Anime backlogs

How often do you anons clear em out? Not including current anime seasons.

(Pic related I just started)

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 16K)

if you haven't seen haruhi you shouldn't be posting on Yea Forums

>hasn't seen Haruhi
Lurk moar
Anyway I work on my backlog on boring seasons. Next season will most likely be one of those.

I watch 5 non-airing episodes a day.

Not every user can catch every classic off the bat. I finished NHK, lain, and I'm working on this. Working up to LoTGh, cause no one has 100 hours to kill off the rip....

You know you are an oldfag when you assume all Yea Forumsnons have seen haruhi

The unwritten rule is that you watch the classics first, then post.
But at least you're in the progress of doing so unlike the shounenspics, so hey.

lol you can't make me

There's like 5 different images of classics I've seen with all of em Having different titles....damn jt Yea Forums be constant.

>new IP
Sasuga shounenspic

Watch em all mate

Don't bother, it's fucking dogshit.

What you watching on your backlog?

Right now G Gundam (will finish tomorrow), Oniisama e, Urusei Yatsura, Doremi Sharp, and GaoGaiGar

I'll bet more than half of Yea Forums hasn't seen Code Geass, Lucky Star, Haruhi, K-On, and even Evangelion.

not sure which to start

Attached: backlog.png (1336x1041, 105K)

>me
>ever sitting down and clearing my entire backlog

Attached: Legend.of.the.Galactic.Heroes.026.[x264.720p.10bit.AAC].mkv_snapshot_19.35_[2018.06.09_22.01.31].jpg (960x720, 375K)

A better question is which to remove from the list entirely (there are many). Quickest way to clear a backlog is to never start watching the shows to begin with.

I add 3 for every 2 I finish. Watching Etotama, gdgd Fairies, and Saikano right now.

Start with Occultic Nine, then Shomin Sample and then Unbreakable Machine Doll. Finish it up with some Hand Shakers and skip the rest

You can smash out Violet Evergarden pretty quick and it's a decent watch.

Same of Danganropa.

Samurai Champloo is 26 eps, but it's a must watch

>implying I'll ever watch moeshit

Nice try

Attached: wot.png (400x400, 10K)

Same although the older stuff there's only so much and I'm about through.

Champloo is amazing

based and truthpilled

Lmao what the fuck kind of list is that? None of those are good or even relevant.

working on:
demon slayer
hajime no ippo
tanya the evil
danganronpa (just finished the vn)
haibane renmei

backburner:
lupin III part 5
Shirobako - I just can't get into this for the life of me, seems like everything I'd like in an anime.
Planetes
GITS First Gig
Fruits Baset
Robotics;Notes
Gundam G Reco
Mononoke
Persona 3 anime

and a ton of anime movies. Eventually I'll get on to Lotgh, Monster and Turn A Gundam.

>implying I watch anime anymore
Anime as a medium has gone to do the dogs. For story just read the manga. The only studio actually worth watching anything from is Shaft because they actually have creative art direction. But now that monogatari is over and they have already milked Madoka and much as they can who knows what's next.

What backlog shows are you watching right now Yea Forums? For me, it's Zambot 3, Ojamajo Doremi Sharp, Heidi, and Imagawa's Tetsujin. Might also finish up the final cour of Heartcatch since I've been sitting on it for almost 2 years now.

Attached: zamboacepunch.gif (500x375, 1.62M)

>evangelion isn't relevant

My secret is to not watch anime at all for 6 months at a time, gain a brief interested in a very long show, take 2 or 3 weeks watch about 26 to 40 episodes then lose interest and repeat the cycle.
I have spent way more time just cutting and pasting folders containing shows then organizing them (or book marking manga) than actually consuming any of it.

Attached: 1567732655000.png (237x330, 17K)

>26 to 40 episodes in 2-3 weeks
Meek and pathetic.

Just started King Gainer. Tetsujin 2004 is amazing, hope you enjoy.

That mindset is what causes people to burn out to begin with.
This is supposed to be something enjoyable, assigning a value to how fast you are watching or how many episodes a day you consume just turns something intended for entertainment into a numbers game epeen contest or at worst, a chore.

I'll bet more than half of Yea Forums don't watch anime

It'll never happen. You'll just pick at it like a buzzard on an elephant carcass, unable to ingest the entire thing.

I take 1 off and add another. I'm hoping this current one is the last of the pre 2010s I got.

I try to watch 3 episodes or an hour of anime everyday, still got anime from 2015 I have to watch

The more anime I watch, the more I realize most shows require a very specific mood to actually watch in a short period of time and enjoy. I find that shows I pick up spontaneously on a whim tend to be more enjoyable than the ones that are part of my "official backlog"

Pretty much this

Sounds like your small, neurotypical brain just can't keep up with anime.

Can I get some suggestions on what to put on hold and what to prioritize?

Attached: 69589693_417532002226713_700753171659620352_n.jpg (776x960, 41K)

>you must be dumb if you watch 3 or 4 episodes every few days instead of binge watching
couldn't be someone might somewhat like something but doesn't want to watch 14 episodes a day for a 11 days to finish a show that is 145 episodes long
I actually have other things I like to do and don't treat my eyes as a dumpster for dumping a cour of seasonal shit a day into, if I actually feel passionate about a show I very well can watch it quickly. Which I haven't since ACCA 13

prioritize: ____________________ones you like______________
hold: _______________ones you don't like_______________________________

Attached: smug.jpg (517x656, 56K)

Acca?

>calls others small brained normalfags
>while also having no idea of ACCA 13

Attached: ika.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Why would anyone watch code geass or evangelion if they have been lurking for any longer than a month? No one uses spoiler tags for anime older than five years.

are you implying that someone shouldn't watch a show if they have read spoilers for it?

No, I'm implying that someone who knows the ending of evangelion might not feel like watching it.

Having an autistic and rabid fan base with a creator that is a jew doesn't make it a classic. Gunbuster is really Anno's only relevant work.

Majority of people who've seen it can't understand the ending anyway, might as well

Knowing who dies is a huge reason to not want to watch something. If you can't understand this then you might have autism.

Spot fucking on

I had nearly 100 and i've finished almost all of them in 2019. Just finished Myriad of colors which was fucking amazing. I'll be adding more obviously but I suffer from some pretty hardcore heartache when I finish a series.

Righto oni-chan

This

Thinking of how many shows I could have watched if I only spent less time on Yea Forums upsets me.

In Disappearance, is Haruhi really God if Yuki can just nope her powers away at a goddamn whim and make a completely normal universe where nobody, herself included, has any powers? I get that Mikuru doesn't consider Haruhi God but seeing Haruhi just lose any and all power like that just because Yuki was upset really makes me support Mikuru's argument. Furthermore, why wouldn't the aliens just take away Haruhi's powers from the moment they noticed them, if they could do that? they seem more powerful than anyone else.

>Lucky Star
fuck you, no way am I sitting through the Yamakan episodes.

>download 20+ shows for rewatching and backlog in a week
>never watch them because too tired of work
>repeat next week

I probably have 50+ animu in my backlog currently.

For the last 3-4 years my backlog has been anywhere from ~350 to ~450 series. There has never been and will never be a time when I "clear it out". No matter how much I watch, there is always a steady stream of interesting titles that are being discovered.

Attached: 1448813331924.jpg (1600x2400, 488K)