Why is Midoriya and Bakugo rivalry so good?

Why is Midoriya and Bakugo rivalry so good?

Attached: bak.jpg (1024x575, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETZdbkwWjsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What rivalry?
Deku is just a betacuck who loves him

Have we been seeing the same "rivalry" you been seeing? Its a Autistic sperg and his beta stalker.

It's not though.
>I'm gonna surpass you using my seven quirks!
>Whatever. Just fuck off faggot.

explain how it's not a kind of rivalry

>>I'm gonna surpass you using my seven quirks!
>>Whatever. Just fuck off faggot.
every shonen manga ever

What rivalry? It's just a bully and his retarded victim.

It's literally worse than Naruto/Sasuke.

>What rivalry? It's just a bully and his retarded victim.
That's a rivalry!

>It's literally worse than Naruto/Sasuke.
explain how or is just a random opinion

because you're delusional user, simple as that

See And pic related

Attached: 2E3CB7D2-D93F-4A77-8E88-420228AAE0D4.jpg (622x493, 22K)

Yaoi rivalry?!

>because you're delusional user, simple as that
E X P L A I N

Because it's your first anime rivalry.

No, it was Yugi and Kaiba!

UNF

I agree, Bakugou is always being harassed by an autistic wimp fanning his anger issues.

>E X P L A I N
NO

Attached: 1566047503423.png (236x237, 112K)

Yeah...that's...that's kinda exactly what it is.
Gay as fuck and retarded if it's not gay as fuck.
It makes no sense and seems like an editor told him that he needed a quasi gay rival ala naruto.

It worked best when he was just an asshole bully that used to be deku's friend as a kid but made his life hell since he found out that he was a cripple.
And deku gets powers and starts outclassing him and showing that it's not the powers that makes you number one it's the heart of the cards...I mean the hero's heart.

This is just shlick bait for girls and women who should know better and fapbait for confused little dudes and creepy old dudes.

Then shit never happened

this fandom is by far the most sensitive when it comes to people "shipping" characters they dont want to be together

i know people who post in fucking alt right discords who REEE autistically when you shitpost about ochako's fat chunky pussy getting righfully pounded by the bakuchad

>thinks bakugo/midoria are good rivals
>wants someone to explain why there not
how about you activate your room temperature iq and think about it.

sexual tension

a rivalry is between equals

why do bakugofags try to invert the relationship, it's bakugo who's autistically obsessed with deku

>rivalry
Why the fuck did Deku think they were still friends when Bakugou legit hated and disrespected him while also bullying him?

When? A rivalry is two people that hate eachothers

>A rivalry is two people that hate eachothers
Wrong. Friends can be rivals.
The point of a rivalry is trying to surpass someone who is a legitimate competitor for you.

I actually used to view my middle school bullies as rivals

>I'm gonna surpass you using my seven quirks!
>Whatever. Just fuck off faggot.

Reminds me of Naruto.

It's not

What he said

It's not. Bakugo is a good character but Deku is an annoying faggot. There is a critical imbalance.
The more I watched the series the more I started to like Bakugo but the more I also started to hate Midoriya.
Fucking little faggot with his god tier quirk that he barely had to work for, and his shitty basic observations that everyone praises him for since he is apparently the only one with a functioning brain. Fuck him.

Because they are rivals in aspects that not a lot of this type of mangas tackle with sincerity. Basically, what their rivalry bottoms down to is short term gains vs long term gains. And the way it tackles it, it doesn't say that one side is just right, usually when writers tackle this issue they always paint long term plans and goals as always the right way to go. In that sense, Deku will ALWAYS win over Bakugo where it matters (like he won the when he was playing villain, or managed to make Todoroki fight with both fire and ice, and ultimately forced him to cooperate with him against All Might because his way was the only way to win). However, Bakugo will ALWAYS beat Deku. Literally. He will beat his shit up because Bakugo knows how to kick ass and take names, just grab the victory at hand's reach and look cool while taking it.

So instead of falling into "you won the battle but lost the war" cliche, it represents their lifestyles as such
>You can't win a war without knowing how to win a battle
>Winning battles doesn't mean anything if you can't win a war
They should fuck each other.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 9K)

That was deep man!

>Bakugou a good character
Nice joke

What's wrong with Bakogu?

Explain why he isn't

Calm down user

And so Bakugo and Midoriya

Would they be better characters if they were gays?

Its fucking garbage and the most predictable shit the author could've gone with. Literally every single shounen ever created has a similar dynamic. What really would've been great was if Deku finally grew a pair and fucking kicked Bakugo's shit in which would've led explosion boy on a tard rage so intense it lead to him becoming a unredeemable villain.

That sounds like edgy shit, but it'd actually be good to show Deku his actions have consequences and give him some development aside from becoming slightly less of stuttering, spaghetti-spilling faggot.

deku is already a faggot so making him gay wouldn't make him any worse

I want Deku somehow earned his power himself instead of the cheap hand me down quirk from all might.

>What really would've been great was if Deku finally grew a pair and fucking kicked Bakugo's shit in which would've led explosion boy on a tard rage so intense it lead to him becoming a unredeemable villain.
So basically Naruto and Sasuke?

Except Sasuke is redeemed by the end, at least by some degree. No, I mean a genuinely evil asshole that Deku would have no choice but to kill as if he were a main villain.

even if it is one it's still a mediocre one at best

But is still one

The worst part is that they are now "friends"

>The worst part is that they are now "friends"
................When did it happen?!?!?!?!?!?!?

>rivalry so good
KAHHCANNN FUCKKKK MY WIFE

Attached: 1566863967842.jpg (935x855, 176K)

>fandom
>alt right
>autistically
>bakuchad
He doesn't even try to hide it

Based

you asked why it's good, not if it is a rivalry in the first place

IT FUCKING DIDN'T, BUT THAT'S WHAT HORI AND ALL MIGHT NOW SAY

Sasuke is the most unsuccssful shonen rival in shonen history, more than fucking Vegeta. No wonder his fandom is half dead and gone.

Because Bakugou has had much better character development than rivals in other shonen anime, specifically I'm thinking of Sasuke.

Explain how shit never happened

This
youtube.com/watch?v=ETZdbkwWjsg

>bullies
>yet he isn't the one who bully them back
That's not a rivalry,you were a submissive dog.

Attached: IMG_20190830_002540.jpg (862x1024, 127K)

Yaoi Bnha fanmanga when?

I was a rival to a bully

Whatever keeps you from suicide pussy.

deku need beat the crap of Bakugo so bad that hes gonna back crying to his mama.

This is what a rivalry looks like

The only good thing I can say is that Deku and Bakugo's rivalry did NOT begin with a full-on kiss on the lips.

It's me, Hori-san. Make it happen.

Attached: 500full-igor-bogdanoff.jpg (500x500, 30K)

But ended with a full bdsm gay sex

All Shonen rivalries are bad because they're either 1 of the same 3 shallow dynamics or its a "rival" like Vegeta who loses then stays relevant for a minor amount of time gets a rematch not even half the time and then is just a beat stick for whatever the next villain is to prove hes the shit.

The issue with rivals in shonen is the power level dynamic is far to important and the relationship isn't focused. Bakugo and Midoriyas rivalry is shit because Midoriyas reasons feel so fucking bad and Bakugo is just a salty cunt who was salty before even getting out classed.

IT's stupid

Ain't this an one-sided thing where the blonde bastard is autistically obsessed with the green haired MC and the MC doesn't care about him? That's no rivalry

This, it's a one sided love story. That's why I don't read this shit, get rid if the crybaby mc before the manga becomes unbearable even for it's own fans.

Sasuke never really told Naruto to fuck off. Only Sakura got told to fuck off. Every time he met Naruto he only gave him respect.