Has any new info come out about the upcoming anime? All I know so far is that Trigger's handling it

Has any new info come out about the upcoming anime? All I know so far is that Trigger's handling it.

Attached: Tragones+y+Mazmorras+anime.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-09-05/delicious-in-dungeon-manga-gets-tasty-30-second-anime-ad-by-trigger/.150770
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it comes out in fall 2020

Any VAs announced yet?

Just after index season 4

I know this is the trailer for the next volume but I really hope the main anime with be in this animation style.

Comfy looking as fuck.

>I know this is the trailer for the next volume
haha nice joke

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-09-05/delicious-in-dungeon-manga-gets-tasty-30-second-anime-ad-by-trigger/.150770

Has it been confirmed that Hiroshi Kobayashi directed the commercial? If that is the case, an adaption by Trigger is pretty much certain.

No. CMs like this have nothing to do with TV anime anyway.

Would the tv anime look good as the ad here?

Good. Anime Marcille shouldn't have those ugly ears.

Attached: fat_elf.png (439x485, 69K)

i like her ears, instead of being sleek sexy and elegant they're thick and pig like, makes her seem like a real dork
and cute dorks are way more endearing than flat out hotties

You guys noticed turbochickenFarlyn's bossom is pink? They made her breasts uncovered with feathers, unlike the mango.

>read the whole thing from start to finish last night after seeing the ad
>It releases fucking bi-monthly
Oh god dammit

Her ears really are a bit chubbier than the other elves seen so far, in fact all of her features are rounder and softer compared to the asshole elves. I really do wonder just how old she is and if her skill at "ancient" magic is fucking up her proficiency with other magic and generally what her deal is. The only characters I outright trust are Laios and Senshi.

>It releases fucking bi-monthly
No it's a monthly series with 2 months skipped per year due to magazine breaks, so it's 10 issues per year.

The theory of Marcille being a half-elf is still on.

Attached: 1471146948264.png (160x186, 19K)

Probably just a chicken blood-covered white shirt.

Naw, she is not yet stabbed and stuff by Kabruh yet there. Though in that case, she shoudl have shirt on, which somebody in Trigger omitted on purpose. Lewding Farlyn, is that even allowed?

>as far as i know Trigger is handling it

Fuckoff bait retards

>t. didn't read last chapter

if there ever is an anime it will forever be compared to this advertisement

All it really says is that she wasn't born in the west. She's still almost entirely unlike every other elf seen so far

I would like you to post the page that you think confirms or denies whether or not Marcille is a half-elf.