Machikado Mazoku

The sleeper hit series of this season.

Attached: 1567126629899.jpg (1213x927, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjjIo1M7BYk
anikore.jp/chronicle/2019/summer/
www28.zippyshare.com/v/iruMjHJY/file.html
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76685748
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76692538
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are mahou shoujo always rapists these days? That one in Jahy-sama's manga wants to rape her too now.

Because they get gayer each generation

Attached: 1567127381456.jpg (2000x1482, 899K)

Attached: 7b7e770550a1513ae794e81c39fb6e53bd84ea049282b9fcddd7808d282c9e59.jpg (1368x1600, 613K)

Anri-chan TASKUTE!

Poor weak shamiq.

Attached: 72607211_p0.png (783x1000, 824K)

>The sleeper hit
Not really.

Attached: 72607211_p1.png (1000x830, 1.03M)

She would just encourage Momo to keep going.

Attached: 1567735491820.jpg (617x720, 73K)

Attached: 72607211_p2.png (1000x875, 921K)

Attached: 72607211_p3.png (1000x968, 849K)

Shamikoooo tasukete

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.23_[2019.09.06_21.22.06].jpg (1920x1080, 454K)

GANBARE
SHAMIKO

Attached: 76583660_p0.png (2000x1503, 2.24M)

Someone translate some mini comics so I can typeset them. Reason i wasn't typesetting before was because I switched computers and don't have any fonts on this one, but I downloaded Anime Ace now which should cover most of the basics.

Did you typeset the OP drawing?

No but I did the one in the post right above that one a minute ago. I need some practice anyway.

Oh I see, do you aim to typeset manga or doujins? You're decent for a beginner.

I'm no beginner, but I'm rusty as shit at the moment and have no typefaces on this computer. So I'm starting all over again. I've done a few manga before. At the moment I was just looking for some mini comics like in the OP. Maybe I'll see where I feel like going after that.

>but I downloaded Anime Ace now which should cover most of the basics.
You could say that.

Attached: comicFonts.png (2808x1314, 352K)

All I remember at the moment is that if you want to be basic as shit, anime ace is an easy one to use.

how much of a dork is that loli girl

Where the FUCK is Comic Sans?

>I hate comic sans

>Damn noisy kids
>Mouth breather
>Scratched car aint
>I hate comic sans
Oh I am laffin

You forgot
>playtime with hot toddies

Attached: 76674966_p1.jpg (841x1280, 120K)

Ganbare, Shamiko!

You better not be talking shit about one of my favorite fonts.

Attached: 76674966_p2.jpg (841x1280, 101K)

>Dark side
but lilies are white and bright, not dark.

Showing more skin doesn't always heighten appeal points.

Especially in Momo's case

Just look at this adorable Shamiko as well, far cuter with more clothes.

Attached: ECvvRo2UwAAlv1s.jpg (680x510, 89K)

Attached: 76671326_p0.jpg (1416x1960, 555K)

>Ring around the tail
>Ass crack visible
I like what this is implying.

Need the arc/doujinshi where Shamiko invades Momo's dreams every night to play with small Momo. Cut to Momo thinking about Shamiko every day and not really sure why, starting to wonder if she's becoming strange.

Cut to later and its revealed Momo has known about Shamiko invading her dreams for awhile but hasn't said anything since she enjoys their time together in there. And she's afraid Shamiko would stop doing it if she was caught.

Attached: 1567521857397.jpg (1798x1445, 240K)

Say that when the magazine announces the last chapter of machikado two weeks after the anime ends

Well she's being raised by Mikan, so...
The only kanji she knows are 檸檬, 蜜柑, and 酸橘.

She's right you know. I find girls attractive and most men to be not. Just because there are 2 guys I'd fuck doesn't make me a gay.

I don't want the manga to end

Why doesn't Momo just take out her sexual frustration out on Shamiko considering she's too weak physically and mentally to stop her?

Attached: 76118779_p0.png (900x1200, 521K)

what?

Because it's not a hentai manga.

Sleeper hit
Definition - popular show not endlessly shilled by western anime sites

good.

Attached: metal gear shami.jpg (575x422, 76K)

Attached: 76670748_p0.png (1447x2047, 3.16M)

Huh!? What was that noise?

It's actually canon.

because Momo is a gentleman

Look how big Mikan's daughter is. To think she had her when she was like 5 or 6.

Momo enjoying anal penetration is canon? Or just that she wears actual lewd clothes?

She's tempting momo with her lewd body!

Imagine the smell

you'll just to imagine the fire

Post the raws.

that particular outfit is canon
I won't spoil why Momo was wearing it

Attached: ED4Tkj0U8AIp8lI.jpg (901x1344, 190K)

What? Not directly. She's Shamiko's friend after all, she hasn't known Momo as long.
She would probably just point out the good side of the situation and trick Shamiko into going along with it. That would fit her character much more.

Attached: 1555442978626.webm (1280x720, 65K)

Attached: 1566421144546.png (510x709, 239K)

Toki wa kita in the translation thread.

Attached: 1563475821135.jpg (2691x1080, 1009K)

>Separate thread
God damn it, I hate having multiple threads of the same thing open.

Ganbare user! Become an user who can browse multiple threads without trouble!

>same thing
animeonly gets triggered bout mangachad too often

I did.

Attached: 1562764286072.jpg (1268x1808, 265K)

>SatAnri

Then they can just not read the spoilers, or read them and look forward to more like normal people with IQs in the double digits and higher.

This thread was missing something important

Attached: 1562880704608.jpg (1375x1906, 1.54M)

>not the color version
only semi-blessed

>that particular outfit is canon
Including the womb tattoo?

Attached: 1560708448931.webm (680x718, 105K)

Attached: 1567782027619.png (1375x1906, 2.75M)

Attached: 1567800351603.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

ESPECIALLY THE WOM TATTOO

Attached: [Mad le Zisell] Machikado Mazoku - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.55_[2019.09.07_17.28.46] (2).jpg (235x258, 16K)

best

I called this the minute she transformed into Crisis Management mode.

Attached: Kill La Kill.png (2665x1367, 1.56M)

>you guys see this shit?
>why not just fuck me instead
>wait don't

>ywn have Lilith gf

Attached: 1567709294558.png (282x481, 91K)

Why would I want a girlfriend id have to dig out of the garbage on more than one occasion?

Makes sense.
Shamiko or Lilith naked would certainly have complete control over me.

Attached: 1547782566819.jpg (1500x1980, 530K)

One mans trash is anothers treasure...

Attached: 1567313155326.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

She's so trash that Adam would rather fuck his rib.

Cute.

You encounter a wild Shamiko with fork. What do you do?

Adam is well known for being a fucking retard for eating the fruit.

That's fine, I'm her adam now.

Attached: 1536985291746.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

Attached: chyuk.png (1366x768, 913K)

Shamiko, what's up with that?

This is...

When I was walking in the shopping district, for some reason I recieved this from Tamasakura-chan.

I wonder why~

Ah, Momo, could it be you want it

It's probably because you're small.
Is what I want to say, but I'll stay quiet.

Shamiko (formerly Yuko)

Anri is a bit of a troll.

Might change the sizes in a bit. Feels a bit off.

Attached: tama.png (901x1344, 1001K)

Attached: 1558203559949.jpg (675x1600, 245K)

it has a pretty kick ass intro song

youtube.com/watch?v=pjjIo1M7BYk

Attached: 1549428906738.jpg (960x720, 97K)

Fight on, Shamiko!

As much as I love this show, having threads all the time isn't good. Consider letting it rest for a while, until the new episode airs. The threads will be better.

Three new chapters were translated in the last twenty four hours. Not everything revolves around the anime.

Is this rape?

I want to buy all their figures!

Attached: FIGURE-051845_12.jpg (800x800, 139K)

There's a thread up all the time for every slice of life that airs every season, is this your first week on Yea Forums or something?

Demons are like cats, they're attracted to boxes.

Shine brightly, Momo!

Hey now, don't bully our kouhai

Attached: 1564689625549.png (768x1024, 817K)

I thought Momo was the lesbian

i pre-ordered both and some keychains as well
now i want a Darkness Peach figure

there's absolutely nothing lesbian about loving a soft cute girl with a huge veiny tail

>demons are like cats
>lesbians like cats
therefore lesbians like demons

Shamiko, it's your own fault (literal translation would be "It's Shamiko's fault)
...Shamiko, it's your own fault...
Shamiko, it's your own fault.
Wearing those lewd clothes,
Shamiko, it's your own fault
Ah... this is
Check mate
Work hard Shamiko! Climb the stairs to adulthood and become an excellent demon! (For consistency you may want to translate the "Ganbare Shamiko/Work hard Shamiko" the same way they usually do it, I don't know how myself)

I just started episode 1 and the way they say 'dampu' is so cute

And Chiyo or whatever her name is called the truck driver 'dampu no hito'

I think I like this show

Have lunch with her

Everyone likes cats though, cats are moe.

Then what?

Probably rest for a few hours then have dinner with her

𝑃𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

"I have Momo. Come to the river bank at 17:00, or else."

Shamiko's heart was about to burst as she sprinted away from school at full speed. For the first time in her life, she was glad for all that endurance training. Last year, it would have taken her twenty minutes to run the half mile to the river, but now she could cover that distance in fifteen and with only five breaks.

After resting for several more minutes to catch her breath, she finally looked over and saw... a decidedly unenthusiastic Momo with a thin, pink rope wrapped loosely around her arms. "Kyaaa, help me," Momo deadpanned. Whether due to her poor acting skills or the absurdity of the situation, Momo's "plea" felt hollow.

Shamiko next turned towards the second party, who was lurking in the shadow of a thin sapling. "Mikan, why do you have croissants tied to your head?" The girl, obviously not anticipating such a reaction, recoiled slightly. "I'm not Mikan, I'm an evil demon who has captured Mo- this magical girl."

The exhausted Shamiko collapsed on the ground, unable to hold the juice in her eyes any longer. "Momo, I... was so worried... about you" she cried between sniffles. "I thought... I thought... Momo was going to be fed junk food until she couldn't move anymore," she continued, images of a round, peach-shaped Momo floating through her head.

"Shamiko, just what kind of person do you think I am?" Now downcast, Momo slowly walked over to rest her hand on Shamiko's shoulder. "It's okay, Shamiko, this is just a test, so please do your best to rescue me." "Momo isn't going to eat until she's heavier than the tyre?" Although the question stung, Momo redoubled her efforts. "I promise I won't eat any junk food, Shamiko, so let's try this again."

Attached: machikado mazoku the animation.jpg (867x1280, 268K)

"Okay, I'll do my best," Shamiko squeaked as she stood back up, wiping some of the juice from her eyes in the process. Momo returned to her position and gave another flat "kyaa," signaling that the test had begun.

"Vile demon, you won't lay another calorie on that magical girl!" Shamiko yelled, pointing at Mikan with the tip of her tail. "Shamiko, pretend that I'm just a normal girl you don't know," Momo pleaded. "Oh, right. Vile demon, you won't lay another calorie on that girl I've never met before!" "She's really stuck on food..." lamented Momo under her breath.

"Kukuku, so you're this town's protector? Let's see you survive this!" Mikan reached into her pockets and withdrew two slices of grapefruit. "These are the most bitter grapefruits in the world. No sugar can possibly sweeten them!" Mikan shouted triumphantly.

"I can't let such disgusting food near me! Ancestor-sama, go! Sorrryaaaaa!" In a panic, Shamiko grabbed the ancestue and hurled it at Mikan with all the might of a slightly below-average 4th grade girl. Mikan hardly had the time to let out an offended "wait, disgusting!?" before the ancestor softly collided with the ground a few feet ahead of Shamiko.

"Shamiko, even if you managed to hit her, I can't fight in this form, you know." Lilith chided. "Kukukukuku, don't worry, ancestor. While you distracted them, I've prepared my most powerful magic yet!" "Oooohhh, Shamiko is going all out today."

While the rest of the party watched, Shamiko began to glow as she gathered tremendous magical power. Suddenly concerned, Momo began to reach for her transformation brooch.

"Hoho, so Momo has finally acknowledged my strength," boasted Shamiko as she watched Momo out of the corner of her vision. "Now, insidious demon, face the wrath of Shami- Shadow Mistress Yuuko! IWANTTOSTAYWITHMOMOFOREVER!"

Attached: momo realism.png (2048x1073, 720K)

Fueled by that potent incantation, Shamiko loosed her ultimate spell. A tiny, colorful ball gently drifted over and collided with Mikan. "Owww, what was that? It feels like I just got two intramuscular injections..." Once the shock had worn off, Momo glared angrily at Mikan. "What kind of reaction is that!?" she hissed. "Act like Shamiko defeated you!"

"Oh, right, uuummmm... gaaaahhhhh, such overwhelming power! I am no match for you, Sham- I mean, Shadow Mistress Yuuko!" With that exclamation, Mikan collapsed to the ground, allowing the croissants to roll down the hill and into the river.

As the group strolled back home following the rousing success of their exercise, Momo recalled Shamiko's spell. "Shamiko, what was it that you said? I was far away, but I thought I heard my name in there... were you finally able to channel your dark feelings about me?" Although Shamiko had been gleefully beaming just a moment ago, her face now transitioned to deep crimson.

"W-well, you know, I just said the first thing that came to mind but I guess it isn't very demonic is it don't worry I'll try to think of something darker next time."

"No, you don't have to change it, I was just curious about what you said. I think it's wonderful that you found something important to you... Eeehh? Shamiko, what's wrong? Do you have a fever? You look like you're about to melt."

"Ehehe, poor Shamiko."

"Hey, Mikan, what are you so smug about. Shamiko might be sick from overexertion, so go get the rest of my medicine."

"Oh Momo, you'll never understand the heart of a maiden. I'd best leave you two alone now" remarked Mikan as she flitted into the distance.

"Honestly, that girl... Shamiko, how are you feeling? Do you need to go to the hospital? Her curse might be affecting you."

"Momo... close your eyes. There's something I want to tell you."

Attached: shamiko realism.png (2048x1136, 1.17M)

"Hmmm? Well, I guess that's alright." As Momo hesitantly closed her eyes, she mentally braced herself for a pitifully weak attack.

"Huuuuuu... huuuuuuu..." Momo could clearly make out the sound of Shamiko trying to reach up for something.
"Shamiko, why do I need to close my eyes for you to stretch?"
"Dummy! Dumb magical girl! Just lean down so that I can reach you. Ah, but keep your eyes closed, too!"

Blushing, Momo bent over until she figured her head was at about Shamiko's height. After several seconds of tense silence, she heard Shamiko gulp, and then...

SLAM.

Started, Momo jumped back, and tenderly caressed the eye that had been bashed by Shamiko's horn.

"Awawawa, I'm sorry I'm sorry. My meat is probably not very nutritious, so please remember cook me thoroughly before you filet me."

"Shamiko, I'm probably not going to filet you, so calm down." Genuinely perplexed, Momo gave her head a slight tilt. "What was that all about, anyway? You're acting more inep-, errr, clumsy than usual."

"Well, you know, I thought that... and then, well, it's sort of like, if we could..."

A series of possibilities raced through Momo's mind, but as she instead became entranced by Shamiko's telling tail movements, she began to understand the incoherent babble. When the realization dawned on her, she bashfully twirled her hair around her fingers and turned away slightly. Surely Shamiko didn't mean to ki-k-kiss her, right?

"I, uhhh, I don't follow..."

"Buuuuu~! I'm trying to say this, you muscle-headed magical girl!" With that declaration, Shamiko suddenly grabbed Momo's shoulders and wrapped her tail around her upper thigh. Propelling herself with her tiny arms, and aided slightly by her tail, she leapt up, started Momo directly in the eyes, and planted a dainty kiss on her lips.

Attached: shamiko tail.webm (530x600, 158K)

What will you do around bedtime?

Momo immediately tensed up, remaining stock still and taking on a bright peach color from head to toe. In contrast, Shamiko meekly set to work gently uncurling her tail, staring at the ground all the while. After several silent minutes of untangling, a process which was impeded by Momo's impressively stiff body, Shamiko mumbled something about a citrus flavor. Clasping Momo's hand in her own, she barely eked out a "thanks for worrying about me..." before turning to go home.

When Shamiko found Momo there the next day, still having not moved despite the rain, she ended up having to nurse her back to health again.

Attached: shamiko fork.jpg (1239x878, 541K)

Well I have a cream I have to apply as well as a special toothpaste for sensitive teeth. And of course, I have to say my prayers

Having a lot of personal power changes your perceptions.

>sleeper hit
>won't even sell 3k

??????

What's with the awful crosshatching?

Attached: 1546495214669.jpg (675x1600, 392K)

I want to _____ loli momo!

No matter how i look at It, It's Shamiko's fault i raped her!

>I am not a lesbian but
Is this homophobia?

KIKIII KANRIIII

Attached: 1567358670543.png (800x800, 756K)

Imagine a girl like Shamiko. user is more assertive than Shamiko. user could bully Shamiko when Momo's not around. user is probably richer than Shamiko.

Imagine bullying Shamiko in front of Momo until Momo steps inbetween you to and gives you a dirty look.

Shamiko kanri's Momo's sexual kiki's.

Imagine getting bullied by Momo while Shamiko watches.

She would kill you though.
she didn't have mercy for mikan, when she did literally nothing to shamiko, imagine some random faggot.

>tail wrapped around her
Now this is what I want to see.

Worth it.

tail_play

4chanx is broken and the native extension is awful help I need a magical girl.

working fine on my end, sister

Works on my machine.
Maybe you should stick to lurking.

Attached: 1543760517149.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Try working the tail before moving in on the main body, gently polish her horns next.

Cont. After polishing her horns, gently massage the scalp around the protrusions and neck. Watch her melt like butter.

Ordered those, the mugs, and the acrylic cut outs.

It's been like this for no apparent reason since before the August 27th update. I have no idea and it's like Yea Forums got ill. I hate it.

Attached: 1565470176279.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Works just fine on my phone and computer. try reinstalling tampermonkey and 4chanX, sister

Attached: shamiko momo kiss 2.png (1250x1800, 1.22M)

Relevant link, Machikado is in 15th place below cop craft in popularity.
anikore.jp/chronicle/2019/summer/

Attached: 1557020388465.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>***,959 pt **3,839 pt まちカドまぞく
GANBATTE SHAMIKO

Attached: shamiko collage.jpg (2048x1024, 455K)

can't beat the coppu

Attached: 1564446893985.jpg (1008x550, 220K)

Looks like re:stage is 14 and cop craft is 13 when I opened that link. I like both Machikado and Re:Stage and I hope both will continue to get higher rankings!

**1,002 pt **4,008 pt コップクラフト
***,959 pt **3,839 pt まちカドまぞく
***,854 pt **3,417 pt 女子高生の無駄づかい
***,818 pt **3,272 pt ナカノヒトゲノム【実況中】
***,808 pt **2,425 pt 胡蝶綺 ~若き信長~
***,729 pt **2,188 pt 戦姫絶唱シンフォギアXV
***,642 pt **2,569 pt グランベルム
***,637 pt **1,274 pt あんさんぶるスターズ!
***,481 pt **1,927 pt BEM
***,451 pt **1,355 pt Re:ステージ! ドリームデイズ
***,209 pt ***,837 pt トライナイツ
***,155 pt ***,621 pt ビジネスフィッシュ
***,112 pt ***,112 pt からかい上手の高木さん2

Back to the other thread, last chapter of the scanned chapters coming out.

Someone buy and scan volume 4 later

Attached: IMG_20190904_071558.jpg (1200x1700, 323K)

For once, there is great justice in Japan's tastes.

Could Shamiko impregnate Momo with her tail?

it's been on nyaa since july

Attached: 1536952824158.jpg (1354x1920, 579K)

This is just based on the television ratings from what I heard. The number with 人が棚に入れました displayed appears to be bookmarks. Rating by that.
1. Danmachi S2 with 948
2. Dumbbell with 892
3. Forehead-chan with 725
4. Joshikousei no Mudazukai with 719
5. Kanata no Astra with 682
6. Maidens of the Savage Season with 656
7. Vinland Saga with 521
8. Cop Craft with 516
9. The Demon Girl next door with 438
10. Re:Stage! with 167

Only one way to find out.

Attached: 1564803009948.jpg (1920x1872, 1M)

It did do better than the Accelerator or El-Melloi animes sharing in 16th place!

If Shamilator stops after volume 3 is someone else willing to start TLing volume 4 and 5? 4 is up on nyaa.

>magical girl is depressed and washed up
>demon girl just wants to get her family out of poverty

I swear this show is low-key depressing af.

I guess I will do it, just that we will be using the tank and not Fuz.

Do Shamiko's boobs grow when in demon form? She doesn't look that busty in her uniform.

her uniform does a good job in hiding that. The costume purposely showcases Shamiko's Shamikos

Feed her wieners

you think Momo forces Shamiko into Crisis Management Form whenever they're yuriing it up in order to remove her clothes faster?

That's more than me! What a smart girl.

polish her horns

?

Attached: 1565304182939.jpg (1920x2167, 1.37M)

If it hits 5k we get season 2 where the plot happens.

i like this

Volume 4 is something so far

Shamiko really does seem to get horny over Dark Mikan each time.

What's the probability of that happening with 3 episodes remaining until the finale?

forgot to spoiler

also some disgaea grinding

Attached: 00077.jpg (1354x1920, 678K)

Not really. It's hard to sleep when you're catching your breath reading the over speeding subtitle and ultimately understanding only half of what's going on unless I come to this threads.

>Dark Mikan
user...

Except the two of them help make each other feel better and improve, so it makes the story more heartwarming.

I don't blame her

Attached: 1563647411407.png (1200x882, 829K)

Names are hard

Attached: 00100.jpg (1354x1920, 676K)

Attached: 00105.jpg (1354x1920, 641K)

Can anyone blame her? I want to run my tongue all over her abs and scars.

Gives birth to a furry

Attached: Shamitail.gif (1200x882, 528K)

Attached: 00114.jpg (1354x1920, 552K)

Feeling her womb?

She really shows how expressive a tail can be. To Love-Ru really got shown up in this department.

>Dark Mikan
when?

New cast member

Attached: 00121.jpg (1354x1920, 607K)

Is this indicative of the actual show? I'm almost sold

SOON

Attached: 1558496333266.png (653x1898, 897K)

Its a gradual ramp up as it goes along.

So, how does Dark Momo compares to current Momo?

Attached: 1565885905652.jpg (891x1080, 279K)

There is a separate thread for the manga so that animeonly / not caught up anons don't get spoiled, just saying

Attached: 1567740688075.jpg (794x1123, 304K)

47% sexier

Shamiko visits your dreams. What does she see user?

Ponytail and tummy.

Delicious abdominal scars

Attached: despair.jpg (720x600, 41K)

Takes steroids

It does, but it's still starting from a depressing as fuck base, and every time something new is revealed, it's got some pretty dark implications to things.

when do they embrace

Attached: shamikan.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

Lesdork-roids

The fuck is wrong with Japan

To be fair, without Japan we wouldn't have Shadow Mistress Shamiko.

Is my idea or this show is getting gayer and gayer.

It's just you, they're only very good friends.

>Shadow Mistress Shamiko
>Shadow Mistress Shadow Mistress Yuko

then she is starts crying for Mikan's help and a hurt Momo gets more forceful

I think in season 2 they go on a date due to a misunderstanding, and Shamiko buys Momo hairclips

You should know how yuri series work though, they ride a fine line. Its like comparing hentai to ecchi, no one likes shit that's too overt except in small doses. Which is why ecchi is popular and hentai isn't, unless you want to jack off. You don't read it for the plot though, but you do read fanservice stories for the plot sometimes. People like to be teased over time, did they didn't they, its just friendship or is it something more, etc. Its a good formula, people would rather things aren't as laid out so it can be inferred either way.

Attached: d5a79854b6976a1e21f5ba6437b782038d97cc2481a21d2a479b38c4f2976b1e.png (650x1880, 626K)

Also all the chapters with Shamiko trying to learn more about Momo

And Momo casually stalking her

Its pretty much Prisma Ilya tier

Attached: c42b4172ebe1666e042ac39e9a9b8760ed224d83f59a54ba25e04213ef59f402.png (644x482, 400K)

Muscle Shamiko is here

Attached: EDtuv9JVUAAxm8g.jpg (680x383, 40K)

Rape is for the short-sighted. She's in for the long haul.

I assume the form would regenerate in another transformation later if she damaged it. A school uniform would be non salvageable if Momo was going at Shamiko.

wedding clips

Attached: 1567637624406.jpg (901x1344, 183K)

Not great at japanese, but I tried.

>Cat ears!! Please try saying "Meow"

>Me...meow...
>...?! ......!!!

>M-M-M-Momo!!! One more time! One more time please!!!
>Shutup. No more.

Is it weird that the first thing that popped into my head here was imagining Shamiko doing a sick bluntslide down that rail?

Attached: Machikado Mazoku - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.48_[2019.09.08_15.45.49].jpg (1280x720, 476K)

Ganbare Shamiko.

KIKI KANRI

Cute. Thanks for the TL.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 09 [720p]1.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

I've been listening to Kiki Kanri for the past 2 hours and I can't stop send help please

share some

Yes.

So are the Shamis canonically supposed to be succubi? Because every thing about her powers from the dream invasions and her ability to incite uncontrollable lust seems to suggest so.

KIKI KANRIIIII!

Attached: Shamikanri.png (297x495, 188K)

Incubus (female)

What's wrong with skater shamiko?

You're missing Wild Words

Machikado no flop am I right?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 09 [720p]7.webm (800x450, 464K)

>Cat Save the Qween

Please no...

Would buying the BD's or the Figs be a better push for a second season

Attached: 1562880744062.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

Buy both and also the manga.

Attached: Machikado Mazoku - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.51_[2019.07.31_19.19.46].jpg (1280x720, 329K)

But momo, I'm a broke demon girl who can't afford all 3

Attached: ShamiWat2.jpg (533x467, 155K)

You know what to do then.

Attached: Machikado Mazoku - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.35_[2019.08.04_23.08.25].jpg (1280x720, 305K)

Wiener Shamiko is so cute.

>shamiko's wiener

Attached: Machikado Mazoku - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.31_[2019.08.25_18.31.13].jpg (1280x720, 275K)

Attached: question_shamiko.png (312x425, 192K)

Attached: exclamation_shamiko.png (576x556, 258K)

They put all their stat points in charisma (and a small bit in luck, but only where it really matters).

!

Attached: 76683866_p0.jpg (1600x1500, 488K)

Dammit. We really need a Mr. and Mrs. Smith picture made with these 2.

Attached: 76474174_p0.png (2579x3630, 2.25M)

I always forget her real name is Yuko.

So does she.

Attached: shamiko.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

Will I really be able to take down Momo with this...?
Notice Shamiko!! You're delivering big damage to Momo!!

Their facial expressions remind me of when Reuenthal forcibly fugged that disgraced noble girl

Does Shamiko have full control of her tail or does it only move as reflex to her emotions?

She doesn't even control her facial expressions, so putting a poker tail is too much of a task to her.

Attached: AAAAAAAA.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

It's like her face; she has some control over it, but it moves subconsciously with strong emotions.

I was promised murderizings of magical girls. Where are the murderizings?

Is the current Shamiko form final? What about Ryo?

It's like her face; stupid.

Didn't really follow the threads closely but I've read somewhere that she's the manifestation of her curse?

Goat is murderizing the peach by going out with the tangerine.

Attached: die_soon.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

>Shadow Mistress Yuko carries the curse of Ryo as well
now thats what I call kino

>took the curse of her imouto
Is Shamiko the best onee-chan ever?

Attached: imoutos.jpg (1586x2048, 307K)

Did Mya-nee supply Momo with her outfit?

Shammi so short.

That's up with that sub? It takes almost half the screen.

>taking a double curse
Imagine the Shamitty.

Attached: 1563525929106.jpg (641x1024, 177K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.36_[2019.09.08_06.05.29].png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

>flow of her magic
l-lewd

What an unholy crossover.

Attached: 1559063381311.png (1800x1353, 1.97M)

if Mikan didn't show up would Momo have found her with all of her Tama merch and try to play with the mascot along with the kids?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.05_[2019.09.08_09.14.09].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>HS
Why are you faggots not watching the superior version?

Attached: [Mad le Zisell] Machikado Mazoku - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.14.846.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

because the majority of the discussion happens the first 6-8 hours after release
if i could watch the raws i would

Lack of trust (but can it really be worse than FAGen)
This No bot on rizon which has it.

If he slaps his subs onto the BD relase, I'll try it.

Happy Shamisen

Attached: Machikado Mazoku - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.51_[2019.09.08_15.48.08].jpg (1280x720, 238K)

You can’t trick me pink slut. The show is a major hit.

Attached: 3A42CC37-81AA-43FA-B348-BD37DA9A3106.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Performing scientifically unnecessary experiments on Ancestue!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 09 [1080p].mkv - 0033.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

Yes, she is.
Volume 5 ends with a talking fish navigator recruiting Ryou as a mahou shoujo.

Successfully recruiting? Because I've heard that they tried to recruit Ryou but she refused because she wanted to support Shamiko.

So did Shamiko get worse as soon as Ryou was born/when Seiko was pregnant or was she always super frail and they had a free pass for a new curse-free child?

Dark Momo is ironically healed Momo as opposed to punished Momo that we started out with. Healed Momo is lewder and clingier towards Shamiko.

I just want to hear her voice. I hope she goes full yandere like Dark Sakura.

I think the former, but we just don't know

>is lewder
>whenever shamiko gets in heat and tries to take off her panties she grabs her arm and tell her to control herself

i want to fuck mikan's curse

so those curses can basically spawn a dark clan person?

>gets flustered and defaults to violence

> does everything in her power to stay in control against incredible goat temptation
Momo must be under constant stress.

Momo has evolved from Kuu to Tsun. How much longer until we get Dere?

does stopping someone from randomly stripping you really counts as tsun? I think that's just public decency.

Perhaps this facial expression would be better being that Momo's face is so close to the Holy Land

Attached: 76683866_p1.jpg (1600x1500, 486K)

Shamiko doesn't try to strip her, she just admires Momo's new costume.

Mikan's "curse" was she had the core of a demon planted in her body. It was not a true curse

>Will doing this really let me take down Momo...?
>Do your best to notice Shamiko! You're inflicting massive damage to Momo-san!!

>planted
I would greatly appreciate it if you used the term seeded or impregnated in the future when talking about Mikan's bun in the oven.

she attempts to rub her face on Momo's stomach

I find it very convenient that the resolution to Mikan's "curse" the discovery of where the remains of Sakura are are setting up the possibility of a yuri magic baby for Momo and Sakura.

Yes! I can't wait for that ending.

Elaborate.

これで勝ったと思うなよ……!
ちよももかわいい

Attached: 76688208_p0.png (627x885, 415K)

Ryo isn't an idiot. She had the fish turned over to Ogura.

manga translation thread.

Shamiko and Mikan are people carrying two cores. They can be externalized into a proper vessel. Lilith and Ogura know how to create a proper vessel and do the transfer. Shamiko has to become powerful enough to survive without Sakura's core and then both her and probably Momo's power together will be needed to move Sakura's core into a new vessel and nurture it back to health
Its also becoming noticeable that the author is a woman and a Mom.

Ugallu isn't quite like Sakura, but the circumstances are close enough. It should be technically possible to create a medium for Sakura that works on the same principle as with Lilith and Ugallu, but there's no indication that the light-aligned Sakura can keep her alignment in order to use that horse dung and clay body.

Is there a zip with all these somewhere?
Plus this

I can't believe Mikan took Shamiko's first time at the theater. Momo is gonna be furious.

I want to protect that smile.

Will you polish the ancestue?

I am not sure Shamiko and Momo want a furry for a child either. But they are a mixed race family. I don't think they would care if they got a Dark Sakura. The three of them are all so neutral its not like new Sakura would have much a chance of becoming truly evil

Every day.

Momo went Yan

Todd Howard has done it again

Shamiko: ...ha! that was... and where is this...?
Ogura: Hey, you

Ogura:You're finally awake?
Shamiko: Hogeeeeeeeeeee, it's a bird monster!!

Ogura: You were trying to cross the border, right!
Ogura: Walked right into that Imperial ambush
Ogura: same as us, and that thief over there~
Shamiko: Ah, Ogura-san? What's with that outfit...

Ogura: We're all brothers and sisters in bind now, thief
(damn Sttormcloaks, Skyrim was fine until you came along)
Shamiko: Why?
Ogura: Watch your tongue.
Shamiko: So... so that's how it is.

Attached: p-0001.jpg (650x1880, 434K)

I want to taste Shamiko's tail.

Attached: [Mad le Zisell] Machikado Mazoku - 09 [720p]_[00_16_27.696].jpg (1280x720, 190K)

Attached: 76683933_p0.png (1450x1250, 929K)

Attached: 76679234_p0.jpg (720x1280, 332K)

Shamiko managed to make this happen.

Attached: smiling momo.jpg (577x427, 59K)

Attached: 76689319_p0.jpg (1240x1400, 180K)

what are those lumps on her chest?
what is she hiding?

Shota predation organs. They are still in their growth phase so they must be hidden until she is ready to conquer.

Seiko's genes

Shamimom is so cute

Attached: [Mad le Zisell] Machikado Mazoku - 09 [720p]_[00_12_31.502].jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Tail abuse is the best part of the show.

I'm sure she can conquer any shota and a multitude of men with just that much firepower.

>while thinking of Shamiko
Jeez, there are yuri series less blatant than this.

Attached: large_ff94ccc6-8638-480b-ac04-7d61e1fc19e5.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Post goat flavor

Attached: fanta momo.jpg (480x640, 79K)

Attached: 103122097.jpg (500x500, 23K)

How soft is Shamiko

Attached: 76691324_p0.png (1358x1359, 1.06M)

Attached: シャミコ.jpg (1820x1208, 99K)

>***,151 (=***,151) **,799pt *1,377pt 【Amazon.co.jp限定】まちカドまぞく 1[Blu-ray]
What went so right?

The softest.

Attached: 1567246216777.jpg (404x606, 78K)

Erotic

Is this the outcome of 2 girls having sex?

One of the effects of Momo's training will be a less soft Shamiko.

Nothing. People just missed Kirara.

When are we getting a watermelon flavored magical girl?

Attached: 1524813467821.jpg (265x565, 33K)

SHAMIK-

-AOS

Attached: 66690405_p0.jpg (1600x1200, 579K)

lewd

That she's pregnant with my babies.

Her many textbooks on quantum physics as she wanders the streets at night, surrounded by sick demon goats, exercising magical girls and cosplaying evil witches

Attached: suzie.png (1280x800, 1.03M)

Attached: 76655687_p0.png (1200x1350, 953K)

Truly she is the most dangerous of Shamiko's followers.

Attached: 76633337_p1.jpg (1240x1754, 1.06M)

would Kaos be a good magic girl?
based suicat poster

she would be better as mazokaosu

Attached: 1564967052969.png (1000x1000, 400K)

Here ya go, user
www28.zippyshare.com/v/iruMjHJY/file.html

What the hell is going on here?!

Adrenaline boost allowed Shamiko to evade Momo's lustful charge.

What am I looking at here? I intentionally avoid salesfag threads because they're fail and AIDS

Machikado Mazoku is on its way to become the third best-selling anime series of the season, only behind Ensemble Stars and Symphogear XV.

>it's above toaru
Accelerator really isn't doing too hot is it?

Momo never loses control with Momo and gives into her lust, or compliments her, or pets her, or gives into her feelings to treat her nicely at all without being tsundere about it.

Which is what's wrong with Momo. Shamiko sometimes gives into her lusts like an idiot, but Momo never lets herself go for Shamiko unless its a situation where Shamiko won't find out about it, like the recent chapter translation where she was willing to give a couple gallons of blood. Feels too one-sided still with Momo never making a move on her own.

Shamiko is simply too strong, that's all. Especially with the real plot starting in the story, and the series slowly getting gayer.

Momo is a complete gentleman and will take Shamiko on a magical journey into blissville when the time is right.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76685748

Is this worksafe?

Thinking more and more that Shamiko and Sakura are the same type of person, but Sakura just covered up in front of Momo since she was trying to be a proper onee-san. Just like Shamiko does for her sister.

Wonder if Momo ever figured Sakura out much. Its doubtful Ryoko has figured out her sister is a loser yet.

Shamiko is most decidedly not a loser.

Her entire character is being a loser.

a dork*

Think I'm just now noticing Shamiko's face whenever she sleeps

Attached: x1.png (592x438, 284K)

Attached: 00105.jpg (543x809, 186K)

How perky are Shamiko's nipples when she's horny.

They're probably innies

Then is it just shitposters who are dooming and glooming and quoting websites and sales figures, etc?

Attached: 1561762125141.jpg (768x576, 36K)

I can't remember if the anime kept this detail

Mikan is DEFINITELY not a loser. She put up all those barriers and pretty much singlehandedly hid all the dark clan in Tama. She also managed to win whatever big battle happened at the factory. She just has a really similar personality to Shamiko. It just goes to show that every single character in this show is a total dork.

Her figurine has pretty perky nipples.

Sakura? She admits her and Shamiko think pretty similar. And she's likely a loser. None of what you said is exactly a feat of strength. She hid a few people in town, and we don't even know what happened at the factory. Even Shamiko probably became strong eventually. Sakura probably started off bullshitting a lot at first as well, but developed a niche or two.

Attached: 00022.jpg (1354x1920, 658K)

Damn, meant to quote , too

HOLY FUCK I SUCK COCKS!
Yeah, I meant Sakura, not Mikan.

Grow taller Shamiko!

no

I don't think she's really a loser so much that she's a total dork. She might've been a loser at first, but by the end, I think she leveled up her loser status and lost that and just kept being a dork.

She gets her height from her dad

Pretty much.

>her dad's height
>her mom's honkers
She's almost perfect, but she isn't Ryou

I feel like there's something deep about that crow bird poster.

Ryo's most likely gonna get pretty big knockers, too. Hell, she's 9 and already got a what? C-cup?

What is the name of the phenomena when you are very unlucky in a daily life, but quite lucky when it comes to a life-changing developments?

Exactly, but she's not a complete baka, she's just adorably serious.

Yeah, Ryoko's insanely book smart, but she's also a dork

I love each and every single baka dork in this show!

Hard to tell since there's maybe one or more birds in play. There's the millionaires bird that Momo was forced into watching, and Ogura has a bird, unless its the same bird

Siscon dork.

True.

Suicat.

Her powers are too strong. She got Momo to agree to be Shamiko's dependent without realizing it, and got her to rape Mikan into silence. Even if its all pretend it lays the groundwork for Momo slowly accepting becoming Shamiko's underling, and now Momo has to play that role whenever she's with Ryoko.

Ryoko doesn't even realize how she helps Shamiko sometimes.

Attached: 1565583373012.png (653x1898, 584K)

Attached: bird.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Attached: 1565575580122.png (650x1880, 663K)

Ryoko sparkles so much

Well she found out her sister seduced a magical girl into being her underling using adult methods. She's quite proud.

I love how Shamiko likes those long sleeves dress, they are pure cuteness.

>salesfag
Please consider suicide.

Attached: 1542404808593.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

What do we think of Ogura, bros?
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76692538

>Shamiko absorbs all of Ryoko's curses so Ryoko can live a normal life with none of the family curses holding her back.
>Ryoko promises to make her sister into a top tier demon who will rule the world
Good family development, need a few more chapters focusing on Ryoko helping Shamiko power up now.

anri's better

homu/10

Ultimately forgettable character with no stand out value. Only value is being a plot device so far.

>satAnrifags

>tfw no cute gosenzo

Attached: 1567713155133.jpg (1920x1480, 906K)

Only good for balls in mouth.

Attached: 76694920_p1.png (800x2100, 546K)

God here. I created Lilith with a hard limit on height for any progeny she might have spawned with Adam to avoid a nephilim situation that I saw coming later around Enoch's time. She and her descendants shall never pass the 3 and 1/4 cubit height limit.

What if the thing Joshua and Sakura fought against all those years ago in the factory, was Sata Anri?

God is truly a degenerate being. I bet the real reason he did this is because he wants to watch others bend her over on all the furniture in the house.

Truly imaginary, thanks God.

she turned lilith into an onahole

Ryoko is a smart girl. She clues in on the core quickly, knows very early on that her mom's trying hard to avoid talking about Joshua's actual situation. Lilith considers her to be invaluabe. Her assumptions are worse than the reality though.

Is she a good mother?

Attached: 76672841_p1.png (1575x1331, 1.31M)

Sakura vsguely said it was something like a natural disaster to Shirozawa. We don't know what really went down.

Attached: 76650832_p0.jpg (600x1020, 685K)

You dare blaspheme my Good name? Your judgment is nigh. I didn't even permit furniture in the garden.

You're alright son of man. Don't be at ground level tomorrow.

All virgin mothers are good mothers.

God I want to hug Shamiko. Not like sexually or anything, a non sexual, platonic hug. Maybe pet her head a little too.

Attached: 76645315_p0.jpg (1681x1201, 339K)

Event tickets come with the first two volumes.

Also, Machikado is probably the most popular Kirara manga in Japan that hadn't been adapted yet prior to this season.

I'd kita that toki

t. animeonly

Well, it had to be powerful enough to depower both Sakura and Joshua so an emmisary of Satan doesn't seems like far fetched.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 09 [720p]9.webm (800x450, 2.9M)

She exists just to give Momo magic drugs, or create spare magic bodies for people. She's not a character in the sense that she has a developed character. She exists to just bullshit some magic up sometimes.

She took responsibility for Ugallu.

Attached: Anri_(You).jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Throw 50円 coins at her and train her to catch them like a pet.

> The light inside is broken but I still work

Attached: 1564686353951.png (720x720, 532K)

She sees development by volume 5 and 6. Anime will only get through volume 2.

Shamiko will fix it.

Shamiko's light inside works but she is broken.

Rare smiles are the most precious.

Attached: 1567367594488.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

Is there nudity in the source material? Asking for a friend.

Obviously, they just need to get inside each other

she looks incredibly generic when she smiles.

Incredibly cute you mean.

I did translate the bit where Ogura said to Ryo that the weakening of the barrier isn't good, and Ryo immediately realizes that Ogura is likely a dark clan member.

Attached: 59231283_p0.png (979x1306, 432K)

See pic related on

Nudity? Not really. There is the bath scene but it's mostly just Momo getting asked about her old scars.

Momo is so handsome.

Attached: 74516588_p3.jpg (1600x1148, 318K)

>Ugallu
On a related note, I have been wondering for some time if Shamiko and Joshua's staff is actually Sharur

did Shamiko leave without eating anything?

>bend her over on all the furniture in the house.
That's some bizarre oyakodon.

Not sure. The manga didn't show her enjoying the nabe. She left in a hurry.

Nice Quads, but trash taste.

Attached: 1555440406165.webm (838x720, 2.87M)

Attached: 53763998_p0.jpg (600x450, 89K)

She got a third wheel feeling.

Because you get a girlfriend, a doorstop, a paperweight and many other wonderful things at once.

Well, the two girls come to depend on Shamiko for their daily diet. She's kind of a surrogate dorm mother. Shamiko is serious on providing three square meals a day for her dependents. She even arranged a livelihood for Ugallu.

Possibly

Attached: Chaos_Monster_and_Sun_God.png (2012x1484, 3.52M)

Attached: 70417998_p2.jpg (800x1000, 321K)

>dork demon achieves a lot more than Satania or Jashin for herself and her friends
Shamiko is actually living up to being the Shadow Mistress, the boss of this town.

Depends on where you work.

>Ancient Sumer god wields double sided forks
>Shamiko's weapon is a half double sided fork
Deepest lore

Later chapter actually shows that the vessel medium has to be close to the actual physical parameters of the soul in question, or its lifespan will be reduced.

FUCK

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 09 [1080p].mkv - 0018.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

Well it helps to have friends who actually want to help you with occasional bullying because you're cute and not have friends who exclusively bully you because you're cute.

>having friends
God I wish.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 09 [1080p].mkv - 0012.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

So a Soul Gem?

That translation doesn't seem to be very accurate

I meant close as in that the shape has to look alike, although the distance thing seems to be true as well.

Jashins mom might be the queen of hell.

Attached: 78DAE54D-363A-481A-9F4D-8E80F1D85EF1.jpg (850x1202, 139K)

He's right. The bird should be whispering "Did you... buy... my game..."

Is Anri actually Satan or are people just meming?

Jashin-chan achieved a second season though

Attached: D-Rn-cIU0AAdoMP.jpg (2048x1272, 399K)

I really wish the translated chapters would come out faster. This meme of slow translations for an old series is not funny.

She's Inana/Ishtar/Jesus actually. The whole male jew minister thing was all Paulian propaganda to bolster church numbers. She's hiding out there in the barrier to hide from God so she doesn't have to fulfill her role as the end times Messiah and die and rise again. It's why she's so cool with hanging around demons.

And she loves those who love their neighbors.

I missed the threads for the earlier episodes. are there already webms floating around for these looping sequences?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.13_[2019.09.02_07.34.57].jpg (1280x720, 116K)

She is into little boys.

she needs more work, I fucking love her Shamiko voice
>was Kasumi in Asobi Asobase
>Olivia got another main role as Hinata in Wataten
>meanwhile Hanako no main role since then

it's not fair

Attached: 47086.jpg (225x350, 28K)

maybe

Attached: 1565312374122.webm (960x540, 2.71M)

>I missed the threads for the earlier episodes
I feel you.
I wish I picked it up from the beginning

Attached: 1566956629883.jpg (1024x1080, 153K)

also someone HAS to have already made a version of this meme. Momo makes the exact same pose to Shamiko.

Attached: 43c.png (382x750, 415K)

not enough

Attached: embarassment is just lollipop smoke leaving the body.webm (420x836, 1.21M)

mikan gf

mikan wife

mikan freshly recruited into Shamiko's camp

Is chapter 16 as far as the translations have gotten? This is one of the rare times where I actually wish I knew japanese.

We had had threads were a Shamilator translated 30 something chapters

We're up to chapter 39 in translations. Go check the archives for posts on Yea Forums by Shamilator. Typesetwise, we're at 16 with 16 being a bit rough.

Check the archives, or the last thead, it had the translation links.

Thank you!

I like how we keep getting user anon being outright baffled about the presence of actual lore and plot in this series.

>We're up to chapter 39 in translations.
>Typesetwise, we're at 16 with 16 being a bit rough.
Why? Are the typesetters all boxes now too?

Typesetter works slow. There was an user that wanted to help, but we're still at 16.

I like how not having vol 5's raws available publicly lets me slip in the more bonkers lore without people realizing just how much of it is actually true.

Typesetting takes the double (maybe the triple) of time than translating, don't underated them.
That was maybe me, never got an answer so alas.

"I have never taken you lightly"

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Machikado Mazoku - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.42_[2019.09.02_07.34.12].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

To be fair, we don't know if the war of the light and dark clan is the war in heavens. We don't know if Lilith and Adam butt heads.

What we know is that all the navigators at least share the name of angels. Metako being Metatron, Michael being the frog and then Ziqiel being the goldfish (from the book of Enoch). Aside from that, Joshua's box having Hebrew inscription of "treasure" is all that we have to go on.

I'd be willing to clean if someone can typeset. I'd just need raws and free time since I work 60 hours a week

I can clean, I just need the greenlight to do it, I don't want to tample on user's work.

That and the references on Metako may hint to Enoch. 365000 Metatron do match Enoch having lived 365 years as noted in Genesis, and the navigators are messengers that communicate to the priestesses of light (magical girls) on behalf of the light clan.

is the lore here more or less fucked up than what's in Madoka?

I watched all the episodes last night, how is this show so wholesome?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Machikado Mazoku - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.17_[2019.09.07_22.29.57].jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

There's no ayy lmao trying to prevent the heat death of the universe bullcrap.
It's a bit stepped in Kabbalah.

Madoka lore is pretty tame when you put it up against real life doomsday cult lore.

Attached: 1567723838634.jpg (1080x1460, 215K)

>kyoumo ichinichi ganbarimasu

Because Shamiko managed to make even the Kirara editors and the mangaka to take pity on her.

I'm seriously considering studying the bible now thanks to this show.

Cute Shadow Mistress with a very comfy pillow

It's the Torah, Kabalah and Old testament stuff you'd want to look into if you want to learn more about the lore here. Can't go wrong with early Sumerian mythology either.

They'll have time to catch up at least, as I think Shamilator is either not translating Volume 4 or waiting on scans that are more clear, and there aren't even raws of Volume 5 available yet.

Attached: shamwow.png (973x937, 658K)

I though he said those tank scans would do, and that it was a shame they weren't high quality.

I don't have a kind impression of the navigators given what went down in volume 5 honestly.
Zikiel for example does take a page from the Incubator as it only presents an element of the truth and subverts it in order to make perspective magical girls think that they are righteously fighting evil against the dark clan. Ryo has the benefit of knowing the whole story, but the same couldn't be said of other perspective priestesses of light.

Yeah. We will get to volume 4 when I feel like doing a chapter.

Attached: 1545679915977.jpg (293x191, 13K)

FUCK
why the fuck did I lose to this shit

Attached: 1551763437849.jpg (1920x1080, 525K)

Thank you based Shamilator.

Attached: 1567720135717.jpg (374x508, 59K)

>"I have never taken you lightly"
Yeah, you can post pretty much every screencap of their interactions from the first few episodes

Attached: snicker.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

kind of sad that the only western audience that have any idea about how far the story goes outside of Japan are limited to user over here. This lore discussion isn't happening anywhere else.

I know it's a bit late to say this but it wasn't better if you tripfag instead of namefag? The trips are made precisely for this. Namefagging has the risk of having copycats.

where's her right horn

guess I mean to what degree are magical girls actually just expendable child soldiers. was Momo recruited with the false image of a magical adventure before being thrown into the meat grinder like Madoka was?

It's right there at the bottom.

Attached: 1551757785943.jpg (691x907, 102K)

I mean I see where you're coming from but the lore etc likely won't get discussed outside of these threads/by westerners until there's an official English release of the manga.

>Lilith says that people who dwell too much on bad memories have minds that are full of muck and are hard to move in
>Remember when Shamiko first went into Momo's dreams

It's all structured so well, this lore.

Lilith is simply the best.

Do I really have to go full tripfaggotry? I can if I have to.

What do you think she's holding?

>Nep
ew

>TopNep
what a dork

It's sort of like that. Girls are promised wishes in exchanges for tokens given by defeating members of the Dark clan, but because their body is made entirely by ether they get weaker by each battle, let alone if they bleed. So the more you fight > the more you get weaker > the higher chance for you to lose your human form and turn into a Core. Given that a fish tried to recruit Ryo it's safe to say all magical girls were human at first, so yeah they're pretty much expendable soldiers.

a pillow that she bought on sale

I mean, when you write something and someone with the same name reply to you but as if it were someone else it brings doubts honestly. That or you are a dork that reply to himself.

>TopNep
ohyou

Attached: topnep.jpg (305x306, 37K)

We don't know why Momo signed up for the job, but I don't think she's naive over it. She became a magical girl at the age of 4, and Momo did say specifically that she was adopted by Sakura who acts as her mentor and her big sis.

Losing your human form comes from overexertion. It's different from being corrupted by darkness. There apparently are cases where the magical girls who have turned to the dark side, and it looks as if that they can become monsters just like how some of the dark clan who have awakened to their power fell to that state.

>nep
Normal enough to me.

They will eventually fight a demon stronger than them, so it's not like they can zerg rush them.

They don't lose magical power from bleeding, Momo lost it because Shamisen absorbed her blood

Recently my favorite material to fap with in the shower is shamiko growing a giant demon futa cock and momo riding it
the best part is the contrast between short soft bouncy shamiq and tight muscley tall momo

Attached: gottem.png (674x661, 440K)

We get further proof of this in volume 5. It's blood being a conduit for magic power that is the issue.

Thanks for letting us know, Mr Megamind

Attached: 1567177388296.jpg (923x652, 436K)

Attached: 1540911333214.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Attached: Huh❔.png (1280x720, 986K)

>futa shortstack on tallflat

Attached: shamicock.jpg (450x450, 108K)

Same VA joke.