Tfw the more anime i watch the shittier anime gets

>tfw the more anime i watch the shittier anime gets
i wish i could go back to discovering anime for the first time and not having to sit through the same cliche/trope story again and again

Attached: 97D4B2CA-464D-4391-9BF4-F2FE440AD7C6.png (200x232, 14K)

It's kinda like life.

Dumb frogposting faggot.

We are all doomed to reach that point one day, Pepe. Don't let it pull you down. Just find a new hobby and watch the 5 or so worthwhile anime Japan releases per year.

Attached: 1553662974751.jpg (1442x2437, 1.14M)

name 6

that's not pepe, he's apu apustaja

I know that feel bro, feels like I've already seen all of the actual good ones and now I'm just sitting through mediocrity because I don't know what else to do.

dumb frog tropes exist everywhere
If you still don't have own taste stop watching anime

Fuck off, newshit.

Code Geass was the last anime that I enjoyed.

Fuck off.

Kill yourself.

OP has never watched a show with more than a hundred episodes. These shows have to come up with something new or else they will lose their audience.

Attached: 1565769384241.jpg (673x494, 42K)

sex: male (I'm a girl btw)

OP favorite anime is naruto

This happens to everyone with about 90 iq points so at least you're not completely retarded even though you have an iphone filled with frogs.
I almost entirely read and watch complete garbage now, and the good manga take years to accumulate 1-2 hours of content or they just get axed.
>a show with more than a hundred episodes
One piece, hxh, conan, naruto, bleach, dragon ball, sword art online. Are there more? You've got 0/10 taste my guy sorry to tell you.

Attached: 1539417649659.png (657x614, 75K)

Dumb frogposter.

Ah My Goddess says otherwise.

>These shows have to come up with something new or else they will lose their audience.
I think you've never actually watched anime. Precure has been recycling THE SAME IDEAS for like 2000 50 episode seasons now.

It's the opposite