Cardfight!! Vanguard: Shinemon

While he takes a make-up test, Shin has entrusted Card Capital to Tatsuya. But when Tonori and Nanami show up does Tatsuya have what it takes to stop them?

Attached: av01.jpg (560x315, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs2ltm_ayLg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

COTD (9/1):

V-EB09/013 RR ガンワイルド・ウルフ Gunwild Wolf
Grade 3 / Normal Unit / Dark Zone – Spike Brothers – Warbeast
Imaginary Gift: Force
Power 13000
AUTO (VC/RC) When it attacks, COST [Soul Blast 3 Grade 3s & Put any number of your rear-guards on the bottom of your deck], and until end of that battle, when your opponent would call cards from his or her hand hand to (GC), he or she must call equal or more cards to the number of cards put on the bottom of your deck as cost.

Attached: vgd_today0902_0018619t0350.png (350x510, 428K)

(9/2):

V-EB09/011 RR サベイジ・アカデミアン Savage Academian
Grade 2 / Normal Unit / Dragon Empire – Tachikaze – Human
Power 8000
Shield 5000
ACT (RC) COST [Soul Blast 1 & Rest this unit], and call one of this unit’s equipped gauge to (RC).

Attached: vgd_today0903_0727n61367.png (350x510, 462K)

(9/3):

V-PR/0185 ディアコネクト・ドラゴン Dia-connect Dragon
Grade 2 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Royal Paladin – Cosmo Dragon
Power 10000
Shield 5000
AUTO (RC) When placed, if you have another unit in the same column as this unit, Soul Charge 1. If a trigger unit was Soul Charge, this unit gets Power+10000 until end of turn.

Attached: vgd_today0904_01_3434cp4119781.png (350x510, 427K)

V-PR/0189 忍獣 コンジキテンコ Stealth Beast, Konjikitenko
Grade 1 / Normal Unit / Dragon Empire – Nubatama – Warbeast
Power 8000
Shield 10000
AUTO (RC) When the attack it boosted hits a vanguard, COST [Counter Blast 1], and return this unit to your hand.

Attached: vgd_today0904_02_3434cp4119781.png (350x510, 456K)

V-PR/0192 ヴァーミン・ディスポーザー Vermin Disposer
Grade 0 / Normal Unit / Star Gate – Dimension Police – Battleroid
Power 5000
Shield 10000
ACT [Drop Zone] If your damage zone has five or more cards, COST [Counter Blast 1], and return this card to your hand.
AUTO (RC) When placed, if your vanguard has Power 35000 or greater, this unit gets Power+15000 until end of turn.

Attached: vgd_today0904_03_3434cp4119781.png (350x510, 401K)

V-PR/0194 ダブルヘッド・ユニコーン Double Head Unicorn
Grade 2 / Normal Unit / Dark Zone – Pale Moon – Chimera
Power 9000
Shield 5000
AUTO When it is put into your soul from (RC) due to your vanguard’s ability, COST [Counter Blast 1], call a card from your hand to (RC), and that unit gets Power+5000 until end of turn.

Attached: vgd_today0904_04_3434cp4119781.png (350x510, 400K)

First for best girl Mikuru.

Attached: Mikuru340067.png (680x384, 497K)

(9/4):
V-TD09/009 アンブロジアル・スネーク Ambrosial Snake
Grade 1 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Genesis – High Beast
Power 6000
Shield 10000
ACT (RC) COST [Soul Blast 5], acquire an Imaginary Gift: Force, and put that marker on your (VC).

Attached: vgd_today0905_56935j9074.png (350x510, 422K)

(9/5):

V-TD09/002 剛直のペルセウス Perseus of Moral Right
Grade 3 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Genesis – Noble
Imaginary Gift: Force
Power 13000
AUTO (VC/RC) When it attacks a vanguard, COST [Counter Blast 1], draw two cards, and put a card from your hand into your soul.

Attached: vgd_today0906_995159j9004.png (350x510, 491K)

Spear-attack Mutant, Megalaralancer
Grade 2 / Normal Unit / Zoo – Megacolony – Insect
Power 9000
Shield 5000
[AUTO](RC):When it attacks a vanguard, this unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of that battle for each of your opponent’s [Rest] rear-guards. Then, COST [put a rear-guard into your soul], and your opponent cannot intercept until end of turn.

Attached: unknown-60.png (853x480, 813K)

V-TD09/006 Diana of Moonlight
Grade 1 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Genesis – Noble
Power 8000
Shield 10000
AUTO (RC) When the attack it boosted hits, COST [Counter Blast 1 & Soul Blast 1], acquire an Imaginary Gift: Force, put that marker on your (VC), and if your vanguard is a , Counter Charge 1.

Attached: 20190905151350132.jpg (1827x2736, 1.25M)

V-TD09/005 Parthenos of Holy Verse
Grade 2 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Genesis – Noble
Power 9000
Shield 5000
AUTO (RC) When it attacks while boosted, COST [Counter Blast 1], if your vangaurd is a , acquire an Imaginary Gift: Force, and put that marker on your (VC).

Attached: 20190905151446793.jpg (1779x2557, 1.23M)

V-PR/0213 Witch of Amulets, Linden
Grade 2 / Normal Unit / United Sanctuary – Genesis – Human
Power 10000
Shield 5000
ACT (RC) COST [Counter Blast 2 & Soul Blast 2], acquire an Imaginary Gift: Force, and put that marker on your (VC).

Attached: 20190905151523478.jpg (1718x2520, 1.31M)

TGS will have new information on the anime and product.

Attached: unknown-48.png (853x480, 665K)

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT! NEW EPISODE IS UP!
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs2ltm_ayLg

Attached: EDyG27iUwAAc6B4.jpg (842x1190, 99K)

They should be talking about the next era there considering it starts in march.

> No new AF cards
I sleep

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR RRR

Attached: 1498798246775.jpg (597x597, 54K)

New anime starts in April, year 3 sets start in May

>pandering to the American audience

Attached: American Audience.png (960x540, 594K)

Niigata Grand Prix 2019 - Last Chance Qualifier (82 Participants):
1st) Gold Paladin
2nd) Narukami
3rd) Pale Moon
4th) Shadow Paladin

Clan Distribution:
Pale Moon - 14
Shadow Paladin - 11
Royal Paladin - 8
Murakumo - 7
Narukami - 6
Tachikaze, Kagero - 5
Megacolony - 4
Link Joker, Dimension Police, Nova Grappler, Gold Paladin - 3
Aqua Force, Bermuda Triangle, Granblue, Dark Irregulars, Spike Brothers - 2

Attached: ED2XeDQUUAAVFVy__01.png (1200x659, 1.49M)

We got several new Gold Paladin cards and a trap though

Attached: First_Aid_Celestial,_Peniel.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

>Every Gold Paladin player seen in the anime so far haves only OR Viviane
Do they have problems with the new artwork?

Its not iconic n shiet

It's the only OR art seen on the reboot. It's weird.

animation team was sent the OR first

That's kinda strange even if its true

>Using game show to promote anime

They're also showcasing the finals of the Bermuda Triangle cup at TGS. Bushi is weird

>Those triggers

Dead series

Dead thread

What's wrong with them? 6F/2C is pretty normal. If anything you should be complaining about the 15 G3s.

Dead moment

well its Ezel Turbo so thats kind of a given. Would laugh if they played against new megacolony though.

>red hair
>eats a ton of food all the time
>turns into a berserker when he plays on an empty stomach
>refers to his main unit's skill as eating his allies
>DOES NOT PLAY TACHIKAZE
What the fuck Bushiroad this is /ourcharacter/

Attached: Tonori.png (1152x648, 1.17M)

I found that weird as well, but I guess golds just needed another player ASAP

>Don't get dominated by your opponents imagination
This seems like it's going to be this seasons "He is my mate" or "This is my Vanguard" kind of quote. They said it multiple time during this episode and also said in the new intro segments

"This is my/our Vanguard" is so cheesy but works great as a "You're not living your life correctly"

Tonori needs a snickers

Attached: FB_IMG_1567869963905.jpg (1440x1440, 105K)

He looks either drugged or hungry all the time

>Shin using Chrono's pencil trick
The evidence keeps mounting

Attached: Pencil Choice.png (960x540, 340K)

I hate stupid protagonists. I really hope he sucks at school because he's too focused on fending off a corporate takeover from Esuka and doesn't study properly.

That's the exact reason the show gives. It reached the point where he's holed himself up in Card Capital 24 hours a day and missed all of his final exams

must've missed where that was said then

Sorry I was wrong as it's closer to the middle.
He missed school and failed all of his exams the first go around because he's been stuck in capital 24 hours a day since episode 2.
He also hates studying and probably avoids it because "gotta protect capital"

Attached: Failure Lemon.png (1152x648, 786K)

Now this is a shitty promo downright unplayable

Leon's backstory is even more dumb than I remember.

>People lived on an island
>Some clan from a children's card game affects the survival of their people
>Said clan one day disappeared suddenly
>Evil magic force brings back the clan

It doesn't really make any sense. What did the Souryu people even want? Freedom off the island? Well Leon and his groupies were somehow able to make it off and attend the Asia Circuit. Were they scared they wouldn't be able to survive for a long time? Looks like they had enough food and resources to live on the island for a long time. How does Aqua Force affect the fate of their people anyways?

I'm understanding why this season gets a bad rap. It just gets dumber and dumber as you go on.

Attached: heykidwantpower.png (1106x612, 574K)

We wuz atlantia n shiet, but then cray fucked us, now gyze promised to unfuck us

The mechanisms of the vanguard world are an enigma that only makes more sense as the franchise goes on

Kagero making a slight resurgence, nice.

If VBT07 has witch support then you might run a couple just for the name.

Counting the promo that makes 3 witch cards currently in Genesis. I doubt they're going to make another archetype for witches alongside OTT(ignoring that they did just that in the original era)

Bermuda players tossed themselves towards a bunch of other clans after the banlist. Turns out it was significant enough to absolutely murder turnout

Do we know what the the top 8/16 was?

Seriously what's with the weekly fanservice shots this season? Vanguard has been mostly tame until now.

Attached: 978-636-.png (1364x768, 1.31M)

that's from the preview for next episode, this one is technically free from the weekly fanservice

I mean we still got a flashback scene with Esuka in the shower, causing shin to spontaneous nosebleed. I just find the type of humor they're going with to be very different than what we usually get

this season feels like a fever dream

That's cause it is

how can she overpower a woman older than her?

OR?

Evil loli strength

Origin Rare, an rarity where a V series card has OG series artwork

you mean its less gay?

even the intro of the show is weak. was it really necessary to have this story to be told

That's something we can't possibly know until it's over. For all we know this is leading to a super important event in the past that will define the next season

I honestly cant tell
It's not like last season was really important either tho

Last season was probably leading to something important (hence the insane amount of setup episodes vs. Koshien episodes), but it feels like they got suddenly and drastically undercut in episode count. There was no way they were planning for a 14 episode season.

Last season was basically the epilogue to the Aichi gen. It wrapped up all the character and story stuff so it was still important.

What said. We can't say until it's over but at least for these first 8 episodes there isn't any big overarching plot stuff going on. And in all honesty if all this series amounts to is worldbuilding and characterization with a heavy dose of slapstick comedy that's fine by me. It's still a valuable contribution to fleshing out the V universe and fits Vanguard's M.O.

Woah an actual decent emotional scene between Kai and Aichi right after the classic job to the final boss fight. I know realize just how little Kai mattered this season. He barely had a presence.

Attached: cryingforkai.png (1920x1080, 3.63M)

talk about pointless cards

It's been a long time since we've had a chill Vanguard season we should enjoy it while it lasts

>punches cardfight table
kek

>is evil
>plays US clan
?????

>It's been a long time since we've had a chill Vanguard
literally last year

He's not really evil. Just a bit aggressive and socially awkward. The only genuinely malicious or evil characters play Link Joker. There are few evil characters. Usually the "villains" have decent reasons for being the way they are or doing what they do.

People getting electrocuted isn't chill

That was the second half. Everything leading up to it and the mini shop tournament was pretty chill. Same thing could happen with Shin. Even the Zombie arc first half was chill.

What about Gyze? They played Shadow Paladin and were essentially Vanguard super Satan

Every AF player has been evil.

Attached: Shouma_Stride_Gate.jpg (1888x1153, 220K)

Hmm. They added something new to the OP. I wonder if they're actually behind and trying to finish it or if they are intentionally adding episode scenes to "important" parts of the OP because if they release the final product it might spoil something in the story we don't know yet.

I thought he also had a permanent boner from seeing her in the bath

They didnt seems to care about spoilers in the Brandit zombies arc

that scene felt like he was referring to a version where they didn't edit a swimsuit onto her body and she just stood there naked not minding

I miss him SO much

so after this we getting G season, right? it feels like this entire plot will never be relevant which s a shame because lemon's deck is never brought back unless this season gives a good explanation to it kinda like how aichi stopped using royal paladin to favor gold paladin

The stars seem to be aligning towards a G season but I think this season will still be relevant and have some long lasting ramifications. G itself was essentially Chrono fighting the domino effect of actions that happened long before the season started

so this wont be the last we hear from esuka or whateber its called

This might not be the last we see of Esuka. On the other hand we may get some major story developments that end with the downfall of the Esuka corporation

What the fuck was his problem?

10 eps of meme callbacks is tho

at least these last 2 fights looked good

Rewatched Vanguard Girs crisis this week that final fight between Q4 was pretty kino. My favorite part is when shion went ape shit on shouma.

Attached: RinEyecatch.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

the game's already dead, it's been a fun (but somewhat annoying) one year

>Kamui completely no-selling Nextage while also calling out Chrono for relying too much on the card all season
Absolutely amazing, easily top 10 fights in the franchise

GIRS CRISIS is the peak of G.

Honestly this

Spiky furries!

>6F/2C is pretty normal.
It still hurts the eyes to look at

What's so bad about 6F/2C?

We're getting 4 of grade 5 plus this and uranus. I wonder what the ratios will look for the trial deck.

Game's still kicking and not showing sings of dying the new banlist has also done a lot to salvage the meta

Is it me, or are Dragon Empire clans rarely villians?
The only examples I can think of are in G with Dumjid and Shiranui.

For Standard it didn't really do anything, since BT were already on the way out. And for Premium it basically just left a giant hole that NN will immediately fill

NN is on the premium watchlist so it will probably be hit next. I wonder how the upcoming support will mesh with the current premium version of the deck.

You forgot reverse Kai

It still was a troublesome exclusion from the ban list. It's not like NN was in a situation where it was good, but not quite as good as the other big decks. It was on or close to the level of something like GP, and definitely had more of a meta presence than Nubas, yet it got away completely unscathed.

That was for 2 fights, but fair.

It's kinda weird, the DE is like, prime villain material based on the card lore and effects.

A rare Blaster top

Attached: EDXjOhfU8AAYyeL.jpg (1200x628, 235K)

>that giftless G3
I get it's the US precol dragon on a G3 but cmon

DE is also very much based on Japan and China so maybe Itou's being soft on them

You think we'll ever get a Kagero G3 that has a denial Griffon skill similar to how magatsu has a PG skill?

True enough.

But still, it's literally a military state run by giant dragons with guns and shit, that split off from the "Good guy" nation cuz they got ambitions.

Also the whole theme for the nation is fucking with your opponent's cards, retire, bind, discard, stun, power minus.

It's downright dastardly.

But user,27K attacks vs 9K vanguards!

Honestly I dont know, but I think by the end of the era we will have a G equivalent

I don't dislike that card as much as everyone else seems to but it's actively bad vs PM which is already one of MC's worst matchup.

That's cause the plot twist is that its another timeline

If we're bringing game terms into it, then more villains should play Pale Moon and just solitaire the opponent for multiple episodes.

God damn do I hate palemoon because of all the dumb loops the deck does.
Every time I play against a PM player the game ends in time.

Present > Past > Future just feels right
And then maybe we can finally leave this Vanguard universe and say goodbye to the cast

MUH CHAOS and a strong desire to fuck (with) Shion

>Keeps harassing sempai's little sister because he doesn't notice you enough

How wet will Rin be when Mamoru finally notices her?

Attached: 57130960_p0.jpg (657x828, 730K)

>Shinlemon

Dead meme

>"Flooding reported in the Dragon Empire branch today as Hasima Rin finally gets senpai to notice her. Several victims have had their cards forever tainted with her juices"

Sending cards from hand into soul is actually good for the deck and it combos well with the 8k g2

Quick guide to character birthdays this month
Hopefully this thread makes it to Chrono

Attached: ED3NRglU4AAFIy7.jpg (1080x1245, 169K)

>Birthday apps
Thats new I guess

Is it? Japan is crazy when it comes to character birthdays

>SB heavy things in a deck that barely has space for SB nulls

*ahem*
Fuck messiah

Attached: FC02-S01EN.png (273x403, 240K)

>Majesty Lord Blaster and Exculpate actually formed completely different divergent timelines in the Vanguard lore based on how hard Phantom Blaster Dragon gets dumpstered

trips of new starter choices

Attached: 1540853011184.gif (500x282, 906K)

Remenber leon? I do

Attached: 1530008877414.jpg (527x758, 166K)

Such a cool card i wish bushi would release more jank cards like him.

Inb4 they add something every episode

>something added every episode
>final addition is a brief shot of Ryuzu the episode he appears
Would be kino

>inb4 gear dragons vs shadow paladins

Attached: 1537599803190.png (391x412, 171K)

>jank

He was meta for a good while.

VMC Finalist mat seems to have revealed a brand new unit

Attached: IMG_20190908_102555.jpg (2048x1152, 409K)

That's probably Dragonic Overlord The Victory.

It's the legendary battle we never got to see

Asia Circuit was the most blatant "we didn't think we'd last this long" in the whole series.

The idea was probably to tie into the card lore, that the Souryu ruled the world the way Aqua Force ruled Cray in the ancient past, and sealing one sealed the other. But the tournament arc was already so bad and full of so much filler they jumped straight to the final boss with set 9 and dropped the Sacred Beast Armors subplot from the TCG/bringing back all the foreign characters in the anime.

Promising to meet Team Lao again was some Pokemon-tier bullshit.

Wasn't MLB part of the first great banlist?

>Sacred Beast Armors

To be fair didn't only three/four out of the seven armors showed up? (I'm not sure if Pellinore is one of them since it looks tech based)

Black Horse: Vortimer / Spectral Duke Dragon
Red Lion: Ezel
Silver Wolf: Garmore

Yes it was along with KoK Alfred, DotE, and G3 Tsukuyomi

So did Tachi end up being any good?

Deck is really strong, just no tournament turnout

I can somewhat see the Overlord in the design. The Magma

I'd rather not.

Hory shit that's cool.
Doesn't LOOK like an Overlord but it's really fucking cool regardless.