They literally added this guy mid season and tried to play it off as if he was introduced in the beginning and has...

They literally added this guy mid season and tried to play it off as if he was introduced in the beginning and has always been around

Attached: tumblr_pv9pjkvurh1sxhezvo2_r1_500.gif (500x256, 2.2M)

Retard #2 after Zenitsu

No they didn't?

>claim he was apart of the Final Selection survivors
>Never actually was

Attached: Capture.png (720x573, 475K)

But the show stated there were 5 survivors

He left before the others even finished the exam.

They clearly stated there were 5 survivors.

Don't bully the pig!

Attached: Stop.gif (890x665, 140K)

He deserves to be bullied.

Wiki says only 4
And how did he get his demon slaying swords if he left before he chose an ore

Wiki is fucking wrong, incredible. He stole them from demon slayers he beat up

>MOM I FOUND A PLOTHOLE IN AN ANIME

In the manga and anime clearly say 5.

>Wiki says only 4
Wiki is wrong. Source: The actual show where they say 5
>And how did he get his demon slaying swords if he left before he chose an ore
Explained in manga. Or since you're using a wiki like a dumbass, just read it in there.

It even show it in the anime. user is just brainlet and skip that part.

They say five. The wiki is wrong.
He fucked off before the ore choosing ceremony and it's explained that he got his swords by beating up other slayers.
I'd ask you not to make threads about shows you know nothing about, but this is Yea Forums, so you'd just do it anyway.

It's not often that you see someone double-down on being a fucking retard despite being outright told the answer. Either you're a speedreader/watcher or a cunt who multitasks while watching subs, either way you were good for a laugh.

>tumblr
>wikifag
>absolute retard
It all checks out.

Attached: 1523305298540.jpg (432x274, 22K)

>wiki says
lmao

Attached: 1378087587469.jpg (256x256, 18K)

>he doesn't multitask during his animus
not that guy, but anime is downright unwatchable these days. gotta do something else to occupy myself in order to stay awake.

then maybe you shouldnt be watching anime to begin with

a lot of anime have their moments and can be good for a second or two until they ruin it with another pointless flashback or annoying fucker.

Both the manga and anime said theres 5 survivors during the selection exam

Kill yourself speedwatcher.

It's because you're watching shounen

Why did they kill off about 50 children? Sure, they were too weak to become demon slayers, but maybe they were good enough to become competent army soldiers or bodybuards. Or they could switch to completely different job. Why kill them? This is ridiculous.

>kill them
They didn't kill them, the demons did. Everyone who knows about the entrance exam knows there's a great chance of death if you decide to join. Its nobody else's fault but theirs that they died, they just shouldn't have tried to be Demon Slayers.

>Wiki says only 4
Anyone else noticing a huge surge in people who get all their info second hand or from wikis?
Where the fuck are these people coming from?

Attached: meme loving slut.jpg (328x466, 26K)

It was literally stated last episode. The population is too large to find and cultivate talent like they used to. So they need to make the entry requirements tougher. Those that fail the exam would have died anyway, or worse become demons.

>It's not often that you see someone double-down on being a fucking retard despite being outright told the answer.
It's happening a lot more often on Yea Forums now. I don't know what's going on.

He's a good boy though

Attached: IMG_20190907_215812.jpg (600x603, 64K)

I don’t watch the show, so what’s with the head?

he's low IQ and was raised in the wilderness

He's like a human Cubone.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 14 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.03_[2019.08.29_20.18.24].jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

It doesn't matter what demographic it is, almost all anime succumb to their shitty tropy-ness because it's a cultural problem. For example instead of showing us and letting us figure out what happened they gotta explain everything to the viewer through some audience surrogate or through a narrator. There's nothing I can't stand more than a narrator monologing all their feelings. Had to drop Sangatsu early on for this sin.

Had mom, killed mom, wears mom

Attached: IMG_20190907_220205.jpg (1500x1558, 218K)

Yeah, breath of chad user Gonpachiro Kamaboko is a retarded addition. He's too OP and breaks the power balance.

Ep.5, about halfway in:

Attached: cap.png (803x586, 1006K)

Holy kek, what a fucking retard.

Attached: 1567932430192.png (1089x1080, 1.26M)

>Raised by animals
>Somehow speaks Japanese perfectly fine

Read the manga

he is

>wiki reader round 2
Nigger holy shit, have some fucking shame.

Attached: Dancing Pig.png (516x553, 151K)

It's manga adaptation not anime original, you imbecile.

Because Shonen is in love with the SUPER DANGEROUS EXAM WHERE LOTS OF PEOPLE DIE trope. This is basically the Chunin Exam or the Hunter Exam taken into overdrive.
I agree, it's fucking retarded for any organization to have an exam that kills off a bunch of people by design. Even the fucking Spartans weren't so bad.

Attached: Tobirama scumbag.jpg (500x583, 75K)