How much would you pay for the original cel of this?

How much would you pay for the original cel of this?

Attached: 1567800934243.jpg (926x652, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Asuka-Langley-Sohryu-Evangelion-original-Production-anime-cel-RARE/123352072931?hash=item1cb85b42e3:g:u7kAAOSwWeJbiO5v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zero, I have a better taste in girls.

20 bucks. Then I'd sell it to some rich loser and make a 980 grand profit

Then I'll bid $30.

idk like 10 dollars?

About three fiddy.

If somebody owned this cel you would have probably heard of it by now due to its popularity. Sorry to disappoint, it was likely washed.

Let me call my buddy, who's an expert on cels.

I've got a dirty toenail somewhere in my trash bin. Will that suffice? Now, if you've got something from pic related I'd be willing to talk.

Attached: 007.jpg (1280x1650, 236K)

guys....should i?

ebay.com/itm/Asuka-Langley-Sohryu-Evangelion-original-Production-anime-cel-RARE/123352072931?hash=item1cb85b42e3:g:u7kAAOSwWeJbiO5v

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1155, 204K)

That's kinda lewd, user

do you see nipples? i don't

If you've got the cash and have nothing better to blow it on, why not? If it's really legit, then you could always sell it back for an even higher price if you want later on down the line considering how popular the series is. It won't depreciate at all.

why are all of the good ones washed? Didn't eva have a massive budget to start with?

Why do they sell/trash the cells? Shouldn't they keep them just in case they need them again?

excuse me, ebay does not allow the buying and selling of cp

If there's grass on the field you play ball

they are bleeding money

No bullshit, I saw that exact cel get sold on an ebay auction a few months back. I don't doubt that one of you greasy fucks has got your sweaty hands on it. The poor damned thing is probably caked in dried cum at this point.

Do you remember how much it went for?

I can't remember the exact amount but last time I had checked the bid it might have been around 870 or something like that. I wouldn't doubt it if I was sold for a grand or two in the end.

whatever it is I'll be outbid