So what if I do watch moe anime...

>So what if I do watch moe anime? There's nothing wrong with watching shows about little girls doing kawaii things as an adult male. I bet you're a shounenshitter.

Attached: sz6wdwxjjge21.jpg (378x378, 31K)

They're two sides of the same coin.

Yeah, both are good.

Why are you posting ragefaces in 2019?

A thread died for this. Shame on you.

I wish faggots like you would hurry up and decide to die already.

And shounenshitters watch shows for little boys

Based af

There's literally no point in trying to gaslight people here about this when we're the patron saints of Yotsuba and Azumanga Daioh

good bait

one Yea Forumsincel spam

nice blog post, fren!

>one Yea Forumsincel spam

Attached: 1565957909002.jpg (247x204, 10K)

based

>t. pedophile

Moe and shounen are 2 sides of the same coin

>Hahaha, damn newfags watching shounenshit like BNHA, FMA, HxH etc should leave and we should have endless moe threads instead. My taste is clearly superior!

If you honestly believe this you're a retard and I'd rather have a few shounenfags than moefags shilling their generic moeblob waifu threads constantly

You're not better for refusing to watch shounen but lapping up CGDCT, both forms of anime are inherently shallow and for instant gratification and there's nothing wrong with that

still, bait thread

Moeshitters are the most obnoxious and mentally ill posters after yurifags. Funny thing about moeshitters is that they are terrible samefags too. They are constantly making threads about their shitty SoL shows and they never discuss it because there is literally nothing to discuss because those shows are plain and boring to watch, they just want to re-post the same retarded one-liners and re-upload the same images over and over again, and these samefagging autists have the audacity to instigate and attack shounen and other genres on Yea Forums.

You know what's worse than moeshitters?
Wojak posting Yea Forumsedditors.
Go back and never return.

Attached: 1567564746133.gif (680x524, 385K)

Wrong.

Shounenfags are actually discussing their respective shows and they aren't a small group of samefags.

Moeshitters are turbo spergs with zero awareness and they're terrible samefags. They're obsessed with flame wars too.

epic

I'm afraid there's nothing worse than a moeshitter.

Occassional reminder to rangeban Latin America from Yea Forums.

Other boards hating moe is literally only a good thing

go back to Yea Forums

based

and Canada, and Australia, and the USA, and on that note... they better just allow people from Suriname and Sealand.

Fuck off Jésus

Go back

Spics, SEA monkeys and other Asians will never get country banned because they're everywhere now.

make me, Rob

It's funny how moeshitters are so childish and obnoxious that everybody hates them.

That is what I'm proposing.