In Memories of Manga Rock

RIP Manga Rock.
You will always remember for good interface and artwork hell for mobile app.
>mrcomics.com

Attached: 8563af173ef1eec3667f3d073e265158_icon.png (256x256, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anilist.co/user/BF/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no rip was never good, better app always existed, this was applefag tier gay site. confirmed by them going legit and taking chink crap as a legit source, and claiming to be enlightened when using the fucking naver method of content. dilate

So it seems like they got Crunchyroll syndrome.

>make shit apps, only one shit app makes it
>decide to go legit
>can only get chink shit licenses.

idk seem like they are retarded.

fuck off. Anyone who didnt sign up for the goddess before they closed down their registrations are retards who deserve to suffer. Even if you dont have the goddess, people still have mangadex anyway

>mangadex

nigger, the only thing mangarock gave was retards an app. there are better apps. What kind of sick mother fucking sadist would use the mangarock website.

do scanlators even upload to madokami? I thought it was too much of muh sekrit klub for most tl groups

User do, god i wish that was me, bro.

>mobile niggers
>paid subscription app
>can't even download shit on desktop
whoever used mangarock has legit brain problems

That means its all still just reposted content from batoto/mangadex with a shittier interface. I dont understand why yall think so highly of it.

Madokami is a joke now, you can get all manga on nyaa, mangadex, or mangasee now. And with tachiyomi you don't even need to go on the website.

Attached: 1565829557298.png (710x738, 368K)

Nothing of value was lost.

I only cared about it because you navigated fluently between pages on it.

nigger

literally every other aggregator does this

mangarock user are niggers, just like their developers.

>steal from the pirates, aka not even hosting their own images.
>keep changing fucking their scripts
>decide that become a stealer website, instead of a app that just takes the stealers pages.
>didn't realize becoming their own site has cost.
>didn't realize their ads won't generate shit.
>they didn't realize being popular means more expensive, and other sites taking your pages.
>didn't realize that be hosting a content their are no liable to take downs.
>realize you need money try to become like CR, didn't realize that there is already CR,viz, and manga plus already covering this. Didn't realize Koreans are already on this model of reading legal and artist getting paid.
>can only get chinks deals cause all gooks are with naver or the other 3 big websites, nips are all on mangaplus, viz, cr train.

Good riddance

They are jew. Look, their web hasn't been closed down even, they are lying, stealing, ripping other people's hardwork and they won't stop profiting from ignorant people.

They are transitioning.Basically they are showing honey in hopes applefags will pay for chink comics.I mean korean make you pay, but the popular are still free you pay for advance chapters. Who is going to pay for chink chapters?

Even just a month ago, they were lying about asking for permission from the scanlation groups. They refused to call themselves aggregators.

And I know that these type of comics aren't good thing to publish if your are not on Mo Dao Zu Shi level.

they where aggregator aggregators, they just took other image hosted and gave apple fags an app, because they paid the license fee. They thought it would be genius idea to become an aggregator themselves. They start hosting website for some stupid reason as to think that website uses ads would make them bank, and then they got DMCA, so they though they could get licenses because they are so big, but that just further dmca, and all they got is chink licenses.

Someone who doesn't want to wait for individual pages to load? Or someone who wants to be able to manually search for a manga title rather than having to type "[manga] mangadex" into google?

And even then some of them are on Mangatoon,
Qidan Webnovel and WebComis

I don't know what point of godess is anymore.
I guess some HD scans that aren't on popular sites.

Why some anime threads always instantly deleted while threads like this never get deleted.

It's an okay app. I used it because other manga appa were clunky and or ridden with ads and the official publisher apps charge for individual chapters instead of making it a membership. I wouldn't mind paying each month if it means I get to read all chapters I want.

>Yes I do read my manga at mangakakalot.com, how could you tell?

Attached: 1546149563759.jpg (1080x1246, 193K)

>
>mangadex
This thread should be about how ever since mangadex has being complying more to legal method of getting manga.They have been deleting your manga progress. They delete the have read icons, the what chapter you are on shit. IT IS FUCKING ANNOYING

>have progress in a series
>it is all gone cause they added legal method.
>read chain saw man on manga dex
>they start to post manga plus, which I don't mind, what i do mind is they delete were I was, and they somehow keep doing it sometimes.

I just use anilist.
anilist.co/user/BF/

Attached: img_781.png (340x430, 40K)

Very annoyed that I need to go through slightly more effort to read manga offline now.

That mangakaalot that regularly confuses one manga for another?

What app do you guys use? I want something with an interface and not have to go to one of those manga sites.

And Comic Walker and Comico and Gangan Online and Comic Meteor etc.

Tachiyomi

Better app like what? Go on.

>just use mangadex
I'm convinced every single person that posts this reads approximately Zero Point Zero manga a year.

tachiyoma,openmanga, ni manga mu.

Werks on my machine, though I haven't marked the licensed stuff as read,

I actually liked the idea of spending rocks to unlock the artwork. That could be a good concept for a game.

Is Tachiyomi better? Also which extensions are the best for tachiyomi?

How many threads have there been for this piece of shit? I've never seen it mentioned here until a few days ago.

>Android apps

What are some good iOS apps?

>mfw wordmaster isn't on nyaa

Attached: 1557810611944.jpg (356x376, 60K)

What's bad about mangadex?

Even on Tachiyomi I used mangarock. They're usually the fastest site that rip from the sources.

>goddess
What is this, 2015?

The reason you use mangarock occasionally over mangadex is because mangarock didn't delete licensed manga. In fact it would host licensed manga that were official localizations.
Anyone that reads manga online knew this. People that don't realize this out themselves as not reading manga. They should probably stop posting pretending to be authorities on the subject.

>which extensions are the best for tachiyomi
Whichever site you want to read from?

Not him, but anywhere with the most stuff including official stuff.

literally every other aggregator does the same. There's no reason to be crying about mangarock when you can just scroll down and pick one of the dozens identical sites

Isn't that like very other manga pirate site?
Only reason I can think why people care about manga rock are mobile-fags with shitty data plans or something.

In memories of Robot Rock
RIP Robot Rock.
You will always be remember for being Huuuuuuuuuuugh-ooooooooooooo-meeeeeehhhhh-iiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeen-n-nnnnnnnnnn

The fuck do I use on my iPad now

For me it's Mangadex, Mangarock (rip), Foolslide (for Jaimini), Mangaplus, Mangakakalot (mangarock backup), and LHTranslation.

stop being a faggot app.

nice disinfo, retard. Madokami is still a better alternative as they have tons of old manga archived

So all the people crying are applefags who cant into android?

remember?

Attached: file.png (180x180, 22K)

you could just buy licensed manga instead, oh wait I forgot these are itoddler teens

>Barnes & Noble stock anything other than soul eater and hero aca.

>buying
>anything ever

>he fell for the sekret klub meme
Why even bother shilling it when the site is mostly dead?

because no one cares for your shitty threads

>are mobile-fags with shitty data plans or something.
Yeah that's pretty much it

I didn't need these feels user. Such a shame Madokami went to shit, it was such a promising alternative.

btw stoptazmo

>mangasee
That seems like a useful alternative. Thanks.

Reminder that On Takahashi is the one who did this. Fuck him

Judging by threads look like only shonentards with Yea Forums tourists use mangarock and other similar shit sites.

Attached: 1555015804140.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

uh oh

Attached: too many.png (640x1136, 588K)

2 days my boys and we will see if they really are shutting down. I can however confirm that they remove the app, so it seems they are serious.

>tazmo
"To download this subbed naruto episode you can either use these super slow torrents and wait forever for a download and likely leave frustrated due to there being no seeders - OR you go PREMIUM with high-speed DDL for a very cheap NarutoPlus subscription!"
Hah... those were the times... but some things don't change, like the fact that there are actually retards who pay for a subscription of a service that offers content behind a payway that has been initially taken from pirate sites for free.

So where should i go next tk read my mango for free

the only reason i used mangarock was because it was an aggregator's aggregator, i read a lot of mangas in english and in other languages and i all had to do was switch aggregator source, i was basically using it for easy search and a clean and fast reader

is there any other app like that?

(also they are not shutdown, it's all fukin lies, they already made it clear that "as long as there are user we will keep running" you just can't find the oficial apk anymore, you can even pay for subscriptions and they say will support it, is pure bullshit this "we won't support piracy" they are clearly trying to grap as much money as possible from piracy while going oficial, stop defending then you fuckin cucks)

Good riddance, slow loading garbage. Even mangadex is faster with uncompressed upload

all fuckin lies

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-093033.jpg (1080x1920, 479K)

At least two others, no clue if they're good or not. They'd better have landscape continuous vertical scrolling though.

>You will always remember for good interface
You might actually be retarded.

Who?

the reader was pretty good compared to the garbage standard

this
they will not shutdown, let the thread die

We know that, we are just pretending since the antipiracyfags are lurking, and the only one thoroughly fucked are the applefags.

none have scanned licensed shit

They are begging to be raided. Just check their twitter accounts.

In the time they ran MangaRock, the cofounders of Mangarock got married and bought a house.

They are honestly fucked and face divorce or debt collectors now that their golden goose is gone and they are all dumbasses because they didn't even hide their identity and created a public company

They are so stupid I expect Vietnamese Police to raid their office soon.

>paid phone shit
>making money off piracy
I'm so glad it's dead. Everyone crying about it is a phone-nonce. Shame its owners won't be imprisoned, though.

if they aren't getting revenue (because the premium app isn't in the app store anymore) then what incentive do they have to run their servers indefinitely? the new app they are making is going to flop because no one gives a damn about chinkshit comics and most people who signed up for membership prior to the recent closing announcement will probably seek to get refunds. servers don't run on good will

such as?

>*while we're keeping the systems running

look at that caveat. at this point it's not even clear if you can continue to read shit that you've downloaded to your device once they pull the plug.

Kodansha digital's official english language localization of Sounan desu for example. And pretty much everything Danke empire has released.

>he's mad because he didnt made an account

you only have yourself to blame

>no one even calling out phoneposters
>they're majority of Yea Forums posters
This is sad

The premium app was never in the store, user, and thats the one theyre taking down.

>Kodansha digital's official english language localization of Sounan desu for example.
They have no reason to replace the fan translation.
>And pretty much everything Danke empire has released.
Not true. You can find them on any other aggregator.

Goddess is pretty much last resort archive at this point. It has a wealth of good old stuff but the fact is it isn't being maintained and updates lag weeks behind. Services like MR are useful because they are updated almost as soon as new scans are officially released and offer auto-download to your device. Keeping up with 200 series is going to be a huge hassle now with out it (tracking down sources from different websites, dealing with different readers/interfaces, juggling different read apps etc).

The fan translation only starts at like chapter 40 or something you mouth breather

not the ones hit with C&D

All of the illegal stuff is available in the standard app as long as you aren't in the US, Korea or Japan.

Goddess is fucking dead because they don't allow new blood. None of the manga I'm following and that are actively scanlated are updated anymore. The site admins just want it to die a slow death.

>because they don't allow new blood
If anything this is good thing.

Crunchyroll just bought Viz so the whole "MR Comics" initiative is doomed.

Fuck Mangarock though, hope Kissmanga is next.

>192866987
Not brought, they just do the same as with Funmation.

yeah but they still have an archive of old shit that mangadex refuses to host.

maybe learn how to type in Inglés first before posting, hombré

I was mistaken, they bought Viz Europe. They did actually buy a majority stake in it. But that's not Viz NA, yes.

What to do with all the zipped manga I made?
I followed the naming scheme but I can't upload anything

"Phoneposting is bad" shit no longer applies since there were dedicated Yea Forums apps like Dashchan and Clover. Android apps and phones themselves also are now sophisticated enough to have image/video editors so the excuse like phoneposters can't make OCs is now obsolete. This isn't Gingerbread era no more.

Mangarock has all those without the inconvenience of having to login and it has Manga preview instead of the minimalist text only layout.
>inb4 paying to pirate
Jokes on you I double pirate them through Tachiyomi.

hi,, how do i install tachiyomi on ipad? i looked github but no solution. sorry for bad english thanks

No. Phoneposting is still bad because of low effort nature.

Phoneposting is not bad itself. It's the phoneposters who are bad.
If the phoneposters are good enough to hide their status as phoneposters, no one even bitches about them.

your really obtuse, dont you. Phoneposting attracted too many newfags that made the internet a cesspool of entitled normal niggers. Phoneposters deserve hanging on a noose

>i installed firefox and 4chanX on my desktop computer!
>that takes huge amount of efforts!

>phoneposting attracted too many newfags
LMAO, no. 2016 election did.

Yes.

why are you so lazy? Using the IRC to sign up and logging in would only take one to three minutes of your time. Lel who am I kidding, you phoneposters are lazy ass faggots anyway.

>get rid of pirated manga
>Switch to a subscription service and lose all the obscure stuff
>Lose 90% of your user base
>New app does extremely badly and is unprofitable
>Company goes bankrupt

Before phoneposting, you needed at least a little bit of effort to reply to a thread, you needed to be at a computer which restricted the time during which you could browse and post, but at least when you could post you could pay a little attention, and having a proper keyboard and larger screen made writing longer posts easier. With phoneposting you can just whip out your phone anywhere during thirty seconds of break so you aren't really engaged but the time span during which you can browse and post is extended to the whole day, and the narrow screen means you could write like three sentences and you think you've written an effortpost because it takes up like a dozen lines on the screen, but usually you won't even write that much but rather just one or two words like cringe or tranny and then hit post, and then you put your phone away and carry on.
And that's why we've been in eternal summer since phoneposting was born. Underage faggots don't need to be on summer break to browse and post anymore, because they don't need to be using computers to browse and post anymore.

>every single time you search for a manga this garbage comes up
>try reading a chapter and pages are always missing
>long ass load times
The only website i've ever bothered to block in my browser.

>Keeping up with 200 series is going to be a huge hassle now with out it (tracking down sources from different websites, dealing with different readers/interfaces, juggling different read apps etc)
thanks for making me feel grateful that tachiyomi exists

what the fuck are you talking about? Yea Forums has its traffic increasing even before 2015 when hirohito introduced a mobile interface for this website

keep track of shit locally, make Excel spreadsheet or some shit. don't trust websites to remember shit for you anymore. I've been bitten by that fault many times

Quality of life != lazy. Or are you one of those faggot purists who think using 4chanX is also lazy, only native extension is the right way?

Also, in fact, I do have madoshit account, but your fuckin sekret klub hasn't even been updated since fucking march. Why the fuck would I go there when there are other better, updated options?

>muh HD manga
Unless you read manga with high detail art like Berserk, you don't fucking need 3200 resolution.

Attached: muh sekret klub.png (1545x551, 25K)

Hate against phone posting is a cultural thing, like hate against streaming is cultural.

Moot didn't even retire up until 2015 you fucking troglodyte.

Culture changes. Like the now forbidden Sakura fish, OPT and sadpanda threads.

stop reading shonen and 200 ongoings

>you don't fucking need 3200 resolution
I'd kill for 4-koma in 3200p, although 1938p without blur is already a relief after I had to suffer unreadable blurry 1600p scans for years.

Ideally manga should be released in 4k vertical with an option to get a downscaled version when you can't make use of 4k and just want to get it faster or read on a potato phone. The very least publishers should do is 2048p, and Jump still insists on fucking heavily artifacted 1200p.

Digital should be no worse than physical. Digital sales caught up to physical anyway and will only grow stronger in proportion.

Attached: 08_882093_882093_1_007_001.jpg (844x1200, 302K)

Well put.

No you.

madokami is literally fucking garbage. Half the shit I follow isn't even uploaded or updated. Even when good scans or official scans release, the old shit scans are still there.

users can upload to it through FTP. if it hasn't been updated then it's the users' responsibility, the admin kept it running and that's all that's needed

>muh oldfags well thought posts

Attached: OhaqGeNXMx.png (1231x979, 77K)

>2011
>oldfag
I've been here longer than that and I'm still a newfag, lurk more faggot.

Imagine posting from your PC. I've been phoneposting for 6 years now and since then, I use my pc to do actual work and recreation, rather than post on Yea Forums all day.

Attached: 1565683257942.jpg (614x819, 101K)

Not the point of the post, retard.
Your post implies newfags after phoneposting was enabled (which is 2015 according to some user in this thread) are the ones who declined the quality of this board. And yet posts from 2011 showed there isn't any difference than the current condition.
Want me to pull the archive from 2006, faggot?

No thanks OP, I'll just continue using it to get free updates to my favourite manga whenever I want.

Kill yourself!

Because unlike mangadex it also hosts digital versions of officially released english manga

I'm not him, and none of the archives go back to 2006. Yea Forums has remained largely insular and hasn't changed much in forever, but if for example you look at 2010 /jp/ compared to 2019 /jp/ or in particular Yea Forums and /tg/ you notice they all sharply decline in quality and cultural coherence with the rest of Yea Forums due to outside influences.

>I use my pc to do actual work and recreation
Woah. Real adult work?

Tachiyomi is great but half my saved manga used manga rock as a source because it was the fastest. So I'm gonna have to spend 10 whole minutes changing all the sources to another site.

We will rebuild

Fuck now I have to use Mangadex I guess.

>I'm not him
Then don't fucking reply.

>muh other boards
Who the fuck cares? I'm on Yea Forums.

>posts from 2011 showed there isn't any difference than the current condition
Imagine being this delusional. There is giant gap between 2011 Yea Forums and 2019 Yea Forums-light. But of course for you there was no difference.

Nostalgia goggles at its finest. How about you lurk archive first instead of relying from rose colored memories?

The mods have deleted these threads before.
Why did they stop?

Shitposting aside, it quelled my usage of this shithole by 90%.

Mods aren't AI who stays up 24/7.

I'm neither of those two but I want to see these fabled 2006 archives.

Yes user. Summer is just cringe dilate meme made by tranny twitter. And night/day Yea Forums never existed. Evil oldfags just trying to hide existence of twitter screencap threads, shitkaku threads and moralfaggatory. We wuz edgy n shiet like ol Yea Forums

>cringe dilate
That's the fucking usual Yea Forums crossboarders.
Don't tell me you think they are new occurrences? Back in my day we tell crossboarders to fuck off.

They're majority of Yea Forums population. Not everyone of them are bad.

Okay, not 2006, but 2008.
>inb4 2008 is also considered newfag, i am teh oldest 2003 poster!

>Back in my day we tell crossboarders to fuck off.
Nostalgiagoggles at its finest

>no u
I accept your concession.

Sure, take my concession. I am a 2017 newfag so I'm not sure if it's my approval you're looking for.

the longer you lurk here, the worse your mental capability deteriorates

LMAO at them posting all their Chink licenses like anyone gives a shit about them. Let alone anyone existing who will actually pay for official Chink shit.

Attached: 3E7B8290-C2A1-4941-B73F-44BE17A918B9.jpg (1242x1329, 297K)

We literally had open war against Yea Forums. It's peaked during K-ON and bake. There was shitposting about moralfaggatory. You probably seen akagi pics about moralfag MC. Imitation of akagi shitposter who was pure cancer in Yea Forums.

Something tells me a lot of these people talking about Mangarock are newfags. Before this week I almost never saw anyone on Yea Forums posting about it, they instead usually talked about Mangadex or other sites.

Alternative explanation: iToddlers were smart enough to keep quiet about their shitty app until they saw other flaggots crying about MangaCuck. Then they felt safe enough to come out of the closet.

Attached: gUcWy4j.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

wtf. Mangarock is dead? It was the only extension that worked on my Tachiyomi. Where else am I gonna read my manga from?

my only (uninformed) concern is where mangarock sits/sat in the hierarchy. I've got a bunch of other providers to pick from but if they're all just piggybacking on mangarock then that's gonna suck.
But from the thread it looks like they just stole everything from everyone else.

ok, you guys are missing the point, no one gives a fuck for manga rock site
all we care is the fuckin app with a nice looking interface and a decent reader with resources

Couldn't you guys just read your manga on browsers? I've been reading manga on Kissmanga through my phone browser for years now.

But you're supposed to read manga on desktop!

Someone show this guy HxH

Attached: kek.png (638x235, 66K)

I never got into the whole iPhone vs android discussion but this whole debacle has taught me that applefags are fucking brain dead.

How?
Yet you're in one of the worst threads on the board right now.

All this shitflinging going on and I STILL can't find a tachiyomi extension that finds me aim for the ace!. I just want to read girls being surprised and misunderstanding.

Who is this "mister comics"? He's not the person that I used to know.

>tfw 16:9 ratio instead of 9:16 comfortable for reading mango
>tfw my phone has more pixels than my laptop
And no, fuck you I'm not turning my screen 90 degrees.

Apple machines are more "streamlined" so they get fucked more by the big guy. Apple machines are great for those who want something that just werks.

This thread is better than most threads up right now. Let's just take a gander:
>isekai garbage
>dragonball spics
>threads that belong on /e/
>waifu threads that essentially just take up space
>falseflag threads
These are all worse than this thread, and are a lot more common, too.

Maybe because no one scanlates it? (Duh)

It's the culture, bro. You're supposed to like 'em!

>threads that belong on /e/
>waifu threads that essentially just take up space
>isekai garbage
Hello tourist.

>it's board culture!!!!
Doesn't make it not garbage.

According to the ancient texts, 07-08 is the start of the Newfag Era.

Attached: 1564712755320.jpg (1477x1941, 429K)

>isekai garbage
Like what?

Fuck yeah. Mature chinese cartoons for working mature boys awaits us.

>07-08 is the start of the Newfag Era.
2003 was start if Newfag Era

ok if you never heard of mangarock neither you read manga on desktop or are a complete retard

WHO THE FUCKS READS MANGA IN THE DESKTOP
YOU ARE SITING IN A PLACE FOR THE HOLE PROPOSE OF READING FUCKIN MANGA
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS IF YOU CAN READ IT ON YOU PHONE WHILE NOT WASTING YOUR TIME IN FUNCTION OF THIS
READ THIS SHIT WHILE WAITING SOMETING, AT BUS, READ THIS WHILE FUCKIN A WHORE, BUT WHY THE FUCK WOULD READ IT ON DESKTOP
YOU CANT EVEN SEE A FULL PAGE WITHOUT ZOOMING
ARE YOU FUCKIN RETARDS
YOU LITERALLY HAVE MORE ADS ON YOUR SCREEN THAN THE ACTUAL FUCKIN MANGA YOU BASTARDS

that's why we only have speedreaders, fuckin desktop users

It kinda is. But the topic discussion is about phoneposting. And there wasn't a Yea Forums mobile view yet in that year.

>Lowtax has deposited .02 cents into your goodgoon account

Maintaining those stairs costs money.

Attached: 1567605594375.jpg (480x431, 37K)

Should have bought pivot.

So you can scan a regular paper tankobon at 600dpi and get about 2900x4200px scans.
But screentones at that resolution stop looking like a mesh and it's impossible for a redrawer to make out patterns. It's a mess to edit.
Therefore things get crunched to sub-3000px vertical. Current standard is 2400px vertical (a happy middle ground for 1080p and 4K readers), and it will probably stay like that unless official publishers start putting out 2400px+hi-res digital pages.

>t. scanlator

Attached: p123.png (1298x1284, 409K)

get the fuck >>/out/ mobileshitters

This so much.

>42:29 aspect ratio
Fuck you nips for triggering my autism.

I didn't realize people still use babelfish to MT their posts.

Autism-related problems with moving to Mangadex or other site!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Mangadex tolerate several groups at once which is annoying as shit. Rock kept a tight ship with no nonsense. There was only ONE of each chapter, not two or three!!!!!!!!!!
2. Literally only Mangadex and Mangarock shows Saotome Senshu as Saotome Senshu. Other sites list it as Saotome Girl. Fuck that shit!!!!!!!!!
I honestly might stick with Rock for these two reasons!!!!!!!!!!

Also kys yourselves lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's kind of shame, I never paid for it though, Lucky patcher was handy to get premium for free.
Would have used tachiyomi, but at that point it was pain transferring everything.

THEY ARE FINALLY SHUTTING DOWN
YES THOSE MANGA JEWS DESERVE TO GET FUCKED IN THE ASS WITH THEIR GAY PAY TO DOWNLOAD MORE FREE COMICS(that they ripped from other sites)

I totaly forgot about lucky patcher, cool that it actually works with mangarock

I'm convinced that these Yea Forumsnons panicking about Mangarock are relatively new to Yea Forums and/or are unfamiliar with the many, many alternatives.

Reading a reddit thread about this and what the fuck am I reading? People actually gave money to Mangarock and are now complaining because they won't get it back. Like what the fuck. I never paid a dime to this website. Sad to see it go since it was fast and had everything but there are alternatives so whatever. Do these retards not know that?

Attached: wtf am i seeing.jpg (276x276, 16K)

The purge is already happening. They may not completely shut down, but they're gonna take down some problematic titles.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-07-01-12-19-36.png (720x1280, 43K)

>people actually payed money for this
yikes

What happened? I literally started reading manga two days ago using this app

fug

Are they actually talking to publishers and stuff?

... why not just download manga apps from F-droid you Shlomo?

>mourning a shitty site that decided to go full daiz
>having the audacity to proudly announce their phonefaggotry
You fucking niggers better tie the noose by tomorrow, retarded assholes.

>good interface
You fucking what?

Attached: 1566175851511.png (369x271, 19K)

chink publishers

Do these threads actually have the purpose of shilling future MR-with-legal-licenses?

They took down a femdom manga without nude, fucking pussies

Question: why are ratings on MandaDex so high? Even the most generic stuff gets 8.0+.

Don't worry, any edgy stuff get's pummeled to 6 by vanilla normies.
For example "I Wanted to be Hurt by Love" has 6.43. Sensitive cunts
Gal Cleaning! which I found fucking hilarious has 3.57

I did sign up for the goddess. I still would prefer to have broad access to my library, with bookmarks, instead of having to download everything before I head out because I don't want to eat up my data plan.

Not him, but I'm basically locked in after spending craploads on apps and subscriptions going back to when I was like, 12.

We need review filtering. Vanillacucks hating on NTR, normies hating on incelfesto is irritating.

This. Manga rock is what I used and they didn’t even have the mangas I want.
These apps suck dick. I just want to read colored one piece without using a web browser on some ad infested shithole.

I hate reading manga on desktops. The zoom and aspect ratio is never right, and I tend to prefer doing other things on my desktop. Manga I like to read while I'm out running errands and whatnot.

No one's going to update shit because the site isn't allowing new members for over a year already. Sekid clubs are doomed to die always.

Seriously though, where am I going to read licensed manga now?

Why can't you download it from a proper source and use a glorified image viewer aka comic reader?

That website was slow on desktop anyway, and I don't read from small screen devices..

Attached: Rage Comics - Meh.jpg (306x257, 7K)

>small screen
>tablet

>actually reading
lmao fucking nerds just watch anime like all the cool kids do

Attached: 1454905505571.jpg (720x720, 167K)

>use this site
>pages wouldn't fucking load and I'd have to refresh every time
Good thing there's like a million manga reading sites on this damn planet anyway

Attached: 1547258485637.jpg (250x250, 5K)

mangadex has ratings?

Twitter became popular from a massive media push in 2009 to promote coups in countries the US was invading and going to invade. It was fucking obscene how hard they pushed it.