ITT: manga series you vaguely remember reading but aren't sure they are actually real

ITT: manga series you vaguely remember reading but aren't sure they are actually real

Attached: 1563913136674.png (539x529, 412K)

how am I supposed to know which ones I vaguely remember reading?

I actually have a case like this. It had a long and weird title, but now I can't recall it. Think it was an oneshot.

I remember a manga where one character carried around a brief case for volumes but it was never brought attention to. then that character was being chased and opened the briefcase. it was full of bees, they all attacked the pursuer

I remember some anime of a girl and 2 little brothers that had some sort of power,i remember them chasing a rabbit (i think) and i think it was made of ink, the girl had a hammer and 1 of the kids kind of ate those rabbit, they were chasing through the roofs and it had really brilliant colors, that's all i recall.

I forgot the title of LegendZ for the longest time, spent a whole afternoon trying to find it by googling the bits and pieces I remembered.

Attached: 6fc4ktco0yd11.png (1207x569, 1.02M)

RomCom with a really frugal male MC. They work at a convenience store, I think.

manga about a teacher who works with a futanari student and tries to help her cook, might have been a high-effort edit of another manga

Kyōsōgiga?

I remember asking a few times for a oneshot but I actually found it later and it was somewhat underwhelming, it was better in my memories.
It's in an anthology called Happiness and it's the fifth chapter I think.

This, is op retarded?

this

Attached: bowwowone.jpg (784x515, 179K)

Some yuri series where the rival girl was incontinent. The main character was your usual kind shoujo lead, but decided to be ice cold to the rival and tell her to know her place after finding out about it.

I started reading Darwin's Game and remembered halfway through the airport smuggling game that I'd already finished the series years ago. Such a forgettable series.

Ah, sorry, meant Liar Game with the, not DG.

Sket dance. I remember i dropped it when they introduced new characters. (love interest)

It's not anime/manga related,but this is the best place to ask this sort of thing.

I vaguely remember playing a flashgame where you grew weed.I think you had a bunch of locations ranging from your shitty apartment to a field where you could plant your weed ,but I couldn't plant any because I didn't have enough money to buy a bush.But you had to plant the bushes to earn money.I think I stopped playing after that since I couldn''t figure out what to do

I remember watching an anime called How to Raise Your Kappa 15 years ago. I've never heard anyone mention it since, so I think it doesn't exist.

I rented a manga from my middle school's library at one point back in the early 00s that I think was published by Tokyopop. The only thing I really remember is that there was some giant monster attacking a city and I'm pretty sure several of the main characters were girls in school uniforms. That page from OPM of the centipede attacking the city always reminded me of it but the memories are vague enough that it might not be anything like that. Sucks that I don't really have enough to go on to really find it.

I remember one that charecter used items based on Grimm Fariy tales. For example two pearls that went out and found whatever the user wanted(based on Hansel and Gretel). I could not remember the name of it and wonder it it existed at all

That one manga with the ugly girl who had a pretty mom, and when she died she gave her some bullshit magical lipstick which she could use to kiss anyone and exchange appearances with them, it was called Kasane, I think.

it was a magic school series but i think it was sci fi instead of magic. had like aliens that destroyed the world or something and this military school was made to train soldiers. the male mc was like powerless and nobody knew how he got into the school, and it wasn't like the ones where the mc is secretly the strongest character or something, he really was useless. i tried to search for it again but couldn't find it. it reminded me of sidonia knights but it wasnt that

I read once something that at first looked like some wicked loli hentai but turns out it was a sad story about a dad whose daughter was about to die and she just wanted to have a photograph wearing a highschool girl uniform now with his dad as a memory for him because maybe she wouldn´t be there for a long time, the cover were really strange after you read the story and in the end I don´t remenber if she actually died...I don´t know if anyone knows about this because I can´t remenber a tittle

Attached: tohru chorogon.jpg (261x266, 16K)

REC

>REC
I actually thought you were just trying to make fun of me but you were right, thank you

Attached: 1499292627347.jpg (304x353, 30K)

It got dumped pretty often a few years ago and is still dumped occasionally. It was one of those "guaranteed replies" threads.

That shit used to be dumped here almost daily

>Tacticool moe girls with berets and AR-15s fight dune sand worms with extremely good art.
might only have been a pixiv image though

Dr. Bees was the best shounen anime.

there was this one that was like an ocean fantasy adventure with submersible knight suits, and this submarine piloted by some rich pompous dude who spun a giant math compass to determine their direction. The sub was propelled by a giant in a large hamster ball thing tied to the sub at the ocean floor.
There was also a maid I think on board who was dying of some crystallization or mechanization disease.

BOKU WA

Indeed it was, wew lad.

Wasnt this like a really really obvious gintama rip off?

Kappa no Kaikata?

some kind of darker theme manga where there might be this runaway former criminal guy and he rescues this kid but in the last gun fight with police he ends up dying

and i'm pretty sure he crossdresses as a woman at some point for some reason but i don't remember why

Got a couple:

Anime with youkai where the main girl was a catgirl. In the last episode her true power is unleashed or some shit and her hair changes color. I imagine it must have been an adaptation of some trashy LN.

Short run manga, maybe 3 volumes, where the female MC gains power over evolution or something. Lots of grotesque imagery because the the power fused shit together (?) in an explosive cancerous growth. The antagonistic was like her to but evolved/fused with stuff to the point of semi-omnipotence

I remember completly the plot of this but can't remember the name at all
Guy has a hair fetish, always carries scissors and shit, one day he encounters this pretty girl with a really long hair that will grow inmediatly after a while, then it went full fate/s with powers from serial assasins that were aiming the girl, including the mc, i remember that there was a witch intruduced later on that kissed the mc bc reasons.

Also remember this one anime about a guy who marries a girl who says is an alien and live under a bridge with a bunch of weirdos, really funny.

Sounds really generic could be anything, don't waste time on that.

I swear I bookmarked the manga but is not in my markers. It was about the best (not)smash player of japan and agrees to meet the 2nd best player wich turns out is a popular girl in his class. The guy is a loser in school and somehow the girl agrees to help him become a normie giving him advices. One of the advices for style was to buy exactly what was on a mannequin because the workers often put a well combined outfit for display. I wanted to keep reading it for the advice.

Attached: 148wdl.jpg (640x654, 45K)

This slice of life manga with three dudes and a girl who always wore pants under her skirt so she couldnt be upskirted. The guys always ended up in like these really gay situations. I've always wanted to try adn find it but haven't been able to.

I funckin remember this, give me some time and i'll find it but im sure it got axed.

Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun?

Second one is Arakawa Under the Bridge

This is why you use anilist or MAL.

Attached: 1440383219526.jpg (320x320, 38K)

I don't think thats been axed. LN still going at 7 volumes.

The time this is most likely to happen though is when you read something as a kid. Even if either of those existed when you were a kid (didn't for me) you probably wouldn't think to use them or know about them.

Yes, now i'm not sure if was axe'd but at least it dowsn't seem relevant.

I remember it started with an old man thrust his fingers into MC's butt because he has to do some kind of requests or the world will be destroyed. Then MC gets forced to take that responsibility later. MC's some kind of parody of Kira

Yes it is, thanks man, lol it was even in my post.

Attached: 1.jpg (870x1249, 314K)

Meant for

I remember watching this one anime with a buddy of mine and as far as I can remember it took place in China during the Warring States period and all the generals were animal girls. Like there was this genki pink haired lol I with pig ears that me and him nicknamed General Pig-chan. It was probably awful but I wish I could remember the name if it.

are both of you retarded? Just mention a plot you remember reading from a long time ago. It's not that hard to understand.

my brother downloaded a game like this on the play store a few months ago, you might wanna check it out there

A boy falls in love with a girl. Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number.

I vaguely remember seeing couple episodes of remake of Cyborg 009 on TV but have not really checked on it. I only remember seeing it, but nothing else.

maybe you should read slower if you cant remember plot in full details.

boku no hero academia

That's something something Crime Edge.

Severing crime edge.

Found it, dansai bunri no crime edge.

I remember watching an anime about four guys, maybe brothers, who could transform into dragons when their town got attacked by monsters/aliens

Not really anime or manga, but I remember seeing the announcement of and H-game posted here years ago (may have been more than 10 years even), it was a 3D game with similar graphics to Artificial Academy and the like where you had to raise a girl on an island full of monsters. There was no lewd content untill she was fully adult.

One about twin teenagers, one boy one girl both looked kinda gloomy, who could mentally communicate with eachother through psychic powers. They solved paranormal mysteries around their school or some shit. I only remember it having a few chapters and I think it got cancelled afterward.
I mostly remember it because the two of them took baths together and that's my fetish.

Was it about they being haunted if they were not together? I remember some of that, their parents being worried about if they were in a incestuos relationship and no one believing why they were always together.

i dont remember the name but it's something by takane to hana's author. they could both see ghosts unless they were close to each other

Furou kyodai

That's it, thanks user.

Attached: Furou Kyoudai.jpg (673x492, 86K)

why are they taking a bath in the sink?

One time back before I knew anime was even a thing, I stayed up really late one night and saw Inuyasha on tv and wondered what the fuck it was. I watched it but thought it was really annoying and confusing and went to sleep on the couch

Obviously because someone is using the bath to brush their teeth.

about some water element woman who orgasms water, why she orgasmed water is unknown but she had to to survive or something like that however it wasn't ecchi, read like 4 chapters of it and don't really remember the plot but I want to see it the translator group made any progress with the manga or just dropped it

There was a manga that was strikingly similar to Girl's Last Tour in plot but completely different in tone. I remember something about the girl's needing to kill people or wanting to kill people or being on the run or something. Maybe they were in the military or something but it was in the post-apocalypse. There was one with brown hair that was straight-laced and one with blonde hair that was kind of crazy, but the art was completely different than GLT.

The only reason it stood out for me was because one of the girls took a shit and they actually showed it and that just struck me as odd but I haven't been able to find it. Also I think they were topless through most of or at least some of it.

I doubt anyone here has read it though but I also faintly remember a tank or something in it and I think one of them died.

Attached: 1560195340373.png (1000x815, 676K)

undine of the desert

becchin to mandara

Kasane, it's getting very slowly translated.

Attached: b7701342elk2d1e06516874.jpg (464x660, 24K)

thanks
I'm glad that someone could figure out my half-assed summary, so she orgasms water for other people to survive not herself, seems that its being translated but no new chapter in 3 months, i'll give the other chapters

Yeah, it had that same problem at the time years ago too, does it git gud?

user, it ended a few months ago and it's fully translated. You can still find the chapters on Mangarock (I don't know for how much).

As for me, there was a manga where three students go to a prison which is also a school. One of the characters can transform into a humanoid T-Rex and later he becomes a skeleton with hands as wings.

is there also a zombie apocalypse?

Not a manga series but I remember watching an anime on Adult Swim (guess it was toonami?) Like ten years ago (maybe more). I remember some soldiers were attacking this mansion in a swamp that was next to a big river. The mansion was owned by vampires? I can't remember but there was some sort of monster inside the mansion that fire the soldiers apart. It was really bloody with people getting ripped open, had a very dark looking style.

Been trying to find it for years and can't think of anything

My instinct is Hellsing OVA 3 bit I know that's wrong.
Maybe Trinity Blood?

Most likely Trinity Blood.

Not quite a manga it was either an original h doujin or something that was published on h-magz more than 5 years ago. About an Inseki cake aneki that want to be treated as imouto whenever she's alone with her otouto.

there's an angel-like girl and an internet cafe

Tried to find a once seen short manga version of the "no hands no cookies" trope, i remember small girl put out into the street in a card box like kittens

there was this one manga where the MC is a fat loser who gets reincarnated as his 12 year old self and basically cucks his best friend, anyone know the name?

Read a manga around 6 years ago featuring a family that was invited to an island and it was basically some kind of twisted murder mystery. Some of the family escapes, including this one uncle that acted creepy for comedic effect or something. Might’ve had a sequel of some sort.

It was a hentai manga, but I remember it was a woman fucking a scared shota at her apartment and near the end he shoves a liquor bottle up her pussy and runs away. I wish I remembered what it was called.

Attached: IMG_20190902_053025.jpg (1176x2048, 222K)

Umineko When They Cry?

I think I remember this having some threads last year, did it go full edgy revenge fantasy with the MC raping and killing his classmates?

I remember watching some shitty anime where people lived in mars, there was not water and everything looked like a wasteland. People couldn't have children for some reason and they got kid robots and then there was this loli disguised as a kid robot.
In the end the (female)MC killed the bad guy and suddenly water sprouted from the ground fir some unknown reason. Basically all the problems were solved by themselves magically when the villain died.
I was baffled by the ending and will never understand what the fuck happened (maybe I didn't pay attention to the plot?)

the only thing that i remember from darwins game is that guy with the cool costume

A manga where some dude got transfered into realistic game world where he had to get together with different girls and the first girl he encounters has murdered her husband and kept him in the fridge

I remember anime where mc said "there is no love in your justice" or something like that. It was some shounen, i guess.

Was woman old and ugly and give a birth for shota's child? I can find it if it was that.

Some weird manga about some nazi gay schoolboys who loved Lychee fruits and made a robot with human intelligence, no idea about the name of that manga or how it ended.

Lychee Light Club

Yeah this one, exactly. Really fucked up stuff

Oh shit, i hope someone could help me find this again

>losser mc about to hang himself
>fails
>no money for electricity so room is almost completely dark
>finds there's a peephole to cute neighbor chick's apartment
>keeps peeping and finds out she brings men to her room and kills them
>girl finds out, meets with him, eventually cooks some food for his sorry ass and after a while they both starts killing people
>no more depression

Attached: 1540731035679.jpg (1920x1080, 536K)

Not him but I have a really shitty memory. Having bad memory kills your hopes and dreams of rising above the average.

there was a strange one i barely started, it was a post apocalypse manga with mutant monsters and one that was a big fat naked woman giant, not sure if i want to read it all but when looking for it i couldn't help but wonder if it existed at all.
plus there was a short anime about a girl not liking this guy but she actually did and they sleep together and in the beginning the girl is running up stairs and jumps over a dog at the top and the dog sees her panties and she calls him an pervert

Attached: 1559166259006.jpg (467x350, 22K)

pretty sure thats Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game

it's called peephole (ana satsujin)

Umareru kachi

Attached: 1491339549892.jpg (819x580, 89K)

Thanks user, I found it again, yeah, that's the one

Holy shit, thank you user.

Attached: 1469252930997.jpg (846x476, 71K)

Based user. Just did a re-read of the first few chapters. A lot weirder than I remembered, but this is it no doubt.

Isekai manga where a guy was transformed to a medieval world but can use abilities from some fps game and uses basically guns and stuff

I don't remember much but it was about a girl NTRing her boyfriend with her dad.

Weedcraft Inc?

Isekai manga about a guy who uses a log to kill people and he meets a vampire slayer who also uses logs and it turns he was born with the super ultra rare cheat skill that makes it so that he is the best at using logs as weapons

YES, thank you

And i'm pretty sure i used (the obvious) peephole as a keyword to search for it but with no avail, what the hell.

i knew the manga already but forgot the name. i searched "manga with serial killer girlfriend" to find it

I know a doujin where that happens, but her boyfriend is her brother and it's an oreimo doujin.
The ending is absolute kino.
Pic related was spoiled out of general decency, but should be censored harshly enough to be sfw.

Attached: advanced censorship skills.jpg (1200x1695, 591K)

Just curious, which character is the "creepy uncle" according to you?

Not him but probably ginzo