He was never fat

>he was never fat
>he's actually good looking with extreme self confidence issues so girls liked him cause muh emo shit
WHAT? I should sue this hack for false advertising.

Attached: accel.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

I mean, it’s either that or he’s a Garbage Pail Kid who should be locked up in the State Home for the Ugly

Wait what?

I have heard this mentioned before.
Him being a fat piece of shit is just how he sees himself, and by extension how we see him, he's actually tall and attractive.

>"cool and calm" black haired kuudere school idol
>paired with a loner/guy who has low opinion of himself/etc but has an inferiority complex on said girl
DId Accel world start this trend?

Attached: mpv-shot0009.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

Doesn't one of the characters call him fat and short though? He's not actually 3 feet tall and 300 pounds though, he's just a chubby manlet who sees himself like that

Oh this is just a stupid fan theory. It would be fight club levels if retarded if true

Also.. why did this show get the shaft while SAO got really fucking popular? I hate shit like that. Accel World was the superior cartoon.
>but muh harem
I want to die

Attached: 1567705742761.jpg (2048x1142, 289K)

Can't be fucked to look it up so someone else has to.. but I'm pretty sure someone calls him short and fat. So at most he's a chubby 5'0 manlet and not an obese midget

Kirito was the better self insert.

Attached: spoiler.png (1125x648, 636K)

It's not, but he isn't that tall just the LN reveal drew him from bottom up perspective to give him height, but still taller than the girls just not avg JP male height.
The chibi thing is his own fucking delusion though.

Guess anime nerds want to watch some Chad that's smart af with barely any flaws they'll never actually relate with rather than watch someone who they can actually relate to (fat, short, insecure). Seems based actually.

This can't be fucking real! GIVE ME PROOF, if its real this would be actually really entertaining

>he was never fat
Post source

This is honestly more of a fan theory than anything

Mostly because whenever he is shown in some illustration his size tends to change or he is shown in weird angles where is hard to tell his real height.

I think he is smaller than average and fat. but not to the extreme "chibi" bordering midget levels that the anime showed him to be.

he cute

Attached: PjFbxcg.jpg (700x800, 122K)

I agree. Accel World was the way better show and deserved another season. However, unfortunately, it didn't sell as well as SAO did and like another poster mentioned, people just self-inserted into Kirito more

I think if Accel World had come out like now or a couple years ago between SAO2 and now, it would have done way better

Attached: 1342578736827.jpg (2475x973, 339K)

Damn, now that's a pull.

>he's actually tall and attractive.
He is not, retard. If he was tall and attractive then you wouldn't have other characters mocking him for being a fat fuck.
The actual fan theory is that he is just a slightly shorter and chubby guy who sees himself as a fucking South Park character due to self-esteem issues.

source?

Can't believe he is literally me

Aren't there illustrations of his real form or something?

>I can't self insert because he is not obese

American everyone

I like girls like this more than I probably should.

There's fanart of his supposed "real form"

Attached: 29299731_p0.jpg (420x480, 58K)

I have to confess I'm butthurt about this too.

i lived this life.

Attached: Cursed Haru.jpg (900x1100, 204K)

Reminder Chiyu would've gladly let him bangs her anytime if he asked her to, even in front of her boyfriend Taku.

It lists his height and weight at the very start of the LN. This isn't some new revelation.

Does he lose weight as the volumes progresses?

I forgot what the relationship was like for the three of them, I just remember them being pals.

He is fat, but he's supposed to be around Taku's height. He just looks like Cartman's estranged cousin because of self confidence issues. I think he also looked more normal in the LN illustrations.

They are childhood friends.
Taku is the supposedly Chad guy but he is actually a cuck with shit self-esteem.
Chiyu is the cute girl who is dating Taku but actually wants MC to fuck her and doesn't even try to hide it. I'm pretty sure she only agreed to date the other guy to make MC jealous.

>actually wants MC to fuck her and doesn't even try to hide it. I'm pretty sure she only agreed to date the other guy to make MC jealous.

Source? Or are you getting this out of your ass?

SAO is just much more appealing I guess, people are willing to self insert into Kirito but can't stand anime Cartman

Did you not watch the show? She strips and says her body is his to use in real life

She has a pretty obvious fucking crush on the guy, to the point that in one of the early episodes/volume she just lies on a bed and tells him to do whatever he wants. I think Taku even directly admits that Chiyu is only interested in the MC during their confrontaton.
The jealousy thing is just a personal assumption, I don't remember if they ever mention why she agreed to date Taku.

based natsutama