About to read this series. What does Yea Forums think of it?

About to read this series. What does Yea Forums think of it?

Attached: fK.5IP_nV3h.png (300x450, 74K)

Booooring. They took 6 volumes to fuck. I wish someone traslated his other manga about fapping.

I am not reading it for smut. Everything's fine as long as the story is well written.

is it initial D?

No.

Also how long does it take for a chapter to come out. Seems like there are 3 volumes yet to be translated.

Bump

garbage
mediocre art, characters that I universally hate, nothing intriguing happening
it's like they put 3d into 2d and it sucks dick

Read this instead. Same kind of shit, worse art, and yet a gorillion times more engaging.

Attached: 23773v7.jpg (911x1300, 140K)

This manga has nothing but blue balling. Not to mention it's just another smut story with NTR bait.

and it's still far, far, far better than this

Nah, writing NTR bait is the lowest you can get.

you haven't even read this garbage then

I haven't but whats more shitty than having the entire story being about a NTR that never happens?

imagine if it were even more boring

So this one has NTR as well?

Bump

What's so worse about this manga that makes rakujitsu no Pathos better in comparison?

The scanlator seems to have stopped translating this. He only translates Dr. Koto Shinryoujo now.

>The scanlator seems to have stopped translating this.
Scanlations were updated two months ago.

Boring soap opera melodrama where everyone keeps doing the wrong thing in order to get some momentary pleasure then feel bad and guilty about it for a dozen chapters before repeating their mistakes.

This, I was hoping the male MC would no way fag here and the story being about a pure moral guy surrounded by kinda scummy people self destructing around him. I wanted a story about a sane person stuck in a soap opera

Yeah main conflict is the male MC has a girlfriend studying abroad but he's hot for the cake on the cover of the OP who keeps finding way to end up alone with him. I stopped reading because it just keeps dragging it's feet with every plot point