ITT: pleb filter in manga

Attached: memory time travel.jpg (2037x3056, 3.2M)

You can't call anything in Snk a "pleb filter" bec it's a popular series that plebs are watching.

Then how come so many literal plebs dropped the series after this was revealed?

How many? Or are you saying the hundreds of thousands of plebs who follow this dropped it?

The viewership and manga sales dropped as soon as PATHS and memory time traveling was a thing, because plebs were expecting it to continue being a survival horror story. But Isayama never wanted SnK to be just a shitty survival story, the premise was just the set-up to hide all the major plotwists. SnK focused more on war and politics instead of becoming "the walking dead" with giants because it's an ingenious series and not a shitty generic shonen.

Attached: unfiltered kino.jpg (1748x1632, 829K)

People were dropping this series because of dogshit characters with hilariously unlikeable protagonist and central cast, utterly retarded story and setting long before Isayama devolved to time fuckery.

how do you people even read this disgusting scanned shit

i couldn't get into manga until i bought physical copies

try to adjust the size to your monitor

Shit
I might give some unreleased in my country manga a go on my kindle then

>manga sales dropped
Lol really? Snkfags have been bragging about the high sales. Got any source on this?

It was bad even before that.

Based.

Man the art was so much better during this part than the current chapters

I was pleb filtered when they turned into titans.

Isayama probably need a break. He had to work for both the event and the manga at the same time, for this reason 119 had a rushed art. He probably is phisically exausted and still have to mostly draw black foundal since the paths jurney started in chapter120. At least he is still a good writer and the story is still good (and the actual art regression isn't bad as Yuyu yakushu,tokyo ghoul etc...)

This

People who use phrases like "pleb filter" can't be reasoned with.

>he is still a good writer
Is this bait?

Why is always this one ESL guy who's defending Hackyama with stupid shit like this in every of his posts? Fuck off, man

The fanbase is full of low IQ ESLs that think SnK has great writing.

what you really mean is that normies hear about manga, try the super popular one Snk, read it and find its absolute dogshit, and never look at manga again cause they can't be bothered to look for something that is good or fits their taste.

Based.

>chadren unlikable

1pbp

I stopped watching this shit after the 3rd episode, what the fuck is going on in this page?

you're one to talk, you fucking mong

>long before Isayama devolved to time fuckery.
They dropped it before the first chapter?

>literally the first chapter is called "To you 20000 years from now"
>First time we see Eren he's reliving someone elses memories, and begins to cry seeing them
>He wonders why Mikasa's hair is short again

You're retarded
Anyone who has more than the memory of a goldfish has been expecting this since the start.

Attached: x20.png (1063x1600, 272K)

Attached: x21.png (1040x1600, 299K)

>I stopped watching this shit after the 3rd episode
You lack so much information to understand what is going on that it would be like explaining you quantum physics while you haven't learnt algebra. Not saying the plot is that complicated, it's just a metaphor to show you how far this manga went and how useless and long telling you what is happening would be.

No ones stupid enough to explain 300 chapters of backstory to you so that they can finally say why that means that in context, just so you can say "Pfft, that sounds stupid" because you only heart it out of context and didn't actually read shit so of course it isn't going to make sense.

>the premise was just the set-up to hide all the major plotwists
isn't that quite literally the case for every story ever made?

no joke
it's such a good pleb filter that it keeps cancer from reading better manga and destroying any attempts at discussion
unlike the people reading this stool, hunterfags at least have the excuse of losing their sanity thanks to their hiatuses

Attached: tumblr_pu932jBR1u1vnzggko1_540.png (540x435, 118K)

titans reincarnate in humans, this guy is getting memories from Eren
>HURRR DURR IM SO SMART BECUZ I DIDN'T DROP THIS GARBAGE MANGA AT EP1

Good decision. It gets worse.

>t.eren selfinsert

This, dropped it immediately after that

absolutely based

why is Eren reliving someone else's memories?

exactly the point I dropped this cringefest

>titans reincarnate in humans, this guy is getting memories from Eren
read slower

Ok, why is he holding a syringe? What's wrong with his eyes?

hxh and snk are literally the only shounen actually worth reading

>doesn't recognize trolling
is Yea Forums this shitty?

>DUDE I WAS JUST TROLLING!!
Sure.

Except most other stories are formulaic in the overall plot themes.
A simple one just so you understand is how friendship is being sidelined by family, not like many other manga that does the exact opposite.

Attached: hxh.jpg (1080x2029, 480K)

There was an anime a few seasons ago with the premise of a younger sister who wanted to fuck her older brother and in the show she wanted to fuck her older brother so some shows break the mold and do groundbreaking things.

>tumblr image
Further proving on fujoshits like Zenitsu

Attached: 1567566474629.jpg (396x418, 87K)

Titan sucks. Post the true chad SNK instead.

Attached: __andy_bogard_joe_higashi_shiranui_mai_terry_bogard_and_wolfgang_krauser_fatal_fury_drawn_by_oobari_ (1000x1423, 1.08M)

>why is he holding a syringe?
is titan serum to convert the other guy into a titan so he, in turn, can eat him while being a titan, so he (guy with beard) can steal his titan powers from him (guy without beard) because that's how you get to be a titan with powers and autonomy, he is also doing this because he is about to die because being a person with the power to transform into a titan with autonomy also shortens your life span. So, he's giving is titan form to the other guy so the other guy can continue his mission, which is to steal another titan with even more powers
>What's wrong with his eyes?
he transformed into a titan and then back to human, that's how eyes of poeple who do that look like for a while after transforming

>he still hasn't realized he's the pleb
kek

I literally stopped reading after this

I think what you meant to say was that it for popular enough that he wanted to get on the gravy train and milk the fuck out of it for money and has literally no idea what to do with it, so he makes it as dumb as possible.

I didn't drop the series. Cringe post Snkfag.

this

>pleb
AoT, along with OPM & Death Note, are the most common 1st anime for newfags in the last 10 years. It's literally a pleb series.

Attached: 1444273139450.jpg (500x500, 86K)

This

Snkfags are delusional. They think their fanbase is some sekrit club when it's literally the most popular pleb series.

Attached: 1563760752219.jpg (648x720, 144K)

Hell yeah brother

Attached: ED5lhunWkAIvt2v.jpg (1024x882, 106K)

>Series losing popularity
>P-P-PLEB FILTER
Cope

pleb

please, next time you post about this piece of garbage, make sure to include the name in the subject so my filters can catch it. thanks

thanks for bumping the thread sir

o im laffin. now let go the bait off my mouth.