HunterxHunter

Will the Calamities use Nen, a different application of Aura that is foreign to the Category system, or a system that does not use Aura altogether?
And no. They are not On users.

Attached: 0341-024.jpg (1067x1600, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TeC9xyV0oA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How the FUCK does Ai work? Could you wish for the earth to explode? or for the Sun to disappear?

There will be no more chapters. Face it, lads.

I love the Brions and the Brions loves me.

Imagine Hisoka after getting bitten by Hellbell. My dick gets hard just thinking about it.

If AI is "codepencence of desire" or something similar to that wording, then AI can do stuff depending on the desire of whoever i asking, considering the price can be paid by "humanity" then the power source is humanity.

If so, the Nanika is an anomoly since it can circumvent this by being codependant by itself, not by the codependance of humanity.
Guessing Zigg brought it back with this in mind.

what a boring panel

>192879119
this is bait

If it can't heal people without touching them, I doubt it would be able to do anything with that long a range.

Hisoka wouldn't let himself get bit by a some stupid snakes.

Hisoka will die of old age.

All members of the Troupe will be 100% dead if that happened.

>HellBELL
>people still don't realize it is a sound-based calamity

No they wouldn’t. Hisoka will end up dead because of it.

Would he even change? Maybe he was bitten by one of those in first place and that's why he's so obsessed with killing

>hellbell bites Hisoka
>the snake goes crazy instead

Not if the snake made him more powerful.

Attached: 1567061237194.png (908x894, 957K)

When you put it like that...

It is known.

Two Hellbells make love with each other and then she lay eggs and from the eggs comes more Hellbells and the cycle continues. A Hellbells lays a large amount of eggs. But the Hellbells can be destroyed and thus put a end at their rampage.

If Calamity powers are nen-based, will Chrollo be able to steal them?

Attached: 1565233293058.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Moon is god, woman wife of sun.

Killua is canon gay. Reminder:
>Togashi previously wanted to write a sports shōnen with a canon gay crossdressing boy as the protagonist, but Shueisha shut him down.
>Togashi would then go on to write Yu Yu Hakusho, a hugely popular series.
>as thanks, and because Togashi had worked himself halfway to death, Shueisha allows Togashi free rein to do whatever he wants with Hunter x Hunter (hence his erratic schedules that would get any other author fired).
>Togashi also has full ownership over Hunter x Hunter, giving him absolute control over the story.
>now that he has so much power, Togashi plans on getting revenge on Shueisha for canning his gay sports manga all those decades ago by making Killua gay and they can’t stop him.
Further reasons:
>in chapter 286 (episode 121), Killua literally says he and Gon will commit "shinjū," otherwise known as "double suicide" — a term connotated with lovers.
>Togashi clearly has an interest in the "weird," as seen with Hisoka and Alluka.
>Togashi is married to Takeuchi, author of Sailor Moon — a series that features canon lesbians. In addition, the current Hunter x Hunter arc features a lesbian kiss between Morena and one of her followers.
>Yu Yu Hakusho has a gay couple: Sensui and Itsuki, showing that Togashi is willing to include gay characters and relationships in his stories.
>everything Togashi does is for a reason. When he includes scenes such as Killua's "Gon, you are light" and "shinjū,” he knows how fans will interpret them. To say otherwise implies he’s ignorant.
>to claim this is all bait is to insult Togashi, because that implies he's a hack who has to resort to the lowest form of writing: pandering. He is not that desperate.
>as seen in chapter 323 (episode 139), even Hisoka thinks Killua’s most “beloved” is Gon.
And the main reason:
>Togashi is a mad man.

Attached: 893fedbacb42b1b335bc0baa111ae940.jpg (700x591, 179K)

This is something Hisoka would do.

Based

Chrollo is the one Spider that I am sure won't survive the arc, so no.

It is known.

Attached: 1556888200791.png (704x519, 280K)

I don't know why your post was deleted. It was pretty based.

Attached: 1564009879672.png (864x576, 387K)

Hellbell Babybell

It was pretty gay and shota

Because there's a board for it.

So is HxH

Based

Yes you are correct and so is Togashi.

Only newfags will say Togashi is gay.

Attached: Kurapika.png (640x800, 978K)

He might not be gay but he enjoys the feeling of having his ass pounded by multiple cocks, if you know what i mean

Nope, he wrote an entire page once about how his biggest fantasy is to be reborn as someone who's so attractive that females just can't stay away from his dick, kind of like a harem isekai setting, can't remember the exact details, he's just open about having homosexual and trans characters in his stories a bit like Oda.

But Togashi is gay. Stop being so defensive about that hack. The only newfag here is you.

Hiatus x Hiatus
Homo x Homo
Asspull x Asspull
Shotas x Traps

He needs to ask them question and be answered and have them place their palm on his book. Some of them don't even have arms.

basado

Would touching the books be enough?

Nothing is defensive about my statement, if he was gay then I would be one of the people who care the least, I'm only stating the truth, a truth that newfags and falseflaggers such as yourself are ignorant about.

Attached: 634848456.jpg (4096x2892, 694K)

Don't bother arguing with fujoshits. They have a reputation for being mentally-ill for a reason.

Togashi is secretly gay and so are you, you fucking disgusting cocksucking tranny.

>Togashi is secretly gay.
If he's secretly gay then how the fuck do you know you low IQ degenerate spic.

By his ove/fetish for traps and trannies, you lowly ignorant subhuman piece of trash newfag.

>came to discuss DC
>it's just fujoshits circlejerking
Sigh, see you in the next (hopefully better) thread.

Attached: 1521030000196.jpg (450x800, 46K)

Falseflaggers derailing threads again..

There's literally nothing stopping you from discussing DC.

As always.
Why can't they leave us alone?

Attached: 1666697478529 (2).jpg (172x247, 17K)

Would Phinks survive the DC and it's inhabitants? Which of the 5 calamities would he make it off alive?

Attached: strong phinks.jpg (758x1053, 113K)

The Royal guards didn't deserve to die.

Attached: 8456134956.jpg (1300x1862, 195K)

Fujos have /cm/ and /y/ boards all to themselves so I don't know why they keep posting here.

Probably none of them, the calamities strength is in their numbers and how they can overwhelm their targets, maybe Brion, we'd need more information on it tho.

Why can't the PT use his ability to find Hisoka?

Attached: Cb0vhfzQJ_4.jpg (500x667, 124K)

Because Kalluto needs to attach a piece of paper to the target first before hearing what's happening around them.

I mean the ability he used in GI to find a nen exorcist.

Chrollo was merciful to Hisoka.

Attached: DANGEROUS CREATURES LEVEL STATUS.jpg (1052x1239, 159K)

So my father started reading HxH, but instead of saying Brion, he says the people of Brion. Why is that I wonder?

Attached: Brion.png (146x285, 75K)

Who the fuck is the assasin?

Attached: 0372-002.jpg (1037x895, 209K)

We don't have much information on that ability se we can't really speculate much, based on what information did Kalluto find the exorcist ? He couldn't have known his appearance or abilities beforehand, we have no idea how this works, and there are 200 000 people on the ship, maybe Kalluto is trying something out.

Retard

Because he is a speedreader

is Brion the parasitic sphere or the entire thing?
seems awfully convenient for such a large part of it to be humanoid

Brion is the sphere, there are no humans in the DC.

Your father is based as fuck because Brion is a parasyte/plant that uses human bodies as it's hosts, therefore "the people of Brion" refers to humans that have been turned into Brion.

Youpi deserved to live.

His character in Bakuman liked high school girls, and the editor had to bribe him by introducing girls to him so he'd work.

>There are other types of humanities in the DC.
>Humans originaly came from the DC.
Found the speedreader...

Attached: 541742.png (549x519, 286K)

I don't know about that. He read HxH at a normal pace and he enjoyed the journey. Yes Ging is his favorite character and he finds Hisoka amusing.

>5000 nen using chimera ants under his control

Pariston is the most powerful man and most fascinating character in HxH

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAgTbNwjkUtrNlYAw3tIbCI0.jpg (770x550, 156K)

>user's dad likes pedo clown
anything you want to tell us about your childhood?

There are civilizations in the DC, probably made out of magical beasts.

5000 chimera ants are fodder unless they can reproduce.

Brion guards a city-labyrinth.

No, it's specifically says there are other types of humanities in the Dark Continent and humans originated from there and these "tribes "are their ancestors, reread the expedition arc.

I said he finds Hisoka amusing but he likes Ging very much. I had a happy childhood, nothing secret about that.

>Ging is his favorite character
Based dad

Attached: gingu.jpg (600x879, 59K)

*Human-Chimera hybirds.

Sorry user, i'm a speedreader

Attached: Gon crying.png (900x420, 164K)

Post individuals that will most assuredly die horrible deaths

Attached: f491e517f0dc28976332cd6623d4517b.jpg (450x506, 35K)

Let me tell you a story that started some years ago...
We follow the adventures of Gon Freecs and his friends, going through their hardships to achieve their dreams!
Dreams of the unknown, dreams of freedom, dreams of vengeance and dreams of medicine...
Happiness, fear, courage, despair, loss, rivals, life threatening situations and pain. A lot of pain. The kind of pain that will lock your back chronically.
Start hunting!

Attached: 1438696767344.jpg (600x471, 51K)

Attached: 1504316592957.png (411x224, 91K)

Nothing with speedreading as long as you have plans to go back and reread, and it also takes a real non-delusional Hunterchad to admit that they are wrong about something or that they speedread chapters.

Attached: 128545.png (214x289, 97K)

Dam, I thought this page was really cool (reminded me of 60'-70' sf) but then I realized it's just HxH. LMAOOOOOO

Attached: source1.gif (245x245, 528K)

>we read HxH from the perspective of 90 year old Hisoka who has killed the strongest he could find and molested where no one has molested before

Attached: 1567235785143.jpg (296x324, 49K)

Stronger than Hisoka p

Attached: 7c55da60-dedf-4dcb-a39f-4939257a17f9.jpg.png (992x688, 1.56M)

Attached: DrolyBBVsAAYue9.jpg (1200x963, 174K)

Palm Freecss?

Did these two...did they?

discuss poetry and drink together? sure

Yes!

Attached: Theta x Tse.jpg (1668x2224, 768K)

Theta Hui Guo Rou

Neo Green Life

new chapter when bros?

The same time as last year

>thread goes back to talking about DC
You didn't need to be a little bitch after all, huh? Weird how that works out.

So of the original students I think we can safely cross off Furykov, Barrigen, Loberry, Yuhirai, Shedule, and Miyuhan. I'd also say we can cross off the following people for different reasons

>Tonftory
None of the 3rd Prince's guys seem to know nen and he was only able to see the Guardian Spirit recently. I think that's genuine
>Danjin
Theta and the other guy are supposed to be the only 2 nen users under Tserr
>Maor
He's too giddy over learning nen and feeling energetic
>Satobi
Duazul is supposed to be the most moderate of the queens, her captain shouldn't be trying to undermine this since it's good intel for him

Main suspects would be
>Yuri, Ladiolus, or Illardia
All three of them would know Lobbery by name since they work under the same queen

Others
>Beleriante
His room is close enough to have also targetted Woble's room during the first day, I think those snakes can move through the vents just fine before engorging on blood. He's also an outsider and could have gotten personnel information because he's a hunter

>Mushaho
Long shot since he's been effectively written out of the story and Rihan suspects nobody under Sale-Sale can use nen

I don't know thought because after all the students were taught nen Furykov said nothing and with this class rotating out maybe we won't see Silent Majority appear in Oito's room again and instead it will be in another location attacking one of the other princes.

Attached: Suspects.jpg (1568x714, 873K)

How big is the world? If we can assume the world is the same size. This is my rough estimation of at least some of the distances from Lake Mobius. I took a actual distance you can find of Africa, and then turned it horizontally. Then I did it across the world map, which isnt a exact fit but pretty close then used that for the Lake Mobius.

Attached: Map.jpg (1400x2100, 962K)

That looks so retarded.

I think there's a possibility that those are all small islands like Japan rather than actual Earth sized continents.

the world is flat and infinite

>Beyond is the only one still alive today

Wait, wasn't isn't the super old Hunter woman from the election arc on Netero's trip?

Maybe she died off screen between Election and DC arcs

Netero's trip was unofficial, not part of the five talked about in that meeting. The director of the agency in which Steiner works is an unofficial survivor as well

Why were they so incompetent at their jobs

Attached: bodyguards.png (1313x417, 400K)

She was on an undocumented trip so the V5 probably don't know about it, Netero and his crew went there themselves once.

Hanzo was undermined by the Queen, Melody couldn't have known that there was a death trap for escaping princes.

Shut up, the queen assigned me to Marayam

Attached: 1510863870151.png (537x502, 59K)

How did Melody get another job as a bodyguard when she let her last boss's ability get stolen?

What happens if Togashi passes before the end of HxH?

Not a huge change in the release schedule.

>if
His wife will finish it I guess.
Hanzo was sent to another Prince. Melody tried to get them off the boat. Apparently you cant escape from the Succession War.

HxH is over, the editors might release future plans that Togashi had for the manga and that's it.

Naoko Togashi

How would Gon react if he heard Hisoka died in battle?

Gon Would probably doubt it and guess he is just pretending.

just shoot the snake

No new strawpolls?

I think user already left. I also left earlier before posting. And it's weird that you're bitching to the user who did nothing wrong, unless you're the one who derailed the thread & you're being defensive.

Just vacuum up the gas balls.

>Wha?! You mean Hisoka, the Transmuter that can turn his nen into the properties of rubber and gum, lost? I dont believe it.
>*cries*

Hay hunter chads, I want to read this series but only after publication starts again. Any idea when the current hiatus will end?

Fuck fujo faggots

One Piece is better.
Chad Piece fans are LOVING Wano right now, huntercels are COPING with their shitty chapters once per year.

Why are you being THAT pessimistic?

Should end soon but then again he will only release 10 chapters and go back into Hiatus like he always does..

Gum tasting op brainlets should fucking end it all

>Chad Piece fans are LOVING Wano right now
Haven't sales been dropping since WCI?

canon

Attached: 1566468899.jpg (1300x1150, 560K)

Attached: Odahack.png (751x504, 98K)

>and with this class rotating out
Shit, are the classes going to be held in different rooms every week? I need to reread this arc, but I'm waiting for the return announcement so that I can reread it just in time before the new batch starts coming out.

>are the classes going to be held in different rooms every week?
No, Kurapika will most likely have a completely different class for the next go around. We already know Camille's suicide bomber for Wobles is planning on showing up. Maybe some people can opt to stick around for the 2nd one to further their study of Nen which seems like a plausible option but I'd expect all new faces.

Jelly huntcels
>amazon reviews mean something
OHONONONONO
enjoy waiting another year for a chapter, KEK

>Camille's suicide bomber
Remind me of this plot thread

What kind of arc would you like to see in Togashi’s Hunter x Hunter?

Lets repeat content over and over and op faggots still think its good content, actually brainlets read this bullshit

>Off toppic posts
You know what to do

Attached: 1542644854056.jpg (784x1145, 336K)

It will be done my lord.

COPE.
HAVE.
SEX.
LIKE.
ONE PIECE.
CHADS.

Will we ever see Curarpkit fight Geine Ryodan Taichou (Chronicle Wrlccywrlir) ?

Camille has 14 servants from the lowest caste in Kakin, they all use the same nen ability called [Dust in the Wind] in the Viz translation. This is a post-mortem ability in the form of a curse that upon activation will seek out the intended target and leech their aura until the target is weakened to death, and the strongest form of this curse will put someone in zetsu and expose them to the full malice of the curse.

The captain of her guard is the one cursing Prince Wobles, and after the revelation that all the princes have Guardian Spirits she decides that she should ask Camille to send her to the next class under the pretense of learning and instead to kill Wobles.

Their curse is kind of shitty since if they aren't right in front of the target looking them in the eye it can take days to months to kill the target. The further away upon activation the longer it takes.

This guy posted the people, not pictured is the captain herself.

I remember the curses plot thread, I just didn't memorize the names of any of the people who are executing them. I have that user's DC chart, but the woman is named "Sarahell", not "Camille". Maybe you wanted to say "Camilla's servant's curse"?

Perhaps, but I'd rather see Matiy Kohmatiyneit hook up with Hyskoa Morroh and defeat Quwrof Wrlccywrlfh together.

Attached: DC2dBtnUAAAh0Na.jpg (764x1200, 78K)

Should the posts of retards who take the baits be considered off-topic too?

Komugi Kenobi

Do you think he's dating the malnourished mommy?

Attached: Untitled.png (633x714, 505K)

Because Hisoka hired Illumi to recruit his brother to take down the spiders. Compensation is helping capture Killua and Alluka after returning to the mainland. Cap this.

About these guys I'm really curious what is going to happen with Kacho.

mfw no Meruem x Komugi in the afterlife spinoff

Attached: 1564146015949.jpg (500x500, 45K)

The diameter of the lake would be the circumference of Jupiter alone...

GOD I loved the sketches included in V34.

No

Oh dang, you are right. I guess the the World in HXH is about the size of the sun?

Pepe-Meruem hybrid

Naoko finishes it and kills off all the characters like when she wanted to kill off everyone at the end of Sailor Moon, but wasn't allowed.

Leorio wasn't in the CA arc because he would've lobotomy punched Meruem's brain killing him instantly.

Attached: 1496941830162.jpg (225x350, 41K)

The HxH world is a Klein Bottle of infinite surface, but limited mass.

Attached: descarga.png (176x286, 7K)

>his biggest fantasy is to be reborn as someone who's so attractive that females just can't stay away from his dick

This is the kind of stupid shit a faggot deeeeeep in the closet would say in public.

They didnt deserve to exist either

>zobbae the immortality desase
>netero supposedly went to the dark continent
>netero's age is unknown, acording to bean he might be 120 years old
quick, what other characters in the series seems ageless or the like?

Why not?

Pitou is a good girl and did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1519335226949.jpg (500x1000, 519K)

Phinks is cute

I just want them to get to the fucking Gourmet World already

Attached: Gourmet World.png (900x1300, 241K)

The lady that was actually a muscle man?

Aw fuck, I'm starting to forget plot details from before this hiatus. Soon I won't even be able to remember major events.

Shoot's moments where he licks Gon's ass and stands on his floating hand are underrated.

Same. I hate all these politics, side characters and walls of text.

biscuit? she's 57. looks younger because nen magic

Alzheimer's is pretty sad. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone but the falseflagging retards in shonen threads.

Zombae is the creepiest.

Attached: 1524085508256.jpg (599x596, 60K)

Not with THAT attitude

Hmmm...

Attached: Kite.png (640x480, 207K)

Chrollo cheated

>Man with ability that uses other people’s abilities cheats because it’s not “one on one”
So this is the power...of clowncucks.

It is known.

This talk about Camille's gang does get me thinking, we don't know the exact form of this curse but the assumption would be they send another nen beast towards the target that will latch onto them and start leeching aura. Given they need all the help they can get to maximize the effectiveness of their curse I wonder if their ability won't manifest as a conjured entity that doesn't have any extra aura used to make them invisible; The opposite of how Rihan conjures predator but it still was not seen by anyone else in the room.

I really want Togashi to make good on dropping the info that parasitic creatures are usually conjured and I'd like the added chaos as some nightmare creature claws it's way towards a prince with the intent of latching onto them.

>Maybe you wanted to say "Camilla's servant's curse"?
No, I called that one chick Camille's suicide bomber not camille herself because that's how I view all of them. They have to essentially get as close to the target as possible and then kill themselves to take that person down as well.

Attached: Parasitic Nen Beast.jpg (1296x2036, 1.03M)

It is known

Where is our madlad hiding?

Attached: 1559475750915.png (434x270, 51K)

The one where he doesn't go on hiatus haha

Tier 2

What's the point of these threads when we have no idea when the series is resuming? For all we know it could take another 6 months before another chapter.

What is Hisoka doing on the boat?

To keep other threads from being made. Especially falseflagging threads.

Tier 3.

Seeding discord between the Spiders and the Zodiacs/Mafia in order to create the perfect distractions for him to strike.

They are still being made but they no longer hit the bump limit as was common before since anons now have an alternate place to discuss. They usually die within a few hours now.

Anyway, I'm heading to bed. If this thread dies, just make a new one later.

So, when's the next update?

I like Genthru and Chrollo.

Attached: Sun and Moon.jpg (895x662, 218K)

Leorio will end the war

You will never watch films/series with Gon.
You will never take Gon to a movie set.
You will never tease/bully Gon.
You will never mess with Gon.
You will never make Gon angry.
You will never go to Gon’s house.

Why even live?

Le Phantom

Nen gum, I beseech you

As a hunterchad that occasionally reads one piece for amusement. I can tell you wano is fucking shit and only oda cocksuckers will defend it

Attached: 1543463239311.jpg (162x203, 15K)

What a shit design, truly.

HxH is a Shonen in name only, it has transcended the genre a long time ago

This will mark the end of an era

Seinen & Shonen

But you did all those things Killua.

Sheinen

>writing fights most readers can't understand

I love the voice actor for this character, it's Chopper!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hunter x Hunter - 144 [480p].mkv_snapshot_02.22_[2019.09.07_02.54.52].jpg (848x480, 50K)

and also, the "Ah, not my asshole!" demon

Attached: [EROBEAT]_Trouble_Evocation_-_01_[Unc][x264][6347C11A].mp4_snapshot_12.59_[2018.04.07_14.07.35].jpg (640x480, 52K)

Meruem's brain tissue would probably break his hand if he tried.

Leorio sounds pretty broken

She would win against Meruem.

Attached: cammy.jpg (600x800, 198K)

Cammy has autism

Camilla's ability is only as strong as her post-mortem nen. Anyone stronger than that can resist it.

So would Rayman

Shut the hell up.

Reminder that Kurapika did nothing wrong by killing Uvogin and should be reserved a spot on the PT.
They came up with the fucking rule "If you want to join, kill one of our members", so they have no right to mourn.

Reminder, Kurapika doesn't want to join them, he just wants to kill them.

He is killing multiple spiders so his 12 friends can join, too.

If Phinks got killed, would anyone mourn or avenge him? Would Chrollo play tribute to Phinks in a manner know as Phinks Requiem?

That norm is retarded and makes zero sense considering what we know about the PT.

Everyone ready for the announcement next week?

Ja!

His boyfriend Feitan would be sad.

What else?

>Feitan would be sad.
I would say and the world spins, but I don't know that their world actually does spin.

A HxH chapter

HxH was once a shonen, but then transitioned into a Seinen

That's not how it works, at all.
Shounen and seinen aren't genres, they are audience targets.
The only viable way to determine which is which is by checking the magazine. HxH is being released on a shounen magazine, making it a shounen. It's as simple as that.

Attached: 1549449442002.jpg (540x675, 55K)

Attached: censorship in a shonen.jpg (1066x1600, 515K)

But HxH has a seinen target.

It's being released on the wrong magazine, which still makes it a shounen.

Attached: 1536725153966.jpg (869x735, 52K)

over time and all the breaks the shounen audience grew up

HxH is an urban fantasy manga with Nekketsu elemets for the Josei audience.

Hunter X Hiatus

if HxH was targeted towards adults it would have moved to Ultra Jump like SBR did

VIZ classified it as Seinen

Attached: seinen ultimate proof.jpg (1948x1424, 469K)

shonenbabies btfo

>Togashi is a hack fraud who lets American localizers make decisions for him
naruhodo

Well thats because amerifats are sensitive babies who need to be protected from things like violence and sex till they are 18

Based

Is it, though? Other than One Piece, most of the big tittles in WSJ nowadays have a larger female readership than male, so I imagine the split is at least 60/40 if not 50/50. And then, HxH hasn't had an anime in 6 years and anime are the main way to attract new audiences to manga.

I am fairly sure that the graph that showed that the HxH audience in Japan is mostly aged 17-21, and leaning towards females, is right. Hell, even the "Togashi fans" being published right now on Jump: the Kimetsu author, the Jujutsu author, and the Black Clover author are 2/3 female.

Togashi kinda got a ton of women into Nekketsu.

>shonen intended for ages 12 - 18
>Shonen jump advance intended for 16+
>16 is still in the typical range for shonen
>retard can't understand why it's still a shonen publication
You aren't that smart are you?

Attached: 1563133583318.png (271x211, 31K)

Because he has become a person of brion.

If this is Shonen I will accept to cut my hands.

Attached: this kills the brainlet.png (3352x1296, 2.29M)

>If this is Shonen
>runs in Weekly Shonen Jump
Grab the knife kiddo

Facts: 33 chapters ago was the last fight scene (hisoka vs chrollo). Can you name a battle shonen that has zero (0) fight/action scens throughout 30+ chapters? But I just know you will either ignore this post or move goal post

Attached: Tsechad.jpg (388x707, 57K)

>lots of words = not shonen
no one tell this guy about Harry Potter

>Can you name a battle shonen that has zero (0) fight/action scens throughout 30+ chapters?
I can think of at least 3 series in Weekly Shonen Jump that don't

Bishonen

We are talking about battle shonen, which HxH obviously was declared as during its first arcs. It started shifting towards seinen territory during the CA arc, then included a lot of politics and strategies with very little fights in the Eleciton arc and made its way into official seinen waters with this new arc.

Attached: 1567278114641.jpg (1887x964, 570K)

>But I just know you will either ignore this post or move goal post
Two problems with your post, do you not consider stuff like the Vincent attacking Bill and Kurapika, or the mafia scuffles as fights? Why not? The 2nd is that whether or not HxH has a lot of fights has nothing to do with the conversation of it being so called "seinen" so you're not only moving the goalposts you started playing a different game entirely.

>you can't shift genres without also shifting demographics
Dr. Stone, Act-Age and Bokuben are all published in WSJ with no or almost no plot significant fights, this "all shonen are battle shonen" meme you're trying to force makes no sense and just ends with you looking like a fucking idiot

He'll probably force Theta to be his Queen once he becomes King.

No

Togashi sure likes humblebragging
>philosophy at all ever
Wittgenstein already solved this problem

This post is retarded, Togashi is writing characters, if he wants to give them philosphy/literature interests then so be it, it doesn't mean he's humblebragging.

>shifting goal posts to battle shounen

Attached: 1557524625502.png (280x300, 138K)

I'm pretty sure it was stated Chrollo was interested in having Kurapika join the spiders, before they realized he was out for revenge.

>so they have no right to mourn.
Chrollo was the only one who mourned, the rest of the spiders were just asked to "go crazy", they had no idea they were participating in a Requiem. Remember Chrollo IS the Spider, the rest of the members are just NPCs who do whatever he tells them.

Phinks wasn't particularly bothered at the prospect of Feitan dying, so I don't expect Feitan to mourn if Phinks died.

it's a bit on the nose.

>lmao timeloops

Attached: 1554472967473.png (722x720, 298K)

But who else would mourn Phinks?

Tserriednich is supposed to be an asshole and unaware of that. I don't think namedropping philosophers would be beneath him.

It is a bit weird that he tried to give the sluts so many chances on topics, though. He should have just gone with three or four.

Chrollo

Not really, unless you read HxH which I assume you don't then I'd be willing to take this conversation further, that's what this whole character is about, he's a prince with genius level talent and intellect in everything he does who views most citizens as uneducated insects.
If an author isn't willing to explore interesting real world concepts to write characters it just ends up being generic trash, you can't really think he's humblebragging just because he named a few philosophers for the sake of characterization right ?

Attached: Lynch.png (388x360, 128K)

compendium

My headcanon regarding this little tournament during the Hunter's Exam was that Gon was supposed to lose match after match and ultimately end up in the finals against Leorio where he'd have to make a difficult decision as to whether he should win to chase his dream or if he should throw for the sake of being a good friend and letting Leorio further his dream.

It was meant to be for Gon to receive some much needed humility and character growth, but Gon circumvented the lessons by being stubborn and having an inhuman ability to not give up in response to being thrashed for hours and having bones broken.

Attached: hunterexamtournament.jpg (848x480, 47K)

Bad headcanon, Leorio would have won against Bodoro as indicated by Netero, Pokkle would have lost against Gon.
The final match would have been Pokkle vs Bodoro.

Cont.
Or Bodoro vs Killua if Killua decides to forfeit his match against Pokkle again like he did in the canon scenario.

Gon would be battered coming off of the fight against Hanzo against a fresh Pokkle though. Killua and Leorio would be screaming "it isnt' fair", but being a Hunter isn't fair and that fights one after another happen in the real world.

Leorio did suggest they let Bodoro rest for a bit after his fight and they accepted his proposal, the same thing would have happened with Gon.

why didn't Killua just go back to Greed Island and get another one of those cards that heal you?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hunter x Hunter - 144 [480p].mkv_snapshot_10.22_[2019.09.07_08.03.53].jpg (848x480, 43K)

Because they already beat the game once and were allowed to take 3 cards outside, pretty sure the game is still running but no one can take cards outside anymore.

Dead manga, read kimetsu no chad instead.

Killua goes back, goes directly to the programmer, tells him what happened to Gon, exits game with healing cards.

Time was of the essence and dealing with another round of bullshit getting cards from greed island isn't a quick method.

It's possible they have a new set of cards, the hacker from the election arc has a name that starts with the letter 'I' and the magic shop on greed island looks exactly like his head. However he asks Ging to trade him items that don't appear on Greed Island's card list so either he's talking about something else or maybe they came up with a new round of cards during the games first run and made a new suite for the next iteration.

Why would a programmer let Killua take cards outside just for Gon, that would imply they break their own rules of only letting winners take 3 outside, and can they even take cards outside anymore ? what are the nen limitations on Greed Island and those cards ? And would it have been enough to exorcise the strong vow on Gon or is it simply a healing card? We simply don't have enough information to proceed with this.

lol, it could be like DBZ where they just have sensu beans for every fight. Gon and friends could have a stack of healing cards to use at their disposal.

because Greed Island was designed by Nigg to jerk off Gon as hard as possible

Exactly, I'm glad the 3 card limit exists on Greed Island otherwise every action in HxH wouldn't have any weight with healing cards, which are pretty hard to acquire in the first place.

Not really, Ging didn't even try visiting, helping or healing Gon when he was on life support AND THEY WERE IN THE SAME CITY, Ging is a deadbeat human-trash tier father but a great character nonetheless.

Koala ant

Every chapter spent on the boat is a chapter away from exploring the dark continent.

>heat manipulation
Really Togashi??

Attached: cover.jpg (640x938, 154K)

You're out of touch
I'm out of time

>just skip political intrigue, mafia schemes, war for the throne enveloping with revenge story between Kurapika, Genei Ryodan and Hisoka because i wanna see wacky monsters fighting on DC
That's gonna be a cringe from me

Attached: 4th_Chad.png (250x249, 19K)

I'm glad Togashi and his editors don't think like this.

wait if kurapika steals a suicide bombers ability he would have to kill himself or transfer the ability to someone and make them kill themselves in order to turn off emperor time.

Tserriednich

Attached: missing.jpg (1152x1953, 354K)

based

Attached: genthuruking.jpg (1011x1194, 507K)

>incinerates mereum and the royal guards

Attached: 980a89210f8ef4c20ed740f2695286f27505d7a1_hq.jpg (1024x576, 29K)

FEITAN?!

He's not strong enough

We don't know that

>Nekketsu
As in the beat 'em up video game?

There are battle shonen that go 30+ chapter without a fight. One Piece, Reborn (i am not 100% sure here)

Lets play a guessing game. How many chapters are there probably left in this arc? Im saying at least 25-30. Togashi introduced to many plot points in the last batch.

Were the Greed Island npcs sapient?

HISOKA!

no, Hyskoa Morroh!

Gon wouldn't lose for Leorio, he's not that shonen MC friendship autistic Madhouse makes him out to be, the thought wouldn't even cross his mind. Plus the whole point of the phase was to have a different take on the MC wins through sheer will power trope, where instead of having him take a beating and be clearly outclassed the whole time only to rise up and finish the enemy with a last super attack while barely standing, he manages to pass because the phase was specifically designed as a battle of willpower and not as a real life scenario where combat skills matter the most

when/if chrollo dies who will become the leader of the spider

That's actually a nice catch, we already had Kurapika thinking of a scenario in which he'd be stuck with an ability with difficult conditions to meet and we know Camilla's guards plan to infiltrate his lessons. He might just loan it back to the person he stole it from but then he'd be in Emperor Time until she uses it, so he'd be pressed to let her use it on Woble and find an exorcist to then remove the curse before it kills her

Thank God. That is why I love Gon Freecss every now and then. He is a good friend but he has his limits.

Either Feitan, Phinks or Franklin.

They were prisoners being mind-controlled.

>There are battle shonen that go 30+ chapter without a fight
>Wan Pissu
When?

Honestly she deserved to die. She felt nothing when she killed the snake charmer during the hunter exam and it's obvious it wasn't her first kill. She must have dabbled in assassination beforehand

Attached: Ponzu_2011.PNG.png (529x604, 291K)

Kenobi is playing Gungi with Komugi

Why do you care huh?

Not talking about Razors men.

>MC friendship autistic Madhouse makes him out to be
expand on this

The Greed Island cards were just Hatsu powered up by the Island's vows and other game masters. Whoever was behind the card probably already tried and failed to heal Gon offscreen.

Franklin or Machi are best suited.
Franklin is level-headed and seems wise.
Machi is a good combination of intelligence, intuition, strength, and forceful personality.
Feitan and Phinks are strong, but not smart.
Neither is Nobu.
We don't know enough about Bonolenov, but he doesn't seem like the leader type.
I doubt anyone would consider Shizuku.
I won't count Kalluto and Illumi.

Some were Prisoners, but most were probably Manipulated Conjurations and a handful probably were Game Masters themselves.

The Prisoners would presumably all be working closely to a Game Master to keep them controlled, though.

I think Togashi should omit/censor bad words and gore.

The tone of the anime, especially the earlier arcs, and some added filler scenes with Gon lost in his thoughts overdramaticly thinking about Killua and talking about him and friendship with a sad face on the verge of tears, make him somewhat a different character from what he is in the manga, more like your typical shonen MC.

>Machi
Kek, she the reason the Spider is going to perish, dumb as a rock and fucked up in the head

Even in the Dark Continent all the story will focus on human drama, if you know Togashi at all. Sure, you'll get your occassional shot of wilderness, but the actual story will be about them going full "Andromeda Strain" on fantasy diseases/poisons/animals.

Adventurefags will be waiting forever.

Heat manipulation with one or two conditions would be FAR better than ability thieves and King Crimson.

Fuck ability thieves.

60+. Hisoka has to die before the Spiders even go to Tier 1 and he hasn't shown up yet.

But why?!
Why is she?

Hisoka wasn't in the CA arc despite being in every other arc in the story because he would've killed Meruem by himself.

Attached: 1499562951900.gif (400x400, 389K)

He would beat her in about 10 pannels tops.

Her closeness to Hisoka fucked up the spiders every single time. She should have realized he was using texture surprise in Yorkshin but she's too dumb. If she did they would have killed Hisoka there and then and avoided all the future drama that came from him and is yet to come. Pakunoda would have survived and his ability is a game changer. Chrollo wouldn't have lost his nen. And useless to say, she decided to fix Hisoka up and possibly she's the reason why he succeeded in coming back from the dead in the first place. And after that she even lowers her guard against him and acts like he's the troupe's best buddy. To attack him and finishing him off right there doesn't even cross her mind, two more members die as a result and more will soon follow

It is known.

>Rubber and Gum
>Really Togashi
He can make anything work, we dont know if its heat, it might as well that can make something else happen once he touches something.

Probably Feitan

Kalluto.

Gyro

Wario

She isn't able to resist Hisoka's rubber and gum, she's going to end up betraying Chrollo.

Punished Gon

Oda made it better.

Soda

Kurapika

Tserriednich

hisoka

How powerful is she?

Attached: Untitled.png (1546x681, 788K)

Her name is Zigg.

Shut
The
Fuck
Up

Chrollo won't be making it off the boat alive

Genthru since he's Chrollo's half brother

made me chuckle user, thanks

Fuck
Off
Motherfucker

Will Togashi give us a scene of Tserr breeding Theta?

nigger

Why does this shit look so good but the MC looks like a faggy dragonball character?

Attached: 1567552088455m.jpg (768x1024, 112K)

well where is the rubber nigger ? cant he just wish himself back to life or some shit get the rubber nigger

Because Gon (pre-Gon-san) is the first pleb filter in the series

based hisokabro

Ghetto nigger

Enough with the N word aka nigger!

Pleb filters are good things that filter the retards. His design is just gay.

>Pleb filters are good things that filter the retards
Correct, and you got filtered.

How many more filters does HxH needs?

Does that also mean he’s a retard?

Togashi made sure to filter retards like you by making the first vol1 cover extra obnoxious with little faggy Gon jumping on a frog. But it seems like you passed the first filter, so congrats I guess

Was there a second filter? Like a second password?

Yes, the second filter is the Hunter Exams to filter newfags who think it's another generic shounen arc. But there are more pleb filters in the series:
>Heavens Arena to filter newfags who stuck around because they have nothing better to do
>Yorknew City as a gift for his loyal high IQ followers
>Greed Island to filter newfags who boarded the hype train after hearing good things about cool mafia
>Chimera Ants to filter fickle fags who don't realize how proper storytelling works
>Election to filter animeonlyfags and give them a satisfying ending
>Succession War to filter fujoshits, GonxKillua pedophiles and fags with low IQ who're unable to process a complicated political thriller

Black Widow is a top tier enhancer ability. Paired with upper level ants general resilience to damage, Hisoka would probably unable to beat her after she activated Black Widow. He could assassinate her while it's not activated.

Killua had a zero chance of beating her even fully charged.

Very based.

based

Attached: sw-chart-390.png (6754x3726, 2.52M)

What kind of pleb filters are the DC & Gyro arc? There must be a third password as well.

Filter the last of the fujocucks who stuck around for Kurapika when the only MCs are a deadbeat dad and a doctor.

>There are actually people that want Gon and Killua back already right as Kurapika and Leorio finally return to have a spot as the MCs for once

Fuck all you faggots, those two little shits have been hogging the entire story and when they finally get benched after being in the two longest arcs you all immediately start screeching demanding for them to come back while Kurapika's arc has pretty much just started.

Pleb filters huh? Like the hunter exam filtering the unfit and the weak to become hunters. A lot of dropouts if you ask me.

Good, this series is not made for heteros. The gayer you are the more you will enjoy it.

Fucking gross, you dirty pip homo.

Gon will pay for his crimes

We all will and so will Togashi.

Bunch of boring fat bitches you all fags are. What can we discuss about Togashi’s Magnum Opus? Are are no damn chapters...

Genthru will give Gon the slow and painful death he deserves.

Didn't that dude who controls his blood and fist girl just attack and kill a few people? Like what do you consider a fight?

He's running for mayor of Whale Island and he'll become leader of the V6 soon, cope

Luini will kill Jobunaga and take his spot in the spiders.

Attached: luini.jpg (275x183, 12K)

Based Luinibro

Cope with the soap, hihi.

based gonbro

Attached: nicehair.png (640x759, 563K)

he is a dirty whore

I’m a HxH junkie

Why all the good MCs have similar hair?

Attached: deku.jpg (540x370, 42K)

TOGASHI MAN PLEASE GIVE US AT LEAST 2 CHAPTERS THIS YEAR, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO US HUNTERFRIENDS

Attached: 1540929816679.png (1041x727, 588K)

They're all the inbred offspring of Astro Boy.

Attached: 1400._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x360, 43K)

How could Togashi make a young boy discovering his sexuality part of the plot? What can he get away with without being censored?

>the second filter is the Hunter Exams to filter newfags who think it's another generic shounen arc.
That's not a very good filter nigga in fact it's very similar to trials Yusuke would be put through.

Make an actual canon flashback about Hisoka as a child becoming the man he is today.

Well Gon will be in the Gyro arc if it ever happens.

You don’t have the privilege to use the N word, user.

Spiderman

Please shut your stupid mouth.

Why are you so mean?

Bad mood
Bad day

Time.

The way I see it, Sarahell is planning to bide her time in the class and the way Kurapika does things Oito isn't in the same room as the class meaning Wobles isn't in the same room either. While Sarahell does want to send a curse that would take a couple of days to kill a prince, I don't think she'll try and activate the curse in the first day of the class.

I do think that when she does go to activate it she's going to emanate a lot of hostility in addition to brandishing her knife which could easily be read as her trying to stab Woble's and that's when Kurapika might move to use his steal chain to stop her. What I expect is that Woble's Guardian Spirit to intervene because that's a untouched plot element.

Attached: Hunter x Hunter - c358 (v34) - p165 [Digital] [LuCaZ].jpg (1400x2100, 1.16M)

poor killua

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1791x964, 166K)

Wouldn't Furykov be able to tell that she is a nen user tho?

Attached: GonKilluaComfy.png (675x598, 188K)

huntie huntie is my favorite anime

>damn stupid bite now I want to fight 2 Chrollos at the same time

Attached: 324355568.png (399x291, 102K)

What does a Hellbell want?

What does a snake want?

>succesion arc long over
>calamity infront
>*tap *tap tap*
>a humanoid shadow appears
>It's Parriston
>Parriston vs Calamity tfw

Chaos.

It's not directly stated by Chrollo, but Machi thought that he would want him to join.
>Remember Chrollo IS the Spider, the rest of the members are just NPCs who do whatever he tells them.
It's almost as if Feitan or Franklin weren't ready to sacrifice him if that meant the continuity of the Spider.

So what?

Attached: IMG_20190829_010714.jpg (449x249, 37K)

I disagree that Deku is a good MC

Food and sex

The people of Brion

Tell me who is Hisoka then.

Hisoka is a bully and a coward.

Attached: Hisokastop.jpg (989x493, 130K)

Furykov shouldn't be in the next class and even if he is stopping an attempt on Woble's life wouldn't work for Benjamin. Possibly killing Kurapika, removing a prince, and giving ammunition to further bury Camille as it would be her soldier causing a problem.

this

Hisoka must be someone who we have already seen, can you offer a more likely candidate?

>Hisoka must be someone who we have already seen
Said who?

Attached: Tser.jpg (1080x458, 193K)

togashi is a traitor

Attached: ;).jpg (699x750, 74K)

Attached: M.jpg (363x217, 26K)

Attached: ....jpg (708x750, 78K)

Because that's what a good story-writer would do. Hisoka being in front of us all this time has much more value than him just apearing out of nowhere.

Attached: 4 friends.jpg (864x1136, 219K)

I hope Genthru learns where Gon lives and goes to Whale Island to get revenge and kills everyone there while Gon is forced to watch unable to do anything without his nen before Genthru finally gives Gon a slow painful death.

Attached: Genthru.png (308x366, 138K)

Togashi should just write a visual novel at this point. We would get to see the DC in all its glory. Too bad he will never do it. He got us by the balls.

Attached: file.png (642x591, 777K)

It's the opposite, having an already known character disguised as another one without the audience knowing is a shitty trick that serves no purpose other than setting up a cheap plot twist, which is not Togashi's style. In fact all the instances in which disguises have been a factor in the past were done with the reader aware of what was going on from the start, like with Illumi in Yorkshin and Ikalgo using Flutter. Illumi in the hunter exam was a character yet to be introduced. Good writing is Edmond Dantes being disguised as different characters throughout the majority of the Count of Montecristo and readers being aware all the time. You only use cheap tricks and plot twists to get some easy excitement for a surprise or revelation, so that you can compensate for not being good at writing good story and characters.

Attached: H.jpg (425x467, 91K)

Attached: Sand timer.jpg (863x1300, 110K)

We know that Hisoka is in disguise, or at least any reader with more than two digit iq knows. What most people are wondering is if anyone we have seen thus far is him in a disguise, and Togashi knows which is why he makes suspicious characters like Belerainte that could potentially fit the description.

He would. He likely let her do as she wants in order to get info for Ben.

The Dark Continent arc will have 2001: A Space Odyssey Alien The Thing and Odyssey vibe to it.

Attached: 1470511794992.png (2037x1678, 543K)

You don't know shit, Hisoka can be a vip in the higher floors or anyone in the floors the mafia has not searched yet, and we know Illumi is waiting in the 3rd tier. Even if he is disguised, he's not someone presented as a new character who has been given some attention and especially not someone who interacted with Kurapika and Biscuit without them realizing something was off, not even mentioning he has no reason to put himself in the situation Velereinte is right now. Only speedreaders suspect Velereinte because of one heart, not knowing that Hisoka's are always colored in black, he uses them in every speech bubble alternating figures and most importantly that many characters throughout the manga have used hearts.

I know that Hisoka is in disguise and so do you.

This. Togashi is not Isayama.

Is he aware that 200,000 people travel on the black whale?

Attached: 0371-023.png.jpg (1067x1600, 401K)

Yes

Then why does he think he can find him this way?

Illumi is helping Hisoka because he doesn't want him to kill Kalluto.

Poor hignori lol

By using the goons spy network and looking for guys who are 190cm tall.

Why are tripfags hated so much?

Eat your pizza with more care friend

FUTURE IS BEST FUTURE IS BEST FUTURE US BEST

There will be thousands of guys like that.

For me to say 5hanks anyways buddy

Reminder that the final cover for this arc will be a reference to Las Meninas, with Fuu as Princess Margarita, and Senritsu as one of the maids, with Kurapika standing in the doorway.

Attached: 1200px-Las_Meninas,_by_Diego_Velázquez,_from_Prado_in_Google_Earth.jpg (1200x1381, 268K)

And I classify you as an idiot

[["Your not that smart are (((you)))"]]

Nasubi as Velazquez? I doubt Togashi would break the fourth wall by putting himself there

omg he cute

Veleirante will be Velasquez.

dumb cruelposter

Attached: ff.jpg (800x533, 64K)

CHEETU !

Dumb frogposter

Honestly, that would make sense too.

Hisoka will die of old age.

Gon will kill Hisoka and take his place as "El Payaso"

Attached: Gon payaso.jpg (438x750, 49K)

Killua will pay for the death of Bodoro, the little fag will suffer

Es saber

This, he robbed Leorio of the only fight he'd ever have.

?

It's the number of hunters killed by Hisoka and Illumi

Kek, thanks for reminding me ;)

Attached: BDDE31A3-18D7-4FD2-B455-283B81E873E2.gif (320x180, 1.39M)

Always better that 123 hunters.

Hisoka Sr
Hisoka Jr
Hisoka III

46, 613

i really like lynch

Leorio has been fucking Cheadle raw the entire boat trip.

Attached: 1496447230005.jpg (1280x915, 73K)

feitan is a front-runner, he's weak to getting blitzed and taking massive damage
not that many can do so but the ants could.
the ants and hisoka could

CHROLLO!

Attached: D9sVYb3UYAA_7hQ.jpg (553x680, 55K)

Phinks’s gonna destroy the Black Whale?

Gon is not in the current arc despite being in every other arc because he would solo the Black Whale and the Dark Continent

Attached: 1538079825165.png (365x480, 146K)

>Hisoka will reveal his actual height
He's retarded if he thinks I'll reveal my height like that.

Leorio Hui Guo Rou, King of Kakin.

>Por el culo no!!

Kurapika Kurta, Queen of Kakin and husband of Leorio.

Leorio is the husband in their marriage.

Attached: 1564178612532.jpg (849x1200, 187K)

Attached: Gon.jpg (1920x1080, 62K)

cringe

Frames like this are the times where I feel the anime understood the artistic direction Togashi was going for with Gon during chimera ant

Leave Pitou to me.

Attached: Cat Emperor Time.jpg (960x465, 119K)

what about jackpot hunter killua ?

Attached: 4i.jpg (1692x923, 197K)

Tell me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this scene is different in the manga. I don't remember him getting that crazed look.

They're all Hisoka you retards.

Attached: 1542919946672.png (253x279, 14K)

Gon is being murdered by Genthru right now

Attached: 34039565_p0.png (1388x1058, 531K)

We all know what happened on that scene

Attached: 20190907_215618.png (456x128, 61K)

asians actually think 6'2 is uncommon

Hisoka and Machi are going to kill Chrollo together.

Hisoka wasn't in the CA arc because he would have died a foolish death against one of the royal guards.

Attached: 1551553616407.png (598x599, 591K)

No, it's not that powerful.

for example, to make someone rich, it didn't just generate lots of cash from nothing. it simply diverted a blimp carrying large amounts of money and dumped it.

Certainly it's very powerful by the scale of the HxHverse(as we saw when it healed Gon) but it's not some sort of reality warper or anything.

I always assumed it was a literal endless world with no border going on infinity in all directions, kind of like a plane in D&D.

“Humans” could just be tiny.

I wonder what netero meant when he told meruem "Do not underestimate humanity's infinite potential for malice" with respect to that

How was Gon healed then?

It’s good at destroying shit, not good at fixing or creating.

Chrollo has never won a fight fairly, he always has to hide behind his friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=1TeC9xyV0oA

Attached: 1467142744546.png (1500x1000, 53K)

Attached: 1496426290712.jpg (164x191, 15K)

Attached: DSC00385-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

Can someone please explain the beginning of the arc? I'm still confused about who exactly the V5 are and what role Pariston has in getting to the DC.

Attached: 1517410009145.png (620x640, 260K)

They're the HxH equivalent of G8. 2 centuries prior, V5 forum signed a treaty to not venture to the Dark Continent again. Kakin neglected signing these treaties after technically becoming a new nation by taking out the royal name from the name of their country. Nasubi declares his country will advance their reach by voyaging to the Dark Continent and hires Beyond Netero to lead them to the Dark Continent. V5 realizes they can't stop the expedition and invites Kakin to join their forum, reorganizing themselves as V6 so they can unofficially support the Kakin Empire in their endeavor all while allowing Kakin to go down in history for a pioneer of the Dark Continent and, in exchange, they equally distribute its culminated resources with the other five nations.

Pariston is No.3 in Beyond's expedition team.

Pitou is the queen of all hunter threads.

Attached: 44156085_p9.jpg (1500x1365, 111K)

Too bad we'll never see them again