Saotome Senshu Reportedly Ending On October 7th, 2019

FUCK.

Attached: 1D986842-5CD6-4883-A13B-B255A843A5AB.jpg (561x661, 192K)

well maybe it should have done something with their relationship instead of 100 chapters of fucking nothing under a dumb excuse

I'm around chapter 70, pretty much reading this for the sports to be honest, the romance is alright.

Axed?

This. I dropped it a few weeks ago at chapter 114

>the romance is alright.
is an amazing romance

Good but seriously, we need more Females combat sports manga and anime. I hope this pushes more since Teppu and Saotome make great strides.

Unironically nothing of value was lost.

Fucking Good Riddance. I hate that fucking manlet and the main girl's shit taste in men

Correct.

This isn’t Tomo-Chan, they’ve done way more in a few chapters than Tomo-Chan has done in its entire run.

You guys have shit taste.

But.. the Olympics.

but why ended now? the romance needs more lewd developments

This is why you should never put any kind of romantic relationship in your sports manga, even a tiny bit. The only readers you'll get are those who are only interested in the relationship and not the sports.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Dang, I should start reading this. I keep meaning too but haven't.

>A romance manga where the couple actually kiss
>Axed
I guess this semen slurping genre isn't for me.

Attached: Saotome Girl, Hitakakusu c71 p14.jpg (1700x1200, 779K)

Damn I was taking a break from reading this to let some chapters build up to read in a block. Bit of a shame.
I hope the author gets another chance, they were pretty decent if slow in plot development. At least they made tomboys and 'sports girls' that weren't just fanservice fetishbait.

Wait wtf? This came out of nowhere, at best their relationship would be publicly revealed but there's so much left, the thing with Satoru's past, the older Hanami sister, the love rival, how can it end so soon?

>how can it end so soon?
Not popular enough.

>they were pretty decent if slow in plot development.
there is ACTUAL development that is the best part

No intention to be rude to little girls on the internet but I'mma call it a fake because neither the author twitter nor the page of the manga say anything about it and i don't find a barely one year old protected twitter account to be a reliable source.

Wouldn't he have been given adequate time before this happened? The manga didn't seem like it was trying to wrap up. This is why I wanted the mysteries to be solved faster, a lot of the chapters were really slow and could be shorter with more actual development. Now we'll never see it done properly.

>another tomboy romance down the shitter
>it was even a good one this time
Fucking why? Why does this keep happening? Is nip taste seriously this bad? Did not enough girls want MC's dick? Did the kiss kill all hype depsite there being plenty of room development for both the relationship AND the sports? Do they just flat out hate tomboys in relationships? WHAT IS IT? Why does this die when no progression, shit trope heavy, reneging romcoms can last seemingly forever?

Attached: 1516455206707.png (685x824, 412K)

Yup, very unfortunate.

>Do they just flat out hate tomboys in relationships? WHAT IS IT? Why does this die when no progression, shit trope heavy, reneging romcoms can last seemingly forever?
ask Yea Forums those are the most popular threads (besides battle shounen)

Well it goes like this Sports Manga are pretty niche, they can get very popular like Slam Dunk, but overall rather niche compared to other types of manga.
Sports Manga about Women regardless of content are even more niche. Sports manga about women that aren't just an excuse for Bimbo-style girls to grope each other are even more niche than that.
Sports Manga about 'semi-realistic' female characters with a male deuteragonist and a romance plot are even more niche. Ones with a heavy 'tomboy-aesthetic' like Saotome are only more continuously niche.

While there still is a decent niche for this manga to fill, it being cancelled is not hugely surprising. It was successful enough that the author will get another manga if they try.
I found the author's twitter, its under 'guuchy' and they don't mention anything about the cancellation but who knows.

What do you expect to happen? At least they have been a couple for some time.

God damn it.

Attached: saikeangst.jpg (394x432, 42K)

>Saotome Senshu is ending
>Hanebado is ending
Is this the end of tomboys?

Attached: Nagisa (2).jpg (258x334, 37K)

Only if we let it

LIES AND SLANDER

Also, who tf is Manga Mogura?

That’s a possibility. I hope whoever posted this bit of info is wrong because it doesn’t make sense for the manga to end in the next 5 chapters.

A 114 chapters run is more than anything it could ever hope to achieve, nothin to scoff at

Is there any other good tomboy romance manga that’s currently running and hasn’t been cancelled yet.

No.

What about finshed with a complete ending?

Attached: 1515323516129.png (500x411, 295K)

Go read High School Debut.

>last scanlation update was 10 years ago
>two volumes left
T-thanks.

Dropped it after the first chapter because of manlet-MC, this trope needs to die a quick and painful death.

Fpbp
They won't don't shit in the end either

No? The entire series is scanlated.

Ok I checked again, I don't know about the volume number discrepancy, but the manga is indeed just 52 chapters long, which is quite a lot since is a shoujo with really long chapters. And it got two new chapters later on in anniversaries, it's all scanlated, go read it.

But Kaguya-sama is popular and that has progression and kissus

not the news I needed

F

Attached: 1538720531850.jpg (847x1200, 382K)

As expected. This manga is mediocre. People only like it because it has a tomboy MC even if she's shit.

Attached: for (you).png (687x223, 58K)

If you didnt buy the volumes then you have no right to complain. The continuation of a series is based on sales.

Attached: 1538520352435.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Thank fucking God this is ending. Less trash, the better.

But will boy MC's nose ever be healed?
THAT is the question.

We’ll never have any more cute moments like pic related.

Attached: B87A26AB-11A0-41A2-B454-97C4C15DF8A2.jpg (545x1047, 159K)

Exceptions prove rules.

nonono Saotome is the only romance series where that's ever happened! e-everything else is just haremshit!

The manga had some good bits of romance and comedy, but it felt like the author was going nowhere in the later half
He should have just stuck with the shounen cliche of introducing new rivals for the main girl to fight

Attached: 1556438586036.png (762x763, 391K)

I hope you're not implying that anyone here thinks this.

>forced separation arc
>now it's ending
Well that's just wonderful.

Attached: Saotome Girl, Hitakakusu c105 p11.png (850x1200, 585K)

>they took this from us

Attached: 1562485534794.png (850x1200, 394K)

I wonder if it'll flash forward to the Olympics or after for the final chapter.

how about a flash forward to the doujin?

Shit taste.

100+ chapters is still a pretty good run for a sports manga with female lead

>manga has a nice romance and a cute tomboy heroine
>is getting canceled
That's enough, Japan. I've been cheated for the last time

Attached: soon.png (1920x1080, 3.04M)

Attached: Dwh4NI1VsAABUah.jpg (1002x768, 66K)

I really didn't like that manga so, fine.

That's the one about a hot tomboy inexplicably in love with some beta right?

fucking why

Attached: 1542139024220.jpg (750x694, 72K)

I enjoyed it, but I'm not surprised given how the chapters have been getting shorter. If this kid doesn't win one fucking fight I'll be pissy though.

because fuck us that's why

Attached: 1556439515575.png (750x438, 322K)

But where will we go for our tomboy needs

Attached: need tomboy.jpg (600x550, 25K)

>no more stacked police girl
Fucking criminal.

Attached: N12.png (850x1200, 395K)

There's always Tomo-c... nevermind
Iknowrite

Attached: 1550462551406.png (354x600, 95K)

So, will they have sex before the end?

Poor manlet, they could at least give him one win before axing it

Please don't let this be the end the golden age of tomboys.

Gyarus going strong

Attached: 1554390503161.png (414x551, 196K)

Did you buy the manga volume? no? then its partly your fault.

this is not the news i wanted to hear

this is my favourite manga currently and has given me so much hope in my life and has made me smile so much i'm so sad to see it end because now that tomo chan is over there are not currently running tomboy mangas.

can anyone recommend me a new tomboy manga i can read? i need tomboy media to help stay happy.

Attached: 1562871362674.jpg (546x896, 82K)

Hitomi-chan is shy with strangers

Attached: Hitomi-Chan Collage.jpg (4606x8018, 3.64M)

i'll give it a read i need any tomboy content now that saotome is ending and tomo chan already has

>Series will end without Saotome beating Kagome
>Series will end without manlet bf getting one win

That sucks

unless you are japanese, and there was a sudden change and niche sports manga suddenly started depending entirely on overseas sales, you are just being an insufferable faggot

This is one of the most vapid manga I've ever read. Unless the story has managed to change drastically since a few months ago then slamming your head in a door for as long as it would take to catch-up would kill fewer brain cells.

Why do you mean "FUCK"
brainlet drone retarded subhumans like your disgust me, you just want vapid shit that goes in circles for 300 chapters.
Fucking kill yourself.

This manga ran out of anything interesting 50 chapters ago, thank fuck we finally get the conclusion, they've already done everything interesting they could've done with this premise.

Attached: teppu09_39.jpg (802x608, 155K)

>the story ends exactly when the initial premise is fulfilled
and this is why you will never go beyond harem fanfic tier taste

Attached: 1562264000031.png (951x800, 295K)

>Harem manga that actually continues on after the main girls wins and explores the new relationships while developing the other characters
This is why Jitsu wa ended up being great instead of just good.

What a cute tomboy

Attached: gyaru dream.jpg (514x703, 197K)

Good point

Attached: gyaru_power_of_love.jpg (444x619, 58K)

It's been dragging for a while now, the author had some interesting ideas but couldn't seem to connect the dots. I like the series, but I only started reading it to replace Teppuu. On the subject of tomboy sports manga, it's fucking criminal that nobody picked up Zawa-san in all this time.

Shit brain retards.

They are already going out, the writer expended ever interesting possible idea who could've, if he wanted to do more, he'd need to change the dynamic, he didn't, he just went in circles, it's fucking shit

Why are you replying to me?

Don't worry, user. You can just spend 20 years learning how to draw and then make your own tomboy manga.

Did the people making it know beforehand? If not, it seems like a pretty sudden deadline to wrap up a whole series.
If it was due to poor sales, surely there would've been a trend where they could've seen this coming and begun preparing to end it properly, right? It's not like the sales would've just dropped overnight.

>Did the people making it know beforehand? If not, it seems like a pretty sudden deadline to wrap up a whole series.
OP here. I thought more about it and I think that this could be a false alarm because the author's twitter never mentioned any cancellations or anything like that.

Let's hope. I haven't read it yet, but every single image I see from it makes me want to.

Attached: 1560961833475.jpg (1352x1200, 367K)

>they've already done everything interesting they could've done with this premise
Expect that whole seperation thing is still going.

please let it be rape chapters

>192943748
no cleaning for you