8man

This is ending in Nov and we have the last season with dubs in 2020. How you anons think it'll end? (Bonus points if thread doesn't turn into waifu war)

Attached: Hachiman.png (310x363, 121K)

So the final novel is actually coming out? Or are they going to delay it again?

From what I've heard it's in Nov.

Whatever it is. It's going to be a disappointment.

Here's to hoping that *literally me* ends up alone like the antisocial loser piece of shit he really is.

If it's literally anything but a yukino end i'll be happy

if it's a yukino end I'll be happy

I mean, I guess we'll see if it actually happens. As of April it was "delayed indefinitely" and it was supposed to be out last November.

LN ending before the anime? Isnt that counterproductive?
If anime ends unaware of the novel's ending they could create a non-canon one and then release a canon ending just to sell more
Also, if people become hyped enough they would actually buy the LN

I want it to be an open ending just to watch the fandom burn

Posts like these remind me how much of Yea Forums is going to be seething when Yukino wins.

I never understood why this character is so popular, I watched the series and it didn't seem like something different from a plot with a Cuck / ntr background.

Who fucking cares about this shit anymore? It's been "ending" for like 4 years now.

Because it's a "literally me" character in a series without magic, monsters, ghosts, mechas, or any supernatural bullshit thrown in. Watari is a greedy cunt and has been purposely stretching out the series to milk it, so you also have people who are stuck on it because they just want to see it through.

Same reason why Train Man got a live action movie, and Molester Man got a manga. They're stories that give losers hope because they are grounded in reality, except for the sudden relationships that are thrown at the character.

People self-insert into 8man too much, which is why every thread is a shipping war.

if 8man was a real person he'd be a huge fag to be around

Author is really dragging it.

8man ends up alone

It bothers me how 8man is always wrong no matter what he does or what he thinks. This dude is doing his best on helping others and trying to be mostly sincere but the story is like "nah bro, you just dont understand other people and because of this you mess everything up." Or when it goes "lol nobody likes you so why can't you just be normal/perfect?" It's like this story is this constant punishment of a dude who didn't do anything wrong other than being born awkward.

Attached: Thismakesmeverysad_203e5a6426d76fe5981aa69d868c6a57.jpg (326x219, 20K)

Im cool.

Attached: 8man_sipp.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

It's going to copy WA2 and do a Kazusa True burn bridges end.

8man lives in a society.

Attached: 1556193893440.png (1156x1803, 1.62M)