Jojo thread

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: E66138DA-54F5-47BB-A004-D1D2A2077BDD.png (691x885, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2QEGJNfnUg
youtube.com/watch?v=LBBJUVhJCYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn..... dio is based, just like me....

Attached: dio.png (480x480, 148K)

All the other pillarmen made fun of his pale skin but he couldn't tan himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2QEGJNfnUg

Attached: 9fd.png (357x368, 139K)

When the part 6 anime come out, Jotaro scream gonna be meme’d as fuck

In all honesty, I don't know. Why waste so much time going after Joseph instead of dicking around with his new powers? Why don't just wait for Joseph to die of old age and laugh at him?

Blinded by his personal vendetta against Joseph

didn't get his ass whooped by pillar mama for flipping people off while posing

>be me
>be the pinnacle organism
>have plan to become perfect
>be denied by anglo with strange breathing
>wait for anglo to kick the bucket at 76. 83 if he eats fewer burgers
>become perfect
>be forever known as perfect being who couldn't kill one lone amerifat

>tfw 2 smart 4 this gay earth

Attached: 36kars.png (498x347, 182K)

Joseph killed his friends

Why is lately the jojo threads in Yea Forums dying very soon?

because jojo is garbage

Part 5 anime killed the fanbase.

Who would win?
Ultimate Kars or one quadrillion lions?

Attached: 1538547186825.jpg (474x266, 23K)

no one is hyped for part 6 lmao

Kars can turn into a lion and assimilate into the herd

then you have one quadrillion and one lions, lions win every time

But Kars is part of the lions so he wins too

Joseph was a bong who hadn't even in the States for a month at that point

No other life form can best Ultimate Kars. How is this even a question?

well I mean... that is a LOT of lions

Ah true. The lack of a britbong accent really threw me off.

Would a ameril/a/rd be beaten by a LOT of burgers? Same shit. All other life is just food for Kars.

>Would a ameril/a/rd be beaten by a LOT of burgers?
the ameril/a/rd would die of heart disease LONG before he could defeat one quadrillion burgers

where do I read part 8
I just finished SBR

Based trips

MangaDex has both Colored and b&w

Favorite Diggy Mo MAD?

Attached: big_1475158329_image.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

His friends tried to kill them first, he could at least not be so obsessed with beating Joseph right there

>giving a fuck about what imperfect inferior lifeforms think about me

Jojolion is shit and nobody will get hyped for a Shit Ocean anime

>His friends tried to kill them first
No, the pillar men were just walking when Joseph and Caesar attacked.

Literally the only people not hyped for Part 6 are edgelord Americans who don't read the manga and only hate Part 6 because it's a woman Jojo.

youtube.com/watch?v=LBBJUVhJCYo

Attached: 2AF3B.jpg (1920x1080, 748K)

the Japs are pretty lukewarm about Stone Ocean too

where the fuck did the user who was collecting voice samples for Yea Forums sings traitor's requiem go? did he just dip and keep all the recordings for his personal amusement

he just wanted to populated the planet with much better and stronger beings

We aren’t talking about Stroheim, user

Best villain has arrived

name ONE (1) thing he did wrong

Attached: 1444238587677.png (260x390, 249K)

What was his fucking problem? The fuck is a True Man's World?

Attached: thank you.jpg (760x1200, 882K)

live a quiet life

1. Didn't look around before shouting his name for Josuke to hear

Attached: 1525058912504.png (500x522, 178K)

peaked with Part 5 anime

can somebody who's capable of a half-decent Dio impression vocaroo themselves saying "Jūryoku o shinjimasu ka?" pls and fank

Attached: 2019-08-22_22-41-31.jpg (359x349, 60K)

It’s his name for embracing toxic masculinity.

Does anyone have the version where he says "cringe" instead of based?
I lost it and I can't find it online..

nvm

Attached: diocringe.png (480x481, 230K)

>carried evidence of his crimes around
>didn't blow up Koichi immediately even though he knew the rest of the gang were close
>failed to discipline his son
>didnt fuck his wife
>blew up his own dad
>basically sent himself to hell
>didnt live a quiet life

all the part 5 anime only faggots caused oldfags and normal people to leave. Now that the anime is over, you are now left with just a handful of people.
When the SO anime inevitably gets announced there'll be a huge traffic influx again

>Jojolion is shit
booo

Part 6 is the second best part though. If DP can somehow turn a lukewarm part like 5 into a great anime, then I'm sure 6 will turn out great.

collecting beautiful hands instead of having beautiful hands

crinq

This, right here, is fucking crinq.

tfw I forgot this happened
how many people are after the rokakaka

Attached: 908234.png (1027x512, 824K)

>tfw I forgot this happened
Don't worry, so did Araki

>how many people are after the rokakaka
like the half cast and mostly different parties.

Why Koichi gets rarely any love in the fanbase despite being one of the few characters after part 2 with a development arc? Is because he’s a manlet with an annoying voice?

Attached: 24CEEBE1-3E3B-473C-B244-DE7B6FA81E1A.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Imagine seeing Koichi Hirose shopping at the mall before Christmas. You run into him on the third floor, carrying dozens of bags that are far too heavy for his stubby little arms and puny fingers. He's struggling, sweat is pouring off his deformed little forehead as he tries to get his gifts home for his family. You feel the rage build up in you, looking at this decrepit little gnome pulling all these bags, making little grunts in his stupid little high pitched voice. Unconsciously, you find yourself striding towards him, with venomous intent in your eyes. He catches sight of you approaching, his tiny freak head lifts slightly, you can see the fear in his eyes like a zebra looking at a lion on the hunt. In an instant, you grab him by his tiny legs and begin walking over to the balcony that overlooks the mall floor, Koichi too weak to fight back, only whimpering. Three floors up is a good height to a human being, but to this imp? It might as well be the Grand Canyon. You lift him over your head like a sack of potatoes and you toss the little midge over the edge, and you hear his goofy high pitched yelps as he falls. He smacks his head off a cupcake kiosk, his tiny brains splattered all over a group of Chinese tourists like a Jackson Pollock painting, the elves from the nearby Santa Claus chair rush over, thinking one of their own has committed suicide again. In this moment, you feel triumph.

Attached: 1493606154194.jpg (951x542, 69K)

Because he's an annoying manlet who doesn't accomplish anything outstanding in the story yet gets praised by all the other characters. Then later on in part 5 is brought back as fan service but then is forgotten. Also somehow woos over a hot girl despite being two feet tall, probably because Araki felt bad for the short jap kids and wanted to make them feel better.

she was so much fun, I hope we can see her again before JJL ends, fucking Araki's memory

Jojo midgets are chads

Attached: 35.png (900x1400, 235K)

>even the hairposter left

Attached: 1468728111964.jpg (600x690, 69K)

>one reply every 30 minutes if you're lucky
God I hated the animeonlies, but at least there were other people to talk with. It's so empty now

just invade the /trash/ thread

Because development doesn't mean good. He is as generic as a character can get and yeah, his design doesn't help him.

Joseph's British!

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Part 2 is actually one of the best parts

gets me everytime

Be in worst part. Imagine if instead it was part 3 cast chasing him all lover the world.

What are some good anime like jojo that don't take themselves too seriously?

To be fair it would be pretty impossible to track Kira if he actually tried to run away. They only got him because he chose to stay in Morioh and accidentally revealed himself.

I tried to watch jojo 5 years ago and stopped after ~20 episodes because I didn't like it, but I want to give the series another try is reading the manga an acceptable way to experience jojo?

The manga is very acceptable.

Part 5
RH EH EH

Try to watch it again, and if it doesn’t work reas the manga. Technically you already saw part 1 so you don’t have to rewatch/read again

After five years it doesn't hurt to start from the beginning.

Perfectly valid, it's even in color. The art is worthwile in particular as the anime, for all the good it does, can't always fully translate just how much detail goes into Araki's drawings.

Attached: 1565946103791s.jpg (101x125, 3K)

You’re right. Anyways Part 1 good and short so, why not?

The manga is the definitive experience. The anime is basically something for fans to enjoy after they read the manga.

Joseph personally killed his entire species. Of course he'd be mad.

Excuse fucking me? HE was the asshole that killed HIS species, uncluding HIS owns parents and letting NO females alive, because HE wanted to turn into a fucking immortal monster even so it was a BAD idea in the end. Joseph just tried to save humanity

This, except Part 5's anime is way better than the manga

Literally nothing?

Didn't everyone hate part 5 before it went to anime? Why wouldn't part 6 do the same?

how were parts 1-3 so good and 4-6 so bad

How are you so wrong?

3 is shit
4-6 are good

Gappy: Yasuho, Rai, Norisuke, Kyo (if Araki remembers).
Jobin: Tsurugi, Kaato.
Rockniggers: Head Doctor, Tooru?
Mitsuba could go with either Gappy or Jobin
Karera could go with Gappy or act on her own (if Araki remembers)
Joshuu, Haato and Daiya are uninvolved, still are when Tsurugi hides Norisuke's corpse

>You feel the rage build up in you
I started laughing just from reading that. Imagine feeling white-hot fucking anger just looking at some random manlet, kek.

Attached: 1509332765821.jpg (627x351, 28K)

if you have this opinion you are either gay, transexual, a fujo or some combination thereof

I hope you realize that Koichi did nothing wrong, and that people are just mad that he's getting more pussy than they are.

Jojo literally only gets better with time.
8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1

>if part 3 never happened then Jotaro's stand would have been something stupid like manipulation of water particles in the air instead of a punchghost that controls time

Oh, I have nothing against him. I just love silly copypastas like that.

Attached: e802b8ca56ee7c88c79f54755c3525548d5de63c_00.jpg (384x512, 49K)

>tfw hate part 5 now

Imagine if part 3 DIO has Scary Monsters and SAME TYPE OF STANDO give Jotaro the ability to turn things into sharks

I figured as much, to be honest. I just wanted to give a general warning to all the motherfuckers out there who thought otherwise.

For the record, Koichi is a poon slayer who takes what he wants, and absolutely no one can stop him.

Based and Echopilled

Attached: They+look+cute+together+_736b7c50c4ffd816848dfb99d5024241.jpg (1000x491, 100K)

based

bhp

He didn't leave, he just gets deleted and presumably banned on sight now

btp