still pretty good, and almost if not basically new?

Does AmiAmi not stock Wing products? I can't find on there.

I got a B/* of my favorite girl's best figure awhile ago that had a scratch on her bangs noticeable enough to cause me significant anxiety. I stick to A- or better now unless it's something I don't really care about (in which case I probably wouldn't buy it anyway)

I've had B/B's where I couldn't find any flaw, and I've had B/B's which had a spot or a paint scuff. If you want to be absolutely sure that there is no damage don't buy B/B.

I've bought B/Bs in the past that were basically like new too, but for a figure *this* expensive and important, I'm unsure. I've never had a problem before, but it'd suck ass for it to be a problem this time. As an extra caveat, it's the Processor Unit Full ver. Not sure how rare those are at a reasonable price and quality.

Neat, didn't know it was out already. Did you go to the gallery?

2 more days lads

Attached: 1491699411148.png (960x443, 834K)

This is my first proper, pre-ordered new scale. Please say something nice about my her!

Attached: 1536770192003.jpg (4032x3024, 3.18M)

Get that whore out of Nagato's sight

WUT?! It is out already?!

That is a mean lean.

Guess so, picked it up at Animate yesterday. I was surprised too since I didn't think it released till Monday. Hell I even remember seeing people with it at Magical Mirai a week ago but they might have got hold of it some other way.

Sadly not. I only arrived back in Tokyo late yesterday afternoon.

"I do da lean!"

Getting a box from manda and amiami this week. Same day if I'm lucky.

I noticed that when I took the picture and adjusted her. She's not that lean, thankfully.

>She's not that lean
>Letting fatties on your shelf
user no