Girls fall for the MC because he's nice

>Girls fall for the MC because he's nice

Attached: fuck.gif (445x250, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangapark.net/manga/forced-to-live-with-a-wolf-like-yakuza-i-m-not-to-be-erotically-eaten-shirayuki-shion/i2191457/c002
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When baby grows up, the grown-up shows will be there waiting for him.

Attached: Nice Person.jpg (1300x980, 276K)

>girls fall for the MC because he's an abusive asshole

Attached: 1539007566253.png (850x850, 737K)

>girl falls for the feMC

Attached: o.436168.jpg (3004x2122, 1.63M)

>Girls fall

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

>girls

Attached: The Gang.jpg (1362x923, 298K)

>girl falls for the MC

Attached: [ANE] Bakemonogatari - Ep01 [BDRip 1080p x264 FLAC].mkv_snapshot_02.05_[2019.09.07_12.11.43].jpg (1920x1080, 637K)

I mean, that should be part of the reason and not the actual reason, so...

What's wrong with some wish fulfillment? I watch anime to escape reality, including how horrible and vapid 3D women are. A woman falling for a man because he is a good and decent person fits that escapist mentality.

Attached: 1425070452796.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Male fiction: Girls fall for the MC because he's nice.
Female fiction: Girls fall for the guy because he's nice, and handsome, and popular, and smart, and athletic, and on and on
Not that female fiction doesn't do anything similar with the genders reversed.
Niceness isn't the problem at all, it's more characters being vapid often for self-inserting purposes and that one trait being extrapolated beyond reason. There's cute and fun escapism, and then there are delusions jerking off people who think they are supreme gentlemen who haven't been "realized" by everyone around them.

Attached: sawako and kazehaya.jpg (679x1000, 82K)

I was wondering what this other ship in the fanart was,just realized it was Sawako and Kazehaya.

Attached: kazehaya.jpg (680x481, 76K)

>Female fiction: Girls fall for the guy because he's nice
I wonder where all those male rapists come from in josei manga then

Unfortunately most of those MC's have extremely dull personalities that make it hard to believe anyone would ever be attracted to them. Let's be real being "nice" is a pretty low bar and should be a given, not the entire reason to like someone.

Attached: 1404772171824.jpg (396x382, 54K)

>girl falls for the mc because she thinks he's nice but hes just using her because he's a sociopath

Attached: medium-clean.jpg.png (605x592, 357K)

>Heroine falls for edgy boy because despite appearing scary he's just misunderstood and lonely, only she can help him come to terms with his past trauma and reveal his softer side.

Most josei romance have an assertive male character but it's not "rape" because the girl is actually attracted to him and welcomes his advances.

It's a lot more realistic for women to be attracted to a sexually confident and assertive male than the stuttering beta male MC that has no attractive qualities or personality other than being nice.

> it is not rape if she enjoys it
Now I can actually believe that plot for Rance games was written by a woman

Yeah but last time it turned into a circlejerk of people arguing about whether or not it was realistic.
I clearly want people to talk about shit in anime that's unrealistic regardless of whether or not the anime has people with superpowers or whatever.

How do you let down a guy without saying he's nice?

Just saying no is completely normal you know. You don't have to win a debate to not suck their cock.

>Sorry I'm dating/interested in somebody else
>Sorry I'm not interested in dating right now
>Sorry I don't want to date you
>Hahaha no

They are similar, aren't they? Interesting thing is that Naruto and Kazehaya are both nice guys, but it's their general person this is inspirational to the sweet shy girls Hinata and Sawako respectively. Of course there are important differences too. But Naruto is a typical shonen hero with all the stock traits which INCLUDES kindness, not the sort of one-note MC I'm talking about.

Name ONE anime where that happened.

The problem is if the "niceness" is not truly extraordinary, it's not really going to standout well. It'll often lead to characters appearing bizarrely fickle and the implication that anyone could've thrown them a polite nod and they would've been their willing slave forever. There's a disconnect in the level of the niceness and the level of love it seems to generate in these stories.

School Days.

Hinata liked Naruto because Hinata found Naruto inspiring to overcome her own social anxiety issues. Yeah,the relationships are really similar. I wish Hinata was in a highschool setting instead of a battle manga(kinda like if konoha highschool was canon).
>not the sort of one-note MC I'm talking about.
Oh,I didn't read your post,I was always wondering who the other pair was with Naruhina and noticed it was Kazehaya and Sawako with your post.

Attached: 1557796178599.png (666x2295, 1.02M)

Exactly.

Makoto was too retarded to plan out anything..

Geass, I guess?

I mean Naruto is son of the 4th Hokage so immediatley he has that going for him. Also he extremely determined, upbeat, ambitious, creative ( uses the jutsus he learns in new ways) and he's nice on top of that.

my friend who watches yaoi stuff says gay rape is common and is treated as no big deal
what's wrong with gays?

There's that kind of shit but there are also nice love interests in women's fiction. Thing is love interests have multiple things going for them that are attractive to people. It's the MCs that are dealt with lazily, because they're designed so everyperson to put themselves in their place. They have that one token nigh-universally liked quality that probably isn't even as exceptional in the MC as the story would suggest it is. Just basic.

It was even a banana peel

He was just pretending to be retarded!

How Gullible You Are, Miss Ueno!

NO WAY that kid could really be that dense.

He's just toying with her.

This shojo cliche is already million times better than most harem ones.

>Girls fall on the MC

Attached: syd.png (640x360, 291K)

More like girls fall in love with MC because he showed her basic human decency.

I preferred when MC's were something to aspire to. Now they are all more depressing than I am and they have women fawning over them for no reason. I can't get behind this shit.

>better than most harem ones.
It is basically same tsundere shit just from the woman's POV. Do not know why you find it good

When you have fire twin imoutos at home, you you are ready to counter the trolleybus tsundere advances.

I want to say Death Note because it technically happens there, but Light is a chad in general and women even fall for him because he's a murderer. People can get butthurt about Ohba's "sexism", but he's accurate.

Deathnote

>trolleybus
I'm going to have to ask you to retract that statement and any other similar statements you have ever made in your life.

Ueno-san = best girl.

Attached: Best Shy Lewd Genius Inventor.jpg (900x1200, 108K)

Show was heavy on the beaten housewife syndrome

Attached: Urusei Yatsura - 003&004 [BDRip 960x720 x264 AAC].mkv_snapshot_16.24_[2017.10.28_16.45.36].jpg (960x720, 131K)

>I watch anime to escape reality

Attached: 1556443315558.png (665x800, 54K)

Kado and Death Note.

Literally the anime of that image you dunce.

Holy shit can you even compress a gif more than this?

We have demons, magic, aliens and planet-destroying beams in an anime, and you find *this* part to be not realistic enough?
Seriously?

Yaoi is for straight women, not gays. It's the same "logic" as in josei/shoujo - it's not really rape because the victim is attracted to the rapist and wants to have sex with him; he just needs to be persuaded.

>The problem is if the "niceness" is not truly extraordinary
Not him, but so what?
You don't?

Dumb wojakposter.

My wife Ueno is the cutest, and it doesn't matter if her ancestor was a trolleybus (or a lobster)!

Should probably relisten all six endings again, they are the best.

Not really. Light is good-looking, /fit/, smart and anything but nice.

>oh gosh if i drink this it will be indirect kiss

Attached: 1444255149335.jpg (604x340, 69K)

Indeed, going against human psychology is more disbelief breaking than actual magic. It would be fine if most men in that universe were woman beating assholes.

Judging by their surroundings, they have a serious deficit of boys compared to girls. No wonder they have good harem chances.

>human psychology
Some of the girls are not human. And a lot of settings feature either utter shitholes or a girls who are clearly not the norm.

Attached: 1539125859019.jpg (2068x2969, 3.7M)

Because rape is nice when you're
>handsome, and popular, and smart, and athletic, and on and on

Or an ugly fat old bag of shit

>oh gosh if i drink this it will be indirect kiss
>BOTTOMS UP

Attached: 1566254396139.png (504x319, 142K)

mangapark.net/manga/forced-to-live-with-a-wolf-like-yakuza-i-m-not-to-be-erotically-eaten-shirayuki-shion/i2191457/c002

The "rape" is consensual sex, you can tell the woman secretly likes it. A dead give away is that the guy is really hot and is usually the "bad boy" type. When actual, non-consensual rape is used, the guy used is usually ugly and an otaku/creeper and the girl is usually saved at the last minute by a prince type character.

Nothing wrong with yasashisa if it means "MC is shown to be genuinely caring and kind to the point of going outside his 'good manners' comfort zone to help people and understand their difficulties"
Can get really dumb when it's just and it's romance animanga

Pretty much this

Attached: Fujoshi mentality.gif (245x245, 426K)

>MCs that are dealt with lazily, because they're designed so everyperson to put themselves in their place. They have that one token nigh-universally liked quality that probably isn't even as exceptional in the MC as the story would suggest it is. Just basic.
It can be copypasted into the typical harem protag description.

This is better. The girls fall for the MC because literally no other option.

>And a lot of settings feature either utter shitholes or a girls who are clearly not the norm.
That's okay too. It's the ones where they have better males out there but the girl falls for the beta who's nice that really grinds my gears.

>Story takes place in highschool, MC has hidden special powers, based on light novel, has dykes.

Attached: 1566963991276.jpg (1280x720, 360K)

>Dykes
Girls can't love girls romantically.
Lesbians aren't real.
Unironically they're just confusing close friendship for romantic love.

The same reason why yanderes are liked.

Sincerely this. Even "straight love" is people confusing close friendship for romantic love.

I'm not so sure, user. For all their flaws, yanderes are unquestionably loyal.

>Girls fall for the MC because he's picked up her eraser

Attached: 1436403112194.jpg (300x168, 9K)

but anons you don't understand
HES JUST SO NICE!!!

This. Romantic love is a myth. Instead you should get a very close friend to kiss, fuck and make a family together.

Attached: going_out.png (517x580, 308K)

>Girl and boy become a couple
>Girl drops eraser again
>Boy pulled his back during high jumps yesterday
>Doesn't pick up eraser due to back pain
>Girl think boy's a jerk now
>They break up
Poetry

>needing a reason to fall in love with someone
Pathetic

>It is basically same tsundere shit just from the woman's POV
No.
It's far more likely for characters with that dynamic to actually have progressing relationships, character development and even sex during the story instead of an endless blueballing shit fest of harem trash.

What if he pick the eraser every other day?

>the mc is a ''power of friendship'' underdog loser

>every other day
Still putting out more often than my wife, am i rite lads?

Even when they aren't human, they are still presented in the same way. An alien/other species that is human but a different color or with funny ears is just a metaphor for a foreign culture.

Wonder if there are otome games with a full-fledged reverse harem ending.

>girls act gay because its trendy

Attached: [Yuri_Ichigo]_Lilium_Terrarium_c01_15.png (1359x1920, 1.4M)

>a metaphor for a foreign culture
You just provided a perfectly good explanation, no?

I don't what did you expect. This happens in most romanceshit, it's actually even worse in shojo.

What I was trying to say is that human psychology still applies because they are basically human.

That's pretty realistic.

What makes a nice MC? Bokuben MC is surely nice, and I see why some girls can fall for him.

Ok, so what? I agree that humans are always a basic template, but in case of "aliens" there can be some differences.
For example, in case of Sekirei they are imprinted to like their trainers, even if it's an abusive relationship.

>the mc is a ''power of friendship'' underdog loser
>but is actually super overpowered and basically takes care of things by themselves
Honestly, World Trigger is the only one that manages to pull this off well. Not only is the MC actually an underdog, almost too much so for some readers, the basic flow of the series relies on teamwork in a way no other shonen fightan manga really does. Even super overpowered characters are easily overwhelmed by others unless they have back up, even if it's just usually useless characters. One of the most powerful things the MC's side has in their first major battle with the main enemy is they have a wide spread communication system that lets them not only coordinate their larger numbers but also pass information around. The overpowered enemy ends up losing because successive fights revealed their weak points and this got passed on to people who fought them later who capitalized on it.

Attached: 1562294343717.jpg (160x141, 21K)

>hard working
>academically achieving
>understanding of weaknesses
>encouraging of working towards difficult goal
>observant of other's efforts
>cute
He's nice, yeah. That's not the sole reason girls are attracted to him.

Ok, what is the MC which can be named nice, but has almost no redeeming qualities?

>Girls in a romantic comedy series repeatedly have opportunities set out for them (getting a new job abroad, finding another guy, etc), but turn them down because they’re in love with the MC
>MC goes and confesses his love to a completely different girl anyway

Attached: 38A24D26-FA84-493D-8EC9-60D377871505.jpg (933x525, 61K)

The MC from Infinite Stratos, the MC from Maken-Ki, Rito Yuuki, the Isekai Smartphone guy, Kirito...

>Literally any other male character besides the MC is either married, evil, stupid, or gay because the audience can’t possibly believe that anyone besides their self-insert actually has a shot at wooing the ladies
>As a result, the obligatory bro character in a romantic comedy or harem anime will never have a chance to actually find love and happiness

>Infinite Stratos
He looks good, he is athletic, he is good at massage, he is good at housework.

Me.
Except take out the "almost."

Attached: Fat manlet.jpg (599x338, 37K)

It's incredible how this dumb show was actually miles better than all of SAO's seasons and how much the piglet and his childhood friends triggered this board

Attached: 568335-accel_world___14___large_28_super.jpg (600x337, 24K)

Guyfrom Hensuki got a (legal) loli Chino he turned down. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Isekai Smartphone is OP and Kirito is dark brooding "cool" with moments of niceness.

>MC falls for hero after being raped relentlessly for the whole story.

Attached: Alls well that ends well.jpg (924x800, 298K)

Re:Monster is great

>Basedjak

>antagonist doesn't realize he has fallen for the MC until the latter dies

Attached: jj.png (1400x1100, 360K)

What anime is that again?

They think he's nice because they fell for him.

>Girls fall for the MC because he's watering the flowers

Boku no Higurashi.

That's really all it takes so long as you're physically attractive. Good-looking normies fall in love in seconds over nothing, personality be damned.

>girl falls in love with the MCs carnage

If someone is physically attractive and nice with you, then there is a good chance to consider him/her. Unless of course they have have a serious negative side, but MCs usually have a lot of bonuses instead.

Negativity isn't really that much of a problem when the other person is attractive. Basically, so long as there's a physical attraction, you filter everything the person does through "hot goggles" so that it's always positive.

I'd probably try to avoid the worst types of tsunderes/yanderes, even if they are of 2D beauty.

While I understand what you mean, the teen girl falling for the "nice guy" isn't unimaginable. Girls go through a lot of social issues, trashing and even more awful lack of confidence or such. Of course, the perfect self-confident girl falling for the idiotic MC is unlikely, but the general idea isn't really too wrong. It is just too dull and served in kind of meh way.

Well, women have been known to flock to sociopaths and serial killers, so I don't think our reason applies to a lot of them.

The recent 3D yandere cosplay got a lot of appreciation, so everyone can get some fans, I guess.

Attached: 3D_yandere.jpg (1116x628, 158K)

Those women/girls are like 0.5% of the actual population. As said, this sort of degeneracy just has its limited appeal.

Even hot bad boys will be given the creeper rapist plot, but only if they're not already the love interest

The problem is sort of two fold. The nice MC can be kind of bland, but that's not really a problem in it of itself. Plenty of people decide to go on dates or try a relationship for plenty of petty reasons. The real problem is anime and manga in general, most fiction in general really, treats relationships like this with far more weight than they really have. Especially in high school, people date and breakup all the time precisely because these shallow reasons attract them to each other and then it doesn't really work out and they move on. In a story, though, this shallow attraction ends up being treated like its true fucking love and given this grandious drama it doesn't really deserve.

Something like this is sort of the punchline to a Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To sideplot. A bit character ends up dating a cool sports senpai, and amidst all the silly romcom drama that happens to everyone else, she just says they got along during a project and decided to date. Then later they break up because the side character wasn't that into it and needed to focus on other things or something. That essentially what that kind of basic, shallow attraction can result in. But when these basic sort of "eh well they look good and are nice" things end up resulting in long term, deep feelings of love, it seems incredibly silly and contrived.

Attached: 1496956805774.jpg (495x819, 258K)

The guy from To Love Ru, he didn't do anything to deserve the girls and the reason why Momo fell for him was so fucking stupid to this day that it amazes me on how no one calles that shit to the writer.

To Love Ru did it with Haruna.

What was it?
>Haruna
Not this, I assume then.

Its not really just women, that Yandere girl others mentioned is a good example of men gathering around a crazy female.
People just like to imagine that they could 'fix' someone that is insane.
See the fetishization of Harley Quinn (sorry for the Yea Forums) by men.

Pretty much Or
>I want to focus on doing X first
>IT'S NOT YOU IT'S ME

>What was it?
The same as Haruna, he was nice to plants.

I don't think falling for nice guys is a bad trope, if the effort, circumstances and time are put in to make it realistic. Which they almost never are in these typical shit anime.

>See the fetishization of Harley Quinn (sorry for the Yea Forums) by men
A more salient example is any of the multitude of general "female villain waifu" threads that pop up. And this is common on all the media boards, not just Yea Forums.

>showed her basic human decency
Pretty sure konbini workers can do that as well just by saying いらっしゃいませ or random kids saying thank you after she did something good for them. Basic human decency is not hard.

Attached: what a twist.png (1280x5301, 3.42M)

Stop trying to find bullshit excuses to turn someone down and tell them the truth. Nobody will ever fix their shit and grow, and all you're doing is causing them to wonder if it's because they're ugly or something else. Grow up and be honest with people. Also there is a difference between being genuinely nice and being nice in order to get into someone's pants. If you're going to turn down someone over the former then you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.

That is the biggest thing, you hit the nail on the head there, that anime/manga treat what are essentially crushes as some deep long term Love.

I went with her basically because I can remember 'western names' easier and I didn't feel like doing a Google Search for some of the Villanesses that I forgot the names of.
But you're right it would have fit the board better if I would have went with someone like Lust from FMA or something.

now remove the makeup

It's not good, it's just way better haremshit. And tsundere really isn't about the progress, it's about protecting the status quo as long as possible, while "breaking through hurt boy's shell" is all about the progress. Taiga is exceptionally good tsundere in terms of writing, but she's still just on the averge level for this trope.

This, women love to feel validated because they think they can change someone who is otherwise an asshole. It's like a natural mother's instinct coming out to try and raise something into what they view as an upstanding person.

>Girl walks in naked
>MC is in the room
>Stutterfest and violence ensues

Attached: 1563285182316.png (320x211, 134K)

My wife Chino is so cute

>Imoutozoned girl who has no hope of winning tries to sabotage heroine's relationship with protag

guys fall in love with girls just for smiling at them when they walk by. it's kind of autistic but it happens all the time. what does it say about women when the reverse happening is completely unbelievable?

Perfect.

Attached: crazy_imouto.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Biology basics, in the nature pregnancy is costlier for female than mating for male, so they have to be pickier.

it's more like women want to prove that they can make even a complete psycho love them

Most guys don't off of a simple smile, and whatever attraction is there is almost certainly a crush, not Love.
If you want to go the way of a Girl being attracted to a handsome guy because he is friendly, that makes sense, Guys experience the same thing with attractive and kind women. But acting like someone being attracted to another person and someone being in love with another person are the same thing is borderline nonsensical.

Attached: 1523775338228.jpg (1200x1697, 521K)

I dont get it men fall for women irl all the time because they are nice to them

Is she okay?

Falling in love someone and becoming attracted to someone are different things. There is a difference in scale and depth to the feelings.

She is not okay for quite a long time.

not if you're autistic

>limited appeal
Unquestionably loyal, like a dog. That's huge.

Define
>crazy
For example, I think she is cool because she is the champion of Khorne in everything but the name.

Attached: 1558082547670.jpg (900x1200, 113K)

I don't think it's the same wanting to fix someone that women feel. I like crazy girls because I imagine that my cock will be so powerful it will overwrite their crazy.

Just like live-action family drama for housewives. I wonder if the makers also watch shit like those.

This is it really. It's the loyalty not really the attractiveness

I like Yandere because I think their love is endearing. Loving me so much that you would kill someone is just really cute.

Attached: 1551948373467.png (640x188, 63K)

This.
I just want a girl who's devoted to me and you can't get more devoted than yandere.

t. roastie

It's the same shit.

Here's your yandere, bro

Attached: 1558807336131.jpg (900x900, 51K)

why cant this be me

Guys liking girls who are so devoted to love that they commit a crime is completely different to girls liking guys who murder for fun.

>almost too much so for some readers
That's a shame. I guess he's not for the faint of heart, but for people like me who have been craving something like this for a long time the payoff has been extremely satisfying.

God I wish that was me.

The unironic reality is that, while it takes more to start a relationship, the only thing you need to do to keep a woman in love with you is be sweet to her. Not "IM LE NICE GUY WE FINISH LAST" sweet, and not only sweet when you want sex. People are fucking simple. If you are kind to your friends, they stay friends through all kinds of shit, even if the only thing you can be is kind. People - men, especially - treat their significant other's as things they get stuff from instead of as friends, so of course everyone will constantly complained about failed relationships and how hard it is to keep someone or even find someone.

Literally just actually be nice and sweet - a selfless caring that is interested in the other person's well-being instead of what is effectively manipulation to get something - and you'll keep your girlfriend. Getting one in the first place is about the only time you actually need to act like a typical guy, because otherwise women won't understand that you're actually an interested member of the opposite gender.
This shit isn't in-flight rocket repair, so don't make it that hard.

Why'd she stab him again?

Attached: 1567466942970.gif (277x326, 270K)

There are not that much girls who murder for fun in general, so less choice if you want to become a fan.

cope

You are as dense as a harem MC. Of course its not hard thats why its so ridiculous that these bland beta MC get all these girls to fall for them for saying basically hello to them.

I wish there was something like this, emphasis on “girls”

But user, I did agree with you that falling for "basic human decency" is not enough a reason to fall in love since everybody can do it. Read between the lines man.

user, do you know where you are?

I do this but I'm surrounded by non-single women so it means nothing.

>girl falls for MC because he's nice

>girl is actually an evil, sociopathic antagonist/villain used to dealing with scum, hardasses, assholes, etc
>nice and demure MC brings out her better qualities; stays around despite being spooked because he can tell being with him is doing wonders for her

Attached: 9239uwe3.png (428x473, 313K)

You don't have to beat a woman to win her over, all you have to do is just ignore her.

>, the only thing you need to do to keep a woman in love with you is be sweet to her
That's the most bullshit advice I've heard today. Anons, listen to this asshole if you want your woman to cheat or perpetually be friends with her while she's fucking other guys. Being nice in any kind of way before or after relationship is a surefire way to 'finish' last.

I think murder suicide cop out?

>moralfag mc is more concerned about his ethics than the lives of the people that end up dying because he refuses to kill the antagonist

You should've realized that anime is mostly nerd wish fulfillment at this point.

>the prettiest girl in school never had any guy but the nice guy MC treating her like a human being because she's so pretty and closed off

Ignore her but also if she asks for your help with anything say no and ask someone else nearby to do it for you.
They'll say yes to try and get on her good side and she'll think you're a Chad.
The third or fourth time she asks for something say something along the lines of "fuck it why not" and she'll think she's won you over and can fuck you. She'll then come onto you heavily and you're free to invite her back to your place and fuck her.

>girls fall for the MC because he's human

OH NO NO NO NO,damn bro i can taste the baldness the cuk beard and galsses from over here.....kek.

Nobody likes OP because he's faggot,

>MC falls for the villain because he's nice

Attached: 1455450302010.png (120x115, 15K)

Attached: daddy.jpg (286x334, 32K)

>Homo means man
>Homo means gay
>The entire human race is homo
Someone explain it to me,i'm stupid.

>Vanilla
I hope you dont seriously do this. If youre not far enough gone for it then youre a normalfag and should leave this board. Vanilla and feelingsfags are garbage.

Only acceptable genres are
>Rape
>NTR
>Guro¨
>Public use

Attached: 1451337170433.jpg (640x640, 42K)

He cheated on her, what a hero

Vanilla rape.
Vanilla NTR.
Vanilla guro.
Vanilla public use.

Latin homo, Man.
Greek homos, Same.
Take it from there.

>Public use
See this I don't get.
I'm all for NTR since the whole appeal of it is that you're so alpha that you can manage to cuck some dude and make a chick who was in love with someone else fall for you, but then why would you then want her to fuck other dudes?

degradation

If we are speaking about the rough case, then it's about humiliation/sadism. If we are discussing hypothetical vanilla variant, then maybe it is about bizarre moral isekai where the more sex the better. Then providing it to everyone via prostitution/public service will be a wholesome respectable job.

It takes the corruption component of NTR and runs a mile with it. Believe it or not there's a large audience that just likes the part of NTR where the girl gets corrupted by dick and degenerates into a meat toilet, not the actual cheating or the cuck's/bull's perspective.

>Not him, but so what?
It's oversimplifying something to a degree it causes a disconnect to anyone who isn't an emotionless zombie like Japan.
Offering a handkerchief to a girl shouldn't have the same level of results as single handledly stopping a biker gang from raping her, yet it does.

Common people don't usually fight the biker gangs, yet they often have crushes. Some of those crushes are mutual. Sometimes they even turn into a loving marriage.

Crushes are one thing.
Girls you met like a week ago like harems usually tend to do is another thing

spoken like someone who's never slipped on one before

>Tfw no genderless god of love gf

That's like 10 per cent or more of irl hookups

That's how real life works

Space Patrol Lulucco

She looks like Yuyu, a Tekken player.

yeah...

>girls fall for other girls

Why does it happen so often?

Attached: __kousaka_reina_and_oumae_kumiko_hibike_euphonium_drawn_by_14sai_bishoujo_shoutarou__ec14af3c374174d (868x1204, 109K)

Suspension of disbelief isn't a blank check for writers to be lazy.

At least 10% of the population is gay, so it shouldn't be uncommon.

It doesn't happen often enough.

>girl falls for MC cause he saw her pee

>a boy falls in love with a girl unable to confess

Series like Higurashi?
>inb4 the VN
I know

Every edgy eroge ever made

>booh anime is about wish fulfillment

Attached: here_we_go_again.jpg (848x480, 43K)

Higurashi When They Cry

Shiki, Kara no Kyoukai

Wow, Naruto writing is so fucking painful.

umineko but read the fucking vn nigger

Japan has become such a busy, pathetic country that any form of effort is seen as too much. Everything has to be like their breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Instant.

This

Seen Kara, one of the greatest Natsuverse stories. Is Shiki good? It looks too chuuni.

It's fun, you'll definitely like it if you enjoyed knk

Another

and reincarnation of Ninja God's favored son, and host to the 2nd most powerful tailed beast, the 1st being a fusion of ALL the 9 so effectively he has the strongest one
AND he's an Uzumaki who have immense stamina and chakra reserves.
People who say Naruto was an underdog are retarded

Any examples?

>any form of effort is seen as too much.

Are you guys retarded or do you do this shit on purpose?

Anime and otaku culture in general is about what could be the furthest away from japanese culture.
Otaku culture is about:
-one self over society in general
-disrespect of social rules and social hierarchy
-lazyness

japanese culture is about:
-society over one self
-respect of social rules and social hierarchy
-hard work

Animes are so niche that they only get released during the night (except for the one for children), I feel like you're doing the wrong assumption that Otaku culture = actual japanese culture (like many retards do anyway).

>Animes are so niche that they only get released during the night
kek

Attached: 1563572515043.jpg (800x708, 344K)

most irl dykes aren't that cute, user

>Girl falls for the MC because he raised her

Why is it women that write these kind of stories? You'd think raising your own wife would be our thing, not theirs.

Attached: 1535854131120.jpg (1592x2251, 3.04M)

If I could eradicate one group of people, it would be edgy wrote author's.

never heard about sugar daddies?

I don't count wanting money and wealth as romance. The uncle/daddy in Usagi Drop isn't particularly rich either.

>pretty tsundere girl falls for ugly guy

Attached: 1542931322574.png (822x802, 680K)

Can be good depending on the execution, there's at least the potential for some character depth here

Attached: Nice1.png (1920x1360, 1.27M)

You say "I just don't like you in that way/I don't think it would work out" or something like that
Basically, you say something that at least partially takes responsibility for your own choice in the matter, and don't pawn everything off on the guy by giving him a vague, sugary explanation for him to kick himself over

What is this actually from?
Pink hair looks vaguely familiar.

Attached: girl.jpg (1042x471, 92K)

Cupid's Chocolade its a chink manga/anime

>read wish fullfilment for lonely nerds
>get surprised when it appeals to lonely nerd
If you're so normalfag that you can't even stand that level of escapism you should already know what works to ignore

>Read
Where do you think you are?
Do you actually think people read anything in this place?
Do you think you're reading this?

This why I hate these threads, they always attract faggots who start spouting 3DPD dating advice like if anyone cared

The average japanese person probably puts more effort in his daily life than your fat ass in years

This shitty trope bred stupid teens thinking that someone should fall at your feet for acting as a decent human being, thus turning them into butthurt shitheads when that keeps not happening, and the result is people like

I dont mind that girls fall in love with the guy because he was ""nice"", but what I fucking hate is that their ""niceness"" is so shallow at times.
>He helped me lift heavy stuff!
shit like this is a gesture of politeness, not really because he was TRULY nice.

If someone is loved because he was nice, they should be someone who is genuine from the bottom of their heart, altruistic by nature.

This is why I like Tanjirou so much, he is a nice guy but he is genuine in his niceness. He dont feel sympathy for villains, but empathizes with them instead. That is the type of niceness which should be loved.

That describes Lelouch and Rolo more than Lelouch and any of the girls

>my niceness is far greaters than yours!

Attached: MYPEIN.jpg (600x600, 40K)

But that's a good thing, it creates less competition for well adjusted men and inconveniences wom*n