Wait a second...Aqua is only 49kg?!

Wait a second...Aqua is only 49kg?!

Attached: 20190907_095609.jpg (683x910, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truthorfiction.com/does-a-pair-of-dd-breasts-weigh-between-15-and-23-pounds/
youtube.com/watch?v=E54-CsqE2JE
youtube.com/watch?v=8zKi041H2Pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That comes out at 19.6 BMI which is in the healthy range, although on the lower end.

i can squat 2 aquas

The average height/weight for a Japanese woman is 158cm/52kg, though a lot of anime girls with canon weights tend to weigh below 50kg regardless of height and their BMI are often less than 18.5.

Asians also store fat differently from Caucasians and are more prone to metabolism.

Imagine

I can DL 2 aquas

Shes like 5 foot 2. Besides, she doesnt wear pantsu.

Everyone metabolism

Clearly superior to Megumeme in every way

I am 8.8%(172cm) taller than her.
That means that going off of her weight I should weigh 53.5kg.
Now I work out a fair bit, but I don't think I have 20kg of muscle.
So either she has absolutely no muscle at all or is an actual twig.

no

I didn't know Aqua was this tiny

Height/Weight ratios are not linear, you may be 108.8% of her height but you're more likely to be around 130% of her weight (1.09^3) since we live in 3D.

Since this is anime and everyone is 2D I will deduce you are 119% of her weight (1.09^2).

I'm not sure you accurately apply the relation between height and weight, but I think you also overestimate the effect of weight gain on how much you visibly weigh. I used to be 176cm and 56kg, and I was a skeleton. Now I weight almost 68kg, and except for my butt I still look weak and thin (curse SS).

where are dorkness measurements?

>she doesnt wear pantsu
That hardly means anything, her ass more than makes up for the missing pantsu's weight.

Other characters' measurements according to my headcanons besides Aqua and Kazuma, who is 165cm:
Megumin: 149cm/40kg, probably has a 69cm bust and A cup.
Darkness: 171cm/63kg, 91cm bust and F cup.
Wiz: 172cm/55kg, 95cm bust and H cup.
Yunyun: 156cm/48kg, about 80-81cm bust and D cup.
Eris: 161cm/52kg, 73cm bust and AA cup.

imagine

It's mostly water.

50kg is an arbitrarily set limit for Asian women. They are told that if you are above 50kg you are fat.

O I AM IMAGININ

Attached: 1558394716192.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

Why is damegami so smol?

Of course, she is 100% water, whereas mere mortals are around 70% water. Aqua's water superiority explains everything about her, including why she doesn't need panties.

Height, weight and other measurements in anime/manga/LN aren't supposed to be realistic except some that was made intentionally realistic.

You poor American.

I'm 170 and weigh 52kg, 53 on bad days
You're just fat

That would be very realistic height and weight for a Japanese woman.

Even for a woman you would be pushing it a bit too much and you are unlikely to be a woman. Eat more and do some training so you can start looking like a man.

Not realistic with her design/art, she's too voluptuous with her height and weight.

>^3
Being taller doesn't make you wider or deeper to the same extent. Tall women tend to be beanstalks.

It is just that the meat is were it matters and no useless fat outside of these areas.

sorry he meant to say metabolic syndrome but he is stupid

>49kg
how much of that is her ass

Even so it's still not realistic, she's still too light to have enough meat to have a body that voluptuous even if she's at peak human body condition.

I pity you.

?

You can't break out of this perception of the world only because you are used to seeing a specific state of affairs in your country.

Void in her head contributes a negative amount of weight.

Nice projection.

But if I am projecting, because here something like that is more than possible, that would still mean that I am right.

Anime heights and weights doesn't mean anything.

Aqua got two large asscheeks and two massive rudders. That alone should put her at 60 kg for that height.

Nah, not with your conjectures that has no real proof.

>Eris
>AA cup
Are you kidding me? Unless you mean AA as a grade, because she has some great boobs.

It's all pads brah

If you haven't touched breast at least google how much they weight before giving her 11kg extra just because of them.

How dare cast doubt upon a goddess like that.

It's what the true goddess Aqua-sama said, so it's the truth.
Padded girls should just shut up.

>For many women, this has been a burdensome trend. A pair of D-cup breasts weighs between 15 and 23 pounds—the equivalent of carrying around two small turkeys.
>The larger the breasts, the more they move and the greater the discomfort. In one study, 56 percent of women suffered from breast pain when jogging.

What about chris?

Wait to be selective about your source. Also
>Quora
But if you actually research a bit more you will find that claim is not based in reality and was popularized by a facebook "meme".
truthorfiction.com/does-a-pair-of-dd-breasts-weigh-between-15-and-23-pounds/
You just proved my point.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-07 How much do female breasts weigh - Quora.png (641x1784, 280K)

>A pair of D-cup breasts weighs between 15 and 23 pounds
Absolutely untrue.

>he doesn't know

>dorkness and wiz
>170+ cm height
>91+ cm bust
fucking perfect

It's mostly water weight

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>same height as Miki Sayaka, give or take a centimeter
intrasdang

Attached: Sayaka_magical_outfit_1.png (1270x1560, 2.01M)

There's less gravity in animeland, is that simple.

Or Aqua is a goddess and/or sci-fi whiz that can pass off as a godlike figure. Or a mix of both, I suppose.

>Anime heights and weights doesn't mean anything.
It especially doesn't when their height/weight ratio is too distant and have BMI of less than 18.5.

I'm even starting to doubt it the reason the anime characters' weight are underestimated in part is because the authors feared the audience will call them "fat".

Or maybe the writers behind them have a very twisted view towards real life.

>only

Or maybe they are not Murrifats.

Anime girls never go above 50 since the writers usually have no idea how weight works.

You guys just doesn't seem to understand the fact that anime heights and weights are somewhat inspired by their IRL Japanese counterparts.

East Asians are shorter and have slender frames compared to European Caucasians, their diet was historically heavy in rice, vegetables, some fish and a bit of meat in Buddhist countries.

However because their muscle mass is less heavy and has lighter bone structure, they are more susceptible to fat-related conditions at lower weights than Caucasians.

Japan nowadays only has 3% obesity rate and 20% overweight rate. Despite that natural big tits are rare even though the average breast size is increasing.

youtube.com/watch?v=E54-CsqE2JE
youtube.com/watch?v=8zKi041H2Pk

Its less about that and more that the 50kg cutoff is just so they don't want to make their girls called fat no matter the height. Asian girls on average have lighter bone structures than Caucasians but have chunky bodies and short legs most of the time.

>MAL
>phoneposting
Fuck off, holy shit.

lmao dyel
post body

Chris is best girl and gang leader and she should be respected + not molested.

holy shit these hips

Considering I can see my abs without tensing I'm gonna say nah you're either a lanklet or your dick is made out of anti-matter.
Either way you should work out more.
Unless you're going to say that you have like 2% body fat in which case mate you should really lift more because you're basically guaranteed to excel in sports.

>49kg
I M A G I N E

Gotchu senpai

Attached: images (3).jpg (439x698, 45K)

So she's always wet? :^)

>I used to be 176cm and 56kg
Literally me right now

I don't have a whole lot of body fat though 2% seems a bit low.
I'd definitely weigh more if I started working out. By the way I don't look like a skeleton, just an average guy with no muscles whatsoever.

>barely 20cm taller
>almost four times heavier
T-this is fine

Time to wake up, user. You can remove fat.

I've seen another source claiming she's 56kgs

If you can't manhandle any girl under 70k you are an faggotsexual

>158cm
>only 49kg
It's time to put down the sandwich user

>70k
That's not a girl, that's a land whale.

Are you living in a starving country, user?

She’s a girl user

>weighing less than 85kg
Good look with those skirts, might as well move to either Brazil or Thailand.

In anime land if you weight more than 50 kg regardless of height you're a fat WHALE

154 lb while under 5'5" is gross. Female bodies don't take extra weight as well as male ones do they explode horizontally

t. Fatfag

Kek, fuck you

How much of that 49kg is her ass

Attached: 1543201383280.jpg (707x1000, 749K)

All of it.

Attached: 1567796947366.png (900x900, 292K)

nips don't understand weight.

Attached: zangeif weight.png (585x479, 156K)

She lacks brain matter and her tits are filled with oxygen while her ass is filled with hydrogen.

Same IQ as well.

Attached: 3d4.jpg (500x281, 39K)

Bah, she is easily 150kg.

Attached: 20DA7FAF-79B7-441B-8209-098ADA65F881.png (1032x774, 977K)

Sit on my face already Aqua goddamn

Attached: 1567774935204.gif (540x325, 490K)

I can OHP 1 aqua for 5 reps.

Why I'd there do much fucking fat Konosuba art?

Blame Rubens

Attached: 1560549547790.png (629x1000, 495K)