Megumin

megumin

Attached: IMG_5398.jpg (225x350, 41K)

It's not Monday yet.

-has no boobs

Attached: anime_anime_girls_Megumin_Kono_Subarashii_Sekai_ni_Shukufuku_wo_red_eyes_dark_hair_simple_background (1600x900, 353K)

I dont see the downside, she has a cute petite body

megumin

fuels my imagination

Attached: 20b.jpg (800x698, 73K)

That's the best part.

Attached: Megumin31897.png (1443x2048, 1.23M)

Yes I do want to care for her. What else?

Megumin on the front page!

That's the best part.

Attached: 1567354341617.jpg (982x1449, 242K)

Attached: 1547854793200.jpg (1241x1930, 451K)

Attached: d665c984daf14dab38e632ce87863f01ab614d2e5c2206cc906cbbaca5190301.jpg (2600x2410, 550K)

megumeme"s ass

Attached: 1540747913950.jpg (2370x2037, 1.67M)

Is 13 you bunch of Humbert Humbert's

She is 15

All Megumins must become Pregumins, it's the law.

Attached: mudkcro3yvw01.jpg (960x540, 181K)

need to eat ass

Yeah, she's also a drawing.

Your attraction to the drawing of a child indicates attraction to children.

Lolicon=Pedo

Pedo=Gas chambers.

Boring bait,try better next time.

>thinking people care what some rando says on an imageboard
Is this your first time here? Lurk 5 years before posting

is this a best girl thread?
sure looks like it.

>even preggers she still has no tits

>thinking the image is canon

-yet.

Attached: megumin grown.jpg (595x842, 104K)

To think, you dorks could be lusting over an actually attractive womans body yet you choose the child.

The mind boggles.

Attached: Wiz.jpg (736x1325, 65K)

Oh look, you posted a background character, what a stereotypical shitty design she has.

>wiz
boring as fuck
at least yunyun is a fun titty monster

Post the lewd one

Attached: 1556032849249.png (540x600, 174K)

any picture with Megu is automatically lewd
so you need to be more specific

There is a lewd version of the image I replied to

Explotion

Attached: 51a105622c497b1d2f6dca94a034c56d.jpg (850x1198, 638K)

That thong must be so uncomfortable to wear

taking megumin on a date to the mini golf

Attached: 648567951200.jpg (960x540, 246K)

Eromin

Attached: Dx4vxJFUYAAj-DN-orig.jpg (566x800, 73K)

When while Megumin stop wearing underwear? She always get wedgies and Maguza likes butts.

Attached: 1556234385671.jpg (3038x4300, 960K)

pregnancy sex with megumin.

Attached: 1567588952211.png (1458x2185, 1.26M)

Attached: 1567855979319.jpg (1722x2155, 1.02M)

I wonder if he is still working on that one.

I would fuck megumin so hard she will get pregnant while she is already pregnant.

What is this, a crossover episode!?

Yes.

I love how every Konosuba thread devolves into Pregumin now

Impregnation is hot has fuck
Being pregnant is disgusting

This
Im ok with pregnancy, but you fags are making me puke with all these cringe images. The guy who takes commissions needs to learn how to ducking draw first, his “art” is shit.

>Being pregnant is disgusting
shit taste.

>Impregnation is hot has fuck
>Being pregnant is disgusting

Attached: 1560708766428.png (480x480, 148K)

and that's a good thing.

That's the best part.

Attached: 1561680431173.jpg (516x516, 59K)

Long lost twins separated at birth shocking truth!

An early abortion is just needed for the next impregnation. Why let it progress long enough to have any significant effects on the body?

abortion is far worse and instant kill my boner just by hearing it.

Explosion warfare!

If impregnation is much better than being pregnant, what other solution is there?

Haunted vagina

a loli inside of a loli!

>what other solution is there?
take responsibility and ensure the kid grows with a mother and a father.

How about you fags post pictures of the explosion girl rather thank talk about pregnancy and abortion.

women are more horny while pregnant.

Attached: i-img347x465-1544523274chbm9a1155027.jpg (347x465, 28K)

Attached: 1528156969586.png (1315x564, 255K)

That's assuming she doesn't die during her first birthing because of her underdeveloped body

But user I make them for free

Attached: 1453337963658.png (933x720, 587K)

>undeveloped body
In what way? She has the hips to produce babies, and her tits would grow during pregnancy. She is in her prime age.

that also is assuming that i would be able pull my dick out of her long enough for her to give birth,

I want to pick up and play with Megumin.

Attached: EDsyrfDUEAAhlNZ-orig.jpg (1181x1748, 190K)

how are the next ones coming long?

I wish Megumin sweat more

Attached: EDihWIRUUAYQ1qo-orig.jpg (1000x1399, 125K)

THIN YOUR BRUSHES

Yunyun is better

>the unfunny autistic girl with no personality is better than the character that drives the plot and the best scenes forward.
I really cant see how anyone would prefer Cuckyun over basically anyone in this series

user we're all unfunny autists here that do nothing for the world in general, she's a good match for us.

>her whole personality is being a loner
yunyun is the worst.

No thanks, Id rather consider myself a normal person and just talk shit to beta faggots like you who are so desperate for love they would unironically fuck an autstic person.

How was it that a single copypasta was able to warp the minds of so many?

You're discussing the morality of fucking an anime girl because she's autistic, you are not a normal person or alpha

Im not discussing, im giving away facts. If you want to fuck anybody, irl or not, with autism just because you are desperate for love you are the pinnacle of autism, and the only way to fix it is for you to take a cyanide pill.

So you don't believe that there is a very large amount of people on this board that are autistic? You think autistic men wanting to have a relationship or fuck autistic women is desperation?

Ah, the classic “i’m right because i’m generalizing” fallacy.
And then your kin gets mad when people trash talk about Yunyun.

Of course the majority here are autistic, Im arguing that its stupid to say “cuckyun is okay for everybody because everyone she has autism anyway” is the most pedantic and stupid way to “defend” your character.
In fact this rant made me hate her even more, seeing how there are people like you exist.

So, you're complaining that somebody made a generalized statement which applies to the majority (stated yourself) of people here? Why not just recognize that you are the minority and stop making a fuss about it?

That's like complaining that somebody finds x girl as best because you have a fetish for old people and think her grandmas best girl

It speaks to our hearts

Nah, Im complaining that you are saying “yunyun is fine because we are all autistic anyway”. Like now because of that she is a redeemable and good character? Of course no, she is shit and has a shit personality.
What gives if people are like her? That doesnt mean she and everyone stops being shit.

Yunyun is for single motherhood.

I don't think she necessarily has a bad personality, I think since you're neurotypical it's harder that's your perception of her.

Comparable to how autists are treated like shit / thought of like shit in real life. Maybe 'normal' people think that way, but there are a lot of autists who have greater friendships than most "normal" people have through their connection

>joke about how yunyun and Yea Forums are both autistic and useless
>user takes this super seriously
I don't know what I expected but i'm not surprised

Nah she is the lowest point of the series. Even other background characters like Wiz and Vanir have their charm. She is so bland and one dimensional that is shit compared to the rest.

If I want a cliche shy girl that has a hard time making friends Id watch a romcom slice of life, not fucking konosuba.
In any case she is shit.

hot

I want to use CREATE SEMEN inside of Megumin!

For the purpose of cum inflation or impregnation?

Attached: __megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_nagu__da18a4f9af21c039bac8a4a5171cd977.png (560x443, 172K)

I'm mostly cured of my cold so I can take a few more pregumin requests now.

Attached: 1567679683014.jpg (2332x2183, 1.16M)

A Pregumin smug about being able to carry 15 pounder triplets.

Attached: 1b2.png (414x459, 263K)

Please dont.
Why cant we have a normal Megumin thread? This preggo shit is getting ridiculous.

Well every other thread I normally visit is shit or nonexistent right now. If you want I can make obese megumin too.

Attached: 1567652686427.jpg (636x900, 135K)

Just make normal art, any fetish is horrendous, even more when the art is shit.

But I like drawing pregnant girls, it's wholesome and cute and I makes me happy to think about cute girls raising cute families.

Attached: 1567793974056.jpg (665x766, 302K)

Pregumin actually giving birth

Cool, but its grossing some people out. Normal threads get more people here. Less than 40 ips in this thread. Anons dont want to see your gross fetishes, even less when you draw like that.

ENOUGH with this preggo shit.

I want to see preggo Megumin giving birth to a blonde haired blue eyed baby and saying "you'll take care of me and Kyouya's baby, right, Kazuya?"

This thread ain't some popularity normie contest. You can fuck off if you don't want to see it.

Last 2 threads have been like this with the pregnant shit, I dont want this threads to become the grossfrest there are now. Fuck off faggot.

That's not how the crimson genes work, user.

Attached: yffyhjgv.jpg (579x551, 214K)

both

wow, no wonder the tfr keeps dropping, guys, i think you are all gay, babies are good, pregnant girls are also good

>another pregnant megumin thread
welp goodbye, you fags ruin everything

>calling other fags
you are the fag, if pregnancy disgust you so much, you should get yourself a vasectomy and a nintendo switch.

>dont wanting kids means you are a faggot
you do know people can get married or have sex without wanting to have kids, do you? oh crap I forgot, you live in a 3rd world country, seeing that you have that mentality.

Why the casual racism?

aaand now you play the victim card, shame these threads are so shit. i miss the old threads from months ago.

To live is to continue your lineage, to not reproduce is the same as killing your father and mother. The only excuse are if you are sterile naturally or by accident, prematurely dead, or dedicate your life to spiritual practice.

I wont argue with someone with the mentality of the 19th century.
hope these kinds of threads die by the time 16 is translated.
by the way, wasnt it supposed to come out today? is cg dead?

>the mentality of the 19th century
No wonder whitoids are so diseased. I hope you'll all die soon without having to drag the rest of humanity with you.

Attached: 1567893627445.png (333x394, 187K)

Attached: 1555545108123.png (1080x1080, 312K)

>willingly removing yourself from the gene pool
>complaining about there not being enough people with the same mindset as yours
What did you honestly think was going to happen?

indeed, more and more people get married to have someone with whom they can watch netflix or play coop games

That must be such a depressing existence
Being so invested in the latest Marvel / Star Wars movie that you marry someone to watch it with you.

i personally think this is wonderful and a new excting beginning which will propel mankind to new frontiers, they are the adventurers and conquistadors of the mindspace terra incognita, the Marco Polo and Magellan of our time

at least pregumin posts are better than this shit

Attached: more like pregumin.jpg (1273x1800, 1.01M)

these threads are making me start to dislike Megumin.

That means it's working. You lose.

what the fuck stop posting this shit you disgusting animal

what sort of repugnant goblin are you to feel disgut when witnessing pregnancy?

yeah here it is finished

Attached: megoumsn.jpg (1831x2150, 2.57M)

Pregumin having an abortion.

NOOO