twitter.com/ignfra/status/854659338320977920
youtube.com/watch?v=7NEnn6IiKFc
youtube.com/watch?v=W8MbyfCrrWQ
twitter.com/ignfra/status/85465933832097
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Absolutely fucking based

>Power OP
If it weren't for Swans I would've called you a faggot

Attached: 1554670766728.png (160x245, 36K)

Waiting for proper scans.

How long before he goes chainsaw ninja star

>asks Violence or Shark for assistance
>they throw him into the baddies like a spinning whirlwind of death

That chapter was R A D I C A L
>Denji saving civilians
Good boy

Reminder that Vol 4 Cover Character is dependent who is in the Back Cover, which also happens to be the same image from when Fujimoto decides to do a Chapter Cover
> Vol1 = Chapter 4
> Vol2 = Chapter 9
> Vol3 = Chapter 25
> Vol4 = ???

>Swans
Good taste.

He might use Chapter 33(Aki) for the backcover this time evnthough it's a color spread.

It's the Aki colour page.

Example

Attached: thuhs8h5hz631.jpg (2990x2990, 1006K)

Its either another Power, or a Makima.

Example 2. So, vol 4 is aki. Finally

Attached: 5p37cr0k8we31.jpg (858x640, 170K)

It's aki, cause he did a chapter cover of him in ch 33

So volume 4 will be chapters 26-34 right? It will probably be Aki.
Could also be Makima but she will probably be saved for when it's revealed whatever her master keikaku is.

This should be the next back cover

Attached: 000___1564766514.jpg (891x1300, 285K)

Himeno looks really cute with green eyes

Is this Denji's next evolution?

Attached: 1446983331207.jpg (640x480, 58K)

Love this page, probably one of Fujimoto's best works.

Lose the stupid topknot, and the texts and I will hang this shit on my wall.

Kino

Attached: MX00Bhu.png (1464x1080, 1.94M)

>lose the stupid topknot
Shit taste

>Lose the stupid topknot

Fuck off

Attached: EDdZkKJUwAAyste.jpg (2048x2048, 150K)

BNH fags on suicide watch

>Fucked up shadburns so hard a do not upload anywhere message came out
Kino

Reminder that dead Ghost Devil and Katana-Man means that Katana devil heart can be used to ressurect Himeno's body which will probably be "ejected" from Ghost's dead body.

This will be Denji in a 100 more chapters

Attached: giphy.gif (352x200, 1.56M)

user, she is fucking dead. Give up.

>fucking dead
Aki's still alive. And not like him being dead will stop her.

It took Toriko like a hundred chapters to start using legs and that insufferable BNHA faggot twice as much.
Denji started using them not even 40 chapters into the story.

I liked Himeno too but she is dead. And honestly that's for the better, if she got revived it would feel like none of the deaths matter. Especially since Denji already can be revived.

Either way Katana's heart will be used on someone

Since Denji can now use his arms, head, and now legs. What other power ups will Denji receive from now on?

Attached: 1566622697762.jpg (336x210, 37K)

>thanks retard
Fucking iconic

Chainsaw dick

It will probably used at some point for Aki.

I don't know, nothing has been established about the devil hearts being able to be transferred.

Katana's heart is destroyed. Don't tell me that after Denji cut shadman right down the middle that's his heart is still fine

Can someone photoshop out the right bubble

Attached: lljymxw.png (487x501, 327K)

Thrown circular chainsaws
Using the saw chain Giriko style
Unlimited chainsaw works

BNHA ripoff.
>O MY CHAINSAW LEGS

Over 2 seconds in paint it is completed

Attached: 1567783810813.png (487x501, 239K)

We should have a reaction pic for each generic posting for inevitable shitposting that CM will have in the future.

Fucking epic chapter

He wanted the fucking bubble, not whats written inside of it

Let's not start this, people might actually take it seriously.

I talked to the future devil about the shitposting. He said it's the best

at some point he'll have to learn how to use chains as a ranged weapon.

Chainsaw rollerblades.

I expect when fear of chainsaws gets bigger, his chains will cut even better even though it's not logical.

Future is Best, is saved for Axeposting

And let’s have in mind that Denji is retarded. So is even more funny that thoses two took them too lo t

hearts are at the left center
maybe it survived

>Chainsaw rollerblades
>Denji starts pulling off Katana's cheat move by rolling around on his leg blades super fast

Attached: 1562359845774.png (480x296, 40K)

The interesting thing is that Denji who literally says he gives no fucks about anyone around him actually protected a civilian and lost one hand because of it.

Sometimes I worry about him.

Attached: Fujimoto comment ch37.png (655x303, 32K)

He almost got in trouble for putting civilians in danger with the bat incidente there's no reason to do it again.

>hearts are at the left center
Your heart tilts to the left it's not left of center

Attached: 1551282931962.jpg (240x240, 9K)

I don’t think he ever said he gives no fucks about anyone. Also stop trying to make him sound like some edgy badass character when it’s been shown consistently from the early chapters that he does have the capability to care despite being a mentally stunted mutt.

more like Trainsaw Man

he does it all for us, bless him

>diet consisting of nothing but coffee and melons
How is this man still alive?

Don’t want this to happen? Send him food. Feed your mangaka.

Well melons have a good nutrition value.

it is merely a form of ascetic training that will enable him to become even more powerful

How do we send him a care package of foreign snacks and coffee?

It isn’t the same caring about your buddy that caring about a nobody. In this chapter he did the second. I think Denji’s humanity (or his lack) is going to be one of the main theme of the story. Look at Power arc which was about caring about something for once

>we need them alive
> denji cuts him in half, killing him by way of heart destruction

Legs are the ultimate power up for protagonists these days

Attached: 1565979672738.png (317x188, 42K)

Denji is ultimately a good kid, he seems to want to do the right thing, its just that he's mentally fucked and has been thrown into a brutal environment so he doesn't really connect with people.
He saved that passanger, but if asked 'Why?', he probably wouldn't be able to tell you.

Since they've captured Snake Girl, they can force her to revive Shadman.

Goddamnit I thought it was MS or Viz for a moment. I need the fight in better quality

Attached: EDr4gR7UEAE0BQu (1).jpg (2048x1537, 311K)

It was not her the one with the reviving powers, she just used the one trigger he had. Like someone pulling on Denji's cord.

cute

Attached: zeuypnsw.png (1124x1600, 538K)

It is but it still bums me out

I fucking love power
>post chapter
DENJI IS THE BEST BOY

What are Denji and Powah's IQ?

my last 3 digits for combined IQ

Denji 80
Power 62

>denji, what is this?
>a corpse?
>Why is there a corpse in my office denji?
>you wanted it?
>No, I wanted the katana devilman.
>this is him?
>It's a corpse. Where is my katana?
>... on the tab-?
>WHAT DOES THE SIGN OUTSIDE MY OFFICE SAY DENJI?! DOES IT SAY DEAD DEVIL STORAGE?!

560, about double of the highest recorded iq score. Nice

Attached: geniuses with glasses.jpg (744x640, 120K)

>YOU'RE A LOOSE CANNON BUT A DAMN GOOD DEVIL KILLER, DENJI

Very lewd warning
Forgot to spoiler it

Attached: EDx2TygVUAAmOt3.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

Denji Borderline Intellectual Functioning 71-84
Power 5000

Denji is immortal so it's a good enough reason to assume that Shadman is too.

I assume that Denji's final form is going to be a metallic monstrocity composed exclusively out of chansaw parts. Including fingers and dick

Denji may be inmortal but the heart it's what made him inmortal in the first place, you get that off and he ded.

>Power that big

Attached: 1565757286861.png (390x310, 47K)

No one has an IQ that high, it's just stupid. Probably fake or estimation or a test taken as a child. Children IQ tests only take account of the children's mental age and does some weird calculation which is how it results in jarring numbers.
IQs are based on the Gauss chart which is itself based on a sample of population. So IQ charts compile 7 billion people. An IQ of 195 would be 1 person in more than 8 billion and is the maximum possible. However most official IQ tests max out at 160-170

My sides

So how did that girl not die? When she was targeted on the train?

What a fucking sperg, lemo

t. Fushi.

Groovy

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 7K)

fy just get a job and support the author, fat poorfag.

>hey can we ban that move?

Attached: 1565722737409.png (172x198, 34K)

Im scared about how easily Snake and Katana got defeated. They were pretty impossing on their first appearance. I feel this either means that

1. Manga is getting axed.
2. Something way worse its coming for everyone.

We are almost 40 chapters in and people still sorry about axe?

>aki didn't put a baby in this while working for a private sector
What a utter masochistic faggot.

No way, fag. Now back to Ghost's tummy.

She's so beautiful with those green eyes.

Attached: focused on my head.png (696x564, 20K)

Ill ALWAYS worry.

over 60k copies sold for volume 3 and the trend is in growth: it's not getting axed for at least another year, so stop worrying about that.
>2. Something way worse its coming for everyone
No shit, Sherlock: Sawatari works for the Gun Devil, so expect some other of his henchmen to come to rescue/kill her

You're so helpful user.

Attached: 1448580877981.png (1170x720, 758K)

I want to see Denji learn how to wall skate and mix some parkour into the action sequences while flinging his chainsaw limbs.

It's the least I could do.

Attached: Thanks retard.png (696x564, 14K)

Attached: 1567792297052.png (696x564, 21K)

It’s devils nigga she ain’t gotta explain shit.

Axe devil is next, screencap this

>America has guns
>Gives birth to the gun devil
>Most powerful devil to date.
How can one country be so based?

Can denji beat giga nigga???

Attached: tumblr_llq588JDB21qzjlxpo1_400_400x400.jpg (392x392, 31K)

>How easily Snake and Katana got defeated
Snake and Katana literally caught them off guard while they had a bunch of prep.

They were always jobbers who got what they deserved.

Attached: 1465089958689.jpg (374x378, 13K)

this but with chainsaws

Attached: nothing.jpg (237x339, 38K)

But she is the best shit devil.

Attached: 1567179440571.jpg (1436x1852, 238K)

But that's banned now

Attached: banned already.png (749x1080, 834K)

Attached: LEL.png (749x547, 463K)

Fujimoto still has issues with fights it seems, He can create fantastic pages of a fight, like Aki's choreography against the Ghost Limbs 2 chapters ago, but as for scenes as a whole they are lackluster compared to his competition and the rest of Chainsaw Man.

Say it 'aint so, Shadman.

Attached: TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (3092x908, 2.78M)

Train devil when?

Hah, not if I take her out first.

>but as for scenes as a whole they are lackluster compared to his competition and the rest of Chainsaw Man.
I can kinda see your point but what does it being lackluster mean to exactly? What other manga are you comparing it to?

bitch

so stiff, but i still love you Fujimoto sensei

Fuck you

I WANT TO SEE MAKIMA >:(((((((((((

Attached: 1567732656223.jpg (665x645, 62K)

>Im scared about how easily Snake and Katana got defeated
They were never intended to be big players, though Katana may still be present as a recurring antagonist if he's immortal too. The only reason they did so much damage is because they had an element of surprise, with Makima being able to remotely wipe out their entire crime organization their fate was already decided.

Immunity dawg

>no "tonight"
You can have her in another thirty-five years when she's bordering on senility. Fuck off future devil.

Thank you for granting my mother a peaceful passing after an unknown amount of time.

gitfuktfagits

Attached: FUTURE (3).jpg (385x394, 60K)

Attached: CAUSE I PEEL.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Chainsaw as skates.
youtube.com/watch?v=FU5_VWBbIJE

They both seem to have at least average intelligence, but both are insane maniacs so it can be hard to tell.

>VROOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: 78DC2C60-27FB-4CB6-9AC5-A7B4269B1C41.jpg (750x696, 263K)

At least they got that cute doujin together.

Attached: ef.png (468x379, 241K)

I must know more.

Attached: 1481188667817.jpg (112x108, 4K)

>he didnt read the doujin

Attached: uh oh.png (323x357, 173K)

It's not popping up on panda with parody:"Chainsaw Man$" or on tsumino.

you just arent looking hard enough, sorry user

Attached: KATANA´D.png (886x413, 623K)

More like Trainwreck

Attached: Carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

SAY IT

THE FUTURE IS THE BEST

Look at this retard

Attached: 3D6FE287-6D9B-4830-9AC6-C3999DC3FC03.jpg (1260x700, 200K)

MY BLADES ARE MOVING ON THEIR OWN

Attached: 1567707071746.jpg (1626x2048, 280K)

I wonder how strong the pun devil is.

I want to rev my blade in her.

What we learn today?

Attached: use-your-head.png (900x600, 42K)

maaaaaaaan shiiiiiiiiiet

What a cute angel girl (devil-male)

Ah, I'm retarded. I've been japed.

You have discovered the ruse, and thus, you are awarded with the title of the doujin. Like A Child.

>That smug at the end
Yes, this has been a worthy journey. Thank you for this gift.

Attached: 1341513218704.jpg (444x498, 65K)

Masterful.

all the teeth of his chainsaw become chainsaws and their teeth are chainsaws

Of course they were just the stepping stone in Makima's Keikakuk Stage 1. Next up, the interrogations and conscription of Snek and Sword.

How about a constipation devil?

what devil would you personally contract with?

testicle torison devil

Attached: 734734745.png (595x987, 151K)

thumb looks like she's hugging a hairy, legged scrotum

Lackluster to me in this case means the lack of overall 'impressiveness' of the fight.
Ostensibly this is a big moment for the story, here is Denji fighting his equal and proving himself a real power, but the fight as a whole isn't very interesting on its own. We have Shadman spamming his rush ~4 times and then Denji cutting him in half after the last one.
There are some interesting parts, like Denji's protection of the civilian, the lack of real hatred towards Sword on Denji's part (reinforcement of his lack of a 'Heart'), and that Sword doesn't seem to be able to keep up with his abilities.
But, overall, Sword comes out looking to me as really rather nonthreatening as he's only a one trick pony, and the fight, while pretty, lacks an 'epic' feel given that it only really lasts a couple of pages, if this fight was extended another chapter until the reveal of the LegSaws then the impact of the reveal would be a lot stronger on the reader and Fujimoto could have shown off the abilities of his characters more. We could have seen Denji and Sword actually in close quarters combat, both showing off their abilities and training.

Hindsight might change my mind about the fight, especially if Sword isn't thrown away, but atm there is a lack of real impact on me from that fight. Its just too short.
As far as competition goes JJK and some of the other WSJ manga have more interesting overall choreography, even something as hit-or-miss as BNHA sometimes has more visually interesting fights. Outside of WSJ there are many more that just have simply better fights in them.
Chainsaw Man is great, but there is a lot of untapped potential in the battles, Fujimoto is improving (Remember how all the fights in Fire Punch used to cut to black?) but he has pretty far to go.

I am not a 'fight junky' that only cares about the battles and ignores everything else, but for a battlemanga the battles are the weakest part.

one of the best shonen mc hands down

Attached: smug cunt.png (266x454, 142K)

>all this autism
fuck. threads are ruined

I was answering that user's question as clearly as I could. I'm not going to shorten my comment so that I look less 'autistic'.
I want to be in depth so that I don't give people the wrong idea of what I am thinking.

Attached: 1553572537551.jpg (784x1145, 594K)

choreography
thats what fujimoto lacks

I would say its a lackluster in how fluid the fight is. I feel there are huge jumps and cuts between the fight.

I have no idea how Denji gets thrown onto the roof of the train car after he gets inside.

art is shit as a whole, he should be embarrassed

I want to see the chainsaw extend from his knee and then him kneeing someone in the guts

is there even a process to separate the original devil back from the host?

Exorcism?

I like the fights, they're short and directly to the point, they don't drag out and it feels closer to what a fight would be in real life with it being done fast instead of showcasing their powers just to impress

I wonder if Fujimoto has seen Oldboy.
I'd like to see a chapter that's just nine page spreads of Denji relentlessly mowing down an alley filled with low tier devils.

I don't think we need 9 pages of that when we basically got it in the first chapter.

Attached: 1553398049318.png (777x633, 523K)

I know. I just want more.
MORE.

Yeah. Shad really had only one “move” to speak of. No need for named energy beams or whatever. They’re not the point.

Do you think Denji and Power will try to think of cool attack names under the assumption that it will make the attacks more powerful?

>But, overall, Sword comes out looking to me as really rather nonthreatening as he's only a one trick pony
But isn't that exactly the point? Shad was shown to be petty in his vengeance, he wouldn't even have become a hybrid if it wasn't for snake girl. And he only had an advantage before because of the surprise element.
>if this fight was extended another chapter until the reveal of the LegSaws then the impact of the reveal would be a lot stronger on the reader and Fujimoto could have shown off the abilities of his characters more.
The fights do seem pretty short, but that doesn't really remove the impact to me.
I will agree with what said, Fujimoto just doesn't seem to care as much about choreography, though I would argue the Aki vs Shad fight was pretty good in that aspect, from what I remember.

I feel like they would think that for a while only for Sensei to teach them that a more mysterious, unattributable power is more threatening. I’d probably find chainsaw skates a little less threatening if Denji was screaming “RIPCORD RUSH” like a retard.

It's not really that type of battle manga.

Unlimited Chainsaw Works is endgame

>It took Toriko like a hundred chapters to start using legs
But it was hype as fuck like holy shit, probably one of my favorite shonen battles of all time. Damn, it's a shame that Shimabukuro doesn't seem to want to make another battle shonen.

good post user

Sick ass spread. Would use as a wallpaper if not for the poor scan quality and text

I don't see CSM as a battle manga to be honest. I want my comfy chapters back.

Attached: cacattana.webm (720x720, 474K)

Miku makes it better.

>I want my comfy chapters back.
After this arc, maybe. Unless the fucking Gun Devil himself appears out of nowhere.

He turns his feet into chainsaws, they work as rollarblades, so he can go fast.

It's not a battle manga, it's a grindhouse violence manga. I love these fast bloody bouts of slaughter.

Comfy times with the gun devil!

Realistically what do you expect from katanaman? He cuts, and he has the one trick pony iato meme technique. Its about as comically one note as real sword fighting is. Like a fencing duel thats swiftly over after the first blow. Are you expecting Awakened katana haki or Unlimited katana works or OH MY SEVEN DEVIL POWERS? Its a fast paced close quarters scrap thats over in the first lethal blow.

Denji's power is absolutely lethal too, it only takes one slash to do massive damage and just shred flesh. He can't really hold back and drag fights out like his opponents can. He had his training arc, took some tactical damage then oneshot his opponent. A clean, brisk and refreshing way that demonstrated Denjis growth despite his powerlevel not really budging (unless you consider chainsaw legs as a massive powerspike)

Attached: 1567356770820.png (259x194, 53K)

CALLING IT NOW
GIANT CHAINSAWS

i will draw it properly once i get my tablet

Attached: NEXT CHAINSAW LEVEL.png (854x381, 27K)

T H I S

What if each of the chainsaw's teeth becomes a minichainsaw?

Chainsawption.

Legchainsaw is kinda a O MY RUBBER moment. I want to think is actually the two chainsaw from his arms that he incrusted in his leg without swordman noticing

I hope Denji become less stupid in the future. Is bugging me his retardness

lolno. It was foreshadowed. See their training chaptr.

not even close you fucking dumbass
stop bringing that stupid HxH meme into this just because the MC did a different move

Reread the training chapter with Sensei and Power. At the end there are gouge marks in the Earth and rips in Denji's pants that more than foreshadow the Leg Chainsaws.

This, kinda. I like when fights are short, brutal and to the point, it feels very real.

>Is Denji the last good shonen MC since Yusuke
Yusuke was cool. Denji is just an idiot.

>circular chainsaw shutdown
>circular chainsaw hands
>chainsaw skates
>chainsaw claws
>chainsaw chains
>giant chainsaw
>chainsaw penis

>shutdown
Shuriken*

>As far as competition goes JJK and some of the other WSJ manga have more interesting overall choreography
Kimetsu no Yaiba is the best WSJ title when it comes to fights and choreography..

Plus, JJK lacks a lot in the character development department.

Chainsaw inside his mouth

Attached: scissor chainsaw.jpg (900x900, 254K)

Dumb comparison. Denji has nothing to lose. The other two have. Denji is just crazy. The other two aren't.

An idiot that dreams of tits is an idiot I can get behind.

>Kimetsu no Yaiba is the best WSJ title when it comes to fights and choreography..
I know about this, if anything I find them similar in that the fights are more notable because of the distinct imagery, not the choreography.
Obviously not in Jump but to me good choreography is something like OPM or Tsugumomo (although I haven't read it in a while so idk how it is now).

I don't know about this*

are you the same retard that keeps saying kobeni should ruin her hair too?

Attached: 1561895028721.png (444x1300, 560K)

Will she come back?

remember to use your head(legs)!

Attached: 1558822890571.jpg (1785x2048, 322K)

When Denji gets laid.

This seems vaguely inappropriate.

I want to hold Makima's hand

Attached: 1402548941817.jpg (510x700, 158K)

Too bad CSM runs on a christian magazine, so no intercourse allowed.
Unless Abe-sama has a chat with the editors

No sex but puke kissing is ok. Frigging nips

is kinda a problem when is the move that kills the enemy in one hit

But the enemy moved too quickly he didn't even notice he got sliced. Shadman also has his 1hit kill move that he was just spamming like a cunt.

Nigga how the fuck I was supossed to remember what i read three weeks ago? I know it isn’t the manga fault but still how the fuck you i would realized unlike i reread every chapter everyday?

Nigga, Deku have been destroying during 3 season. He’s also as retarded as Denji

>that pawa
GOOD LORD

He's not retarded like Denji. Sheltered to the point of being a big bitch. Denji isn't a cuck that cries because his power hurts him

THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST

Attached: 1559494201820.jpg (336x526, 42K)

Is ok when the villain do it because we are at the POV of the MC and like in real life, you don’t what technique have the guy you’re fighting against. But when a MC does it is kinda off because you can’t use a gun in a fight without you know it first, is impossible unless you put it in your pocket (aka showing/foreshadowing in the story). One of the most exciting things against a new villain is the mistery about what bullshit he will do next
but anyways this disscusion is useless because thoses user told me it was foreshadowed in the training arc so yeah i’m retarded

>a beast should not trust the words of a hunter

Holy fucking based.

The fights are the worst thing in Kimetsu. Are you guys drunk??

Well in defense of Denji, it's like a guy running right into your fist you have extended out. Shad went 2fast right into the chainsaw focusing on the one on Denji's head. But being able to predict leg chainsaws back at the chapter debut is improbable unless you're a master of deduction imo.

This is a reminder we don't always know everything about the main character.

Firepunch is pretty good.

Attached: firepunch.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

Do you have the OG video for that? I know it's a french commercial for fire punch but I can't find it anywhere on youtube.

twitter.com/ignfra/status/854659338320977920

>Admitting you’re a fucking goldfish

Calling it now, CSM actually takes place in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre cinematic universe instead of them being films that are about to be/were released

the fuck is a goldfish? also why i wouldn’t admit my mistakes?

Maybe this is just Fujimoto's pitch for the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake.

Outplayed

It's too based.

Maybe it could be implied like waking up next to a chick naked or saying he spent the night over at a womans place

Didn't he pretty much do that with Himeno minus being naked? If Denji hadn't remembered Makima via the lolipop he would have been statutory raped, if not been puked all over while naked.

Robot x Laserbeam got axed at 67. I don't worry, as this seems to have a much deeper appeal to it than RxL, but there's no such thing as a bad time to cut dead weight.

Attached: Robot-x-Laserbeam-023-029-Image-PV.jpg (1247x634, 159K)

Uncanny, I'd forgotten about this.

Attached: 1543603485666.jpg (370x380, 111K)

people have been mentioning a new power being foreshadowed in the training chapters for weeks goldfish faggot

Having regular threads is ruining the manga discussion, theres already serieswars faggots in the replies

>IMGUR
this site is garbage

Based agni

RxL was boring shit though

Does Gintama count now that it finally ended? Its choreography punches above its weight compared to the artist's technical skill.

Attached: x9.png (975x1398, 246K)

Is there anything more cliche than two characters running pass each other and waiting for the other one to fall? I fucking hate that shit.

Don't worry, everybody hates you too

that meme comes from samurai duels, or at least movie depictions of them, where rates of fatal injuries were pretty fucking high but incapacitation was not necessarily instantaneous.

Pretty sure RxL had declining sales though.

Do they?

it got some vitamins and it's very low calorie, like 30kcal per 100g.

He tag teams with Aki and becomes a chainsaw.

I'm hoping for a surprise attack involving a chainsaw coming from his chest like an Alien Chestburster

>good nutrional value
>low calorie and some useless vitamin
can you fuck off

Cooking with chainsaws

AAH. Can they please change the watermark, I can't take the last very hype page seriously with that cute Miku watermark.

user most of a watermelon is just sugary water

Combined

Its like pretty much all sugar water with just a small amount of structure, right?
Cantaloupe is better anyways.

Have sex

>mid panel
To this day, I'm still trying to comprehend how the fight went down in the train. Probably some explosion happened that ripped the side of the train and those spikes just happened to immobilize the guy while Emma Watson slices his head off. Both of them were take a ridiculous amount of damage but regenerating it at a insane speed until one of them loses their head.

>Cantaloupe is better anyways.
I see you are a fruit patrician as well.

>this thing is an asspull because it wasn't foreshadowed
>it was foreshadowed
>wtf how was i supposed to remember that??

Which devils will be killed off quickly and why is it Spider and Shark?

Attached: 9.jpg (897x1300, 488K)

I wanna say bland designs but Angel and Violence are the bland ones yet they're the ones readers are more likely to be interested.

Spider's too popular to kill off yet

Attached: ECVnfLRVAAA3UvB.jpg large.jpg (1416x2000, 242K)

Literally fodder.

Power strikes me as a parody of standard female leads in shonen fighting series.

Hear me out: in such series, these kinds of characters are supposedly capable in a fight, yet either get fodderized or prove surprisingly passive or outright inactive during major fight scenes (except when the author wants to remind readers about how capable the character is supposed to be). Furthermore, such characters are often prone to histrionics, having rather tempestuous personalities (hence tsunderes being common archeytpes). Then there's how such characters are supposed to serve as the voice of reason or smart one, along with the tendency to make these female leads not all that impressive in the department of physical assets (cue A-cup jokes and the like).

Power pretty much is a mockery of this. She can fight, but becomes inactive not because she suddenly becomes useless, but because she's so cowardly that she runs away if she feels she can't win. Power's personality is also highly dramatic, but rather than being a simple cliche, she's outright annoying to her fellow characters. In addition, she's definitely not the voice of reason, being Denji's partner in crime, and intelligence-wise, she's a genius only in her own mind. Finally, in regards to her physique, one word: pads.

Shark exists soley to job, he'll stick his head out of a wall sometime soon and just get it lopped off.

Everyone else has a hidden gimmick that might yet give the author a reason to keep them alive

Kobeni solo'd them both. Would be sad if the MCs lost again to them

Katana was still stronger than Denji this fight, Denji won by tactics rather than strength

Past is shit

Present is ok

Future is best

Darkness devil

THE FUTURE RULES!

Localized transformation e.g. chainsaw hands with each finger transforming into chainsaws so he can last longer and have way more precision in fighting.,

Yes I know that sounds retarded desu but it looks so cool in my hand. Think Mr. 1 ala one piss

niggerstream out. who dumps it? I can't right now.

Jeus,have sex.

Who the fuck is Sword? You mean Shadman?

gud post

MS Dump Starts Here

Attached: 1538519194275.png (900x1300, 749K)

I like the sound effects on this page.

Attached: 1554830457770.png (910x1300, 727K)

Attached: 1541364610192.png (902x1300, 824K)

>Samurai sword
What is the major malfunction of these translators?

that's literally his name

I don't think a train braking will send you all the way to the ceiling, but still cool.

Attached: 1538241110779.png (895x1300, 642K)

So bad guys are all defeated. How will they asspull a challenge? New allies? The agency devils will switch sides?

Good Guy Denji is here to save the day.

Attached: 1549688049719.png (899x1300, 596K)

Attached: 1549745348317.png (1784x1300, 1.3M)

Sawatari is working for the gun devil, so he probably has more people/devils working for him that matter, and he might send some to take her back.

You can really see the difference between Fujimoto and his assistants on this page.

Attached: 1559531882774.png (904x1300, 736K)

Shadman is a real piece of shit, ain't he. Whining about killing some zombies, but he has no trouble endangering innocent civilians. Hopefully he stays dead this time.

Denji actually outclasses Shadman. He only lost the arm protecting that civilian girl.

there's plenty of room for shit to go south. Gun devil is still at large and directly targeting the MC. If anything all this will do is make it take the matter more seriously. There's some dark shit going on with Makima. And as you suggested in a world with devils anything can happen.

Chainsaw helicopter rotors.

Attached: 1564452142580.png (898x1300, 738K)

Attached: 1564279382100.png (905x1300, 532K)

Attached: 1552477313641.png (899x1300, 708K)

holy fuck, that's it. Becoming the chainsaw.

I have no idea what Shadman does during his 'Nothing Personel' move.
He slices of course, but the actual how is beyond me. His pose just makes no sense imo.

Attached: 1560045064917.png (1772x1300, 1.33M)

>Aki gets mortally wounded
>Denji replaces his heart like Pochia did with him
>Aki becomes the Chainsaw Man Man

Attached: 1542785918836.png (908x1300, 573K)

Attached: 1563579061996.png (898x1300, 562K)

i like this take. are there any other parodies? is aki sasuke/kurapika type?

he's just doing a slash after "drawing" his sword

So Denji comes out on top in a split decision.

Attached: 1541664584603.png (897x1300, 570K)

It's basically iaijutsu but with his arms. He winds up in before rushing forward and swinging his right arm out, as seen in .
If you've ever seen Rurouni Kenshin, it's a more "grounded" version of that.
youtube.com/watch?v=7NEnn6IiKFc

Get fucked Shad

Anyone that called Shadman a coward is a fool, look at those guts.

Attached: 1546000088915.png (901x1300, 747K)

Deinji is actually a fucking genius. He had the entire fight mapped out from the start.
>He continually complains about that move so shad will use it all the time; becoming predictable
>directs all focus to the chainsaw on his head, so he knows not only what move is coming but where it's going to hit.
>using that info he follows through and delivers a 1-hit ko

>user's speed scans are still better than niggerstream

Finished.

Attached: 1536611785457.png (1768x1300, 1.63M)

Food for thought: unlike the other characters, we haven't seen Power win against the boss zombie.

it would be funny if denji complained about having to spend money on new sneakers everytime he used his legsaws

I get the idea behind it, but judging by the art, Shadman attacks straight on. If it showed him attacking to the side of Denji I'd get it better, but it doesn't make sense to me how he ends up on the other side of whoever he slices.

It's just cliched anime fight scenes where two dudes run through and slash at each other. It doesn't make sense 99% of the time so it's best to just not thing about it too hard

I love got Fujimoto uses his sound effects to direct the motion of these panels

Attached: 1563189773244.png (124x151, 16K)

Denji using both chainsaw legs as a retarded mode of transportation when?

I'm surprised we haven't seen denji pull his chainsaw trigger for stupid shit yet
like cutting a sandwich in half or something

It uses blood and hurts like hell. He already addressed this retard speed reader kun

You'll eat those words when Denji uses his chainsaws to cut topiary.

>trainsaw man

I kekd

>Putain, c'est le FEU ce manga !

>O MY LEG CHAINSAWS
Wow, really? What's next? He grows a chainsaw on his dick while fucking Makima and kills her that way?

Attached: 1561464612893.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Kino

>>O MY LEG CHAINSAWS
I can't tell if this is non-ironic criticism anymore and it's only been a few hundred posts.

Attached: 1553458961420.png (196x151, 41K)

Carlos!

O my speed reader

Attached: 07.png (891x1300, 473K)

I know people were thinking Sensei was gonna die but considering it took Denji forever to even scratch him and Samurai Sword was the strongest devil we know they had I think he's gonna be alright, for now

>bottom half of his pants are torn up. Specifically they're cut in half.
holy shit I never noticed

Recursive chainsaws

Attached: 1232685355596.jpg (800x585, 67K)

>UWAH I FELT SO BAD WHEN I KILLED A ZOMBIE ABLOO BLOO BLOO
>does not hesitate to attack Denji when a civilian is in between them, Denji even protecting them from his strike
I'm sick of this fucking dude
Go to hell cocksucker, tell gramps I said GET SMOKED

Attached: jetjaguarapproves.jpg (499x283, 16K)

Let's not forget their initial meeting where he literally sliced another Yakuza goon along with Denji after pretending to give a shit if he got his faced minced by chainsaw.

Our boy Denji's getting a reward for sure.

Chainsaw tail.

Power: Gee, Denji. How come Makima lets you have TWO Nobels?

>Denji using both chainsaw legs as a retarded mode of transportation when?
As foretold in the ancient glyphs

Attached: Rider Man.png (650x765, 396K)

What a fucking hypocrite

Attached: 12.png (898x1300, 183K)

That would actually be pretty great since he could use them to lord over her and piss her off, inspiring more Denji/Power shenanigans.

>I feel bad when innocents die
>Too bad I also feel GREAT when I kill random people

>Sawatari has done a lot of things to me.

Katana-man is impure in addition to being a hypocrite. Can glorious Nippon steel ever recover after being represented by this avatar of dishonor?

Attached: 1416182226593.png (569x699, 292K)

what kinda sword is shadman even?

Attached: 1567597425917.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

I just noticed the seam running down the middle of Shadman in these pages.

I don't see 'Bitch Sword' on there

Imagine a chapter like this. Denji and the female devil are sent on a mission to a brothel after reports of some really strange shit happening there. Turns out it is run by o bunch of beautiful women who are actually devils that secetely feast on human genitals, breasts and asses leaving blank spots. This leaves humans unhurt, but how can you live your life without your willy or your pussy, right? So they go in and obviously after a game of pretend are attacked and separated. Denji fights some of the devil prostitutes and enters a huge chamber with a bed and the boss of the establishment laying there. She sticks out her extremely long tongue, wrap denji and drag hit to bed to bite hiss willy off. After a short fight, he dominates her and is about to fuck her, when she says ''You know that we devour human genitals right? It doesn't matter if you are a devil, yours will be also eaten''. After that Denji replies ''That might be the case with ordinary people/devils, but I'm special. Let me show you a surprise''. He then proceeds to pull down his pants to reveal a raging erection that begins to split in the middle and the most wicked looking chainsaw appearing in the newly created space. ''Guess what comes next?'' says Denji . The action then shifts to a panel beautiful meadow and a sheep eating some grass with a small message at the bottom, ''the following actions were too gruesome, even for this manga, and had to be censored by the devil control department.''

From this page It sounds like Shadman is the same type of thing that Denji is, which should mean that he isn't really completely dead until you destroy his heart I believe, Denji bisected him so his heart should still be intact. What I am saying is possible hype for half a Shadman Vs. chainsawlegs Denji next chapter maybe?

Ha!
Burned in hell.
Nope. Now he can ride Gramps' dick in hell and shove those retarded teachings up his ass.

>Not preserving his chainsaw-dick virginity for Makima
Not canon.

>written by Yoko Taro

Let's run down the fucking list

>shoots Denji in the face like a coward
>got his fucking ass handed to him by Aki before snakebitch healed him
>Denji starts whupping his ass WHILE BEING ATTACKED BY GUNSTRIKERS
>cuts through his own dude to get at Denji
>shows up AGAIN with fucking gun strikers
>says he'll surrender to Denji if he likes what he hears (y'know, like a liar)
>preaches some bullshit about Denji's lack of humanity cuz he had a bad dream when he cut a zombie
>attacks Denji despite a civvie being between them
This faggot has had me tilted for months now so I'm glad to get some sweet SWEET satisfaction out of him getting wrecked.

Attached: 1296003396990.jpg (485x347, 38K)

final fight is gun devil's pocket cannon vs. denji's "hand"saw.

No, it's 52 and 40.

It frightens me how plausible this is

Attached: 1407524356818.jpg (149x206, 9K)

>hypocrite
He's not a hypocrite, he's a liar, brainlet.

Denji's resurrected by pulling on his cord so it's reasonable to assume they can just restrain Shadman's body and yank his hand off.

>bisected him so his heart should be intact
may want to retake basic biology desu

so do you, apparently.

Attached: THE HEART.jpg (638x359, 106K)

power tries to help with her red tide and aki with future is best/ pregnancy test

sensei would be proud. and then probably kill him with a hammer.

wasn't he asked to take him alive?
looks like that's a pretty clear heart butchering to me

Nah, if Denji hit the middle perfectly, you still have like 75% of the heart left over. Don't forget pochita was also damaged and hurt when he fused with Denji.

Literally how the fuck is violence devil weaker than gun devil

If Fire Punch is any indicator, I doubt they'll draw out any recurring antagonist, besides the Gun Devil who's being set up as the big bad.

violence is general concept, when you think of it you think of weaponry or acts of war first.

>1. Manga is getting axed.

I thought people like you disappeared 15 chapters ago, honestly.

No, Denji only lost his arm due to protecting that civilian. He outclasses Shadman now.

I mean, by that logic im not afraid of the gun itself, im afraid of the voilent act of getting shot.

Judging by and all the other times we get to see his head sword, I’m gonna say he’s a chokutō

I guess it sort of like the same as people being scared of nukes than the general concept of death.

S P A M M E R

He got both arms cut off. You can claim he got caught off gaurd the second time, but even then, it just means he wasn't fast enough to react.

After he lost the first arm, he's weakened a lot, because he just lost a fucking arm haha.

He wasn't caught off guard the second time, he had a civilian to protect and was fast enough to do so. Previously he couldn't even react in time.

I mean, really we still have no idea what's going on. Remember, Snek and Sword just randomly jumped on us and now we're retaliating. The only context we have is "Gun Devil," which is of course just a cover for Makima's keikakus.

M8 you do realize that the Yakuza were essentially the Gun Devil’s grunts at this level and I’m pretty sure that Snek was just one of the many underlings from GD. So expect another faction or bad guy to show up.

why do snek and Makima look so similar?

I miss togata.

fuck shadman

Attached: ED2lVafUYAAwPKY.png (571x408, 396K)

They don't unless you are fucking blind.

Change it so he pulls his corde only after he enters her.

Wasn't he filled with sand or something? Been years since I watched that.

Part of the moveset is probably a bit of a devil power. He can h-haiai because that's what katanas do. They bakana h-haiai

I'd prefer something short and sweet than having it be horribly drawn out; the worst battle manga take too much time, especially to explain their special moves.
What's been making Chainsaw so great is that Denji didn't win according to some asspull powerup or retarded special move; he pulled a dirty trick and kept an ace up his sleeve. The guy didn't even go "I'll beat you with MY SPECIAL TRUMP CARD SECRET TECHNIQUE". He just kicked him in the balls with a chainsaw leg.

Attached: 1544436931174.jpg (891x1300, 689K)

Wouldn't surprise me if even Shad didn't believe what he was saying and just wanted to use talk no jutsu on Denji.

Can someone post the pic of deku discovering 'legs'

Chainsawman as a whole turns a lot of shonen tropes on their heads. I've been saying for a while that it follows the structure of a standard battle shonen, but not a battle shonen's conventions.
Aki is a Sasuke-type, but instead of being an elite, he gets his balls smashed in in his introductory chapter. He also strikes me as being at a general disadvantage in combat, unless Future has an ace up his sleeve.
Denji is a hungry idiot like most protags, but he's got a disturbing appetite due to lifelong poverty, and instead of being a fight savant, he usually just overpowers his enemies through sheer brute force until this latest fight.
Sensei was the "I'm tough (yet secretly care about my students)" archetype, but his harsh training was stabbing the shit out of Denji and Power until they were slightly less retarded, simply because he knew he could resurrect them after. That is the harshest training I've seen in a shonen.

Attached: 1553396935332.jpg (651x655, 239K)

Best part of this chapter was proving that Denji still has some humanity.

GRAB HOLD OF YOUR DREAMS, DENJI!

Attached: 80269A6C-FDA8-44E6-8005-EE1A3C529B15.jpg (315x317, 43K)

Attached: local hornydog discover his legs.png (1178x884, 2.09M)

the fact you can already see the split in his hat/blade pure kino

It's actually a real shame that such a cool design an opposite to Denji is such a fucking jobber.

Attached: 10 (1).png (898x1300, 443K)

>Jobber
>Fucked up both Aki and Denji the first time they fought
>Jobber

How are the chances the best boy violence devilman stays in the party for long?

Daily reminder that sideburns was full of shit

>ambushes them and prepped to bring them doen
>still gets fucked multiple times
>AAAAAAAAH SNEK SAVE ME
Literally the only reason why he is still standing is, because snek has some hax to bring him back everytime
Hell even in this fight he only pushed Denji so far, because Denji protected a civvy

So Axedevil when?
A Devil that's strongest against mangakas

He only won against Aki because of Sawatari reviving him though.
But I will agree that calling him a jobber is stupid, mainly because nowadays the word lost all meaning. Everyone just uses it whenever a character loses.

Im worrying things are going too fast bros, this arc felt like most ear end shonen arcs yet the bad guys are fucking dying too quick, iwas expecting shadman to fucking flee or some shit but now he is gone.
I miss him bros

Attached: sideburnsman.jpg (300x778, 79K)

It's pretty routine and unremarkable for Fujimoto works. The axe devil was surely strong during the beginning chapters but I'm pretty sure CSM has picked up a lot of popularity since then.

Hybrids are already immortal unless the heart is destroyed, snek probably just poured some blood on him or something

i wanted the original edit with all the feet around but
B+, for effort.

You guys forget that denji is basically immortal Which by extension makes sideburns immortal as well

We only know that for sure with Denji.
And Sawatari clearly did some ability magic thar uses her nail as fuel.

His blood dried out. It was pure will that made him move.

>I miss him bros
I honestly don't, he was a good antagonist and has a cool design but his purpose was served.
Still wanna know what's the deal with him and Snek though, like how did they become allies and contacted the Gun Devil.

>And Sawatari clearly did some ability magic thar uses her nail as fuel.
That's probably her payment for the Snake Devil.

Well given Japan's entire culture is built on puns, I'd say nigh invincible

I guess he really does this things very often, like killing off things with more potential than he shows, like bat-man and bikini girl in fire punch

Yes which she used to bring back shadman which is not as simple as pouring some blood on someone.
There is also clearly something special about Denji since even gun wants his heart.

Wtf shadman

Attached: 763C82C2-4D0C-462D-919F-EBA12F168F0B.jpg (557x157, 34K)

>Chainsaw
Can get turned on again as long as you fuel on the tank.
>Sword
Superior cutting implement, but if it's broken it's not easily fixable.

Maybe that's going to be the logic Fujimoto is going to use to justify why Shad can't regenerate while Denji can. Of course, assuming that he can't.

Given that devil hearted people seem virtually immortal if they can get some blood and that Sawatari was captured, but not killed, I'd say that they can still escape.
Though I doubt they are both going to stick around. Shadman in particular feels like he has already served his purpose.

How the fuck do you not know what a goldfish is? It's like the most common fish pet. It's a famous myth that they have a like one second memory span which is why multiple people are comparing your retardation to it.

i wonder why people think its a zipper on her face. knowing firepunch i bet her face is just a giant mouth and those are the teeth showing through

My guess is that Pochita's devil concept is something other than chainsaw.

Movie slasher?

>also the cuts on the floor
Bravo Fujimoto

This guy's even worse of a coward than Power

>Shad can't regenerate
I'm pretty sure he can since he got his arm cut off by Kobeni and it was back the next time we saw him. If he's like any other devil he should be able to heal with blood so long as the heart is intact

>implying it’s not both

Idk, maybe Fujimoto will say it was Sawatari's doing or that was his Devil Trigger hand so it didn't count.

Well, this was bound to happen eventually

>Shadman gets sued when his manga counterpart dies
What does it mean?

Is it possible to pull off rule lawyer and scam a devil while making a pact?

Ain’t saying he wasn’t relying on Snek to save his sorry ass but both the times he got fucked up the opponent also had to pull out shit that literally cost them their lives to even stand toe to toe against him. With Kobeni it was just him getting caught without his devil trigger activated.

Chainsaw Man is our version of Billy Bat

Can’t help but feel that Chainsaw’s regeneration is what really Gun Devil is after.

This is one hell of a post

Attached: 1566615929436.png (298x200, 32K)

But he also blindsided them hard and even made a deal with gun to get guns to ambush them.

If you were isekai'd in this world and somehow ended up in bureau
What devil would you pact with?

Isekai devil

I'd try my hardest to become a hybrid and fuse with any devil that's not garbage

This could legitimately create a whole precedent for the entire "its just a drawing bro" business.

Angel Devil. And by pact I mean fug.

bad uck devil
Imagine being able to not only deflect your bad luck but also cause bad luck to your enemies to absurdal point, like gun devil getting shot by his own bullets

The Gaming Devil. It's pretty strong these days. Rock'n Roll Devil kinda lost his edge.

>You can summon high velocity trucks out of nowhere as long as they are able to get to your target from the closest street Can charge through the walls too
>Not becoming the trashman youtube.com/watch?v=W8MbyfCrrWQ
Angel devil most likely has a dick.
So? D4C?
You gain the power of rage but everyone hates you

Attached: chainsaw feet.png (560x380, 294K)

Denjis chainsaws cut shad in half so cleanly. I'm assuming it's because shad ran through them at hyperspeed but there's no way they did a cycle whilst it happened.

Attached: ED3dOHGVUAAYYBn.jpg (1280x1280, 544K)

>Nobody’s made a Chainsaw Denji MOC yet
My disappointment is immeasurable and my Orange Transparent Chainsaw is ruined

Attached: 30862B34-B6A8-4FB8-830F-31A22A654EF8.jpg (1904x1350, 332K)

Attached: 2B3C9250-9E57-4009-A4D5-2BB5796B4C3B.jpg (424x1200, 102K)

EXPLODI- CHAINSAW KNEES

Attached: 1567805938400.jpg (548x458, 28K)

at this point i dont care i just want something bad happend to shadman

I mean, I'm pretty sure that "drawings depicting real children" does fall under child porn, while every other drawing is either a grey area or free game

i recognize that user

*C H A I N S A W S T I L T S*

C H A I N S A W S T I L T S

>chainsaw legs
SOUL EATER DID IT
SOUL EATER DID IT

Attached: This+guy+_6136afe1fa436346a45a6b86f45599f2.jpg (704x565, 240K)

Your mom

NUKE DEVIL WHEN?

Attached: 1564763727710.png (242x175, 26K)

>needs names and living sacrifices
can she nuke an entire city by getting into a computer network for the list of names and sacrificing one half to kill the other?

THE FUTURE IS ____

Possibly? but based on the previous time she used the power that would seem to require that she subdue the half of the city she's going to sacrifice and drag them to as suitable temple location then, depending on population size, spend the next few days to several weeks sacrificing them one by one.

Big Mak being Big Mak though, she probably has at least a half dozen more efficient methods at de-populating a city already.

Attached: 1405716264133.png (907x720, 376K)

7/10 bretty gud not great tho

Kobeni is a good girl. I want to give her a big meal and provide her family health insurance.

>bonkle
based

Present devil get out

Screw Kobeni's family, they were the ones who made her choose between prostitution and devil hunting. Kobeni deserves a cushy desk job with full benefits and regular raises

Fujimoto leaves people wanting more rather than drawing things out. From Firepunch, his issue has always been trying too many ideas rather than having too little, and I think this is a good decision. It lets him play with a lot of designs -- we might get something even cooler now in the future, because he does consistently deliver in terms of character designs.

>Banning Moves
Imagine unironically being this much of a pleb

Attached: 1523314415858.jpg (720x720, 240K)

I wonder how Power's bootyhole is like.

>Fuck the spider's web hole

Attached: 412421433583.jpg (1024x1280, 178K)

Fucking filthy. She doesn't even flush you think she wipes?

Attached: 74586219_p6_master1200.jpg (370x320, 47K)

So the chainsaw devil is probably going to turn out to be on-par with the gun devil - either because everything we think we know about gun is wrong, or because chainsaw "gave up" being top-tier when it denji helped it.

My question is, what could the narrative reasoning be for why a chainsaw devil would be something other devils would have even heard of, let alone want to get rid of?
Personally, I'm hoping for something along the lines of the chainsaw being an object that is representative of man's destruction of the natural world. Every devil so far has been something that only humans would really harbour fear for, but the slow destruction of the planet by people - the removal of homes, habitats, ecosystems - is something that literally every single living thing with even basic thought would have a primal fear of. Also ties in nicely to the very first chapter in which denji is literally cutting down trees to earn money.

Would you lick it clean?

Her devil is killer queen

Grab hold of your dreams, Denji!

I'd scrub it and give her an enema.

Attached: 1559397162229.jpg (370x320, 33K)

And THEN lick it?

Owo I'm flattered

Well Devils get power from fear and chainsaws are pretty much the scariest weapon short of guns. People aren't scared of them because of the destructive of the environment, wildfires and pollution are more obvious and widespread. Chainsaws are scary because it's a slow, painful, loud and bloody way to die, and the media capitalizes on it from Leatherface, Scarface, Dr. Salvador, Gears of War and even cartel execution videos have made the chainsaw is a weapon of absolute terror. The other devils probably want Denji dead because he has the potential to become even stronger than the Gun Devil but is working for humans

sure let me just redraw 30% of the page for you random dude on the internet

MMMMMMMmmmm blanketttt

Hes still standing and will always have to stand becuase ((ov)) [co]SEAurse loloolol

Something bad maybe but anywhere other than court. Reminder that guilt precedent fucks EVERYONE in the ass not just the defendant.

Immortal idiots get immortal spankings

/_\

It's by english definition and never got a constitutional exception. The law was always bullshit.

Calling "drawings of real children" CP ergo drawings CP is the same as being able to make any speech or art illegal by defining it as technical CP.

They're going to become Makima's henchmen.

THE BEST

Only unmoves get banned yup yup

Fuck off

Ah yes, the good ol' ''chainsaw up the pant leg'' trick

he will unlock the chainsaw from one more member of his body

Attached: I understand now boner.png (394x296, 191K)

Pi Dad

His tongue?

Denji takes the shonen protagonist with an isolated and dark past to an extreme. Normally, such characters aren't too socially awkward or maladjusted despite their backgrounds (it's even weirder when you see Naruto have a flashback where he's hanging out with some other characters despite not having friends), all the while having grandiose goals, but Denji was outright working for the mob and selling off body parts. Now that he's free of that, his goals aren't all that grand, since he's rather low on Maslow's pyramid. In addition, he's clearly not all there and is more than a little socially awkward. In addition, such protagonists usually have strong morals, but Denji is not really committed to a greater moral cause, in fact he borders on outright amorality, and clearly enjoys getting to chop his enemies to pieces. Even the idea of a superpowered evil side/evil entity supplying him his power is subverted since Denji likes ripping and tearing (blood and pain aside), while his relationship with Pochita appears to have been a positive one despite the devil's own mysterious past.

>twitter.com/ignfra/status/85465933832097
Easiest filter of my life.

His brain.

>Kobeni solo'd them both
only because Katana Man wasnt on his Shadman form, otherwise she would have been turned into sushi

Aki initially seems to be the stoic and talented type that usually becomes a rival to the MC, but then his air of superiority, as pointed out, immediately gets deflated when he takes all those shots to the groin. On top of that, he is shown as not so above it all, showing immaturity with the whole sticking gum on someone thing and visibly getting flustered by the whirl pool of insanity his new house mates have dragged him into. What little dignity he does have left is lost when he outright weeps heavily in the present day. Unlike Sasuke, who went full avenger and tried to be more mature than he actually was, Aki was capable of being more, is capable of regretting his path and the associated choices, and is more resigned to it than he is motivated by a desire for vengeance (a cliche that Denji rejects outright and Shadman embodies).

Speaking of which, you ever see 'Barry Lyndon'? Because, SPOILER ALERT FOR THIS PARAGRAPH, there's a character in it who wants to avenge himself but when things go wrong, instead of showing dignity, he throws what is basically a childish fit, revealing that his actions aren't those of a morally righteous crusader but a child lashing out. It's the same with Shadman, who wants to avenge a guy who had it coming, and who himself is full of shit and probably more of a manchild than Denji, who at least has the excuse of a deprived background. When things go wrong for him, Shadman shows no gravitas, but just whines like the little bitch he is deep down.

kobenis

who knew i'd ever see a thoughtful analysis on Yea Forums

>pant legs are split down the center

nice

I need to fuck makima

Fucking based Denji finally chainsawing the shit out of Shadman and even saving a civilian along the way,

>You can summon high velocity trucks out of nowhere as long as they are able to get to your target from the closest street Can charge through the walls too

Attached: i summon truck-kun.png (1447x3134, 2.33M)