Why do they think a high kick against some large person will work?

Why do they think a high kick against some large person will work?

Attached: goblin.jpg (900x1350, 551K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they're women.

Based

It would be extremely painful

for you

>practically presenting the pussy without a weapon

in goblin culture that is a marriage proposal

im not sure user

Attached: Goblin%20Slayer%20-%2001%20-%20Large%2018.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

This hob looks like a 10/10 compared to this ugly bastard

Source?
I can't find it anywhere

That's goblin slayer side story, but she is saved by not-rance

Because they probably would
youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4

Man, they've really run out of ideas

>keeps trying to kick the big fugly monsters

>shit taste in goblins
honestly, user

Attached: A1DDD1C8-29BA-490B-8335-72DEF103EC89.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

Attached: 1567674897504.webm (600x338, 1.12M)

>not-rance
Does he fuck her?

Attached: cg00010.png (186x220, 50K)

They do pack a lot of power. Problem is of course they only work against inexperienced ones that usually just freeze in place.

>thok
>°□°
what did she expect?

he literally showed his back there!

Why do you think the average mangaka would know anything about fighting?

>That's goblin slayer side story
aren't there 2 of those?

well congratulations you quoted the scene, now what's the next step in your master plan

its the one year somethin

are you retarded

A fast enough blow to the head can instantly knock out if not outright kill the opponent.
A punch does not pack enough power nor the reach of a kick

Your example is less effective because there isn't a good 150+ pounds between the two.
Yes, yes anime logic but considering how even Goblin Slayer probably isn't even Bruce Wayne levels of fit and that girl is presumably below bronze tier it wouldn't make up the staggering size difference.
Was there even that many ideas?
>Girls get raped for shock value
>Goblin Slayer slays Goblins
>Repeat
There's Goblin Slayer.

>HISSATSU

>Was there even that many ideas?
>>Girls get raped for shock value
>>Goblin Slayer slays Goblins
>>Repeat
>There's Goblin Slayer.
did you just read the first chapter then give up?

Because Goblin Slayer runs on DnD logic until it needs to make anybody who isnt goblin slayer look bad, and then it's "realistic"

>it needs to make anybody who isnt goblin slayer look bad
Congratulations, retard!

Attached: Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One - c029 (web) - p012 [Digital] [danke-Empire].jpg (900x1350, 618K)

No but the writer wrote one chapter than gave up.

She is actually saved by the mage teamwork. It's a comparison between incompetent party of newbies from chapter 1 and somewhat competent one.

you really shouldn't let yourself get this butthurt over a rape scene

The fact of the matter is that "catching" a blow such as a kick with the palm of your hand is going to fuck your hand up really bad, unless you are unironically an order of magnitude stronger than your opponent.
And if you are somehow that much stronger, whatever they try to do doesn't much matter.

I can of get how that user feels.
His favorite isekai, with super interesting MC power and abilites didn't get as popular as a simple story like goblin slayer.
His super potential isekai plot always got stale after chapter 1, while goblin slayer keep expanding its world with things that always interesting even though its premises was just about a character that only kill goblins.

I too would be upset if I was that user.
Also, his only knowledge about goblin slayer was from people that got upset in social media, I'm pretty sure he didn't even read chapter 1.

>while goblin slayer keep expanding its world with things that always interesting
you mean expanding his harem

You just proved you are talking out of you ass.

user you can't make a story without progression.
Even Conan is closer to getting back to being normal and finding the Mastermind than Goblin is to killing Goblins and the God who makes them. He's the same level of strength now that he was now that he was in chapter 1.
We already know he's going to pick boring old Priestess at the end if anyone so that avenue is already closed. That just leaves killing the same species of Goblins with little to not evolution of them. Is there a Mindflayer controlled Psychics Goblins? Are there Dragon Goblins? Are there Techno Goblins? No? Then we're fighting the same few species of Goblins.
And for the record, the rape itself doesn't bother me. Just the creative bankruptcy that you do it the first chapter because you can't get anyone's attention otherwise. It may shock you but some people want good writing. Not that Yea Forums the board that keeps talking about the most stagnant series since 'Ah My Goddess'.
Bet in 20 years when it turns out Goblin Slayer was mind controlled to never fully kill the Goblins you'll all say it's Kino.

>progression
>He's the same level of strength now that he was now that he was in chapter 1.
>strength is the only thing that matters in progression
Is that so?
I guess this user is spot on, then.

Attached: raincoat gobbuslaya.jpg (279x280, 29K)

Actually he fought other creatures such as a Troll, a Beholder and a Dark Elf as well other Goblin types such as a Hobgoblin and Goblin Lord ... he havent really fought Goblin Shaman as in one that is actually capable.

So you are wrong, its funny when he goes "well you arent a Goblin so you are shit" since both the Troll and the Dark Elf taken offense at that as the story goes about other things, it does point that Goblins are often ignored as a threat and because of that, they cause a lot of small scale harm, the whole "rape thing" is not played often but exists to point out that Goblins dont give a shit about "muh morals" and are a very opportunist race, in fact there is no Goblin females that we can tell that points out the only way Goblins can reproduce is by taking other races females and use as breeding stock.

Goblin Slayer gets better after the couple of chapters that do set the tone, if you cannot get pass that then its your problem, the fact you are saying things without knowing how the story develops says a lot.

Why does everyone look better with a raincoat?

Attached: ampOM6GB3_480wa_v1.gif (480x376, 2.07M)

Damn now that's some brain damages

>Goblin is to killing Goblins and the God who makes them
is that really his goal? Does he even know about the God
>He's the same level of strength now that he was now that he was in chapter 1.
You're measuring progress by how powerful the main character's become?

>We already know he's going to pick boring old Priestess at the end if anyone so that avenue is already closed
And by the shipping bollocks? jesus.

>And for the record, the rape itself doesn't bother me. Just the creative bankruptcy that
You wouldn't be talking about it this way if it hadn't bothered you, or accusing the author of not being able to get people's attention otherwise.
Rape is pretty common in anime, manga and quite a lot of fiction, so if you've actually read some stuff, you're not likely to be shocked by it.

> It may shock you but some people want good writing.
I'm not convinced you have any idea what good writing is, given the rest of your post.

>Goblin Slayer was mind controlled to never fully kill the Goblins
I don't think anything suggested that it was his goal, or the goal of the story for him to commit full goblin genocide.
It seems more likely that the end/direction of the series is for him to recover enough from his childhood drama to live a fuller, more fulfilling life than the one he's currently leading.
And the anime ended off with him making some pretty obvious progress in that direction.

That party feels like a reverse of goblin slayer's party.

>Priestess except melee
>dwarf and elf kinda have their positions swapped
>furry instead of reptile
>rance is like the reverse of goblin slayer

Because how else are they going to show the disparity in strength if the female character fights with her weaknesses in mind? She's gotta do something stupid.

... It feels like you really didn't read past the first few chapters. If anything, the driving force of GS isn't the man's epic quest to kill all goblins, that's just the backdrop. It's really the life and times of an autistic adventurer and how he develops friends for the first time, and how they cope and try to fix his autism. It's played mostly for comedy, if you ask me.

This is just manlet propaganda.

Kek nice

Nah.
Thai boxing is fucking brutal.

Kicks do work it's just hard to execute them properly.
That's why one is only a martial artist after dedicating sometimes years of practice to it.

A kick like that from someone strong like that straight to the head is going to hurt regardless of their height user

what was she supposed to do instead?