Shingeki no Kyojin

Zeke knows his otouto is suffering. If those filthy eldians stopped existing then his otouto can stop worrying about them so much.
Zeke is a good brother

Attached: 1567866322762.gif (345x509, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0dEVBssz5EN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cute and canon

Attached: 1565806475243.jpg (680x405, 53K)

>wants to destroy an Island of people who have done nothing wrong
>takes sadistic pleasure in killing people
>fights for a nation of people who are worse than nazis

Zeke is evil.

This except you replace historia with Annie

Cute and coming soon canon.

Attached: 40925998_p0_master1200.jpg (960x720, 311K)

Zeke just wanted love, please forgive him

Attached: 1567785631662.png (315x663, 174K)

Endgame brothers right here

Attached: ZEndgame disconnected.jpg (855x553, 246K)

Zeke is a tragic case but he's the enemy.

I love what Isayama did with his character. People meme about him being a cuck but he's a genuinely compelling character.

>Eren = Devil
>Zeke = Karl the Kuck
>Reiner = Helos
>Historia = Ymir
these are the main protagonist of the story

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after being ambushed by the surviving members of the Senshi-tai, effectively fighting off both Reiner and Porco at the same time and even taking on Reiner, solo, after eating two direct headshots from an anti-titan sniper rifle. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager surviving after being decapitated by top Senshi-tai candidate, Gabi Braun, and still moving forward to enact his master keikaku. You better ban me if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager walking Zeke through Grisha's PATHS memories so he can see the error of his ways and come around to the belief that life is worth living. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager becoming the Devil himself, willing to destroy the entire world, and manipulating the past, present, and future in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 323K)

Only Eren can defeat Eren.

Because I was born into this world

>This kills the shipperfags

Attached: B5A55B82-122A-4B8E-BE15-8371E3A30766.jpg (2032x1783, 630K)

Deep.

fivesome with timeskip ereh

Attached: f3c9b40.png (629x269, 131K)

Lol I just realized that you can see a tiny Rod running away in the background.

Attached: 1567860530329.png (1824x1300, 1.35M)

It isn't 2013 anymore, user.

I just want to fuck Mikasa

t. Jean

It's honestly shocking to me how may people are stuck in the mindset that nothing happened after season 1. Even the damn Marketing team are like that.

Did Grisha really let him go because he was told to or just couldn't catch up to him anymore because he was already too damn far?

Attached: 1563665078657.jpg (512x512, 42K)

But it was eldians who commited genocife on (((marley))).

Eldians are the ancestors of mazi and Eren and the jaegerists are the super nazis. Marley represents a multicultural alliance of jews and other non aryans

Fuck off shipper retard

Rod starts running at the first sign of trouble, so Grisha probably just didn't bother.

Based

Why doesn't Hurricane release more SnK work? It's been years.

Whats Erens endgame?

Rumbling is a bit too predictable for Isayama I reckon

It's rumbling but with something else. I will be happy as long as the rest of the world gets destroyed honestly.

Easy birth for his wife and child.

Nothing you said was relevant. No one who committed those crimes is still alive. Paradis is full of innocent people and Marley is full of morally abhorrent bloodthirsty warmongers.

>There is a very abrupt transition from Erekosë saving the Eldren at the very last moment – where he has the complete sympathy of most readers – and his proceeding to destroy the human cities and villages and kill all their inhabitants, even when there is clearly no further threat to the Eldren, even hunting down and killing a few survivors hiding in caves. In effect, he has fulfilled the earlier-mentioned vow ("I will spare none! None! I want it to be over. And the only way I can finish it is to kill them all") – only directed against the humans instead of the Eldren
Can't wait for this kino lads

>rumbling is too predictable
Lmao brainlets are everywhere since this chapter was posted

Yes please!

>1700 years of ethnic cleansing? If that were true there wouldn't be a strand of marleyan hair left on this planet

>safety for muh unborn child

>nobody who committed those crimes are alive today
That doesnt matter to the bloodthirsty hordes of baboons and kikes.
>marley is abhorrent
Yeah blood thirsty kikes allied with baboons kebabs and niggers are pretty evil

He must secure the existence of his people.

>kruger is a neo nazi

Attached: PanicRen_DaddyGer.jpg (564x690, 267K)

How?

Stop replying, EHcancer

We all know that a rumble ending (eren committing genocide) isn't going to be happening because that simply isn't how stories work, right? At this point the rumbling actually happening would be the biggest twist for me.

Attached: 1567599322141.jpg (738x1024, 84K)

>EAshizo crying again.

Attached: 1435934566484.png (1280x720, 777K)

The rumbling will happen. Whether or not Eren actually wins is another story. Right now im expecting the rumbling + some sort of loss for Eren

They're typically the type of readers who've been hurt by post timeskip stuff the most, missing "the old Eren" (even though no one could stand his ass back then aside from fujos who liked drawing him getting buttfucked), EMA being best friends ever, "Levi" being cool etc.

Soon huntercuck

Attached: Huntercuck.png (1768x1480, 643K)

What he meant to say was that Eldians were not saints and bringers of peace nor Marleyans were poor oppressed victims endlessly cannibalized by evil titan people. What most likely happened is that each of the Titan holding families under the Fritz royal dynasty held a country of its own or a duchy and eventually things came to a head and the Great Titan War began either for ideological or geopolitical reasons, or a mix of the two, that doesn't matter ultimately. What matters is that it was Eldians fighting Eldians with everyone else powerless in the crossfire, so the biggest victims of that war were Eldians themselves as they lost most of their titans and ultimately their ability for self determination, leaving their power ripe for the taking and exploitation in the wake of Fritz family departure to Madagascar.

>looking desperate again
For a guy who can see the future that sure happens to him a lot.

Now that this chapter confirmed that the last time Eren and Historia touched was the awarding ceremony. It's pretty clear that the farmer is indeed the father.

If you dont think eldians were responsible for some serious atrocities against non eldians you are a brainlet. Eldians are people and people with power exploit the weak.

The message of the story isnt that it didnt happen. Its that the eldians arent evil for being descendants of people who did do tjose things because any people in the exact same situation would have done the same. Its essentially a dialogue against post colonialist guilt.

Yes and by continuously punishing Eldians for sins they no longer were guilty of, at least the existing ones, Marley have created the very bogeyman they were swearing to oppose and protect the world from and then unleashing it on themselves and the rest of the world.

Please update

>"Historia became a breeding sow!"
>"Eren wasn't involved! Farmer is the father because MPs said so!"
>"Eren left ten months ago!"
110-112
>"Eren pimped out Historia! He hates her because she's cattle!"
>"Cuckren soon!"
>"Eren is asexual like his bro!"
>"Eren is the father but Farmer fucked Hisu!"
>"FARMER KING!!"
>CHADREN WILL DESTROY GABI'S PUSSY!/EHfags are pedos!
>posting edits of decapitated Historia
>ARMIN PLEASE FUCK HISTORIA
>more Gabipedos samefagging
>"Hisu wanted Eren's dick but he said no!"

Has this scene from Mikasa meant anything yet?

Attached: 56yhljms3zy11.png (640x964, 381K)

Is this the new cope of the month? It's really lame compared to the previous ones.

>for continuously punshing eldians for sins
No. Punishing them at all is evil. Only people directly responsible should be punished. Any time of reperations or circus court to punish people is wrong and makes the perpetrators of such things worthy of complete extermination

"Eren is a slave to himself"

Lmao that has to be the funniest type of post ive seen

>REEEEE FOUNDER YMIR STOP ELDIANS FROM MAKING BABIES
Am i the only who laughed at this? Zeke is such a cuck.

I think this wins.

That was exactly what I was saying. The myth of the island devils will end up being a self fulfilling prophecy because Marley couldn't keep themselves in check and relied on stolen power to remain a superpower for too long.

So in the story of the eternal champion genocide would happen no matter what right? This new chapter really makes it seem the same that Eren doing the rumbling is part of fate

>Armin will eat Eren
>He will escape to another country with Mikasa
>Armin will have a child with Mikasa

Attached: Uguumed.png (397x579, 205K)

I really think the "See you later... Eren" is Lolimir talking and that image of Mikasa is a memory

So, did he see a rumble or something else?

Attached: 1567652514500.jpg (512x529, 118K)

Attached: very usable son.jpg (674x539, 98K)

>"Historia became a breeding sow!"
>"Eren wasn't involved! Farmer is the father because MPs said so!"
>"Eren left ten months ago!"
110-112
>"Eren pimped out Historia! He hates her because she's cattle!"
>"Cuckren soon!"
>"Eren is asexual like his bro!"
>"Eren is the father but Farmer fucked Hisu!"
>"FARMER KING!!"
>CHADREN WILL DESTROY GABI'S PUSSY!/EHfags are pedos!
>posting edits of decapitated Historia
>ARMIN PLEASE FUCK HISTORIA
>more Gabipedos samefagging
>"Hisu wanted Eren's dick but he said no!"
>"This is the last time they touched"

Eren isn’t maniac, the scenery he was referring to was most likely his baby.

>Eren isn’t maniac
???
Have you forgotten when he murdered people without any remorse?

In self defense. Self defense isnt just a right its a moral responsibility

Бедный куколд, как же тебе больно. Кстати ты не с снг случайно?

Hes probably holding the baby and watching the rumbling

>his child

Attached: sips.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Circle of life style? She is the rightful heir to earth now after all.

Pretty sure Eren wasn’t implying the destruction of the world when he said «that scenery». Eren’s behavior changed a lot after his trip to Marley, I just can’t see him smiling and enjoying the fact he’s about to destroy humanity. (+mehmet) and don’t get me wrong he MIGHT destroy the entire world, but “that scenery” was imo a happy moment (his friends happy for example , something related to Historia and the child why not too)

Attached: 6E983E49-DE14-4ACB-AE34-BE29830ABDF3.jpg (750x836, 399K)

Yes, his child

Attached: 9CBB7FEA-421C-4812-B3BE-F81852729672.jpg (1512x1384, 517K)

I’d recommend you to use the HQ version of this scan, Madarafag.

Attached: 8E30FC30-E088-44C3-92DE-D0A844644F5F.jpg (2133x1600, 521K)

Cute and canon.

Attached: 76636465_p1.png (900x570, 1.47M)

The Colossal titan probably has some ability we don't know about and Admin is going to end up stopping Eren and saving the world, like Eren said he would do. Last panel is Admin with Eren and Historia's child

Cute and canned*

terrorists and lovers

Attached: 1567807891655.png (670x800, 501K)

Rumbling plus removing the curse of Ymir but it backfires resulting in the ending audio they released

Attached: B A S E D.png (750x398, 551K)

>That high test back
>Admin
Nah.

It's not like he's enjoying it. Very few characters in this manga who have killed or tortured have actually been coded as morally "black" to the point of finding joy in the suffering and death of their victims, so few you could count them on the fingers of one hand or less. And Eren isn't one of them.
The destruction he causes is a means to an end, that end being most likely "that scenery", "freedom" or whatever image he saw that represents it. It all goes back to the questions Reiner's been asking him throughout the entirety of chapter 117 and that the author emphasized even more in the volume release. What drives him? What does he gain from living any longer? What is he fighting for? He's not fighting in order to fight, he's fighting in order to reach the desired end he got to see 4 years ago, and which seemingly embodies the freedom he's been seeking since childhood.

Last panel is Zeke. Are you blind?

The trips of truth

I'm sure you said that Eren wouldn't Grim Reminder 2.0 also

wow what a mary sue

shit manga is shit, go figures

The rumbling will happen and paradis will be free from opression. The price that Eren will pay for that is the rest of the world and his own freedom because he has to follow a predestined end.

more like saviors and friends

>you are free
THE BABY IS EREN REINCARNATED INTO HISU'S BABY

This

YH?

Cute Devil

Attached: A446C63D-04AF-4B57-BE04-46634DA9FB30.jpg (1586x2048, 409K)

So is annie a completely dropped plot?

>Eren touches Ymir
>Eren becomes the devil and gives Ymir her titan power
>Bootstrap paradox
Screencap this.

>Eren hasn't even seen Hisu since the RtS ceremony

I wonder if next chapter is when we finally dive into Ymir's backstory once Eren touches her.

C O P E

Attached: FE46495D-5914-4E73-AF53-4934553C987A.jpg (352x334, 76K)

I pretty much had an anxiety attack reading the latest chapter, it was intense. It's a work of art

It's definitely "the last time they touched was when Eren kissed her hand" this month.

>EREN DOESNT LOVE HISTORIA BECAUSE HE REMEMBERED HER BUT DIDNT MENTION HOW MUCH HE LOVES HER

I'd say his own baby

Kaya's neck is thinner than Historia's

Eren has been already beaten though

Attached: smughisu.jpg (1928x2720, 365K)

What's wrong with her neck?

So in light of this chapter, is there a deeper significance to Historia looking like Frieda now? Like, does Eren see her sister every time he looks at her as a reminder of the things he's done?

Rumbling will go inwards instead of outwards. Ultimate middle finger to Eren. Is that enough of a twist?

MAMA

Attached: girls eyes.png (629x807, 465K)

>he hasn't even said her name since the timeskip, he clearly hates her and had the farmer rape her on his behalf

based HEchads

Attached: 1567808482191.jpg (1053x1080, 268K)

All of the Eldians will die, except for Reiner, who will suffer for eternity.

Post Sungeki no Kyojin please

Considering there are many characters inside the Paradis safe perimeter that would want to stop Eren after he activates a full rumbling (Reiner, Pieck, Magath, probably Zeke and even Armin and other paradisians) what would they do as a last effort? Realistically they'd just need to eat Eren and touch Zeke, so Eren's primary goal after activating it would be killing Zeke.

I think he'd already get his fair share of guilt just looking at himself in the mirror

Attached: image0-29.png (640x1146, 573K)

>this girl approaches you
>asks to get pregnant
wat do?

Attached: 1567826831858.jpg (1022x1200, 651K)

Sorry, I love Mikasa.

Why do they hide her eyebrows bros?

>the moment the founding titan realizes that the attack titan is going to take the founding titan

frieda must have known, right?

Attached: file.png (885x1300, 840K)

This entire manga can be summarized as japanese people are not responsible for ww2 and japanese people are victims who did nothing wrong. Living inside the walls literally means how japan was restricted and extorted after the war or at least that's how isayama thinks.

Now that everyone agrees that Reiner is the real male protagonist, who's the real female protagonist?
Mikasa is a non character while Historia is confirmed evil antagonist with Eren.

Tell her she should ask Manlet so she can have an Ackerman with royal blood

He's only started looking that way very recently though. Hoboren and manbun Eren didn't have such a resemblance.

We know Jean

vocaroo.com/i/s0dEVBssz5EN

Attached: mankasa.jpg (739x900, 332K)

Funny how the royal family representing the emperor of japan is constantly shown as a traitor to his own people. The warcrime denial is strong on this story.

Attached: 129.jpg (700x560, 120K)

Gabo

лелъ

She was thinking about Zeke's big cock.

Mikasa... I love you so much...

Attached: mikasa.png (650x882, 219K)

Kek

What is the significance of Ymir's eyebrows?

Detective Hansi in two (2) chapters

Attached: 1565376268455.jpg (1103x1620, 539K)

grand her wish

Attached: etTPpEU.png (276x373, 117K)

Bruh

Zecuck's are really desperate

And her hair is like grandma Alma

Tell her to find a nice hard working farmer boy instead

"Alright, but only if you pretend to be Reiner."

Eren did nothing wrong!

Attached: 69132586_p0.jpg (650x926, 466K)

>that scenery

Attached: 55b03ee71cee10af4ace64e6b261354d.jpg (1080x1074, 141K)

Heh

Daaaawwwww

Attached: Armin-and-Annie-armin-x-annie-37002136-500-491.jpg (500x491, 296K)

>Eren, I'll do anything for you.
>I-I'll even be your slave

Attached: 1565865831966.png (700x1330, 475K)

What's wrong about them?

Waiting for the Isayama Detective Hange spinoff

i want to smell her hair

Attached: bertoldo.gif (400x400, 2.98M)

>I-I'll even be your slave
I cannot think of any possible combination of words that would be a bigger turn off.

Attached: 1567207676696.png (2037x696, 962K)

WE CAN'T SEE THEM

He wants a partner, not a slave.

>and which seemingly embodies the freedom he's been seeking since childhood.
How the hell could his child be?

So after making his own father kills innocent children, what is the next step of the plan of Edgeren Skywalker?

They will be together again

Attached: Berukino.jpg (597x1307, 128K)

Tell his own father to marry Carla so he can be born

Threesome Historia-Past Eren-Future Eren?

People here are obsessed with the idea she's Eren and Historia's daughter who got sent to the past somehow, and the reason her eyes/eyebrows are covered is because they're similar to Eren's.

After beginning the rumbling, Eren will start a Shinzo Abe-style breeding program among the Eldians, just to stick it to Zeke.

I love them

Attached: 1567831638712.jpg (1234x1873, 275K)

>PENETRATE HARDER, DAD

Being reborn into this world

Learning the power needed to save his pregnant wife

what do you love about them?

Attached: 1567010437826.jpg (1082x1080, 260K)

>Edgeren Skywalker
kek. sauce on the dilate, have sex, cope flowchart please

I want to have sex with Satanren.

Wow, she even gets her farmhand boyfriend to dress up like Hobo-Eren.

This

>KRUGER, YOU GOTTA PRESENT DINA TO MY FATHER SO HE PENETRATES HER HARD AND MY BROTHER IS BORN

Attached: 1564594458746.jpg (1080x1921, 332K)

Global rumbling soon

>mfw Bort dead

Attached: IMG_1215.jpg (400x400, 27K)

We know, Historia.

Attached: 1565673322676.jpg (3550x3508, 3.29M)

Eren hates slaves, he likes dominant girls

Attached: 1567177933447.png (500x538, 248K)

Making Kruger mail Xaver's blood test to his home adress, resulting in his wife and kid killing themselves, Marley keeping Xaver around as his research is useful, then again having Kruger tell Xaver that there are restorationists in Liberio and that the government's on to them so he should get a confession out of Zeke to spare the kid since he cares for him, thus ensuring Zeke gets the beast titan and Xaver projects his ideology on him.
Imagine Zeke finding Eren is partly responsible for his shitty life.

Attached: large.jpg (563x442, 29K)

I love how non-traditional yet expertly written their romance is as well as how aesthetically pleasing they look together

Attached: 1567832239648.jpg (1525x1917, 266K)

SOON

Attached: 1566962805643.png (500x500, 420K)

>I don't know you anymore *sobs*... Eren, you're breaking my heart...

Attached: hispa.png (371x378, 182K)

>aesthetic
people keep saying that, but what is it exactly?

Attached: 1567469764454.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Absolute kino.

Attached: Grim reminder second edition.jpg (459x630, 69K)

Historia forced herself on Eren.

Attached: 1565727086462.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Imagine being EHfat after this chapter

Attached: 1562098702529.jpg (690x720, 77K)

He secretly likes it

Attached: 1567647506280.png (720x871, 513K)

but she removes the chains

>Imagine being NOT EHchad after that chapter where the theory Grisha holding baby Eren has been DESTROYED.

>implying you can force the willing

>Eren will ruin the lives of both his father and brother but wont let Historia become a shifter

reposting cuz user said to.

any suggestions for wrestlers you wanna see next tfring? just so nobody's caught by surprise, the next theme will be--okay actually its a tie between "snk characters as if they were real wrestlers" or "snk characters in halloween costumes".

currently making gabi, god help us all

Attached: cuckmin.png (1097x511, 408K)

Grisha only had a year left at most. Same with Zeke.

Historia is the mother of his child and love of his life. He wants her to live a full life free from the burdens of a shifter.

LIKE A FALLEN ANGEL

Attached: crucified.png (394x514, 206K)

Grisha only had a year left at most. Same with Zeke.

Historia is the mother of his child and love of his life. He wants her to live a full life free from the burdens of a shifter.

I'm starting to think that the man holding the baby is Grisha

Attached: 1565081538183.jpg (419x412, 53K)

Mikasa needs spankings

Attached: 1540151924973.jpg (800x1140, 276K)

go back to Yea Forums faggot

Halloween theme sounds fun. For wrestlers how about Sasuke or Hisoka?

I JUST REMEMEBRED I POSTED THIS DURING 119.

Attached: that's the lie.png (1146x146, 40K)

Did Bertholdt kick a Wall Titan in it's calf muscle when he broke the wall?

Sneed vs Benji

IT'S. NOT. TIME. TRAVEL.

he was a good guy

For all the speed readers it is. Regardless, it's PATHS bullshit from outside of time.

no, he kicked the gate.

>That doesnt matter to the bloodthirsty hordes of baboons and kikes.

In fact they are alive right now, since they have transmitted their genes

by sasuke and hisoka i assume you mean eren and historia right? theyre already in dont worry

sshh dont spoil it

pretty big brainlet take right here

Ok

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE HAND

Attached: 1567649960214.png (1440x980, 476K)

What the hell is this thread? There's a glimpse of pregnant Historia and anons here are theorising about her and Eren's baby being Ymir Fritz.

>Halloween
How about Uchiharen vs Anakinren vs Vergilren vs Aizenren vs Lelouchren vs Eternal Championren. MORE EREH FOR US TO SUFFER/ENJOY THROUGH!!

shipperfags shitposting

how bad these threads were before preggo Hisu reveal?

kill yourself speedreader

no one here objects to me making gabi a swamp goblin, right?

Attached: screechingharpy.png (443x495, 134K)

>Paradis is full of innocent people and Marley is full of morally abhorrent bloodthirsty warmongers.

Lol at ignoring the Yeagerists and much of Paradis who sympathize with them. It's a mystery how readers can still think this series is a conflict between clearly defined good and bad guys.

W-without the top please

Kek

something like this?

Attached: image0.jpg (512x825, 130K)

Actual fanart where she looks like 5'10 woman. Most of the time she's drawn much shorter than she really is

This is the relationship
Historia > Eren >> Mikasa

Historia is in charge, and she knows it. Mikasa is their dog

Attached: 1566583490502.jpg (304x441, 153K)

yeah of course i gotcha

Attached: 1495094886231.png (100x100, 34K)

>memories from the future accessed in the past
>dudes from the future watching events in the past
>not time travel
k

This is one of the softest eyes Eren have shown in the last 4 chapters

Attached: eren.jpg (848x472, 132K)

I know who'd win

Attached: you will not forget this titan's power.png (249x367, 129K)

someone having a vision of the future isn't time travel

No I meant Sasuke or Hisoka

Quit nitpicking.

The Yeagerists are outraged at the imprisonment of a national hero and they want to take the fight to the people who are trying to eradicate them.

Fighting against Marley is a good thing. You can start criticizing them once they actually start doing bad things.

Not that user but it's technically not. It's one person from the future remembering the events of the past and the person in the past remembering those memories. It's like a temporal parallax.

Zeke is wrong because he is stupid, Eren is wrong because he is evil

I feel so bad for the EMfags.

assume the position

Attached: 1496738515396.png (846x568, 605K)

it's called pity

He had softer eyes with Historia though and never insulted her

Attached: 1AD20AF9-41DC-47C0-B8EC-1087441C7888.jpg (465x641, 285K)

I clearly saw a future where a lot of retards like you made shitty posts on Yea Forums, that doesn't make me a time traveler.

ELsisters where you at

Attached: cvrtz4545t.jpg (540x633, 104K)

Fuck off shipper retard

a morgue somewhere by now

Attached: 1554313257894.jpg (510x798, 221K)

These are the softest you whale

Attached: yeet.jpg (500x105, 20K)

i'll pass on your requests to TFR-senpai

cope

Attached: 93249.jpg (500x338, 80K)

sure dude sure, keep telling yourself that. also ignore eren and sieg literally time traveling. go off brainlet

Smiling to all his friends
This is not a EM moment you brainlet even if you try to convince yourself

Attached: 11710211-724D-4A66-8C49-09C9BD7D6585.jpg (466x688, 65K)

>that scenery

Attached: scenery.png (582x691, 433K)

I don't see the friends in those two panels EHwhale

they are not since only Grisha can see them.

Why are people so hyped for the rumbling? Why do people view this series as deep instead of as a horror?

Is it the surface level identity politics? Are you self inserting as an edgelord? I don't get the admiration of fatalism in the context of this series, it seems fucking awful.

Not like I said anything about his hypothetical child but why could it not be?

No you EM dumb faggot

Attached: CF707590-CD71-4716-A055-83BA4FC4532D.jpg (750x723, 480K)

It's no fun unless he can struggle.

cope is strong in this one

Attached: hehe.jpg (500x546, 72K)

You should look at it again then EMwhale obviously you have vision problems

Attached: 0E8E61FF-330C-4EF3-B971-4A85F8D988EC.jpg (750x800, 595K)

Because too often authors back down from having the characters make difficult decisions.
The hero always finds a way to save everyone.
The power of friendship always overcomes the cold and calculated approach.

Well not for Isayama. He's willing to take risks and explore possibilities that other authors are too afraid of. That deserves respect and admiration.
The fact that you aren't happy to see an author with the freedom to write something interesting means you're part of the problem.

irrelevant

Attached: DyaGxeOUYAASyQC.jpg (803x603, 69K)

Do you really think Eren is still attracted to Mankasa when he has other options?

Attached: 1567053392826.jpg (680x461, 69K)

So, did he have another genuine smile between that moment and the latest chapter or was it the last?

Attached: 0121-041.jpg (886x1300, 257K)

>You can start criticizing them once they actually start doing bad things.

Like allying with Zeke's minions to launch a coup? Assassinating people? Beating up Shadis? Trying to kill Levi? They're cartoonishly villainous.

The only difference between the Yeagerists and Marley is who has power. If the roles were reversed almost nothing would change. Neither side is inherently virtuous or malicious. Each has the capacity for good and evil bahavior.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa

Attached: 1567496070735.jpg (365x1035, 207K)

Man does it hurt much to be this retarded? I show you one panel and you give me a completely different one to prove something. How pathetic, EHwhale.

Yeah yeah sure dumb EM fag

Attached: 20BCB3CF-1849-48F9-93E9-6F975A011F73.jpg (750x829, 398K)

>shipfags arguing again

Attached: zogbot.jpg (500x417, 37K)

I can't believe Grisha became a cuck

Attached: 1565449625810.jpg (290x246, 32K)

yes

Attached: 23545.jpg (500x375, 37K)

>Showing a panel out of context when Eren is talking to all his friends and Mikasa is the narrator

Cope harder dumb EMwhale

Attached: filters so far.png (542x730, 46K)

It's almost like Mikasa is the only one who can make Eren blush

Attached: em blush.jpg (354x588, 144K)

>still attracted
Wait, when was he ever?

Attached: 1463517548153.jpg (400x300, 26K)

that was before he got to know Hisu, someone so attractive that random people have commented on it out of the blue

Attached: 1567539455123.jpg (1710x1080, 193K)

Attached: 1567868880712.jpg (369x375, 70K)

>EHwhales using doujins and fanart to cope because they run out of canon material

Attached: e4c6a202efb6bb4b48e1bff276abbb43.png (390x470, 8K)

heres to enjoying the thread without them!

Attached: 1565628522494.jpg (494x371, 33K)

>Because too often authors back down from having the characters make difficult decisions.

>Well not for Isayama. He's willing to take risks and explore possibilities that other authors are too afraid of. That deserves respect and admiration.

That's complete horseshit though.

Tragedies and self-fulfilling prophecies are nothing new, user. Same with terrible endings where the world ends. It's not new. It's like, not even somewhat new.

Attached: drunk.jpg (1200x1200, 158K)

Why filter the AU?

>Jeansterio but with pantsu as his mask
>Yelena the giant
>Stoned and wasted cold Pixis
>Colt "you can't see me" Grice
>Reiner Benoit
>ErenTaker

Attached: 0039-038.jpg (1066x1600, 584K)

Yeah it's a revolution. It's going to be messy.

That's still nowhere even close to the kind of shit Marley has been doing for over a hundred years.
Fact of the matter is your entire argument boils down to exaggerating how bad Paradis is. It's not perfect but it's way better than Marley.

Attached: 1367873153403.png (629x807, 459K)

mostly talked about by shippers I thought

She's seen some shit

They only liked her fake persona cunt

cute queen

Attached: 1565809740549.png (357x528, 146K)

Kek they are as desperate and retarded as Mikasa

Attached: 4520CEB4-42C4-4465-A2A1-BA379B0B1223.jpg (750x841, 421K)

oh no user, i meant their own wrestlers with their own gimmicks, not existing wrestlers
i dont know enough wwe lore to do that well im sorry

there's no denying how hot she is

Attached: 1565562657335.jpg (859x1160, 101K)

>no fujo filters
user.....

based

he truly was the shingeki

>tfw Eren is in another continent killing children and still hasn't returned, how dull
>I'm supposed to become that fat hairy titan? Yeah sure, I'm *totally* fine with that...
>this dumb farmer keeps trying to act cozy and asking if I want a shoulder massage, ugh
>the military thinks I'm a slut, whatever~
>I don't want to be mean or spread rumours buuuut Sasha was literally the dorm bike
>Mikasa comes over but she just cries staring at my belly and her scarf smells
>when is Nile coming, I want to bully him
>this rocking chair creaks way too much
>my hips hurt

Attached: 1554576006428.png (1000x500, 428K)

Attached: 1567698247721.jpg (1200x1800, 776K)

most people who use the term fujo seem to complain about them, so no reason to filter

Fair enough

He was smiling at mikasa and Historia bonding. Stop convincing yourself, you moron

She was 12 here, their dynamic has changed.

Attached: 543445.jpg (500x593, 131K)

Attached: lol.png (420x401, 196K)

Shiiiieeeet and I thought the Colt line was good.

You're missing some
>Levi
>Hongoloid
>Shitstoria
>Pisstoria
>Pissu
>Shitren
>Edgeren
>Benji
I wish there was an easy way to filter the muh male MC YHfag too but "trophy" or "prize" might be too generic.

if we're going to use fanart to prove shit might do it aswell

Attached: 35522251_p0.jpg (807x1227, 636K)

He said in those two panel EHfags. Going by that logic, he was smiling at Mikasa and Shitshoria bonding. Moron

He was smiling at both of them cause Shitshoria was teasing her. Mikasa was blushing, shitshoria was happy

Right here sister. EL canon soon

Or you know, he was smiling at Historia being happy, which was he asked about...

Yeah definitely changed

Attached: 493D685F-3DD2-4E69-BAEF-A1804DC5B131.jpg (750x539, 384K)

Attached: 5651f2e5b9727db7917eb7d2fe9312c1.jpg (530x613, 50K)

No need to samefag this hard, man.

LAMO. The most generic character. Nothing unique about her

>Delusional EMfaggot trying to include Mikasa in a EH moment when Eren smiled because Historia was happy

Pathetic

hi fellow women of culture

Attached: ba41fb12870010b11bae3f88d93aa09a.jpg (564x805, 48K)

>I JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD
>BECAUSE I WAS BORN INTO THIS WORLD
>MUH FREEDOM

Such a complex character, bravo Isayama.

Attached: 86c08bb890d4cdfc7e8f5e0694f7ce1c.jpg (805x836, 64K)

So who's top and who's bottom now

If that titan that he punched in chapter 50 wasn't Dina, guess what would have happened to Eren? EHfags

You haven't noticed how Isayama portrays Historia as a super beautiful queen with strong motherly qualities (taking care of orphans). While he portrays Mikasa as looking like a man, with a gruff and unfreindly demeanor? Who do you think a teenage boy is going to be more attracted to?

Attached: hisu AU.jpg (256x744, 101K)

>>Smiling to all his friends
I wonder if that's what is going on Isayama's mind when he drew two of them panel against panel. EH bastards

They would have all died pathetic and dumb EM faggot it was about everyone.

thanks

at this point im thinking about just doing mikasa and historia too since theyre literally irrelevant atm

levi ofc

Attached: 1567284989986.jpg (700x982, 52K)

Because it was her pov and she’s constantly focused on Eren so ofc she was looking at him stupid faggot it’s as simple as that.

No. Isayama is showing a panel of two people sitting opposite each other and blushing at themself. EHwhale silly set of people

so just to make sure we are on the same page
>Eren
probably the simplest motivation. World has given the ragetard no choice so he gives the world no choice. Will keep fighting for survival as long as someone stands in his way
>Zeke
knows the continued existence of Eldians will only bring more suffering to themselves or the rest of the world. Would rather have his race die off peacefully than cause anymore wars fighting for survival
>Willy
Understood the sins of his ancestors but wanted to live. Was willing to make Paradis the scapegoat for the sake of the Marley Eldians survival
>King Fritz + founders
Similar to Zeke but more focused on sins of the past. Put themselves on an island and waited for the world to pass judgement
>Armin
wants total peace and to fuck Annie
>Reiner
wants to be dead asap

Did I miss any major motivations?

Attached: Reiner_contemplates_suicide.png (1004x1584, 2.05M)

sometimes there is complexity in simplicity

oops i meant levi is topping ofc

Attached: 54h32l3434.png (369x435, 162K)

Levi's top until timeskip. They've then mutually decided to switch roles and now Eren's top.

Based stacy.

Attached: 8ece43637d251e27ed2dbe8858e82db2.jpg (1080x955, 196K)

"out of context"?? Really?
Connie was busy with Sasha, Jean has his hats over his face, Armin was looking at the sunset. Guess the two that remains??

I've missed you

>user posting list of filtering all hetero shipping shit involving Eren
>also user posting EL
ah it makes sense now

Attached: scare.png (175x201, 48K)

Isayama is a fucking nip nationalist, in his eyes Mikasa is more attractive.

Attached: princess.png (185x287, 75K)

No way sis... Eren's top

>that sudden and completely unwarranted sperging over shippingshit
Not sure what the fuck just happened but your list is pretty damn useful right now.

Attached: 1554118545534.jpg (266x274, 30K)

>This thread

Attached: 1567180690759.png (1500x1500, 302K)

Guess what would have happened if he used Shitshoria to activate the co-ordinate?? A NEW DIFFERENT TIMELINE WOULD HAVE BEEN CREATED. That is even worse than everyone dying because we wouldn't have this story called SNK to start with

well i can kinda see it

Attached: 040df5c44532b8976e9ddc97561d442a.jpg (563x565, 46K)

is it now an unpopular opinion to think he's a bottom? aaa

>EL fujo filtering every single post in the thread and talking to herself
Honestly impressive

Attached: 5abac8cc2ebd7919008b47d1-750-375.jpg (750x375, 41K)

Based

Attached: 1547719837007.jpg (833x1000, 186K)

They were all blushing stupid EM whale he wasn’t blushing because of Mikasa how dumb are you? To reach this level of stupidity...

Attached: 327FF2A7-5758-40BF-92B3-42C33B816538.jpg (750x678, 538K)

Blame the fujos.

with how manly eren currently is, I can't see him being the uke

Oh really?? Just at Historia? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How convenient of you to do ctrl + X on Mikasa in that scene LMAO it's just like EMchads doing ctrl + X on Armin to prove EM. Get a life

Blame all shipperfags.

SO it's not cringe when you guys were spamming your EH and EM shit?

I can't wait for Eren to say he saw a future where something bad happened to Mikasa which led him to pushing them away in 112 so that EHfags will shut up

And Eren was looking in front of him so he was logically facing her + Mikasa is the one remembering this scene and Eren so ofc she would look at him pathetic whale

What's with all the unironic fags in this thread?

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-175647~(1).jpg (411x540, 189K)

I can't even tell if this is bait, falseflagging or genuine retardation anymore. I'm out.

Attached: 1566260446019.jpg (332x207, 22K)

this has to be bait

Attached: 1554421617892.png (289x280, 91K)

Cute...

It's literally what's happening right now, what are you on about?

The fujo is getting defensive.

Attached: SHITPOST.png (589x352, 390K)

He could've looked down or back but he decided to look Mikasa in the eyes because he felt the most comfortable doing that even though he was embarassed as hell.

Attached: hh.png (242x249, 82K)

Have you take the Gabi pill today?

Attached: gabster.gif (400x470, 702K)

How did EHfags feel when this scene was shown and there was no mention of their dear Shitshoria. They included her together with everyone but Mikasa's name came first before anything

Attached: kruger.jpg (362x142, 23K)

He was ready to find another solution and didn’t give a fuck about the whole timeline thingy pathetic whale. He even waited during one fucking year to find another solution in order to not sacrifice Historia. Eren didn’t even know about the whole paths thingy and was clueless regarding the situation (he didn’t know Zeke was the one controlling the paths for example) this is not one of your stupid burger movies.

Attached: B00E34D7-F6E3-45AB-A085-B552C2186D0C.jpg (750x637, 339K)

I can understand thinking EH wont happen but I don't get how anyone can think EM has a chance.

i know what you mean but personality-wise and because of his age i can't see eren dominating him lol

Attached: 6e55871100751963785fd409be04e2fa.jpg (748x900, 60K)

Attached: 1566763785461.png (1288x1014, 1.74M)

Fuck off dumb EMwhale you and your dumb headcanons

>> in a EH moment
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! So he wouldn't feel happy that Mikasa was flustered but by only Shitshoria happiness? OK. EHfags and their ctrl + X

It's because you're an EHwhale

superior to YH in every way

Attached: 1558134197107.jpg (600x600, 80K)

Hey, shipfags I don't know what kind of faces you're making right now, but you fags really are the worse pieces of shit. I bet no one in the history of manga has shipped anything as retarded as you. I've gotta erase you. You shouldn't be allowed to post anymore. What the hell are you thinking? I've never felt so revolted before. Just thinking of you and your retarded ships is making me want to vomit. You big damn pests. It's time to exterminate you.

You fags are neither intellectuals nor patrician. You're just retards. You're psychotic mass retards who've killed countless innocent threads that never did anything wrong. That's right, I'm still too naive. I've gotta do what I can. Do what I can to make you fags suffer and die in the worst way possible. You've got it coming.

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (1680x1050, 96K)

>EMcuck always defensive

I was hoping for an actual answer. Either Eren is the father or not but I don't see any romantic ending happening involving him or not.

>sacrifice the life of several innocent children and Sasha
>won't sacrifice Historia
What did he mean by this?

Holy shit you really are that retarded? Because he was looking in front of him just like any normal person would do?

Mikasa was remembering but Isayama was drawing. You don't have to remind me that Mikasa was the one remembering. Drawing something like that is too intimate on Isayama's part. Fuck off

death by snu snu

AS dumb as your Eren is the father head cannon

I'm just having fun and making memes
everyone's mad and it's great

Attached: the smile that killed millions.jpg (129x192, 17K)

EHchads feel very well regarding this situation knowing Isayama is teasing and keeping Historia for the very end, Historia & Eren povs being the only ones remaining, the question is how will you feel when they will be revealed?

Attached: E431B4AE-6D1B-4B65-9DE5-346520C39D47.jpg (354x875, 94K)

Wet Hans will solve everything

Attached: ba77e7de-f117-4f77-af1f-d3044c664db5.png (523x688, 102K)

>EHfujo and EMfujo fighting again

on god, their even bigger height difference now though..

Attached: luv.jpg (1000x1195, 181K)

t. LEpedo

>EMwhale is a delusional as Mikasa
Fucking lmao

Keep seething dumbEMwhale and posting dumb fanarts where Mikasa is pregnant of EREH kek.
The truth is that you EM whales were seeking for such a situation but w Mikasa and now you are so mad

How do people even have such autistic shipping wars in a manga that virtually has zero fucking romance?

Attached: 1560020941799.jpg (320x320, 9K)

True, but it's weird to see eren bottom for someone a foot shorter than him haha

Since no characters have fulfilled their dreams so far, will Eren get to see "that scenery", whatever it is?

Eren x anybody is invalid now. Everybody knows that both EHfags and EMchads. EH fags wants Eren to confirm he has something for Shitshoria before dying and EM wants the same

no one is mad, they are just concerned at your mental illness

I'll be waiting

Attached: 45234748_p0.png (418x600, 299K)

>disappears

Attached: 1555698949960.jpg (1066x270, 135K)

sure thing Manaksawhale

I still believe the scenery is his baby but try saying that with shipperfags pretending to be neutralfags now

>EHfujo and EMfujo
?

yep

Armin saw the ocean

shitposting and making memes is the point of this website
you can't ruin my fun

Attached: whydidimakethis.png (319x371, 157K)

Based, Detective Hans a cute

Attached: 1567796079068.jpg (900x1079, 336K)

Maybe levi also got taller with his mid-life growth spurt

Based LEsis

Why do you EMfags hate Historia so much? Neither her or Mikasa have gotten anything important to do in forever. They're both non-characters at this point.

that scenery = last panel

that's the only thing their tiny roastoid brains are capable of

YArmong makes AApedos seethe.

Attached: 1567786240219.png (750x652, 210K)

think this poor man is shrinking already lm ao

Attached: a09d6dcdd4c1012ad1b219d30cfe236e.jpg (563x776, 36K)

Grisha didn't want to do it at all. I see him letting Rod go as resisting Eren's will, and about all he could manage at that.

Notice how he's all "I KILLED EVERYONE EREN EVEN THE YOUNGLINGS, EVERYONE EXCEPT THE FATHER, THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH RIGHT?"

If Eren had urged him to keep going after Rod maybe he would have, but for whatever reason Eren lets it slide.

There are people here who think this place is for actual discussion. If you want discussion, you'll have to go somewhere else.

Did Grisha saw the rumbling or something worse?
What could be worse?

actually no, because filterchads dont have to see any of your tripe

Basically this

Attached: image0.jpg (1242x629, 185K)

Same here, I actually find Yaeger/Reiss story too tragic

>Characters that are in the most pages in the Marley arc
>1. Reiner
>2. Eren
>3. Falco
>4. Gabi
>5. Porco
>6. Magath
>7. Zeke
>8. Pieck
>9. Bert
>10. Colt
Let's if Colt ends up getting the advertisement and merchandise he deserves when S4 comes out.

Who?

Here! Post moar pics

Hmmm, In chapter 112, We saw that Eren was hitting at their insecurities. He told Armin that he is useless( because he knows Armin wants to be acknowledged by him). He told mIKASA he hated her because he knows Mikasa wants to be loved by him. No wonder he was able to guess what Falco was saying

>Isayama
>nip nationalist
>promote race-mixing
The absolute state of Misakafags

I still don't ever see any discussion, so people using filters clearly aren't here for that.

Based high IQ reader

anything for you sis

Attached: D_4b5qgU0AAN7YQ.jpg (1784x1724, 359K)

Based Detectivebros, we stand strong. By the way
>Reiss = branch = tree?

Attached: Hange_Zoë_(Anime)_character_image.png (1000x1000, 1.22M)

> he is a nip nationalist
> so he prefers the happa

Attached: 1561645832310.png (1334x750, 2.62M)

>sshh dont spoil it
this is gonna be fun

probably hard to see anything through the tears in your eyes after your favorite ship got insulted by some other mentally ill fag

You are literally perpetuating the lack of discussion while arguing that actual discussion happens here.

When will the Hongoloid die?

From most degenerate to least
>fujoshit
>ErH
>EM
>LHj
>AM
>EH

the obvious winning ship always causes the most butthurt, it's magical

Attached: 1556760608135.jpg (576x720, 66K)

At the age of 90 with her mouth around manlet's cock

Attached: w94xqw5wxuj31.png (2518x1024, 620K)

>that scenery

Attached: preciousb.png (821x678, 527K)

t. EHfatso

He is a moron

wrong picture sis

Attached: bbeae66f9a06509470dae104e5c4a1a4.jpg (563x449, 39K)

Basado

Gotta love how that user complaining about shipping never quotes you. I don't understand the autism of hiding behind anti shipperfags, I swear that shit only happens in /snk/

>most degenerate
And proud of it
Absolutely based

Attached: 45851652_p2.png (960x581, 1.02M)

>the obvious winning ship
Can't get more obvious than this

Attached: 1561495904900.jpg (700x560, 104K)

user, in 2013 EM + YH were the obvious winning ships.
That's where the majority of the fanbase was.

Now EH has taken over and it's in the most egregious way possible. A fucking pregnancy of all things. That's quite possibly the most insulting way to sink the two strongest ships.

EH is pretty degenerate considering Eren can see the future and he knew before they even loved each other that they would have a kid together
>in before they have loved each other since uprising

Can someone explain me the meme about Eren destroying Gabi's pussy?

>ignores conflicting ships
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BASED!

Attached: 1550333516304.jpg (413x602, 124K)

>for the chemistry and compability
my sides

Is Levi wearing stilts or is Eren shrinking

Fujos damage control

You think EH sinks YH?

Smart anons come to these threads every month, when the spoiler lands. During that period the shipper retards are missing.

Attached: 1563214734378.jpg (960x800, 65K)

So when is shipping okay and when it isn't?

based fujo asserting dominance and making shipfags seethe

AA was the obvious winning ship since 2013 and to this day. Duh

>EHfags and EMfags are flaming each other, while the ELstacies are minding our own business
BASED!

Ive been discussing the manga at the same time as btfoing your retarded ass maybe youll feel better if you go back to masturbating over your fanart

It's never ok.

>ErH
What the fuck is that

in a romance series it's ok

I don't mind ZL or RE but LE is shit taste. Also unlike ZL and REfujos the others just pretend shipping is ruining their lives except when they spam theirs.

Me in the right
Erwin in the left

Eren's already been good at picking up on what makes people tick. He didn't know what Annie was fighting for but he could clearly see that behind her mask of indifference there was someone who could actually feel enthusiasm and interest in things, namely fighting the way her father taught her.
He also read Historia like an open book despite not being close to her in any way before Uprising started, which was something only Ymir, the closest friend she evet had, was able to do aside from him.
Same thing happened yet again in Marley when he met Reiner again for the first time in 4 years: he knew exactly the kind of psychological torment his former comrade must have been going through since his return. Zeke was yet another "victim" of Eren's ability to read other people, because Eren knew exactly what words to use in order to have his older bro let down the guard he's been putting up around everyone else for like 20 years.

I still haven't seen any discussion in this thread so seethe more, fag.

YH was sunk by Ymir dying long before Hisu got pregnant

>I still haven't seen any discussion in this thread
Don't scroll so fast then

yea i notice it aswell, its amusing

Attached: 1566742453781.png (500x411, 142K)

ZL deserves more than that garbage LE

I'm seeing a concerning lack of AM, let's fix that!

Attached: 1562424992863.jpg (1280x1082, 442K)

cute and canon

>you see this slightly nervous boy in your class
>he looks away when you catch his eye
wat do?

Attached: 1562900058301.png (272x366, 217K)

So it was you? Or do you think that person is just a fujo pretending be against shipping?

>dominate

Attached: ECeNbzJUYAEkhkV.jpg (1766x1789, 387K)

Hot

So EL is the winning ship? Noicee

Don't ask us Armin, figure it out yourself!

And yet he can't tell that Mikasa wants to fuck his brains out

It's the only way to get past your shitposting.

No, EH causes way more butthurt

wait, depends on what you mean. might link some responses that you think are from me?

He probably can but what should a man do when he finds out his sister wants to fuck him?

Ok but why is Annie hair so short in that pic?

Attached: 1512532576581.jpg (894x894, 165K)

Erehh please, just a quick one.
*unzips dick*
Mnnghghh I'm so hard...
Aha ahhhhh you're my girl-bitch.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, what about my daddy. Just listen to me, I'm telling you, he's a perfect daddy...
But you're not my daddy... you're my slut. You could say that. What I'm saying is, this bitch needs a little help.
I'm a good slave, so let me do my thing and let my slutty bitch lover, you know, fuck you from behind, oh hooooo...
(gasps and sounds for a few second) It should do him no good, but not so bad. You can do your boy that much better. I'm sure you could.
(inhales and laughs)
Yessss, that's right, fuck your mouth like that, fuck it hard.
Mmm, god yes.

Attached: Eren.jpg (600x388, 30K)

Easy prey. Bully him.

Attached: 1565829771666.png (1080x832, 1.18M)

How does one fap to this

Chapter 121
>muh propagandafags/eldians dindu nuffin: proven wrong
>muh ereh fights for freedomfags: proven wrong
>muh chadren will save the world: proven wrong
>zeke will be talk no jutsu'd: incorrect (but isayama is a hack so it's not like it was improbable to happen)
Zeke was wrong about Grisha and Eren. Eren wasn't brainwashed by Grisha, he had a choice about how to live his life and he chose to be an edgy faggot. Eren isn't interested in freedom or survival, he corrupted a repentant Grisha for revenge.

Attached: 1550241010588.gif (328x338, 2.24M)

Attached: IMG_7549.jpg (500x550, 67K)

cringe

youre the one who sounds upset, im sorry that the recent chapter supported your ship of preference slightly less than the your rival ship. try not to kill yourself while waiting a whole month so that your ship can maybe redeem itself

It's something that always happen, it doesn't even matter if the person ships EH, just having eren and historia in the same post activate some anons complaining about shipping but when you post LE fanarts and saying how cool shipping it then suddenly shipping is okay.

>no argument

>false
>false
>false
>false

I feel sorry for Grisha. He was a good guy.

Attached: you know I have to do it to you.png (350x430, 179K)

Fujos ship for fun, then you have contrarians like the Hongoloids and the Pooptoriafags thinking she is relevant at all.

he was better before this chapter. now his entire backstory feels lame

>ironic
its ok fag you only have 30 more days to wait!

i was the one posting LE fanarts but this
wasn't me

>implying

Attached: 1551662092270.jpg (300x700, 35K)

I like LH, I'm not being contarian

Follow him so he knows I'm always watching

B A S E D
Fujoshis rise up.

>ErH
?

(checked)
yeah but I understand why he couldn't go on by himself, he had never killed anyone before, so killing off a whole family is a bit absurd.

agreed

Attached: ECafFmTU8AAfsHD.jpg (1024x719, 101K)

The very dick-ish answer would be that he's aware of it now but doesn't simply doesn't care enough to bring it up because he doesn't reciprocate.

I always knew he was a good guy

All Eldians compressed together in a horrific cronenburg creature caused by the collapse of paths.

Isayamaplz...

Why is eren so cute wearing a tie

LMAO sure, you guys appeared out of nowhere because you couldn't use Petra anymore so now you use the Hongoshit to piss fujos off, same as your detective shit meme because lol look at me I am a contrarian LOOK AT ME! It's not use twitter and even that shitty reddit place hate you too

I guess I should clarify that any "discussion" that happens here are just topics that have been beaten to death. But I'm a shipfag that shitposts so who cares what I think anyway. I'll juat keep shitting up the threads with shipfaggotry and memes like the majority of people here while you beg for a safespace to have "discussion". Is it so hard to go somewhere else to take things seriously? You'll just think I'm seething or something though because my response is more than a sentence, though.

i know right??

Attached: エレン_祭典用特注礼装.jpg (320x420, 22K)

I told you over and over to report those flammers

There is no realistic way to resolve Annie's character at this point, right? She's gonna get BTFO the second she comes out of her crystal and cause a shitstorm isn't she?

I really do hope get shot in the kneecap.

EHchad here, we are discussing in a different thread
I wish this was true, I wish fujos didn't sperg so much with any mention of EH

>degenerate
>ErH
I didn't think it was possible to have taste this shitty

Attached: manlet cucked by aryan god.jpg (752x974, 170K)

I really hope Hongo die a slow and terrible death, i dont understand why Levi couldn't fall alone in the river

>beg for a safeplace to have discussion
funny, i dont remember doing that at all. go ahead, shipfag to your hearts content. ur the one who replied to my own copypasta in the first place.
dont try to act like ur in the right though. ur in the /snk/ general, dont act like plot discussion about snk doesnt belong in the snk general

>dont act like plot discussion about snk doesnt belong in the snk general
I feel like there's been a misunderstanding here. I wasn't talking about /snk/. I meant that a real, actual discussion happens on Yea Forums once in a blue moon. I come here only to shitpost. It is nice to catch a good discussion if it happens.

Abe was right.

Stories about family are much better than stories about dense idiots who friendzone their love interest until the very end of the series.

prove how any of those things were proven wrong (especially the sieg getting TnJ since he literally did get TnJ by Grisha)

Based

>stories about dense idiots who friendzone their love interest until the very end of the series
Name five stories about this.

i'm too lazy
just name any 5 mainstream series and it'll work

>implying they're about that and it's not just an aspect of the narrative

wow zeke is literally the embodiment of libtards and sjws!

kindly ask him if it's okay to kidnap him after school

Attached: 1561562038066.png (417x567, 482K)

>historia
>asking for consent
She's above such plebian things.

Attached: 1567776365574.jpg (2048x2046, 831K)

lol keep waiting

Bodyguard kenny helped her with his filler sleeping dards