Kimetsu no Yaiba - Demon Slayer

Tanjiro: Muzan doesn't stand a chance against me!

Muzan: Why don't you try saying that again to my face, you little bitch!

Attached: 1567867682830.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/ranking.php?mode=daily
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zenitsu was funny at first but I got quickly tired of his constant screaming and faggotry.

He was never funny. I hated him from the moment he opened his mouth. I wish he died.

I want to have a shonen protag that is more calm and collected (at least outwards) instead of fired up and whatnot.

That Nezuko head turn was so powerful

If he won't be killed then they should at least keep him gagged & bound the entire series.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 21 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.26_[2019.08.27_14.17.15].png (1280x720, 1000K)

that entire scene was powerful

Attached: ECQtURSU4AEx6fP.jpg (2048x1446, 259K)

This.

The boar faggot is also a shit character. If next episode doesn't get better this will get dropped, after all it's just another meh shounen.

Who do you think you're fooling here

boar gets better and better each episode tho

Attached: 4d5af1a3e3d7b55dc1e1adaa7e477282_f9a17310_500.jpg (500x284, 33K)

I really liked the Tokitou scene they add, it was based.

> hating zenitsu
Yep, we deserve a season 2 by JC Staff

Nobody. It was pretty fun to "marathon" most episodes but ever since I've started watching it as an airing anime it has gotten worse and worse. Tanjiro is fine but most other characters are just boring.

Yeah great from being an utter piece of shit character to being a tiny bit less shit. 0.5/10 doesn't make it any better.

Tanjirou is a lot like Seiya

Jotaro

>reddit spacing
Yup, this really is a reddit anime.

From Saint Seiya? Maybe in terms of determination, but Seiya is very bratty and impolite sometimes, something that Tanjiro never is.

Hes gone from the comic relief later on anyways, Pig is more properly used for jokes and Genya replaces Zenitsu's narrative relevance and relationship to Tanjirou

Next episode will have even more Zenitsu's screeching. See ya

Based, I hope shitposters kill themselves for it or drop the series

Time to drop it then, next episode is pure Zenitsu galore, don't forget your coat on the way out.

Zenitsu is pretty funny but having him go on and on with his whinning gets annoying. Its completely gone after the spider arc, even in the prostitudes arcs he whines a lot less, so I dont mind

>demon blood art: Make everyone think you're innocent

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-07-18h26m19s896.png (1280x720, 408K)

Attached: ED3q_P7VAAAhan8.jpg (1500x1200, 121K)

Endgame right here, brothers.

Attached: 14990516435d7.png (695x770, 644K)

See ya in a week and then never again.

>mha
>demon slayer
>dr. stone
we in the golden age of anime boys

>VLC
It's amazing how people who use it never say anything correctly, Sanemi is 100% innocent and all Pillars like him, maybe except Tomioka.

is the tanjiro the quintessential normalfag character? both zenitsu and inosuke are generic staple characters and everyone shits on them but tanjiro gets a free pass from anime onlies despite being the same because he is a goodie two shoes

Shinobu would never get close to that shit. He's an ugly faggot nobody likes, not even his dead ghost boyfriend wants anything to do with him
This here is the actual endgame

Attached: gentan87.jpg (1280x1101, 311K)

Attached: bocchiyou.png (1920x1080, 3.16M)

stop posting, shinobu.

>not handholding

Do you even lewd

Attached: D4v1TTwU4AAs8R2.jpg (1453x2048, 735K)

>"reddit spacing" boogeyman
>there is no spacing in the reply
newfags always try so hard to fit in. at least learn what you're memeing about you stupid brainless millenial.

Sanemi is the inosuke of the pillars, but not retarded

>but not retarded

Why do so many people ship Tomioka and Shinobu

I want to fuck Muzan's daughter

>we're about to kill this main character because it makes complete sense as she is a demon
>NO YOU CAN'T
>why not?
>...
>ok then i'll just kill her faggot
>NO YOU CAN'T
>why not?
>...
It's not like I expect good writing in anime, but they're really close to it and apparently just fucking quit part way. This really is a stagnant, lazy medium.

>Its completely gone after the spider arc,
Not really, Gotouge just branches Zenitsu's kind of humor into different situations like playing the straight man to some absurd behavior from Inosuke and Tanjiro but he still opens his mouth to freak out in future events, just not as often.

Japan has a proximity towards that type of humor, it will never go away no matter how many filthy gaijin find it to be bad.

She is the only who pities him enough to fuck him.

They self-insert as Shinobu and want to fuck Tomioka

Shinobu's first apperance is an interaction with tapioca and also she sort of sides with him in the argument of should-we-kill-nezuko. So it was born from that

Nah she dies.

Like, legit.

He may be a goody two shoes to his friends and especially to his imouto but he doesn't take shit from anyone and that's what makes him based.

>Sanemi is the inosuke of the pillars
He is actually strong as hell, so that automatically rules out the Inosuke comparison.

His design is so fucking BALLER man, I love all of the Pillars, Please give us an S2.

Attached: 1560822952017.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

you can't really enjoy anime anymore unless you're completely new
gotta sift through some garbage for the occasional good arc/episode

that's necrophilia user

It's cute.

Attached: EDd-FT_U4AE3slF.jpg (971x687, 257K)

>tripfag has shit taste
and water is wet

Oh no no no no.

Because it's cute:
>pixiv.net/ranking.php?mode=daily
It's getting a lot of fanarts, I think it will surpass Zenitsu x Nezuko as the most popular no fujo ship.

The real endgame.

Attached: 1567526616802.jpg (993x1073, 134K)

It dies down a lot after the spider and focuses more on based pig

> why not?
> because she hasn't attacked anyone in 2 years, a former and current pillar can back me up on this
> cuts arm with marechi blood
> nezuko gives him the cold shoulder
> see i told you so

God dammit that's the fucking truth. They lean so heavily on the same interactions and character archetypes, worse than every other non-vidya medium. They don't even try to disguise it or mix it up.

How strong are the genes of the Rengoku males that they all end up looking alike?

he jobs and fucking dies in about 15 chapters

Fuck off, fujoshits.

Attached: 1503067936060.jpg (600x456, 29K)

Isn't GayWomanlet and HarlotManlet more popular than that one already? I'm seeing way more of those two.

I haven't been able to give a shit about mha since the lisence arc and even then it was bad

>''Zenitsu was funny''
>underage faggot
go back

>deflecting
>there is no spacing
Get your eyes checked brainless boomer.

>protagonist is idealistic and kind
You say that like it's a bad thing, he's empathetic and sweet because hes been through so much pain

Blue buttfly girl is cute.

>fujonigger

Attached: 0gbqBEh.jpg (316x491, 45K)

cucks
I have dementia and I get to enjoy all the anime

It's obvious deep down inside that Shinobu wanted Tomiokas huge dick to ravage her tiny 37kg body

Attached: 1567287663088.jpg (672x563, 79K)

At least be thankful this one isn't in modern/feudal Japan or a generic fantasy world for the 100th time

this

is

reddit

spacing

pic related is not

Attached: ZPRsjLy.png (262x44, 2K)

>feudal Japan
They're trying pretty hard, though.

I mean not really, he went to the capital and we got an entire train arc that was a pretty interesting use of new technology

>GayWomanlet
not yet but soon
>HarlotManlet
It has less than half of Nezuko x Zenitsu on pixiv

Nezuko resisting his blood was actually a major feat, he's one of those people with special blood that was mentioned in an earlier episode so demons consider him and his blood a delicacy which is extremely difficult to resist. It was proof that she at least has more than enough self control to not attack regular humans.

is this what shitposting is nowadays? What worthless faggot sits in their own filth wasting their worthless fucking life away and can't even get a meme right? At least I did something with my life and was a value to other people, what did you do other than make your father wish he hit your mother in the stomach with a hammer?

Nothing but shitposting like a fucking idiot who can't even get his newfag memes right, who thinks everyone on the internet who is superior to them is one person.

>hes been through so much pain
>"Oh no most of his family got killed in a world where humans get killed by demons"

Ah right, thanks user, I still need a screen from the love pillar giggling.

We all know that, the question is how such a girl can have that big of shit taste. Truly a mistery.

Attached: EDJE7JGU0AEimDr.jpg (1059x787, 59K)

Was that a reference to like O negative blood or was it just generic "special" blood?

hansamu~

I cant tell if you're being ironically edgy or not
Have you missed all the hunterchad spam for the last two years?

That all goes slightly downhill in the RDL arc though, it's not much that Nezuko had self-control, it's actually that she has the sense to listen to Tanjiro and Urokodaki telling her not to attack humans. Nezuko only becomes 100% safe to have around humans in the Blacksmith Village and onwards.

I lost my shit when pig was proven right that the train was a monster

Good taste.

If only the series mentioned that at any point before the scene instead of just having them stand there spouting the same sentence with different catchphrases like some kind of parrot with MPD.

Fuck if I know, only case of it being special apart from providing extra nutrition from demons is one guy eating demons and getting some slight demonic traits from them temporarily.

I wouldn't be if the first episode wasn't so generic and 100% predictable. Of course the MC is nice, kind, hardworking, straight forward and gets along with everbody in the first 5 minutes before the "tragedy" happens.

Not him but I think user is referring to the space after >

Seiya also had a family motivation
He was just more sarcastic

The death of Zenitsu's master came out of the fucking left field. That guy who turned into a demon should have been introduced properly first.

the sheer mental retardation of that user, i'm in awe

Why are shonen protagonists so shit nowadays? None of these characters are likeable besides the sister and don't get me started on that Yushiro faggot.

You seem very familiar with reddit user. It's time to go back.

Attached: 1804150951678.jpg (303x401, 29K)

What is the scene people talk about as prove GenyaxTang?

Definitely, Zenitsu just gets a random letter during his training informing him that his master committed sudoku because his other student accepted becoming a demon.

it's called observational skills you retard

People don't get killed by demons with any kind of regularity, otherwise:

- people would know about them, instead of them just being some kind of folk superstition
- there'd be some kind of national anti-demon army instead of the ad-hoc and totally dysfunctional demon-slayer corps
- failing that, the low numbers of recruitment the secret society no-one's heard about complains about this episode wouldn't be a thing

good shit

Would the average person understand it? Blood types were discovered in 1901 and the whole concept of O or null was discovered in 1910. It's likely that almost everyone in Japan was ignorant of it considering it's the taisho period. Probably just knew that some demons found the blood of some individuals better

Make him some company and take all the SNK trash away with you.

Kimetsu is literally redddit - the anime.

Too bad his fanbase becomes increasingly worse with each episode.

> erenfag

Hes the oldest son and his father is dead user, of course hes acting responsible and kind

Attached: 1567637952392.png (700x525, 477K)

That fucking retarded meme has been circulating around here so much that you'd have to be a complete newfag not to know it by now.

Two episodes in which
nothing
fucking
happened

Seems like they blew their entire budget.

> a complete newfag
you hit the nail on the head user

You can see a stuffed bed right in front of Zenitsu.

Where was Inosuke anyway?

Attached: wheres_inosuke.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

>tfw Zenitsu is my favorite character

Attached: 1567877808947.webm (724x636, 172K)

>upset bec KnY will never be as good as SnK

Attached: 1563163763311.png (1080x684, 477K)

Tasty blood is discussed at length in the haunted house. The show just neglects to mention that Bakugou has it, even though such information might be quite relevant and important to the scene.

NO FIGHTIN
NO BOOM BOOMS
NO FLASHY LIGHTS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOTHING HAPPENED WHERE IS THE FIGHTING

It's shounen. Nezuko is extremely bland by the way.

Half the charcters that happens to become edgy, the other half kind and you immediately know which one it is in the first 5 seconds.

Patrician taste.

too bad Tanjiro is gonna have to work extra hard for his aniki's approval

Attached: EClA6eSUEAA5N9q.jpg (900x950, 155K)

The fights are over for this season, user. All that was left after Rui was the pillar meeting, healing arc in butterfly estate and Muzan brutally killing all the lower moons except one. Since there won't be enough time to animate the fight against LM1, they're dragging these last bits as much as they can, it seems.

His mom was really cool but she seemed frail.

snkfag

that's what im saying, he fucking disappears from tanjiro's sight

Autismfamily

Attached: 1566776892845.jpg (1080x1528, 217K)

Doujins when?

Attached: 1567527636015.jpg (217x300, 21K)

user I’m a manga reader and even I know Sanemi is an asshole. He’s not “100% innocent”, he treats his little bro like shit. He also went way overkill on his treatment of Nezuko especially considering her big brother was right there watching the whole thing. Obviously all the pillars are in the right for wanting to execute Nezuko as soon as possible but he went the extra mile when he didn’t need to. He’s got problems
This is coming from someone who likes Sanemi

>SnKl*edditor
>shitrenfag
fuck off

Rengoku males looked like that before Ruka (Kyojuro's mom) existed, some Rengoku dude from 300 years ago looked just the same.

I wonder why Kimetsu threads drop so steeply in quality on saturday, it really makes me think...

soon enough, user, soon enough

Cute.
more?

But his big boar head is nowhere to be seen.

Based user that translated this
>Tomioka-kun, Are you eating alright? Have you read the letters I've sent you?
>If you get hurt come to our house, you can't just ignore it, you know?

>I' m not a kid... I get it already
>You don't need to care so much about me, nee-sa...

>Nee-sa...

>Come have some sweets with nee-san
>Giyuu
>PLEASE STOP

>Forget it...
>It's fine. I'm still an older sister. Shinobu's.
>OLDEST SISTER
>Don't worry and just call me that!
>It's fine...
>You don't have to hold back
>Please stop

>Ne neechan
>I fabulously heard it
>Kyahahahahaha
They are laughing like crazy but both sound and wind pillar have called her mom (mother) in the past
>I'm getting extremely irritated...

Attached: 1567797438348.jpg (600x1400, 241K)

Yes but I forgot to save it.

I’m not saying inbreeding is a thing but maybe a lot of characters are from clan-type families

Like how all the swordsmith village people kind of apear similar to one another

Attached: CD876785-8F94-400C-AAEA-8B42BFBB009C.jpg (1000x1480, 176K)

>Jobs
meme

Just framed out to make the following scene with Tanjiro not noticing him seem plausible.

No plot development either.

Here's a poser for you: describe to me what new information is conveyed from the twenty-minute mark onwards in the current episode. Not stuff that's already been done or talked about, but actually new information. With more than a tenth of the total runtime of the episode to go, what do they choose to convey to their audience?

And how does this compare with episode 23 of Gundam Build Fighters, Steins;Gate or Shield Hero?

Attached: 9.jpg (1080x1528, 316K)

Attached: 1567871626769.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

What’s under the mask?

>mha
>dr. stone
You have to be above 18 to post here.

Attached: 10.jpg (1080x1528, 286K)

Attached: EDoya3pU8AEv5ed.jpg (488x476, 56K)

Attached: 12.jpg (1080x1527, 189K)

Not that user, but the propper term for "jobbing" actually applies with Kyoujuro, not the buzzword it has mutated into. Kyoujuro a Pillar that seemed to be strong as hell throughout the entire Lower Moon One fight, with him not breaking a sweat to protect 204 people in the train, then comes this new enemy out of nowhere, fucking Upper Moon Three who's leagues beyond the Lower Moon One and ends up trashing Kyoujuro after a sequence of attacks. Kyoujuro jobbed, he a strong character got defeated by a villain to convey how dangerous Akaza was.

My font selection is small

Attached: neesan.png (600x1400, 639K)

pic related next ep?

Attached: 71azLaO1wp213oo3_r1_250.png (162x259, 33K)

>liking redddit: the anime

The TanGi shippers on Twitter have been feeding me well.

Maybe 2

Poor Snek, I hope he washed his wrist very well.

how the fuck does this imply i like this anime
i knew it was reddit spacing, because every time someone types like that, they get told it's reddit spacing, hence why i said "observational skills"

No, are you daft? Only the one after at the very least.

>Sure thing! It's not like you and your household tried to murder my sister in cold blood or anything.

Attached: 4L_7Y9hSjWG.png (1334x750, 1.46M)

It's because the samefag shitposters and his fuck-circle don't have school today, so they can spam all they want.

>cold blood
she's a demon you retard, Shinobu was doing her job

If you really lurked you'd know that reddit spacing was a forced meme and people have been "reddit spacing" on here since before reddit.

sexy Gramps

Attached: EC2CZJnU0AEMBa6.jpg:orig.jpg (788x965, 84K)

Ok, sleep on the street then.

>Nothing personnel kid

HOLY BASED

>Three threads
>None of them specifically about the new chapter
The fuck?

Attached: nani (1).jpg (1081x669, 63K)

Attached: 1567566622742.gif (480x270, 408K)

We have like 4 threads for the new chapter, what exactly do you need.

I'm still waiting for Yea Forums scan

Where's the user to talk more about this?

>lusting after a 14 year old boy
what a whore

Attached: harlot.png (970x546, 901K)

Zenitsu? more like SHIT!

>Why are you being mentored by someone who any sane person would consider a mortal enemy?
>Because the story required me and my friends to be in the same place, and this was the most expedient way for it to happen

Attached: 1566695538913.png (599x440, 344K)

We already had the raws and korean TL yesterday. Yea Forumsnon TL is tomorrow.

do you think there is something telling about how so many people liked episode 19 and how interest took an immediate nosedive from normies after that?

I personally fail to see why all the people praise Kimetsu as the ""greatest anime of all time"" (after episode 19) when the story is average shounen material, but then I started to think that maybe these people only like shows that can generate "hype.

Do you think there exists such a crowd of people who doesn't give two shits about a good story but rather will judge an entire story based on its ability to do proper foreplay and make them orgasm with a climactic hype moment?

How do you cure autism?

Attached: 76640293_p0.jpg (1700x2000, 1.25M)

There are several but an important one is halfways into Swordsmith village arc when Genya is furiously going for the Upper Moon but Tanjirou looking at him pretty disarms him
Also every time he proyectz him from Sanemi

More like CHADItsu

Attached: x10.png (959x1400, 801K)

Which one is the autistic one? The one that can't make a heart or the one that can't make a heart?

Rape.

Attached: EDsftFhVUAAlx30.jpg (907x1290, 211K)

Yeah only 50 minutes worth of
>whoa it's the pillars
>whoa managed to headbutt the pillar
>whoa it's the master
>NEZUKOOOOOOOOOO
>Hospital comedy

Nothing fucking happened that couldn't have been wrapped up in 2 thirds of the first episode.

both

Attached: 76659205_p0.jpg (1000x1500, 1.18M)

Muzans gonna survive this arc, screencap this. Also there's something sinister about Tamayo administering Muzan the medicine Nezuko needs and giving Nezuko the medicine that Muzan seeks. Wtf was this bitch thinking?

What's with this ridiculous amount of shipping between these two? Especially now that Shinobu is dead?

Axe when?

>Do you think there exists such a crowd of people who doesn't give two shits about a good story but rather will judge an entire story based on its ability to do proper foreplay and make them orgasm with a climactic hype moment?
Why do you think DBS was popular during the last arc?

0 ZERO FRIENDS

Ask Tanjirou. He cured both Kanao and Giyuu's autism

explain why

He didnt job Akazas cock was simply too thick

If you had to delete one from the show, would you pick

Zenitsu or Inosuke?

Why would the timeframe of the episode in which new information was conveyed matter? And either way, what’s wrong with having some downtime in order to get situated into the new setting?
Anyways I agree with you in that this episode felt pretty pointless, but it’s not as if we didn’t learn anything new at all. During the pillar meeting a pretty substantial amount of new info about the demons and Muzan was dropped.

Mommy

What about it.

Attached: EDWZvOxU4AEzUNP.jpg (600x712, 97K)

HOLY

Neither. Inosuke is the best and for how much I hate Zenitsu's whining, he's still sometimes enjoyable.

Attached: P I G.jpg (275x331, 23K)

>Wtf was this bitch thinking?
She wanted to stall or kill Muzan right there, if Muzan hadn't gotten injected with that thing he would've been fully healed a long time ago and mayve would have killed everyone by now with Kokushibou. Tamayo did her job by stalling Muzan as much as possible, he still is in his cocoon trying to heal.

Get these two together for 5 minutes.
The newly formed Kindness singularity will cure all tismsms on the continent.

Attached: 1567131457599.jpg (600x480, 59K)

>151 cm 39kg
>176 cm 69kg

Imagine

this

these are the same people whose only anime experience is Dragon Ball and whatever is airing on Netflix. They have a Crunchyroll account, but they'll only watch whatever is the most popular. Dragon Ball people especially are practically trained to judge a show's worth solely on its ability to make you hype.

I'd rather delete you instead.

anime is making the ship more popular.

Just why?

>reading mangapillar
someone post it
even korean TL is much better

Reading this hurts my eyes.

>Kanae and Tanjirou will never play matchmaker and throw Shinobu and Tomioka into a room till they fuck.

Why even live.

its cute
also a character being dead wont stop the art

Attached: 76601622_p0.png (993x1362, 1.57M)

>Mangapillar
No, I wasn't even aware this existed.

Because it's cute, what more reason do you need.

Too few straight ships

Lads, it's just unfulfilling when the canon can literally never happen.

Attached: Miho_sad.jpg (316x240, 13K)

I like cowards that can defend themselves when need be and I find his sperging entertaining
I like his backstory too

Mihofags exist? Saori was the only choice as soon as the anime shipped her with Seiya hard.

Well if they kill Giyuu...

Just 4 more years bruh. Heaven still counts, right?

oh well
what can you do

Attached: 76571220_p0.jpg (637x895, 89K)

Look at this fag.

Attached: EDzBUAGUYAIZ9bq.jpg (1032x1342, 340K)

So Shinobu/Giyu is that one pairing in a Shonen series that gained tractioned after only having one interaction in which they bickered?

Think the author said the original planned pairing for Seiya was shaina

Based douma

Ino. He has no redeemable qualities.

The anime was what made Saint Seiya really blow up so Kurumada can't do anything about it, the anime filler went balls deep with trying to make Seiya and Saori a thing.

Attached: inosuke trash.jpg (888x905, 220K)

Yes, you have no idea how much these types of interations fuel the mind of shippers.

>Gets cucked by a pig

Well at least when Tapioca dies and returns to the Misty Mountain he will get to see Makomo draining Sabito’s balls.
That’s something.

Attached: Makomo.png (428x314, 68K)

Zenitsu

Attached: country boys in the big city.jpg (500x431, 62K)

Oh, God...

Attached: you are right no one asked for this.jpg (555x54, 7K)

Manga readers, do you ever find out what's under the mask?

Girl seems decently cute.

Attached: Kakushi Mooks.png (812x413, 680K)

>waiting for Tomioka to fucking die party.

Attached: D83HTsOVUAAIH2C.jpg (1024x530, 112K)

Not yet.

retarded anime only piece of shit

Good taste.

Attached: 1567527068228.jpg (414x580, 102K)

Reminder Tomioka could pin Shinobu down and there's nothing she could do about it

I know that China has a huge thing on CEO "romance" fics but what's this about mcdonalds?

>Could
Has.

>implying she would even try.

No, and that female Kakushi might not even be the same one that appears later. The credits aren't confirming who they are.

>immediate nosedive
Do you perhaps think it could be because the show's quality took a similar nosedive?
20: villain protagonist defeated in climax gets undefeated so middle-managers can redefeat him/cleanup of loose ends from mountain
21: introduction for villain that's already dead/cleanup of loose ends from mountain/fight with butterfly manager
22: cleanup of loose ends from mountain
23: cleanup of loose ends from mountain

Important things that happen in 21/22/23:
- introduction of six other middle-managers
- butterfly manager introduction/tries to murder Nezuko
- anger-management middle-manager stabs Nezuko because he's bad
- Nezuko doesn't eat the tasty blood

You could have done episodes 20-23 in two episodes, if you cut out the crap that wasn't important, pushed offscreen stuff that the protagonist doesn't see, pushed the spider backstory into earlier episodes, and postponed stuff that's not relevant yet.

She dies, sorry, user.

>no redeemable qualities.

???
Pig is actually pure at heart, it is just hidden underneath the guise of a maniac

Attached: 1567638152186.jpg (1200x674, 81K)

The purest.

Attached: do not believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you pig!.jpg (443x449, 70K)

Anons, am I making a mistake by delving into what the fanbase has written?

Attached: shit i actually want to click.jpg (567x40, 6K)

Stop it or get out.

Please stop, I beg you.

Attached: komifilth.png (544x333, 144K)

I can agree the last few episodes had so few things going on that the pacing felt horrendous. Last week's episode is quite literally just a conversation at a single location and a massive exposition dump of several new characters (which I feel was unfortunately necessary) and the episode before that similarly had very few major events happen.

The events leading up to the climax at episode 19 however were all tailor-made specifically to make episode 19 more impactful. It's like how people joke that in DBZ the fighters would just stand around for like 9 episodes making snide remarks before actually fighting but more refined.

Giyuu should fuck this girl too, he deserves it

Is this a recurring character in the anime/manga or is this a one-off appearance? I think I love her.

Attached: 1.png (901x972, 1.11M)

Read the upper replies to the othee post about her

The anime is trying to make her unique, in the manga the Kakushi who brought Tanjiro to the butterfly household is never confirmed to be those two.

>Giyuu
>fuck
Tapioca would stoically slurp out Sabito's seed after they are done.

Attached: 1567648507347.jpg (1800x1910, 239K)

Sanemi has Marechi or really fucking good blood so its quite the feat for Nezuko to not go OM NOM NOM on him.

He doesn't even remember her existence not very deserving.

I’m pretty sure the director is just trying to fill the episodes up so that it ends at a specific point in the manga

Fuck

Attached: listen up.jpg (2878x1619, 240K)

That's basically it, if they speed up the pacing they'll be ending on an awkward spot so they have to stretch out the episodes a bit more so that they can end on a more fitting ending.

Kanao's autism was high in this episode.

>implying he knows who she is

based

Attached: 1.png (396x136, 57K)

Season 3 or 4. Though not a sword, Himejima Axe & Flail is pretty badass

Because it represents more than a tenth of the entire episode. The episode is flabby as fuck, and there are many other periods where nothing happens, but that one stands out as one that's particularly easy to describe.

-If you switch this week's episode off at 18:20 you will miss practically nothing, and at 20:20 you will miss literally nothing.

This bears repeating: for an entire tenth of the episode, literally nothing happens that has not been seen before. Whereas if you watch just those minutes of Mushibugyo (another two-cour samurai-era supernatural shounen), you see the MC find out the true identity of the Mushibugyo, only for one of the elite four to hunt him down and appear before him.

A teacher shouldnt be in a relationship with a student

Attached: 76346466_p0.jpg (1063x786, 313K)

She has a lot of wasted potencial

Can you fuck off to whatever discord server you came from?

You poor soul, who does not read the manga.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-07-19h52m29s403.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Attached: 75811231_p0.jpg (886x1276, 301K)

Its amazing to look very masculine while crying.

Demon trips confirmed. But I can understand where people are coming from. In the manga this wind down time was fun, the anime just has this weird way of FEELING slow as all hell.
That being said im only around to see the Tanjiro zen state animated.
>n-nani!? does he think Tanjiro is dead?

That's the power of the buddha.

His entire character is amazing. You pretty much described his whole deal. He will carry the weight of all all your burdens on his own back.

7'2" chad with a dick the size of someone’s leg will look masculine even if he puts on a wedding dress.

how do we save him bros

Attached: 1d51fs1f.png (914x568, 497K)

Why it is a common troupe not only in anime that the monk-themed character is always OP?

But the white haired man slut looks pretty femenine when he puts on a dress.

it's just like real life

Attached: anime qt pillar.jpg (566x519, 51K)

Monks were op, you think dedicating your ever waking hour to combat doesn't produce a beast?

Monks are fucking nuts.

Attached: 1468618005690.jpg (1016x665, 312K)

It's even more amazing that he can shittalk whilst crying.

Probably bigger than Shinobus leg

Attached: 1567890184763.jpg (937x805, 57K)

Himejima can't read manga

the only things holding you back are wordly attachments
it's like goku taking off his weights or some shit

Why is he so cute?

>

Attached: 1567301476469.png (263x243, 51K)

How long until InoCHAD has every one of the potatoes welcoming him back?

What's the consensus on ufotable toning down the potatoes?

Attached: KnY_potato_comparison_anime_vs_manga.jpg (499x564, 111K)

It's fine because we got this cutie.

Attached: ss+(2019-09-07+at+05.37.56).jpg (217x187, 15K)

It's a shame because potato faces add charm to the manga. I guess the anime is intentionally skipping the comedy that the manga is rife with.

Attached: Tanjito.jpg (297x352, 38K)

makes me worried for the future when the art was literally full potato for chapters at a time

>why yes, I do express my emotions, often sadness, in front of everyone openly, how could you tell?

Attached: 89378975349875.png (337x499, 315K)

>teacher fucking the student
nice

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 23 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.44.993.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

an improvement tbqhfam, I always thought the manga beat it to death

DROPPED

Luckily not all potato faces are gone completely.

Attached: steaming nezuko.jpg (558x445, 17K)

CAAAAW
DENREI
DENREI
CAAW

Attached: 000802e406ec0b0c587307.jpg (400x460, 13K)

>drop it with 2 episodes left

uh huh.

This makes me laugh everytime I see it

Attached: 1567893809236.png (959x1400, 1M)

>I guess the anime is intentionally skipping the comedy that the manga is rife with.
All comedy is in, it's just not making it potato most of the time.

You got it wrong, it's student fucking the teacher.

Attached: EDyRzdsUwAAirUv.png (768x768, 278K)

>it's just not making it potato most of the time
That's half of the joke though.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 23 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.52.581.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

Potato = the best part

Is the author really trying to forceship Kanao and Tanjirou? There's more chemistry between Kanao and Inosuke after the Doma fight.

Attached: image.jpg (474x474, 32K)

she would've got him with that boot knife, she probably has other tricks up her sleeve

>that position

Attached: EC-2CghXkAENUmL.jpg (1024x570, 49K)

Could Giyu take down most of the pillars? Except Stone? He seems pretty strong, but I'm not sure how the rankings of the pillars work. I know Stone is like beyond everyone else.

Heresy.

>how could you tell?
because you express your emotions, often sadness, in front of everyone openly

Attached: 1567235785143.jpg (296x324, 49K)

I mean it was Muzan who ran like a bitch when he encountered Tanjiro so I don't think he's entitled to talk shit.

Sanemi seems stronger as well.

>swords are supposed to have colors
>half the taishi's we see just have normal colored blades
Does the anime just constantly forget or something?

I'M THE WIND THAT'S GONNA CUT OFF YOUR HEAD, BITCH.

Also I realize that I jumped the gun on saying that they took out the comedy. Just remembering scenes with Zenitsu, when Nezuko digs her hole, the recent one with the clean up crew carrying off Tanjiro.

it is really such a perfect anime adaptation, i hope it gets to go on for longer because it only goes up from here. Akaza gang rize up

Attached: joanne-kim-akazasmal.jpg (1200x1800, 461K)

Kanao smiling at Tanjiro is just her autism user.

Sanemi and Giyuu are probably interchangeable but experience-wise, Giyuu is more higher

>hurr why is the author FORCING x and y to be together when obviously the NATURAL progression of the story is for x and z to be together???
-every losing side ever
kill yourself

He's the best

wani making based interactions

Attached: based toki.png (904x1822, 1.03M)

we got a anime fag in the house

>walmart Demifiend
rejected

Attached: 2.jpg (1452x2048, 541K)

>no tsundere girls
dropped

Giyuu is hansamu and strong but sadly he's not a pillar

Stone crushes him.
Aniki is second after Stone.
Sound has bombs and two swords to defend and attack with.
Snek is unknown but his point is precision, might be surprisingly even fight.
Wind stalemates.
Love kills Gay and Ugly without much effort; her weapon has better range and has dumb attack patterns.
Shinobu is outright faster, he dies with a sword in his eye.
Mist fights in a similar fashion to Tapioca but less has less experience, he ded.

Attached: 1567743989766.png (636x699, 466K)

Giyuu is the water pillar

Nice try Tomioka

Based

Attached: D_C31obU8AA6Lb_.jpg (1000x1000, 157K)

That post cites a recent manga fight, so that user is just delusional or baiting, or both.

upper moon 1 is also becoming a fave, cant wait to see more into his back story in later chapters

Fodder has black swords.
That’s why Tanjirou's sword color was trashtalked a few times.

How exactly does Lull work?

This discussion has probably been had before but who will be the next pillars after all is said and done?

Attached: new pillars.png (733x558, 184K)

With a big amount of autism.

you right my ass forgot who Kanao was for a second

>I can sell at least two of those boys

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 23 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.00.jpg (1280x720, 368K)

He actually has a character, unlike Demi "power level discussions" fiend.

Is the season really going to end with them training with Kanao?
That's not much of a climax at all.

>Imagine being this much of a fucking speedreader

That's like saying he was pushing these 2

Attached: t07iBMJ.png (553x821, 407K)

Stand still really hard. Parry really fast.

Got a genuine laugh out of me.

Attached: I came here to laugh with you 2.jpg (565x407, 119K)

End with lm meeting

dont know really how it will end

context would suggest he just swings his sword in every direction and returns to a neutral position for every swing so fast that it looks like he's standing completely still.

logic would suggest it's bullshit japanese sword magic given the fact that recent moves in the manga features literal supernatural teleportation, sword strikes that are wind laser beams, and sword strikes that has tinier sword strikes overlayed on top.

>Training session next episode

So Tanjirou and company get like a training montage with all the pillars? Sounds like a fun episode.

I do enjoy autism and then awkward Kanao and dense Tanjirou.

i can excuse the upper moon 1's 'breathing' because its more than likely a blood art that he calls breathing. but yeah the rest are more super powers instead of sword techniques

>training montage with all the pillars
That's like 100 chapters away.

>the pillars

Nah, just with butterfly girls and Lolis.

>because it's more likely a blood art
Are demons incapable of using breathing? Ol' six eyes used to be one of the OG breath users.

Nah, but they are training with someone trained by Pillars.

>Nah, just with butterfly girls and Lolis
even better

It’s gonna end with all the lower moons getting kibutsuji’d

They have ITS MAGIC I AINT GOTTA EXPLAIN SHIT, they dont need breaths.

In this latest arc has Zenitsu been asleep this whole time or is he awake and adopted his sleep personality?

Ends with LMs getting destroyed by muzan

He's awake.

I'm referring to this omake. It's basically spelling out the author's intentions. But I get none of that vibe from reading the manga.

Attached: image.jpg (1329x1945, 519K)

>season ends with them recovering and comes back when they're all ready to go to the next fight
seems alright to me, this isn't a movie

Thanks, I honestly couldn't tell and it was bugging me.

Attached: EDvoTY_UEAADV6S.jpg (1489x2047, 391K)

>dense Tanjirou
>dense
The fucker is one of the most "under your skin" characters in the entire manga, second only to Kagaya.
If someone likes him, he would smell it.

Attached: You smell angry.png (412x335, 82K)

in-universe breathing technique is quite literally just breathing harder so you can pump more oxygen into your muscle. I can't see how demons can not do that.

I need to expand on this more because of my autism:
>context would suggest
early chapters used to suggest that the visuals shown for each sword technique was purely just for visual/artistic purposes alone. So up to this point you're supposed to assume that Giyuu really is just flailing his sword at mach speeds.

>Shinobu is faster
>couldn't run away from him

Attached: EDvoTZFUUAASJl5.jpg (1489x2047, 387K)

Attached: ED35l4fUwAEJSqX.png (650x500, 141K)

Attached: EDvoT6gU8AANHZJ.jpg (1489x2047, 414K)

It also pretty much confirms that whenever ufotable reaches Kokushibou, he likely will never be seen like this in the anime, the all serious Kokushibou seen like this is odd enough as it stands.

Attached: Koku_smol.jpg (226x185, 16K)

But Kanao wants Shinobu's tongue in her mouth.

TL?

Attached: EDvoT6fU8AAIZzn.jpg (1489x2047, 398K)

good point, would be lit if he was combining breathing and blood arts to make the tiny moons on his sword

That makes me sad. Potato Koku is best Potato.

This is why you are Ugly and Gay.
Think for a second.

Attached: 1567265931572.jpg (646x646, 54K)

it's more like breathing in a "special" way, but yeah

>So up to this point you're supposed to assume that Giyuu really is just flailing his sword at mach speeds.
Isn't that still the case? Especially because of when he used it against Akaza, he even says that he couldn't block all the attacks. Makes it seem like he is actually using his blade to deflect attacks rather than it being some magic area.

am i a retard or early in the manga when UM1 was revealed he was wearing the same earrings an tanjiro and tanjiro's dad?

Yea Forums has fallen

That was Sunbro.

This page suggests that there's some form of incompatibility with Muzan's blood and breathing techniques, since you need more blood if you're a breath user.

Attached: N4.png (959x1400, 1011K)

why will there need to be pillars after all is said and done?

>am i a retard or early in the manga when UM1
That’s 100 chapters in, and no he had none.

Attached: Kokushibou.png (959x1400, 1.02M)

she WANTED to get caught by him?

Attached: 1535694032269.jpg (371x391, 22K)

That's exactly what I think he's doing, and that's why he's Upper Moon 1 and so powerful. Of course we haven't seen any specific blood moon arts yet from him. I have a feeling we'll see that when a desperation situation kicks in and he's about to be defeated.
Demons will instead be mutants from the bombs dropped

Kokushibou was never seen with the earings, the Sunbro and Tanjuro were the only characters other than Tanjiro seen with the hanafuda earings.

sun bro had the earrings like tanjiro?

Look up Iaido, Lull is essentially that but on steroids.

If Nezuko doesn't eat or drink does that mean she doesn't use the toilet?

ok i was hallucinating my bad

We literally have shit like Tokitou generating actual mist via his breath techniques. It's all magic.

doubt it, you can't make an interesting romanic subplot if one of them is aware of the other's feelings the moment they appear

Yeah.

Attached: 808fbc42d650050031d18428a9fc033988c78aba9debffa6ca78bff49e50bc10.png (959x1400, 769K)

really

Attached: y7sojqB.png (1226x690, 848K)

>Romance only works if everyone is confused and full of MISUNDERSTANDINGS
Nani?

Reminder that Himejima has fist the size of Shinobu's head.

call me crazy but that man looks like Kokushibou

She could keep calling him ugly and gay.

Attached: 1566683887900.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

They are siblings, user...

What are the odds that sunbro and kokushibou are the same guy and he just took off the earrings and changed his breath from sun to moon after becoming a demon?

You're confused because they appeared in the same chapter and the most popular theory is sunbro = Koku's brother

You really think they'd go out of their way to give every fodder a colored sword? The main cast + pillars have colored swords since they're the only ones who matter.

yo i need to re read the manga a second time my memory is so bad

That's not in the manga he's talking out of his ass

It's a really, really high level of cope.

Current speculation is that:
They were brothers.
Sunbro was the only person to live past 25 with the mark.
Kokushibou always lived in his brothers shadow that's why he became a demon, also to live past 25 with the mark.
Sunbro not only failed to kill Muzan but failed to stop his brother from becoming a demon, and considers himself a failure.

their marks are almost the same so it threw me off

got it, thank you!

You can.
Tanjirou becomes an apeshit tomato and constantly has his lying face on; after all he is pretty considerate.
Problem is there is no time for that plotline.

Attached: 1547242911034.png (583x495, 169K)

no retard, romance STORIES only work if there's some level of buildup

>Muzan isn't defeated
>Demons continue to be created by him
>World War 2 happens
>US soldiers on the beaches of Japan face's when

Attached: jesus christ how horrifying.png (176x137, 31K)

>The boar faggot is also a shit character.
Imagine being wrong

Not contradicting yourself matters. Consistency matters. Caring about doing a good job down to details also matters. Also, are you seriously implying it takes a considerable amount of effort to color some clown's sword differently than black+silver?

How...nostalgic...

Attached: EC-1gSTWsAIpSd6.jpg (768x1024, 226K)

Give your definition of buildup, because it sounds like you think both parties need to be clueless.

Low to non-existent odds, Kokushibou keeps talking about nostalgia when he sees Sanemi and Genya as hunter siblings, and the Databook confirms Kokushibou the elder brother of his family.

Fuck off Kokushibo you dumb demon

>Moon and Sun
wow

Attached: 76504472_p0.jpg (2000x2000, 1.7M)

how do i become a hashira irl

100 pushups, 100 situps, and drink plenty of milk.

Suck a lot of dicks

>breath of moon
>has a fire mark
what did they mean by this?

maybe he used the sun breath, but his blood arts turned the powers into moon breath?

Dozo...

Attached: You...lost...this....png (144x137, 14K)

He went edgy.

Attached: EDyMKwLVUAAvEIy.jpg (1024x886, 237K)

>Zenitsu was funny at first
I haven't found a single of his scenes funny.
It sucks because his 'power' scenes are great, and they would be great if he was just a "normal coward" and not an annoying autistic screaming retard.

Marks are just a visual representation of your affinity breath.
Just means Kokushibou's body is more compatible with Breath of the Sun than Breath of the Moon.

Shinobu wanted to get mating pressed but Tapiocas too autistic to do anything

Sunbro looks like a huge degenerate.

"confused and misunderstandings" no, but clueless yes, it's no fun if one of them knows from the beginning unless it's a situation witch a dedicated "chaser" in the relationship like Urusei Yatsura, which obviously wouldn't work for Kanao

What is more likely to happen, her raping him because she's tired of waiting for him to get the clue that she's lusting for his D, or him raping her just to put her in her place, not even realizing she's into it anyway?
Which is more desirable?

I assume the fodder simply doesn't have potential to learn any breath properly so the sword doesn't change color
Same as Genya basically which can't learn them at all
You can kill demons without breaths, you'll just die really easily

Attached: 1539924082706.png (571x763, 807K)

Did you not pay attention to the chapter in which all the non sun users are trying to awaken their marks?

The former to both questions.

How many restraining orders do you have?

Yes? All other users had slightly different patterns, that type of mark is exclusive to fire, maybe only Kyojuro would have a similar mark if he was still alive.

>Fire guy!

wow

these 2 episodes were terrible, the show will go back to be unpopular in the shadows

Can he recognize a new smell he hasn't smelled before? I think he has to have smelled it in the past to be able to know what it is.

>I assume the fodder simply doesn't have potential to learn any breath properly so the sword doesn't change color
Nah, I don't buy this. I think it's better to say that Ufotable just didn't want to bother with fodder sword colors. Everyone's sword changes color with just an ounce of swordmanship skill, it's a hard sell to tell me that all of the fodder we saw didn't have any swordmanship skills.

flame*
get it right secondary

Considering the manga has cure sol followed by two demon hunting arcs with pillars, I kind of doubt itll lose steam

Was the ED specifically recorded for the series?

If they didn't they wouldn't have passed the trial to begin with so it's not even possible.

Shit, I didn't pay attention to any specific mark patterns.

Attached: my mistake.png (600x811, 475K)

Based

Attached: EDtGnQFUUAAB81x.jpg (584x1000, 135K)

t. fruitfly attention span and can't enjoy anything other than fights and sex scenes

don't confuse flame and fire. how could official sub recover after Shinobu tells Tanjirou that the use of word and Kanji is that important

>Sunbro was the only person to live past 25 with the mark.
Honestly this is stupid. Himejima has no way of knowing that. He pretty much just calls Kokushibou a coward for turning into demon to avoid mark aids.

>Subs call rengoku the fire pillar in the post ed scene
What did they mean by this?

Yeah they’re going to have that come up pretty soon in the second season.

Attached: 6E206F0B-6B63-44B3-93EC-8F5CD5FF65C4.jpg (750x833, 415K)

Not the first thing the anime has fucked up.

Simply noticing a couple and how they smell is enough.
Also his family.
If its "wetness" he was in RLD.
Probably not the perfect pin point of an emotion but he will get the generic "likes a lot\enjoys being with" from it.
Tanjirou has surprising amount of experience.
Sasuga oldest son.

Attached: 1547242911032.png (733x337, 218K)

bad subs, he refers to Rengoku as the flame pillar in Japanese

You're not fooling anyone herocuck

"En Hashira" En is pretty much universal for fire/flame. Same way the Yea Forumsnonymous scans calls Himejima the Rock Pillar while Viz is pushing the Stone Hashira angle, Iwa Hashira has Iwa which is pretty much an universal word for stone/rock.

Is mist confirmed dead or not?

>anime has fucked up
He clearly says enbashira though. En obviously coming from 炎.

fpbp, fuck him. Would've been so much better without the little faggot.

He is a cripple right now but give it like 2 chapters.

Sub fuck up then.

we will know that next week

that's a pretty good point, but I'm inclined to say that it'll be conveniently overlooked for the sake of the story. I just can't imagine Tanjirou suddenly saying "that smell... she likes me!?" it would be so weird

Attached: i guess that makes sense.jpg (566x332, 35K)

>It's fine because we got this cutie.
YES

It's just a bullshit power

>Anime ED lyrics are "Pray for the future from the edge of darkness"
>Not "Fight for the future from the edge of darkness"

Attached: oh.jpg (368x297, 26K)

"En" is for flames/blazing, fire is "Hi".

It would only be weird because you're so used to pretty much all Shonen protags being denser than neutron stars.

>En is pretty much universal for fire/flame
Not really. 火 and 炎 are different words, have different readings and meanings. Also, it's enBashira. It gets rendaku'd.

Ah, the sun and Moon. So that's why there's always a Fire and Water Pillars.

>conveniently overlooked for the sake of the story
Tanjiro is not your typical MC. He's not a pushover and he's not dense.

>user acting like he knows Japanese
kek

He is confirmed cripple and his leftover leg is stuck in the grave.
Unless Grandpa or Yushirou do something Muichiro is ded within minutes.

Attached: 1567578859937.jpg (771x758, 72K)

is the LN consider cannon?

>Shinobu will never lock you in chastity and peg you
Turn me into a demon and take me for a walk under the sun already.

Yeah we get it, the sub fucked up. But does it matter? Fire to Flame? In universe?

It's not really writen by Wani but I don't see reason to not consider it canon desu

New thread in 5

>But does it matter
Are you anime only?

Maybe, maybe not, but so far they haven't contradicted the main story and Zenitsu's master's name was revealed on it.

Is this the most popular anime among normalfags this season? it only really seemed to get popular recently

that's true but on that same note writers tend to follow what's been done in the past, she would be making a huge deviation to pull something like that off. ...unless of course he just never has any romantic interest

Yes actually, they're two completely different breath styles and that will be explained if not this season, the next.

Is there any summary of the LN?

Keep your sick fantasies to yourself Kocho

He is very straightforward.
This same pretext “rushing in and talking over it” is how he GET’s Kanao and Aoi’s flags anyway.

Attached: x10.png (959x1400, 1.06M)

It got a ton of buzz after Ep.19. It was at this point that the anitubers started doing videos on it.

>Fire to Flame? In universe?
Yes it matters since Tanjiro first thinks his Breath has something do with it, Shinobu corrects and says it's not. Tanjiro first thinks his Dance of the Fire God would be the Breath of Fire and that the Breath of Flames has something to with it, he gets corrected later by learning there's no Breath of Fire but a Breath of the Sun.

Hes actually one of the most competent mc's we've had around women in recent memory

I see, because to me it's getting close to boku no hero levels of normalfaggotry, but not quite there yet

>shinobu's last thought was tanjirou asking her
What a chad

Rengoku uses Breath of the FLAME and Tanjirou uses Dance of the FIRE God. two entirely different techniques

Most likely, I follow sticker sellers and almost all of them have some sort of Nezuko/Tanjiro sticker.

I don't care if you want to call it Fire or Flame, just be consistent.

Attached: file.png (960x540, 900K)

Out of all the pillars he’s really one of the least who deserves to die. I’m truly gonna be sad if he does hit the bucket

Its getting there now because of the stupid YouTube retards telling everyone its "redefining shonen" and "subverting the genre" i.e. fucking kill me

the youtube vlogger fags all started making videos about it recently

>redefining shonen
Fucking how? I love this series to death but how??

Muichiro doesn't deserve this. And he only recently got his ability to start feeling things back. It's not fair.

It fucking doesn't that's the point. These retards always talk out their ass and obliterate the fanbase. Two biggest examples are HxH and MHA

>Got his ability to feel things back
>Immediately feels his blood draining from his body

His own fault for not turning into a demon.

What's the ultimate breath technique?

>steals your grandson
Will Koku ever win against Sun

Attached: D-9tncnVAAAcppr.png (814x550, 160K)

They're stupid. Kimetsu is not much different than other shonens. It has a unique setting and lots of good characters going for it, but there's nothing redefining about it. I don't think you can even redefine shonen.

You should care, there is a difference between flame and fire and he is literally the flame pillar. That translation isn't only inconsistent it's straight up wrong, and stated wrong from the source.

Which pillar deserves to die?

>Two biggest examples are HxH
but HxH is right though

>bump limit
What thread do we move to?

Sun.
Fire and flame are not the same thing. Fire revolves around a dance to the gods.

>Anituber watches new Shonen anime
>He expects something to happen because he's seen other Shonen shows
>Shonen Anime doesn't do what anituber expected
>"GUYS THIS SHOW IS REDEFINING SHONEN!"

The ugly one

Are all of them mind readers then? By this same logic could Kanao also "see" what he's thinking?

Attached: 1449449804271.png (500x500, 13K)

Iwa?

None of them, it’s just out of all of them he’s one of the more pure I guess you could say even if he is a jackass sometimes. He’s just a kid with a fucked past life

>What thread do we move to
You wait until the thread fucking dies you newfag.

a main character that actually has a dick that works and feels attraction to pretty girls like normal guys should

Shinobu pls

Fuck off shitposter

christ, I hate it when these retards make me shit talk series I legitimately like a lot.

Where does TL user get the digital quality raws from? I assume someone subs for him/he has a subscription.

Dance of The Fire God is not Breath of the Flame is not Breath of the Sun.

Why do I we have this convo almost every thread?

so for sure not that sexy guy Tomioka then?

>sexy guy Tomioka
Don't you have demons to slay Gayuu?

Who did she like after all? I can see a valid point to both sides.

I keep saying let's just not talk about them and pretend they don't exist.

>I don't care if you want to call it Fire or Flame
When was he called the Fire Pillar?

Search the archive

Attached: 1554748441107.png (403x401, 233K)

We just went over this like 5 minutes ago.

when crunchy memesubbers fucked up yet again this episode

Just learn Japanese. Jesus...

Then can we say according to the LN, Tanjirou is a bit clueless about girls (or at least Kanao's feeling).

Attached: DEKINAI.jpg (229x173, 9K)

Tanjirou can smell emotions.
Pikachu can hear heartbeats.
Pig works off different things and he has to take a stance for it to work to its full potential, fucker is just weird.
Kanao has to use a technique for that and her ability is the most combat oriented out of them all.
She did read Douma like a book, so that might be the case, unless she goes blind.

Attached: Kanaotato.png (406x275, 67K)

Yea Forums should have kanji captcha desu

Genya should try licking people

he probably tried eating the ore's to see which one tasted better for his sword

> captcha
jokes on you i have a pass

HxH is just Togashi doing whatever he wants (and that's a good thing).

Prove it.

Attached: I7lb7br.png (1478x668, 54K)

>t. Koku