Ruins yet another episode

>ruins yet another episode

Attached: 1561237060037.jpg (960x540, 99K)

>trending on twitter & reddit making KnY the most pleb anime in recent years
>kimetsufags still insist he's a pleb filter

Attached: 1567733632887.jpg (540x581, 52K)

It's not just Zenitsu. It's all the cringey attempt at "humor" that doesn't fit the show at all. I mean, I know shounen is aimed at teens but even a 12 yo would find the "humor" childish. It's just people screaming. No irony, no sarcasm, no insults, no roasting. Just screaming and le funny anime faces.

fuck off, KnY has the most tasteful humour in Shounen genre.

This

t. shounenbaby

Teenagers love screaming.

t. tourist

It's just Zenitsu and Inosuke, because 95% of their character interactions is screaming. The interactions with Tanjiro and the other Pillars are actually pretty funny because it's not fucking screaming like retards.

Pls tell me this is bait.

The series would be slightly better without these 2.

Read the manga

Feels good being anime only

I never thought I'd see the day where Kimetsu no Yaiba of all series was getting lazy shitpost spam

It isn't any better.

Nah fuck reading and fuck you

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1502234929_72eb5eaeaca44efb605dbf071c07411a.gif (500x260, 293K)

This faggot aounds like the only good character in this anime. Why is everyone hyping it up?

How many times have we seen the trope of absolute pussy but gets knocked out or some outside force acts and they suddenly become badass?
Bonus points if they dont remember it

Its all about timing, he just dragged it out way too long when something more important was there in the way. A little screaming and that poor fuckers reaction would have been enough.

When is he going to die?

This. I like all the characters except the 2 annoying ones.

Zenitsu gets better when his screaming is more in anger than in fear.

Nothing he does will redeem himself from his autism.

Oh no...

Only fujoshits like this autist.

They need to face reality and accept that they love a pleb series.

Attached: 1565221135908.png (2116x2160, 498K)

I know I don't need to watch it and I can just fuck off but I just don't understand the appeal for this show. It should have been axed long ago in WSJ before even becoming an anime. Every single character manages to make my blood boil. The fucking Pillars for example. So smug, so fucking ugly. I thought that if they were experienced enough they realize that Nezuko hasn't eaten one human or is that sniffing trait only something Tanjuro and his master can do? Either way they're fucking assholes because Tanjuro was backed by his master and Tomioka they should listen to him before jumping to conclusions and being assholes. .

Nezuko is literally the first instance the Demon Slayer Corp has seen of a demon not wanting to kill people

I understand all of that. I know that they probably have the most tragic backstories too but they're all still fucking annoying. I wish the master would have warned them before hand so they wouldn't have to sperg out like that.

>see demon slaughter humans whole life
>3 literal who says this demon is le safe

put yourself in their shoes. imagine people you dont know trying to convince you that your biggest enemy is actually your fren

Agreed. I fucking hate this character so much to the point I just skip any scene he's in.

Imagine seething this hard at based Zenitsu.

Name 3 right now. I'll even help you. There's Tsuna from Hitman Reborn. but what are the other 2?

I have and don't care. There are even demon slayers in the show who understand Tanjuro's situation so your point is mute. They're assholes who only think in extremes.

Not him but Nuarihyon no Magi and D.N.Angel.

Are these worth watching. I remember dropping D.N.Angel a long time ago.

>There are demon slayers who show understanding.
Literally only Tomioka ,Urokodaki and Zenitsu do. Boar wanted to kill her but he just drops it because he doesnt really have a grudge against demons. Now, why the hell would the most battle-hardened, experiencied veterans in the corp have any thought of consideration to a demon?

>They're assholes who only think in extremes
user, dont go full retard. Demons murdering IS the norm. Nezuko is the outlier, the extreme case.

>insults
>roasting
Top tier "american" "humor". Definitely more of what we need. No doubt.

Pillars are important.
Tanjirou is dirt, Nezuko is living cancer.
These are positions of power when they meet.
Demons lie, pretend, creep; humans do too.
Pillars come from a background that guarantees that they would prefer extermination of every single demon without exception.
Within pillar ranks only Tapioca had any reason to support Tanjirou, which he did, in his awkward Ugly and Gay way.
Snake was acting reasonable, preventing Kamado from causing unnecessary damage especially when Kagaya was around.
Sanemi was the only one who was truly over reacting, but he is a miserable jobber sperg so you can’t take much of him. Tanjiro gets a good hit on his dumb head if that helps.
Key point of that meeting – Kagaya was on Tanjirou's side and he had faith in him and Nezuko.

Attached: [high impact potato violence].jpg (1366x768, 129K)

>snktard thinking he has any right to judge