Why did so many girls have a crush on Inuyasha during the early 2000s...

Why did so many girls have a crush on Inuyasha during the early 2000s? Do women just like wounded bad boys with a heart of gold that much?

Attached: inuyasha-1492 (1).jpg (300x418, 25K)

Inuyasha is a good boy.

I had a massive crush on his brother.

Wasn't he evil for the first two episodes?

my sister liked Sesshomaru tho

Yes, but it became very quickly apparent that he was acting in bad faith due to being deceived and he was actually a good guy. Girls who wanted an actual bad boy had Sesshomaru to swoon over, anyway.

You know what would've been cool? Instead of getting the mcguffin that was his father's strong, that he instead began to tap into his own yokai self. It would've been a good contrast between him and Naraku. Hell, Sesshomaru being the elegant brother while Inuyasha is the berserking young brother would, in fact, show how utterly powerful their parents were considering how yokai are usually linear in their combat style.

Attached: inuyasha_yokai_form.png (864x486, 426K)

>Do women just like wounded bad boys with a heart of gold that much?
All that plus they want to fuck dogs too

I prefer Koga

I had a crush on Inuyasha in the early 2000s and I'm not even a girl
look at his cute ears

>during early 2000's

it is still going, go to any con and you will see at least 10 girls cosplaying as kagome

But I like his brother more.

insert crude knotting joke here

girls have foot fetishes too you know, it’s not often you have a barefoot male protagonist with cute feet

Inuyasha is Sonic the Hedgehog with a sword

The brother was hot and your last sentence still applies, stupid doggos are only for cute pitying

he's not bad just misunderstood
true fans of bad boys had crushes on his brother (and self-insert as Ran much to everyone's dismay)

Yeah, duh. Even dykes like bad-girls.
A hint of danger is thrilling and sexy.
Also see; "rape" being like the most common female fantasy. Now almost no one actually wants real RAPE where someone who is completely unattractive to them forces them to have sex against their will, though I have seen like two or three with that extreme kink. Most "rape" fantasies are twilight/50shades style where the girl is attracted to the guy but gets to play hard to get and be "forced" into it so they can eliminate their own responsibility for the encounter and enjoy it without all the shame and baggage heaped on people just for enjoying an act that pretty much everyone agrees is enjoyable.

I'd say that Rin is proof enough that Sesshoumaru isn't bad either. And he isn't emotional enough nor he loves chaos enough to fit the stereotypical bad boy. In a modern setting, Sesshoumaru would be the young and super successful CEO type that is aloof and doesn't trust anyone, until he gets defrosted by a selfless, younger girl.

Imo most dogfucking is of the same breed as necrophilia or sex dolls. It's not really about fucking a dog or corpse or lump of plastic, it's about having sex with a "partner" who can not shame you, mock you, hurt you. There's none of the baggage and bullshit and vulnerability of opening up to an equal person.

yes, even try it irl. if you're not an autist and can convincingly do the "dark past" act your chances with a girl increase by 1000%

>they can eliminate their own responsibility for the encounter and enjoy it without all the shame and baggage
Elaborate? My interpretation is that having a really desirable man force himself on you is, essentially, a form of flattery. "This attractive and rich man desires me so much that he lost control. What does this say about me? That I'm very attractive."

>Yeah, duh. Even dykes like bad-girls.
Explains the Asuka fangirls.

this, the “rape” in “rape fantasies” almost always means the southern belle scenario of “unbelievably attractive man I desperately want to have sex with (and who may be far out of my league) but have to pretend I don’t want to have sex with, wants to have sex with me and his desire to have sex with me specifically is so overpowering due to my special womanly charms that he CANNOT stop himself from ravishing me; my ability to provoke his desire to have sex with me is so irresistible that he is willing to commit what is a capital offense in many jurisdictions just for the joy of having his way with me which is what I want him to do anyway and now I can enjoy it with no social guilt because nobody knows that this is what I want to do”
the even more wordier and convoluted explanation of this scenario can be found between the pages of any of the “bodice ripper” style of romance novel.

Female “rape fantasy” almost never involves getting beaten into a semiconscious state with a piece of rebar by a schizophrenic homeless man drunk on camp stove fuel and then forcibly penetrated with his malformed member which hasn’t been in direct contact with soap since the bush administration and has a suspiciously rat-bite-shaped piece missing near the tip.

>when she eventually finds out that the dark secret in your past is that you have no dark secret in your past
even if she gets mad and dumps you, the next time around your chances of pulling it off improve because now you have a real dark secret in your past which is that you used to trick women into having sex with you by pretending to have a dark secret in your past

Holy shit have sex,you massive incel edgelords.

It's a fantasy.

No it's just sick. Don't even try to normally such things for either gender

Dial 8

I say liking a person that's dangerous but exciting is universal in human behavior

nothing good at those being afraid of the unknown but it's still a human instinct so people try to find others that are brave enough to venture there.

Sure there's the flattery aspect, being pursued even if you resist, that's what I was referring to with "getting to play hard to get".
The thing is women get shamed a lot for sex. Men who have lots of sex are studs, women who do so are sluts, women who don't put out are prudes but those who do are easy, even actual rape victims get blamed for dressing slutty or being in the wrong place or leading the rapist on(though if you're too firm in your refusal you're a bitch).
If they're "forced" then it's not their fault, they're not a slut, they can forget the shame and just enjoy the sex.

I'll probably trigger someone by mentioning them but imo it's a similar thing with trannies that have forced feminization fetishes, especially just before/early in transition. They're basically told that they're inhuman monsters for wanting to transition, but if they're "forced" into it then the responsibility doesn't fall with them.

Yeah, actual hentai-style fat old bald man, mantis-chance of getting murdered afterwards, getting some random stds, REAL RAPE is a fetish that only like one in a million have and even then I wonder how many of them would actually still like it if they fulfilled their fantasy.

Ironic projection, incel. I've been in a LTR since highschool.
It's a fact that "rape" fantasies are like the most common female fantasy and if you actually read our posts instead of just sperging out you'd see that we were in no way talking about that in an edgelord "bitches secretly really want to be raped!" way.

I'm not trying to normalize it or say it isn't sick, moron. The only way you can get that out of my post is projecting your own feels on it or litterally hallucinating.