Anyone remember this one?

Anyone remember this one?

Attached: 1509289-my-little-monster.jpg (2560x1600, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LjqhfgLNKbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The anime is "My little monster" incase anyone wanted to know.

I tried watching this on netflix before i became a weeb. I remember thinking it was terrible.

I know i hated it, and wanted the blonde guy to win

Wait, this was on netflix? I remember this from like 10 years ago thouthg it wasn't very popular.

It's shit. The manga is also shit.

its been like three or four years since seeing it but i enjoyed both the anime and the manga

At some point, yeah. I think I tried watching it in 2013.

OP here. I'll admit I liked this one. It was mainly due to the side chars though.

Yamaken and Natsume a best, the other is meh.

Natsume's hot.

I remember the boy threatening to rape the twintails girl
That's all

I hated the bitch being so wishy washy but as far as tropes go i mind that a lot less than spineless no personality dweebs never going for it over 12 episodes so it was a 7/10 for me. Blonde guy deserved better.

I need to finish watching this series
chad MC

Sassayan deserved better.

Both male and female MC were terrible, dropped the manga halfway through, which was rare for me back then since back then I would either read it to completion or drop it pretty early, but this manga really seemed like it could be good.

The mangaka's new work, "Our Precious Conversations" is very very good, someone needs to rip the new chapters from Crunchyroll already, we're multiple chapters behind.

I fucking hated the love triangle bullshit

I kinda like the main guy who isn't a passive birch. We've been a lot of MC's who can't declare who they obviously like0

Didn't really like it a whole lot. Main girl is kind of a bitch. I do like this music though: youtube.com/watch?v=LjqhfgLNKbI

Watched like three episodes. Felt like KareKano but bad.

LITERAL BEST BOY

Attached: tonari-no-kaibutsu-kun-09.jpg (560x315, 26K)

It's okay to be wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-211553_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (665x572, 214K)

Watched it years ago when it was airing, I remember liking the main girl and thinking the comedy was good.

Didn’t this air kinda during a mini renaissance of shoujo anime? This, Say you love me and Kimi ni Todoke?

it was mediocre
yamaken best

It's already in the filename you retard.

>netflix
>weeb
Kindly kill yourself.

Am i really that old? Jesus

>I tried watching this on netflix before i became a weeb.
Out.

I liked it a lot.

He was too perfect

I liked the first episode a lot.

Then it was just downhill from there.

Yes, it's that anime where the male love interest threatens to rape the protagonist but it's okay because he's hot.

it was kinda boring

I stopped at the first episode. I was wholly satisfied with the concept by the end, pretended they stayed together after the end, and never went back since.

Did the same with Kaguya, only minus the pretending they get together part.

The author's current work is far superior.

I love male yandere characters and thought this was complete shit. I was highly disappointed, and I wonder if this is the reason we never got a male yandere golden age.

This

Since a few of you anons mentioned the author's new work, I took a quick glance at it and is it me or does the female protagonist look sorta like a gender bent Haru?

I didn't think so at first, but the volume cover does look like it. Not so much from the anime art style.
They are thankfully not similar at all in behaviour though.
Seems like the author learned a lot between the two manga and got more self aware.