Lord El-Melloi II Case Files

Where we discusse mages stuff and shit.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.56.325.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dr9Ef0KMM8g
twitter.com/fujinariddd/status/1170371888230494208
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mages are mostly dicks and Waver stole all the ones who aren't dicks.

Well I translated this in the previous one but here it's again.

>魔眼のランクは色分けができ、通常の魔眼は赤や緑色に光る。強力なものは黄金に輝く。神域の魔眼は宝石の如く多彩に偏光する。『宝石』の位階の魔眼は時計塔の上位でも保有しているかどうかというほど稀少性が高い。『虹』となると、それはもはやおとぎ話のレベル。

The ranks of Mystic Eyes are color-coded. Normal Mystic Eyes glow Red or Green, while stronger ones shine in Gold. Mystic Eyes of the Divine refract light in numerous ways the same as gemstones, with the "Jewel" Mystic Eyes being extremely rare even among the very top of the Clock Tower. When talking about "Rainbow", those are on the level of fairytales.

I can't really follow the bullshit going on with magic and shit. To top it off, I really hate Fate or anything in the Nasuverse in general because of how fucking convoluted it has become. Still, Gray and Waver is the best thing in this series. Mainly sticking around for Gray.

What is so hard to follow? I know Aniplex translation is kind of bad but really, it's not even that hard to get anyway. These Mystic Eyes can get something they saw in the past to the present, so they are like a bubble floating to the surface. That's why they gave it that name (a bit lost in translation here).

Gray is so cute every episode.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Lord El-Melloi II-sei no Jikenbo Rail Zeppelin Grace Note - 10 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC)0 (1280x720, 109K)

How strong is Faker anyway? She seems kind of low tier. Gordius Wheel had two divine bulls, a pair of literal divine beasts, pulling it and that made it an A+ Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Hecatic Wheel is a bootleg Gordius Wheel pulled by two dead wyverns. Considering how weak wyverns are portrayed as in FGO, I'd imagine that Hecatic Wheel really isn't a very powerful NP at all. 'Cause two living wyverns are nothing. So two dead wyverns must be less than nothing.

>got a blowjob
>look at her going at it real hard
>later on use the eyes whenever you are horny
damn, Jewel-class indeed

she dabbed on regular mages, but that's about it. Faker's low-tier as fuck, even Gilles can beat her

She sucks really.

I came here to tell you all that Gray is such a cute.
I felt this needed to be shared.
Such a cute.

Attached: eff8a6e173c4936e473f540e48340bcd.png (1409x926, 1.37M)

She is probably a mid to low tier Servant. Strong enough to be a serious problem to basically every mage, even more with her powerset that makes her extremely hard to deal for a mage.

I mean, she has Magic Resistance, attracts magecraft to her (meahing yout can throw a spell to her Master), can use her Noble Color Mystic Eye, knows Dionisian AoG magecraft and has her NP. She is alright.

yeah grey is cute, but did they have to make her so sexy? she's 14 ffs!

so is the real Hephaeston a servant too?

I'm sure it got explained but the magic jargon bullshit convoluted the story too much. At this point, I'm just rolling with it.

Kind of want Faker as a low-rarity Servant. More low-rarities can't be bad.

Gray is daughter not wife, hands off.

Can somebody spoil me how is Alexander a divine spirit now? i know he claimed to be the son of zeus but every two-bit niggers make some claims like that.

Most of the more distinct members of Ionioi Hetairoi (read: not the faceless rank-and-files) should be legit Heroic Spirits. It's said that you can use Iskandar's mantle to summon any of them.

She's 15.

i'd rather we not have more bullshit class like Faker

Faker's eyes are just gold though. They aren't that good in terms of servants and can pretty easily be resisted.

He is not.

It's just that Heartless and Faker plan results in making him one, but only for a very short time given that Waver stops it.

Must being Olga have to be all about suffering?

Attached: asdfasdfas.jpg (1280x900, 667K)

Alexander and his retinue vs Arthur and the Round, who win?

>They aren't that good in terms of servants and can pretty easily be resisted.
Only if you have Magic Resistance. They are like Suzuka eyes, basically.

Olga exists only for suffering.

She can be a Rider.

anyone having a pic of her carrying the box with trisha's head in it, looking dejected as fuck? somehow i find that funny

Gray for me?

Waver fucking stopped her. She sucks big time.

Gray for (You)!

Knights of the Round, no question. The Knights of the Round Table who aren't Bedivere are pretty much some of the greatest Heroic Spirits you could possibly summon. Under normal circumstances, summoning one could practically guarantee victory in any Grail War. It's just that all the Grail Wars in the franchise so far are heavily abnormal ones where everyone summons obscenely powerful Servants. The Fifth War was originally supposed to be an exception, not the norm.

She is probably going to be a Rider in FGO. Faker is just a fake class Heartless makes to serve his own agenda. A fake Servant for a fake person.

>Only if you have Magic Resistance.
Yeah and pretty much every decent servant has magic resistance of some sort.

Only knight classes.

Grave for (You)s!
Gray for (Me)

Attached: Gray.jpg (800x800, 338K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-08-03h19m45s444.png (1280x720, 970K)

Waver also says she wasn't really being serious at all right there. I mean later she basically beats Svin with ease, and Svin is on a whole different level than Waver.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.42.921.png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

3 out of 7 and plus a non shit Caster would also have counter measures so basically 4 out of 7 classes guarantee that they would do nothing.

Sufferingmind

how come the round are so wanked. they have zero impressive feats. What did Arthur even accomplish with the strongest sword???

Not really given that even in those high rank MR is not even that common. Also with having most Casters being writers of stuff like that i kind of doubt it.

based

You wouldn't need high rank MR. Even Emiya's crappy MR should be good enough.

Its all about legend.
Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table is one of the most enduring and archetypal legends of all time.

you mean french fanfiction. man that's like Harry Potter becomes legit mythology in the 30th century

If it's a Noble Color I doubt it, it should be Mystic Eyes Rank B at the very least.

Anyway, she has a lot of tricks around and it's not bad at fighting. She is not a super strong Servant but she is not weak either.

It's magic, so the detective doesn't have to explain shit.

Except Alexander and his legends are older and ore enduring, same for Hercules.

But they explain it, with magic. Because it's a show about magic.

Just started watching this. Isn't this just Shippuden 2.0 or why does everyone and their mom suddenly have eyehacks?

And Hercules is one of the most broken fucking servants in existence.

She even mentions she was the one to fight AoG mages when Iskandar's army was going east. Actually she has a lot of experience at fighting strong mages.

Alexander himself did a GREAT job of hyping himself up, feats notwithstanding. Certainly the historical figure closest to mythology. However, his generals really get the short end of the stick. They are only remembered for breaking apart his empire and got punked by Rome.

Mystic Eyes are common, the rare ones are shit like MEoDP

See

>2/3 of Rainbow-class eye holder are japanese
why?

God I want to hate fuck her.

Attached: 1545671730287.jpg (1536x864, 91K)

This is the Mystic Eyes novel. Also they're pretty common.

They're the master race.

hopefully we will have more doujin

so how long until policies girl comes out as the villain?

>barely any fucking art on pixiv
What the fuck is wrong with the japs? Get drawing already.

She is not, really. She isn't a good person either.

It seems that whole part about Olga being abandoned is new and wasn't in the Rail Zeppelin novels. In the final arc it's mentioned she is just a backup heir, meaning that Kirctharia is also a thing in normal Fate, but this is more direct.

She's just your average mage.

typical nip shit taste.

Not even given that in Policies they don't care at ll about the Root. Adashino even says in the novels she finds the whole idea laughable.

It's written in the stars

nips don't like women like her so of course she wouldn't get any art.

so what's her motivation for hounding waver's ass?

Guys when does Waver fuck Gray?

When does Waver fuck flashback Kayneth?

Fucking with him and enticing him to find the actual truth, something that actually benefits her in a personal manner here for reasons.

When are we getting Gray blowjob doujins?

>waver
>fucking women

Is it possible to fix her smile?

in SF he fucked Grey's busty bod

you know what's even better?

Gray with big tits

Well, she is a ringer for Arturia. She'll grow big Rhongobongo tiddies in a few years.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar

Faker in the Body Double sense could be a legit good class

If there's a Faker class, can we get a 5* Faker Emiya?

What exactly does Heaven's Feel do to you and why is everyone nuking each other to get at it?

endless ejaculation

No wonder they want it so badly.

It's anime. Japanese highschoolers are the most powerful thinfs in the universe.

Asking the real questions

who care about whydunnit, whodunnit?
post more Gray

Attached: Gray_1_cropped.png (751x763, 223K)

It really a Heaven's Feel

So who and what is the deputy manager?

Attached: 1567905643303.png (1280x720, 980K)

When does Melvin fuck Waver?

alright, spoil me my man. Is Melvin a bad guy?

Dismantling Grail war when? I wanna see Moneybills actually do something in fsn/casefiles timeline!

Attached: 1564914223322.jpg (1315x640, 88K)

She's Riza Rozay-en shadow double/persona that runs the train in her steady. After Touko trashed her place she doesn't like interacting with people personally anymore

>Dismantling Grail war when
I've been wanting this ever since it was first mentioned in passing.

Is Clinton still president in Case Files?

Attached: 1NskgUMZhsIyCUPvH-jn2AMbWCUUhGH9Ec4nPm_jBGE.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

A shadow that Rita Rozay-En is using for her auctions, she's hiding herself after Touko beat the crap out of her.

He is Waver's sugar daddy, how could be the bad guy? He's edgy sometimes, but all mages are.

Doesnt that just mean bombing the mountain until the Greater Grail is blown to bits?

You guys seem to expect way more out of that idea than Nasu does. And Marisbury would have nothing to do with the Dismantling War.

>You guys seem to expect way more out of that idea than Nasu does.
Nasu has a ton of great ideas but then never develops any of them.
He's the worst blue-baller of all time.

>Forest of Einnashe
Ha ha ha...
We're never getting Tsukihime 2, are we?

>Great ideas
It's just a typical conflict between magi. I doubt it even lasts that long. They show up in Fuyuki, murder each other and at the end Waver dismantles the Grail.

It's Bush, this series takes place in 2003/2004.

Nasu and Sanda mention it again in the last Case Files afterword. Someday.

Maybe I want to see Magi kill each other, with more Waver.

As long as she keeps being the daughter of her shitty albino excuse of a dad, yes. Moneybills should die, but I'm sure he'll get some stupid justification like that retard glasses in Extra, and Nasu will try to pretend he is a poor and tortured soul.

Solomon liked Moneybills enough. I trust him.

Do they still hold up? They seem great even now

Attached: ryougishiki.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

No, of course not.
Why did you even think it was a real thing?

Because the me of twelve years ago wanted to believe.

I mean those are Rainbow. They are literally the best of the best and a legend on their own.

Roman calls them the highest class of mystic eyes.

Tsukihime 2 was always a joke, even in Kagetsu Tohya is directly said it's a joke that will never happen.

Oh. I'm sorry user. But Tsukihime is an ever distant utopia that can never be reached.
I do hope that one day you might see the continuation of your dream, but I also acknowledge it as impossible.

Aren't Shiki's eyes going to kill him within like 5 years? Not much room for a sequel.

GUYS PLEASE
I WANT TO BELIEVE
THE DREAM MUST BE DREAMT

Don't worry user. I'm with you in spirit.

Attached: 1375764830985.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Never give up that dream, user. Even as hypocritical and impossible as it is, it is still beautiful.

Tsukihime's problem is that it's a small scale, closed off, story focused on in a small cast. There's no premise you can replicate. Like, Nasu did leave sequel hooks, but there's no one thing you can point to and say "that, that's Tsukihime", except the characters. It's probably why Nasu's going to rewrite it.

Optimism will carry me ever onward.

Attached: 1263885004491.gif (139x171, 54K)

You don't actually believe it's coming out do you?

What? It had a lot of shit going on. That world where the human foundation was weak was cool as fuck with all those DAA and other shit like true demons and shit

All he has to do is sell them to the train, duh.

Going on the wiki page and reading about all the DAA is a trip. My favorite on is Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

>That world where the human foundation was weak
>>>/fgog/

Then he has to sell them with his brain.

Nasu plz

Nigga, what? It's literally the fucking opposite

>emo dante
>cassino owning puppet guy
>edgy Bathory expy
>drunk oneesama
>giant birdman
>demon summoner shota
>a cute puppy
>giant crystal spider party mirtor glove from mercury
>vampire pirate shota rapist
>actually a forest
>actually I died centuries ago and I still didn't notice
The daa list is too good

>mirror globe
Fuck

What is this, some kind of bad pun? Sounds like a stupid magic eye to me.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-07-22h22m24s104.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

What makes ORT so strong?

Perfectly fine then, carry on.

Attached: mysticeyesofbaitperception.png (620x456, 39K)

It's an ayy from mercury
ayyyys == strong in Nasu's mind

I love luvia
but I hate gachashit

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.39_[2019.08.07_22.41.53].jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Why do you think Shiki needs glasses? His mystic eyes of depth perception require their usage.

You mean Shiki requires his glasses in order not to fry his brain.

Magic Eyes of Direct Death is the better name, agreed. Too bad CR gets their translations from the wikia

The problem is that both translations lose the word pun.

CR has trash translations, but you really shouldn't fight 10+ years of fan translated lingo.

>didn't realize until this post that 直死の魔眼 is a pun on 直視
Fuck, I'm a retard.

>The magical eye of direct death is a pun on
>>>???

The small scale is key to it all. What makes Tsukihime better than FSN is the atmosphere, you can feel the danger, the drama, the mindfuck. The music does a better job to add to the atmosphere than FSN. The characters interactions are so superior to the character interactions of FSN that it hurts, and the slice of life segments and Shirou's point of view is fucking annoying. FSN plot is too forced at times, some times they lead to plot holes,weak plot or unexplainable developments. Tsukihime's plot flows better, it's simple and credible.
Tsukihime's plot is also more mature, each resolution have more weight to them 1) Arc and Shiki didn't end up in good terms in Ciel's True End, 2) After every single of the Far Side of the Moon routes, Arc and Ciel will keep hunting Roa, 3) Akiha ends up as a doll in one ending, 4) Akiha and Kohaku die in another end, 5) Hisui's Good End wasn't precisely happy. In F/sn, only 2 characters couldn't be saved: 1) Ilya in UBW, 2) Saber and Ilya in HF.
Shirou never actually shows his resolve when it comes to deal with people who are prepared to kill,and the story does not have serious and mature Masters - aside from Zouken and the only time Shirou had to confront one of his friends, was in HF against Black Saber. Shiki, on the other hand, had to fight Arc, Ciel, Akiha, and Satsuki at some point - there's also the point when he realizes all what Kohaku has been doing. FSN is just too light and aimed at teenagers. That why the dark and cold as ice Tsukihime is superior.

>tfw luvia will never choppa you

when will it happen :(

Attached: ECg3shFU0AAnmas.png (700x859, 172K)

Are you having a stroke user?

>and the slice of life segments and Shirou's point of view is fucking annoying
Fucking this. Oh shit, magecraft shenanigans are really interesting, let's jump to 50 minutes of Shirou cooking some shit

I'm not saying you can't like Tsukihime better than FSN, but come on like half of this isn't real criticism.

>you can feel the danger, the drama, the mindfuck
FSN certainly has all of this. Also Ciel's route is boring as fuck before Roa tries to take over Shiki's mind. It's worse than all of the F/SN's cooking scenes put together.

>newfags

The original name is a pun. 「直死」 ("direct death") is a homonym of 「直視」 ("looking straight at something"). They're both "Chokushi". In order to retain that pun, someone came up with "Death Perception".

You're preaching to the choir.
But making more Tsukihime when you can just bullshit up a holy grail and start summoning servants instead, is too much work for not necessarily more gain.
Fate has a easy to repeat, very recognizable premise.
Tsukihime is boy meets girl. Lots of mindfucking amd character development follow. Not that Fate lacks this stuff, but Fate is more focused on action heroes and flashy fights

Disliking Fate doesn't make you new, it means you have taste.

>real newfags trying to fit by calling other people newfags
You ain't fooling anyone kid

all of you are newsages

>shounenesque clownery

Kek. Does anyone still have that post?

God why is she so perfect and why is Waver so gay

Magus progress right here.

If you can bring back a cut from the past, can you bring the blowjob too?

Waver has gained the power of HOT WHEELS.

A true inheritor of his master's legacy.

Attached: Waver 2nd Stage.png (783x621, 533K)

Some moonruner should ask sanda on twitter

I just want consensual hand holding with Gray.

Lord Fast Wheels 2 getting advice from Lord Fast Wheels 1 was a super good scene.

doujins when

That would make for a really hot molestation doujin
Thurst your cock in the spot she'll be and go to town

>Unlike Hotwheels I, he got himself a loyal companion

He truly learned from his teacher.

I don't think this is the first time I've seen mystery and fantasy in a mix but I've seen it handled much better. Is the novel about the same as how it approaches the mystery aspect?

I mean I feel that we're juggling too many concepts at once which just fucks up the mystery and "deduction". I feel like it would benefit if they would instill a real world scenario concept and revolve around that.

Honestly, just hop up and enjoy the show. You are going to have a bad time if you look for some follow-along-with-the-audience misteries.

I want to love fuck Faker

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.13_[2019.09.01_16.48.14].png (1280x720, 1.05M)

You're not going to be able to deduce anything unless you have autist-tier knowledge of the Nasuverse and even then only maybe so just don't worry about it.

People are seriously taking their time in editing a penis' shadow on this.

The novel gives a lot of clues to the whydunit and from that you get the important points of the other two. Anyway it's not really a mystery series, it just has some things from it, but ultimately it's a fantasy series about magic.

The author stated that this series is not for those who enjoy traditional mystery novel. This series have always been for the sole purpose of expanding the nasuverse lore and to even grasp some of the concepts you would have to at least read all the other Nasuverse works.

What's the next VN to read after finishing Tsukihime?

I like Arc, but Ciel left me cold and I didn't like the other routes much.

Based double doubles of Olga abuse

Watch Fate/Zero

Maho tsukai

Horrific advice.

The far side routes the best part of Tsukihime though. Read Kagetsu Tohya if you want more of the Tsukihime characters (it's a fandisc) or you can just skip to Fate/Stay Night.

Kusarihime

the whuydunit is the most important. for the viewers of this show to try and solve how the murder is done like in traditional mystery genre is impossible. the clues for the motive of why these murders are done are all over the place however.

>Kagetsu Tohya
Sounds like a good next step.
>far side routes the best
Eh, I didn't find the family drama all that interesting. There's only so much you can do with a few twists thru 10+ hours of reading.

Isn't this a sequel to another earlier VN?

Not a VN, tho.

Looks pretty spooky, but
>no english translation

Adashino amd Faker are same facing hard

I find it much more interesting to speculate about why characters want to do things. Mages constantly say it again and again in the show, why isn't important because magic is endless nonsense. You can only invest yourself into the characters and enjoy the novelty of all the explanations.

Mahoutsukai no Yoru is objective timewise chronologically the earliest VN for the Nasuvere. Since the central character is a teenage Aoko Aozaki.

Attached: __aozaki_aoko_kuonji_alice_and_shizuki_soujuurou_mahou_tsukai_no_yoru_drawn_by_koyama_hirokazu__samp (850x1045, 211K)

>Eh, I didn't find the family drama all that interesting
I think you are literally the only person I have ever seen have this opinion.

actually i am that way as well. i ve read Arc and ciels's route twice and never felt the need to go back and read the far side again.

I dont get the hype around Alice's magecraft. Seems like just having a box of mystic codes with a weird theme. Doesnt seem that unusual.

But Hisui's route is amazing.

the hype for her is more or less for how broken and OP some of her Ploys are. they go from casually rewriting reality to giving her different Reality marbles on demand.

Yes, he's part of the army.

The hype is mostly because she is like, the only person that can use it now.
Also for some reason, her magecraft system is called Yumina which is a Japanese female name, and Yumina is also the founder of Botany dept. btw

he has appeared already in Iskandar's RM. you would have seen him in fate zero.

>casually rewrite reality
The big one that everyone jerks off is Flat Snark, but the only "reality writing" it does is allow for the others to be used at all by making the world an enchanted night or some shit, big deal.

wait until this chad appears and Marisbury makes him the successor of Celestial Bodies Faculties.

Attached: Kirschtaria.Wodime.jpg (1000x700, 699K)

But the question is will it ruin the reading of works released earlier? ie. what they say about zero ruining F/SN

He's already called "upright" despite his deeds who only has the 'greater good' in mind by both Holmes and TV.

I just want a Tsukihime Remake.

Probably not, but you should read shit in release order anyway. Also go learn Japanese (or French) because translation never for that one.

"interest" and "affection" are two different things.

Well apparently those who already read the novels on BL say that the "Olga was abandoned 7 years ago" part wasn't mentioned in the Rail Zeppelin books and they just added it to the anime. Though Kirsch's presence was felt when Rufleus (Lord of Spiritual Evocation faculty) comments about Olga being a backup heir in Albion arc.

not happening

Attached: nodumberinos.png (211x279, 93K)

Be Lev and don't die or kill her.

make sense, rail zepplin was released when FGO first came out so Sanada probably didnt know enough about future FGO plot points to throw hints like that in this arc back then.

>Well apparently those who already read the novels on BL say that the "Olga was abandoned 7 years ago" part wasn't mentioned in the Rail Zeppelin books and they just added it to the anime.
Indeed, that part was anime original.

He would just drop a nuke on Fuyuki and pretend someone else did it.

>Method Equals Motive

Is she part of the main villain's crew or just a huge bitch?

Attached: 76393993_p0.png (680x680, 827K)

i was hopeful until Hisuis seiyuu died but now its gone. No hope.

ye

Attached: Marisbilly and Olga.jpg (708x1000, 127K)

She's a typical Japanese in a series full of cute foreign girls.

I can't believe how hype this was.
Sasuga Waver.

Attached: Lord Fastwheels II.jpg (1920x2160, 304K)

You're both right and wrong at the same time.

Attached: Edison vs Elephants.jpg (1280x2110, 2.25M)

He's described as killing 800 enemies in a single swing at Mt. Badon by Geoffrey of Monmouth.

He's a vampire, right?

Lev is probably all "can I kill this bitch now"

Why do you think so...? Because he still looks young despite his age or something?

why does she have a magical crest if she was ditched? unless isn't her family crest but some leftover she got handed as pity token.

No. He's just a mage who's slowed his aging. He's about 70 in the 00s

So there's been a good amount of talk about the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, but how about the Mystic Eyes of Distortion? What rank would those normally have? Fujino is an exceptionally powerful user of them; would hers be of a different rank than a normal user's?

There are other references to that scene. Since Waver is the host body for servant Zhuge liang in FGO and Zhuge Liang is rather famously portrayed in History and ROTK as being pushed around on a wooden wheel chair.

Attached: Zhuge.Liang.full.2611154.jpg (1335x900, 203K)

Her's objectively better looking.

Yes, exactly. Anyone who looks that young must be up to no good.

But those dick sucking lips

hers is the same rank as MEoDP. Fujino is very OP post Kara no kyoukai since she can now bend/distort Buildings without the need for line of sight

no, but he can get a chinese true ancestor under his wing if he needed be.
he's just an "ordinary man."

Attached: EBIlj9fVAAcNYEa.jpg (1172x1254, 138K)

She only has parts of it. It's suggested that it's probably just shitty bits her father doesn't care about.

Olga only has a part of the full crest at that point, maybe it was implanted before Marisbilly found Kirsch. Also the Wodime family is a thousand years old magi lineage, they should have their own Crest and in case Kirsch becomes the Lord of Celestial Body faculty, i think he will be called Lord Wodime and the Animusphere's Lordship ends now.

Anyone have a pic of Fast Wheels Kayneth?

It literally creates an invisible monster on the level of a dead god. It's said in that very same scene that even the top of the Clock Tower would be left speechless and unable to fight at the mere sight of it.

And then she also has Wandersnacht, who seems to be basically unbeatable in closed spaces.

The El-Mellois are a branch family of the Barthomelloi, right?

Still not a single mention of her mother?

No, he reproduced by budding.

Yep. Considering the age gap between Marisbilly and Olga, i wouldn't be surprised if she is just an experiment/homunculus/designer baby.

>implying he just didn't combine his dna with solomon (he got from the ring) but disliked the result

No but they're of the same aristocratic faction in the Clock Tower.

That might explain a lot of problems

Attached: Alien Priestess.png (800x618, 225K)

mashu stole her mother.

Attached: 4564654.jpg (1334x750, 77K)

Okay. But where does Neco-Arc fit into this?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.54.844.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

What the hell is Melty Blood: Back-alley Nightmare even about, anyways? I don't think I've ever been more confused than I am when reading it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.06.075.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.21.863.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

How did Marisbury find out that the grail was corrupted? Seems like the only people aware of that are the Einzbern, Matou, and Kotomine, none of whom would have divulged that. Is there anyone else?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.28.195.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

She's trying to seduce Professor Lev.

Attached: a nightmare.jpg (869x1232, 216K)

Something something Mr. Without Heart.

>Einzbern
They literally didn't know until HF.

Marisbury being a smart person called one of his lackey-buddies Heartless to be a dear and investigate the Grail before he blindly jumped into a battle royale.

It shouldn't be that hard to figure out. I mean the first four wars ended in failure and the fourth war ended in a giant hellfire that consumed like twenty blocks of a major city.

Illya knew, though.

When does the next volume of Fate/Requiem come out?

Step one: Have money and resources.
Step two: Know literally everybody relevant to the setting.
Step three: have a brain, unlike most idiotic Masters.
Step four: use that money and contacts to investigate the object of your interest.
???!
Profit.

Illya only knew after the Shadow got active. She wasn't aware beforehand. Nobody was. Sakura has to explain her of Angry Manjew when she kidnaps her in HF, so there was never a limit about what she knew about.

Never because it would involve nasu having to pick a route.

Press F for Kayneth

F

Attached: watch the skies.jpg (2560x1600, 685K)

She wants his babies.

F

Attached: IMG_1232.jpg (1502x1149, 150K)

but why donito

Spoiler me, who actually killed Trisha???

Don't spoiler him, or I won't be able to resist reading the answer.

Fucking saved

>fate/zero
what terminal shit taste

me

The grail wasn't corrupted until the end of the 3rd war

I know the primary population target for this series is male, but I like their relationship. Sometimes I hate to be so basic.

Hellfire, though. Huge clue all on its own.

Why don't they just make another grail?

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

whydunnit!!!

caules

Why don't they just attain Magic without the grail?

Yes.

Why does everybody call the grail war a "minor ritual" when a literal wish granting machine is at stake?

Can't they just use old script and use new illustration and add voice act for tsukihime remake?
I finished Arc's route and almost lost interest to start next route. Good music though.

Nasu already said he would rewrite the story (adding new character, rewrite Akiha route iirc,...) and change the lore (something something about the 27 DAAs)

because it never worked. Failed 4 times with the latest in the timelees having everyone, important, dies and huge fire everywhere

>RM like thing that turns everything around it into crystals
>physically strong as fuck, the previous DAA woke it up, and ORT punched it while half asleep and absolutely pulverized it to death

Because the three families wanted to avoid any important recognition as it was their way to reach the Root and the stakes where a lot higher than commonly thought, so they didn't wanted the Mage Association or the Church too involved

There are hundred of holy grails.

Grail still works as a mana bank who cares about collateral damage from summoning Manjew.

Marisbury sent Heartless to research the Holy Grail on 1996 judging by the timeline, then.

>age gap
How big is it anyway? Magi family should have a pretty big age gap between parent and child anyway, logically.

Why was Waver lured to the train anyway? No point in bringing some 3rd rate mage

I'll be honest, when they mentioned Heartless, I actually thought they meant Kirei

Olga is 11 in Rail Zeppelin case (2003)
Chaldea was established in 1950, so Marisbilly must be born before.

Watch ep 6 again

Busy filming a movie.

Kind of a running theme with Case Files
>Fakes and counterfeits
>Man without a heart

This is something that somewhat bothers me about the extended nasuverse, it runs dangerously close at times from suffering of the star wars prequel syndrome, where the authors just can't resist going REMEMBER KOTOMINE? REMEMBER THE HOLY GRAIL WAR? REMEMBER SERVANTS? REMEMBER HOW "FAKER" IS A THING PEOPLE SAY? There's so much to do that is original, i wish they didn't have to rely on the original novel all the time. Just try to do something new, you don't need the over 10 years old VN as a crutch (hopefully)

I hope he does that but with KnK and Tsukihime

Fate/strange fake is practically nothing BUT counterfeits too.

It is the smol details.

Why didn't Marisbury have another child if Olga sucked?

because he found Wodime. Also mages are assholes

F

Attached: 05eafa1bafe801c7daf756b8a7e9e10f1394737351_large.jpg (200x200, 11K)

I miss you Lord Hot-weels

She was 4 though. Why did he lose interest?

Probably has something to do with how the Fuyuki Grail War's a dud in this timeline so all his plans are dead.

Nasu wont do it because it would mean one of the FSN routes will be the canon route. Unless he pulls the "All routes lead to this event" card.

I want her to sit on my face and milk my prostate while calling me a bad boy

Attached: 1559964935979.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

This without the prostate crap

There are other grails if all he wants is to wish for money.

What emotion is this face trying to convey?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.46_[2019.09.08_02.40.53].jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Most are impossible to find. The Holy Church might have some, but what do you expect him to do, fight an army of the Church's executors head on?

>The Holy Church
Anime about The Holy Church when?

Never.

Waver literally met Iskandar in a random grail war in Apocrypha.

Apocrypha isn't in this timeline. The holy grails in that timeline are mostly just half-assed copies of the Fuyuki version.

sooo, why did Marisbilly decide to abandon Olga ?

Getting it stuck in the pooper.

Emiya has MR D which is called equal to a anti-magic amulet. So it's something even modern mages can attain. All it means is that you have to spend more than one second casting a spell for it to work. All in all MR is most impactful when it's B to A. D is still pretty useful for shutting down quick easy gimmick spells and debuffs, but won't make someone roll over magi in general.

That reminds me, how on earth are the Apocrypha wars "copying" Fuyuki when there's only one Justeaze? Strange Fake at least offers up the excuse of "uh they tore a chunk off the Fuyuki grail I guess"

They're all more or less failures, based off of the original but overall inferior.

>Implying 30th Century Fate won't be powerlevel arguments between Harry Potter fags and Superman fags

>FGOfags getting confused when real nasuverse is served to them

heh

>justaze
>original anything
The Original Gold Chalice of the Whore of Babylon is the wish granter. The german shitters just ripped off many things to pull their little farce.

They also ignore and are immune to anything that isn't in their "story". It's godhand levels of bullshit mixed with the Jabberwock from Nursery Rhyme. Shoot at nuclear bomb at Cock Robin and he won't feel a thing since nuclear bombs aren't really a thing that exist for him.

Alice is weaksauce compared to some of her ancestors. A golden Thames Troll apparently can contend with True Magic and there's one that existed that was the size of London.

That's irrelevant. The main point is that in modern times, the only verified Holy Grail that's worth anything is the Fuyuki Grail. Maybe the Church might have some tucked away somewhere, but those shouldn't be counted on. No magus in modern times could take on the an entire army of Church Executors.

>failures
Nobody said they were failures. And Fuyuki's not the first nor is the original Holy grail War. This has existed long before that.

Fuyuki's is the first Holy Grail War fought with Servants.

Attached: TheMoreYouKnow.gif (478x354, 2.35M)

Strange Fake features one. You literally don't know what could be cooking in the background and the information Trisha had was just the 1996 era, who knows what Animusphere discovered.

The Golden Chalice is out there. In Prototype, that's the thing that is used for the Holy Grail War which would have been smooth if wasn't for Manaka's existence.

According to who? Rin? The ignorant little girl who couldn't even know she didn't have to stand in the middle of the summoning circle?

Iskandar's profile indicated he was summoned countless of times in "countless Grail Wars." And the other user brought up the gold chalice, which also uses Servant summoning. Fuyuki Grail is a cheap knock off that one. It even uses Fafnir's treasure in its making because Fafnir is a shadow of that system.

>Strange Fake
There's obviously something severely wrong with that Grail. It'd be worthless for Marisbury's purposes.

>The Golden Chalice is out there. In Prototype, that's the thing that is used for the Holy Grail War which would have been smooth if wasn't for Manaka's existence.
Prototype is also irrelevant to this. We're talking about Fate/stay night's universe. There are multiple huge, key differences between Prototype's world and Fate/stay night's world. And that Grail is also hugely flawed anyway.

Here's the thing: the story concerning Marisbury entirely hinges on the idea that the Fuyuki Grail is the only one that's readily available to him. That's why Chaldea doesn't exist in any other timeline. He literally can't get his hands on any other Grail.

>It'd be worthless for Marisbury's purposes.
You don't know that.

>Prototype is also irrelevant to this. We're talking about Fate/stay night's universe.
The Golden Chalice exists in any universe, it's mentioned many times by Nasu including in CCC stuff.

>That's why Chaldea doesn't exist in any other timeline.
It exists in Extra. Didn't you read Melty Blood Nightmare?

FGO. It's stated that the Servant system that we're familiar with was invented by the Einzberns, Makiri and Tohsaka based off of the Grand Servant system utilized by the world to fight against the Beasts. All subsequent Servant systems in all other known timelines, including the systems utilized by Heartless, the Mooncell and Chaldea, are all based off of the Fuyuki system. The sole exception is Fate/Prototype.

Riddle me this. Why Tokiomi, Acht and Zouken are unable to figure out the Grail is corrupted despite knowing well about Angra existence? Furthermore, Zouken is well aware of the mud nature as he collected some after the fire to use on Sakura. It's seriously weird how neither of them knows about it unlike outsiders Francesca and Marisbilly.

Attached: 6bbdf8f04ffb8ab7fa7ddc1a07645bc0.jpg (933x700, 190K)

Not that user but
>That's why Chaldea doesn't exist in any other timeline
Chaldea being established or not is not relevant to the HGW stuff. It was founded back in 1950.

^found

It's relevant to why Marisbury's actions are so different in Case Files' timeline compared to FGO's.

Again Chaldea was founded in 1950 which has jackshit to do with what was discovered in 1996. It's Marisbury's workshop. You're also assuming Marisbury would give up and not just find another method considering he's extremely wealthy and resourceful. He simply abandoned the Grail option.

>. It's stated that the Servant system that we're familiar with was invented by the Einzberns, Makiri and Tohsaka based off of the Grand Servant system
No, it wasn't "invented" read London again, idiot. The Fuyuki Grail war merely copied that system but they didn't invent it.
Hell, the summoning system itself was made by Solomon according to Da Vinci in Okeanus.

The Einzberns and Makiri were the first ones to get the idea to rip off the Servant concept. Again, all other systems rip off the Einzberns and Makiri. The Einzberns and Makiri were the original plagiarists.

Zouken doesn't care. Tokiomi doesn't know that Angra's in the grail. Acht is a literal ipad in a castle who just wants to win no matter what at this point after dealing with trying to fulfill his programming and save the world for thousands of years.

Tokiomi is dumb who thought was totally fine to entrust his child to fucking Zouken.
Acht is a dumb golem.
zouken knew but was crazy.

He can't build or power Chaldeas without it. That's why the crazy shit in FGO hasn't affected any other timeline. His plans are dead and the world is safe from his bullshit. Lev commits suicide because he doesn't learn of Marisbury's insane ambitions and thus doesn't feel that the Incineration of Humanity is a better alternative, meaning Goetia's plans never come to fruition. FGO's bullshit is unique to FGO because that's the only timeline in which Marisbury can't pull this shit off.

Yeah that's right, but in the previous post you said
>the story concerning Marisbury entirely hinges on the idea that the Fuyuki Grail is the only one that's readily available to him. That's why Chaldea doesn't exist in any other timeline.
Sialim does know about the Animusphere/Olga/Chaldea as mentioned in MB Nightmare. Nip theorycrafters on twitter say that if Marisbilly + Chaldeas is indeed the cause of the stagnation of Human History in Extra timeline then maybe the ritual he did in 1970 helped him to complete the Chaldeas, instead of winning the 2004 HGW in FGO timeline. MB Sion also knows about Olga and the Animusphere for an unknown reason, btw.

They copied the system but they weren't the only ones. The Grail shit obviously existed BEFORE them because Saber knew about the Holy Grail War to seek it out. And she knew Galahad's Grail grants no wishes.

Wait i forgot the pic

Attached: IMG_8875.jpg (2944x4368, 1.13M)

>He can't build or power Chaldeas without it
He only needs more money. Which he could get by other methods. Holy Grail War was the easiest one.

>That's why the crazy shit in FGO hasn't affected any other timeline.
You know KnK burned, right?

You don't understand. Holy Grails existed before Fuyuki, yes. But the entire idea of a ritual in which Masters summon Servants to battle it out for a wish was originally conceived by the Einzberns and Makiri. This is why their system is so special and why everyone insists on ripping them off.

Atlas recreates a Chaldea that has trouble to summon Heroic Spirits, too, which is based on the Chaldea they know.
Lev, the two Gudas, Mashu and Roman are part of it. If Roman is there, means that Marisbury did win a Grail War.

That can't be part of the Melty Blood timeline though. Servants literally can't be summoned in that timeline.

>But the entire idea of a ritual in which Masters summon Servants to battle it out for a wish was originally conceived by the Einzberns and Makiri.
Literally Goetia planted that before they existed, Makiri was nothing but a pawn. And that's still based on the Gold Chalice.

Melty Blood Nightmare takes place in Extra. Siamlin is the leader of Atlas. Sion's summoned by what seems to be creepy loli Olga and Hermes.

>Thinking of eating Lord El Melon's relic

It can't take place in EXTRA because Arcuid's there.

Waver vs El-Mellon in a hotwheels race: who wins?

Attached: 1421613890829.jpg (590x500, 44K)

Didn't Kaleidoscope old man also help out with that?

Zepia knows about his NoW counterpart in Tsuki/MB worldline by using the Logos React, so there are chances that Sialim also knows about FGO timeline due to it. After all the thing she runs is 99.99% similar to Logos React (based on its description in FGO and Case Files) except in Case Files, each possibility is represented by a bubble while in MB Nightmare it's a door.

Once a Beast fully manifested, it really doesn't matter which "timeline" happens. They are Order destroyers, not insolated incidents like Surtr, Sefar or Arjuna Alter. Kara No Kyoukai is confirmed "another/parallel world" and it was incinirated when Goetia destroyed that era. Fujino and Ryougi's spirits endured due to Counter Force/IM but their bodies were consumed.

Mahoyo and Tsukihime exist on other complete different logic sense, so Lev killing himself (which is only confirmed in there by the way) worked there. As long as you stop Goetia from revamping all from the beginning.

She mentions Olga dying (in real life world) and Lev's fucking goal was to destroy Chaldea in the story which took place THERE.

Arc was in MM world. Olga simply world jumped.

Do we even know if the Lev and Olga we saw in the end are from Extra world or FGO? And the location where Lev met Neco-Arc? The last chapter makes it look like Sion & Arc are from MB, Sialim and Rani are from Extra while Lev and Olga are from FGO (hence the MB x FGO x Extra crossover). Also regarding the Chaldea simulation, pic related.

Attached: IMG_1238.jpg (1129x1600, 289K)

Siamlin mentions Olgamarie is dead. Chaldea is still around. Lev wants to destroy it while in FGO he was kicked by Goetia to do shit on Septem before getting back to the temple.
Siamlin knew the world was doomed too.

>Logos ReACT
>FATE System
>Tri-Hermes
>Trismegistus

So what's next? How will Nasu shove other titles in? Blue Blue Glass Moon? Actress Again? Hollow Ataraxia? Act Cadenza?

>Zouken doesn't care
False. He has no use for a malfunctioning Grail.
>Tokiomi doesn't know that Angra's in the grail
Arguably false since he had more knowledge about the 3rd compared to Rin.
>Acht is a literal ipad
So what? His goal is still directly tied to hgw.

Read HF. Zouken knew all about how the Grail was corrupted, but he still pursued it because he went mad a long time ago. The Tohsaka likely didn't know what kind of Servant Angra Mainyu actually was.

>it runs dangerously close at times from suffering of the star wars prequel syndrome

What about Fate/Zero?

To be fair, even if Heartless has a very evident expy to Kotomine (and even more to Shirou) going on, he is kind of his own crazy thing. It's more of a elegant nod to the concept of the broken person they represent than an actual copypaste.

The issue is probably more that it happens pretty much constantly in the franchise. I mean, if Shirou/Emiya doesn't personally appear in some shape or form (and often even if he does), there's always some kind of faker/counterfeit involved in one way or another.

Does she and Waver eventually fuck? You can cut the sexual tension between them with a butter knife.

Is this supposed to be a DA?

Attached: 1567869707479.jpg (1440x810, 152K)

A projection of one, yes

Well, the "Superior Dead Apostle with the name Rozay-en" it's the manager of Rail Zeppelin, and that's the shadow double she left after being scared by Touko. So yeah.

What did Touko do to her

IIRC we don't know the detail and it only got briefly mentioned in Mahoyo as a part of Touko & Beo adventure

Waver hates nips because of his bad experience in japan

Why was there a drop in quality from F/HA to F/E and then again from F/E to everything else?

I really wanted to like Fate/Extella and Fate/Apocrypha but it just couldn't be done they're so bad

Attached: 81ezJUFMXaL.jpg (1127x1581, 260K)

So Karabo hated his eyes so much that he's willing to go around blind for the rest of his life?

Apparently, she broke all her stuff. Like went to all her lairs and burned everything to the ground. Touko is petty as fuck.

For me F/E and everything associated with it like extella/link/LE is the real low point of TM. Even FGO is much more enjoyable than F/E, really i'd rather watch some battle school harem magic tournament than F/E.

His eyes were driving him mad.

Yeah I know but that's a pretty tough choice. Karabo being blind won't be a happy experience either.

Waver a fucking cute. Adult Waver>shota waver

He's an Executor. He'll adapt.

But now he wanted them back..

Alright, get this.
What if we got a condemned prisoner or something, right, and we killed him.
Only we put a tether or something on his soul that lets us view his soul's location.
So, like, when the World tries to reclaim his soul, we get a first person view.
We can yank on the tether as soon as we witness the soul coming into contact with the Root so it doesn't actually get sucked in.
But then at the same time, we'd get perpetual observation access to the Root and could learn all its' secrets.
Should just be an exercise in getting the timing right.
Do you think the Clock Tower would be willing to fund this research? What faculty should I apply under?

Attached: 1567885548127.jpg (589x322, 38K)

How many eyes are they auctioning off even? Would it be feasible to just to grab a lower grade set while he's there that won't drive him crazy?

Brainlet here, I don't get her explanation. Can someone explain in details for me?

Trisha has a pair that she's not using anymore

Probably the guys with the power to drop several pillars of light down on an enemy army

Basically with Karabo's eyes it would be possible to make a cut in the past, wait for Trisha to be there and then drag it to the present.

Because that's the thing with Mystic Eyes, they kind of shape your life and even when you don't have them anymore their pull is hard to get off your head.

>cut above the victims chair where his neck will be when he sits down
>wait an hour until she sits down
>...
>drag the slash from one hour ago into the present with your mystic eyes so the slash actually cuts the head off
>PROFIT

In a poetic way, Karabo's Mystic Eyes are like the seafoam. They can bring back a past event into the present.

Thats just magical ritual being a magic ritual.
I am guessing they just assumed 4th ended in misfire of a NP scorching the city, instead of it just being the grail.

A: Its portrayed as a wish granting machine, but for only 1/7 participates if the ritual succeeds. So its a terrible wish granting machine
B: Only the 3 families even knows that its NOT a wish granting machine, thereby its a minor ritual
C: Everybody underestimates how batshit insane the servants are, despite being statcapped by the Matou containers. Its perceived as "Oh, you summon 7 magical beasts and have a battle royal? Surely that not impressive for 50 years of magical energy"

D: And most importantly, its just a Holy Grail. Thats dime a dosen, despite being terrible reproduction of the original mythical events.
Even if its highly heretical

Attached: Grand_Order_Fate_Angra Mainyu.png (512x724, 1.06M)

Does Olga deserve this level of bullying?

There is also the fact pointed in Case Files that there is someone or some conspiration going on inside the Clock Tower to undervalue the Holy Grail War so everyone thinks it's just that, a "minor" ritual.

So more than it seems it's going on.

Attached: 18291231214144.png (1920x1080, 2.99M)

But didn't she also say that he made the cut somewhere else?

How was it possible for the Grail to be corrupt in Marisbilly's timeline? There weren't any HGWs in his timeline prior to him showing up with Solomon and winning the whole thing. When did the cups get the chance to summon AM?

the train is a moving object, but the coordinates of the world are "fixed", so he could make a cut somewhere in space when he knows the train will move in such a way that the coordinates of the slash are than exactly over the victims head.
So yeah he would need the calculating ability of some super computer.

>Gets everyone in the research team killed either by Counter Guardians or red hood

The point of the Holy Grail isn't granting wishes, it's drilling a hole to the Root.

Nope. Marisbilly knew that the grail was corrupted in FSN timeline thus he decided to not participate in the 5th HGW. In FGO, the grail wasn't corrupted and Marisbilly still joined this HGW.

Would this work?

Who is feeding Billy all this classified info?

Redman is a little bitch. When was the last time the Counter Force actually did it's job?

Mister Without Heart

Hollow Ataxia was Tsukihime 2, Bazzet and Caren are scavenged from the planned heroines

Did Case Files come first over FGO?

i dont want to be spoil, but did we see Hearless in the CF anime yet?

Dresden Files did this better desu

>wanting nasu to fuck it up

Who?

Man with stolen heart by fairies who Marisbilly paid to investigate the Fuyuki Grail.

>Red hood
Who? I forget

Attached: Redshadow.jpg (1120x672, 79K)

Rail Zeppelin was released before part 2 yes

Nope

>Redman: if you ever use this Magic, I'm going to kill you to protect the Earth
>Aoko: *activates Blue*
>Redman: wtf you can't just do that
>Aoko: *causes the premature, immediate heat death of the universe*
>Redman: You're on thin fucking ice, my friend, next time you do something like that I really will kill you *sweats nervously*
Not a threat

Doctor Heartless.

The Moriarty to Waver's Holmes.

>i dont want to be spoil, but did we see Hearless in the CF anime yet?
At this pacing he should show up at the end of next episode or at the start of the next one.

Attached: 23435231_1988967941344326_5837483821643648135_n.jpg (657x960, 35K)

Why does Marisbilly seem more and more villainous with each new piece of information released about him?

Really like the Heartless track. Can't wait to hear it during his appearance in the anime.

I find funny that we got his OST before he showed up. I really like it's basically a more ominous version of the OP (or Waver's own theme).

youtube.com/watch?v=Dr9Ef0KMM8g

>he would need the calculating ability of some super computer
Yeah, I think this is a flaw in her theory here, she said he used his eyes to know the coordinate the chair would be after the train stopped but that requires him to rewind to the specific time the train stopped there in the past which is pretty much unbelievable seeing how unstable his eyes is.

It's as if someone was manipulating him. Oh wait.

Isn't one of the Tsukihime VAs fucking dead?

Because the gentleman is simply competent and doesn't rely on luck much. So far he's always prepared beforehand for the successes of his goals.

Hisui's VA in Melty Blood and Carnival Phantasm yes

If Araya were to awaken Olga's origin she would just become Enjou Tomoe.

The first thing that came to my mind when man without heart being mentioned is Kirei

No? This sort of cordinate transform is literally multiplication by 4 4x4 matrices.
Learn2ComputerGraphics m8

Is this spoiler?

fake iskandar when

Attached: 1567940576326.jpg (850x536, 96K)

cool and every mage who doesn't recognize the copernican revolution can calculate this without any troubles?

Hisui still has a living VA tho.

twitter.com/fujinariddd/status/1170371888230494208
>オルガマリーって「祝福されたマリア(聖女)」って意味だよね、それでミドルネームが「Asmleit」アースミレイトって「アース=地球」と「assimilate」アシミレイト=同化する」で「地球と同化する祝福された聖女」になるじゃんね

If they bother to learn the eqquivalent of two college courses (Linear Algebra + Computer Graphics), yes.

>Olga Marie means "Blessed Mary", so the middle name "Asmleit" earth mireit is "Earth= earth" and "assimilate" assimilation. You're going to be a blessed saint who assimilates with the earth.

>Asmileit sounds like earth mileit and assimilate
dumb nips and their dumb unfunny puns

>Asmleit
Sounds like armpit

>Test No. 2394
>This is the name of the crime committed by a certain pair of magus brothers in the name of ambition.
>Obsessed as these magi were with the miracle of "ressurection," their dream was to reproduce this feat on their own merits.
>Naturally, the miracle of "resurrection" lays entirely beyond the capabilities of humans since a true revival of a departed soul requires tampering with the Akashic records themselves. The magi planned to expose these records for observation. "Even if this knowledge is beyond humans, we may still learn it by directly accessing the Root itself" was their approach.
>After thousands of failed attempts at observing a soul's path back to Akasha, they finally succeeded. Test No. 2394 bore rotten fruit. As hypothesized, the magi bore witness to the Root and gained knowledge of the type they sought. But then it all went wrong.
>A red shadow attacked. The magi were able to escape with their lives, but their workshop was destroyed and the path to the Root they just opened was closed forever, leaving only failure in its wake.
>Rather than knowing how to perform a "true resurrection," the Magic they obtained was more of a "reversal of karma." By using it on a corpse, the Magi could indeed restore it to a living human at any point in life. But the price was another's death. All the Magic did was reverse the flow of reincarnation to bring a soul back to a former existence. All subsequent reincarnations of this soul were erased as surely as they had dropped dead on the spot. To the magi who wanted to "solve" the problem of death, wholly inadequate.
>A monstrous atrocity. Something which should never have been found. And to the magi, a resounding failure.
>The pair continue their experiments undeterred, using their Magic only to "revive" each other when the other dies and passing their Crest between them.
R8 writefaggotry

Actually that part is「Asmleit」アースミレイト, so it's just the translation of Olga's middle name (though if i remember correctly it is Arsimilat, not Asmleit) and how it is written in JP. In JP, "Earth" can also be written as アース.

I wouldn't trust aniplex us for their translation.

Yes I know, and making a connection between two words that sound the same or are written the same but have nothing to do with each other is the very definition of pun, in this case a bad one.

>dime a dozen
Mana engines as powerful as a Holy Grail are rare as fuck. I'd like to note that the majority of the grails in FGO were created by a fucking Beast.

Stop spreading this weird misinformation that grails are common. Even a Lord would be insanely lucky to find a resource that powerful.

The HGO is rare because its a complex mechanism. Without proper containers the servants have too little mana to bore the Root.
Without a proper way to summon against the fractals of the universe, you won't get servants capable of having enough mystery or mana, to again.... bore to the Root.
And without some way to bind the servants there can't really be a winner, on top of needing a uncontested leyline to have the ritual on.

But thats just the Matou - Tohsaka - Einzbern HGO.
A Holy Grail can be something completely different, that isn't rare, because it can be anything. It only has to end in some form of wish granting, and be a ritual, possibly involving a chalice shaped object.

Attached: Seibars.jpg (3442x2393, 832K)

Where did Gray learn how to snowboard?

is this redman?

I taught her.

Why does Mary have two beds in her room? They're rich and have a big mansion so nobody should have to share rooms.

Its for girly sleepovers.

It could be just the Counter-Force itself, it seems to like the servant versions of its Counter Guardians to wear red for some reason.

Attached: 743c20272150f5f955a4fdc6a6460619.png (692x778, 716K)

We'll never know because Nasu will.never continue Mahoyo

Alaya has very specific fetishes. You wouldn't understand

What about Ryoma?

>We'll never know because Nasu will.never continue Mahoyo
Mahoyo collab in FGO soon.
5* Aoko
5* Touko
4* Alice
Welfare Soujuurou

not much red on this guy
until he rips apart his screaming childhood friend anyway

Attached: 1551427889786.jpg (1000x885, 134K)

>Gilgamesh married this
What the fuck is his problem?

Welfare Brown Aoko and 5* Red Aoko

One is Shiki, who's the other one?

Shiki

Would Gray and Svin be a good couple or is he just attracted to her Saberface?

Attached: 1565142436430.webm (1024x768, 2.68M)

His dragon waifu has some red

Attached: Oryuu.png (859x774, 269K)

Actually just 2 out of 4
>Balor
>Crimson Moon
>Both Shikis

Lost

And we don't know if Fujino's Mystic Eyes of Distortion are Rainbow too, but they are said to be of the highest rank of Mystic Eyes and close to Death Perception.

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Kara_no_Kyoukai_3_-_Remaining_Sense_of_Pain_(1280x720_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[424166B3].mkv_snaps (1280x720, 72K)

Ryougi is just Tohno's counterpart in parallel universe, two MEoDPs can't exist in the same world.

Could MEODP be used to kill a RM, or would that melt Shiki's brain just by looking at it?

He killed a part of Gaia in Ciel's route, so absolutely.

We also don't know the tier of Roa's Mystic Eyes of "Life" Perception but they ought to be pretty up there, even if inferior to MEoDP

Why the fuck did they need to make that side-story about Fairies? People are going to get confused now about Heartless.

To set up the idea that fairies are a thing and can fuck up with people, like what happened with Heartless inside Albion. It's a very different situation but the idea is the same.

Do mystic eyes need the whole set to function? I assume that it shouldn't be a thing since Balor was one-eyed. So, it would be possible to wield to different Mystic Eyes at the same time?

There are cases of people with just one Mystic Eye, so not really. Also having two would probably make the person go insane or self-destruct.

whats the difference between ryougi and tohno's mystic eyes of death

Probably not. Svin likes Gray because she senses her as an outsider/misfit like himself, but it's a very one-sided attraction.

Ryougi's had an origin devoted to bring them to their full potential, while Tohno's doesn't.

It also depends what kind of Mystic Eyes you have, the very dangerous ones and when they start to be said to be Noble Colors are the ones who can alter the fate of other people (and your own by proxy) just by looking. Normal Mystic Eyes just used to adquire more information than usual should not be that problematic to handle (but even so, we have Wills in the previous episodes that had those kind and still was pretty much affected by what he saw). Mystic Eyes are very dangerous.

IIRC ryougi sees lines of death and tohno sees points of death, but i dont remember exactly what the difference is

I bought one eye that can see the past and one that sees the future and they just cancelled out

>Mystic eyes of regular present perception

When are Reines doujins coming out?

Attached: 1550648430154.jpg (900x1200, 673K)

There's two so far. Pixiv has like 4-5 total samples up though. I'm still waiting.

>dude fairies lmao

Tohno can see lines as well. IIRC it's not until his fight with Nero Chaos when he gets his shit kicked and he starts noticing the dots where the lines converge

Attached: [gg-TakaJun]_Kara_no_Kyoukai_-_The_Garden_of_Sinners_-_06_[238F9CE7].mkv_snapshot_00.38.48_[2019.09. (852x480, 32K)

>Ahn~ I wanna taste a dick!~

Don't remind me how badly handled Kurogiri was in movie 6.

>852x480
What kind of wicked resolution is this?

>dude just wear earbuds lmao

Not only that, his whole background and dynamic with Misaya was so butchered it didn't even made sense. Also the title of the chapter itself is never explained at all. Why even bother to say that Kurogiri reminds them to Mikiya if the movie then never bother to explain why. It's very sloppy.

Yeah I rewatched the movie after reading the book and it was a fucking disaster in pretty much every way besides looking pretty.

>and it was a fucking disaster in pretty much every way besides looking pretty.

you mean like every knk movie?

Fairies are fucking gay

Attached: 1417320197812.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

In most myths fairies are fucking terrifying. Take a redcap for example. It's basically a monster with a cap soaked in the blood of innocent people that goes around like a serial killer.

Disney image of what a fairy is differs completely to what the real stories are about.

Attached: Human_eating_fairy.jpg (699x1021, 211K)

Ryougi is a fucking stupid idea
>like I've got the Root in my brain lol
>I'm actually fucking omniscient and omnipotent goddamn
>But I'm too lazy to do anything about it, lucky you ha ha
Worst Shiki

I always liked the concept of Tohno more, even if he originally was a total self-insert. His powers are more restrained, he is more empathic and his trippy meltdowns are the best. Ryougi comes off as the greatest Mary Sue

Attached: 1463694841327.png (620x456, 21K)

>I've got the Root in my brain lol
Actually her body itself is connected to the root. Void shiki is the personality that arose from her body not her mind.

Having good taste

Well, she's the product of Nasu's teenage angst, what did you expect?
>craaawling iin my skiin
>these wounds they will not heeaall
>man I love murder so much
>*kills the concept of time*
>psshh nothing personnel kid

desu once you've become omnipotent nothing really matters to you anymore

At least CCC has Hans shitting on all your servants

Does anyone have a link to full version of the opening track? I think the ost was supposed to come out a few days ago.

Yes it's out. On nyaa:
>[TSDM自購][190904]TVアニメ『ロード・エルメロイII世の事件簿 -魔眼蒐集列車 Grace note-』Original Soundtrack/音楽:梶浦由記[320K]
Also there isn't any "full version" of the OP since the one they used is already the full version...

Tohno's are the product of his family's special characteristic, which allows them to see the unseen (Tohno's dad could see emotions, for example), randomly taking on a new function as a result of his experience with death. Ryougi's also emerge because her male personality died, but they're also an expression of her personality. Being the Root, Void is technically omnipotent; in practice, however, there are limits on what she can actually do because she's the Root expressed through the lens of Ryougi Shiki. Since Ryougi is obsessed with murder, it's not a surprise that her omnipotence is mostly limited to just being able to kill anything. (I say mostly because she did use it to fix her hand after chewing her own thumb off.)

Errrm. AFAIR F/Z LN stated that Kiritsugu visited Einzbern right after the end of the 4HGW and told them everything about corruption of Grail, but Jubstacheit didn't believed his words. So Einzbern has pretty much all of the information about corruption of Grail, they just ignored it until it was too late.

The Einzberns are one of the biggest retards in the Nasuverse after all.

Thanks user.
>Also there isn't any "full version" of the OP since the one they used is already the full version
That's a pity, I was hoping for one since it's my favourite opening this season.

Attached: thx3.gif (465x512, 147K)

You have some of the details wrong. Kiritsugu never met with the Einzberns after the 4th war because Acht kept the barrier around the Einzbern Castle shut in order to punish him. Even if he had met with Acht, it wouldn't have mattered. Kiritsugu would have been told that he should have completed Heaven's Feel even if the Grail was corrupted and that mankind being wiped out by an incarnated Angra was irrelevant.

My God... fgofags
I fukcing HATE them

I just noticed, Waver gets up from the wheelchair at the end of the episode but in the novels he stays in it a lot more time.

Attached: 23334281_1988968638010923_3982992197293130691_o.jpg (2048x1496, 537K)

Good taste

Yeah he doesn't walk again until near the end. The anime just did it for the cool effect.

Literally living vicariously whenever he can. Be it through LARPing as his dead abusive teacher, or as a lackey of some dead failed king.

It would be funny if at the start of the next episode he is again in the wheelchair.

Attached: 23334397_1988969004677553_4790903342951070803_o.jpg (2048x1496, 633K)

Comfy threads lads

As other user pointed out: FGO showed there were Grails. Goetia prepared Grails three thousand years ago, and Solomon body was no different than great Grail and those Grails also attracted and lured Servants. It granted wishes if they require it (Mebd, Camelot, Gilles).

Plus on Okeanus Drake steals a Grail from Poseidon which existed in that era (wayyyy before the creation of Fuyuki) which also granted wishes and materialized Servants. We don't know where the fuck that Grail came from.

Fuck FGO, fuck FGOfags, and fuck Nasu. Where's my Tsukihime remake? Where's Mahoyo parts 2 and 3?

Attached: 1504115451839.png (817x817, 319K)

Why do we want Tsukihime remake again?

WHYDUNIT

Because I was promised one 10 fucking years ago. Well Nasu is washed up now, but imagine a Tsukihime remake with the budget of Mahoyo. Add some sensible rewrites (like fix the part of Ciel's route that's almost exactly like Arc's and add a Sacchin route) and it would be amazing.