Isekai Manga/LN, Extreme themes

Bizarre theme of Isekai genre.
Let me start with:
Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon

Attached: vending.jpg (1034x1514, 318K)

Taking a Dump in a Fantasy World Toilet.
MC is a toilet fetish.

Attached: Toilet.jpg (748x1083, 206K)

Give me an isekai with loli sluts/prostitutes as the main focus.

Attached: 1541824732814.jpg (748x527, 110K)

So like JK Haru but it's cute and funny?

Sounds good.

>reborn as dragon egg
>reborn as dogs
>reborn as sword
>reborn as onsen

>loli sluts/prostitutes
Brought to you by the department of redundancy department.

I want an Isekai where the protag comes in with full outdoor gear. I'm talking "Camping with gun for bear" kind of gear

>MC dies in an accident
>God before him
>MC demands to be isekai'd and given a cheat ability
>God gives him immortality so he won't die like he did in his past life.
>God sent him to world of humans and demons.
That Time That I Acted Like an Entitled Weeaboo Towards God and Got Reincarnated into Hell, My Skin Keeps Being Burnt Off and Regenerating Back

>Isekai Isekai
>Guy gets turned into another world.
Oh no! A huge fleet is about to attack an island nation.
>Sends a storm their way.
Seems like this nation has become a tyranny.
>Earthquake

MC dies in accident, gets isekai'd, dies again and keeps getting isekai'd to different worlds and dying over and over again, deities responsible for reincarnation trying to find him a place where he won't die and wondering what the fuck is wrong with him

GOLD EXPERIENCE REQUIEM!

That could be kind of funny. I imagine the story would have to start kind of far from the first few deaths because it would mostly just seem kind of miserable at first

Had a similar idea but it was a girl that got isekaid only when she had anal sex.

>DID YOU FUCKING GO TO THE GOBLIN NEST ALONE AGAIN? Dude, how many times do we need to explain to you that if you do that you'll die? We even sent you to the world where everyone is goblin-killing expert with the express purpose of having you learn that AND YET YOU GOT KILLED BY GOBLINS ANYWAY

Wtf, I like Yamcha now.

Attached: 1974703711.jpg (1200x1800, 820K)

had to google to see if its real or not

>MC dies
>MC meets god
>God looked at MC's history and record, he is extremely disappointed
>Therefore god decided to isekai MC to the only place suitable for him
>Hell so MC will suffer for all eternity there

This was unironically good.
It was none of that "faggot MC uses meta knowledge to go from being a background character to being better than the MC" shit. Dude does use meta knowledge, but only to get strong enough to BTFO the Saibamen and then promptly removes himself from the plot because he realizes not even a powered-up Yamcha can deal with the shit that will come later.

Attached: HAKAI ME.png (666x448, 78K)

>It was none of that "faggot MC uses meta knowledge to go from being a background character to being better than the MC" shit. Dude does use meta knowledge, but only to get strong enough to BTFO the Saibamen and then promptly removes himself from the plot because he realizes not even a powered-up Yamcha can deal with the shit that will come later.
Honestly, I didn't like how the MC wasn't fully committed to changing the course of the series.

Because he realized that shit had to happen the way it happened for the future villains to be defeated.
Even a seemingly good thing like killing Frieza before he nukes Namek would pretty much fuck that universe' chances of not getting destroyed.
Plus, saiyan genetic bullshit surpasses whatever that guy could have used to get stronger.

>Because he realized that shit had to happen the way it happened for the future villains to be defeated.
First, he already prevented Piccolo from dying. Second, he could have stopped Gero before Cell comes back from future or kill Cell the moment that he hatches. Third, Dragon Ball is inconsistent as fuck.

Yuuri got a good end though.

Attached: JK.jpg (347x500, 46K)

Anyone got a clean version of the Summer cover?

It's got a whore on it none of them are clean