How would you feel about a Remember 11 anime adaptation?

How would you feel about a Remember 11 anime adaptation?

Attached: r11.jpg (800x650, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adayem.wordpress.com/2018/04/27/infinity-plus-premium-interview/
deathmarchclub.com/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=cQFe9FWaTuc
youtube.com/watch?v=siOCjEydLUU
youtube.com/watch?v=8biltdXfwvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It wouldn't make sense since the player has to be behind Kokoro and Yukidoh the entire time.

Uh, no? Simultaneous narratives aren't even uncommon.

Would be 100 times more confusing, but I'd still probably enjoy it.

Though given how poorly Frontline did, I wouldn't hold my breath on it.
Japanese M Night Shyamalan is sticking to making games now.

Punchline I mean.

I think you misunderstand.

Attached: spooky kagome scene.png (790x2868, 1.8M)

I would prefer a Remember 16 anime adaptation.

Attached: basara.png (1440x1080, 2.01M)

Doesn't change anything, it's still perfectly adaptable, unlike Ever 17.

999 and Never7 are the only Uchikoshi(and Nazakawa) works that an anime would work.

Also,the scene in remember11 with the baby and the cliff was creepy.

>Doesn't change anything
Did you really not understand like half of what the story had to offer?

I mean, to be fair I'd bet 90% of people who played only understood half of what the story had to offer.
Hell, I dont think the game itself understood what it had to offer at times.

You do realize Remember 11 is unfinished? Uchikoshi and Nakazawa couldn't agree on an ending.

Well yeah, duh.
That's pretty much what I was saying.
The game is unfinished so I dont think even it has decent explanations for all of the mysteries it sets up.

Holy shit, people actually believe this? People are actualyl dumb enough to believe this? Remember11 is finished, they wouldn't release an unfinished product. The story "not having an ending" traps you in the infinity loop because you try to find whatever you thought you missed.

t. brainlet
It's already been well documented. Uchikoshi confirmed it in numerous interviews, and it was the main reason Nakazawa left to do his own thing (I/O).

Oh really? Then post the source. If it's well documented then surely that's not an issue for you.

Attached: EV_TU14C_2.jpg (1024x768, 423K)

based rapist

Don't Never7 and Ever17 have to be adapted first?

Read it:

adayem.wordpress.com/2018/04/27/infinity-plus-premium-interview/

Attached: remember 11 .jpg (636x477, 14K)

WHAT
THE
FUCK

Why hasn't I/O been adapted yet?

Well, the end wouldn't work if it was finished

Attached: 1561964962370.jpg (960x960, 122K)

Because the story jumps the shark hard near the end.

How? I thought it was pretty good.

Nowhere in that entire thing does it say that they didn't finish Remember11 or that they couldn't agree on the ending, great job proving yourself dimwitted. Someone else probably told you the same story and you blindly believed them.

They literally say there was a planned third route you fucking idiot.

> In 2013, Uchikoshi looked back on the game, saying that while he would have liked to rewrite some portions of the scenario that he felt were boring or that did not advance the story much, he would not have changed or added anything in terms of the content of the game; he felt that his ending was still in the story, and still felt happy with it.
user is retarded, they did have a disagreement but Uchikoshi's ending got in the game. The game has an ending.

The third route was Nakazawa trying to force an info-dump chapter at the end to explain everything. He didn't get his way, Uchikoshi did.

>Uchikoshi: During our time at KID, there was a tradition of making the main heroine’s name start with “Yu”. So while looking for long names with “Yu”, we stumbled upon two that had the kanji for spring (春: haru) and autumn (秋: aki).
Based crazy doctor confirmed for main heroine.

I feel like 999 wouldn't really work well either. More adaptable than VLR, but it wouldn't be done well.

>this is based on nothing but my own opinion
Ok brainlet.

Can we all agree Zero Time Dilemma wasn't that bad?

>Carlos was fun
>Villain was only memorable because the memes
>Sigma and maybe Phi were the only good returning character
>Escape segment were fun and some neat mechanics like the 3 dice game.
>Story was mediocre with some stupid things.

It wasn't shit, but I prefer the first concept with only Sigma as the MC.
Also the ayy lmao.Yes, maybe zero was full of shit and it was foreshadowed in that VLR epilogue's dialogue with Clover/Alice(which wasn't canon) , but I still didn't like it.

It's pretty likely that Lin recognized Enomoto's body, but from the way you acted she could tell that you weren't him, leading to her suspicion and refusing to get near you until after 4 PM that day when you directly approach her. It was the same with Inubushi. She would have recognized that body as Sayaka's body but the difference is that she already knew Inubushi Keiko was someone who acted erratically, so she took her aside and talked to her for a bit thinking nothing was out of the ordinary with her.

The ending is also Uchikoshi's fault, yeah. It's more his ending than Nakazawa's, and he at least seems happy with it being the ending, so good for him I guess. For what it's worth, there's a whole world buried here that was never explored.

Nakazawa's problem is that he always wants to make every character "equal" and explain them ad infinitum; see Root Double as the peak example of this. I/O was him coming off of being cucked out of his Remember11 finale and wanting to put all his ideas in a single VN, resulting in a crazed idea salad, but Root Double is how he normally wants to do things. You can tell from the enneagram motif just how much he wanted to make every character balanced against others instead of just making them what they were.

Uchikoshi's problem is that he's an absolute fucking madman who values twists and shock value too much over actual quality of content.

>Nakazawa's problem is that he always wants to make every character "equal" and explain them ad infinitum

tbf, ever17 is sorta like that, and it worked for me.

Sigma and Phi were so shit in ZTD. The entire premise of VLR was to train Sigma's ESP powers so he could make a difference, but both him and Phi literally do jack shit the entire game. Their dialogue and interactions were so much better in VLR and they totally dropped the ball with both characters.

The only thing I really enjoyed about ZTD were when Carlos became cognizant of his SHIFTing powers and started doing some crazy shit

Are you looking forward to Uchikoshi and Nakazawa working together again?

deathmarchclub.com/en/

I mean, they were better than Akane.Yes, they didn't have the interaction of VLR, but I like some scenes like the russian roulette.
But yeah, carlos is the only character that I truly liked in ZTD.

Yes but my problem is if uchikoshi is going to write something diferent.

Yeah, I like their stuff. They take chances - sometimes it works out, sometimes not. Should always be a unique experience.

>Yes but my problem is if uchikoshi is going to write something diferent.
?

>uchikoshi
>unique experience

My mistake. I mean to say that I hope he doesn't reuse thing from previews works.
Although, we should see how will end AI with Okada as the assistant director,

This. He recycles ideas all the time.

It wouldn't be as bad if it did a better job at concluding the story instead of ending in a way where you could easily expect it to go into a 4th game.

I've still got PTSD from that mega cliffhanger of an ending

and there are people itt who think it concluded just fine, like this crab

Remember 11= 999 >VLR=Ever17>Root Double>Dogshit>ZTD

will it be a good tribute/spiritual sucessor to Ever17?

Attached: i hope it will be release to PC.jpg (256x332, 47K)

What about I/O?

Attached: EV_TU02B_1.jpg (800x600, 293K)

List is missing Never7, too

Attached: EV_SA02A_2.jpg (1024x768, 411K)

Is Nakazawa still the CEO of Registra or did he left that company?

What was the purpose of this scene?

All of Uchikoshi, Nakazawa and Kodaka formed a new company, which is currently working on Death March Club.

How do you feel about the Remember11 OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=cQFe9FWaTuc

I've always loved r11's op, it's pretty great

You is mai waifu

Attached: dirty girl.gif (512x384, 914K)

Ever 17's for comparison:

youtube.com/watch?v=siOCjEydLUU

>ALIEN FAX MACHINE
No it deserves all the shit it gets.

>Uchikoshi and Kodaka
This will be the biggest trainwreck ever.

Nah, Nakazawa will keep them under control, just like he did with Uchikoshi in the Infinity trilogy.

Uchikoshi + Nakazawa need eachother to create good stuff. They can't do it on their own.

As I remember this is only one of title from Infinity series that can be adapted. But in same time there is no way to adapt all bad endings and scences sicne how game works. Hell even 100% playthrough only possible if you follow guide from the beginning.

I/O rev II >= Ever17 >> 999 >>>> Rest.

I/O was a convoluted mess but the plot ideas are satisfying.
E17's first 4 routes are 4/10 at best, but the last one is 11/10.

Same. R11 is kamige for me despite flaws

Goddamn this takes me back

Attached: 0056_03.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Who was the best girl?

Attached: 1553436657490.png (606x882, 820K)

An anime wouldn't do it justice, his stories are always tailored to really work in a really specific medium

No, Never 7 and Remember 11 would work fine.

Even infinity turbo meta part in R11 can work with decent direction

999 adaptation when?

Attached: EV_TU04A_3.jpg (1280x960, 733K)

Attached: fureraba (6).jpg (1280x720, 363K)

I doubt it, the saga is not that big in japan.
Only hope would be a netflix adaptation.

You.

>You.
Which one?

haru

So what happened with the remake of ever17? Was it any good?

Is Uchokoshi really a bad writer?

On the Xbox 360? It's not translated. All I know is they changed Sara's backstory from hacker to child soldier.

Also check out the OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=8biltdXfwvo

It would make more sense than trying to adapt E17 at least

Why? Ever 17 is unadaptable due to the nature of the story.

No, it was terrible. I've read through summaries of it and pretty much every change was for the worse. Sara becomes a child soldier, BW works because "black holes lmao", every bad end gets duex ex machina'd and You gets sucked into a black hole for basically no reason in one of the ends before BW shows up to slap it away with his dick. Wait, I'm wrong, there was a single good addition, they put Tsugumi into a maid outfit and that was cute.

Attached: EV_XYU02B.png (1280x720, 766K)

Read my post again user. It wasn't that complicated.

I think Uchikoshi is a good writer when he has someone to police his actions and stop him from making something awful.

Do you guys think an anime of Root Double would work?

I don't see why not.

Only issue I can think of at the moment is hiding Watase's identity at the start.

Never heard of it

>Uchikoshi and Kodaka come together to write a story
>about a group of kids trapped in an underwater amusement park
>who are forced to play a killing game

They're doing this on purpose aren't they.

>Claims he didn't read the link
>Didn't read it himself
every time

The alien part was retarded but other than that it was good

>The alien part was retarded but other than that it was good
ZTD didn't answer any questions set up by the prequels, practically changed Sigma and Phi's characters (0% chance Uchikoshi intended for them to be father and daughter at the time of VLR), destroyed Brother's character, and then "resolved" everything by introducing an unnamed evil terrorist that will destroy humanity that we're supposed to care about even though he's introduced in the 11th hour and we don't even see him. ZTD was awful in almost every way. The only good thing that came out of it was Carlos.