Kyoto prefecture will be taking control of the Kyoto Animation donation bank account and beginning to distribute the...

Kyoto prefecture will be taking control of the Kyoto Animation donation bank account and beginning to distribute the funds to the affected people.
This lets KyoAni focus on rebuilding and working on animation. I think it also lets them avoid taxes

kyotoanimation.co.jp/information/?id=3096

Attached: file.png (740x399, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190827/k10012050701000.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Kyoto Animation will homage the 35 victims in the ending credits of Violet Evergarden movie
>At same time family of Kyoto Animation victims gonna sue the police for reveling the victims names
Based anti-spoiler people

Dead studio

Attached: 1564710098011.png (944x720, 549K)

Well, if they're cool with it.

I already saw the Violet ova movie, I went to a local cinema in Japan while I was here.

Really good honestly. And in the credits everyone was crying while the names of the victims appeared in the credits with the background music.

Did Kazumi Ikeda die?

No, the one who died was Shoko Ikeda

It seems K.Ikeda wasn't even in the building that day, just like N. Yamada. She didn't appear in the victims list.

The victim full list was posted translated here from
>www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/20190827/k10012050701000.html

Here are the posts

Attached: 1563490341867.jpg (1365x729, 99K)

Honestly, Shouko Ikeda's death is one of the worst ones for me. Her style was so polished and she was such a good illustrator. All of her work in Hibike and its promotional art was very impressive, pretty unique talent.

I wonder if Kasumi will continue with Hibike designs in place of her deceased imouto, I can't even think in a better person to take the job now. And I bet she would like take care of her sister's legacy, and the emotional attachment is something that we will clearly see in every pencil stroke most likely. The designs would be godlike.

Also she did the designs for Amagi brilliant park, and I still think those were one the best designs of modern Kyoani.

Attached: Amagi.jpg (6413x4091, 3.11M)

Yeah, but that's the list of the deceased people, but it says nothing about the injured sadly.

>Taichi Ogawa reported missing since the beginning
>He's not in the final death count list
Please, just have minor injuries... please

Attached: BAAAW2.jpg (315x362, 18K)

>Amagi brilliant park
>It's a I want to fuck the whole female cast because they look so good episode
I miss that show

Kazumi's designs are good (see Phantom World) but not really that similar to Shouko's (who wasn't really her sister apparently). Also, Amagi's designs were made by Miku Kadowaki.

>who wasn't really her sister apparently
I think it was revealed Shouko's true name but I don't think Kasumi's name has been revealed. But if that's true, still there has to be a reason for them to share similar pen names, and I bet it has to be with some "teacher to student" kind of reason. Kasumi's style is somehow different, but it's the closest I can think about inside Kyoani. About pic related, just look at Shinka and image her with Kumiko's hair, it's somehow similar.

Attached: Chu2byou.jpg (4874x3067, 2.97M)

Shoko real name was Akiko Terawaki

The times are changing. Studios need donations to survive.

At least it's nice to know that if they're taking control of the account the money will actually go towards the victims instead of the studio.

Kyoani will probably have a different account to make donations for the re-construction itself (which is really important as well), in order to not raise any distrust facing the public. Separate the donations was a good strategy to be honest.

For those of you interested, the 1st VEG movie that started screening 24h ago has already passed 100M yen in box office.

So... She's turned into a lesbian in the Gaiden OVA or I can watch it safely when it arrives here?

What, lesbians are against the law where you live?
Which shithole do you hail from mate?

user comes from a very dark place where the mere existence of lesbians destroys people's minds, it's quite sad