Konosuba movie coming to US

fandango.com/konosuba-gods-blessing-on-this-wonderful-world-legend-of-crimson-220102/movie-overview
>Konosuba: Crimson Legend coming to US theatres on 11/12/19
Are you gonna buy a ticket to see best girl in theatres Yea Forums?

Attached: megumovie.jpg (780x1140, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h6fcK_fRYaI
youtu.be/GUSJfLnOvbc
youtube.com/watch?v=22dYS1Fgw2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its gonna be released in 5 theaters across all USA, and all of them will smell like weeb filth.

Id rather watch it at home in Crunchi

>Only 5 theatres
That's a fat fucking lie if I've heard one. What would be the point of only releasing it in 5 theatres?

>not detecting sarcasm.
In japan it was released in 100 theaters across the entire country. What makes you believe Kadokawa would screen it in more than lets say, 60 theaters? Knowing that the reception wont be nearly the same and Crunchiroll will have it online by that point probably.

Can I at least see what theatres will be showing it?

Not yet, it just got put on Fandango.

I'd like to see it before the long snorefest that it waiting for BD rips, but to suffer through 3 hours of the cringiest weeaboos in the country while having to watch this movie in a room with 100 other people just seems like the most emasculating thing in existence.

So yeah I think I'll pass.

Not to mention it will be dubbed most likely. One less reason to watch on theaters.

You don't think they would have both sub and dub? Why would it only be dub?

If it's anything like other anime movie showings, they'll have one night for subbed and another night for dubbed. It was like that for the Tanya movie and Arrow of the Orion.
In my city I'll probably be like one of maybe eight people seeing the movie so it's not a bad experience.

Most of the times when it comes to animated movies they stick to the dub version. You’ll be lucky if your local theater will have the sub version, in which case it will most likely be projected one or two times.

the last thing in the fucking universe I want to do is see a fucking anime movie in public with a bunch of disgusting weebs

Fine with me, the show you miss will have all the disgustingly hot weebs.

>disgustingly hot weebs
no such thing

not only that but they're 3dpd anyway

Do they usually lift the no singles policy for anime?

they get pretty disgustingly hot if the air con fails

Since what you're going to is certified Kino, I'll ask my management team about making an exception for you user, otherwise I can give you a list of girls for hire that you could bring

Attached: gettyimages-78722550-612x612.jpg (612x429, 50K)

Thanks Robert, you're always there for me

At least my city has that one pretentious independent theater that stays afloat on weeb bux that will probably show it.

Aww, Robert. I knew I could always count on you!

You're alright Robert

Attached: aquafan.jpg (1169x826, 189K)

Only if there's a bouncer in front of the theater that turns away anyone with a neck beard.

Thanks, Robert. I tell ya, little kindnesses like this really make life worth living.

Ok, is this a real thing?

pick your poison Yea Forums

Attached: x8.png (1100x1577, 1.57M)

>watching konosuba
>be killed by joker shooter
murica

*Vanir shooter

How much booty is in this film?!

Attached: QykN7ISPWrJwV-tfaSzmFzfmK3rje9MQTNk09bhMIq7inTJGP5_BQts1aEbZCKim.gif (500x539, 1.25M)

The majority of megufags in the US open carry 40mm grenade launchers. The shooter would be a pile of charred gibs.

majority of megufags want to breed her.

Engage pregumin posting

Attached: pregumin.jpg (960x540, 48K)

Attached: Sylvia 1.webm (1280x720, 629K)

Attached: Sylvia 2.webm (1280x720, 235K)

Attached: Sylvia 3.webm (1280x720, 209K)

Gonna spam your tranny now? Literally nobody but you likes her, crap jobber she is.

Attached: Sylvia 4.webm (1280x720, 232K)

Oh, really?

Attached: 1567839498828.jpg (1000x729, 112K)

If it's within 70 miles of me sure.

Yes, really. Literally nobody for the past 2 years cared for her, not even when the first trailers dropped. You are the only faggot that has an obsession for that shit. Would you kindly fuck off

Really?

Attached: 1567839626676.jpg (1376x736, 211K)

>Engage pregumin posting
OK

Attached: 1567753091089.jpg (1272x2029, 1.65M)

Well, there's goes her only set of clothes.

Attached: 1567839563440.png (1013x1433, 804K)

Attached: 1567636522458.png (1458x2185, 1.26M)

Darkness. I'm pretty much her ideal partner, anyway.

I didn't know Konosuba's writer has another anime coming out.

Attached: 102343l.jpg (423x600, 131K)

How do we get from this

Attached: 1534892830461.png (1144x1994, 975K)

To this?

Attached: 1563648070946.jpg (1920x1080, 461K)

Reminder that Aqua is meant for anal.

True archmage material.

Attached: 1379312949638.gif (281x281, 427K)

Fucking Kikuta, that's why

perfect use for a hot retarded goddess

These big booby designs are so retarded. Taking into consideration she is 14 in that pic.
LN > anime, all the way.

Attached: 1476066632659.gif (500x301, 255K)

You are right, her tits are way too SMALL.

You are part of the problem.

Bigger is better.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.25_[2017.01.12_2 (1280x720, 124K)

>Imagine not living in the suburbs of a major city.
They always show anime movies at the AMC.

Please Kami-sama, all I want is to be able to watch the Konosuba movie in Puerto Rico with my weeb friends!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.22_[2017.01.12_2 (1280x720, 143K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.29_[2017.02.02_1 (1280x720, 143K)

>[HorribleSubs]
Get the fuck out

Subbing has been dead for at least 3 years now, nigger.

How about Asia?

>puelto lico

What a fucking downgrade. Surely this is a scene into the far future or something. It's like a decade apart in age.

Who knows

Attached: 1567910518605.jpg (810x780, 70K)

Nope, shit animation team as always.

>Fathom Events

It's going to be in a bare minimum of at least 300 theaters

LN artstyle>Anime artstyle

Attached: __darkness_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_mishima_kurone__d0b795beee4dbd2f14b9e3ae40 (1126x1600, 301K)

Does any trailer show the shirtless Kazuma from this scene?

the LN artstyle is generic as fuck

You again? Christ you are so obnoxious with that shit. Cut it off faggot.

Again we are not all the same person.

Not him, but id rather take the “generic but clean” artstyle than the “misshaped and inconsistent” artstyle.
If anything the anime made more bad than good to the franchise.

ahem
youtu.be/h6fcK_fRYaI

I think the inconsistent and spastic artstyle is only a plus - it enhances the comedy and energy of the show overall. But that has nothing to do with the fact that the character designs for the show are hot garbage thanks to Kikuta's obsession with sagging, floppy cowtits.

Don’t be rude user

I kind of hate that this story isn't so niche anymore.
It was such a cool little idea but now it feels tainted by the sweaty reddit masses.

you left your name on, Yea Forumsermin

I was actually on /qst/

>Taking into consideration she is 14 in that pic.
Oh that makes sense. I was wondering why there's a grown woman still in school.

Based Stalker
But yeah, the character design is really shit this time. The only ones that come close to their canon design are Megumin’s parents and some secondary villagers in the movie. The villain and the schoolgirls are way out of proportion

Fucking this, Kikuta needs to keep his dick in his pants.

So? Your just full of shit you know. She's not a tranny. She's a futa. That's different.

Sucks for you then. Cuz, I like her/him.
Also, pretty pathetic of you for calling someone a faggot over that and telling them to fuck off just for posting something related to the damn topic.

>Also, pretty pathetic of you for calling someone a faggot over that and telling them to fuck off just for posting something related to the damn topic.
It would if that was the first time he spammed his tranny, this is the 4th time he has and its irritating. Thankfully the retard posted an explicit image and got banned.

It is a man who grew tits with magic.

I just saw the images/web that he posted. Never saw those in the earlier threads, considering I skipped a few of them.
Besides, aren't you guys spamming other images like pregnant megumin, aqua, etc.? And, other bs that are hardly on topic. Not much of a difference if you ask me.

>He doesn't know.

Sylvia is pretty much a tranny tho, he is a man that wanted tits, literally.
Read the novel if you have doubts.

I read the LN. I know damn well.

Isn't he a chimera?

Yea, that identifies mainly as a dude.

Was he born a man, woman, or futa/herm?

Either way, it's still pretty rude to insult someone like that for posting pictures/webs, especially when they're on topic.
(Not sure if it's you though).

>fag gets mad when people arent discussing the “topic” in the op
Smell that? Smells like cancer

Smell that. It's trash.

Why? USA don't deserve this movie.

Born a chimera. Identifies as a dude but wants tits, literally a tranny, not a futa.
And no thats not me

Yes, and I'm going to order the BD to support physical copies. I hope there is a lot of Aqua, I really want to make out with her butt hole and armpits

Attached: 55635920_p0.jpg (1200x842, 1.18M)

Well, whatever. It's too annoying to talk about now.

Still, that guy was pretty rude.

>I hope there is a lot of Aqua
Nope
She only gets a couple of scenes, just like Darkness.
Half the movie is about Kazuma/Megumin
and thats a good thing

I don't think that's going to be the case. Not from what I've been hearing.

>rude
>not in my four channel!
Mother of god get back to plebbit, there you can fantasize about your dick fetish

Plebbit? Can you even english at this point? That guy was rude and insulting. Simply for calling him out on it, you try to kick me out.
Besides, whether I'm fantasizing about dicks, is it any different from you guys fantasizing about ass, pussy, etc.? It's not. There all just fetishes.

>he doesnt know that people call that site plebbit
>he acknowledges that he likes dicks
Fuck, I dont know if you are baiting at this point, either way you are a fucking newfag that needs to lurk before posting.

Attached: 1565730498809.jpg (762x785, 193K)

>Watching anime in public

No, not baiting.
Yeah, I know some people call it plebbit. It's kinda funny, but that's about it.
Never acknowledged I like dicks.

Your meme sucks.

Also, the funny part is none of you know my gender in the first place. I could be a woman, and yet, you would still find people liking dicks as gay.
Simply put, it's a hate everyone whose disagrees with you kinda culture here.

Attached: Jesus Truth.jpg (480x479, 137K)

>Yeah, I know some people call it plebbit
Yet in your previous post
>Plebbit? Can you even english at this point?
Holy fuck, not only a faggot and a newfag, a liar as well.
Look, just stop posting at this point, we dont hate anyone who disagrees, we hate anyone who doesn’t know the culture of the boards, and you are one of them. Get the fuck out.

I don't need to post anymore.
All you did was prove me right. Especially, in the fact that you are trash.

Aqua might be a useless goddess but if she’s willing to put out, I can over look her uselessness.

Yeah but if she's useless just imagine her in bed, complete starfish

>you are trash cuz i say so xd
Fuck, you really are the cancer of this thread after all.

Youjo Senki, a far less popular series, was in 500 US theaters.

What world are you in that has anime movie dubs before Japanese BR release?

Tanya was one showing. There is no dub.

Konosuba dub is good.

Fight me.

why would I fight you over objective truth?

Shit bait

You too. GG.

but the dub IS good user

Its decent at best, but saying that its superior to the original cast? What the fuck? In any case you fucks are the minority here, literally almost everyone would rather watch it sub.

>uses gg unironically
So you are a faggot, a liar, a newfag and a teenager as well. Please jump off a bridge immediatly.

Where did we ever say it was better or superior????

All I said was good game. And, you tell me to jump off a bridge.

Well, no matter, I got other things to do. It's been fun.

Imagine watching a fucking dub for anything

>current year
>being a sub elitist
okay fag

>calling elitism when its the truth
Faggot indeed

I doubt it's going to be dubbed. Seems kind of a waste to show a niche film and then do shit that pisses off hardcore fans who care enough to see it in favor of casuals who don't.

megumin a cute

>sub elitist
Watching things subbed is the norm nigger.

Would you suck her futa dick?

Attached: Sylvia_Anime.png (367x669, 120K)

Sadly, no. Most of her dialogue are in the first 1/3 of the movie before they reached the village, after that she doesn't get to talk much. A few cute animated Aqua scenes while they were walking around the village though.

S-she's a futa?

A tranny

A man with fake tits.

yes

Never come back please. Your posts are dreadful.

Well, the Konosuba dub is pretty well done, so I'll gladly watch it

youtu.be/GUSJfLnOvbc

I especially love Erica Mendez as Megumin. God, her voice is so cute.

Attached: 1507599707791.jpg (2480x3507, 1.87M)

yep

Is it going to be like Rebellion and Kizu where theres like 2 theatres at most per state and half the states aren't included, or like Fate/MiA where there's much more?
The 3 hour roadtrip out of state and meeting anons for Rebellion was fun.

im gonna need to rewatch konosuba dubbed now, this is desert punk tier

>dubbed

>futa snake
Oh my

too bad Erica is a cunt in real life. I wonder if she's gonna get replaced after the whole vic debacle

Delusional Vicfag

I've already watched konasuba twice normally
are you really that autistic?

For people who prefer subs, it’s ironic they fail here in basic reading comprehension.

Cool

Imagine if we could give their bodies new personalities.

Heck, I'd steal Aqua's body, she doesn't deserve it

is it just me that finds it ironic that the "parody" (not really a parody, but most people seem to think it is) of Isekai is one of the bigger Isekais?

Aqua would actually be interested with multiple personalities. Calm, stormy, raging seas.

Holy shit stalker sama, what are you doing here

>Megumin and Darkness gets their minds stuck in Aqua
>they all have to share her body
this is kinda hot....

>Kazuma gets his mind stuck in there as well

Attached: 1566667720210.jpg (950x1346, 115K)

I can understand Megumin's appeal. But aqua? The only thing about her is her decent body, and liking a girl just for her body means you have massive shit taste.

so?

Holy fuck this needs to be a doujin or a fanfic

Attached: 1567204395038.jpg (499x501, 34K)

imagine getting to treat aqua like darkness wants you to treat her

>Kazuma and Aqua argues
>Megumin takes controll and uses the bodys insane mana reserves to cast several explosions
>Darkness is just turned on sharing a body and not controlling said body

Without the pain she received from Vanir, body sharing would be old hat for her.

Ok but she's sharing body with Kazuma in this scenario, and the others can grab control whenever they want
which honestly would make her fuckable

Attached: 279874447006211.png (1024x1008, 1.32M)

Are there any plans for these novelty items to be distributed?

Attached: ノベルティ.jpg (720x3791, 547K)

Reminder Megumin will never hump you like her stick.

Attached: ca9780c98095ccb747ab0758b6277c6618f4312f_hq.gif (500x281, 763K)

So how dumb is the demon king? When one of his generals gets defeated, he doesn't send a dozen assassins to kill whatever did it?

Marriage.

Attached: megumin.jpg (1200x1200, 212K)

Thanks Robert.

and they cant have private thoughts since they're all in the same head so whenever kazuma thinks badly of her the whole body orgasms which makes everyone think badly of her and get annoyed with her which just makes their shared body orgasm even harder

>no private thoughts
>Darkness so horny it sends Aquas body into several Orgasms whenever Kazuma thinks ill of any of them
holy shit I need this in my life

Attached: kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo-01-aqua-goddess-bowing-shocked-comedy-face.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

pissing in lalatinas mouth!

Attached: 012_en.jpg (1564x1907, 1.27M)

The explosion maniac seems to be more stable than the other two.

This. Saggy cow tits it's something that you will easily find in old Botox whore grannies, clean that image out of your head.

>Aquas voice actress doing impressions of all the other characters

Attached: Xkq0w.jpg (566x413, 45K)

Finally, its even near my birthday too!

Attached: MOyJQVn.png (1086x900, 1.63M)

Megumin would never marry a tittymonster, much less her rival.

>pumped up kicks begins to play
>trenchcoat mafia about to shoot the place up
>suddenly, they hear a bunch of chununi bullshit being said
>they thought it's just from the movie as the lift up their poverty pony AR on the audience
>50 glinting barrels
>EXPROSION!
>shooter gets pummeled with 37mm flares, then blows up as someone has actually managed to buy a DD 40mm
>cinema burns down

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1536, 135K)

/r/anime please leave.

I want to gently tease Megumin for being a naughty little girl!

Attached: eromineromineromineromin.jpg (706x998, 156K)

Isn't it implied in the books the demon king actually just wants to be left alone and it's the residents of the world who keep bothering him for no reason?

It'll probably turn out to be someone sent there by Aqua or something.

Wish it was coming to the UK, apparently your name was in the cinemas here but they won't do anything other than major anime. Missed out on youjo senki because of this too.

>Went to see both heaven's feel movies in the theatres
>During the 1st one 2 people mistakenly thought their jokes were funny enough to shout them
>2nd movie and shinji is about to rape sakura
>Fedora wearing guy behind me: "oh no please no fuck off"
>Screams "heall you thats what you get you prick" after the scene
Watching anime with others is hell and I bet it will be 10 times worse for a show like konosuba.

Ill just yell at those faggots to shut up, I have experience with dealing with whiny children and their mothers in theatres.

Then you will spend more time yelling than actually enjoying the movie. People couldn't shut up during the 1 or 2 lewd scenes in HF and this is konosuba. There will be someone talking and shouting every minute. I thought about going to see this movie for a second but honestly the cinema experience would probably ruin it.

Cinema is dead. Even if you're alone the fact you can't pause makes it inferior to blurays.

Darkness. She's rich, hot, and erotic, and doesn't cripple you with debt.

>but massive masochist
I still don't understand how that's supposed to be a downside.

I just watched the trailer for this and it looks pretty great, but what does it have to do with Konosuba's writer? Did she actually work on it or did you just mention it here because it's another goofy isekai comedy?

How about "so much of a masochist they will put your life in danger in order to feel pain and is also super annoying about their fetish in general"

>>>Darkness is just turned on sharing a body and not controlling said body
You mean trying to get herself either raped by a horde of monsters, or get super drunk and raped by drunks.

I feel that's probably because she has no other outlet for it. A few nights in the rapenasium every week (or even every day, if necessary) and she'll be a perfectly well adjusted individual the rest of the time.

She ruined the story.

I meant just the act of say Kazuma controlling Aquas body would make Darkness horny af, but thinking about it, she would try and set up a situation like that too in Aquas body

Attached: luna boogie.webm (1280x720, 602K)

Where'd everyone go?

I went to cuddle with my wife Aqua

Attached: 1567860302691.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

I don't play League anymore, but it's nice to hear Riven as Lalatina

Im just here to beg for a link to a camrip
I cannot take this shit anymore

Attached: 1556781948653.gif (540x300, 1.63M)

Where is CGTranslations
When is CGTranslations
How is CGTranslations
Why is CGTranslations not updating
Who is CGTranslations being hindered by

Attached: yumyumyumyumyum.jpg (944x3000, 1.46M)

Voluma 16 when? I need more goddess bullying.

Attached: 23-230836_crying-konosuba-aqua-crying-face-hd-png-download.png (5072x4091, 2.03M)

>KyaaaAAAAAAA! Kazuma-saaaAAAAAAAAAN

Attached: DAMEGAMI.jpg (640x341, 44K)

What year do you think it is? Only anime movies that get dub only releases is Dragonball movies due to Toei being Toei.

No.

user sounds like he hasn't left his house in 20 years and only went to a theater during a valentines showing.

Darkness has no downside.

Fucked mentally, impenetrable hymen, will still cuck you, will bankrupt you every bit as bad as Aqua. //Is too cute for her own good

Attached: D3eAnBdUEAQHowf.jpg (843x1200, 176K)

Hope that user who wanted this is still here

Attached: megoumssn.jpg (1831x2150, 3.43M)

Did Megumeme eat too many burgs?

even if Kazuma, Megumin and Darkness were all sharing her body?

Kazuma desu.

Attached: 1559877782562.jpg (412x542, 39K)

Of course, at least she'll have more substance

She ate a few too many gallons of semen

>she's in Aqua mode
>acting like a dumb slut
>suddenly she becomes super horny
>starts accusing you of wanting to lock her up in a dungeon and do unspeakable things to her
>she starts arguing with herself
>says KAZUMA
>says hai Kazuma desu
>suddenly throw out an explosion spell, blowing up your neighbours hous

She ate too many gallons of my cume
Fixed it for you

>Imagine having just lalatina in aqua's body
>My pp is solid af just thinking about that

Attached: 1557616237084.jpg (600x800, 71K)

Why is she so horny?

Sniff and lick.

Coffee?!

Attached: CollageMaker_20190908_165012728.jpg (1096x720, 478K)

Does japanese media marketing department even know europe exsists? Is ther just ocean, where europe should be.
I hope these fuckers never complain about piracy, thats 100% on them.

inb4 t. mad eurofag.

Overdose

t. Mad turkish

that's a good smell

Hopefully soon, there's some fun stuff in there like Kazumas training.

How long to wait till BD rips?

WAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: .45 acp.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

So Slyvia is a bunch of men and women mutated into one being together?

Still some time, it's barely out. But how long until it's on crunchy?

Would a few weeks be too long to get rips of it if CR gets it then or too early?

I can't wait to see my wife Aqua again!

Attached: IMG_1662.jpg (1000x1100, 463K)

>futa
Eh would still hit it.

Now I am happy I actually read LN because I couldn't wait for 3rd season. In anime these unrealistic cowtits really ruin it for me.

Although I can appreciate the appreciation for ergodynamics and a big fuck-off drum magazine, Megumin seems more like an M79/China Lake kind of girl.

Attached: smell of explosion magic.png (1280x1707, 2.08M)

I haven't seen a movie in theaters in forever, maybe I'll go see this one if it's near me.

>My wife
Fuck off, she's mine cucklord

Attached: 1567569843147.jpg (460x417, 62K)

I want to suck on Luna's tits and cum inside her vagina

Attached: HorribleSubs-Kono-Subarashii-Sekai-ni-Shukufuku-wo-2-03-1080p.mkv_20170128_231450.902-1.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

That is for home defense. For concealed carry, she's all about the 10mm.

Attached: 20190908_192219.jpg (750x750, 211K)

Based /ak/ posters

They would be improved with slave outfits and womb tattoos

Bobcut Megumin?

Attached: 03ce202106f61c358badbc379153927d.png (2481x2669, 2.39M)

Inferior to long hair.

I have never seen an anime movie ever advertised at a movie theater.

Attached: conan.png (528x531, 411K)

season 2 isn't dubbed, aka the good season.

I saw both Koe no Katachi and Heaven's Feel II advertised before normalfag movies.

Hey Robert, is the theater not serving crab legs anymore?

Lmao. I hope this is the canon ending

LN realistic vanilla breast size > generous manga boobs > monster milkers anime

we're gonna bring them back just for this event, so don't miss out!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.22_[2017.01.25_2 (1280x720, 74K)

Is Aqua tsundere towards Kazuma?

Megumin want hug

Attached: 1dde2e9232ed982182ed5cb8563e6c4c.jpg (1463x2600, 1.46M)

Attached: 65352339ea589b0ca30e340efec86c97.jpg (1067x1500, 143K)

Has she exploded yet today? If not, take her for the explosion walk first.

Aqua is fundere

i forgot how much this show makes me laugh

No, she's mine

Attached: 3e8307d95eb2fc1cbe6985c1e906efed.jpg (1069x1500, 184K)

Imagine bending megumin over yunyun

YES

Attached: pg_026.jpg (2101x3000, 683K)

at least yunyun would have some company

Just IMAGINE Megumin tanning on the beach and afterwards she has two big white spots in the shape of hands on her butt

Imagine bending Slyvia over both Megu and Yunyun at the same time.

I saw Code Geass advertised at a normalfag movie too

That like pretty much the same retards.

No, she is retarded

>Crunchi
Nope, not giving my shekels to SJW's no thanks, Crunchycunt can shove it. I'll just torrent it and once it's available on DVD then I'll give the studio shekels directly.

Attached: Megumin shares fig newtons with cat.jpg (513x640, 530K)

Considering she sort of teases him with shit like oh and dont think you could touch my butt in the darkness id say she is

Attached: 13.jpg (1132x1600, 372K)

Teasing doesnt mean being tsundere, if that was the case then literally every character is tsundere towards Kazuma

I don't believe you.

this

the only character that acts tsundere around kazuma is chris, and thats a stretch.

Why doesn't Megumin remove the bag?

this image makes my heart mel, sh'e so pretty

They aren't advertised with the rest of the trailers right before the movie. They're usually shown shortly after the screen itself turns on, before the bit with TV previews and Coke advertisements. The Heaven's Feel II advertisement was the very first thing that played for me when I went to see Bumblebee.

>this is apparently a good dub
>in 2017+2
Just fucking burn Funimation to the ground already.

Same thing at my Cinemark theater. It's always funny hearing the reactions of the normalfags in the audience. It's also kind of surreal to see so many anime movies getting released in US theaters, let alone advertised before blockbusters. Couldn't help but laugh at seeing a fucking Hibike Euphonium on the silver screen in a crowded theater, shit was so weird.

I saw Kaguya-hime at TIFF. It was pretty good, no weebs at all.
Takahata was also there too talking to the audience afterwards. He died just 3 years later after telling everyone what he wanted to make another movie ;_;

this sounds awful as a non-american

Aqua was fine but the rest not so much.

You know that it being on Crunchy means we get subs faster right?

>Konosuba: Aussie dub version
Imagine

it would fucking amazing mate

Then you don't know American cinema because in the past some films have only been shown in 1 or 2 theatres.

!hug

In terms of personality: Megumin

Considering she is the majority's favorite, I wonder if the rest of the anons choose her under the same basis.

The 3 times I've gone to see anime in a theater so far have all been great. Chill audience, no one messing with the experience, and everyone engaged with the movie being shown. Definitely not going to miss seeing explosions in a theater. It sucks that some of you don't seem to have good luck with your showings.

>has no downside
Yeah, its obvious you are an anime only

shes the easy choice for anyone but the insecure

Thank god here in Mexico everyone is autistic about wanting only subs unless is dragon ball godtier dub.

>to suffer through 3 hours of the cringiest weeaboos in the country while having to watch this movie in a room with 100 other people just seems like the most emasculating thing in existence.
I saw the Kizumonogatari movies in theaters just because I wanted to see them before BD rips, and it was only kind of worth it. Seeing any movie on a big screen is a nicer experience than watching it on a small screen, even in the comfort of my home; however, the amount of uncomfortable laughing from the other weebs, throughout the movie, just made it hard to enjoy. It was like watching a movie with black people. Any and all fanservice scenes are automatically ruined when 50 mouthbreathers giggle uncomfortably around you. Why do so many of you freaks feel the need to make so much noise during movies?

>Not to mention it will be dubbed most likely. One less reason to watch on theaters.
No, it most likely won't be dubbed. All the anime movies like this that I've seen in American theaters have been normal Japanese with English subtitles. It's only the titles picked up by a big studio to license it, like Howl's Moving Castle, that get dubs.

tl;dr
but you seem a huge weeb that unironically would go to see the movie live, end yourself

1/10.

Are you fucking serious? Is this some Yea Forums bullshit NEET mentality? You're posting on a mongolian singing ranch for anime movies and you think you're not a weeb? Considering that most normalfags don't even know what Yea Forums is, much less talk about anime online, I'd put you well into weeaboo territory, and you're talking about anime but you want to have a tsundere relatinoship with watching it in theaters, you're the especially autistic kind.

For your sanity I hope that what you wrote is just a pasta.
If not, sweet jesus this is pinnacle autism

tl;dr
but you seem like you know a lot about autism. take your meds.

That wasnt even a good comeback. Are you really that mad because Im not a weeb? kek

Lol, your denial is cute.

>anyone i dont agree with is wrong
Typical incel weeb mentality.

This post reeks of newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=22dYS1Fgw2o

Attached: 100_2465.jpg (3296x2472, 1.93M)

>ITT: people saying the theatre will smell of weaboo filth when they are literally filthy weaboos themselves and are actually pretending they're not afraid of leaving the house and talking to someone to buy a ticket.

fuck off hypocrites.

Attached: 1545253427222.jpg (490x333, 66K)

>Aqua ya fucken cunt stop being a stupid bint

Attached: 1566428100857.png (600x450, 389K)

The fuck that's not my image

Attached: 1566866723530.jpg (540x960, 88K)

Where the FUCK is the camrip?

Attached: m0ip0uamwak31.jpg (1660x1660, 255K)

Would you a Vanir?

Attached: hBGq4AD.png (1443x2048, 2.16M)

Cute
First time I see this fanart

Attached: j2l8hs87fel31.jpg (1157x1637, 390K)

Forgot from where I got it, but I like it too because it captures the innocent-cute side of her very well.

Who is gonna risk it when everyone will just pirate the full copy in a few months anyways?

>A few months

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We're fine as long as long as we get something to work with. Someone would probably sub it or you can just watch it raw.

Just stop being a NEET and that time will fly by before you know it.

Attached: 1486714820180.jpg (474x479, 54K)

Australia got Weathering with you, but Konosuba is probably too lewd for our cinemas.

S3 when?

wtf this is garbage! You cant be serious. There is no way anyone can say that this shit is good voice acting with a straight face. I mean seriously! Did we even watch the same thing?

The ratings committee probably took one look at Megumin and said "banned from australia".

>too flat for Australia!
they should put that on the poster

Aqua isn't half bad, but the rest, yeah.

Let's be fair.

Everybody knows Kadokawa hates money.