Dragon Ball Super

Superman is CANON in Dragon Ball.

Attached: Canon in DB.png (640x480, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu7muZaoTUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WVZ3FMnzBJ4
twitter.com/SSJBCOCK/status/1170542202327588866
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei-o42lgWQQ
strawpoll.me/18610500
youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM
youtube.com/watch?v=jsGvdOS8mlU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HP1UJO5n24c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ObEyOtE7bU4
dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Females
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HANDSOMEgeta is undefeated against Gokek

Attached: Dragon Ball Super Broly (2018) [WEB-DL DUAL AUDIO1080p AVC E-AC-3 SRT].mkv_snapshot_01.00.46.021.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

*Suppaman fool

His only power is being a super asshole though.

Newfagbros.... what the FUCK is this...

enter THADrunks

Attached: tumblr_mw4oo0oWzO1rizzsro1_500.gif (500x300, 490K)

I... I like Dragon Ball Super.

And I... I like Dragon Ball Thread. Thanks everybody.

Attached: Huh.png (656x812, 495K)

Enter the best characters of DBS

Attached: 71898196_p0.jpg (1124x940, 180K)

TOYOCHADS !! TOYOCHADS !!!!

HELP !!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ??

9 MAY 2020 ?? WHAT ?? OH NO NO NO NO!!

NOO !!

NOOOOOOOO !!!!

Attached: NOOOOO !!!.jpg (737x553, 72K)

>Not "Enter CHADHuh"
You had ONE job.

Enter CHADhuh.

Attached: HuhBased.jpg (656x812, 74K)

Cuckhanpedos and Jirenegros seething kek

based

>WHAT DOES "KISSING" MEANS BEGITA-SAMA?, SEEMS FUN, CAN YOU DO IT WITH MY CHICHI

Attached: 1567573558393.png (645x729, 66K)

thots that will never be relevant again

That's suppaman

Cope

ENTER in me CHADren

Attached: ba2e6b8414e0a2f210e3e99953ae8115d7919dddv2_hq.jpg (552x295, 20K)

He won't fit you, faggot.

Brother, why are you naked, el CHADmano believes this is against household rules.

Attached: image.jpg (985x554, 63K)

kek based

Enter BADDASStaker, the American Chad

Attached: Enter BADDASS.gif (300x211, 1.73M)

>He is less than 6'1
OH NO NO NO NO WHAT DOES THIS MEANS MANLETBROS

Attached: JILENT.png (1546x476, 1.52M)

mmmmm

Enter Moro

Attached: Dragon Ball Chou - Dragon Ball Chou Vol.TBD Chapter 047_ Stolen Dragon Balls - 7.jpg (784x1176, 333K)

HmmmmmmMMMMMmmmmm

Yea Forumsiscarded.

>Enter Radchad

Attached: DcNNEcqW4AAkos8.jpg (638x475, 45K)

Exit Moro

Attached: media-id-1146045112200396-with-tyson-mike-dbz.jpg (630x630, 118K)

>That new Heroes episode
>Toei is STILL pushing the idea that UI is a massive power-up and that Goku becomes an angry, screaming retard while using it, rather than it just being a calmed base Goku with better reflexes

Attached: ohoho.jpg (400x400, 26K)

What is Viz doing?

Attached: mangaplus scans.png (732x550, 325K)

>the very first thing Goku does after activate UI is catch Kamioren off guard in a smart way that makes him damage himself, rather than just overpower him like he would do if UI was about raw power
>then Goku just overpowers him
>he even ki spams

Attached: 1481925497526.gif (252x188, 540K)

BASED

>goes Omen dodges shit easily
>still gets caught by a denounced Ki blast
>definitely hurt by it
>triggers Blanco because of it
What an absolute shitshow this is lmao but can you blame them? They treated SSG like it was invincible when it first appeared and now it's nothing more than a red SS3.

HOLY BASED

Cringe. Enter GODku

Attached: 2331cb7c6b9ac4b50eeb7ff67404d188.jpg (966x966, 292K)

How would you write the android/cell arc? With that, i mean making it better than what it's ended up being. What would you change and what would you develop?

Attached: aa371ed7e0d6ec5fca5280d5db0de1fc37f2c26c_hq.jpg (485x362, 46K)

>They treated SSG like it was invincible
And what's worse, it made SSB look weaker. I can understand SSB felt weaker than SSG in the movies because Freeza is obviously more brutal than Beerus, who was just playing, but Toei put several nails in the coffin every few episodes, SSG barely ever appeared and it felt way cooler and stronger than SSB, the form that was always spammed to job all time and needed extra boost to look strong (like Kaioken or "evolution").
Hell, I wouldn't even like SSB if it wasn't for the years of development it had in the manga

Attached: SSGSS perfection.jpg (2306x3256, 2.53M)

Can Saiyans survive in space?

Still not sure what this is supposed to showcase

I can't see much difference between thinier lines user. Only the actual volumes show big differences in quality

Attached: Charging Moro.jpg (844x1496, 195K)

Post viz page now

>between
*Besides

You need glasses, user. Not even joking

Attached: totally the same quality bro.png (397x258, 90K)

Stratosphere? Yes. Outer space? No.

Literally the same.

I don't see any difference

Attached: One-Piece-Fujitora-Issho-Anime-Screenshot.jpg (549x686, 57K)

Actually making figurines based on the manga.

Attached: 1ED43DD8-F86E-4442-BFA6-E819A5209007.jpg (640x500, 102K)

who gives a fuck? Toyotaro`s art is terribly sterile and bland to look at. Resolution isnt gonna change that.

Attached: 4E337E5E-78F6-4011-A0D8-2EC6028C2216.jpg (640x500, 106K)

Attached: EBA9FA9C-0710-47C6-A501-72FDD08A1E15.jpg (640x500, 80K)

Why do people care about Gohan again?

>biggest achievement in the saiyan arc was hitting Raditz once (and then his power dropped to 0). His second best achievement was falling unconscious on top of Vegeta
>didn't do anything at all in the Frieza arc. He beat up Frieza a little bit, but Frieza didn't even feel it
>Absent from most of of the androids/Cell arcs. Didn't do anything until the very end where he suddenly became relevant and turned SS2, got Goku and Trunks killed and then defeated Cell through an asspull
>Jobbed through the entire Buu arc. He only had an advantage over Buu for 1 (ONE) chapter

Attached: cell grin.gif (500x281, 509K)

What is the difference of normal ki and god ki? Aside from power.

Did they forget Goku is using mastered UI in there and he's supposed to be skinny?

>Why do people care about Gohan again?
False premise, false conclusion.

Which character was drawn as a chad the most besides Cell?

Physically God ki is more contained in the body. This was mentioned in both the anime and manga.

This with Chi Chi please.

Attached: 1562175738822.gif (800x323, 3.97M)

Reminder that the chadnime did UI right.

Attached: 53310215-549A-4397-8CA5-4C748FC4C707.png (2000x1120, 1.95M)

>Reminder that the chadnime did UI right.

Attached: 1541643713771.jpg (728x728, 246K)

This gif reminds me of watching Dragon Ball Z in the late 90's and learning about anime censorship. Finding scenes like this made me feel like I was watching something more mature than my fedoraless peers. I remember I traded a copy of Final Fantasy II(4) online at GameTradingZone with another user for the entire DB/Z set subbed. It was on VCD, and I could only watch it on the family Packard Bell in our living room. To the best of my recollection, DVDs weren't really a thing yet. Anyone remember VCDs? Thanks for reading my blog. Like and subscribe for more great content xD

Concession accepted

I'd nuke the whole thing and start over with Freeza invading the earth. Change the whole arc about Freeza seeking to exact revenge on the earth. Future Trunks can exist, I guess. And fighting off the Freeza force due to Goku's illness could still work. There is so much potential in Freeza invading the earth, but it gets squandered every damn time.

At least defend your opinions instead of using ad hominems. Here’s a real picture of me.

Attached: 4706F541-CD70-4954-B88B-D3B01F38A445.png (1200x1694, 44K)

>BEJITAAAAA OYA BAAAAANG WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu7muZaoTUQ

Attached: 1535498887750.png (645x729, 1.35M)

Imagine having this saved on your computer. Like imagine getting an actualy companion and they see this on your computer and you have to explain this shit. Explain this literal shit.

This. It actually makes somewhat of sense in the show. Unlike the apparent 100% skill nonsense that Toyocucks like from the manga.

I like how he BTFO himself.

>sells your shitty anime

Attached: nvj4s9hyt4s21.png (3513x4301, 3.3M)

samefag cope

>Cope please gentleman I have no arguments.

Attached: 70FE8DC5-1816-4FCE-BEC5-348D0129B59E.jpg (1920x1080, 56K)

>2 replies less than a minute from eachother
>samefag
absolutely mindbroken

>phoneposting
sad

Dilate

*one shots Whis*

Attached: 1567687406455.jpg (496x744, 86K)

Seethe

Who the fuck would give enough shit about a Yea Forums post to do that?

Post which versions you mean and proof.

Hey superman guy has Superman ever absorbed energy from something besides the sun or an artifact like the SoS. Does his biology multiply the power of the sun rays?

*Gets one shotted by Ultra Fusion of Chuck Norris, Shaggy, and The Holy Trinity.*

kek

Rebirth aka New 52 aka Post Crisis. They're all the same now. He'll do it in one punch, man.

Yeah he's absorbed magic a couple times and got new abilities when doing so, magical sunlight (whatever the fuck that means) from the god Apollo, electricity, plant life (though only in the non canon dark knight book), biological energy, nuclear radiation which fucks him up, and he once leached just raw heat itself from the earths core. Probably a couple I'm forgetting. He can also pull solar energy directly from people that have it inside them.

...and yeah I assume it has to multiply the energy drawn from the sun. It just doesn't give off nearly enough power to allow him to do the stupider feats: youtube.com/watch?v=WVZ3FMnzBJ4

>Holy Trinity
well yeah, my man JC would fuck anyone up.

Attached: 1544359088869.jpg (1200x1838, 184K)

>well yeah, my man JC would fuck anyone up.
Based

Funimation just turned Jiren evil

I've not even bothered watching the dub, despite growing up with it. How did they handle Jiren?

twitter.com/SSJBCOCK/status/1170542202327588866

How?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei-o42lgWQQ
Yeah I was thinking about how strong Superman could be if he learned to do generate and absorb his own ki or fuse with Goku or something. I’d imagine he would be much stronger since obviously at least galaxy level at most infinite level ki absoluty shits on weak sunlight.

They make most of everyone sound more sinister than they should be, because they think it sounds cooler.

what the actual fuck? Even at his most "why can't I win" he never got anywhere close to that.

Attached: 1543096014704.jpg (713x569, 108K)

Right, so when is Dragon Ball Super actually returning?

Technically the manga is still going. SDBH is the closest sequel for the anime right now. Hopefull we will get a 2uper anime but there hasn’t been any kind of confirmation or dates.

It never left.

It’s not that bad. It’s not like he’s saying he wants to enslave everyone and shit.

>Yeah I was thinking about how strong Superman could be if he learned to do generate and absorb his own ki

There's a Chinese Superman who sort of does that stuff. He was a regular dude who got infused with New 52 supermans Ki when he died and ended up with a whole bunch of bullshit powers because of it. He used Supes Ki to replicate all the standard Superman powers but also got magic immunity, telekinesis, ability to travel to the astral world and shoot magic attacks. He became the living embodiment of Yin and Yang. His only issue is that he can use just one power at at time, but he's still learning.

Was pretty interesting cause apparently supes himself should be capable of these things if he ever went out of his way to learn it.

I'm sure it'll happen eventually. Should be easy for them with all this morro stuff to fill up the episode list.

Attached: 1543178612103.png (1045x1600, 2.68M)

someone please make an edit of this with giorno
>*GLURP* GORUDO EXPERIENCE REQUIEM CAN DEFEAT GOKU

God, i hate jojofags so much.

The Yin-Yang Superman symbol is pretty dope looking.

>i want the power to bend all to my will, even time itself.
What the absolute fuck funi? Why? Thats a far cry from the toei arc director who said that Jiren harbors no malice. I guess they tried to make it sound like he would stop anything like his past from ever happening again by whatever means, but they phrased it the worst way possible.

They're right though

How strong would a saiyan be with a stand? They all naturally have a fighting spirit. It’s stated that they don’t stop improving which of course means they have no limit to how strong their (spiritual) ki can get. Like what could Goku’s requiem stand do?

Woah and he’s not even biologically kryptonian.

>watches that Heroes episode
>UI is a simple nerfed jobber form for MUI now
just holy fuck man
>just floats and takes attack
>ki blasts spam
>no strategy
>screaming
just holy fuck man

Attached: laugh.jpg (1920x1440, 173K)

It isn’t the same team writing the plot though.

Enter Hearts

Attached: B68E19FD-2421-498E-A5F1-B5B0FCCB357A.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

Better villain than the goat

>BTFOs UI goku with some fucking rocks

Attached: 1537582023241.png (650x366, 364K)

or he wants the power to change his past, but funi always has to go for lofty dialogue even if it can get away from the point of the original.

>Stand based on Goku's fighting spirit

Attached: d3c264b-499fbd57-975c-4a6b-9629-1bde1f9150d2.jpg (480x360, 13K)

What the fuck is with Yea Forums spamming us? This cocksucking OP keeps making the same stale OP that isn't really relevant to Super at all.

It would be the ultimate opponent for Goku. He would fight his own stand forever.

Other stuff Superman would gain from fusing with Goku.
>Ultra Instinct
>Instant Transmission
>Spirit Bomb will let him absorb energy from the sun even in night or locked somewhere.
>Zenkais (Darkseid and other shits have damaged him right?)
>Ki apparently can heal others.
>Probably some more stuff I forgot.

Funi has always shat on the dialogue. Two examples that I remember off the top of my head would be Vegeta and Goku's last conversation in Fusion Reborn and DBS:Broly's "Call me Kakarot" being targeted towards Broly only. They also remove all subtlety, it's basically an insult to their audience. They kept pushing for muh hero and villain shit as well.

>Zenkais
If goman/superku/clarku/whatever got a zenkai after the fight with doomsday he would be absurdly strong. Retardly strong. Even for superman.

Attached: 1553113964085.jpg (540x540, 77K)

a non Yea Forums thread

ENTER...

Could Goku fuse with his stand and somehow become stronger than the sum of their parts even if said sum is literally nothing new.

I doubt it would count as a separate entity. Though they could just use the dragon balls to split the two, then fuse.

>not fighting each other until the end of time and getting unlimited zenkai boosts

Attached: 15646571957.png (333x321, 191K)

I know, the point it's that they repeat It over and over until It makes no sense, as if that made their shitty MC any better.

That is pretty based. Fusing with a stand is just something I was curious about.

Yeah. He'd get his stand abilities in addition to his stand powers. Who knows what those abilities would be.
waku waku x10

chaditz

yeah, they still make vegeta an asshole despite him having become more and more heroic over time in the japanese version.

>another episode of subfags overreacting to the dub even though they never watch it in the first place
Get lives.

Attached: 1498413814010.jpg (462x417, 26K)

it's just gayjay and his little circlejerk

Can't they fuck off. All they do is bitch and whine about everything while acting superior. They're no name artists whose art isn't even that good in the first place. Can't fucking stand those whiny bitches.

Who the fuck is gayjay? Some e-celeb shit?

kek

still don't know why dub discussion is even allowed in these threads. as a community, we need to push those people out and keep the waters pure.

>Goku-sama?! Yes, for you I will KNEEL
Guess the character I'm quoting

These two massive jobbers

Attached: kneeling jobbers.png (661x284, 286K)

Enter CHADku.

Attached: 1567745003556.jpg (850x1024, 190K)

based

But he is evil

Attached: main-qimg-8b7879da1cf0e4fd6b097a2b39af4eb0.png (602x340, 211K)

In pratical terms? None, besides maybe being able to learn some godly skills like hakai

>Went against the stablished concept of UI
>The way it was achieved doesnt even make sense
>"did it right"
No

Enter the /cute/gang
Exit Jobren
Exit Tardku
Exit Cringegeta
Kefla is God of Destruction level at the very least and the strongest fusion
Don't bother replying to this post unless you agree
Cute gang HQ:

Attached: caulifla episode 114.jpg (1269x1494, 352K)

Cringe

dilate Jobrentranny

I still don't get how they're gonna beat moro. Even if gokek masters UI, what's stopping his energy from being drained?

C17.
Infinite stamina / Infinite energy.

Anyone here old enough to remember fan's reaction to seeing Buu for the first time?

Attached: 1557357701066.png (895x505, 896K)

>gokek
Goku will find a way, just worry about cuckgeta

The Eternal Jobber.

> L-Look ! I can teleport too !

tell us grandpa

>Everyone that dislikes the worst girls in the franchise are jobrenfags
Try harder, /cringe/gang

Attached: IMG_20190906_211646_005.jpg (1037x1280, 138K)

Nah, a Yardrat will probably teleport Vegeta back to eart

>undervest

why?

Attached: 1561027051537.jpg (1080x1920, 354K)

Goddamn it Gohan is so cool!

>I trust no one, even Dragons. I want the power the bend all to my will. Even bend time itself.

Why is the dub such a disaster, and why are people still defending this clusterfuck?

Attached: Jiren The Gray.jpg (940x1698, 412K)

>scandals
>terrible work
>VAs with terrible reputations
Why are they allowed to dub this?

They literally said they're going to have fun with it, since everyone has already watched it subtitled long ago. So they don't give a shit about respecting the character's personality.

To be fair regular anime jiren isnt that much better

FUCKING JIRENFAGS !!

I WILL KICK YOU'RE WHITE ASS !!

Back to

The Alpha of Awe. The Brute of Brawn. The Cultivator of Class. The Duke of Domination. The Emperor of Eloquence. The Fiercest of Fighters. The Greatest of Glory. The Height of Heroism. The Imperator of Intellectualism. The Jarl of Justice. The King of Knights. The Lord of Loquaciousness. The Master of Mortality. The Naysayer of Noobs. The Overlord of Obituaries. The Prince of Passion. The Que-hagen of Quixote. The Ruler of Ruination. The Sultan of Smite. The Taskmaster of Trembles. The Undertaker of Ubiquity. The Vaeyen of Vociferousness. The Warranter of Weaklings. The Xenophobe of Xenogeny. The Yardmaster of Yesteryear. The Zhar of Zoroastrianism.

THE INDOMITUS REX
THE ALPHA OF ALPHAS
THE KING OF KINGS
THE LORD OF LORDS
THE JUSTICIAR OF JUSTICE
THE TALLEST OF THE TALL

CHADREN THE GRAY
APEXPREDATORren the MASCULINE
GRIPren the CRUSHING
INSURMOUNTABLEren the UNSURPASSABLE
INDOMITABLEren the UNYIELDING
AESTHETICren the BEAUTIFUL
SWOLEren the RIPPED
TANKren the RESOLUTE
PHYSICALLYIMPOSINGren the INTIMIDATING
GLAREren the DOMINEERING
JUGGERNAUGHTren the UNSTOPPABLE
DISCIPLINEDren the ENLIGHTENED
ZENren the SPIRITUAL
POTENTren the VIRILE
ALMIGHTYren the INVINCIBLE
VALORren the DAUNTLESS
IMPERIOUSren the DOMINATOR
INVICTUSren the ETERNAL
MAELSTROMren the TITANIC
QUAKEren the SPACE-TIME SHAKING
COLOSSUSren the LEVIATHAN
BEHEMOTHren the MASTODONIC
MONSTERren the TERRIFYING
LORDren the KING
DEITYren the CHRIST
CRIMSONren the LEGEND
SUPERNOVAren the TRANSIENT
RENCHAD THE JI
JICHAD THE REN
RENCHAD THE CHAD
KINGCHAD THE LORDGRAY
THE CHAD OF CHADS
ENCHAD CHADREN
CHADCHAD CHADCHAD CHA CHAD

ENTER CHADREN

Attached: tenor-5.gif (498x280, 3.39M)

>DBH thread got canned
Moro's magic at work

Attached: IMG_20190528_200756_828.jpg (1280x494, 125K)

Why do Americans defend this

Attached: 1567943535392.jpg (850x536, 111K)

kek
Based

Kind of impressive that Funimation could mess up a character that had no character

Attached: Jiren.png (180x300, 34K)

SHUT UP FUCKING JIRENFAG !!!

COME HERE !! YOUR WHITE SISSY BITCH BOY ASS BELONG TO MY ONE FEET PINUS !! COME TO INDIA AND I WILL SHOW YOU !!

Just when I thought that anime Jiren couldn't be more pathetic.

Attached: 153712347347.png (609x614, 91K)

B-But I thought SHITren was already stronger than time...he wants more power for what?

Wrong. If he had infinite life force, he'd be able to infinitely feed the spirit bomb

Krillin almost murdered Vegeta on Earth. He almost murdered Vegeta on Namek. Is Vegeta Krillin's bitch?

Attached: 5a8cf36100c2f905ffceda9f38993b833c8596a4r1-1280-720v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

He's SSB-tier now, he can one shot Moro.

No he can't

Based

Attached: 2209CB06-2687-48F8-8BA3-7432DAC2924B.jpg (2260x1274, 263K)

UI was always a jobbber"form".
All this meme talk about it being a power up in the anime when in reality Goku just asspulls a way to unleash his hidden potential while using UI.

test

Holy mother of based...

Based

what age are these girls suppose to be?

Attached: 1557840014478.png (891x503, 754K)

Young fans?

SHITrentards are too scared to debunk this, the anime clearly says that Goku broke his power shell and it has nothing to do with UI.

FUCKING JIRENFAGS !! I WILL DESTROY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU !!

Imagine projecting your own spic pedophilia onto a cartoon

Does Gayjay know Vegeta is undefeated against Goku?

>two
And oh? 3-0, when?

>OHKO for 1-0
>last man standing for 1-1
>Chestnut keeps giving up without a fight
>gets forced to be his zenkai bitch
>doll wants the Prince's Pride

When Jobgeta beats a main villain

you're never too young or too old to be into the world's strongest man

>Old Broly as a baby traverses space as a baby with his father as his planet is getting destroyed.
>New Broly was stuck on some shithole for decades with dear old daddy.

Really makes you think.

fans can be of any age

>ACCLAIMEDren is being enjoyed yet again by the masses far and wide, now in then form of dub
Fucking BASED POPULARren carrying the series on his huge shoulders once more.

>not a single goatfucker in that thread
>only shows afterwards whimpering
Kinda pathetic

>literally blind

>acclaimed
>jobren
kek

FUCKING JIRENFAGGOT !!!

COME HERE !! COME TO INDIA !! I WILL KILL YOU !!

He wouldn't come even if you gave him a lifetime supply of curry.

>Lives on a deserted planet for years
>Becomes the strongest
Pretty based if you ask me.

HAHAHAHAHA COWARD BURGER
YOUR WHITE FAGGOT ASS IS FOR MY ONE FEET PINUS

based

>Becomes the strongest
Old Broly was literally BORN the strongest.

>powerlevel of 10000
>strongest
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is Jiren the most popular antagonist in DB? Seems like it.

those are only shitposts, it's Frieza

Why didn't Kaioshin take care of Freeza?

Nice cope

Dictators aren't a threat to the universe itself, they are just bad rulers

>Saiyan Saga Vegeta: I am the strongest in the universe!

Who was he bullshitting?

Not even in shitposts. The Jobrentards are a despised minority.

Himself. He still says it when outside of Goku and Beerus's earshots

Frieza is only in irrelevant nip polls. Try again.

what the hell?

Look at him seethe HAHA.

This. Toei is Based.

EEEHH YOOO QUIT PLAYNI AND HEEEEELLLPPPPP

Attached: 1549073289200.png (889x499, 790K)

>s-seethe
So rightfully despised for these kind of low quality shitposts.

why are your spic polls more relevant?

>*kicks while laughing*

Indeed. In the cucknga it made 0 fucking sense, both in how it was achieved and how it was a ""technique"".

>spic polls
>strawman already
Rightfully, successfully and immediately discarded.

Enter CRYhan

Attached: 1553878791626.png (208x237, 138K)

>he keeps seething
Oh boy the room is getting damp with all the vapor he's expelling.

>monster politely bows after being thanked
this level of comedy

Attached: 1563497707295.png (607x489, 676K)

strawpoll.me/18610500

Attached: 7610144769ae168dfe937e7260e6276c.jpg (640x480, 35K)

>this level of comedy
HAHHAHAHAAAAAH yeah so funny.

Okay.png

Good pup

nice cope. he regularly tells gokek he's stronger to his face.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-08-09-17-05.png (1280x720, 712K)

finally.. I see the origin story behind the infamous doujin

Attached: 1546822576279.png (871x495, 854K)

If your kid or your little cousin tells you he's stronger than you, what are you gonna do? Fight him? Just humor him.

>user, take your cock out right now and start jerking. and you better not spill a single drop of your pathetic cum on my new sneakers. if you're a good boy, i'll let you see what's under this skirt when you are close to finishing.

Attached: 1551463650921.png (415x501, 443K)

Why show up when the intention was to let it die?

Attached: IMG_20190520_173757_102.jpg (1280x641, 135K)

Fucking sissy coward

After you're finished with Z, are you going to watch GT or skip straight to Super?

Y-Yes mistress... Thanks Mistress...

So Bulma is a 100% certified stacy but who else in the DB'verse is a stacy aswell?

Attached: 76756765765.png (600x1185, 378K)

Artificial Human #18. Bra is kind of a Stacy in GT, but she's 10, so I don't know if that counts.

I likes Broly.

Him the very best character at the franchise and the pure absolute stronged.

Cope

Attached: IMG_20190511_202612_927.jpg (1280x1218, 179K)

Based Brolybro. It's so much fun to casually talk about the strongest character in the franchise.

Like*
He is*
In the franchise*
Strongest*
Learn English, you stupid copelycamel.

>RTH

Not much different than the DC version really

>Rather Tall and Handsome
Why thanks, how did you know?

SHUT UP FUCKING JIRENFUCK !!

COME HERE !! COME TO INDIA !! TRUST ME I WILL KILLED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY !

Reminder

Attached: falseflagging parrot shitrentard exposed.jpg (969x1039, 272K)

Yeah, #18 is a stacy too.

Attached: 5776547456.jpg (600x452, 42K)

already finished super and GT. i'm watching buu saga since I never got to when I was younger. decided to start with android and cell saga for nostalgic reasons, so i'm finally up to buu.

have to say it feels a lot like the previous arc
>mad genius creates ultimate killing machine
>Z fighters work together to stop it before it become perfect
>it becomes perfect
gohan's being fucking pathetic so far. hope that changes.

Gentlemen, you know what to do every time you see this Yea Forums tier spam.

>based 1/18
>1/4
youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM
DB threads still have these kind of children posting I see.

HAHAHAHAHAH BURGERCOWARD !!

YOUR WHITE SISSY KEK BITCH BOY ASS IS FOR MY ONE FEET PINUS

>HANDSOMEgeta

Attached: 1486970329618.jpg (170x192, 7K)

>buu
>perfect

>RTH

Attached: IMG_20190805_192332.jpg (720x580, 121K)

>Rugged, Triumphant, Helpful
Why thanks.

>This with Chi Chi please.
Didn't she wear a yellow bikini or was she really naked in the Japanese version and Cartoon Network digitally added the bikini for broadcast?

Quiet.

Dubshitters are not allowed on Yea Forums, go away.

Goku + Superman Potara Fusion should be something like Kalkarot, using their given names instead of aliases.

COME HERE ! I SWEAR ! I WILL RAPE YOU'RE PINK ASS PIG JOHN JOHNNY JOHN THE BURGER MUNCHER

>and you better not spill a single drop of your pathetic cum on my new sneakers
m-maybe you should take them off?

Who won the Tournament of Power again? Thereby proving they are indisputably the strongest in all of the multiverse
NOT TARDKU
NOT THE PRINCE OF ALL JOBBERS
NOT FAGREN
NOT DOGLY
ITS YOUR GOD, LORD, SAVIOR AND THE UNDENIABLE MVP

ENTER CHADROID 17

Attached: 6EA3BCE8-7AE3-464A-9946-591CC62243AD.png (721x1109, 321K)

So, Whis is as strong as UI Goku, minus Goku's saiyan brawn and durability. That means Jiren would fuck Whis' ass pretty effortlessly.

>Thereby proving they are indisputably the strongest in all of the multiverse
>non sequitur
Sasuga androidshitter.

>Jiren would fuck Whis' ass pretty effortlessly.
Stop Projecting.

>feet neet
yuck

>clear figurative expression
>fag gets horny
AWAY, fag.

i thought that was supposed to be Super Saiyan Black

fuck off scatfag

>he's going to get duped by universe mecha fruitman
oh nonononono

>SHITrentard is gay
Nothing new as far as DBS threads go

Superman isn't an asshole though, outside Silver Age Superman and (depending on the writter) New 52 Superman, that is.

In the past 10 years or so it's become pretty common for DC to show Superman in a bad light when they want to wank Batman as the flawless superhero.

Attached: 1552760192962.jpg (438x432, 38K)

You see this? This, right here? This is what's known as Patrician taste

Attached: Caulifla 65.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

>gays
>newfags
>dumb as a rock
>can only reply with buzzwords and a dictionary at hand
>stale as fuck baits
I'm happy that I'm not a Shitrendonkey

>i-it's j-j-just a f-figure of e-expression
Yeah right.

Nice headcanon Miguel.

>spanish names
Done.

>can't point a flaw in my clockwork logic
Kek.

CHADrenintellectual*
GODrenking*

Jirenfags really are gay

AWAY, queer. Else to the bonfire with you.

>posts Broly's titts

Hot

Attached: 6287711-3684993732-151887.jpg (806x1024, 332K)

What was the point of this panel?

To see Vermoud marvelling at Jiren's MAXIMUM GAINS.

To keep readers 'interested'

>has feeling and lusts after a male fictional character
>invents lunatic theories and uses some shitty character as escape goat to project his inflated sexual lust
You're one sad fuck.

>popular
J-J-Jirenbros..... what is this...?

Attached: db poll.png (1164x560, 870K)

B-Bejita-chan????

Attached: Princess_Bejita.jpg (975x1300, 276K)

More...

Get rid of goku's heart issue and that being the major difference and have it being about saving Piccolo from dying in Frieza's return which created Trunks' timeline's world without Dragonballs.

Woah that projector must have been expensive.

>irrelevant nip poll again
Scurry off OINTMENTfag.

Attached: My_Princess.jpg (975x1300, 137K)

God just like my cousin.

>Chadhan still 3rd despite being shafted so hard
It's confirmed already that he's the most popular once he gets massive spotlight

Attached: Tardku_Grabs_Bejita.jpg (975x1300, 191K)

Literally the best girl in the entire Dragon Ball franchise

Attached: Caulifla 156.jpg (1093x1088, 431K)

Is this canon?

>Hit more popular than Jobren
Based.

Attached: Hit-Smirk.jpg (1280x718, 101K)

Must be because people realized he could one shot Jobly.

Yes

Attached: Bejita_Pregnant.jpg (975x1300, 187K)

no one likes beerus

>Still with the headcanon
Also
>BROLYBROLYBROLYBROLY

>parrot noises
Yawn.

>"i-irrelevant because I said so" again
>YAMCHAOINTMENTYAMCHAOINTMENT
Cope.

Attached: 61FrGwQAKlL._UY606_.jpg (316x606, 17K)

Why are copelycamels so delusional?

Attached: 76a8b898b2d36c35c81a814a8796e991bc15fab9_00.gif (458x250, 373K)

I never mentioned yamcha. Kek. Nice association, cuckaroo, it seems you know your place.

FUCKING JIRENFAGGOT !!!

IF YOU COME HERE IN INDIA I WILL KILL YOU

Look at the pathetic Gokek bitch bumping his own shitty thread because not a single person wants to post in it. Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-204643_Opera.jpg (1422x2042, 525K)

And Jobren certainly knows his: dead last in popularity polls and the biggest jobber of the ToP.

Shithan is 3rd because he has had massive spotlight to begin with.

Based and shitrenpilled

Hahahaha holy fuck

Attached: 9f5c02a210c5a734b33599c2fba21342.gif (490x368, 498K)

>Ointment polls
Ointmentcarded

Complete ointment. Must certainly be attributed to my sweeping victory.

I wonder if Gohan misses fucking his mother

>G-GIVE ME (you)S PLEASE
Pathetic Jobrendonkey,

Attached: jiren jobbing.jpg (320x180, 12K)

Which is why jiren and android 17 are so popular right?

Holy shit, that ointment cuck is getting bullied into oblivion. That's what you get when you try to fence with the motherfucking alpha of the group. Especially when your whole existence is ironic.

He doesn't as he's got younger pussy. Chichi's misses his cock though

Reminder that Beerus is undefeated against the Saiyan jobbers

Attached: beerus.jpg (610x462, 47K)

weaker than Ribrianne

>Look at me, I don't read comics but I give an opinion anyway

I... I like Dragon Ball Super.

Attached: Huh.png (656x812, 495K)

Reminder that he is the strongest GoD and the final challenge for both Goku and Vegeta

Attached: ab4fa395abc0ba785f5942e6f85410fa.jpg (736x772, 101K)

He's as strong as he needs to be, preferably a bit stronger than Goku at max to make sure their whole student-teacher dynamic works

Attached: Chichi.jpg (563x728, 86K)

So they spent more time on the Spanish one cleaning up the shit lines? Better scans? Whats your point?

Daym... Bulma looks like that!

He literally can't.
Hit is weaker than base Jiren
Broly wouldn't need transformations to beat base Jiren,.
Therefore Broly beats Hit.

Manga Jiren is even weaker than anime Jiren.
This means that there isn't a version of Jiren in existence that can beat Godly the most High

Ointment.

fpbp
Based and SSGpilled

This is your average Jobly apologist. Remember it.

>There are people here who unironically belive either Fagren or Retardly has surpassed the strongest of the GoDs
How embarrassing

Attached: f5221f81ee8c56e134c317dabd122550.jpg (736x1005, 98K)

Care to prove me wrong?
Oh, what am I saying?
Anti-Godlyfags don't know anything except autistic screeching

Why don't faggots change their filenames? Do they want to be ridiculed?

>base SHITren
Reminder that suppressed SHITren is weaker than most SSB tier fighters

Attached: 1567099359713.png (500x249, 285K)

They have.
And Goku and Vegeta will soon be too.

A17 is top 10 at best as for Jobren kek

Reminder that Puar is undefeated against Gokek

Attached: undefeated cat.png (720x384, 266K)

Only and actual fag would care about filename autism
>They have
Headcanon, every evidence points towards them just being close of his level

Yeah i was being coy

>Believing Gokek's delusions in the movie

Sasuga speedwatcher?
The LMAO "take as much energy as you want" part clearly shows that they have infinite energy.
It only seems that they aren't able to unleash their infinite energy all at once.

Attached: main-qimg-8b113d011fd2346fb3019ecea0c3c083.png (602x302, 256K)

>h-headcanon!
Multiple canon sources say otherwise, cope.

His "delusions" was fact though.

>Use means take

Done.

They have infinite energy yet they also don't have it

>suppressed SHITren is weaker than most SSB tier fighters
I'm not a Shitrentard, but I do know that Shitren is stronger than SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta combined.
Shitren = SSB Goku + SSB Vegeta + FF Furieza + A17
Godly > Gogeta (Goku x Vegeta) > SSB Goku + SSB Vegeta

Retard
Jiren > Vegeta Azul > Goku x 20 > Gohan > Goku ssb

>moves in null time

Enter GODren

Attached: 7d6bddd8a6148b82b60793aa45a32de77f9543b9_hq.gif (360x202, 1.95M)

Yes, for the Spirit bomb, using and taking ones energy are the exact same thing.
Not sure why the Spic thinks he made a point

If they let out too much energy they can destroy themselves

>Multiple canon sources say otherwise
I dare you post one.
>Jiren
He is only stronger than Belmond and Quitela makes it clear that the strongest GoDs are hinself and Beerus, while Belmond avoided the fighting.
>Broly
Goku only said that he might me stronger than Beerus, but he wasnt even able to follow Beerus fighting at full power nor feel his full power, so his opnion means shit

>pushes Goku to the point where he has to use an angel tier technique to defeat him, which he still doesn't manage

Enter TITANren

Attached: 1561316805804.webm (500x278, 2.15M)

Power levels
Jiren > Vegeta Azul > Gokek x20 > Gohan > A17 > Frieza > Ssb Goku > Piccolo > Human retards

> Gohan
Anime or manga?
Azul seems to point at anime, but anime Cuckhan was below SSB Goku

Dragon Ball 2uper
>Slice of life episodes post-TOP
>Broly Saga
>More slice of life episodes
>Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga
>Frieza and Burori join the Z fighters
>Yamoshi Saga
>Prison Planet Saga
>Universal Conflict Saga
>Universe resets
>End of Z Saga, no more GOD powers
>Step into the Grand Tour
>Goku joins the Time Patrol
>Prison Planet Saga
>Universe Conflict Saga
>Universe Resets
>We get Dragonball Groundhog Day where Goku starts getting memories from all his past lives and eventually becomes God.
>Spanish Saga

Attached: 2295AAA1-7E10-4E3A-A409-E70A4354C7C0.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>Beerus is the strongest GoD when Whis himself said he isn't
>their only source is the non-canon manga fight

Kek at Shitrusfags

Anime Gohan > Goku SSB

-headcanon
-toeidog
Done

Headcanon

17 would slaughter Cuckhan

>headcanon
Literally stated in the show
>Toyopacofag

Done and next.

We need more DB threads in the catalog to drown out the shitty FMA ones. Any ideas bros?

Manga
>I get this technique because my master reminded me of shit I already learned.
>No reason this is a transformation.
>100% skill that somehow lets me block attacks from characters a million times stronger.
Anime
>I got this technique from the tension of resisting my spirit bomb that was both giving me energy and destroying me allowing me to awaken the deeper potential inside.
>The technique is just part of the transfomation I got from my limit break.
>I have both power and technique so it makes sense that I can compete with much stronger foes.

>Literally stated in the show
Winning a arm wrestling context doesnt make someone stronger as a fighter. And again
>being an actual toeupedro
You should feel ashamed and get out

>spicfanfiction anime

>N-NO A TEST OF PURE STRENGTH DOESN'T COUNT

the absolute state of Tacopacofaggots, kek

Cope, serious Gohan would win high diff

Manga
>I get this technique because my master reminded me of shit I forgot because I fell for Jiren's MUH STRENGTH bs
>different aura/eyes/hair only indicate how complete the technique is and whether it's active or not
>100% skill that lets me dodge (not block) attacks from characters a million times stronger
Anime
>I got this transformation from being blasted by a ball of ki
>The transformation boosts my power somehow and gives me the ability to dodge for no reason
>I have both power and technique so I can look cool for a few seconds to all the Toeitoddlers at home

>Dragon Ball Heroes is almost 10 years old

Let me fix that for you
>I get this technique because my master reminded of how i've already been taught about the bases of UI, all that i need is to combine everything i learned so far
>This isnt a transformation, just a technique as Whis himself described it
>100% skill that somehow lets me dodge and deflet attacks from characters a million times stronger, since skill>>raw power
Anime
>I got this technique from the tension of resisting my spirit bomb evem though it shouldnt hurt people without evil in their hearts and that i shouldnt be able to absord since its life energy, allowing me to awaken the deeper potential inside even though i went through multiple situations like that without unlocking UI, and UI having nothing to do with inner potential
>The technique is just part of the transfomation, even though that wasn't supposed to be a transformation
>I have both power and technique, wich completely contradicts the stablished concept of UI wich was simply letting the body think for itself
>He thinks arm wrestling is an actual test of strength
How cute

Attached: IMG_20190521_231159_971.jpg (925x1280, 137K)

That's Sourperman, faggot.

Manga
>Knowledge makes me transform.
>Why would this give me a transformation?
>I can parry and block Jiren.
Anime
>I keep needing to resist greater and greater energies to bring out that state again.
>Boosts my power because I got this transformaion from unleashing my deeper potential.
>I look cool.

Attached: 310A36A0-EB94-4057-A4BB-7583360D88F8.jpg (800x1200, 304K)

>imagine saving this crap because you're so minducked by vegeta's existence
based gokufaggot

Attached: 1527553262866.gif (602x338, 166K)

>Technique that changes eyes and hair and isn’t a transformation.
>All ki is life energy.
>Stronger Spirit Bombs have been shown to affect many things.
>Potential unlock just brought out Goku’s abilities to do it.
>Even if transformation is not what UI is supposed to be it makes more sense.

Attached: 2ECF2345-C72B-4DC1-AEEB-DCA336672F29.jpg (1536x836, 101K)

>Trunks awakens to the sound of thunder
>"Damn it Gohan..." he screams as the rain slowly starts dripping
>failing to sense Gohans ki, Trunks begins searching the city
>he finds his lifeless body, illuminated by a flashing red stop light
>he slowly approaches his body, in complete disbelief
>two leafs fall into the puddle, one breaking from the rain drops symbolizing Gohans death while the other one represents Gohan
>Trunks holds his only friend and father figure in his arms, desperately waiting for an answer that will not come
>he backs away, unleashing all of his rage and sorrow, transforming into the warrior of legend
>Camera zooms out leaving us with a crying Trunks, a dead Gohan and the rain falling

Was there ever a more Kino scene?

Attached: 0c9deb4a9f886439a949e88b7db0373a.jpg (960x626, 223K)

>Skill>>raw power
This is the dumbest thing about the manga. If I’m going to get hit by a locomotive no amount of skill is going to let me block it.

>Implying
I'm not a gokek

UI as a skill only works in video games where perrect blocking and criticals are always useful. Side note Moro would be op in a video game. He constantly sucks energy out of the opposing party and can share energy with an army of fighters.

-It isnt, its called a technique and thays about it. Goku gets buffer when using kaioken but it still a techinque
-Genki is directly from the soul, only Moro has been show to absorb it
-The rule of not affecting people without evil in their hearta was never broken until the anime ToP
-That makes no sense, its explicit stated that what unlocked was Goku going through a life or death situation and that happened multiple times. Him conveniently unlocking it now is a inconsistency to say the least
-how is contradicting what Whis, the guy that was teaching the damn technique, stablished more reasonable than doing exatcly what he said?!
You comparassion makes no sense, and like i said Goku was deflecting the punches

yes, we all believe you.

>Goku starts getting memories from before universe resets.
>Goku eventually always keeps memories.
>Uses knowledge (Like the yamcha manga) to get as strong as possible.
>Unlocks SS early with back tingles and already knows how to use IT.
>Stops Pilaf from using black star dragon balls.
>Even though Beers never wakes up Goku uses space ships to find amd train with characters like Hit.
>Takes several thousand times to get most optimized route.
>Expierence lets Goku use the technique of Ultra Instinct to let him dodge Bulma’s bullet.

Read filename for this one

>no argument
Yeah, you keep on dreaming about piercing Whis's ass hole, I don't care.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jsGvdOS8mlU
>It was stated Goku would need to keep resisting stronger energies to achieve the state. Goku had never had to resist that much energy like that before.
>I’m saying no power boost makes no sense against Jiren.
>Skill won’t let me deflect an attack from Nappa who can destroy planets. Goku being able to deflect Jiren is part of why it makes no sense.

>Genki is directly from the soul.
What do you think ki is?

Attached: I like you too.jpg (422x693, 204K)

Btw Jirenfags recently ousted their nationalities (someone made a thread on /int/) and i recognoze several faggots from there. Among them were a swede, mexican, south korean.

snitch ass nigga

Attached: 1551622495358.png (711x493, 596K)

If Frieza had UI he could have deflected that Spirit Bomb.

You forgot to add that Goku used his own potential as multiple times stated and that UI has nothing to do with power and literally has no use in a beam struggle.

>Whis bait
>Beerus calls him out on his shit
>only ever lost in an arm wrestling match
>Reading comprehension SHITrentards love to imply that Beerus was talking about the clown
DONE

Fucking SS is part of Goku’s potential why wouldn’t UI give a boost when he can punch Jiren in the face from a mile away.

But he obviously gets more powerful

>>I got this technique from the tension of resisting my spirit bomb that was both giving me energy and destroying me allowing me to awaken the deeper potential inside.
That's the thing, Goku got a power up from his potential, it has nothing to do with UI.

no one cares

-Video dont debunk what i said about tue genki dama
>It was stated Goku would need to keep resisting stronger energies to achieve the state
No it wasnt, at least not before the ToP, the only thing stated prior to that was Whis saying that Goku should stop getting easily distracted
>I’m saying no power boost makes no sense against Jiren.
It perfectly does, UI vs Raw power follows the same philosophy of the water vs the rock
>Skill won’t let me deflect an attack from Nappa who can destroy planets
You would require e decently strong body but yes, you would. The whole point of deflection is that you are simply redirecting the force, not pushing against it
Regular ki comes from the body, thata why training raises it. Absorbing genki is absorbing a portion of another person's soul and only Moro has been show to do that

Yeah but Goku has the potential to get UI.

Jiren knocking out UI Gokek

we're not stupid.

You appear to be. If you look into threads where i have posted this before you can see that i'm a Godhan supporter. Infact, i have already shilled gohan in this thread, look into my posts

we're not coming back from this one Gokubros...

>Genki Dama
The spirit Bomb destroys the not evil land. Goku and Gohan have to duck and cover. In the buu saga Vegeta had to get out of the way before use.
>Resisting
Why would it be stated before the ToP when that is the only time he ever achieved this state. He’s never gotten that much out before.
>Rock and water.
It’s more like rock that moves perfectly versus mountain.
>Skill
When you’re deflecting you are still pushing the force into another direction. If the opponent is strong enough than you wouldn’t be able to budge it all. Jiren is strong enough.
>Genki
Do you have a source for Genki being this and different from ki.

>Enter

Why didn't Gohan ever go SS3 when his full potential was unlocked by elder kai

Because SSj3 is garbage and an awful transformation, but so is Mystico, my headcanon is that Ultimate Gohan is simply base Gohan

Same reason he didn’t go super saiyan. The ritual let him use its power without transforming.

>Cope, serious Gohan would win high diff

Meanwhile in reality:
>SSB KKx20 fights on par with A17
>SSB Goku punches Cuckhan in the face

This was an aesthetic shot in the latest SDBH

Attached: UI.png (1275x694, 797K)

Actually we already did.

>Gohan literally beats Kefla in base form

>base form
He’s always base form. Rught now his strongest form is his special ritual base.

>low standards

He's obviously going to unlock ssj in it, you know that right?

>based Gohan literally beats shitfla in based form
What did he mean by this.

>Ultimate Gohan is base Gohan and not a transformation
>headcanon
that's not headcanon, that's the entire point

T to the O to the E to the I, the canon-maker that makes spics cry.

Elder Kai said he’s using the power of SS without transforming. Why would he go double SS. If he could why hasn’t he done it akready.

It's an easy way to make him stronger without having to design a new look

Just give him double bangs.

-Thats still not the same as the genki dama affecting people with no evil in their hearts, stop reaching
>Why would it be stated before the ToP
Because UI was foreshadowed before the tournament both in the anime and the manga, the difference being that the manga stayed consistent with what was stablished
>If the opponent is strong enough than you wouldn’t be able to budge it all
There are multiple martial arts irl where the main focus is using the strength of the opponent against them, a manga doing a more exaggerated version of that isnt any less consistent
>Do you have a source for Genki being this and different from ki.
Pic related, plus later on Goku says that Gohan cant control "this type of ki"

Attached: Dragon Ball - Dragon Ball 236 - 15.png (1024x1536, 365K)

>Sees SSB KKx20
>Brings up a manga only feat
>Implies Gohan is in base and not in potential unleashed aka Mystic form
Why do you keep fanwanking Cuckhan this much?

Also: The manga is the supreme form of retardation
>SS Kale is stronger than any fighter
>Beats SSB Goku and makes SSB Vegeta shit himself
>The same Vegeta who didn't gave two shits about Cuckhan
>SS Kale then fuses with SS Caulifla
>Enter Kefla
>Vados says that Kefla might be the strongest fighter on the stage
>And then this SS Kefla, who is a mix of SS Kale who was doing nothing short of raping every fighter on the stage, is suddenly weaker than SS Kale and/or at the very least is losing from a fighter she should have had no problems beating

The manga has it's ups, but the Cuckhan part was clearly pandering to an almost non-existing fan base.

>No Evil.
Why did Vegeta have to get out of the way.
>Foreshadowed
Yeah but Goku’s state was something the gods didn’t see before and were confused by at first veiwing.
>Exaggerated
That’s why the anime did it better. They didn’t have to break the logic of their own universe or make the story more fictional then it had to be.

List of characters stronger than CHADly.

Attached: Broly smile1.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

Zeno

List of characters that can surpass CHADly.

Attached: CHADly.jpg (1280x705, 63K)

Gohan is atleast top 5 in rankings. He has a fanbase, obviously.

Jiren (SDBH)
Uub maybe.

>He has a fanbase, obviously
Only spics and cucks care

So you do care.

Power levels Manga
Ultimato Godhan > Jirenu > Bejita = Gohan basé > Kekfla > Gokek > Piccoru > Roshi supa > Tienshinhan > Kuririn

>Gohan > Kefla
Laughs in double knock out.

Isn't this guy called suppaiman(sour man)?

Why white people act like latinos can't beat their ass up? Godhan is liked by latinochads for a reason

>Why did Vegeta have to get out of the way.
When? Also Vegeta had evil in his heart up until the end of the Buu saga
>Yeah but Goku’s state was something the gods didn’t see before and were confused by at first veiwing.
How is that relevant or even a way to excuse the anime breaking what was stablished?!
>They didn’t have to break the logic of their own universe or make the story more fictional then it had to be.
Is this a joke?! I literally mentioned how the concept of skill winning against raw power happens irl, how is that more fictional than unlocking some magical power out of nowhere?!?! Plus UI doesnt break DBs logic in anyway, if anything the manga made it feel like it was the amalgamation of everything Goku went through

Attached: Dragon Ball Chou - Dragon Ball Chou 039 - The Omen of Son Goku's Awakening - 28.png (935x1400, 379K)

All of /a whimpers before Goku’s Omnipotent Stand.

BASED

Attached: 1567875536328.png (310x70, 4K)

>Goku and Vegeta in the show are bros and rivals
>Goku fans and Vegete fans hate eachother
Are Gokeks and Jobgeta faggots this stupid?

I bet you're really proud of that one, pet.

>Cuckhan is liked by Spics for a reason
Sure, they're quite the same:
>Think they can beat everybody's ass, so they go around calling people retards
>End up getting their asses beat by literal candy-ass faggots

Latinos are the best fighters though. I don't even hate white people, but you always tried to disrespect brown people

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HP1UJO5n24c
Around 18 minutes in Goku won’t throw it because Vegeta is there.
>Established
I mean all they did was make a transofrmaiob that coms with UI. Whis only said it was difficult to ger and lets you dodge without brain signals.
>Raw Power
I already gave you the locomotive example. Fighters in real life aren’t millions of times stronger than each other. It’s been shown plenty of times in DB where superior strength lets you dominate the opponent.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ObEyOtE7bU4
This has been established since Goku vs Bulma. In the anime there was literally a scene where 18 was scared for Krillen against Goku because no skill can get over that power difference.

>being the first one to actually damage Raditz
>fighting Vegeta to buy time
>deflecting the Spirit bomb to hit Vegeta
>Fighting him in Oozaru form and crushing him finally taking down Vegeta
>Managed to avoid getting killed while preventing 2 of the most powerful forces on the universe from collecting the dragon balls with Krillin as his partner
I think you get the idea by now irrelevant bugfag, Cell is dead and he's never coming back. Best part is that GODhan killed him, seethe for eternity.

Attached: Very smug KIDhan.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

List of female characters that want to be mating pressed by GODly.
dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Females

Attached: Broly_smile.jpg (1174x999, 509K)

Why is it that in every fanfiction where Vegeta has an OC daughter she gets paired up with Gohan?

JIREN

Because they can’t handle the chadness of Goten.

>no exit Jobhan
Strange.

>SHITren
He's not on the list.

>Latinos are the best fighters though
>Spics and their head canon
No, they aren't. Not sure which style you're thinking off. The K1 top is very mixed, but I can't name a single Latino.

>you always tried to disrespect brown people
I disrespect all people. Stop implying I'm a racist, you little taco-lover

SDBH Jiren is.

There's no list retard.

Full Power Limit Breaker CHADren >>> LSS SHITly = Full Power CHADren > Base(d) CHADren > SS SHITly >>>>>>>>>>>> Base SHITly

That’s cute of op then. But it’s wrong.

HOLY BASED

cringe

Goku most likely belived Vegeta was still vulnerable to the genki dama, the stablished rule remains unchanged
>I mean all they did was make a transofrmaiob that coms with UI
That only adds more questions than it answers, like where did that transformation came? why UI comes as a bonus when it has nothing to do with it? and why it didnt happen before?
>I already gave you the locomotive example
And i already told you that this comparassio doesnt make sense, both because a train is a huge object instead of just being a punch, so of course you wont be able to dodgebit like a fist, and because DB simply exaggerated the concept present of real life martial arts, and that has been the case since the original DB
>This has been established since Goku vs Bulma
Except that it wasnt, Bulma isnt a fighter

Attached: Dragon Ball - Dragon Ball 237 - 4.png (1024x1536, 1.61M)

Ultimados Godhan > Broly legendaros > Jiren maxima = Gohan basé
Sit down, be humble

Are toeishills still mad UI isn't SS White?

>Questions
The transformation was caused by awakening the deeper potential inside by resisting greater and greater energies. UI comes with it because it is the ultimate state he could reach as a martial artist going in line with awakening his potential (what he can be). It didn’t happen before because Goku has never resisted that much energy before.
>Huge Object.
How about a bullet then. If you were able to react and make the movements to deflect a bullet it would still go through your hand.

What do you mean it is.

Cell will eventually be brought back and he'll be more relevant than ever before
Gohan will never become relevant again

Who has a higher chance of coming back Cell or Kid Buu?

Gohan will simply kill him again,1 - 0 will become 2 - 0

What? Latinos are legendary for have their entire civilization conquered by a handful of Castilians and only win fights when they gang up on people.

Is Joe still around?

He has a twitter right.

Post ways Goku can do his life better with the knowledge he has now.

Attached: 444E4A49-7C49-4E21-BD9C-92B6124338F1.jpg (1024x575, 30K)

True but that's just because Vegeta is a little bitch who will only challenge him when he's confident he has the upper hand and he knows it.

Killing FODDERmekians isn't impressive in the least.

Latinos are not aztecs... i am more proud of my conquistador ancestry than my native one, even though i don't speak spanish.

SSB Gogeta would backhand full power Jiren and Golden Frieza at the same time. In fact? Gogeta might not even need to transform to beat them.

Attached: 02394f926838f34814e369343f836ee9.jpg (720x1222, 91K)

wastedpotentialditz

Bros.... I just bought this shirt and I got accepted into the harvard university... also my IQ skyrocketed and I enabled my sixth sense... what is going on...

Attached: Dragon_Ball_Super_Jiren_The_Gray_Pride_Troopers_Cool_T-Shirt_-_1_x700.jpg (643x700, 50K)

Not kill his grandfather for starters.

Anime and SDBH Jiren have better feats and statements.

Well as base Caulifla and kale > Base goku and vegeta and as Base Gohan > Ssj Kefla then that means that Ultimados Gohan > SSB Gogeta

Cope harder.

>Base Kefla > Base Gogeta
Ok
>SS Kefla > Blue Gogeta
Wait hold up.

Based CHADhan bro, that GODhan shirt is pure chad fashion.

But you’re already doing that for me.

>Ki flight is a technique used throughout the multiverse
>Countless aliens can use it nearly from birth
>All of my allies know it and use it regularly
>But on Earth it's a technique associated with this one dude I happen to dislike
>So I won't learn it
What the fuck is his problem?

Attached: Master_Roshi2.png (2468x3972, 1.91M)

Attached: ORE WA.jpg (480x360, 20K)

SILENCE. Prove yourself. Or are you too dumb and gay? Like your precious Jiren?

Kono Cuckgeta-Sama da!!

Attached: DOSED.png (1270x652, 762K)

cope

Base kefla is about 462 thousand times stronger than base Gogeta, this means that even though blue has a superior ×, it still ultimately leads to Lelflas victory

>Prove Yourself
Base Cumber > SSBKK Vegito
Jiren > Base Cumber
>Dumb and Gay.
Jiren is pretty dumb but he has yet to be confirmed as gay. Don’t try to pander Dragon Ball autist.

ORE WA

I have this shirt, I wore it last night, suddenly got this innate urge to hit the most expensive club in town, where the bouncer let me skip the line and gave me free entry, and I scored thrice in an hour, I also had stamina to spare and came like a bucket even on the third time, not to mention I could suddenly dance like a devil despite having two left feet all my life and got drinks on the house for apparently no reason. Weirdest shit.

But SSB’s multiplier is over 50 times 462 thousand.

Try buying a bunch of them and doing a @00 shirt challenge or something. You might actually turn into Jiren like TF fetish porn or something.

You're forgetting Lelflas rage power which further × her maximum power by 33,14

vegeta still has evil in his heart. just because the buu saga ended doesnt mean all the shit he did just goes away.

Enter my cute lovable wife Chino!

Attached: my wife chino is so strong.gif (360x360, 1.72M)

It was good by the time they did the ritual.

in what way? murdering entire planets and sacrificing his friends and family for his pride doesnt just go away over time. he still has evil in him.

Based

OHHHHHHHHHH I HAVE NO SEMEN BUT I MUST CUM AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Cum.webm (720x720, 497K)

You needed a pure heart for the god ritual. Evil actions in the past don’t mean you can’t have a pure heart in the present. Goku had a pure heart despite having killed his parent.

> Moeshitter trash

LEAVE THIS CHAD'S DEN. NOW.

Attached: power-blonde-blue-eyes.jpg (1332x850, 236K)

>Wifeguy
>Supermanguy
Who are qe missing?

well then thats a writing problem, because vegeta still takes pleasure in humiliating enemies and being an asshole, so hes still not pure. and if you murder millions of people then chances are youre never really pure.

the buu saga fell apart because they set vegeta up to be the endgame villain then pussied out. he would have made for a better final villain than buu.

>Base Cumber > SSBKK Vegito
No, jobrenjuan, in the game Cumber jobs to Vegetto and Jiren jobs to Cumber
>a 5% of Vegetto's full power (SSB without even use KK) > a 10% of Cumber's full power (SS without Ozaru)

Which means
Chadgetto > Cumjob > Shitren

Buu should have went in Vegeta like Baby. It would be more of a fusion than possession though.

We’re talking about anime SDBH Jiren. In the SDBH anime Kaioken Bluegito was fodderized by Base Cumber.

....Who even cares about Super Dragonball Heroes or whatever the fuck it's called? Is it even good, compared to Super?

It's not even Canon, what's the point in watching it?

Both of you are retarded
Gohan > your shitty irrelevant jobbers

I like Dragon Ball.

Not them but do you really think people only consumes canon? DB animes always are more popular among the normies than the mangas despite being non-canon

so what, the other anime isn't canon either

DBS Anime Gohan can’t even beat Toppo or Dypso without help. He gets shitted on by Chadgito, Chadber, and Chadren.

GOHAN

Manga Gohan is Gogeta SSB level
Also
>Muh power levels
Yikes, Gohan is an actual good charactet with depth, unlike your shitty "he he am get stronger"

Daily reminder 85% of the Dragonball super anime isn't Canon either. Toyotaro laughs at these gay Super threads. :)

I mean we were talking about power levels and you put Gohan > these people. Explain Gohan’s depth. Honestly I only genuinely like Vegito out of the 3 I mentioned.

Based. Even without words, this CHADrenscholar is capable of enlightening the masses.

>The transformation was caused by awakening the deeper potential
Ok but what the hell is it?! There was never any foreshadowing about sayans having yet anothertransformation
>UI comes with it because it is the ultimate state he could reach as a martial artist
And why was that unlocked by a transformation? Is that transfomartion so convinient that elevates your power to GoD levels and gives you the ultimate martial art?
>didn’t happen before because Goku has never resisted that much energy before.
Are you seriously trying to convice me that a genki dama drom what? 10 people is more powerful than resisting Zamasu and Beerus?! Kid buu was able to repel the energy of the entire earth, Namek and part of the otherworld
>How about a bullet then
Like i said, DB exaggerating martial arts is something that has beem happening since forever

based moechad

Attached: 1551906928627.png (1024x576, 288K)

He is one of the few characters (that fight) in the series that isn't a total sperg for fighting, he actually has a life outside fighting and has to constantly decide what's more important. This right here is more depth than all Dbs characters. In dbz it's even better as Gohan's character constantly develops and grows as the series goes on.

Tl;Dr: he's a character that isn't completely one dimensional, + development

It’s just a potential unlock user. Vegeta got a weaker version with Blue later. They didn’t foreshadow it because no one knew about it.
Again it’s about Goku’s potential as a warrior. There was just that much power Goku didn’t unleash yet.
Most of those 10 people are stronger than Kid Buu and pretty much all dwarfs most of Earth. Beerus never used that much energy against Goku. The closest is versus Zamasu but the beam struggled wasn’t as worrysome or long.
>Exaggerate
Again that’s why I like the animes. It doesn’t need to make skill more then it is to make sense.

Was there anything insisting he didn’t like fighting before that moment in the Cell Saga?

Yes, as can be seen by his reluctance to fight in the saiyan saga. his time on namek showcased that when necessary he can fight, but not for fun. In his fight against cell he was completely stumped, not only because cell was stronger but also because he was their only hope. His problem with fighting cell came from Goku giving up mostly, never had he been in a position where goku gave up before. He doubted himself because of this.

TL;DR Gohan never liked fighting, but he disliked his friends getting hurt even more. His will wavered against cell however, as goku put all the pressure on him being their only chance

>Latinos are not aztecs
That's why they're beta-cucks who jerk-off to Cuckhan and his incest porn

But that wasn't base Gohan. That was Potential unleashed Gohan.
The manga scaling is utter shit
This was proven here
Run from the facts all you want, the manga will remain shit

Latinos are conquistadors, opposite of cucks. Gokeks andn Vegetards are literally Mayo retards