One Piece

Best Girl and best pet and there's nothing you can say to deny it.

Attached: Bibi and Karoo.gif (450x381, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/pI70PFR.png
web.archive.org/web/20190829235523/https://orojackson.com/threads/how-strong-is-sakazuki-feats-compilation.48197/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOLDEM
WATCH OUT

Attached: da ballz.png (841x466, 370K)

Wano Endgame about to be nutty.

Attached: wano figurines.png (1973x787, 582K)

>hancock is completely covered
worthless

Attached: boa tiddies 1.png (1280x720, 787K)

PSA Looks like the best One Piece Reactor is quitting Youtube. RIP Uzumaki Khan.

Attached: ED2sLR5XsAAjjcp.jpg (540x1199, 152K)

Can't wait for Uushima's eventual reaction when he finds out. And Sanji.

Attached: ED50XFAWkAIEOGV.jpg (1024x557, 67K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHH
SAVE ME PINCH-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: animated AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.png (445x472, 417K)

Who?
>reactor
Even more useless than the normal youtuber.

I can't say "Kyoshiro is Denjirou" theories are not interesting, but aren't there many obstacles for it to confirm? Kyoshiro is a public figure, wouldn't they gather this information? Also, wouldn't Ashura Douji say a thing about it?

Attached: ED5kTtTXUAAcOJa.png (572x422, 205K)

>tfw Karue is never counted as a straw hat member despite having friggin' nakama sign like everyone else
bros...

>friggin

Attached: judging robin.png (306x500, 104K)

I wonder what's Scotch rank within Beast Pirates. I think the fact he's not a Gifter (at least doesn't have black horns), but is themed after card game and seems to have some kind of leadership is somewhat interesting. Does his left arm indicate that he may be from Queen's squad?

Attached: EDrgtYxWwAAxV3O.png (699x493, 391K)

No one ever recognized Yasu even though Kanjuro spoke with him face-to-face. Also, OP world runs on pure retardation sometimes, it wouldn't be the dumbest thing yet.

Devil's Advocate. Kyoushirou isn't Denjiro, but he will join the 9 Red Scabbards.

Attached: Zoro Kiku.png (850x431, 469K)

>No one ever recognized Yasu even though Kanjuro spoke with him face-to-face
yasuie went undercover for two decades...

It's like the Goofy/Pluto problem. Despite animals in One Piece being treated like full on people characters, they're still largely just animals in the way of things. Chopper is a crewmmate, but Karue is just a fuggin duck. So he gets nothing.

Attached: One Piece v16-107.jpg (1826x971, 405K)

>Mihawk using a katana

I wish, but it would be cool to see what he could do with a katana.

Attached: Kiku ready.png (822x431, 426K)

Thread reminder that Vivi will rejoin the crew and get the Nikyu fruit
Really good OP

Attached: 5c935beef346efa801a9afc8fd008c17.jpg (540x810, 177K)

>kiku LITERALLY using zorojuro as a human shield
this one is ruthless...

Attached: substitute.png (726x493, 886K)

>yasuie went undercover for two decades...
Yes, and that's what Denjiro=Kyoushiro theory is all about, no one assumes Kyou is public about his past.

Why is Kiku always behind men, on their backs?

>undercover
No, he just underwent silly levels of degeneration like Hyou. He wasn't purposefully trying to disguise himself when he first showed up to meet Kaguro and Shinobu. He just became super goofy looking and no one could recognize him.

So to deceive persecutors, Kin'nemon decided to say Momonosuke was his son... WHILE KEEPING HIS ORIGINAL NAME INSTEAD OF A FAKE ONE. This is the master strategist behind the revolution Orochi is afraid of. Genius.

Attached: EDgDo8ZXsAA7Z0p.png (553x565, 265K)

Is there even a chance of garp and sengoku coming to wano to bust out their grandkids?

fujitora is pretty handsome isn't he

being the top of the yakuza in the wano country is no way comparable to actually going undercover like yasuie did
>He wasn't purposefully trying to disguise himself when he first showed up to meet Kaguro and Shinobu
he was, he was wearing a handkerchief

So after that encounter with Hawkins, Law's gonna betray them right?

Attached: EDf4gXlWwAIa183.png (438x552, 221K)

Wano so unpredictable to me, I'm just hoping good shit for my boys Luffy, Law and Zoro.

It's not that stupid, it's not like outsiders know anything about who is who in Wano. The actual retarded example is CP9 using their real names undercover.

there's no room to talk right now, zorojuro. now, stand still

Attached: as long as swords don't touch.png (1920x1080, 957K)

Just finished reading Whole Cake Island arc and it was long, but overall enjoyable. I kinda just want Luffy and Katakuri to have a chance to sit down and be bros after their fight though.

Third strongest Yonko(but number 1 chad) coming through

Attached: f5b624d394b8bd0ad0c3b6ee482f17a7.jpg (286x700, 30K)

when is ricardo showing up

>sengoku
>grandkid
Also, no. I'm a little perplexed in general by everyone's increasingly extravagant expectations for who is going to get involved in Wano. It feels very baseless. People keep posting figures, but that's pretty retarded. Wano's chapters being published right now is just a chance to sell characters in Japanese clothing on the vaguest of reasons. A simple bit of money grubbing, little more.

Attached: 1524840185072.jpg (1049x1400, 435K)

Not surprising, considering that Shintaro Katsu, is the inspiration for Fujitora.

Any thoughts on the actor that gonna be the inspiration for Green Bull?

Attached: 9t2yktqup4l31.jpg (300x200, 10K)

... ese nombre ... ese maldito nombre ... me recuerda a muchas heridas del pasado ...

Attached: scared mexican gladiator.png (1169x720, 811K)

Is there a more based character in One Piece?

Attached: 1567065689298.jpg (500x360, 87K)

Mother of fuck.

Attached: 1562636103154.png (1652x927, 904K)

>Imu and the posters
It's a bit annoying how we can't tell what their intention is with that.

Like, Imu lives in some Zen Ass Butterfly area, so maybe s/he was doing that Zoro "cut that which needs to be cut" to divine the fates of the wanted posters and the pictures.

But does the Luffy and Blackbeard posters being cut mean Imu intends to eliminate them, or are they "eliminated" from Imu's consideration?

already confirmed by Oda to be best bros.

Attached: Dp0IV1MXcAAr36k.jpg (835x1200, 335K)

I dunno, I don't know much about old japanese actors, someone with a long hair maybe?

>Any thoughts on the actor that gonna be the inspiration for Green Bull?
yoshio harada

>potentially best fruit in the op world
>does fuck all with it
>dagnerously retarded and lazy
>still admiral level
I guess he wins.

what the fuck delete this

these are part of the world journey line with cowboy luffy nami zoro and 3 musketeer shitty chef and reiju

>he was, he was wearing a handkerchief
But the entire joke of the scene is that he's acting super familiar with the Wano characters but they don't recall him at all and too embarrassed to say so. That doesn't work if he's intentionally keeping who he is secret from them.

Attached: 1524849526562.jpg (1191x940, 363K)

yeah, could be, it seems to fit the shadow

Attached: inv3-021.jpg (380x492, 186K)

ZEHAHAHAHA AKAGAMI!

Attached: tumblr_ok702dNygV1rfzj9yo3_500.gif (500x260, 1.82M)

Good. After exchanging blows like they did, it would be disappointing if they didn't get along.

He has big balls

No.

Attached: 1562636462390.png (1652x927, 957K)

I do hope he plays a role in the future story. I can see BM being forced to "retire" and him taking the mantle. He doesn't have to be some cheesey ally to the strawhats, but you could do a lot with that.

At this point he probably wasn't intending it, but he still was hiding his real identity for years. He just assumed his friends wouldn't get fooled.

I hope Luffy's rivalry with Batman leads to something like this too.

>That doesn't work if he's intentionally keeping who he is secret from them.
i don't think yasuie was intending it but keeping his hair tuck away was part of his disguise. that's how the rest of the flower capital residents recognized him after he was put on the cross

Attached: silent crow.png (235x235, 51K)

>tfw Bonney joins the crew

Katakuri is Luffy's Whitebeard. He's way too good a character to never play a future role in the story.

Attached: 1a3189f202c72f85d2ff3114080be5fe.jpg (780x939, 321K)

>Katakuri is Luffy's Whitebeard
Parallelfags at it again.

the cutest

Attached: 1560043581437.jpg (696x490, 69K)

How can I control my love for Katakuri?

He does shit this all the time
1. Fishman Island and Alabasta: Both antagonists (Hordy and Crocodile) tried to take over a country through rebellion and failed (by being punched high up, away from the land). The countries were in imminent danger (ship and bomb). Daughters of the king were constantly attacked (Shirahoshi and Vivi), and Luffy makes a promise to both. They're both also going to be the representatives at the Reverie. Robin finds important information about one of the three weapons on both the Poneglyphs. Water and sand are elemental opposites.

2a. Punk Hazard and Mock Town: Both were pit-stops where they figured things about their next destinations. Also the time around which (this is a bit off) we were introduced to formidable friends (Fujitora and Enel) and foes (CP0 and Blackbeard)

2b. Dressrosa and Skypiea: Both badass boys (Doflamingo and Enel) stand on top of the islands they rule, and make the entire country play a game asking to defeat them. Both lose while everybody watches from below, after running out of ground to stand (birdcage and raigou). Tribal warriors (Tontatta and Shandra) had been struggling for centuries to understand why they were betrayed/driven away, and now finally live harmoniously (with King Riku and the Sky Islanders). Earth and Sky are elemental opposites.

3a. Zou and Water 7: Both were pit-stops where Sanji and Robin were taken away. A lot of important history is talked about (Ohara and Road Poneglyphs). Luffy has a fight with one of his crew members (Sanji and Usopp), but they help the crew as an unofficial Strawhat (baking the cake and Sogeking). They also get help from their past connections (Germa and the giants).

>I don't want some hammy "chosen one" backstory that justifies why zoro is the biggest baddest dude who ever was. It's not usually needed and just hurts the character when it's forced. Next will they make franky the half-brother of vega punk, or make chopper an estranged member of a new world reindeer tribe?
I don't really think that's going to happen nor is it what people want. The thing is more Zoro's backstory has pretty much no tie-in to current events, unlike even Ussop's where eventually Shank and his crew will have bigger role in chapters and it'll be unavoidable to not have Yasopp and Ussop interact. Furthermore, there's just so many holes. Unlike everyone else, we have no idea what's up with his family. Except Brook, but Brook makes sense because the important bit of his backstory is in his adulthood, not childhood like everyone else. Is he an orphan? Are his parents alive? Why did he join the dojo as a kid? We just have no clue. Even his reason for being out at sea is comically simple: he went chasing after some criminals and got lost. It just feels like there's more to be filled in.

The crux of it all is the emotional weight. Zoro's backstory is so short and disconnected from modern events that there's no real emotional torque to it. Even Ussop's backstory is embodied in how he's trying to man up and how he lies all the time. Zoro's still trying to be the Strongest Swordsman, but there's little emotion or drama given to his struggles. It was the same with Luffy, until we got his backstory tying into modern events and characters. The feeling is just that there needs to be something more to give the character a bit more emotional motivation, especially in comparison to how everyone else, even his closest contemporaries in joining the crew, have developed. There's just something missing.

Attached: One Piece v12-143.jpg (650x623, 188K)

Let it control you, it's inevitable and there's no point in fighting it

Attached: Take it.jpg (927x522, 45K)

>'Member when One Piece had soul?
>I 'member!
>'Member Sulong Carrot?
>Member Carrot?
>I 'memba
>OH! I 'member!
>memba Jinbe?
>memba Jinbe AGAIN?
>I memba!

Attached: memberberries.jpg (311x513, 45K)

Carrot is the only attractive female in the Straw Hat crew.

Attached: 1566120561542.jpg (564x782, 46K)

One of my favorite OP right next to Perona

Some things are just impossible, user

Attached: カタクリ.jpg (615x489, 204K)

You left out my boy Usopp

Attached: WUWxTxBZCQCyqS87meW7yX0o5N0YY816B-OmfGxhZI0.jpg (640x960, 80K)

>'member feeling safe?
>Oh! OH! member Shanks
>I member! Memba Buggy?
>oh, I memba!

Attached: member berry.jpg (400x400, 11K)

Mating pressed by Katakuri!!!

It's pretty obvious Oda is trying to pretend Law has a chance of leaving the alliance just for him to save the day in a critical moment just for fan service.

Reminder that LuNa will be canon

Welcome to the One Piece community where we praise Goda, where Zoro stans are sometimes toxic, where Sanji is hated on by Zoro stans, where we love Robin and Boa and sometimes disrespect Nami, but most importantly, where the best anime fans are.

Grats on almost catching up.

Attached: GODA.jpg (947x720, 111K)

It also doesn't help that Zoro hasn't mentioned or thought of Kuina in years. At this point, it feels like Luffy's his sole motivation and attention. Almost like if Luffy ordered Zoro to murder a crew member, Zoro would do it without hesitation. Don't get me wrong, I love loyal bro Zoro, but sometimes it's like he's just Luffy's personal Attack Dog with nothing else going for him. Wano's been changing that a bit, but it can still be so much better.

Attached: 1444080433776.jpg (1124x625, 142K)

If a black sword is black because it's coated with haki, shouldn't this have killed Buggy?

Law is the nastiest skank bitch I have ever met. Do not trust him. He is a fugly slut.

lmao. You wish

Attached: large.jpg (750x750, 96K)

magellan sure is nice give you internet access huh doffy

Pfft

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

You're right, OP.

God I wish that were me

I fucking hope we get to see Sogeking again

Is this the most cleavage we've seen in Wano?

What about Big Mom?

It's alright, you can hold his hand while he does that to me

It could be that the pomp hairstyle combined with him maybe dyeing his hair is throwing people off or something

Attached: 1560997716884.jpg (282x306, 18K)

Zoro's had an odd cycle of character dynamics over the years. He was the most suspicious of Robin initially, the most brotherly towards Chopper, has had a few moments where he takes a stand against the crews' more lackadaisical attitudes towards their duties. But it tends to come in and out of fashion, and the former two disappear entirely over time.

Most of the time he's just slightly less goofy Luffy. It hasn't helped that since the timeskip Zoro's almost been entirely unchallenged in a fight. Not that he hasn't had problems or lost or been captured or whatever, but that aspect of a character having a conflict, either internally or practically, during an arc has sort of been absent from Zoro. Usopp had a lot of good moment in Dressrosa, for instance. Zoro just cuts the fuck out of people in a super impressive way or gets lost. He's not been much of a factor as an actual character in the arcs until Wano. He wasn't even in WCI due to the crew split up.

Attached: 056-057.jpg (2064x1548, 1.04M)

>'member Kaido being Meadows in the colosseum?
>OH! OH! I member!

¡¡APAPAPAPAPAAAA!! CHECK IT OUT!!

Attached: Apoo.gif (500x281, 412K)

Khan is based

I think in a lot of ways Zoro's demeanor after the timeskip was to show how much Mihawk rubbed off on him after spending two years training under him. If you look back at all the major fights he's had since then, he's just as condescending to his opponents as Mihawk was to Zoro when they first fought. It's not like this is directly addressed within the story but it's something that makes a lot of sense to me and is fitting for someone who basically wants to take Mihawk's place in the future. Also I think overall that Oda has proved his point by showcasing this three times in a row, in order to demonstrate that Zoro's attitude post-timeskip was not a coincidence and very likely intentional.

I also think him being absent during Whole Cake has made Zoro fans kind of impatient too, since it just makes it seem like an even longer amount of time that Zoro's character has been taken in a new direction. But I think Oda has done a good job of doing something new with him in Wano, by having him experience a much more hands-on relationship with many of the locals of Wano, which isn't something that Zoro would necessarily do in the past. It's not the totally epic backstory that a ton of Zoro fans were expecting it to be but I think it's good for him and also a good thing that it's not a direct retread of what we already went through with Sanji in Whole Cake Island.

>kata will never stab you in your helpless heart

Attached: Kata Kills Chefs.png (1000x582, 685K)

Stop, it already hurts too much

Attached: Katablush.jpg (307x556, 37K)

>tan crocodile
fucking heresy

why does Oda have such a good sense of humor? how does he come up with this shit?

Attached: Untitled.png (1687x947, 1.59M)

How do you convince her for sex

>kata will never invade your helpless hole

those chefs killed people in mama's opening music number so I don't feel bad for katakuri doing the same to them

Rereading Reverie and Wano so I can look at the art more. Marineford spread was bliss

Attached: Marineford rebuilt.png (1794x1300, 903K)

My issue with Kyoshiro being Denjiro is that he likely slaughtered many samurai ten years ago in the early rebellion.

Mihawk’s condescension is always a lesson so far.
>a sword without grace is nothing.

OWIE

Attached: Right in the.webm (672x378, 2.17M)

ZOWIE

Attached: Right in the part 2.webm (960x540, 2.09M)

he doesn't take the conventions of shonen too seriously which is why one piece is as popular as it is

no other series would make an ugly retard like weevil as powerful as he is.

Attached: ar0D6nk.png (450x586, 632K)

Attached: 1566688648518.jpg (900x1200, 122K)

His balls are fucking huge, reminds me of one of my ex's

I'd forgotten when rereading the Wano chapters so far that the three guys we saw Hiyori had fucked over earlier on had actually turned out to be villains. This makes me lean a little more towards her not secretly being a bad guy still, but I don't know. I guess we'll see.

Attached: 1555715706441.jpg (768x648, 229K)

>reminds me of one of my ex's

Attached: 1560739232353.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

How were they allowed to visualize that bulge?

What do you mean? Those are just his asscheeks showing through the front.

Attached: 0164-003.jpg (780x1200, 261K)

Attached: 0164-007.jpg (780x1200, 228K)

Damn Holdem is ultra thicc then

Attached: 0164-012.jpg (780x1200, 199K)

>Tama's reaction
I can't

Attached: 0130-014.jpg (780x1200, 192K)

The fucking bump is between his legs, it even protudes to the front, it isn't his ass cheecks, goddamn go read an anatomy book or something.

Attached: 0130-015.jpg (780x1200, 184K)

>what is sarcasm

>too autistic to get a simple joke

Attached: 0130-016.jpg (780x1200, 205K)

>Carrotfags still exist

Attached: keeee.png (353x431, 183K)

Attached: 0142-007.jpg (780x1200, 289K)

Attached: 0142-008.jpg (780x1200, 273K)

What girl should I blow my load to tonight

BUT IM NOT A BOY

HAHAHAHA

Attached: 0132-017.jpg (780x1200, 167K)

Miss Goldenweek

I’m convinced it’s just one Vivifag at this point. Every thread they’re just desperate for attention because no one with actual common sense would find that irrelevant bitch worthy of discussion.

Attached: 0166-016.jpg (780x1200, 205K)

It's like cancer, you can't just wish it away.

Attached: 0166-018.jpg (780x1200, 248K)

Well, she can't be called irreverent considering she's part of one piece.
the only problem is she's from way back in the series.

Attached: 0177-008.jpg (780x1200, 164K)

>vivifags
>carrotfags
Both shit. Next runner up for a SH membership invitation would be the only real best girl.

Attached: DA5CC7E6-4AAE-4AB5-8517-C8AF4EE46667.jpg (572x960, 124K)

Attached: 0177-009.jpg (780x1200, 187K)

>kaido fell from the sky 160 episodes ago
jesus fucking christ.

Wano & Reverie Predictions

>Zoro will finally open his eye.
>The Marines shows up
>Yonko Buggy show up
>Straw hats Grand Fleet plus Beiges crew as well Fishman pirates will come to Wano to save Luffys and co.
>Blackbeard invade BMs territory but Shanks and his crew interfere.
>Vivi is killed mistakenly, King Cobra escapes.
>Dragon and RA have declared war on the Government and CDs, Kuma is killed in order for them to escape.
>Kaido and BM are both killed.
>Cipher Pol fucks up badly and let Doflamingo escape, possibly causing another prison outbreak.
>Another secret weapon is revealed in Wano.

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

Not enough good smut

>irrelevant

Attached: op_908_15.png (904x1300, 506K)

Irrelevant.

Is it water behind Kawamatsu’s sword or is that just wind?

Attached: 2BEBDCC6-19FD-4669-9057-FA239E320C14.jpg (630x435, 134K)

Jinbe doesn't

Attached: Carrot ASMR.gif (345x235, 130K)

Pretty sure it's just dust and wind. Water looks different in One Piece.

>They gave that dumb purple aura Haki shit to Luffy
All this over the top flashy aura bullshit is the only negative part of the new anime composition.

I want to garchu Carrot!

>Complaining about the anime
The only people who watch the anime are the japs and they don't give a damn

Will there be another color spread soon?

Attached: 951 (0).jpg (1780x1300, 3.55M)

I fucking hope not, I want to see Bege in Paradise

God I wish the western audience was manga-only

Probably before the next break

Honestly I'd be fine without one for awhile. All the Stampede promotion art delayed Bege's cover story and I want to see that progress.

How much of 915 the episode covers?

Fishmen like Arlong and Jinbe are advanced water manipulators as a racial bonus, I’m hoping Kawamatsu is too to match the book of five rings.

Who gives a fuck?

It feels weird seeing Lucci there. He's the only one there who doesn't get up to silly antics.

Me, why do you i'm asking imbecile?

Attached: One Piece - 327 - 06.png (816x1211, 179K)

>do you think

Fixed

Was that not just him putting up a character while undercover? I don't remember him still doing that after they ditched Galley-La.

>Calls someone an imbecile
>Can't fucking write coherent phrases

Attached: 1534484122586.png (140x312, 93K)

You say this while Oda literally introduced aura to Haki with the Ryuho thing?

DUDE I abso-fucking-lutely L O V E how a major mystery that is integral to the plot of a story that has been going on for 22 years was revealed in a NON-CANON movie made to celebrate a CHEAPLY-MADE and SHITTY animated adaptation!

Attached: 1544049564338.jpg (294x171, 6K)

But he's not still talking through the pigeon. The pigeon being silly is its own thing.

Lucci is serious and quiet even as a spy, the only goofy one was the pigeon

Having a silly Pigeon is sort of a silly thing on its own. And it contrasts with how serious he is otherwise.

Katakuri

>The pigeon being silly is its own thing.
The pigeon dressed himself, fucking really?

I won't take this as canon, Laugh Tale is so fucking dumb

Since Usopp said it, I believe it. That Pidgeon is strong.

The fucker can talk so it's not out the window

It doesn't have a color.

Nigger this reveals jack shit, all it does is reveal the proper romanization that only really works as a twist for people in the west due to how hard it is to translate Ls and Rs

>Laugh Tale is so fucking dumb
Like Levelie?

Laugh Tale ties in with Joy Boy's name and Oda even uses "laugh tale" in Binks Sake.

"Raftel" is just one of Oda's multilayered puns not being able to be fully translated to english

Hey, the starfish does it

Yeah no, the anime will give it color just like they did with Gear 2, and Oda made it visible in the split second Luffy used to save Hyo, so that thing being formely invisble isn't even applied anymore.

Based. Raftel/Laftel/Lafter were a good attempt.

Camie's Starfish is a disney character level of wacky, the pigeon is grounded.

Levely is stupid because Reverie is an actual word and it just makes more sense than something that is probably a result of Oda guessing how to romanize the word

Laugh Tale at least feels intentional and fits with a lot of the ideas that are subtley dropped throughout the series. Even then it's not like Raftel didn't make sense either even though it wouldn't have meant much other than the "Raft" part in the name

But user, it talks

just realized chimney is 1/4 mermaid

You got a problem with that?

Attached: deathmatch.png (500x375, 321K)

Tfw elevator ride to Red Line

Attached: elevator.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Quite the LAUGHable TALE

puru puru puru
puru puru puru

I want to see how Chimney's mother looks like

>hating khan

Attached: AHHHHH.gif (460x259, 3.76M)

Honestly, I'm not sure one can praise the concept and execution of the cover stories enough. It's a fucking genius way of telling side stories, keeping background narratives and characters progressing in a way where these characters and plots can naturally rejoin the main story at a later date without needing to spend precious regular page time on them.

It's almost a bonus that so many of them are enjoyable stories just on their own as well.

Attached: this is no place for a horse.png (176x494, 39K)

*Cough*...Senchou...*cough*...ughh...

Attached: 1526215573150.png (370x370, 144K)

why tho
fuck I wanted to see freaking out in wano

Since when was the romanization of a location a major mystery?

WHAT DA FWAAAAAAUK YEAOOOU, ODEN, IS DA GUY DAT INJUH'D KAIDO YEOUU

wow what the hell, his mother is fucking dying.

Did Batman get a buff in the anime? I don't remember him putting up much of a fight at all in the manga, especially not no-selling a direct hit by Luffy.

I don't know what Toei was thinking. They could have at least had Batman been blown back but still be okay.

gatcha

lol I just watched that scene and Batman definitely DID NOT block Luffy's haki

Luffy, someone want to speak to you

Attached: bogda mushi.jpg (720x340, 90K)

Jackcels rise up

Attached: Log_Jack.png (572x800, 819K)

>JUST-

Attached: jack-potato-sacked.png (1198x1993, 767K)

Mating pressing Jack as his pathetic legs fail to clutch your waist!!!

>take Raizo
>rescue Doffy
>recruit Ashura
Fucking Kaido and his fetch quests

Attached: How to draw milkers - by Oda-sensei.png (640x958, 587K)

Sexy lips...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-08-08-08-05-763_com.google.android.youtube.png (2340x1080, 495K)

kissu

Zorojuro

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-08-01h52m32s345.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Mihawk is stronger than Shanks.

I'm not looking forward to next week's episode.

Attached: Tama pre-pincer.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Zoro is stronger than Luffy

Attached: 1567679397415.png (202x282, 168K)

Toei probbably ordered a fuckton of toys of him.

Every day

Every hour

Every second

A OP general exists

kiku is female, my wife and i masturbate daily to her

>the biggest manga in Japan is also popular on an anime forum
shocking

Carrot is best girl AND best pet at the same time

Hancock looks so much better than Hiyori

why didn't Big Mom just marry Judge?

Why would she want more jobbers for children?

I never liked Vivi, she is so boring

Because he's ugly

Attached: Oh God I'm so sorry I've spilt my drink on you, here let me rub it off.png (562x522, 209K)

Attached: 1529340486153.jpg (900x1290, 393K)

His genes are so bad he had to genetically modify his children to make them strong and they still ended up jobbers

How much longer until Luffy vs Kaido in the anime? Plan on catching up to the anime after taking a break during Zou and i want to catch up at around that episode.

She's a disgusting mutant freak and obese landwhale. She is one of the ugliest pieces of shit to ever be drawn on a piece of paper.
Kill yourself if you disagree. Judge would never marry that revolting freak after being married to Sora.

At least Big Mom isn't a jobber

Mousecutie 4 nakama!

Attached: Mouseman_Anime_Infobox.png (935x720, 877K)

It's at least 1,5-2 years for it in the manga and the anime is about one year behind.

>jobbed to Brook
>jobbed to Chopper
>jobbed to Nami
>jobbed to jinbe
>jobbed to Queen

I obviously meant the one from chapter 923

And Judge jobbed to Big Mom making him an even bigger jobber

Today's anime episode is from chapters 914-915, so about 7-8 more weeks until it covers chapter 923.

Who wins these fights
Kinemon vs Pedro
>Kinemon vs Pica
>Kinemon vs Diamante
>Kinemon vs Judge
>Kinemon vs Niji
>Kinemon vs Kawamatsu
>Kinemon vs Page One
>Kinemon vs Killer
>Kinemon vs Oven
>Kinemon vs Sanji

Attached: lGrQd2C.gif (500x281, 942K)

Thanks user, i'll pick it back in back up in a month then.

He can only beat Page One from that list.

Vivi is for lewd

Jews?
In One Piece?

>Page One
>Weaker than Oven
I don't think so, Tim

He jobbed to Sanji off panel. He's a nobody.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Oven also jobbed to Sanji and he didn't even have the raid suit

Oven is still way stronger imo.

thank you for reminding me what an annoying worthless idiot Vivi is

really poorly written character, Oda tried to make her ''muh diplomacy'' girl, but she's just worthless and a failure

she gets a pass about how bad she is because she's cute; at this point just give me Rebecca

This, Oda should leave the well written characters to HxH

Why does Katakuri look uglier in fanarts than in anime?

The calculation is wrong actually, most anime episodes cover less than a chapter, so with ~8.5 chapters left it's bound to be 10 episodes or so. Plus, on October 20th, there's a special episode airing in place of a normal one I believe. So it's 11 weeks at least.

Page one is like mid-tier in that list. I'd say he is stronger than Pedro, Diamante, Killer and likely Pica

Never read it, nor will have the time to. Oda can write great characters, like Blackbeard. Vivi is not one of them

>at this point just give me Rebecca
Cringe, don't let your pee pee dictate you what's good written and what isn't. Rebecca is as worthless as each other female character written by Hackda.
Fucking based.

Attached: shounenbaby_dabbed_on_by_hunterchad.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

Am I the only one who think Imu's better off staying as that shadowy silhouette,even after he ends up being more involved in the story?I feel like Imu's one of those characters that's better off with his appearance hidden so the readers can imagine what he looks like on their own and wouldn't really benefit from a face reveal in any significant way.

>Am I the only one who think Imu's better off staying as that shadowy silhouette
Yes, probably. Imu is crucial part of the main mystery of the series.

>finds time to read OP
>can't be arsed to read HxH
>complains about bad writing
yikes

It means it can cut through him, which doesn't affect him anyway.

>Kyros
can go either way but i bet on Kinémon due to his fire and Haki
>Pedro
Kinémon after a pretty hard fight
>Pica
Kinemon wins
>Diamante
Kinemon as i put him even above Kyros
>Judge
Depends just how fire resistant is the raid suit, i'd say Judge has a slight advantage due to his versatilitybut can go either way
>Niji
Kinemon can't really do much here, he loses
>Kawamatsu
The kappa sinc ehe has better portrayal and water>fire
>Page One
Kinemonw in
>Killer
Killer got one shotted bya nerfed Zoro so Kinemonw ins
>Oven
Oven can't be hurt by fire and Kinemon can cut Oven's fire but Kinemon is not resistant to heat so i'd bet on him, in the end it will depend ont heir haki and physicla strength
>Sanji
Sanji with high diff

Attached: Kinemon_Anime_Concept_Art.png (412x1064, 371K)

>If a black sword is black because it's coated with haki
it's not quite it. the blade is just more resistant to scratches and shit but the actual application of surpassing devil fruit's hackery does not translate to a black blade

Being a dubchad sucks, they haven't even announced when Punk Hazard will be released

leave big mom to me

Attached: Tenguyama_Hitetsu_Anime_Concept_Art.png (736x1020, 787K)

At least Oda is still writing

To be fair, if Oda puts out 40 chapters each year and something only happens in 10, he could just as well release 10 to begin with like Togashi.

Kaido is not bad

>He gives work in factories and prison

>He invites everyone into his crew

>He's doing good parties

>His smiles make everyone laugh

This is one of the ways Paramecia and Logias seem to differ. Paramecias merely give your body certain properies, but they're still otherwise a normal body that can be touched. Meanwhile Logias actually turn your body into the substance. Unlike a Logia user, who can just tank non-Haki hits because their body harmlessly disperses naturally, Katakuri had to use his Observation Haki to predict where he was going to be attacked and then deform his body around those hits using his mochi properties. Enel seemed to do the same thing with his lightning, but in general logias don't seem to need to consciously avoid being touched by non-haki physical attacks.

Since Buggy's body naturally just splits apart, getting hit by a haki coated sword isn't harmful to him. He's always being hit by these attacks anyway, but with slashes his body just harmlessly comes apart. I imagine Haki bullets would face the same problem with Luffy: he's never been avoiding being hit, being hit with round bullets just doesn't work on him as well. Whereas a Logia would actually get slashed, or shot, where they usually wouldn't and thus take the damage. It's one of the many ways One Piece has an odd level of power balance, since otherwise worthless characters can end up in a convenient matchup. As we see with Mr. 3 and Buggy, of course, this doesn't just hand them a win against actually competent opponents. In fact, I don't think a bad matchup has ever actually handed someone the win. Crocodile, Enel, Kalifa, Magellan, Mihawk, everyone of these people ended up having a specific weakness that could be exploited against them. But the ones who were beaten were only beaten because their enemy could capitalize on it. The actual fights went well beyond the moments when their weaknesses were exploited.

Attached: One Piece v4-048.jpg (764x303, 81K)

luffyfags BTFO

Attached: luffy vs batman.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Kinemon
Kinemon
Pica
Kinemon
Judge
Niji
Kinemon
Kinemon
Kinemon
Kinemon
Kinemon

Luffy jobbed against batman ....

I wish i could be friends with Kaido.

>Kaido
*A Kaidou

Can he beat Big Meme?

Attached: Douglas_Bullet_Anime_Concept_Art.png (370x545, 198K)

If Luffy's already jobbing against Batman in the anime, can you imagine how much they'll have him struggle against Holdem, Dobon etc.?

>Holdem fight will go on for five episods and will contain at least one new Rayleigh flashback
based

>can you imagine how much they'll have him struggle against Holdem, Dobon etc.?
no because none of the characters you listed is named fucking batman

This feels off. She usually treats him like shit or with indifference but now cares about him when he ends up taken away. Even calling him "Sanji-kun" is weird. I think she didn't want to lose all the attention he gave her.

Lol he was beaten by Gear 4 Luffy

>192936194
Tell toei, their plan after wano better be animating the cover stories or else we're getting a longer stretch worse than fishman island.

But nothing happens in HxH chapters

Dude samurai are so cool this manga should be about samurai, not pirates. oden and zoro are so badass i love them and i love katanas so much

I think it will be at the end of 2019.

Law is hot when he is angry

Attached: Law angry.jpg (640x360, 45K)

So this is the power of the Fifth Emperor...

Dont lewd the goddess

Attached: 98a94c7742f2f603d04cebf9f6cdf3e7.jpg (460x345, 31K)

Hey, Batman is YC level

Kaido has swapped the papers with Batman and Jack for promotion as Calamity

What the actual fuck?!?!? I get that they need to add filler stuff but this is ridiculous

post nami

Attached: Nami-konohanan-One-Piece-Hentai.jpg (848x1200, 167K)

Attached: 7912c35.jpg (848x1200, 161K)

Lufft can't beat prep time

i thought croc's seiyuu was voicing holdem too but it was actually hajrudin's...

Attached: forreals.png (109x294, 16K)

very cool

Attached: 1567866215070.jpg (991x1403, 1.14M)

Attached: ED0I2Q6VAAAJg7a.png (847x1200, 437K)

Attached: 1p2.jpg (850x1202, 106K)

>Haki won't affect Luffy
Are you retarded?

Attached: 1567904490499.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

No

Okay that's kinda funny

Attached: kataKata.jpg (851x700, 73K)

Attached: aMzrqzi.jpg (1350x2046, 240K)

Law is always hot. Pic related.

Attached: 1560757959044.png (392x427, 394K)

>this ugly thing replying to my adorable post
Ew, I'll pray for you to stop being so hideous so that you're able to go out in the sunlight one day and not harass cuties online

Attached: O-Cute.png (800x625, 286K)

Why did shanks lose his arm while rescuing luffy from the sea beast?

at the time it seemed to make sense but as we go through the story we learn that pirates can move really quickly, faster than any animal could, especially somebody as strong as shanks.

It would be awkward with Franky

Old and overused bait. Try harder

i.imgur.com/pI70PFR.png

Attached: pI70PFR 1.png (2549x1071, 756K)

Shanks striked a deal with the Sea King. The Sea King would take Shanks' arm, and in exchange the Sea King would scare Luffy for life, allowing Shanks to come in and save the day, engraving the idea inside Luffy's head of fully becoming a pirate, so might Shanks finally find a worthy enemy.

Yes, he defeated all the supernova and it took Luffy, Law, Sabo, Lucci Hancock AND Buggy to take him down.
Also as strong as prime Rayleigh, he is easily stronger than Meme, only Kaido and Shanks beat him fromt he Yonko.

Lose some weight you revolting abomination 56% monstrosity.

Find who? I forgot about this scene.

Attached: temp.png (718x249, 355K)

>Find who?
vegapunk

If I lose weight then I'll become a twink again and I much prefer being a twunk user, helps lessens the shota aesthetics just a little

Attached: EDOOmv8UUAADAw1.jpg (1000x1000, 60K)

No what?, i'm legit asking this.

it seemed emotional that he sacrificed his arm to save luffy since he didn't have other options.
But now that i thought about how pika pika user can mive at the speed of light, and how every powerful pirates can move really fast like luffy and sanji ect,

Reminded me how shanks could've just saved luffy with no sacrifice.

Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense considering how admirals and other yonkos exist as rival enemies

>No what?, i'm legit asking this.
Yeah, sure, its not people have been saying that he allowed the sea king to take his arm to solidy Luffy's admiration for years

You actually make a good point. If she did that, she may end up with a kid on Sanji's level. Sanji is almost comparable to Zoro who will one day surpass Mihawk. That's pretty strong.

Yeah, but he got back up from that kick. Page One is doneso.

I say everyone there wins except Diamante and Judge. Judge wasn't that strong.

All according to plan. See, Shanks figured out how to have devil fruit powers, without the no-swim weakness. Merely graft a DF user's body part to your own using black haki. He now collects body parts like Megaman weapons. Kid was only one of his victims. Perhaps next time we see Barto, he'll be missing his left arm... and Shanks will have barrier and magnetism powers, amongst others. He's been waiting all these years for Luffy to seek him out, whereupon he will chop off Luffy's left arm and gain rubber powers.

Seriously, Diamante was weak. Only reason I don't say Pica is weaker is because I think Zoro would defeat Page one as fast as Sanji did.

>Sanji defeated page one
Post proof

>Cries after the WG reveals the pacifista to the world
>When Akainu catches her, she says she will never forgive them for what they did
It's not really that hard to get user

.......Man Kid isn't using his magnetism to the fullest......

Can't wait for Bonney to get focus. Was easily the most interesting Supernova early on. A lot of mystery behind who she is.

easily he would take all the Yonko, maybe not at the same time

Are you talking about Bonney or Akainu? Because neither of them can take down a Yonko 1v1

Kyros mid diff
Kinemon high diff
Kinemon mid diff unless there is a big amount of stone
Diamante mid diff
Judge high diff
Niji mid diff
Kawamatsu low to mid diff
Page One mid diff
Killer low diff
depend on the devil fruit interaction
Sanji mid diff

Attached: 20190906_094721.gif (160x254, 713K)

Bulleto bruh

Didnt watch the movie yet but i highly doubt anyone besides Roger could defeat a Yonko. Prime Rayleigh and Oden could definatly fight one but not win

holy shit i and I thought that Zoro fags were btfo when he needs 2 minutes to take down two randoms and needed Luffy to help to deflect all the arrows

>not canon
ew

Attached: sad_troll_face.png (55x44, 8K)

Yes but Bullet was stated to be as strong as prime Rayleigh and now would be even stronger as he was training in the prison for 20 years

Anyone else mad at the movies ruining the powerlevel scaling that Oda has builded over the years? Feels like they're taking a massive dump on the series, it's so garbo.

Sauce?

he is canon, just wait till Oda draw him in Roger flashbacks

>raging about a non-canon movie

Attached: 1565874049294.png (1460x489, 674K)

Ok but how much stronger? Unless he was able to fight and even defeat an admiral without passing out afterwards i dont see him defeating a Yonko. Imo its pretty much set in stone that only a Yonko can defeat another Yonko in a 1v1(or the pirate king)
We dont know that yet. So far the only canonical movie villain is Shiki

Stronger than Prime Rayleigh also Akainu Dragon, Im-sama and Rocks can beat Yonkou too.

Kek, that's good.

>Akainu
Defiantly not, unless he got stronger since the TS
>Rayleigh
Defiantly not
>Dragon
I doubt that, my guess is that he is equal to prime Rayleigh i.e in the gap between admiral and Yonko
>Rocks
We dont know anything about the dude besides being the ruler of the seas before Roger

Marco was equal to Kizaru so likely Him, Beckman and King can defeat weaker admirals liek Fujitora and Ryokugyu

>Marco was equal to Kizaru so
Since fucking when?!?!! Pushing him back once makes them equal?

Kaido>Shanks>Big Mom/Bullet>Teach

Bullet would be able to easy Defeat all the Stempade cast byt himself, Bullet defeat Luffy and the other supernovas in a 1v10 fight without even using his devil fruit, in his devil fruit awakening form he's a giant few times bigger than Pica that can coat himself in CoA, would easily win this movie if not for Usopp trick, I don't think any Admiral would have chance vs him

>muh auras
DBS director was a mistake, i hope the fucker dies in a fire.

I understand wanting to buff Kaido's crew they should do it with headliners, not fucking gifters

Easily stronger than Big Mom, Teach and possibly Shanks.

This is the most accurate power tier list
-Pirate king
-Yonko
-Admirals(including fleet admiral) and the top 3 PK commanders
-Top 3 yonko commanders
-Strongest Vice admirals and strongest Yonko commanders below the top 3
>inb4 powerlevels fags buuuuur
Eat shit

Attached: 3.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

When will Stampede come out?

not caring about someone romantically =/= not caring about the person
Why are people here so autistic?

that's so good, saved

>H-he's canon!!!!
>no where to be seen in any of the 950 chapters

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-131849~(1).jpg (275x288, 64K)

Neither of them managed to hurt the other at all and both were pushed back., that fight could have lasted for days and anyoen could have won.

no, it isn't, here is the accurate power tier list
>SS
el rojo pelo Hermano
>S
The Kaido, Gear Death Luffy, Sugar
>A
Luffy (de comando le zepo) Zoro (amaterasu thousand slash sharingagna wakening) Sanji(Okama kempo) Big Mom, Akainu
>B
everyone else

>this much of a Yonko dicksucker. Holy shit fuck off not all Yonko are the fuckign same, Teach and Big Meme are weaker than Akainu or Dragon. Old WB was also a Yonko and he was pretty weak.

>Big Mom is weaker than Akainu
This bootlicking jesus

>Why are people here so autistic?
Do you know where you are?

>YES THIS LOW EFFORT NON-CANON SHIT CHARACTER CAN DEFEAT GENUINE COMPLEX CHARACTERS LMAO DUDE

Anybody can conjure an overpowered shit out of his ass, only oda makes actual complex characters.

>gear death luffy
Sides

but Oda made Bullet

>slower than Katakuri
>inconsistent attack power(knocks out Big Father, Luffy can casually exchange hits with him)
>mecha destroyed by Usopp's plants
>Lucci destroyed a big part of his bigger mecha by casually swinging his legs a couple times
>Smoker destroyed a part of his mecha using the White Blow
>knocked out by Gear 4th Boundman, Luffy needs advanced armament to beat Kaido and Big Mom
Base form Kaido would wreck his shit with no problem.

Attached: pwnf8iF3ZZ1y9c8joo1.jpg (1258x1000, 194K)

>Neither of them managed to hurt the other at all
Kizaru did hurt Marco tho, and so did Garp
>inb4 sea stone cuffs
Marco could've stil dodged it. Either way there is no reason to assume Marco is equal to Kizaru, lierally none
I assume that you are being ironic but just to make it clear, im not saying they are all equal, but they are within the same "range". The weakest Admiral simply has higher chances of defeating the strongest than the strongest admiral has of defeating the weakest Yonko

King is at least as strong as Big Mom.

Bullet is faster than Katakuri, Kaido would probably lose to him

But nerfed Big Mom is equal to Kaido

>big mom is weak
nice bait, retard

Attached: 1562206051402.png (264x328, 152K)

Good Morning!

Attached: Can't Stand It.jpg (1002x598, 455K)

I don't speak american,what's the peanut gallery?

>defeated all the supernova except Zoro with mid difficulty in base form
Video got deleted but the way he handles them easily made him seem Yonko level.

I must have missed the part where Kaido used his devil fruit

Kizaru only hurt cuffed Marco

Kaido devil fruit only make him weaker

Kaido is the strongest Yonko, he would win but Big Meme would lsoe badly.

I literally put a "inb4" about that, Marco could've still dodged, and even if we excuse that he still got injure by garp

>video got deleted
Say whaaaat, there are videos floating around?

>implying Kaido isn't an awakened Zoan
Where do you think the horns and scales on his human form came from?

Proof?

How the fuck would Kinemon beat Pica? He can't even use haki as far as we know.

>prime rayleigh
>weaker than some yobko

fuckin lel

Kaido is the weakest Yonko, he's gonna job to Luffy this arc

Roger can't use Haki and he was the Pirate King

>He can't even use haki as far as we know
Fucking retard he used haki against the bird cage and the Vivre card confirmed he has CoO. H ecan burn the stone and use his Haki to detect Pica's real body

Pica can also use haki. What makes you think that Kin'emon's haki is superior to his?

He was definatly weaker. It would make no sense for the PK crew to have people stronger than the strongest captains in the verse, purely by a writting stand point. The only difference betweem prime rayleigh and current rayleigh is that he would probably defeat Kizaru instead of just hold him back

This Bullet guy is becoming the broly of one piece, i knew this would happen

He's right

Compare Big Meme performance against Jinbei to Akainu

web.archive.org/web/20190829235523/https://orojackson.com/threads/how-strong-is-sakazuki-feats-compilation.48197/

because he's samurai

Attached: wano stronk.png (632x316, 174K)

The Member Member Fruit

There was a video of the full fight between Bullet and the supernova and the final clash between Luffy and Bullet.
Out of the Supernova only Luffy, Urouge, Kidd and Drake landed a hit.

Lawfaga must be seething

Law was part of the final fight with Smoker, Sabo, Hancock and Lucci.

Bullet is just a Toei fanfic character, 100% sure he will never appear or be mentionned in the manga

Attached: 20th.jpg (1280x854, 1.99M)

Nigga he was literally the second in command of THE single strongest pirate of his time. No fucking Yobber today could take him on.

NOOOOOOOOOO THIS FIGHT WAS NON-CANON THEREFORE IT DOESN'T COUNT RIGHT LAWBROS

It's OP for all we know that's just how Imu looks.

>Toei
braindead?

Yeah, Bulelt is Toei creation. Oda only did the design

Dude Rayleigh being stronger than most admirals is already a big deal, but being stronger than a Yonko or even equal to them would be completely broken writing wise. Do you think Zoro will be stronger than fucking Kaido by the end pf the series?!
>inb4 Zoro isnt the VC
He is definatly the second strongest guy in the crew so my point still stands

Could not agree more, user.

And Buggy?

Where the fuck is this theory from

Could it actually be good?

Whens it coming out again?

Attached: one-piece-1152052-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 156K)

>movies
>Toei
neck yourself retard
also Oda writes his character and backstory, basically the entire character is his (like Tesoro Zephyr and Shiki)

what if I told you that Zoro and Rayleigh are two different characters
>Do you think Zoro will be stronger than fucking Kaido
40y old Zoro in the epilogue maybe

This. Oda said he wouldn't allow this movie to be made if it wasn't for the anniversary

>anniversary movie prominently features a bunch of dipshits Oda threw together in a week and intended to kill off before the timeskip
Is Oda a hack?

What would his position be if he were to join the Staw Hats?

Attached: Hey.jpg (782x755, 354K)

Both of you are fuckign retards, not All Yonko are the same, Prime Rayleigh could likely defeat Big Mom and Teach at most.

I am just happy Oda designed my wife. I will be forever grateful and pay respects to him.

Attached: blushingOlga.png (352x616, 285K)

Meant for and

Maid, someone has to clean the dirt

Succboi

What do you thing of the parallels between luffy and ussop? Is there any historical parallels between Ussop and anything? He mostly just seems like a foil to luffy, similar leadership skills, but with an actual brain to be afraid of crazy stuff.

Toei hates luffy
He jobbed against a Gifter Batman

Toei does the movie you fucking retard

They will have the same status so they will at least be equal, and there is no way Zoro will be able to defeata Yonko even on his 40's

Attached: 25a46a598e1b964b8dcacd28ffbecfc7.jpg (1530x1080, 913K)

You guys overhype Rayleigh so much that its actually funny

even Crocodile was stronger

Attached: Crocodile vs Batman.jpg (500x394, 40K)

>I wish, but it would be cool to see what he could do with a katana.
Pretty much everything he could do with the back sword I guess. At his level different swords probably barely even make a difference

Garp compared Rayleigh to Whitebeard, Kizaru said that he would need help to defeat him

Want my take? It's how the cursed swords work. To use one, you will be cursed. No one said you're cursed the moment you take the sword up. Like Zoro, Shanks used a cursed sword. He knew he would lose his arm eventually. It being from a lower level Sea King doesn't matter, the arm was coming off eventually.

damn i wanted Absa to rape Nami back in Thriller Bark

Attached: 446 - 16.jpg (1066x1600, 314K)

>Mihawk is waiting for someone stronger than Shanks
>Shanks is a Yonko
>Zoro is going to beat Mihawk
Yes. I expect Zoro to be Yonko tier. You have a problem with that, or are you going to say "REEEEEE, ALL YONKOS HAVE DIFFERENT POWER LEVELS!!!!!"
In which case, power levels don't matter. Luffy is already considered a Yonko. Zoro will beat Mihawk who is expecting his apprentice to surpass a Yonko, and BB's Yonko crew will be beaten by SH GrandFleet.

>every character has to have a forced, annoying ass gimmick laugh that makes no sense.
What the fuck is this shows problem?

seething laughlet

Attached: champion.png (1007x553, 506K)

>It would make no sense for the PK crew to have people stronger than the strongest captains in the verse
Eh, I'd say Zoro is already stronger than most Supernovas who are captains of their own crews. There's a clear different between some crews. Shanks was part of Roger's crew too.

He compared them in the sense of them both being legends, not being equally strong
>Kizaru said that he would need help to defeat him
Don't remenber that happening and it doesnt change the fact that Rayleigh only could hold him back, if he was above fucking Yonko in his prime then he should have no problem against Kizaru even in his current age

Same. Imagine his invisible dick penetrating her.

SHIISHISHISHISHISHIHI

Attached: Gecko_Moria.png (581x581, 301K)

>Liking weak women
Pathetic. This is why Sanji kicked his ass. I'm glad the guy is dead and hope his death was painful.

>then he should have no problem against Kizaru even in his current age
Not really. Akainu killed Whitebeard who wass the strongest Yonko in his prime. Not even arguing Rayleigh is above Yonko, just that old age weakens people in One Piece.

>every character
Some of them have a personal laugh, not everyone

Why does someone keep making this post

>Mihawk is waiting for someone stronger than Shanks
Headcanon, he waits for someone stronger than himself, at best someone as good in his swordsmanship as Shanks. That's not the same as being equally stronger or even stronger
>Eh, I'd say Zoro is already stronger than most Supernovas who are captains of their own crews
I didnt say he wouldnt be stronger than most pirates, but he'll definatly not surpass the strongest ones aka the Yonko. Him becoming as strong as an admiral is already putting the PK crew in another level, making him Yonko tier would completely break the story

and why they are legends? because they are strong
>Don't remenber that happening
then guess you have read slower although it somehow amazes me that you speedread the final of the Sabody arc
>he should have no problem against Kizaru even in his current age
he has no problem against him, he's the one who inflicts wound on him, Rayleight was old and didn't train or fight serious battles for like 23 years, instead, he just spends his time gambling and drinking, Rayleigh from the Roger era would quickly dispatch him

I'm glad he's dead.
Hogback should die, too
He is a creep

Attached: Hogback's_Room.png (1280x720, 1.48M)

He had to die because his DF was too cool to be wasted on a jobber
I liked him as a character though, he was funny

If Kaido were to fuck Hiyori would it be painful?

>making him Yonko tier would completely break the story
Straw Hats intend to completely change the world and win a war against all the Yonko and WG+defeat Mihawk and other ludicrous dreams. If they aren't absolute legends surpassing what every pirate thought possible by the end, I'd argue that would break the story even more. Though I'm wondering how you define "break the story".

KUH-LICK

Very,on both sides.

YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Attached: fefa97b61ea2d453bdb2bb9f01dc23451333502291_full.jpg (640x360, 60K)

You keep saying this, but then you keep whining about her. Does she threaten your waifus that much?

Attached: smugcup.jpg (480x479, 24K)

Indeed. He was a jobber. The most pathetic enemy Sanji ever fought in the whole series. Thankfully his DF went to a suitable opponent for Zoro.

Moshi moshi

Attached: edffbf3db7ca822b1d7f832b24a13feed1be003d_hq.jpg (600x337, 30K)

fuck man
i miss old kizaru voice actor

Kinemon easily wins any of these fights except maybe Pica.
Kinemon is strong enough to fight King.

Akainu is the strongest admiral and WB was in a far worse condition than Rayleigh because of his disease, he could barely use haki. Plus Akainu didnt 1v1 WB, the latter took damage from kizarus and various VAs
>and why they are legends? because they are strong
Im not saying that he wasnt/isnt strong, but you are overhyping way too much
>then guess you have read slower
Stop being a dumbass and post the panel if you are so sure that it happened
>he has no problem against him
Yes he had, he even said that he wanted to go and help the SH with Kuma but he couldnt because of Kizaru
>they aren't absolute legends surpassing what every pirate thought possible by the end
Thats basically what Roger did and he was still matched by another pirates like WB(when it came to individual strength) and Shiki(when it came to overall "firepower"). Surpassing all the others isnt becoming like gods
>Though I'm wondering how you define "break the story
If at the final war Luffy and his crew are as powerful as you guys imagine Roger's crew being then there wouldnt have any real threat since they would be able to annihilate everyone

You do realize that Kinemon can cut Vegasteel too, not just fire right?

>Gear Death Luffy
Good job, but where are Jinbei " can beat Big Mom" Jimbei and Nico "will defeat Kaido" Robin on this list?

Kinemon can cut vegapunk’s steel and use all the forms of haki Zoro can so far.
Literally Kaido’s only scar is a burn attack from Oden, conforming that Kinemon’s fire is strong as fuck as well.

>there wouldnt have any real threat since they would be able to annihilate everyone
The WG is only threatened by multiple Yonkos. If the Strawhats defeat all the Yonkos and remove said threat, they'd naturally have to replace them in order to match the WG. This is logical.

Characters who fucked Nami:

Usopp
Luffy
Zoro
Franky
Absalom
Wanda
Arlong
Jinbe
Yomo
Thriller Bark zombies
Chopper

Leave Kaido to me.

Attached: Mr.11.png (1280x738, 835K)

>Absalom
This is pure delusion. He died a crying cuck virgin.

>there is no way Zoro will be able to defeat a Yonko even on his 40's
So Zoro still won't be the WSS by the time he is 40? I hope we get a timeskip because 20 years more of this...
Inb4 Mihawk isn't at least stronger than Shanks and Ruffy

Leave Kaido to me

Attached: gion.png (884x1242, 1.62M)

Based Kinemonschizo is here. cutting a small steel door doesn't compare to cutting a fuckign mountain you retard, you would need energy equivalent to a nuke to cut Pica. Zoro cut Pica and Law had to use his DF to cut a mountain range. Kinémon doesn't compare to either of them.
Also Niji would stomp him, he is faster, can fly can move so fast that it's almost as if he dissappears and can coat his entire body in electricity.
Kawamatsu, Sanji , Ovena nd possibly Kyros would win too.

>forever assumed Whitebeard or Alain’s scared Kaido.
>actually it was the fire sword techniques.
>Fire sword technique is the only thing that ever gave Kaido a scar.
>Kinemon is the LEADER of the legendary samurai warriors.
>Kinemon uses the fire sword technique and no one else alive does. He’s extremely masterful with it.
>cuts Vegapunk steel (has zoro even done this?)
>has a vendetta against dragons
Oda couldn’t throw it in your face any harder, Kinemon is strong as fuck.

So clearly Mihawk isn't the strongest swordsman. Because Shanks used a sword and is a Yonko. Also, Shanks can't be Yonko tier, since no one on Roger's crew could be Yonko tier. Based retardposter.

>headcanon the post.
Meanwhile; Kaido has a BURN scar from Kinemon’s sensei.

>possibly Kyros
This is the one I'm confused about. Diamente is pretty weak so whatever, but Kyros doesn't really have anything noteworthy besides strength and skill.

It was never stated it was a fire technique. Nice headcannon

Attached: B35874E7-DB65-42BD-9D00-8A36EA6EC547.png (1362x1050, 1.04M)

He has soul

>No Robin
Pathetic

Leave Straw Hat to me!

Attached: Batman_Anime_Infobox.png (1190x720, 1.01M)

>Vegapunk's steel
Are you retarded?

>a small steel door is nothing.
Like the one Sanji was trapped by?
Face it, Oden taught Kinemon the ultimate technique and until Zoro learns it Kinemon dabs on him.

Attached: BA5D93C0-8822-477A-BDE1-FC9C5A59C658.jpg (277x182, 20K)

That incendiary explosion Kinemon protected the strawhats generated shitloads of heat, so Kinemon can cut that away too retard.

>Kinemon dabs on him.
Mihawk doesn't know that ultimate secret technique does he?

>No vivi

Today is Pierre's birthday, say something nice about him

Attached: 2ykg85k.jpg (130x184, 8K)

Then blame Garp if you think he "overhyped" him too much but I think he knows what Rayleight is capable of more than you
>Stop being a dumbass and post the panel if you are so sure that it happened
are you retarded? it's literally Kizaru talking where Rayleight come to save them, how could you speedread that retard?
>Yes he had
nope, he left unscratched

It is drawn like Luffy’s burn scar and clearly isn’t just a clean cut. Before it was confirmed Oden gave it to him, I remember all the Akainu posters claiming it was Akainu because of this as well.
Now that we know it was a samurai sword technique that burned the fuck out of Kaido, it’s even more evidence of Kinemon’s overwhelming strength as the leader of a legendary warrior group.

reminder that Kinemon said that he was overwhelmed by Luffy and Law's strength

PIERRE

reminder that Kinemon will kill Kaido and then join the crew

Attached: Kinemon nakama.png (316x422, 85K)

Leave Jack to me!

Attached: Dab.jpg (350x263, 35K)

Diamante casually cut a massive hill like nothing, To be honest that's better than Kinemon cutting a sttel door and defeating fodder.
Kyros defeated Diamante pretty easily. I'm just using hype for Kinémons ince featwise he would lose to fuckign Holdem or Sheepshead desu.

I wish they weren't called grifters. It just reminds of the fags who spread aids on purpose

> burn attack from Oden
Literal fucking headcannon, i should have known the Kineschizo would use something Oden did to hype up Kinemon and outright make bullshit up. You need tot ake your pills.

Lmao, Toei made sweet commanders a fucking joke compared to this little shit.

No one thinks Kinemon is stronger than Kaido or Gear 4 Luffy, or Law.
His technique has the ability to permanently harm Kaido though, which is essential to the group trying to defeat him.
He’s kinda parallel to Zoro, with different strengths and weaknesses, and once Zoro obtains Kinemon’s strengths he will be outright stronger.
Zoro has never defeated Law or Luffy either.
Oda has only let Kinemon job to two absurdly overpowered opponents. It’s true he’s not invincibly strong though, otherwise we wouldn’t have a conflict in Wano.

Leave Kaido to ME!

Attached: 13419206_1184582648220170_6472101420270749245_n.png (438x390, 176K)

>Mugiwara-san, I don't feel so good...

Right user, keep comforting yourself that Kaido’s burn scar that’s identical to Luffy’s it actually just a punch or whatever retarded alternative you have.

Leave CP0 to ME!!

Attached: Nero.png (640x512, 431K)

Zoro would mid-diff Kinemon and Sanji wouldn't even need his raid suit to beat him.

Attached: 1560432179529.png (476x426, 245K)

The first stage is denial.
This was the meme before it was revealed Oden did it; and now Kinemon haters are on damage control.

Attached: A51F6A33-6364-4DEF-856C-493D135E614B.jpg (195x259, 14K)

Because he submitted to his need-to-be ally for the sake of the future?
Ok dude.

>The WG is only threatened by multiple Yonkos.
No they are not, every single Yonko is a threat, that waa made very clear during marineford
>Then blame Garp if you think he "overhyped" him too much
He didnt, you guys are the ones associating being "as much of a legend as WB" to being as strong as him. Those are 2 completely different things
>it's literally Kizaru talking where Rayleight come to save them
I checked and he didnt said that he would need help defeating Rayleigh, just that the situation became harder
>nope, he left unscratched
He literally stated that he couldnt help the SH because of Kizaru
>Mihawk isn't the strongest swordsman. Because Shanks used a sword
We dont know the result of their duel, plus being a better swordsman isnt the same as being stronger than him
>Shanks can't be Yonko tier, since no one on Roger's crew could be Yonko tier
Shanks became a Yonko AFTER Roger's death

>muh scar
STFU you retard

LEAVE KAIDO AND BIG MOM TO US!

Attached: 5457-1670292467.jpg (640x480, 198K)

>That body shape
>Those teeth

Can it be...?!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>He didn't
imagine being this much in denial that you just straight up ignore manga panels, they both are strong pirates that's why they are legends, name one legendary pirate that wasn't strong
>I checked and he didn't say that he would need help defeating Rayleigh
He said that he wouldn't catch him with the forces they have now (one admiral, one battleship with 800 marines on aboard, Sentomaru and several Pacifistas) that's why he asked him to fuck off because he knew that fighting him it's a waste of time because he won't be able to beat him
>He literally stated that he couldn't help the SH because of Kizaru
yeah it's not like being old and weakens after 23 years od a hermit life can just easily take-off admiral, in his prime he would easly dispatch Kizaru

>This was the meme before it was revealed Oden did it; and now Kinemon haters are on damage control.
Kinemon has nothing to do with this tho

IN THAT CASE, LEAVE SHANKS AND BLACKBEARD TO US!

Attached: Michael_and_Hoichael.png (599x645, 595K)

that's a commercial for something completely different

Leave IM to me

Attached: Anjo_Anime_Infobox.png (323x638, 348K)

He waskinda similar to that train guy in WCI that got dragged along into the alliance's plan with Brulee.

CP9 is so secret most people don't even believe it exists. So I'd say it was okay for them to use their real names.

You seem upset.
Before it was revealed that Kaido’s scar was given to him by Oden, many commented on how it looked almost identical to the scar Luffy got from Akainu, because it does.
It’s not a slash scar, it’s a BURN scar, and Kinemom is coincidentally a samurai who BURNS his enemy.
We know that Kinemon was entrusted with Oden’s son, so it’s extremely likely he was also entrusted with the way to burn him.
You can be angry and dismiss it but it’ll still turn out true.

Attached: 59575DFB-2223-40AF-AFCA-A7C3AD4D7BC3.jpg (758x269, 61K)

Leave Hawkins to me

Attached: law smug.jpg (469x513, 100K)

Kinemon introduced himself as a samurai who burns a path through his enemies and was literally Oden’s protege who was named leader of the samurai group and entrusted to keep Momonosuke safe.

Attached: 64FAA1FB-E8FB-41B6-9AB2-880637A4EEFC.jpg (503x792, 117K)

>Kaido was wounded by Kinemon’s mentor via a burning slash.
>Kinemon is totally dedicated to the burning slash and has a vendetta against dragons.

>unrelated
I mean if he wasn’t a member of Oden’s group let alone its #2 and Oden’s right hand man that might make sense.

Attached: F934D440-8EB1-4B91-8E2B-1B3DEFEEFB20.jpg (511x665, 114K)

And he still has nothing to do with any of it, he lacks the strength and the sword to do any harm to Kaido.
No one even knows who he is.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Piece - 901 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.48_[2019.09.08_11.42.34].jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Damn! Luffy's haki is on point lately

probably first mate

Are you joking? Compare Big Mom's durability to Jinbe's. She still has taken no confirmed damage from anything.

He’s Oden’s right hand man and wants to kill Kaido and was the first samurai introduced, the only samurai to impress Zoro, stated to have a vendetta against dragons, and was protecting Oden’s son at Oden’s request, and is in charge literally of fulfilling lady time’s prophecy.
He is the legendary fox fire Kinemon.
He has plenty to do with Kaido’s defeat and it’s unwise to believe otherwise because later you’ll have to pretend you always agreed he was the strongest.

Attached: A12746CC-FF65-4A14-B259-71893644E466.jpg (503x798, 80K)

Law wasn't part of that fight tho.
He jobbed solo to Bullet off-screen but he managed to run away.
He only joins the last fight. Land multiple attacks in that. And the Luffy's final attack was basically a Luffy/Law combo with his Chambers move.

>>Kaido was wounded by Kinemon’s mentor via a burning slash.
Never happened.
It seems to me that you're implying that Kinemon is as strong as Oden and his Katanas are just as good.
Kinemon was the retainer of Oden and by all means a glorified babysitter.

Even Kinemon admits he isn't shit kek, just some basic Wano shit.

>out of all the legendary warriors Oden and Lady Toki believed Kinemon the most competent and able, and entrusted their son’s life to him.
I mean technically yes that’s a glorified babysitter but it’s because normally a guy who knew he would die would legit entrust his kid to the guy with the best chance to save him.
Oden thought that person was the leader of the samurai, his closest disciple, his right hand man, who burns his enemies.
Then it’s revealed that Kaido’s scar is a sword-burn from Kinemon’s sensei.
The passing of the ultimate sword technique trope from Kenshin isn’t one Oda will skip.
Even the sword of protection is inspired from that story because soda worked on it.

Attached: A6BFBC73-B768-46D1-B920-E6F59C78F866.jpg (509x210, 34K)

Kinemon can hear the voice of a material and then true burn it unblockably if it lands, the susanoo fire. He is at the next level of Kishiro’s lesson, rather than merely choosing to cut or not cut, he can choose if you are burned or not burned.

As expected of the most popular characters. Though I wonder how much of his popularity is intentional on Oda's part and if Law will stick around after Wano. Doesn't really seem right.

To me it seems like there is little reason he can’t have an alliance with someone other than Luffy and the Supernova considering he told Luffy all along like 50 times that they are enemies when they are done, like, say, Blackbeard.

Sorry, you meant to leave Kaido to ME

Attached: Tokikake_Anime_Concept_Art.png (536x896, 610K)

>Kaido's scar is a sword-burn
That's your assumption, not truth.

based

Attached: bb96162bce68c6e83b238e44c5e75dbc.png (1240x1078, 1.08M)

>Kin'emon mid diffes Pica but gets mid diffed by Diamante

>No Carrot

Attached: Nami runs off to the bedroom with her latest catch.png (350x351, 35K)

*gifters
And you're right

Attached: gifter definition.png (464x390, 13K)

While I'd love to have Kinemon as nakama I doubt that he'd leave Momo and Hiyori. He was/is teh leaders the scabbards for a reason.

Say something nice about Zoro's uncle, Roronoa Kyoshiro

Attached: 2ea80e2aaeb08e01f22a7629a8ebfda8.jpg (921x1317, 120K)

There’s memes all over about it being a burn scar since it was first spoilered, and a swordsman is revealed to have given it to him.
Deal with it.

>Kyros mid diffed Diamante but Kinemon mid diff Kyros and gets mid diffed by Diamante
user, you're a retard. Also KIller got one shotted by a nerfed Zoro and lasted less against 2 swords Zoro than base Pica lasted against 3 sword Zoro.