Deathnote

Holy fuck this is so trash.
Maybe if it hadn't started so incredibly strong it wouldn't feel as embarassing as it now seems.
So many parts were simply cringe; make the writers read one ethics work by a serious philosopher and the show would become infintely more interesting.
Ryuk being nothing but that little side dude without a serious Arch (which is a total waste not to have the shinigami world have some tumult as well which Ryuk had a role in that ties back to the efforts in the human world)
the large amount of worthless braindead extra characters to react to stupid "ingenious" moves by the main characters
all female characters being so absolute horseshit that near entirely ruined the show
L story being dragged out only to be over beaten in annoyingness by the two successor kids
The final part being so convoluted and having an ex machina opaque solution that is possibly supposed to be another """""""""""ingenious"""""""" outwitted move against an initial outwitting move.
absolute horseshit, not even any kino-esque scenes in the entire 37 episodes.
Btw also worst show to pretend to care about any female characters

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Attached: 079.png (475x475, 123K)

It sure is Netflix in here

Attached: 1567477052596.jpg (280x360, 77K)

Fuck you, I have any streaming services and won't spend a dime for a VPN.
This show, considering it wasted 19 HOURS of my life falls short so hard it is infuriating. I haven't looked into the making of this but I would not be surprised if they had to fire and rehire a whole new team at least two times to salvage the massive fuck ups of the previous retard group.
I really really enjoyed the premise and was hopeful when the shinigamis seemed to take a greater part but there was nothing. This show became so vapid and turgid for the plot after episode 5 or something and that leaves some 30+ left to go!
This should be revisited with the same premise and the improvement I have suggested in the OP. Make it only 12 episodes or something idc, save the initial quality.

Hi, I'd like to unsubscribe from this blog. Thanks!

A lot of counter arguments defending the shit writing, coming from all the Yea Forums geniuses.
You know Im right, jsut wont admit it.

The show did not waste 19 hours, you did when you kept on watching despite it being "obviously" bad.
The shinigamis were nothing but a catalyst so the story could take place, nothing ever hinted that their world would take part of the story.
As for not having any kino moments, that is just an opinion and you should kill yourself for not thinking the potato chips scene was kino.
Most of Yea Forums probably do not see DN as their favorite or in the top spot, but much like Cowboy bebop it was one that rose to fame in the west and everyone has simply heard of.
Now go be infuriated somewhere else.

All true. But it's babby's first anime so a lot of newfags will get defensive towards your post.

Attached: smartdoneright.jpg (2005x1243, 1.41M)

>nothing ever hinted that their world would take part of the story.
yes it did, when in the first seem Ryuk says: "This world is rotten" jsut as the fuckboy said.
It hinted at both world needing some cleaning up being done.

You mean to tell me the start when Ryuk Clearly just told them "fuck this place im going somewhere else" was a hint that we were going back there?
Are you that daft?

>yes it did, when in the first seem Ryuk says: "This world is rotten" jsut as the fuckboy said.
yes it did, when in the first scene Ryuk says: "This world is rotten" jsut as the fuckboy said about his world.

10/10 concept
0/10 execution

Yes I am sorry for assuming the possibility of something great ebing supposed in a piece of "art".
Ryuk could have been the Satan in Paradise Lost, jsut for his world and against the shinigami king, or whatever he was called as, as him being "God".
Utilizing the human wolrd for this goal somehow could have led to an incredibly interesting and unique aspects of struggle with justice and righteousness (maybe even contrast human justice vs transcendental jsutice), instead of what we ended up getting with various fuckboys as portrayed on the right side of this post's pic """""""""""""outwitting""""""" each other by being 5 steps ahead in retarded scenarios.

>Utilizing the human wolrd for this goal
You mean like he did? Ryuk boils down to boredom, and giving Light a deathnote solved that part.
I am not saying the show didnt have its big downsides like 4d chess characters and everything after L died.
Yes they could have made more with this whole premise, but they did not, still there was no hints about going to the shinigami world, just your hopes, which is different to foreshadowing.

>Ryuk boils down to boredom
Hence Ryuk wanting to change the shinigami world.
I ama aware the showw's Ryuk really just wanted entertainment, but this was like someone jsut turning of Netflix to run in the background.
Why the fuck would you have that be part of a show that clearly struggld to keep the plot going due to its own limits.
They have the shinigamis, the shinigami world and they do close to nothing with it.
The shinigami eyes were underwhelming beyond its first use and the shinigami influence in the wolrd was too.
At least the second shinigami did something.
You are exactly voicing my disappointment with this trash show. Thank you!

>Johan written by stupid person
Johan has borderline supernatural feats on purpose you idiot you're barely supposed to look at him as a human for most of the story

Attached: 0AD3.jpg (1944x4138, 694K)

>kino-esque
Please die. Death Note is garbage but still please die.

The lack of aesthetic emotion can be defined as not being kino.
Don't let your little insecurities make you an unbarable presence for others.

Man whisperfags infect everything.

Its shit for edgy teens, what else did you expect from baby's first anime

No problem mate! My intention was not to defend the show as much as defend the written intentions of Ryuk.

Get cancer, retard and take your shitty Yea Forums meme with you in the grave, you worthless subhuman.