One piece

one piece

Attached: ED4JlMJWwAEzqqK.png (537x720, 616K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y6ao66DG5Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=1PlcdMrBrMc
youtube.com/watch?v=cgDQgFlMxbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoa, I don't remember it being like that in the movie

>clearly a two piece
???

I want to marry and impregnate Rebecca

Attached: 519776ca64cd71aa9b0288b6c4d16ab9.gif (500x281, 694K)

enjoy having whiny little faggots as children

I will be proud of each of them

revolver ocelot

Attached: THIS GUN IS THE BEST GUN.png (364x453, 203K)

t. Koby

Carrot is the only attractive female in the Straw Hat crew

Attached: 1565721989917.png (800x1120, 540K)

False

Attached: 1567876656501.jpg (661x935, 514K)

If there won't be fanart of kiku forcing her hunge sword up zolos sheath soon I'll draw it myself.

Both are correct.

Attached: Peter Zeus.jpg (583x689, 22K)

Still wrong

Attached: 1233.jpg (736x981, 190K)

The only people Kiku is fucking in fan art is either Nami or Robin. You know how this goes.

hot

Attached: EDxIgoAUYAAPUIE.jpg (1280x1754, 174K)

youtu.be/y6ao66DG5Vg

Shanks has never won a fight.

Perona is the cutest strawhat

Attached: 1567624556322.png (640x512, 112K)

They're gonna inherit Kyros' genes so it'll be fine

Whatever you say, Mihawk

I love him with every fiber of my being!!!

Attached: Mugiwara is Safe.png (1006x952, 1.25M)

He'll come to Wano, shit talk Luffy, kill Big meme and steal Kaido's fruit. You've been warned

Attached: one_piece_925_marshall_d_teach_blackbeard_moria__by_amanomoon_dcstof1-fullview(2).jpg (1280x561, 111K)

This isn't the way I'd like to see the Big Mom-Kaido Alliance problem resolved, but it's not the most outlandish and unlikely scenario I can conjecture.

I want to see them friendly fight.

You mean we'll just get more art of Robin fucking Nami, Kiku won't be involved.

I think Luffy could beat Blackbeard at this point.

Gay

Leave Hackposters to us..

Attached: Stampede squad.jpg (1200x873, 1.19M)

In your fucking dreams, user. Nigga can break Luffy as soon as he touches him.

Buggy is the key to all this, if we can get him working

BB intervening is the only way that i can imagine
-Moria going to Wano is a must but it wouldnt make sense for him to go there by himself
-There is absolutely no way that Luffy and his allies can defeat 2 Yonko, even if BM's army is just the one in her ship. Its completely impossible
-The marines intervening wouldnt help either since they would fight both the Yonko and Luffy
BB is the only meaningful help that i can think of
Why? Even if he was the weakest of all Yonko he still a Yonko, and Luffy is barely first commander level

>one piece
>wearing two piece
one job

King Kong Gun would fold Blackbeard like a deckchair

Attached: mu.jpg (960x756, 173K)

Luffy haven't used that since Doflamingo, and even when Ace tried to pull the same shit on him, he still managed to absorb the damage and nullify Ace's powers

We just don't know yet, but I believe that the combo darkness + quake can easily shit on Luffy

Assuming that it would hit, one strong quake punch is as strong, if not stronger, than a kig kong gun, and Blackbeard can spam that

The Marines don't have to fight Luffy. Kaido & Big Mom are a much more immediate issue, fight against Luffy & his allies would just stretch whatever the Marines could gather to fight two Yonko even further. On top of that, Blackbeard probably isn't strong enough to take on two Yonko at the same time. Plus, I don't see Blackbeard's crew being able to defeat all the officers for the Beast Pirates and the BMP that are present.

>but it's not the most outlandish and unlikely scenario I can conjecture.
How 'bout that: Brook summons Oden's spirit to possess Zoro and kill Kaido properly this time.

One dream

> first commander level
Not a thing, orojackson refugee.

How is your break week going, user? Did anything interesting?

Attached: LuffyTama.jpg (1111x640, 260K)

That's more outlandish than "Marines recognize they lack enough projectable force to defeat two Yonko Crews, and start offering incentives for non-warlord crews to help them in fighting them"

Great moment. One Piece is such an amazing manga

For a forum centered around One Piece they sure do like their DBZ-tier powerlevel faggotry

anyone else find the art style absolutely repulsive?

Luffy would pop like a balloon the instant he tries using Gear 3 or 4.

Yeah, 11year old me for about the first 5 chapters.

Oda can't drawn normal people. If you can't deal with that, this series isn't for you.

>The Marines don't have to fight Luffy. Kaido & Big Mom are a much more immediate issue
I can only see Fujitora using that line of thought, because as far as we know the marines see Luffy almost as big of a threat than the Yonko, Akainu might even think that he is worse
>Blackbeard probably isn't strong enough to take on two Yonko at the same time
I didnt say he could, thats why specified that he would kill BM, but only stwal Kaido's fruit, after Luffy and allies are done with him
>buuuh plebbit orojackson
People have been using that term since Marco, newfag

pleb filtered

Well, school started again so I guess.

Attached: 7820049384180.png (850x1046, 1.19M)

>People have been using that term since Marco
It doesn't change the fact it's not a thing, orojackson refugee.

Practiced drawing and read other manga, that's about it. Thankfully the chapter this week comes out early so the wait doesn't feel as bad.

Attached: how to kill the kaido.png (1268x716, 1004K)

>Marines see Luffy as almost as much a threat as the Yonko. Akainu might think he is a greater threat
I can't imagine anyone in the Marines thinking that Luffy is a more pressing issue that an alliance between two Yonko. Sengoku practically shit his pants when Shanks showed up at Marineford, probably because he recognized that any further fighting would at best end with a pyrrhic victory.
>BB fighting BM while Luffy, Kaido, Law, etc all sit idly by and let it happen
If Blackbeard attacks BM, Kaido is going to join in and give him a new boipussy

Maybe not more pressing but they would definatly not just ignore him, he is the "fifth yonko" after all. Even if they did ignore him during the war they would definatly not do it after thats over
>If Blackbeard attacks BM, Kaido is going to join in and give him a new boipussy
Not if he is busy dealing with Luffy, Zoro, Kidd or whoever else end up joining the fight

When is new chapter coming out?

Next week, by thursday

One Piece wouldn't work with a more traditional anime art style

>tfw two weeks from now Stampede is going to be screened in my country
>next two chapters is going to be insane and unpredictable
>anime has been good so far
Feels good bros
Next week.

Attached: 1562707493300.gif (397x560, 597K)

They're going to team up, maybe a couple of BB's crew's abilities will get shown off too
and then he's going to steal Kaido's fruit

No, but I find Wano in the anime repulsive. It's way over the top, pun not intended.

was the bun always this squishy?

I feel like I don't have the chance to post this picture often,so here it is.

Attached: 1565726324476.jpg (600x461, 63K)

Do we even know if Kaido is an actual dragon with an oni fruit or an oni with a dragon fruit?

Cute

Who's the chef tho

He's an Oni/Dragon cross-breed
His DF will be something completely unrelated and non-combat related

Is Weevil going to show up in Wano too? Damn this shit will be packed

Wano after party.

Attached: paradise.jpg (971x543, 317K)

Yep, probaly the ones that we saw in the pirate island (Shiryu, Katarina and Pizarro)

This picture doesn't show the moment immediately after where Momo realizes he's hugging his sister

Definatly a human(or oni if you think Oda will go that route). It would make 0 sense for a dragon that can control storms to be a natural thing

Close, but it's Robin.

Good. The less faggotry the better

Carrot joining the crew was foreshadowed in the Drum Island arc.

Attached: fullmoon.jpg (516x379, 64K)

>This shit again

Attached: IMG_20190710_102747_282.jpg (613x1278, 78K)

I like Carrot (the sibling thing with Chopper feels forced though, however that's more the fault of Chopper being a shit character than Carrot's fault) but I reckon she's gonna pull a Pedro. Either that or she'll fall for someone/someone will fall for her in the Grand Fleet and she'll hang with them there.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-p2hTNWZwWizOkBx.jpg (2001x721, 162K)

>Every rabbit in one piece is a reference to carrot now
God this is annoying

DREAMIN'!
Don't give it up, Carrotfag!

When the editor came out and said he wanted to fuck the bun it only fueled Carrotfags further

Only the noodle AU.

Attached: 20190907_230123.jpg (1180x558, 589K)

>The real treasure is the friendships that you forge along the way

Attached: coffre02.jpg (1200x1200, 305K)

Pedro was cool and his death was lame, didn't even take Perospero with him

Attached: peropero.jpg (406x487, 191K)

>Rogers treasure is someones else friendship
Reread East Blue saga.

>Red Poneglyphs are literally made out of Red Line

Oda already said it won't be something like that, thank god.

Attached: namigrin.png (184x155, 77K)

Braaap

Attached: what the one piece ISN'T.png (737x444, 41K)

drinking 4-8 beers every day and smoking weed
that keeps me going

anyone have link to cam rip of movie

Fits the whole muh new generation vs old generation schtick too

Attached: ONE.PIECE.full.212576.jpg (1024x611, 143K)

>anime has been good so far
*blocks your path*

Attached: Samurai_are_superstitious_and_cowardly_lot.png (1000x605, 659K)

Who was the "disciplinarian" of Rox like Nami (and to some degree Sanji) is to SHs and Ray was to RP? Shakky?

One piece women look like sex dolls, post amazoness.

>she actually died before learning it

Attached: MiserlyHandmadeEstuarinecrocodile-small.gif (435x250, 1.25M)

Late chapter? Spoilers where?

Hello

Attached: 1567186949619.jpg (620x775, 86K)

no chapter this week, early one in a few days tho

>tfw this is true

that would show that little shit

Just wanted to remind everyone that the Yami yami is OBJECTIVELY the strongest logia, and the only reason it doesnt look like that is because Teach didjt master it before the time skip and because he is not that good of a fighter

Attached: images (4).jpg (638x481, 22K)

Rebbeca is one of the strongest mentally characters in the series

Attached: -Rebecca-s-Sweet-Memory-one-piece-39641843-499-281.gif (499x281, 1.91M)

>early one
sorry I didn't pay attention, how early?

I self insert as Chopper.

Nami is for rape

Attached: 7912c35.jpg (848x1200, 161K)

>he is not that good of a fighter

Attached: 93518EEA-957C-4CDE-B7E5-6F52C765A5EE.png (500x522, 133K)

scans out on wednesday so spoilers most probably on tuesday

I literally had a dream where Carrot was from the Drum Island, this one will turn out to be true as my dream where Kuro was the part of CP0

but yami yami no mi is paramecia

>Turns on cheat mode for user
>ACTUALLY IT'S THE STRONGEST FRUIT!!!!!!
No one was denying that.

What happens if Oda dies or becomes terminally ill?

rereading op and GS year one.

Well for someone with observation haki and "weakeness" to pain he sure lacks dodging skills
There were people in the last thread iirc shitring on the capabilities of the yami yami

True, even in futashit she's always at the receiving end.

Attached: namih2.png (221x249, 64K)

nice, thanks user.

no problemo

Attached: nami skypiea special 3.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

Attached: E26D2F7D-F217-4343-B5D8-DF4B4E7E5E48.jpg (863x1250, 192K)

I thought your picture was memberberries at first glance

Attached: memberberries.jpg (311x513, 45K)

Thx and good bye user

More like a two piece.

Attached: wakawaka.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Luffy

Attached: Grab My Hand.jpg (1200x950, 96K)

>hahahahaha mamamamamai I heard that Jinbei was your friend Mugiwara so I bring him with me

Attached: 1545664593201.jpg (1080x888, 512K)

Garp

Attached: garp.png (688x367, 309K)

Still holding onto Garp originally wanting to be a pirate when he was young

Attached: BE65E8DB-8DA7-4CD0-A60D-E4A48992EBDB.png (782x595, 147K)

Have no fear. We know what the treasure really is. If it just were gold then the World Government wouldn't be so afraid of it being found. What they don't want people to find is: The greatest story never told

Attached: shanks9.jpg (210x240, 9K)

>page 6
I don't think so

Attached: Hmmm.jpg (1078x578, 185K)

Fuck Eustass Kid

Attached: Chadmen Appo.jpg (600x600, 104K)

>watches Hawkins, Drake, and Urouge getting their shit pushed in
>plays loud, obnoxious "music" and runs away

Can't wait to see who gets to push his shit in.

Haven't some people on their deathbed been told the ending by Oda? Like the make-a-wish thing except for weebs instead of children?

Is Apoo a pussy for deciding to just ride on Kaido's coattails rather than pursue the One Piece on his own? Or is he a megachad for deciding to fuck other people over for the sake of partying?

It's recently struck me that Kaido didn't want to kill himself back then, he just wanted to put on a good show so the supernovas could join his crew

Yeah I remember reading about a make-a-wish kid from a while back wanting to find out the ending of One Piece before he died and Oda told him. Apparently it made him cry tears of joy so make of that what you will.

>'Member when One Piece had soul?
>I 'member!

What would happen if oda kills luffy and makes blackbeard the pirate king? would jump let him do that? how many nips would kill themselves?

Where's based Sogeking when you need him?

Goro goro and pika pika are the strongest and most flexible fruits in general. Their abilities are so op they had to be given to complete retards that don't use a fraction of their potential or would just suck without them. Even then the goro goro needed plot armor with the gomu gomu. I wouldn't be surprised if the yami yami hard counters them because they are both light-based with some hacky bullshit, but realistically they are by the best and in their own tier. Nothing else comes close.

Attached: 1550071159441.png (658x900, 957K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1PlcdMrBrMc

People still hate this arc?

>by the best
by far the best

figthfags do because Hody wasn't an edgy society Joker villain like Doflamingo

Never hated it. I loved reading it weekly. Much better than Punk Hazard.

>guy who gave uncrippled Shanks his Scar
>weak

>youtube shit

No thanks

Well he gonna make Luffy pirate king but still gonna kill him

Doesn't necessarily mean he did it in direct single combat. Blackbeard is almost certainly an opportunist, and probably wouldn't risk a direct fight with a Shanks.

By no means was it bad. It just came off the Marineford arc and people set their expectations way too high. Personally I loved the flashbacks from arc and the new power-ups of the SH when I first saw it.

Attached: SM Jinbe.png (1200x674, 478K)

i thought shanks said blackbeard did it without being a fat nigger tho

I never knew anyone hated this arc. It was pretty great.

just illustrating

I fucked a little girl

Attached: a06deb4db16a4be467ac76da52769b2d.jpg (991x1403, 1.14M)

Shanks is a weakling. Buggy wasn't scared of him in the slightest and was confident he could beat him, despite shitting his pants over virtually everyone else.

He technically saved Hawkins' life

in your dream?

Uwotm8?

Everyone's gonna be there, Shichibukai, Revolutionaries, Marines. Or at least that's how Oda's setting it up to be.

Attached: wano croc.jpg (720x720, 33K)

Yo, Crocodile has no business lookin' that good.

>Almost an hour later
>Still up

Mods must be fapping to this, or furiously looking for the source.

Lol Blackbeard is a great combatant, scarred a Yonko and was considered viable enough to be a Yonko Commander, and that was before he even had a DF. But I do agree it's going to be the most terrifying fruit, Blackbeard literally said he would've quit his attempts to be Pirate King if he couldn't get his hands on it. If we assume he can eat two fruits without the Yami Yami, then this is particularly interesting, because Blackbeard was sure even with the power of Guru Guru and any other fruit, he still wouldn't have the strength necessary to compete with the other Yonko.

croco has always been one of the best-looking villain in the series

Attached: what.jpg (1200x879, 276K)

The previous editor was a massive Carrotfag. The new one isn't, and now Carrot's screentime has plummeted.

Attached: 1563830899017.jpg (922x1200, 232K)

You know damn well the reason he can have 2+ fruit abilities is some janky shit with tha yami yami. 95% chance it's something to do with being in complete darkness, him becoming one with the element of darkness, ???, boom stole your fruit dude. The big "twist" is going to be that he can't enter his logia mode normally because any light at all prevents him, hence the blanket. The more I think about it, the more the yami yami comes off as some fanfiction self-insertion for an edgy teenager to be the strongest by default.

Did they explain that big mist monster in Moria already?

Hopefully, when Bege and co. encounter it on their way to Thriller Bark while they're in the Florian Triangle.

Marco explicitly stated that there's always been something unusual about Blackbeard's body, not his fruit. Granted Marco isn't omniscient and it could very well be the fruit, but you can't discount the likelihood that there's something special about BB. I don't really see the yami yami as an edgy self-insert considering Oda gave it to the ugliest, least charismatic main villain in the series.

World Collectible Figure Revolutionary Army

Attached: 62425e1agy1g6r9h66d46j20iw0iwmyl.jpg (680x680, 67K)

bege is trapped in the new world now because of reverie, unless he steals a government ship and takes it underwater somehow without coating
maybe he'll have his whole crew go inside of him and pretend to be someone else to be allowed to go across mary geoise to the paradise side of the red line

I'll give you that they are more versatile both the goro goro and the pika pika cant do shit against infinite gravitational pull dude
>Blackbeard is a great combatant
Well he sure doesnt like to show off those skills then
>scarred a Yonko
If you are talking about Shanks, he wasnt scared and he was more concerned about BB's ambitions than anything else

Attached: Blackbeard awakening.gif (400x225, 1.98M)

WCF Wano Vol. 1
>Luffy
>Zoro
>Nami
>Chopper
>Tama
>Komainu

Attached: 185652.jpg (450x857, 118K)

There were all those theories about BB having a parasitic twin inside of him or him eating the Cerebus DF.

power stance

Attached: 1522761653202.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

>Hody wasn't an edgy society Joker villain like Doflamingo

But he was.

Attached: main-qimg-8bb34e275d31311a7ea687aa14ce8723.jpg (703x1024, 326K)

Scars not scared you idiot.

Attached: main-qimg-947cf9ff7350c3706da68c093202da64.png (602x388, 366K)

What is this?

WCF Wano Vol. 2
>Law
>Bepo
>Kiku
>Robin
>Usopp
>Franky

Attached: 85654.jpg (451x857, 113K)

/r/ that chart with Oda's break

>well he sure doesnt like to show off those skills then
he curbstomped a Yonko Commander

New one is a Stussychad.

Attached: One Piece editors.png (1890x372, 1019K)

He kicked Marco's ass so hard he quit being a pirate. Now all he does is jerk off on to WB and Ace's graves.

These chibi figures

Attached: One-Piece-World-Collectable-Figure-Whole-Cake-Island-3-WCF-Charlotte-Katakuri-Luffy-Zoro-Sanji-Ace.j (800x800, 64K)

Oda said that Akainu could effectively solo his way to Raftel if he were inclined, and his fruit is arguably the best in terms of pure destruction. But for 1v1 fights and similar, as well as greater versatility, the lightning and light fruits are even better. I'm serious when I say they are in their own tier at least when it comes to the more traditional powers, something as vague and edgy as darkness/gravity could have a wildcard self-insert ability that fucks it all up. It's actually disgusting how underrated the pika pika specifically is because the user's best application with it is making a fucking lightsword, I hate Kizaru so much. Someone on Katakuri's or Doflamingo's level with the goro/pika fruits could solo their way to Raftel.

Attached: 1552423347671.jpg (1920x1080, 616K)

>least charismatic
He was pretty charismatic back when he made that speech to Luffy in Mock Town I thought.

Attached: 1567436446883.jpg (1350x1014, 94K)

We dont know when he did that, it was probably when Shanks was still a regular cabin boy
Ace wasnt in the top 3 of WBs crew, plus he won mainly because the yami yami is broken, not because of his fighting skills
Yes, because he had the quake fruit and probably had already mastered the yami
Imo the only reason Kizaru doesnt use the pika pika to its "full potential" is because it would break the power scalling. I mean if BB's power was used to create actual black hole levels of gravity he would be a solar system buster

The Pika Pika no Mi is highly overrated. You can only apply light where it's being reflected, so you have assess your trajectory before making a move.

Attached: 96fd243ec69d803a07718b3a584d35a731424d2e_00.gif (210x119, 1.52M)

>starving child
>mom is killed
>doesn't know dad
>forced to learn tank spec
>fights in a colosseum where she gets booed
>has Doflamingo as her enemy
>loses the mera mera to an ace clone
>diamante fight sucks
>fightfags hate her

She really suffered a lot

>break the power scalling
That's what I'm saying. The light-based fruits inherently break any sort of power scaling Oda has managed to cobble together by this point, especially when one of them was introduced so far back. You can't balance them, hence them being in their own tier.

Not really. Enel was able to move in his electric logia form which should be around 1/3 the speed of light without any real issue, and he is a massive shitter up in the clouds with no real threats. Even if the pika pika can only move in straight lines it's still absurdly broken. Oda had to nerf both of these fruits into the ground with a dozen different power limiters just to have them barely fit in the world. Fuck fire, fuck rubber, fuck mocchi, I would kill to have lightspeed.

>>fightfags hate her

They can hate her all they want. That just means I can give her all the love to compensate.

Attached: rebecca.jpg (670x1192, 169K)

She's basically Vivi if Vivi was stuck in the New World where every fighter was a ridiculous monster. That being said I don't think she should've gotten the Mera Mera either.

Ace was 2nd Yonko Commander, putting him in the same power tier as Cracker, Doffy, and Gear 4 Luffy. Blackbeard demonstrated immense physical strength in that battle, both in his ability to bring Ace to his knees with just a few hits, and the fact that even though his ability makes him experience more pain and damage from attacks, he was able to win.

Not Revolver Ocelot
It's Gun Porcupine

Forgot the part where she was raped daily.

Stop comparing her to Vivi. Vivi is an actual good character

Attached: 2e3526a19d0ee87b7ed1a18b897e9e3b.gif (268x391, 1.77M)

>his way to Raftel
Laugh Tale, please be mindful of Goda's correct terms.

I want one piece of that ass please

Stop comparing her to Vivi, Rebbeca is an actual good character

Attached: reb.gif (498x280, 2.01M)

I should've been specific, Rebecca's like Alabasta-arc Vivi. Vivi herself was way better in the brief scenes she got every now and then after that arc though, whereas all Rebecca's had is shipperbaiting with Coby.

How in the fuck could Rebecca be shipperbaited before she even met Coby?

Vivi turned out alright in the end but she's messily written as a result of originally being a minor thug character promoted to main character status only due to Oda waifufagging over her design.

Attached: LDuYRNk.jpg (756x1008, 194K)

not really, Vivi lived on an easy mode compared to Rebbeca despite being far weaker

>Ace was 2nd Yonko Commander, putting him in the same power tier as Cracker, Doffy, and Gear 4 Luff
Dude stop, he was the second division commander, sure, but WB's crew didnt follow a powerlevel based system like the other Yonko crews seem to follow, Ace was most definatly just the forth strongest dude in WB's crew, nowhere near the level of the characters you mentioned
>Blackbeard demonstrated immense physical strength in that battle
Thats a massive exageration, he showed a decent amount of physical strength and endurance but nothing THAT impressive
>bring Ace to his knees with just a few hits
Ace was a classical case of someone getting overconfident in their DF habilities

That's what I said user

>but she's messily written
only her reveal as the princess of alabasta was kinda out of the blue. as for the rest, vivi is most probably one of the best female characters written in this series

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

I don't even think vivi would make into top 10 female character

Sanji's gayness is disturbing.

Attached: 68851539-352-k493441.jpg (352x550, 28K)

There aren't even 5 females who are as good or better than Vivi, and you know it.

Im the usual vivifag but i wouldnt say that she is one of the best written dude. She is definatly one of the best female characters but her story so far has been quite simple overall

she was the fifth female character in the latest poll after nami, boa (lol), robin and reiju (lmao)
>but i wouldnt say that she is one of the best written dude. She is definatly one of the best female characters
that's exactly what i said, user. she has been one of the best FEMALE characters in the story so far

Vivifag here again and....i think you got a point

>Ace was most definatly just the forth strongest dude in WB's crew, nowhere near the level of the characters you mentioned
Ace before meeting WB was basically equal with Jinbe. It's reasonable to assume Jinbe didn't get much stronger in recent years as he's a New World veteran who's been brawling on high level for years. And Ace probably progressed a lot in that time before his death given his age and lack of experience. Now Jinbe has proven himself superior to the likes of Queen. Ace was a fucking beast, people should accept it now, then they'll cry a lot less when we'll get more in-depth flashback for him in Wano,

Vivi is rather bad written compared to characters like Pudding Shirahoshi Boa or Big Mom, Oda back then liked making the typical Good vs Evil clash and Vivi kinda suffered on this being the flat Mary Sue princess, even Oda saw how boring she was and that's why he didn't let her join

>she was the fifth female character in the latest poll after nami, boa (lol), robin and reiju (lmao)
Since when was the poll relevant to characters being written well? Sabo's one of the most popular characters in the series

Ace was 2nd Division Commander. Oda has made it explicitly clear that Yonko Commanders are impressive and some of the strongest combatants the series has to offer. Your claim that WB's crew didn't follow a powerlevel based system is based on nothing. Yonko crews are all relatively equal, hence the standoff that's lasted between them, so anyone given the top rank of commander should be able to fight on even grounds with other crew's commanders. With that established I don't even really need to go into analyzing every punch BB's tossed as it's clear he was Yonko Commander rank even before he got his fruit.
>Ace was a classical case of someone getting overconfident in their DF habilities
I can give you this because it's the explanation we received in universe, but I do kind of find it bullshit writing on Oda's part considering no other top tier logia user has this disadvantage and post-TS makes it explicitly clear that logia users who can't deal with haki are quickly weeded out.

OI CAPTAIN KIDDO

Attached: 3156773804.jpg (600x337, 37K)

>Since when was the poll relevant to characters being written well?
since the question was about vivi making into a top x, you fucking mong

>Oda back then liked making the typical Good vs Evil clash
Robin is the only actual nuanced female character in that manner in the series.
>this being the flat Mary Sue princess
Mary Sue doesn't mean "character I dislike", retard.

?

agreed that people lowball Ace but we can't claim Jinbei is superior to Queen yet, their encounters with Big Mom were under completely different circumstances

>since the question was about vivi making into a top x
No it wasn't, it was someone saying that she was a messily written character you dumb ESL

jesus christ
now shut your trap

>Pudding
>Boa
>Big mom
>well written
A little advice user, tragic backstory=/=good written character. Shirahoshi is kinda fine but her character is rather flat, her motivations and the context surronding it are bigger than her

Is the current one Sam Hyde?

>Shirahoshi Boa

Don't even fucking start with that shit.

>Pudding

Pudding was a far messier written character than Vivi, and Oda had to bullshit a fragile psyche to force her into certain tasks.

>Big Mom

She's the same as Pudding, but on a much greater scale. Oda parades her around as a convenient plot device. She's virtually lost all agency as a character.

>Robin is the only actual nuanced female character in that manner in the series.
not really, she was good all along and all her evil trails disappear after Skypiea, still, she's a far better character than vivi, that's why Oda let her join instead
Vivi is a flat character mary sue, you may not like it but that' the truth and you have to deal with it, being a good princess that just want to save her country is all that makes her

>their encounters with Big Mom were under completely different circumstances
Yep, Jinbe had it much harder and did much better.

See the post that was in response to you dumb ESL The thread is being filled with replies completely misreading other posts now as well like and is this all you or something?

Btw if i were to say what female character are the best written ones then it would be(in no particular order): Nami, Robin, Reiju and maybe Koala, but we need to see more of her

compared to that three vivi is literally a no-character, there's a reason why Oda didn't let her join and she only served as a plot device

>'Member Sulong Carrot?

Attached: member berry.jpg (400x400, 11K)

>See the post that was in response to you dumb ESL
that's me. holy shit, you're fucking dumb

>Member Carrot?

Vivifags are retarded, be patient with them.

OI MIHAWK!

Attached: 1566508750955.jpg (960x958, 118K)

Viv is simple but good written, I wish we saw a bit more of her boyish side she had in her past though.

No they really arent dude, specially big mom
>Boa
Even though she went through hell as a slave she treats everyone as trash, her whole character fluctuates between being a total bitch and Luffy's fangirl
>Pudding
Fucking "muh childhood bullying" that got resolved by a fucking complement
>Big mom
An adult with a mind like that of a child, she is the best one of the trio but i would definatly not call her well written

The series doesn't even have well-written female characters, you people argue about anything

>she was good all along and all her evil trails disappear after Skypiea
Yeah, she gets character development, but she's way way better than other girls being either blackmailed into helping villains or just lashing out at the world for past abuses.
>being a good princess that just want to save her country is all that makes her
No, you retard, being unambiguously positive isn't what being Mary Sue is about. Character who needs more help than she's able to give can't be a fucking Mary Sue, and that's what she was in Alabasta, she's actually closer to a damsel in this arc than to Mary Sue.. "Share your burden" was her character arc.

>simple but good written
Until her milkers expanded tenfold after the timeskip. Then she became even better.

Pudding is ugly as fuck, Oda really making Sanji marry that 3 eyed whore?

I wonder what draws them to that useless side character, maybe waifufagging but she is just a blue-haired nami and isn't draw uniquely like Perona or Carrot

Explain.

Hyori is well written.

There's nothing resembling a good writing for Reiju, she's a borderline non-character. And Koala is only good written as her past self, her current self is completely bland as of now.

No she's not.

>he still has zangetsu
not-canon, wano kuni gets its treasure back, and han zolo will have to get by with the royal shit picker the hooker is gonna dump on him

Jinbei had a crew fighting alongside him and he only had to take 1 attack from Big Mom, Queen took several blows

These new spoilers for the upcoming chapters are quite spicy

Attached: Spoiler Image.png (100x100, 3K)

>An adult with a mind like that of a child, she is the best one of the trio but i would definatly not call her well written
Being a womanchild doesn't mean she can't be written good. It's actually a good writing in context.

I 'memba

Attached: 1542905478650.gif (480x270, 1.44M)

All three of them feel far more human, you can actually see them struggle and the change in their mindsets, not to even mentions that all three of them are plot-relevant and their actions actually have value, unlike Vivi who only had to be rescued every arc

Pudding is CUTE

Attached: PuddBlush.jpg (908x640, 222K)

Ran out of arguments, I see. Typical.

I think Carrot and Wanda are the only females that became strong through their own training, the rest are mostly df users, or for Reiju's genetic modification and a raid suit.
As far as being well written, pretty much none of the princesses are, always a damsel in distress in some way.

Reread Baroque Works arc, retard.

>Carrot and Wanda are the only females that became strong through their own training

Momosagi exist.

She is.

Attached: 66151199_858142741233969_5773934216316190720_o.jpg (961x548, 71K)

She's a mary sue because she literally has no flaws (aside from being generally weak comparing to the Luffy or Crocodile back then) other than that she's was just there to be the perfect mary sue good princess to show how much of a dick Crocodile was

Define well-written

HAHAHAHA, FEEL THE POWER OF THE YAMI YAMI, THE STRON- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOO HE JUST ATTACKED ME WITHOUT HIS DEVIL FRUIT HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN HOW CAN PEOPLE FIGHT WITHOUT USING THEIR POWERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT WAS JUST A PRANK DADDY PLEASE SPARE MY LIFE BURGESS SAVE YOUR SENCHOUUUUU

Attached: 4022738-w35.jpg (800x1165, 192K)

You have absolutely no idea how she fights. And I'm still not sure if she's anything more than a glorified easter egg.

We don't know how strong she is or how do we? Could be another df user.

and nothing change, thanks for proving my point

>FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUE... ASURA AWAKENING ADVANCED HAKI THREE WORLDS TIMES 1080 + (360 X 2) TONS ICH NI SAN GORILLA QUADCHILIOCOSM PLUS SINGLECHILIOSCOSM STAIR STYLE... ENEMA ENBIZU GOD DEVIL SHRIO KURO ONIGIRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
*performs a single unnamed slash*
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RRRRUFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYY I WAS JUST KIDDING LAST TIME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS TIME I WILL NEVER LOSE AGAIN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH IS THAT ALRIGHT WITH YOU PIRATE KING PLEASE SHISHISHI AT ME NOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: mihawk.jpg (618x480, 58K)

No she wasn't. For starters, Vivi wasn't liked by everyone instantly, she has defined flaws like being way too naive about the situation, which led to the infamous scene of Luffy punching her. She knows she has a long way to go as a ruler, which is why she stayed back in Alabasta than travel with the Strawhats like she wanted to.

>She's a mary sue because she literally has no flaws
Naivety, crippling unwillingness to share her burdens. Plus gag flaws like being an airhead and lack of control on Carue. And again, that's not what being a Mary Sue is about, retard.

>Sanji gets a fucking abomination as a waifu
>Luffy and Zoro have a long list of waifus waiting to fuck them
What did Oda mean by that this?

She was strong enough to be considered for Admiral. That makes her leagues more powerful than Carrot and Wanda.

based

You mean, the fan character that Oda added in as a joke?

Want pussy? Don't beg for it.

>she loves everyone too much and doesn't want anyone die that's her flaw!
literally braindamage

But was it her own strength or just DF hax?

Or Speed. I want Speed back.

Hyori could become one of the best depending on how her story with kyoshiro goes
She was trapped between wanting to live a good life with her father but being forced to watch her brother suffer, and after growing up a big part of her character was this feeling of guilty between letting her brother suffer and all the evil she commited in the name of germa. She is definatly one of the best written ones
A big part of what makes a character well written imo is him being able to rationalize based on their origins, big mom acting as if she was mentally challenge takes a huge part of that away. I will cut you a slack because theres still the rock flashback left so her character might become more well rounded after that but so far she is just a evil version of her childhood self
>All three of them feel far more human
How the fuck does Pudding feels human?
>you can actually see them struggle and the change in their mindsets
No you dont?!?!?!??! Pudding changed pretty much instantly and Boa is the same bitch to everyone except now she orgasms for Luffy, and BM becoming evil happened offscreen

Attached: 102929290.png (400x307, 105K)

PLEASE ODA BRING MY HORSEWIFE BACK

Attached: DnhZwtnW0AI9cbZ.jpg (181x390, 64K)

>Sanji has a cute teen wife
>Zoro gets the old used goods
What Oda is trying to tell us?

>no counter argument

Only Luffy has a list of fangirls, Tashigi is pure shipping delusion, Hiyori is all Zoro has.

being too good and love people too much isn't a flaw retard

You're right, it's just boring.

Attached: 1437123936851.png (1280x718, 738K)

Pudding didn't change instantly lo, she's still unable to cope with her feelings lol. You need to understand that the "evil pudding" was a mask she puts on

Being naive and inexperienced about things is a fucking flaw, since all Vivi wanted was to hand wave her problems, but Luffy told her that wouldn't solve anything.

Teach has three hearts, that's the symbolism of his flag, he has three times the vitality of a normal human and that's how he can have multiple devil fruits. Devil fruit gets eaten, dissolves in the blood, and concentrates in the eater's heart. When submerged in water the user's heart stops beating properly and they lose their strength. If you eat a devil fruit user's heart before the fruit reincarnates you can get their power, that's how Big Mom got her power from Caramel and how Blackbeard got his from Whitebeard (probably Absalom and Moria as well). This also means Blackbeard can also probably still swim despite having two devil fruits, though it probably still weakens him physically.

I feel ashamed that I laugh at those

>Hiyori
>Perona
>Tashigi
>O-Kiku

Seething.

Can't wait for Mihawk to roll up to Wano hearing rumors about the samurai and clapping Zoro's ass.

Attached: wano hawk.jpg (720x720, 30K)

Not the same guy but it is if it backfires, and thats was the point of that whole discussion with Luffy, shevwas taking all the responsability of the civil war on her shoulders and trying to keep everyone else safe, but that was impossible so it kept torturing her

>Tashigi is pure shipping delusion
Wasn't always that way.

Attached: tashigi impressed.png (158x410, 34K)

Attached: 1424913334981.jpg (640x480, 37K)

>Sanji has a canonically hideous tsundere shit "wife" that ghosted him
>Zoro has a giga stacy orbiter that is desperately trying to trick him into marrying her
What did Oda mean by this?

>when you are too good so you want to take all the suffering onto yourself because you are a flat unrealistic character but this is somehow a flaw
?

By that logic, Hancock is all Luffy has too.

>character has a trait
>this trait prevents them from solving their problems
>it's pointed out to said character
>they reform, concluding their character arc
>original trait wasn't a flaw
Retard.

Vivi is the big sister Rebecca needs.
Wait until Vivi becomes a pirate during the timeskip with Rebecca as her first mate.

Attached: b0674502e31a6b41c31b0db455e2ccba.jpg (554x800, 245K)

>trick
Seems pretty direct I think, slept with him, offered him her father's sword.

Girls only, Kkikunojo.

Attached: 1539325835297.jpg (620x438, 106K)

OH! I 'member!

Attached: carrot hype.gif (499x281, 1.06M)

>used goods
only a bit

Attached: 1567850471359.jpg (720x470, 60K)

Every time I hear somebody call Pudding ugly, it just reminds me how accurate Oda was when writing her backstory.

Attached: 1502913877072.png (346x335, 145K)

>slept with him
This, Toko easily BTFO's Pudding.

>tags
>female: rape
>female: slave
>female: ryona
>misc: ffm
>misc: group

Dude the fact that she developed feelings after a fucking complement,wich is explained by a "muh bullying childhood", already disqualifies her as a well written character, period. And yes, she did change instantly, she just kept switching between loving Sanji and PRETENDING to not love him

>memba Jinbe?
>memba Jinbe AGAIN?

Vivi had growth each arc, I think you need to stop the waifu fagging and take off the blinders.

>don't wanting anyone to die is a flaw
Retard.

Go to bed Koby.

During the Reverie all princesses Luffy saved say they are a fan of his when they meet each other, only Hancock has actually expressed interest in Luffy romantically.

>Dude the fact that she developed feelings after a fucking complement,wich is explained by a "muh bullying childhood", already disqualifies her as a well written character
you have not met a lot of bullying victims, have you user?

with arc? Little Garden where she spends 80% of the duration waiting to be saved? Or Drum Island where she got almost no panel time?

Who?

Attached: 938 (14).png (1850x1300, 997K)

Oops forgot one
>female: human cattle
Those tits have gotten HUGE.

ZEHAHAHAHA, AKAGAMI!

Attached: ZEHAHAHAHA.gif (500x288, 392K)

>zoro
>falling for hiyori the prostitute, tashitgi, and perona the daddy hopper
There was only one girl, for him.

Attached: f82486c4234424520633ddf0a888a1e8.png (292x836, 73K)

Where's that fucking hammergun

>he'll never fall for tashigi
>only one girl, for him.
>posts tashigi
what did he mean by this

Is there a bigger whore than Hiyori? Keep in mind that Big Mom only have sex in order to procreate

Attached: mama laugh.png (259x347, 33K)

Yeah I have, talking to one right now.

Pudding is an ugly whore.
Hiyori is a courtesan of the highest rank, they're entertainers not whores like Pudding.

im pretty sure pre-ts tashigi would lose to kuina pre-stairs

>already disqualifies her as a well written character, period.
>"Period"
Nope, that's just your opinion. Everything about her character makes sense. Reread the arc, take your time and try to have some empathy.
Are you butthurt because Oda didn't went with your evil bitch Pudding until the end headcanon?

Attached: monstrfre.png (763x855, 702K)

This, Zoro is only into girls (male)

Attached: 1567367262609.jpg (1055x518, 74K)

Am I still a pedo if I want to be on the receiving end?

>Keep in mind that Big Mom only have sex in order to procreate
Never married any of 38+ men she fucked, that's the very definition of whore.

>entertainers
yessss

Attached: Shogun.png (326x430, 64K)

All the ones she was present in? Not my fault you apparently ignored pre-timeskip story besides Marineford and on.

>Big Mom only have sex in order to procreate
Yeah sure, not like she just spent a whole night fucking Kaido.

>they're entertainers not whores like Pudding.
Oiran is a prostiture with the most cultural and artistic abilities, still a whore.

Oh no no no no no Carrotbros ;_;

She explicitly married them. There is only a single man she's slept with that she wasn't married too.

Attached: maxresdefault(3).jpg (1280x720, 54K)

you got that one right, i was bullied quite a few times when i was wee lad and i can safely say that pudding breaking down in front of sanji is nothing out of the ordinary. could have it been foreshadowed a little bit better? fore sure but that doesn't mean change the fact that bullying victims developing feelings for those who are actually nice to them happen pretty often in reality

Attached: happy samurai jack.png (120x141, 10K)

>X Drake, can be the 10 card and has dinosaur powers
>Hawkins, uses tarot CARDS
>Scratchman Apoo
How the hell does Apoo fit into the beast pirates at all? Like he's the only one who feels completely out of place, everyone else has abilities or a name that makes sense, at a bare minimum on a pun level. Like I know Oda just wants him here as an excuse to 1v1 Brook at least once, but unless Oda gives him some chinee animal fighting style in addition to his "CHEKIROU"s him being in this arc makes zero sense.

for someone so dumb as Zoro, it might count as complex mindgames

Nico Robin, Kinemon's wife?

I'm sorry Ronin-san but I don't date samurai below 8'3

Attached: hate.png (482x360, 132K)

Attached: stfu.jpg (500x372, 50K)

I can't believe that Oda made the tsundere archetype more or less lovable, Pudding is textbook tsundere but she doesn't make me want to punch her face.

>Everyone thinks that Zoro will use Enma will harm Kaido
>Not when he turns Wado into a black blade and scars Kaido with that instead.
Don't count out his number 1 swordfu.

Attached: 55831796_134099194317522_3003930431988456111_n.jpg (1080x1286, 130K)

>"fuck man..."
>"what in the blu fuck did she actually mean by this?"
>"i wish i was training on the sunny right now..."

Attached: thinking ronin.png (233x214, 36K)

she married them, she just throws them away later because they were jerks

Kek, these are great

You won't be considered one. It's supposed to be an honorable death, after all.

Attached: kuina is on top baka.jpg (463x462, 35K)

He's not going because apparently you can kill Kaido with a super duper sword, he would just end up oneshoting both Kaido and BM.

I did, no one magically changed because someone said they were cute, specially not in the middle of an assassination plot.
Well BM raped people so she is more of a sexual deviant than Hyori
>Nope, that's just your opinion
No, its a fact, muh bullying is one of the most generic tropes and the way it was instantly thrown to justify her change in personality was even worse. It was at the very least rushed
>Reread the arc
No need, i remember it very well
>have some empathy
Bullshit, no amount of empathy can excuse "OH HE CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL, NOW IM HAVING A FLASHBACK, TURNS OUT I ALWAYS SUFFERED BULLYING APPARENTLY, AND I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE EVIL. NOW THAT HE CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL I'LL FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM AND HELP HIM AND HIS FRIENDA AGAINST THE WISHES OF MY MOTHER WHO IS A FUCKING YONKO"
>Are you butthurt because Oda didn't went with your evil bitch Pudding
Wtf are you even talking about?! Stop pushing your strawman on me

the flaw was being so naive to think that there would be some magical solution that would let everybody satisfied without bloodshed

I want Kuina to practice her Iai on me...

who in fuck is this guy and will he show up in wano

Attached: op-758x392.jpg (758x392, 87K)

NO STOP I WENT A FULL MONTH WITHOUT COCKLUST

Attached: shit.png (696x720, 715K)

Attached: 1516938579448.png (1248x3360, 562K)

>Nico Robin
Not even Tashigi shippers are this deluded.

>some magical solution
but she wasn't thinking that something like this happens, she just wanted to stop them before the war started and she would actually achieve that if she just arrives a bit earlier

So many purityfags on this thread geez.

>have a power
>barely use it because it's only good for mass destruction
>still be one of the strongest motherfuckers out there

It's not cocklust if it's a girl.

Wado is obviously going to be give focus in the final battle the series has, not against Kaido, he is not endgame.

Saving this thread from the faggotry

Attached: 1227495558531.jpg (1400x970, 363K)

Is Mihawk the One Slash Man? Will Zoro force him to use the deadly consecutive regular cuts?

>He didn't see the hints about Pudding not being really evil
Your fault for being retarded. Writing in caps don't make your arguments more valid either

Isn't this from that ninja girl pic? Are you the artist? Did you do more?

>fucked a yonko then fucked her over before breaking her heart
Linlin will once again go mindless berserk mode just from seeing Based Bones Brook again

Show those hints then

happy Queen makes me happy

Kinemonfag literally makes up his own headcanon regularly and is quite proud of it.

Kyros was as bad a father as Riku was a king. He was strong enough, Doffy would've been happy to have him on his staff, could've been a top executive. Scarlet would've stayed alive, Rebecca wouldn't have grown up without a father, and maybe with time and loyalty he could've even influenced Doffy. Instead he decided to play the big retard and just make everything a thousand times worse for himself and everyone around him. Everything bad that happened to his family was a direct result of his own retardation.

tricking Zoro into marriage is like playing 3D chess against someone that can only understand 2 dimensions

>Oiran is a prostiture with the most cultural and artistic abilities, still a whore.

"Compared to yūjo (prostitutes), whose primary attraction was their sexual favors, courtesans were first and foremost entertainers. In order to become an oiran, a woman had to be educated in a range of skills, including the traditional arts of sadō (Japanese tea ceremony), ikebana (flower arranging), and calligraphy. Oiran also learned to play the koto, shakuhachi, tsuzumi (hand drum), and shamisen.[5] Clients also expected them to be well-read and able to converse and write with wit and elegance.[6]"
Hiyori never had sex with anyone.
Cope

I'm at episode 60
When does best girl appear

Stussy

>D: I know Pudding's true form, but I still love her. -P.N. Cute is Justice

>O: You're going down an evil path. Men are sad things.

Pudding being bullied for having a third eye makes no fucking sense. She literally lives in a country where everyone is some freaky race, plus she's actually fucking hot, doesn't make sense beyond 8 years old.

she already appeared in ep 1

Attached: lelsbian.png (97x95, 30K)

This. It's more like a build in high quality strap-on than a dick.

FUCK YOU

Attached: tears.png (2132x1704, 3.08M)

based

>plus she's actually fucking hot, doesn't make sense beyond 8 years old

Attached: silent mammoth.png (199x230, 50K)

Nami already appeared in the first episode though, literally before Luffy appeared even.

I hope we will see more of Fuuta.

>diamante fight sucks

Speak for yourself fag, this moment was metal as fuck

Attached: D6Dkv_kXoAA3BFJ.jpg (640x360, 53K)

Not the same user, but when it was revealed that the plan hinged on Sanji getting horrified from seeing Pudding's third eye, the direction that things would take became pretty obvious. Also, this is not a direct hint but every daughter with a named husband betrayed Big Mom for the cock. I agree that's kinda weird that Big Mom's children suffered so much bullying, considering that they were the children of the witch that was taxing the people's lifespans, but at least for Pudding, even Big Mom was into the bullying, so it's understandable.

I'd prefer Speed or Kiku.

Attached: 4.png (172x176, 8K)

Pur(e)in!

Attached: Purein.gif (500x259, 928K)

Attached: bun breakdown.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

>tfw you made up that name and see people now constantly refer to her like that
Based Fuutabros.

Ugly eye

it doesn't help that even her mother convinced her to grow bangs to not have to see the third eye, ignoring the fact that she herself was a grotesque human being

I don't think they've run into sea kings that big since then though, are we just going to get to the end with these things still being the most powerful beings in the world? sounds lame

>STAIR STYLE
kek

>Hiyori never had sex with anyone.
That might be true if she were a geisha, but she was explicitly described as a oiran, which is functionally a prostitute, a higher class of prostitute to be sure but a prostitute none-the-less. Sorry sweety.

I'm a Robinfag and even I gotta say based

Attached: 1517353481037.png (1122x1355, 2.36M)

youtube.com/watch?v=cgDQgFlMxbw

it has one of the kinoest scenes.

Why does Big Mom want to have people of every race if she's so disgusted by something as a third eye? Does she just want to be able to make fun of every race?

>he could've even influenced Doffy
That's one thing I always liked about Doffy and was never 100% confirmed. He clearly cares for the executives of his crew, they were the family he chose, but to what extent? He has no problem killing any of them if they go against him, and I really doubt he considers any of his top executives anywhere near equal to him. I wish the dynamic in his crew was more explored, he had one of the more interesting and fleshed out groups.

>Kitsune/Fox/Zorro mask
She's the one isn't she?

Attached: Hiyori_with_Kitsune_Mask.png (1920x1080, 3.08M)

Yes

Attached: So this is the power of GODA....png (1324x268, 64K)

it is implied that the third eye is disgusting by even one piece world standards

and she wants to have a third eyed person because they "can hear the voices of things"

why are Nami's rods so phallic?

i went to donate blood to my grandpa but the hospitall tellme i have high levels of fat on my blood.

I think it's fine, I'm a little annoyed by how convenient enemy pirate crews end up all themed. The Hawkins one there is kind of a reach too, since overwhelmingly all the other Beast Pirates are Zoan. It's a bit silly to try and single him out as less odd an addition than Apoo.

Personally, Apoo fits much better philosophically with Kaido than Hawkins, it would seem. His sole reason for joining seems to have just been he wants a good time and agrees with Kaido's way of doing things. Of course, we're still a little unclear as to what Kaido's underpinning motivations are. He's an alcoholic suicidal guy and it seems wants a good, climactic fight to commit suicide by cop in. But otherwise he seems to enjoy simple things in life and he's one of the less complicated planners in the series. Just get weapons, build up soldiers in his conquered base island, go wreck shit.

Attached: 1567494879280.jpg (870x1080, 124K)

If anyone has more Roger pics please post them
I'm collecting

Her eye is beautiful!

Attached: Witness.jpg (722x585, 424K)

>and she wants to have a third eyed person because they "can hear the voices of things"
yeah I remember that, but between the fishmen, the furries, the people with extra articulations, and Big Mom being so freaking big for no (revealed) reason, I find hard to buy that a third eye is that horrifying.

She only inherited the dream from Mother Caramel. Doesn't mean she has to love everything about the dream.

What do you mean by "even". She looks hot to me, she looks hot to everyone. It's only in One Piece where they all mysteriously dislike her except Sanji.

1-are you fucking serious?!
2-thats from a volume that came out way after she was revelead to not be evil, how could that even be a hint?!
>it was revealed that the plan hinged on Sanji getting horrified from seeing Pudding's third eye, the direction that things would take became pretty obvious
I agree that it was obvious that he wouldnt be disgusted by her, and that would probably to something, but thats definatly not a hint towards a she instantly falling in love because of a thrown away tragic backstory
>Also, this is not a direct hint but every daughter with a named husband betrayed Big Mom for the cock
Thats more of a weird coinscidence imo

Chapter 114

Oirans of the highest rank are basically celebrities, they can do whatever they want sweetie.

He mentioned after subduing Viola that he is willing to forgive the blunders of his crew so long as they remain loyal to him through and through, which is why he didn't immediately cast aside Trebol and Diamante for their blunders. Betrayal is something that obviously rubs him in an extremely negative way (sure it would do that with most people, but with Doffy particularly) because his disposition as a Celestial Dragon gives him this air that people should naturally be inclined to follow him no matter what. So when someone like his father decides to cast that title aside and ultimately strip all that power away from him, he really sees that as nothing better than betrayal.

I think Oda explored this concept pretty well throughout the arc personally, without making it too explicit and in your face. All the context clues are there for you to put the pieces together and form your own conclusion about how his mind really works, which is how you should go about writing a good antagonist in the first place.

>PLEASE SHISHISHI AT ME

Attached: 1558558505417.jpg (512x384, 41K)

by even I mean what said, in the world of freaks like minks, long legs, long necks and such, three eyed people are considered ugly

>She only inherited the dream from Mother Caramel
The dream became Lilin's own, Mother Caramel never cared about to begin with since it was her farce, Lilin just wants to violently have every race as her family so she will never be an outcast again.

Nami's rod is instrumental to her character

Attached: ECmPgeAX4AE7AlW.jpg (680x383, 54K)

I think the lore implies he (and BM) are borderline retarded. They've both been in the pirate game for decades, they both have ridiculous powers and strength and crews, they both have pieces of the raftel puzzle, but they've done literally nothing with any of it. They just sit in their territory and bitch or have tea parties, while Roger flew past them and Shanks grew up under them and Bleachbeard exploded out of nowhere. At least Whitebeard and now Shanks explicitly didn't care about progressing toward raftel.

Beats the shit outta me. I think Katakuri looks dope as hell with his jagged teeth, but apparently he looks like an abomination to everyone else.

People is One Piece are just weird.

Attached: Katakuri - Copy.jpg (2048x2048, 1.46M)

The only one I wish we had seen more was Diamante, for me Trebol was handled pretty fucking well, he was manipulative cunt who pushed the exactly buttons to make Doffy do what he wanted

what the fuck are the sea kings? Do they eat each other? What do they eat? They are shown to be intelligent and sentient beings as well as kind to shirahoshi at least. Why do they mostly hang out in the calm belt? Why are they always hanging out together? So many questions

Wish we got this outfit desu

Maybe one day. Still have to find someone that can draw Speed.

Attached: 35804d029d8eff78a606fb1caf6516679c1a0cb7.png (1543x1600, 2.47M)

Its not his teeth, its his mouth being so wide

Really, the problem is that Zoro is like Luffy: you can try to trick him into marriage, but there's no way to actually make him give a shit. If Zoro doesn't want to get married, doesn't want to marriage things, doesn't want to stick around at all, he just won't. You could make it all super legal and be recognized legally as his wife, but what exactly would that do? He'll just go running off to be with his crew and get better at swording like he always does. He's given pretty much zero fucks about women being women beyond his autism over how things went with Kuina and thus being kind of soft on them in combat.

It's more like trying to play 3D Chess with someone who doesn't even care that the game exists and is off playing baseball.

Attached: One Piece v76-098.jpg (449x264, 39K)

UNF

Attached: 1469713953887.png (230x293, 57K)

A rod by nature is phallic.

When in the fuck did this get drawn

Attached: 1550218801578.png (264x282, 34K)

moshi moshi hiro-san, yes, I would like to know the address of this poster.

On /d/ a while back.

Attached: Speed_Smiling.png (545x305, 114K)

Attached: 1441002716855.png (480x640, 123K)

>Thats more of a weird coinscidence imo
It hinted at Big Mom being unable to generate true loyalty on her daughters, ussually women sent out to arranged marriages in fiction have a hard time and suffer, but all of her daughters found true family with their husbands to the point of picking them over their mother and brothers. Before the wedding, it wasn't revealed that Big Mom was also shitty with Pudding, and she seemed to have her groomed for evil, but it wasn't very out of character for Big Mom to be really shitty. It could also be that Pudding's evilness was merely her response to Big Mom's conditioning, the only way to get mommy's approval, and the moment someone gives her another option it kinda breaks her mind.

BASED
FINALLY

Did drawanon die again?

Episode 885

Attached: 1529800438896.jpg (1063x875, 141K)

No, but wanting to create a land for every race, while at the same time getting so weirded out for something like a third eye is kinda retarded. Of course, Big Mom is just a giant retard with superpowers, so it's not entirely surprising, but still, she had to fuck a man with three eyes to make Pudding. Didn't she got over the impression back then?

I think if it was more well established in Whole Cake Island that a lot more of the weird people were made fun of then I'd like the idea more. But as it stands, both Pudding and Katakuri being ostracized for being "ugly" when they're literally some of the most normal-looking people in Totto Land just doesn't make sense to me. Why are they made fun of, but not Perospero with his gigantic-ass tongue and pedo-stare? Or Opera the creamy abomination and his warty brothers? And what about other fucks like Bobbin or Poire?

As it stands it really just felt like a cheap plot point to make us sympathize with Pudding and Katakuri. In the case of Pudding I think it was just badly handled, but with Katakuri I feel it was unnecessary. The guy already is stressed out having to keep up his persona of being the perfect sibling, so it's not like there was nothing about him that was sympathetic.

INCOMING

Attached: AAAAAAAARGH.png (180x222, 25K)

AppoChads rise up

Attached: check it out.gif (500x252, 996K)

Are you the degenerate that requested it

Edit, etc.

I am not, but bless that man.

"Basically" celebrities but literally prostitutes. You wanna pump and dump you buy a regular yujo. You wanna talk and have a nice evening with friends before you slop her crotch you get an oiran. If you want a fancy classy evening with no expectation of getting laid you get a geisha. Sorry if that interferes with your headcanon, upsetting you is the last thing I want to do.

It might be that the cartoony style doesn't let us think how disturbing would he be irl

Katakuri wasn't made fun off by Tottolanders, most likely. But Pudding is a pure retardation.

I underestimated the drive of the futafags that frequent these generals

Attached: 1560540671459.jpg (229x182, 24K)

yeah, but details like the way it bulges near the tip, what did Usopp mean by this?

I can see

They uh... they really just put a lot of effort into drawing holdem's balls, huh.

>Luffy will never shishishi at you

Attached: 1553008280310.jpg (434x457, 22K)

>Appappa appappo, I banged your girl because she a ho

all this time I thought that Oda was a furry, and it turns out that the editor was a furry?

I'm not sure how much is intentional, but this is because of how fucked Big Mom's perspective is. Her backstory is almost a satire on how sympathetic backstories can be in One Piece. She was always a brat and at first it looked like Caramel was trying to raise her right, but then you learn she was a child slaver. This throws her interactions into a different light. You notice she rarely ever confronted Linlin with the downsides of her actions and perspectives, but instead reinforced them by putting a positive spin on them. Despite Caramel nominally instilling a sense of equality and tolerance in Linlin, what she actually did was cause Linlin to keep acting as selfish and dumb as she always was but now she believes her actions are in the pursuit of making a better world.

Big Mom doesn't actually understand acceptance and rules with an iron fist, regularly going on rampages through her own territory with no real regard for how bad this is. No one can question her gluttony and whims, anyone who disagrees with her instantly threatened with violent punishment. Big Mom is just kind of a shitty person who only has a very shallow understanding of what being a good mother and ruler is and thematically this is likely tied into being briefly raised by a lying bitch who ultimately used and abused children. It's not just that her daughters tend to get turned by the dick, it's that there's a clear difference between Big Mom's skewed ideals of love and family and the selfish love we've seen her daughter's partners give them. Bege is largely portrayed as a total dick, except for his wife and kid and has been incredibly loyal and deferential to his wife. We see little of Aladine, but what we do see largely characterizes a similar kind of loving marriage. Sanji ends up touching upon the same thing: despite how cartoonishly evil he discovered Pudding was and how clearly heartbroken he was during the reveal, he put all of that aside and genuinely seemed to care about her.

Attached: 1553979071704.jpg (1080x1090, 375K)

I mean, it's kinda funny and all, but still... NEVER post again.

Both.

Perospero was too much of a chad to let bullying dictate his life. Katakuri's problem was mostly defending his imouto, I guess he started to hide his mouth to keep the air of absolute perfection. With Pudding, I don't really understand it, maybe since Big Mom insulted her eye in front of everybody they felt that it was fair game?

Jesus Toei

>the selfish love
selfless love, I mean

Attached: 1524849526562.jpg (1191x940, 363K)

>luffy vs bat man
Is toei serious with this shit?

Attached: haha.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Imagine.

Attached: moon flower.png (204x544, 115K)

Fair enough.

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 1.09M)

... wait a minute!

What's happening?

very good post

You mean BASED Toei.

Attached: 1565342440540.gif (780x450, 1.54M)

I'm glad Batman is getting the respect he truly deserves in the anime when Oda offscreened his Yonko-level feats in the manga

>no juicy horse pussy behind the balls
tfw so close to your fetish, but not quite

Attached: tfw_loli_not_welcome.png (400x400, 273K)

Attached: 1565138024331.jpg (583x1004, 48K)

i wish one piece was a harem manga with luffy as the MC imagine how much it would improve

I self insert as Zori

i can't believe they actually showed holdem's balls

Attached: mama this isn't weeed.png (172x183, 81K)

Batman literally 1v2 Luffy and Zoro

Yes, Jesus praise them indeed

Attached: nami_boobs_cleavage_by_ecchianimeedits_dc3dyik-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

Oh I rue the day Oda introduced Kiku. You give degenerates a finger and they'll take the whole hand. The same shit happened before with furries and fujos.

Mommy

Just imagine the tail is a butt plug.

Sunday children's timeslot, how One Piece gets away with it while Dragonball had to sanitize itself so hard with Super?

Fucking based. Make this guy a calamity and sack the Jack.

I want to Pafu Pafu

I haven't watched One Piece anime in around 3 years. Recently, I noticed the animation is literally like DBS: Broly, is it like that every week now or are there moments where the QUALITY shows up still?

>or are there moments where the QUALITY shows up still?
There are though less frequent I think. Also, the pacing is still godawful.

they got the same director from the broly movie to direct the anime, it is pretty now, the pacing is still shit

someone post the arrows webm

Attached: animated AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.png (445x472, 417K)

Attached: robin film gold 0.jpg (1304x1224, 304K)

Way less QUALITY but endless animation loops instead.

I don't get why they didn't take a break after the timeskip to let Oda get some distance between the anime and manga. The anime team could've been handled it so much better baka

Oda is a furfag, but used Zou to indulge in it. Beyond that, he really doesn't have a particular attachment for any mink. He probably just sees them as one big unit.

>Reading shotacon doujins

Attached: bestbros.png (1355x761, 1.61M)

one piece is an old anime, it started airing in '99 the idea of shounen getting seasons didn't exist back then, anime like one piece doesn't exist anymore, just look at boku no hero and shingeki

>I don't get why they didn't take a break after the timeskip to let Oda get some distance between the anime and manga.
Taking anime out at the time of the peak of its popularity would not be a smart idea.

Thanks user

Do you remember the end of Fishman Island?

finally some fanservice for the ladies too

Attached: da ballz.png (841x466, 370K)

Luffy jumps up to attack Batman with CoA. There's a big shockwave with Luffy struggling against him. Batman uses his CoA to block Luffy's punch seemingly pretty easily and blows him back with a sound wave. Also, Luffy's fist has a weird purple aura around it. Similar to how they animate Zoro using haki on his swords.

Black Clover airs weekly and that's recent

It has the same line filter as dbs broly

Its a filter, it doesnt have much to do with the complexity of the animation

I uh, was this necessary.

lmao all they did was add a line filter.

I'm disappointed that none of the male Strawhats aren't trying to impregnate this.

>finally
Did you miss all of the shirtless Zoro in the past episodes?

Attached: Zoro wano 2.png (865x485, 439K)

Black Clover and Boruto use old school neverending format I think. And DBS went for 130 episodes before a break. I think Toei and Pierrot will still be comissioned with this kinda works.

That's because none of them are fishman or black.

yes
that was kiddie's shit, i'm talking about some real fanservice

brook is black

>talking this hard out of your ass
What about DBS, which aired concurrently with OP for years? What about Pierrot's Bleach and Naruto, which also ran concurrently? What about OLM rebooting Pokemon each new generation? It's just Toei being cheap kikes leeching off the IPs that should have been taken away from them years ago. Pierrot is similar but at least they have put tolerable effort into their shows - Naruto had quite a bit of experimentation and Bleach actually looked better even after its cancellation was announced. Bnha uses the standard seasonal format with regular off time because Bones gives a shit about how their releases look, it's the only good thing about bnha since the manga is so god awful.

TV viewrship is insanely high, One Piece is literally a family's anime like Doraemo and Sazae-san, everyone in Japan watches it, Toei doesn't care about people on the internet calling it shit, they see no reason to take breaks and make it into Seasons.

Attached: 1386440220286.png (386x272, 46K)

You wouldn't want to impregnate your mommy, would you?

Attached: 1548426411025.png (817x893, 377K)

You think forcing it to run when its like 30 chapters away from the source material and literally having to slow down the pace to that of a snail is a better idea.

I wonder if Batman can become a new meme in One Piece community, not even headliners can pull of stuff like this so far.

Law

Attached: Law.jpg (1200x675, 123K)

I want to titfuck her.

Attached: 2jmj7l5rSw0yVbvlWAYkKYBwkL2ltYWdlcy8xNzExL2JhNjY0MDFhMmNiZmE5ZWExNWQyZDZlNmI3ZjdkMzY0LmdpZg.gif (432x288, 797K)

I would if it was Robin.

Well, it works. OP is consistently in top6 anime by viewership each week I believe, even though the numbers got worse over the years.

Nobody takes the anime seriously in Japan. It's like the simpsons. It just airs every week at the same time like clockwork, and it's there to keep up the brand image and push merch 24/7.

Attached: bigbrain_idea.png (525x975, 517K)

>This is a show for kids in Japan
Truly another culture

Attached: 934943ce384219053fe5e01f50aad6df.jpg (626x1000, 80K)

He had prep time

>You wouldn't want to impregnate your mommy, would you?
My mom? fucking never. If my mom some how look liked Robin then she would already had at least two of my kids and another on the way.

Thanks, this sounds hilarious.

The network itself and Shueisha also have a hand in marketing all aspects pertaining to the series so they can ensure it keeps bringing in viewership and money. It's not just Toei calling the shots, they're just the studio that animates the series.

My favorite thing to come out in recent chapters. I hope we get more of Law being utterly exhausted by the Straw Hats' antics.

Attached: 1564535717035.png (892x566, 368K)

This is why the west is crumbling apart

Attached: 1567802156619.jpg (1109x2000, 357K)

The fact that he's called fucking Batman already made him prime meme material, now there's just more to work with

Well kids don't see it as sexy and as soon as they do they're old enough. Beaches aren't 16+ either.

I'm glad the anime makes the SMILEs worth their hype instead of being massive jobbers. I mean, they still job I guess but they still get to show off a bit.

>ywn come to orojackson and see fightfags cry about anime screwing with powerlvels again
You should never forgive... said those things...

The day Law betrays the Strawhats will be a glorious day for these threads.

I want to like this pic but it just looks like Nami has realy huge balls.

gazelleman still had problems breathing and shit. i think the anime team was just having fun with a character named fucking batman

>spoiler
But that's the best part?

Why does getting oneshot by Luffy equate to jobbing. He's a pseudo-Yonko. If he was struggling against these fodder tier members of Kaido's crew, I'd seriously question his new epithet as the 5th Emperor.

NEVER post again.

Loogs like I'm still not gay enough, give me another 100 chapters.

they didnt seem as big, also no

Shes in

Could Luffy be banging these two hotties if he had an actual libido?
Sure they may not like him *romantically* but still

The thing is the joke is nothing Law does to the Strawhats ever works out like his cynical planning imagines it. So if he did betray them, it would be a situation or way in which Luffy would be super understanding and supportive of the idea. And this would naturally really embarrass Law and put him on the wrong foot.

Attached: 1535233525012.gif (540x303, 1.22M)

Remember those gifters being urged not to use guns so the fight doesn't end too quickly? I wish Luffy got the respect he deserves in-universe. Imagine them behaving like this if Katakuri was there. Or even friggin' Crocodile.

>NEVER post again.
Just imagine Nami with big aching balls that are to cum

There needs to be more futa one piece doujins. I'm tired of it being explained away with Robin's powers, I just want no questions asked stuff with other characters.

Attached: 1565062411724.png (1250x973, 2.32M)

Wouldn't mind playing with her weather balls if you catch my drift.

Attached: 1564280488771.jpg (500x500, 72K)

I want Law to steal the ponglyph rubbings, then ran away and be chased by SHs only for it to be revealed they were running after them to give him the translated stuff as a show of gratitude (but of course it's only revealed once he gtfos).

Works even with questions, law can transplant dick on everyone.

I'm not going to read it, user. Also, NEVER post again.

Sanji has enough libido for the rest of the crew even putting aside how Usopp and Franky have a healthy amount of their own. Brook too, but he doesn't really count if we're discussing the practical application of this. But aside from Sanji's constant flattering and outpourings of love and attention, no one in the crew makes any serious moves on anyone else. Usopp makes a note about how Nami also grew up when they meet, but there's nothing really beyond that. Again, aside from Sanji's shit which is played for laughs and never treated seriously by the rest of the crew, Robin and Nami included, the Strawhats treat each other too much like family for anything to actually occur. And I recall Oda has said as much on the topic.

Attached: 1547456783597.jpg (583x604, 109K)

>Also, Luffy's fist has a weird purple aura around it. Similar to how they animate Zoro using haki on his swords
One of the only complaints I have about the new style the anime has is how everything needs to be some over the top aura bullshit. For example CoC being a punch of dumb yellow waves is ugly as fuck and it should just be a subtle shock wave

The silly thing user is trying to argue for is they want "natural" futas in One Piece porn. Literally just One Piece porn being a universe where some women just have dicks as the normal way of things. It's an odd thing to hung up on, but then again we're talking about futa shit, so.

I personally want more porn where Robin's powers get fully utilized. Full on strange, almost body horror type ways. No dicks though. Shit's gay.

Attached: 1509229585834.jpg (800x800, 282K)

there is actually one more time usopp talked about nami's namis

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

I remember in an interview the director saying how he wanted the fight scenes to have a "dbz feel" to them. I would link it if I could find it.

NEW THREAD

They were already reusing half of the sfx before the style change, so it wasn't that much of a jump.

>Got Kaya waiting for him
>never mentionned her again and look at others women
Bad Usopp

Attached: thanku.png (977x927, 820K)

>implying Kaya isn't happy that he is a man with appeal to other women

Usopp and Franky have just the right amount of interest in girls to where it's entertaining and funny. People like to act like most of the crew is asexual when its really more that they don't have a romantic interest in one another

Usopp in general mentions his friends and past the least. He never once mentions his father even as he approaches the sea he's sailing on. Kaya at least got a snowwoman modeled after her in the early grandline.

I don't blame him for not giving a shit about the little kids he had pretend to be in his army, and I don't blame him for not giving a shit about his loser dad now that he has his own life and adventure. It would be nice to namedrop Kaya a little more I guess.

>Kiku
Speed was first, Kiku's bitch breaking hog wasn't revealed until Udon.

Attached: 019.jpg (850x815, 510K)

I think everyone but him and Zoro managed to bring up their loved ones at least once post-TS, mentioning

We had strong enough hints by "her" second chapter. Also, NEVER post again.

>We had strong enough hints
Nothing concrete, easily explained away by old timey nip policies.