youtube.com/watch?v=yGLhcBPvfdg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people
youtu.be/tsEP-pUwiGU
mobile.twitter.com/magireco/status/1170653002853736449
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you mean? Homu won. It's over.

homura is mai waifu

Attached: 1560661747688.jpg (2251x1500, 3.18M)

It's not over til we get a kiss.

Attached: 1546051568193.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

lawl bad fanart

thanks Yea Forums

A sequel to rebellion was already confirmed this year

Attached: 52835500_p0.png (650x941, 492K)

Wasn't it just a Magia Record spinoff?

Can't stop justice.

Attached: sayaka.jpg (1600x2133, 293K)

No, it was announced months after the Magia Record show was announced

>that jaded look
How can Homu be so handsome?

Even justice has a weakness.

Attached: meguca_tickle_slot_machines.webm (720x1280, 632K)

She's seen some shit and shit accessories.

Attached: 1535147443663.jpg (580x530, 42K)

Where?

Sorry, usurper! One good turn deserves another! Ahahahahaha! Ahahahahaha! Ahaha!

Sorry, Homura has a new gf now

Attached: EZBgLZR.png (1024x1456, 666K)

No and at this point that is a good thing. Rebellion was a mistake.

Pathetic l/u/natics. Madoka has found herself a nice MAN a while ago and they're thinking about getting MARRIED and having lots and lots of BABIES.

Attached: Madoka_homura_NTR.jpg (1191x1684, 167K)

This is the most high-T image I've seen all week.

oh, noooo

Attached: 165165446544191.gif (500x269, 1000K)

Does Magireco count?

fuck you buddy

Nope.

Cope

>soon

twitter.com/abk_616/status/1170426729271156736

Attached: 1567361427521.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Attached: rqvgsbx5ny231.png (1366x768, 1.54M)

Apparently the current Shaft president announced that it's in the pre-production phase.

This is complete news to me too wtf

otaquest.com/new-madoka-sequel-series-hinted/

Attached: D13b7NcU8AAjJq1.jpg (1536x2048, 492K)

NEVER EVER MADOKEKS

Will Homu be happy?

no

Attached: 1435904932866.jpg (500x279, 28K)

this year at the AX panel her voice actor confirmed the main series isn't over yet. what that means is up to your interpretation

Homura did nothing wrong.

They teased us years ago
And in PRE production phase months ago

Attached: upload.png (800x450, 327K)

That teaser "trailer" was more of a super conceptual thing, though, wasn't it?

If they bring up a Madoka sequel this close to the Magia Record anime premiere (within the next year?), it somehow feels more real.

It's probably after magia record

>Half of the staff quit due to toxic management
>Not a single anime released in 2019
>Urobuchi plays with puppets now
>Every side story and spinoff, bar one, has been terrible
>Gacha story is a pathetic joke that runs directly contrary to the themes of Madoka Magica
>Fanbase in shambles, only shallow mentally-ill yurifags screeching about their favorite / least favorite ships remain
>Ume got harassed online and has basically dissappeared
>Shaft's parent company reported record losses
>CEO under investigation for financial fraud
>2chan posters threatening to burn down Shaft

It's over, just let it end.

Attached: 1469061271398.jpg (600x400, 58K)

>Every side story and spinoff, bar one, has been terrible
Was it Different Story?

I liked The Different Story.

Attached: Puella-Magi-Madoka-Magica-The-Different-Story.png (710x432, 358K)

It was.

Don't even care desu, post-Aniplex Shaft couldn't make a good sequel anyway

>Ume got harassed online and has basically dissappeared
but she is participating in a magia record tournament with inucurry

Attached: 1567619871315.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

They don't fucking need one! Those two little bitch witches became omnipresent gods. Homura has absolute influence over everything that isn't Madoka, an Incubator, or an icon of a soul. What she can't control she manipulates. She even managed to get a facet of Madoka to remain stuck in time as if she was true normal human. Now she has the presence of Madoka both in all time in space and right where she always belonged in her innocence. She can't have the Madoka the God the way she would prefer for all eternity but she at least ensured her existence remains instead of entirely diluting into an utter nothingness so a horrendous reality will no longer exist. The end world is the best of all possible worlds and really everything after is ultimately derivative, irrelevant, and there just to soak up your money if it exists.

Attached: 1567826657333.jpg (850x986, 125K)

What was Homus end game?

no one wants it, Rebellion was perfect and Homu won
step aside young newfag poster

Attached: Homura_chad.jpg (190x266, 8K)

snaa is literally /ourmeguca/

Attached: 1567558410364.jpg (601x710, 115K)

Build a world where she could isolate Madoka from magic and her friends so she could self-insert as her AI YO forever. But she didn't really account for Madoka's wishes and the effect her labyrinth might have on the Law of Cycles, so she's opting for eternal isolation to give Madoka her gilded cage where she can be happy, whether she wants to be or not.

Attached: wraith.png (1280x720, 839K)

You will get a sequel but at that point it'll probably be based around the MagiReco girls.

It's the best we got since Rebellion sequel is on permanent hiatus.

Nice try but Ume is still with us and loving the gacha game.

Is Homura also responsible for these?

our current reality is Homura's illusion that meant to cockblock us from reaching Rebellion sequel.

In a way yes. Rebellion was made as a sequel hook so we could have more Madoka. So we did get more Madoka but it's Magia Record. What she didn't take into account is that Gen would be more interested in other projects other than coming back to Madoka.

Stream soon
youtube.com/watch?v=93ppFQw7NDE

pscp.tv/magireco/

Attached: 1549405453593.jpg (1280x960, 268K)

Homura's master plan, keeping the sequel from being made and upsetting her world.

Attached: __akemi_homura_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_sukocchi_moruto__7f5e755eb43c196d7a1e28eb0d80871c (600x800, 398K)

400 BABIES

>Half of the staff quit due to toxic management
[Citation Needed]
>No anime released in 2019
Zoku Owarimonogatari, you fucking retard
>Urobuchi plays with puppets now
Unfortunate
>Side stories, spinoffs, gacha story, etc.
Literally just your opinion
>Fanbase in shambles
Sounds to me more like (You) are the faggot
>Ume got harassed, etc.
[Citation Needed], says you're full of shit
>Shaft's parent company reported record losses, CEO under investigation
[Citation Needed]
>2chan posters threatening to burn down shaft
Irrelevant, they're just piggybacking off the hot news from KyoAnus. They're not going to do shit and you fucking know it.

Attached: 1558693834698.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>Unfortunate
What do you mean unfortunate, Thunderbolt Fantasy is the best shit he's ever done.

I need a RikaRen OVA at the very least

Attached: 76257729_p28.png (910x1050, 1.24M)

It's unfortunate for Madoka

We are Live. Happy Magia Day.

We are live, live now.

>Homu won
>Has to make a fake world to keep Madoka to herself, but knows Madoka will inevitably remember her purpose
Her victory is empty and temporary.

Mirrors Tournament now. Cheer for Ume.

Ume wins first round.

Hopefully never, Rebellion was already a mess as a continuation that broke every law of the world of the show and rewrote the characters

Explain further

Touyama, the Game P wins Mirror Tournament.

He can't. Only speedwatchers and retards think that.

Attached: 1492284173955.png (602x2000, 1.87M)

youtube.com/watch?v=yGLhcBPvfdg
Soon...

Eva 3.0+1.0 say hi; they’re not impressed.

This disgusting straight slut is gonna ruin the entire anime and basically you're gonna like it.

I-If they don't shaft her and Alina, I'm worried they're gonna but it'd be dumb to do since that'd ruin Yacchan's motivations

Attached: 1567833298931.jpg (860x1280, 115K)

Who the shit are these people?

Attached: 1546028010491.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

I wonder if the original 5 magical girls will be in too...

Meguca Family New Generation.

Surprise guest- Aguri Onishi, Shuu Uchida, Mayu Sagara.

The show was bad itself and has countless plot holes and incoherences:
1-
>Homura doesn’t ask to be undefeatable or to make Madoka unkillable
>Mami doesn’t ask to save all of her family from that car accident
>Sayaka doesn’t ask for, I don’t know, fucking cure cancer
>And no one ever asks to have something like infinite wishes even though that’s possible
2-
>Kyubey survived from death on the first episode and was only injured even though she can literally stop time and kill him (manipulation)
3-
>Homura has tried countless times but never tries to be friendly to them and ask them help to defeat the witches
4-
>Homura doesn’t simply tell Mami she will die without her help
5-
>Mami, a experienced magical girl, doesn’t move while the giant monster (supposedly low level) comes to her to eat her head
6-
>The action always happens in the street and they do a lot of noise and a lot of light, but no one ever sees them
7-
>Even though an episode before Kyoko tried killing Sayaka, now they are best friends forever
8-
>Homura doesn’t stop time to save Kyoko instead of letting her fucking immolate herself
9-
>Madoka (who Homura knew for a week) becomes the most important person in her life, even more than her family or actual long term friends
10-
>Madoka’s mother simply lets her run away to save a friend she doesn’t know of even though she is portrayed as a protective mother in previous episodes
11-
>Homura suddenly has a fucking rocket launcher, an AK-47, a machine gun and so on and keeps pulling them off out of nowhere in the Walprugi fight

So yes, the show wasn’t even good to begin with.

TO BE CONTINUED IN MY NEXT POST

Okay, you know what? I started typing a proper response, but it's obvious that you're just a retard. Go back.

Attached: 1567421761333.jpg (347x403, 12K)

>All of 1
"durr why aren't emotional teenage girls perfectly logical"
Especially Mami who was on the verge of life and death, logical answers weren't on her mind.
>She could have killed Kyuubey!
Kyuubey is a fucking hivemind, she knows killing him is ineffective.
>She never tried!
She has. She's been worn down by the failed timelines that she obsesses more and more over Madoka more than anyone else.
>She never told Mami!
Thinking Mami would trust Homura at this point?
and again, many multiple timelines
>Mami doesn't move!
She wasn't very focused on that fight in specific, but it would have been better if she turned to Madoka or something to show how unfocused she was that Charlotte could pull that off.
>The action always happens in the street and they do a lot of noise and a lot of light, but no one ever sees them
what the fuck are you even saying?
>Best friends
They're really not. Kyoko is just interested in Sayaka because she made the same mistake.
>Save Kyoko
The explosion was Kyoko's soul gem. What the fuck is there to save? The corpse?
>Madoka's importance
Homura had no one in her life. Madoka was the first person who treated her well.
>Madoka's mom
They talk about this but she ultimately knows this is really important to Madoka and lets her go.
>Homura's hammerspace
are you surprised by this when she's demonstrated it a lot before this point? Waluigi Night is the most important moment of the show she has had timeline and timeline again to prepare for.

Don't continue, it's clear you're a fucking idiot.

Attached: 1554395976356.jpg (236x236, 12K)

Attached: 1536958713241.jpg (424x600, 50K)

>1
They are silly adolescent, that is why QB target them
>2
Multiple QBs
>3
>4
Happened in different time lines
>5
surprise factor
>6
They seek desolated places-Anime logic
>7
Yandere
>8
Dosen't really care that much
>9
That have been looping over 100 times + autism
>10
Japanese mothers let their kids be really independent
>11
Magic shield

Dumb speed watcher

1-
>Rebellion is a literal poor fanfiction. “What would happen if all my best girls were in a happy universe and were happy and all of that but actually naw?????”
2-
>There are a lot of people in the streets in this universe, but in the real world they only meet with someone from the street once (even though it should be the other way around)
3-
>The magic fights don’t make any sense and are simply good to look at, how the fuck did Mami (ribbons) defeat Homura (time control)?
4-
>Sayaka is totally rewritten and has a different personality (seen in that scene where she stops Homura from time traveling)
5-
>The people I mentioned earlier are trapped in the witch’s illusion, and no one ever gets trapped in this psychedelic scenario ever before
6-
>Bebe (a witch) is now a sort of magical girl. What? Why? How? Never explained.
7-
>Homura goes from overprotective friend to crazy bitch that will destroy the fucking universe so this girl she’s known for less than a week originally can live happy (even though that would obviously make her lonely and sad)
8-
>She gets rewritten again at the very end when she decides to take Madoka with her to heaven (even though they were already “in heaven” at the end of the show

Incoherent film only valuable as an art house tour de force

stop oozing so much hate user kun

Attached: 1541802511333.png (259x224, 26K)

Every Madoka threads turns out like this, Madokafags what went wrong?

You can either be pro-Rebellion or anti-Rebellion with no in between and people on the internet argue like children.

And that's not getting into the shitposting problem.

firstly, fuck you're stupid.
1- It's almost like the happy fanservice funtime was the point. It was Homu's ideal magical girl life.
2- I dunno what you're talking about but it sounds like a super insignificant nitpick.
3- It's established things touching Homura can hang out in stopped time. It's stated Mami's ribbons are life force (and remember in the original series all of Mami's ribbons melt away and vanish when she dies), so her ribbons touching Homu allow her to move freely in stopped time.
4- Sayaka has grown from her experiences
5- If you remember all the incubators around Homura, the the part of the real world they're in is incredibly isolated, there are no real people remotely close to Homu.
6- Madoka's back-up agent and also fanservice.
7- Wow it's almost like Homu doing this shit over and over has made her more and more obsessed with Madoka. Also you keep saying a week but it's clear the show covers at least a month.
8- How is that re-writing? She wants to protect Madoka no matter what.

This
But if you really really believe that you should rewatch it carefully and x1 speed this time

There's not much to talk about aside of shitposting. It's an entry level for enthusiasts who deem themselves deep for watching something written by a hack that embraces a third rate literary piece like titus fucking andronicus
>MUH FAUST
>MUH KAFKA
>MUH BIBLE
>MUH EDGY SHAKESPEARE
A few who frequent these thread are suffering from an acute case of solipsism

Attached: 1567811969903.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

this entire series is nothing but one giant shitpost at this point got it

Retard.

I'm seriously if you aren't trolling your attention span is really deficient

Hehe I don’t need arguments to justify why my shitty favorite cartoon is my favorite cartoon. Go back!!

Even a 5 years old kid has thought about the “my wish is 3 more wishes” when they watched something like Aladdin. Not an argument.
>she knows killing him is ineffective
Then why does she fuck around for most of the duration trying to kill him except this time? Emotional manipulation. Urobuchi wants to trick you into thinking that Homura is the bad guy.
>Thinking Mami would trust Homura at this point?
No, that’s why I said that she should’ve tried to present herself as something more than a lunatic
>what the fuck are you even saying?
You want some examples? Okay. When Kyoko and Sayaka are fighting for the territory, there is no one in the damn street to see them fight. Nobody ever gets trapped in the witch’s illusion but everybody gets trapped in the movie
>They're really not
Then why would she sacrifice herself by getting in the fight?
>The explosion was Kyouko’s soul gem
Emm no. It was Sayaka’s. They had been showing her pushing her body to the limit and her soul gem progressively getting darker up to that point.
They talk about this but she ultimately knows this is really important to Madoka and lets her go.
No responsible mother would let her daughter fucking run into a hurricane under any possible circumstance
>are you surprised by this when she's demonstrated it a lot before this point?
What I am surprised by is the fact that she wasn’t carrying a bag or anything and she just kept pulling weapons out of NOWHERE.
I’m going to answer only to the arguments that don’t apply to that other post.
>Multiple QBs
In later episodes, Homura turns a Kyubey into a cheese so he doesn’t infodump Madoka, and then another one comes and eats the other one. That Kyubey wasn’t injured at all, so why this one?
>Happened in different timelines
In which episode do they show that?
TO BE CONTINUED

Reminder that regardless of shipperfaggotry that Sayaka is best girl.
Now show this wide blue baka some love

Attached: sayaka.gif (1000x564, 427K)

Attached: f141558d890619e84a255bcea69888e1.gif (1006x983, 641K)

>surprise factor
More like shock factor huh
>Yandere
A poorly written one
>She doesn’t care that much
She cared enough to save Sayaka’s soul gem in previous episodes
>They have been looping over a 100 times + autism
In the first loop she already had the determination to keep going forever
>Japanese mothers let their kids be really independent
There’s a difference between letting your kid be independent and letting your kid run into a hurricane
>Magic shield
Wasn’t that the thing she uses to go back in time? In Rebellion, she tries using the shield to go back in time and Sayaka stops her with her sword. They never really explained nor showed this before this point of the show.

Attached: you.webm (400x230, 2.98M)

Based

Attached: 1531914484488.png (1212x800, 285K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people

Attached: 1567805551636.jpg (700x700, 339K)

>I dunno what you're talking about but it sounds like a super insignificant nitpick.
When Sayaka is about to become a witch she sees 2 onedimensional fags that say something about women or some feminist bullshit I don’t remember
>It's established things touching Homura can hang out in stopped time. It's stated Mami's ribbons are life force (and remember in the original series all of Mami's ribbons melt away and vanish when she dies), so her ribbons touching Homu allow her to move freely in stopped time.
No matter how intelligent you are, you cannot defeat time. The ribbons were touching her, not Mami. Why didn’t she just shot the damn ribbons and free herself? Whatever. Thinking about this logically is dumb because it would’ve always been plot convenient
>Sayaka has grown from her experiences
Even if true, the process of growing and maturing isn’t shown, making it extremely anticlimactic.
>Also you keep saying a week but it's clear the show covers at least a month.
Oh, my bad. She tries to save and sacrifice her life for a person that she has known for a month. So much better! Now it makes sense! No
>Wow it's almost like Homu doing this shit over and over has made her more and more obsessed with Madoka.
That makes sense, but it’s the fact that she did it more than 10 times that makes this show so not plausible. How she ends up makes sense, not how she gets there. And that’s the problem with this show, the execution is always nonsensical. If this show was 24 episodes long, it wouldn’t feel so rushed and would be a great show. If they took their time to establish the characters (how Sayaka and Kyouko end up being friends, making Mami something else than an infodumping machine sacrificed for shock factor, dedicating about 6 episodes to Homura and how and why she feels she has to protect Madoka, why is Sayaka in love with that guy and making Madoka a character with a personality besides being a passive listener that never reacts)...

Ribbons are sturdy and Homura has a 0 attack stat. The rest is rubbish, You need to lurkmoar

>This is a dynamic list and may never be able to satisfy particular standards for completeness. You can help by expanding it

>Homura has a 0 attack stat
This isn’t dragon ball. Stop making up shitty power systems. It’s quite simply a show that abuses magic on the way it’s the most convenient to Urobuchi

>facts don't matter
>my headcanon is real
You win man

Attached: leave your head.jpg (1668x1309, 209K)

>More like shock factor huh
>A poorly written one
opinions
>She cared enough to save Sayaka’s soul gem in previous episodes
because madoka was present
>In the first loop she already had the determination to keep going forever
autism
>There’s a difference between letting your kid be independent and letting your kid run into a hurricane
she knew that even if she didn't let her she will be going any way
>Wasn’t that the thing she uses to go back in time? In Rebellion, she tries using the shield to go back in time and Sayaka stops her with her sword. They never really explained nor showed this before this point of the show.
episode 10

Yes user you should go outside and kill more transsexuals for the good of humanity!

Attached: 2.png (1280x720, 301K)

It’s shock factor. It’s not an opinion. Even Urobuchi himself was saying on twitter “GUYS I SWEAR IT’S A KIDS SHOW I’VE CHANGED” so that the shock factor feeling was even bigger
And yes, Homura is poorly written because her backdrop is minimal. Her motivation isn’t well explored and because of that, I don’t feel invested in her travesty to save Madoka from death.
>because madoka was present
youtu.be/tsEP-pUwiGU She was also present in this scene
>episode 10
Ok I believe you, I’m too lazy to check it

>dub
end your life

Attached: 93f.png (200x221, 84K)

The first video I found on youtube was that one

>video
she was fainted and also said didn't care if kyoko and sayaka lives or dies

Do you get on physical abuse too? Damn.

Attached: 1567805493350.jpg (360x360, 39K)

The ribbons were touching Homura. The ribbons are part of Mami's life force. Mami was aouls touching the ribbons. By extension, Mami is touching Homura
There's a passage of time and Sayaka doesn't have or need a character arc in this movie, so I don't know what you mean by anti-climactic.
>The month thing
Okay now try repeating that month over and over again. This is the 14,498th time we've had this discussion.
>It doesn't make sense because I say it doesn't!
That's not how logic works.
Mami has purpose beyond exposition, for one example if it weren't for Mami, Sayaka wouldn't have had this ideal of what a magical girl was supposed to be. Homu protecting Madoka is literally explained in a single episode, the rest are her efforts playing out. Sayaka's infatuation with Kamijou is perfectly explained, stop speed watching. Madoka isn't a passive person, she just reasonably doesn't immediately make a leap into something she knows is dangerous. What's next, are you going to call Shinji a crybaby?

Will Urobochi be involved?

Urobuchi is busy writing something far more superior

Attached: 1564295217589.webm (640x420, 2.89M)

>madoka takes aotd for the 2010s
>another madoka show takes aotd from the 2020s in the first month

Attached: 1545283828356.png (1000x748, 365K)

fuck's sake

She's a middle school girl. What the fuck?

>instead of getting Kajiura Yuki back to do the music they got the guy who did the Hidan no Aria soundtrack

Attached: [Ani-Kraze]_Otogizoushi_-_17_[CAA003B5].avi_snapshot_12.52_[2019.05.01_02.33.20].png (640x480, 667K)

holy shit never mind this anime is fucked beyond repair.

I thought magireco was supposed to come out this year?

Raping Madoka.

i don't speak troglodyte
translation

That is unfortunate.

>Implying Homura and Madoka's relationship isn't pure heterosexual friendship and Homura won't be a happy bridesmaid on her wedding.
What a fagget.

He's supposedly doing an original mecha anime script.

>not gargantia
sad

>Mami has purpose beyond exposition, for one example if it weren't for Mami, Sayaka wouldn't have had this ideal of what a magical girl was supposed to be
A walking plot device instead of a character of her own
>Homu protecting Madoka is literally explained in a single episode
And it feels rushed because they try to explain an obsession that could go literally infinitely in less than 30 minutes
>Sayaka's infatuation with Kamijou is perfectly explained
No it’s not, we see little about their past
>Madoka isn't a passive person, she just reasonably doesn't immediately make a leap into something she knows is dangerous
Bullshit, if it wasn’t because of Homura, she would have become a Magical Girl in episode 3. She isn’t thoughtful and reasonable, she is manipulative and does whatever the last person she talked to says
>What's next, are you going to call Shinji a crybaby?
No, because Shinji is a plausible, well-written and interesting character unlike Madoka; who has no personality.

>blocks your path

Attached: Rumor_Tsuruno_03.png (652x990, 235K)

>muh plot device
Mami is plenty a character of her own. She puts on a face of being a strong leading senpai but she's really an incredibly lonely girl who above all else wants someone she can connect with. Because of her magical girl life being all she has it's hard for her to make friends she can hang out with, so when Madoka and Sayaka entered her life she had hope she could have someone to confide in since she's been so scared this entire time. Again, stop speed watching.
>Homu's explanation is rushed
so first you say it felt like 10 episodes of explaining it, and now you say it's rushed? Make up your goddamn mind.
>Little of their past
You get enough to know what you need to know. They were childhood friends and she was charmed by his violin. We don't need every detail of their past to know their story.
>Madoka would have became a magical girl in Episode 3
You mean "if it wasn't for Mami dying" which is to say "If she didn't see the dangers of being a magical girl stare her in the face and see the grim reality of it as well as lost a friend." You're also confusing easily manipulated with manipulative. Which is also not true given even with Mami and not knowing the dangers it still took her a while.
>No personality
Honestly, all I get from your posts is that you weren't paying attention when you watched/sped through it.

Reminder

Attached: No spats.jpg (471x563, 79K)

Mami is a walking contradiction. She is idealistic yet quick to distrust and holds grudges. She acts cheerful and kind to Madoka and Sayaka, but she is incredibly lonely. And she's both unstable and extremely competent, making her a very dangerous person. Mami illustrates the contradicitons of the Magical Girl system without even going into Witches. For that she's a good character.

Homura's motivations are teased throughout the entire series. She acts cold and distant toward Madoka despite it becoming increasingly clear that Homura cares very deeply for her. Despite her and Mami mutually disliking each other, Homura still tries to save her, and arguably Sayaka too. Looking back at certain scenes upon rewatch (like Madoka's conversation with Homura on their way to the nurse's office) make it clear that Homura is in a lot of emotional pain. And once you see Sayaka become a Witch you can begin to see what Homura was talking about.
>Madoka has no personality!
Madoka has low self-esteem stemming from feelings of uselessness; she is kindhearted and selfless but not stupid or reckless about it; and when push comes to shove she's incredibly courageous. Madoka both is the ideal Magical Girl and has absolutely no reason to become a Magical Girl, a contradiction which bothers her a lot.

>Mami is plenty a character of her own
Had to stop reading there
>so first you say it felt like 10 episodes of explaining it, and now you say it's rushed?
I said the show should’ve been 24 episodes long and about 6 episodes dedicated to her relationship with Madoka
>You're also confusing easily manipulated with manipulative.
Yeah my bad
>Which is also not true given even with Mami and not knowing the dangers it still took her a while.
Kyubey: Become a magical girl
*Madoka is about to make a wish*
Homura: No!
*Madoka doesn’t wish anything*
Episode 3:
Kyubey: Come on you have to defeat the witch and become a magical girl
Madoka: Ok
Homura: No
Episodes 4-5:
Sayaka: So, I’m a magical girl. You should be a magical girl too!
Madoka: I dunno
Those are just about 4 times Madoka was manipulated by different characters so she became or not a Magical Girl. She would be a magical girl on episode 3 already if it wasn’t for the last moment save, or in that episode where the witch makes everyone suicidal (if it wasn’t for that last moment save...), or in the episode where Sayaka and Kyouko are about to die... IF IT WASN’T FOR THE LAST MOMENT SAVE. The show constantly puts her choice in stand by, by making characters making her doubt (which is good), but whenever she has already made a decision... in the very last moment, someone appears and saves her ass. Come on, she didn’t even try to wish for Sayaka to go back to her original form even though she is supposedly her best friend. And at the end of the show, we only remember Madoka for her wish. Nothing else.
>Honestly, all I get from your posts is that you weren't paying attention when you watched/sped through it.
Say 10 things about Madoka’s personality. I’ve seen people consider her an altruist, but in the end all I see of her is an avatar, a pair of eyes to see the tragic story of the other magical girls through. The grand finale feels like the beginning of Madoka’s character arc.

>Magireco anime is a different story from the game
>Kuro is now Irohas GF
>Ui nowhere to be seen, the Magius arent gonna be the same
>the OG megucas, who were integral to the game story arent there either.

>We qre still not havin the proper ending to the series
>fuck you rebellion is not an ending.

And fuck aniplex for fucking this so hard.

Ui was in the trailer though

>Stopped reading there
Stopped reading there. You don't care about discussing Madoka. You've decided your views, you've decided the show is shit, and that would be fine, but instead all you want to do is bitch about it in a Madoka thread.

>not allowed to make valid criticism
If not for the fanbase I wouldn't come to hate it this much.

>stopped reading there
>valid criticism

who quote

Reminder to stop fucking taking the bait and to not reply to that blatantly braindead retard. Also, Homura did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1549401831460.jpg (600x600, 200K)

It might keep those happy considering Magia Record doesn't have the original cast, doesn't have Kajiura doing the music, etc. But all those are null and void if Urobuchi won't get involved with this.

>>Stopped reading there
>Stopped reading
Stopped reading there
In all seriousness, I’ve read it now and even though it might be true to certain degree, the exploration of the entirety of her character is poor. The concept is interesting but really, how detailed can you explore a character in 3 episodes while also not being the main focus of those episodes? Not very detailed being honest.

Nope. So you either accept your gachashit future or just move on.

homura did nothing wrong

Attached: 1562955061958.jpg (500x700, 56K)

>>>Stopped reading there
>>Stopped reading
>Stopped reading there
Stopped reading there

Based Hetfag

What did mami mean by this?

Attached: OffensiveSparseGallowaycow-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

>>>>Stopped reading there
>>>Stopped reading
>>Stopped reading there
>Stopped reading there
Continued reading from there

>>>>>Stopped reading there
>>>>Stopped reading
>>>Stopped reading there
>>Stopped reading there
>Continued reading from there
Picked the fuck up

Attached: homu spin.gif (500x500, 411K)

how many more movies do you need

All them

Compilation of megucas having happy vanilla sex with each other

Attached: EB79l4XVUAE6xxY-orig.jpg (772x1100, 86K)

One or two.

I'd actually like one more season that gives all the characters time to shine and wrap up their stories, but I really don't expect it to happen.

Masara in that swimsuit does things to my dick.

I hope it never comes out

i hope mobage players all die

Well, It’s coming Back Next Year.
mobile.twitter.com/magireco/status/1170653002853736449

aotd 2020s