Is Erza a Mary Sue?

Is Erza a Mary Sue?

Attached: Bunny Erza.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

I need 2D TITS in my FACE right NOW!!!!!!!!!!

it's weird that this series is called the most generic battle shounen yet is probably one of the only battle shounen with a female character actually useful in battle

No she’s Erza

Read more shounen

I wanna be a tentacle monster and rape her armpits.

Attached: 163.jpg (808x1200, 770K)

all the MCs in fairytail are marysues

The anime pussied out too much.

let's see

>Naruto
no
>DB
no
>Kenshin
no
>Bleach
no
>One Piece
no
>BHA
no
>Shaman King
not really
>Gash Bell
I guess there's a point there
>YYH
>HxH
main cast doesn't even have females (except maybe Biscuit but she's the mentor)
>Demon Slayer
maybe
>Jojo
I guess Pt 6

No, no, you're far off the mark!
You see, this has nothing to do with them being Mary Sues, it's the strong bond of their friendship they have with one another! They got each others' back, they're Fairy Tail! Don't you get it?

oh Magi counts
FMA doesn't (neither of them)

i just realized she looks like griffith

why did retards get so mad when the good guys beat the bad guys in this show did retards want everybody to die or something

Attached: 35y45745574674.jpg (625x468, 69K)

so its ok when every other anime ever does it

Print a pic of Erza on a paper sheer I guess?
It's 2d...

Its ok when Erza does it. Since she's Erza

No they probably want fights that end logically and coherently rather than the protagonists getting their asses handed to them without landing a single hit on their enemy, make an impassioned speech about how they are Fairy Tail, and then one shot their opponent. It's more entertaining that way.

Will Wendy follow in her footsteps

>didn't even read Bleach or Demon Slayer

I know Yea Forums likes to be contrarian about One Piece, but you know it exists right?
Nami alone has more solo victories than the entire female Naruto cast.

so its ok when other anime do it

And why Mashima's girls are such semen demons?

Attached: 1526690805699.jpg (494x810, 312K)

>>One Piece
>no
>Nami beats Miss Doublefinger, One of Hatori's brothers, Kalifa, and Neg Diffs Baby 5
>Robin
>Bitch slapped Pell, Beat the head of security in Skypeia, and managed to win a 4v2 with Chopper (3v2 if you wanna split hairs and say Hogback wasn't a fighter)
>Hancock
>Casually one shot THREE Pacifistas, when it took the entire Strawhats to beat ONE
Fucking WHAT?

Bitch, Flame of Recca was doing this shit years ago

Attached: Recca_no_Honoo_34[h.264_AAC][SSP-Corp][D8CAC94D].mkv_snapshot_18.40_[2019.01.05_00.16.36].jpg (720x480, 44K)

Does Noelle from Black Clover count?

I'm not trying to be dismissive; I'm just curious.

Attached: noelle-silva-92585.jpg (300x450, 28K)

Same, I want to be isekai'd into an anime world and have a beautiful pair of soft tits in my face.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.42_[2019.09. (1920x1080, 1.56M)

What other anime does did? Im actually curious, care to give some examples.

Most shounen anime will have the hero remember his friends voices and get a second win but they usually try to explain the actual victory better. Kenshin did it but Shishioh basically killed himself, Yusuke did it but it took watching Kuwabara "die" to do it.

I want to fill them up with my semen.

>hero focusing on why he needs to win(the stakes) motivates him to win

Nothing wrong with this.

Well yes, but that's the different. The heroes regain their focus but then still need to do SOMETHING. With Fairy Tail it's just "MUH NAKAMA MEANS I WIN NOW" and then one shot the baddie.

She’s Beatrice

What are you suggesting, user?

Yeah Ik that, but this user said in response to . So I would assume he's experienced that type of scenario before.

p0n0s in vag000

luffy almost every fight

Any Asspull from her, I have no problem with
>ASS
>PULL

Why do I get the feeling OP just wants us to post more Erza?

But Luffy doesn't one shot his opponents.

Attached: 49730.jpg (225x350, 28K)

Forgot about this scene.

but user, all it takes is a little COURAGE

Attached: 4KR02yd.gif (360x201, 1.67M)

soul eater

to be fair Chiyo beat Sasori in Naruto.

What is this image from? I've never been able to find it.

I to thought that demon slayer whad Mary Sue's...then a certain person got a hole punched into him while another certain person got vored. Mary Sue's should be able to save people from death an infinite amount of times no matter what the challenge is.

I'm sorry it didn't hand it to you on a plate, but:
- her mother is the greatest technician that ever lived
- her father is the Deathscythe
- as early as episode seven it's foreshadowed that she's actually a Weapon during the conversation where she asks Soul what eating souls is like and what they taste like. There are hints dropped sporadically thereafter.
Nothing about the ending is implausible or pulled out of thin air.

Sasori allowed her to kill him because he wanted to be hugged by his parents' puppers but she and Sakura did push him until his absolute limit

yes

Mikasa is useful, though shit tier compared to her male counterpart

Attached: mikasa.gif (500x281, 1008K)

It's kinda suicide tho,does it count?

I'm very aware user, but it literally showed her weapon powers being useless a few minutes earlier. What made her win was the power of courage that counterbalanced the power of madness. That was the actual explanation given by the characters. I'm not sure how you missed that unless you're confusing it with the manga, which was completely different.

>No way she is a Mary Sue!
Reads that one chapter where she power ups out of her ass
>How did she do it?
>Cause she's Erza
I fortnightly read Fairy Tale, dropped it right there and then.

Attached: 1562874487647.webm (1024x576, 2.71M)

>Forgetting magi.
Aka where the female character is so useful, powerful and reasonable she acts as the party anchor and even earns the respect of arc villains at times without ever feeling like a mary sue.

Attached: morgiana (8).jpg (800x1184, 171K)

No.

What the hell is the context?

They played some kind of truth or dare game for Christmas and super drunk Erza made everyone strip and do other embarrassing things. In the end she ends up having a dare telling her to go back home naked. She meets up with Jellal in that state right after that.