People are crying mid film...

People are crying mid film, people are crying near the end and people are crying when the credits roll and the names of the victims show up. The sound of the applause given to the movie itself and the staff involved has been described as deafening by multiple twitter users.

Bravo KyoAni, bravo.

Attached: EDyfil_UEAEFkh5.jpg (1200x674, 148K)

>B-B-but muh bugman

>pity cries

Twitter cried at the shitty eps of Sarazanmai

kek, really?

>gloating over pity sales

Attached: hibikek.jpg (640x904, 125K)

I'd cry too if I had to watch Violet Evergarden.

You can already tell this is the shitposting narrative that underage haters are gonna pick up.

Attached: 1498691255475.jpg (729x720, 103K)

There were some at every gay climax like when Enta got shot.

I'm happy that they feel strongly about the deaths but that tells me nothing about the quality of the movie itself

Read the OP again. Slowly.

It's fucking VEG, do you really need confirmation to know that it's terrible?

Sensationalised comment right herel

The queen is back

Attached: 1567485634320.jpg (1200x675, 101K)

>t. butthurt soraboy

I'd cry too if I had to watch VEGshit.

ITT: Butthurt incels

>pity sales

forced sales

forced applause

forced emotion

/thread

Forced post.

>crying over a cartoon
so many incels

Who hurt you guys?

Every day I come here I just see the place slowly turning in to Yea Forums. Have some compassion and work on your lives instead of looking for reasons to vent like a bitch or be edgy online.

lol what a bunch of PUSSIES

80 million yen on the first day by the way.

Attached: 1539079800140.jpg (76x88, 3K)

forced comeback

Forced cope.

I didn't, and still don't, think VE was a good anime, but it made me cry.
And that's not something that happens often in my books.

>suffer severe burns and humiliation
>wake up to see armed police and men in suits all around you
>know if you stop feigning speech impedient you'll be set to death
>entire homeland and several countries beyond want you dead or even tortured
can't imagine the emotional turmoil. What will happen to this guy?

Attached: arsonist.png (836x797, 1.13M)

>VEG
>underage haters
You have it backwards, user

Fucking train otaku, they should all die.

What's with all the drinks bottles being left?It's too late to put the fire out you ding dongs.

He doesn't feel what a normal person should. In this case death is not mercy.

forced anger

>What will happen to this guy?
I say release him into a furry convention and tell everyone he has no human rights

I'll ignore your question because neither it nor the answer is pertinent. The part of twitter that speaks Japanese are considered to be different from the English-speaking parts, yes? I can with little trouble take the opinion and account of these tweets as genuine, yes? I honestly don't think that I can do much with this knowledge. I wasn't there so I can't tell if the audiences' hearts were touched by the movie itself or the fact that the movie was the accumulated work of those who are no more. If it's former, I may have something good to look forward to. Still, at this point I don't think I can say anything more than "I see, those nips on twitter liked it".

This!
Im a VEGAfag, and even I know most of them are just there to feel good about themselves and write some sappy post on twitter for a follower boost

>he doesn't feel what a normal person should
actually, this isn't a detached sociopath but a person simmering with rage. So yes he does feel normal human emotions. He even said he did what he did because his apartment wardens turned off his electricity for not paying.

FINDS
A
WAY

>waah! watch this movie and don't say bad things about it because people died and it's totally not our fault for ignoring fire safety!

said by nobody

>>pity sales
Who gives a fuck? Money is money.

>Who gives a fuck?
Artists with integrity, dignity and pride.
So, nobody at Kyoani.

Stay butthurt faggot
Kyoani will recover and remembered much longer than (you).

Attached: Yuuko-dance.gif (500x629, 413K)

It's a nip thing. Just in case the soul gets thirsty on its way to afterlife

Umm wasn't this shit delayed to 2020?

You asked why your beggar studio wasn't bothered by pity sales, and I answered. There's no need to get this upset and defensive now.

The movie. This is an OVA.

Delicious crossboarder tears.

Attached: 1493345105258.jpg (509x501, 86K)

Who wouldn't cry if they were forced to watch Bioretto Evergarbage?

>beggar studio
That's a world widely renowned painter becoming a beggar after having its studio destroyed there's no shame in asking for money in that case and the entire world will roll tons of money into them no questions asked, Japanese government will even stop taxing Kyoani and instead fund them, do you know why? because Kyoani it is not only japanese cultural treasure but mankind cultural treasure, you can hate it as much as you can but that's a fact .

>ESLcancer
Every damn time. When will we ban south America and get rid of Kyoanispics for good?

>Japanese government will even stop taxing Kyoani
No they won't.
Only the donations won't be taxed, reclassified as disaster relief.

I would cry to if I had to watch that garbage at the cinema

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how original gen Z and Yea Forums are as a whole.

The president of the united states who is a billionare is begging for money. Vladimir Putin, who is probably one of the richest men alive is begging for money. Bill Gates is begging for money. A random fucktard who doesnt have a dime to his name on the street is begging for money. Welcome to the world you fucking underaged b&, everyone is begging for money.

cope

Ladies and gentlemen, this young man is now using his very limited vocabulary to express his frustration. Soon he will tell you all to go copulate and stretch your anal cavities.

Please don't celebrate people's mourning.
Think about how you word your damn threads, you chose the least appropriate way to do so

seething

>everyone who doesn't enjoy my trashy mexican soap opera is underage or from Yea Forums!
Genuinely embarassing post.

>still seething till this day
>being a super edgy Yea Forumsermin
Yeah. You get no (You)s.

>The only way KyoAni could elicit emotion from viewers was by having all their employees die thanks to their badly designed death trap building

ok that was kinda funny

>forced sales
That's a new one

>stretch your anal cavities
Lurk more, newfag.

Have sex and dilat-
How did you know???

Fire or not, Anus of Kyo still Kyoanus and their stories are still shit.

So this is the power of η™Ύεˆγ‚­γƒŽ

>Thread dying

Yup, Kyoanus saves the day again.
Another mustard piece from their anus.

Yurikino this year, hetkino next year.
Let's see which one makes more money.

cringe

>VEG is the most hated anime on the board
Feels good.

Get a new IP.

Attached: 1498700375277.png (750x750, 261K)

I wonder what kind of excuse the kyoanus lickers will make this time since there is no Nertflix or Chink money.

>veg
Didn't even bump, die OP.

Hello discordfags, how's your sad day?

That sweet, sweet Japanese taxpayer's money.

The only anons keeping this thread alive are the ones shitting on this shitshow.

That's the history of VEG on Yea Forums since day 1.

OP here. Feel free to let the thread die then, I just wanted to inform Yea Forums 2.0 that VEG is yet again making money and getting praised.
I'd feel kind of bad if it died though, I'm genuinely enjoying watching a bunch of angry children throw a fit over this. Oh and ignore the fag up there, you don't have to get a new IP. Just keep feeding me the butthurt.

I'll make sure to return monday when the weekend box office is out.

Attached: 1434054346821.gif (500x480, 865K)

>salesfagging still
You really didn't care about the commemoration

How does one emotionally stunted cripple whip even her detractors into such a frenzy?

Attached: 1550782235478.png (722x648, 631K)

I did. But you see, I know it's the sales talk that pisses you people off.
How dare those pesky japs like this amirite.

Attached: 1473041687413.gif (255x255, 162K)

>VEG is yet again making money
Yeah, pity sales.

Not gonna argue whether you are lying or not, or if what you are saying is relevant or not, but twitter is full of hypocrites, no reaction you will see on twitter is real, so not sure why you had to mention that, by mentioning twitter you make this true.

I still believe Full Metal Alchemist did it better.

Do they?

Here is a little bump so VEGfag can feel a bit better.

>crying before, during, and after the movie

Jesus fucking Christ. Get a fucking grip. These people are faggots.

>Start crying for spending movie on a shitty movie and super expensive pop corn
>Keep crying because some faggot decide to go to the bathroom in the midle of the movie and step on your foot and passing by
>End up crying because the movie was shit and you could have done something better than wasting yout life in it

Yup, that's how it works.

Forced Reply...

people also cried at capeshit

It really surprised me when I read the article. Usually it's westerners that cry before/during/after movies. Do the Japanese clap in the theaters as well?

Attached: when_the_soy_hits.webm (374x500, 2.99M)

Forced truth

Based Yakuza money laundering scheme.

Attached: dbvaodz-e16d7ef3-94d4-4276-9068-d7962ee7d189.png (326x397, 134K)

Your entire life is forced. End it now.